[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bury me already, I'm dead.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

I give up. We have no money to save the show and even then we'd be late by 8 years, maybe 9 depending how fast those animators work.

Our fanbase slowed down to a crawl because content producers don't get the respect they deserve, instead fandom famous idiots like Sethisto are running the fandom's blogging site.
/mlp/ is just /b/ with ponies.
Our fanbase thinks that the show improved the moment season 1 ended and they actively hate and deny any attempt at quality and rational thinking.

I'd just go somewhere else, but... THE ENTIRE GODDAMN WORLD IS GOING TO SHIT JUST LIKE MLP IS.
I don't think 2020 will see any good changes for the better. If anything it'll get only more chaotic, full of shock-humour and rampant liberal-communistic idiots. Trump won't save anyone, he's a cheap ego-centric republican who never helped anyone in his life other than himself.

If things had went a little different...
No cashing in on the nostalgia of the 80s.
A kindred soul cashing in on bitcoins in 2014 january
Minecraft being stolen by a skinny normie who actually wants to save the vidya industry.
Disney not buying everything like a dick. Disney going with Tron instead of Star Wars.
Mike Vogel not sabotaging the cartoon.
Lauren Faust to have the balls to rally up the fandom and start a kickstarter since 2011.

Then maybe we would have seen a much brighter 2010-2020.
>>
I hate universe C314, why wasn't I conscious of a different me from universe A102?
>>
File: 1474344014023.png (35KB, 190x235px) Image search: [Google]
1474344014023.png
35KB, 190x235px
We've had a good 6 years
it's time to accept that it's over and try to find enjoyment in other aspects of life
>>
File: campcamp.jpg (115KB, 1024x540px) Image search: [Google]
campcamp.jpg
115KB, 1024x540px
>>28946306
What other aspects of life? Everything went to shit since 2008, that's why MLP of all things being good was a nice hope for the future to come.
>>
>>28946337
video games are still good
path of exile, TF2, warframe, stardew valley, upcoming shovel knight update, yooka laylee I enjoy all of those though you'll obviously get depression if you actually pay attention to all the AAA shovelware, just ignore those

anime is still being produced if that's your thing
cartoons aren't terrible, we bare bears is still going, gumball is fun, spongebob is always enjoyable

maybe you can start going to a gym and derive enjoyment from seeing your body progress
>>
>>28946166
>relying on others to make the world a better place

Until you accept the fact that you can't rely on anyone but yourself to make your world brighter, you will always be disappointed.

Its a hard truth Anon, and a difficult path to follow, a painful one, but its the only one that will lead you to the world you wish to see.
>>
>>28946464
If I had 2 billion dollars like Notch did or any bitcoin millionaire did... then I'd hire the world's greatest artists to improve the vidya and animation industry.

Then somewhere along the line I'd take control of a cheap country, but capable of bdcoming great and leading the world by example.

If I had the money then I'd buy the people to rely on. I'd use them as a couch.
>>
>>28946306
I like how people have been saying that since season 1 ended, just with the added years to stay correct until now.
You people are just constant downers, are you?
>>
>>28946493
They're constantly in denial, that's what they are. Maybe I start doing something I should have done since season 1.
Read a book on communication to do good reviews, do some web design for a neat little website and finally make that knit-tight group of artists which rip on latter seasons and each share their vision on how the episodes could be improved.
>>
>>28946516
My writing style is horrendous, a bunch of jumbled words with no order and reason. That's why I never became a reviewer or a fiction writer.
>>
>>28946166
>to save the show
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>28946591
Stop being a meme and communicate. What didn't you like about that line? Too cheesy? Too naive for you?
>>
File: 1405761129333.png (142KB, 944x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1405761129333.png
142KB, 944x1024px
>>28946651
The show was always a toy commercial, it was never good, Lauren's only talent is at drawing fuckable characters. Take off your nostalgia goggles before making a claim about the show. Actually taking the time to read the rest of it, all I see is doompauling, whining and shilling about the political climate. A thread was punted off the board for this drivel to take its place. You look around and decide that everything is going to shit... So you decide to whine about it? That entire OP post is a blogpost about how you feel, and has only mere mentions of pony to make it board related because, like a true sperg of this site, you don't have any friends willing to listen to you drone on and on about how depressed you are at the world. Like holy shit, all this is missing is the 'I hate humanity' tagline and you'd have a full deck. Look at pic related, just fucking look, you exist at the same time as this candy colored equine monstrosity. Sure, you were born too late to explore earth and too early to explore the galaxy, but you were born just in time for the single greatest period of human history, which is the exploration of humanity itself, you get to witness whole social movements form and collapse as every chucklefuck with an opinion tries to decide how future humans will think and behave. Some bitch decades ago sat down and said, "Hey, let's make a show about fucking magic horses." and lo, it was so. But like a greedy millennial fuck, you want more than you already have, I don't blame you, I do too, but I'm not going to whinge about it incessantly like a pansy ass cunt. Now here's what I want you to do, open up derpibooru, masturbate, and you'll feel better about the world for around thirty seconds. Rinse and repeat until death.
>>
>>28946789
holy shit what a faggot

Now, back on topic. Why did Mom leave us?
>>
>>28946865
Because she's a quitter, f@m
>>
>>28946789
> "That entire OP post is a blogpost about how you feel"
> proceeds to rant about millennials and social movements

Wew
>>
>>28946166
Oh hey, it's bitcoinfaggot.
>>
>>28946865
Because Dadsbro wanted to keep bringing new toys into the bedroom, which isn't what mom had in mind at all.
>>
>>28946957
Oh hey it's that nagging cunt of anon who always remembers everything. Go bother your grandchildren you old senile shit.
>>
File: IMG_4193.png (879KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4193.png
879KB, 1334x750px
>all these doompaulers

>tfw you been watching since 2011 and still enjoy the show

I'm still having a good time, I don't get what all the gloom is about. Show's honesty still just as enjoyable to me as it always was. Maybe it's because I never, not even from the start, took it AS seriously as a lot of you do. Just seriously enough.

I sincerely hope you all learn to relax and rediscover your enjoyment of the show and its autistic fandom. I hate to see people being so down in the dumps about something so good.
>>
>>28947172
the fandom is dead though
>>
>>28947188
Childhood is idolizing the fandom.

Adulthood is realizing the show makes more sense.
>>
>>28947202
the show is dead too
>>
>>28946166

>a real thread discussing real issues

like that is going to help.
>>
>>28947396
Indeed, that's why there's a seventh season and a feature-length movie next year, right?
>>
>>28947396
Jesus, just get off this board already.
>>
>>28946789
You're autistic
>>
>>28947414
the viewership is down the drain and the movie will be a disaster
>>
>>28947519
Yeah, and because the viewership is so bad, they keep making new seasons and now a movie.
You have to wait a little longer until you get to see mlp die. You will be right eventually of you keep saying that though.
>>
File: hasdrone.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hasdrone.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>28947780
>>
>>28946166
Where can I find the lion king in 1080p?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.