[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. Family fun edition

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>28945998
We were just talking to our crew last time

“Yeah...tough as nails, among other things~”
>Midnight looks at you and grins, giving you a big hug after.
>You smile at ask as you get hugged, Midnight nuzzling you.
“I could do the same to you if you want to try it Ash, I should have enough energy to do it.”
>Ash smiles and nods.
>“Hell yeah, always wondered what I’d look like. Whenever you feel up to it.”
>She grabs a meal package and sits down, you looking to your crew.
“Anyways, I should probably visit my parents as well so I'm fine with dropping you guys off if you wanna have fun, and so you can see your parents Breeze.”
>Breeze smiles, giving a nod.
>“Yes please, thanks Hunter.”
>”Sure! Just come back in time to have some fun too!” Midnight says.
“I’ll try.”
>”By the way, want us to watch Astray? Just in case you want to go it alone. We all could go with you, I just want to be bac here at some point today, but…”
>Breeze just shrugs, smiling as she continues eating.
>>
>>28946002
That's ok, Astray can come with me. He's technically my son so I will introduce him to the rest of the family.
>>
>>28946002
“That’s okay, he can come with me. He's technically my son so I will introduce him to the rest of the family.”
>“Okay.” Breeze says with a nod.
>The mare Hybrid’s smile gets bigger as she squirms in her seat, looking more and more excited.
>”You going to be okay Breezy?” Midnight asks, giggling.
>”Yes, I’m just so excited for everything! I hope they have more dirt cakes with year.
>”Then let’s make a date out of it, you can show me all the things this station has. Wanna join us Ash?”
>”Might just go on my own, get a few drinks.”
>“Awww, come on, we can have a girls day!”
>You all continue eating as you all chat, Astray and Twitch eventually walking into the kitchen.
>Astray looks slightly more awake then normal, being less fussy as he sits down and eats.
>Midnight get’s up, gently pushing Breeze to get out of her chair.
>”Come on, let’s get dressed for some fun.”
>"Alright"
>>
>>28946122
Hey Astray, I was gonna visit my mom today since it's a holiday. You wanna come with me and meet her or you do you want me to drop you off somewhere in case you got other plans? I don't plan on working so today is a day off for everyone.
>>
>>28946122
“Hey Astray, I was gonna visit my mom today since it's a holiday. You wanna come with me and meet her or you do you want me to drop you off somewhere in case you got other plans? I don't plan on working so today is a day off for everyone.”
>The colt grunts a little, rubbing his eye.
>He looks thoughtful, giving a few nods.
>“Umm, sure. I’m kinda curious… All I had planned was talking to you about the drone.
“You have some ideas?”
>”Kinda, it’s mostly just going over what I found and what came with it.”
>The colt grins, looking excited.
>“It is so goddess damn fucking cool. I think I could do so much for you with it.”
>>
>>28946217
Well then, lay it on me! What can it do and what do you have in mind for it?
>>
>>28946217
“Well, go ahead, what can it do?”
>Astray hods up a hoof and runs off, coming back as Twitch leaves.
>The colt sits next to you and gives you a large band, one that could fit your entire forehoof.
>”This thing acts like a screen, it can show you exactly what I see. With that, you could see a birdseye view of the battlefield!”
“Nice, that will be good.”
>”Better yet, it can cloak! Only if it is perfectly still, but it can keep stealth as it helps you!”
“Oh wow, really? Can it do that as you hack?”
>”No, it takes up too much power. But with good reason! Once I get a better system here, it will be like I am right there. Better yet, it protects itself from being hacked and tracing me!”
“So it can provide surveillance and hack.”
>”It even has programing for small scale guided explosives and weapons. Need a group of enemies gone? Done. Pony to sleep? Easy. We need to buy the equipment for it to do that, and it will be super limited, but it can do so much for us!”

Just had a crash, so if i suddenly stop, BSOD is what happened.
>>
>>28946405
Fixer really is the best.
How much do you think it'll cost for those equipment? Will it impair mobility?
>>
>>28946405
Sounds good! How many weapons can you put on it though? It would be nice to have both lethal and nonlethal options on there. Also how much would the weapons and your new hacking gear cost?
>>
>>28946405
Turn Ash into a dude, then let's put on our prettiest outfit to show mom!
>>
>>28946405
>You smile, thinking for a moment.
“Oh, before I forget. Ash? Wana try that spell?”
>The Griffon smiles and nods.
>”Hit me.”
>You fire your spell at her, feeling some energy drain from you as you do, some fatigue setting in.
>You look at the well toned and large griffon that now wits at the table, Ash going from surprised to content as he looks across his body.
>“Fuck me… this is kinda cool.”
>You smile, turning back to Astray.
“So, what will the cost be like? How much do you think we can load on there?”
>”Ahh… store price I guess? It can accept most pistols and submachine guns by the looks of it, but rifles and bigger are too heavy if we want some explosives. Like I said, it’s limited, but we could get four charges and a small weapon on there. Or a large gun, or six charges. Not to mention, it can be anything we want for it, frags or stun gernades.”
>You give a nod, thinking some more.
>”Honestly? We could use what we have in the explosives container, they could work. Hey! I bet we could make it so it can set down one of the turrets instead of giving it other things!”
>A giggle gets your attention, Midnight and Breeze dressed up and looking at Ash.
>Midnight is dressed up like a stallion, Breeze wearing a bit of a casual dress.
>”Look at you, having fun?” Midnight asks, a smile on his face.
>”Might be.”
>Midnight nods, looking to you.
>”Stole some of your clothes, none of mine fit like this! We’re just about ready to go out, so I figure I’d check if I could borrow them.”
>>
>>28946647
Midnight please, you don't even have to ask. What's mine is yours.
>>
>>28946647
You'll have to make a payment in the form of hugs and kisses.
>>
>>28946647
"I don't mind, besides I like my stallion to look sharp."
Let's see if we have a nice dress ware too.
>>
>>28946647
Ask Midnight and Breeze for cuddles to feed on. We could use some tasty emotions.
>>
>>28946647
>You smile, nodding.
“What’s mine is yours, I like my stallion looking sharp, so no need to ask! But I will require hugs and kisses as payment, possible some emotions too… those spells really take it out of me.”
>”Sure thing! And same goes for you, have fun with my things if you want.”
>Both Breeze and Midnight move to you, each of then giving you a hug and a kiss on each cheek.
“By the way, nice dress, where did you get it?”
>”From the clothing crate.” Breeze says.
>”I think I was a few in there… possibly a purple one…” Midnight says teasingly.
>You feed off of the emotions, easing your fatigue and getting your energy up.
>”Come on! Let’s go!” Breeze says, letting go and skipping off.
>Midnight giggles, the stallion looking to you.
>“By the way,” he whispers, “since my cutie mare is going to see her parents, I hope she knows about the pretty necklace she has on.”
>Midnights hoof briefly nudges your collar, the stallion winking at you.
>”Just in case. i‘m surprised Ash hasn’t said anything, probably distracted by the change in perspective.”
>>
>>28946777
"I know about the necklace and I'm fine wearing it openly to show how much my stallion loves me. Besides mom had alot of ponies wearing similar necklaces on our ship growing up. I kinda just realized what it meant."

Let's continue on with the day.
>>
>>28946777
I don't think that mom will mind. Actually I think she will approve of it...
>>
>>28946777
"I know about the necklace and I'm fine wearing it openly to show how much my stallion loves me. Besides mom had alot of ponies wearing similar necklaces on our ship growing up. I kinda just realized what it meant. So, I don't think that mom will mind. Actually I think she will approve of it…"
>Midnight snickers, a small blush to his face.
>The stallion leans in and gives you a kiss, giving a wink when he pulls back.
>”Alright, be a good girl today.”
>Midnight gives you a flick of his tail when he turns, trotting off to go after Breeze.
>Just as she goes, Twitch walks in, his face as clam as ever.
>”No work?”
“Not today, go and have fun if you want.
>Twitch nods and smiles slightly, walking off himself
>”Sooo… time to go?” Astray asks.
“Yes, you want to change back Ash?”
>The griffon shakes his head, smiling.
>”Kinda wana see if I have a different tolerance now… I’m good, I’ll see if I can find you a case of that drink you had at the bar."
>>
>>28946946
Let's put on our purple dress and go see mom with Midnight and Astray.
>>
>>28946946
“Thanks, see you all later.”
>When Ash leaves, you head right to the cargo, heading into the clothing container.
>Just like Midnight said, the is a purple dress there, the whole thing almost matching your collar.
>You get your panties on and pull on the dress, who whole thing feeling light and free flowing.
>Once finished, you go to the bridge and see Astray going at a computer, the colt looking up at you and giving a brief smile before returning to it.
>You set out and enjoy the relaxed ride to home, you and Astray mostly being silent.
>The planet quickly comes into view as you fly, the journey there being much shorter then the one that took you away from it.
>Easily enough, you find a landing spot at your colony, the landing area easily accepting and approving you.
>You and Astray begin the walk to your house, Astray looking a little nervous as you look around at the familiar sights.
>Everything feels comforting, the market you usually go to, the familiar route, some familiar faces, the wind as it blows.
>After a good walk, you spot your home, heading up to the front door.
>”Wow… big place.” Astray says.
>You give a knock, hearing noise through the house.
>When the door opens up, you are greeted with familiar blue eyes, a relieved look washing over them.
>Your mom smiles, looking emotional as she smiles at you.
>”Hunter….”
>She reaches out and hugs you tightly, love and happiness coming from her as her voice fills your head.
>’My little hatchling.’
>>
>>28947119
Return the hug.

"Sorry that I didn't keep in touch, I was really busy the past week...so how have you been?"
>>
>>28947119
Make happy bug noises and return mommy's hug.
Also, introduce Astray as a new member of our family.
>>
>>28947119
>You chitter happily and hug your mother in return, beaming back when the both of you eventually let go.
“Sorry that I didn't keep in touch, I was really busy the past week...”
>Your mother sighs, nodding.
>“It’s okay… I just can’t help but be worried for you… Your father told me that you would be fine but….”
>She sighs again, giving a small laugh.
>”Your grandmother will laugh when she hears this, I practically did the same to her…”
“Is dad home? How have you been?”
>”Fine… just worried. And-
>”SCORES! YES! YES! YES!”
>Your mother laughs, giving her head a shake.
>”He is home alright… But what about you?”
>Your mother backs up a little and looks as you.
>”Having fun I see? All dressed up…”
>Your mother gives a knowing and suspicious look when she looks at your face, smiling.
>”Plenty of fun… guess you have some things to tell me?”
“Yes… first thing.”
>You turn and look at Astray, your mother looking surprised when she spots him.
>”Uhh… Hi.” The colt says.
“This is Astray, the newest member of the family.”
>“Hello there, aren’t you handsome young colt.” Your mother says with a smile. “Newest member of the family? A collar? And a batpony for a special somepony? What have you been up to?”
>”Hunter!”
>Tiny hoofsteps fill the air as your little sister runs up to you and gives you a hug, quickly letting go and beaming up at you.
>”Come on in, I’m sure you have plenty to tell.” Your mother says.
>>
>>28947311
Telepathically Astray to try and watch his mouth cause he's an uncle now and needs to set a good example.

Also, introduce everyone to the family and get ready for storytime.
Keep the bank robbery story to ourself. No need to make mom worry even more.
>>
>>28947311
"Indeed I do. I gave my crew a free day since it's a holiday so I'm free for a while. Also I have two marefriends...just sayin'..."

Let's say hello and introduce Astray to everyone.
>>
>>28947397
>two marefriends
Well, one marefriend and one coltfriend if Midnight decides to stay a stallion. He really seems to be embracing it.
I'd be alright with it if he wanted to stay that way.
>>
>>28947449
We can ask when we come back.
>>
>>28947311
“Sure.”
>You and Astray walk in, you looking to the colt.
‘Watch your mouth around here… you are technically an uncle and need to set a good example.’
>’Fuck, shit, ass, cunt.’
>You glare to the colt to see a smirk on his face, Astray keeping verbally silent.
>’I am and will…. Just getting it out of my system.’
‘Watch it.’
>You take a seat in the living room, your sister excitedly bouncing around as you look up at the fireplace, your mother’s shotgun still mounted above it.
>”Angel! Come here!”
>”What, something happen?”
>You look up to see your father walk in with your baby brother, the grey stallion grinning when he sees you.
>He moves up to you and gives you a hug, you hugging back and smiling when he’s done.
>“There you are son, dressing up again? How are ya? What’s been happening?” He asks with a smile.
>”Yes, I’m curious… how did you get a son? The batpony you are with?”
>”Batpony?” your father asks.
>You mother smiles and taps her neck, gesturing to you after.
>You can feel your face burn a little as you feel Midnight’s bite, smiling.
“Well… no. My marefriends weren’t how Astray became family.”
>”Marefriends? Oh goddess have mercy.” Your father says, giving a huge smile.
>”Angel…”
>”Just having some fun.”
>You begin telling the story of what has happened so far, explaining everything and leaving out the robbery.
[1/2]
>>
>>28947547
>Your parents seem very happy as you tell the story, your mother looking worried but still smiling.
>”Sounds like you are doing well, we will need to talk in the garage before you go.”
>”Yes… you are doing good by the sound of it.” Your mother says.
>”I’ll say, he’s almost matched us in one week! So Astray… like being aboard the ship? Having Hunter as your dad?”
>Astray looks a little awkward and nervous before he nods.
>”Yeah, it’s nice. Hunter is pretty cool too.”
>”Could we go play? Show some games quickly?” Your little sister asks, looking to your mother.
>”Go ahead.”
>RosePedal runs up and grabs onto Astray’s jacket, pulling the colt along.
>”H-Hey!”
>Your parents either smile or snicker, your father looking to you after.
>”So, how’s the ship? Like it? Also, i gotta say, good on you with the colt.”
>>
>>28947552
Yeah, the ship is great! I should be getting missiles installed on it soon and I plan on getting a buff shield generator for it. When I fix that bad boy up we're gonna be unstoppable! And thanks, the colt deserves a family...

Did we tell them that Rune is Astray's father? Dunno if we should tell them about it or not...
>>
>>28947552
The ship is a dream, I just wish I could make it even faster! And thanks I'm glad you think I'm doing a good job. Midnight worries that I'm spoiling him."

Ask if they know that happened to Mich apparently Cobalt says he's a ghost.
>>
>>28947552
Challange Angle to a space race sometime. The son needs to try and overtake his father.
>>
>>28947604
just that he was a hacker on the street
>>
>>28947604
I don't think Rune had a big part in vex's quest so she might not even care or even remember the guy. I don't think I'll hurt though, so why not.
>>
>>28947676
Alright, tell them that he's Rune's son.
>>
>>28947552
>You smile, nodding.
“Love it! We are going to get missiles and a shield buffer installed soon, we should race sometime!”
>Your father laughs, nodding.
>”If only we still had the Artemis… we will need to settle for fighters sometime.
>Your mother sighs, shaking her head.
>”You two….”
>You laugh a little, looking to your dad.
“And thanks, I’m glad you think that I’m doing a good job, Midnight thinks I’m spoiling him.”
>”That’s half the fun… we loves seeing your eyes light up.”
“But yeah, I’m glad I found him, he deserves a family… I can’t see how his father, Rune, could throw him away like that. He’s brilliant.”
>”…Rune?”
>Your mother looks over at you, looking very lost in thought for a moment.
>”It’s a good thing you are here for him now then, I’m sure he loves you as a dad, even if he doesn’t say it” Your father says.
>Your mother shakes her head and nods, smiling.
>“Yes, it is. I’m proud to hear that you did that Hunter.”
>You smile, looking to your mother in specific after.
“By the way, hear anything from uncle Mich? Aunt Cobalt said he’s like a ghost.”
>Your mother nods, both her and your father looking sad.
>”We haven’t heard from him in a long time…” Your father says.
>”Knowing him, he is alive and fighting, if anything. You ran into Cobalt?”
“Yes, she’s doing well…has a scar on her eye now…”
>Your mother perks up, looking angry and worried as your father smiles.
>”Awww, pretty mare worried about our favorite Batpony?”
>”Yes… and she is going to get it next time I see her…”
>>
>>28947768
"I'm worried about Cobalt too, she seems different. I don't think she's realizes what she might get herself into. I'm scared she'll step on the wrong pony's toes. One cruiser can't handle a whole fleet."
>>
>>28947768
>"I'm worried about aunt Cobalt too, she seems different. I don't think she's realizes what she might get herself into. I'm scared she'll step on the wrong pony's toes. One cruiser can't handle a whole fleet."
>Your father’s smile drops, the stallion nodding.
>”A cruiser? Wow Cobalt... what is she up to?”
>Your mother sighs, giving her head a shake.
>”Well… I’ll get her over here so we can talk, see what she’s thinking…”
>”Keep an eye out for Mich too, would ya Hunter? It’s been even longer since we saw him…”
>You give a nod, your father getting up with a smile.
>”Come on, let’s have a little father son time for a moment.”
>You nod and get up, following your father to the garage.
>Once in there, your father curses at the TV, grabbing a beer and giving it to you.
>”Gotta say Hunter, I’m proud of you, you are handling the life of a mercenary well from what you said… And.”
>He cracks a big grin, nodding.
>“Good on you for getting two mares. You doing alright out there?”
“Yeah, I’m doing alright. We are getting good jobs done and-“
>“Hunter. Are you doing alright?”
>>
>>28947958
Uhh...y-yes? I'm doing good, I haven't made any enemies if that's what you're wondering. What's with the shakedown?
>>
>>28947958
"Well, leading is hard. I think over all I'm ok...but I have to say when I ran into Cobalt and her cruiser my heart nearly stopped. The worst part would have been that everyone was going to die cause I got unlucky and picked the wrong job. It's a lot of weight."
>>
>>28947958
“Uhh...y-yes? I'm doing good, I haven't made any enemies if that's what you're wondering. Well… leading is hard. I think over all I'm ok...but I have to say when I ran into Cobalt and her cruiser my heart nearly stopped. The worst part would have been that everyone was going to die cause I got unlucky and picked the wrong job. It's a lot of weight. What's with the shakedown though?”
>Your father smiles, shaking his head.
>”I’m just making sure they you are okay… I can tell that you’ve shot and killed ponies, so I wanted to make sure that you are alright with it. It’s not an easy thing to do. Leading isn’t either, I can agree with that.”
>He moves next to you and wraps a hoof around you, giving a hug.
>”I say that you are fine and tell your mother that you are alright, but I worry about you just as much. Both of us worry and get stressed over our son, even if he is his own stallion now…”
>Your father looks at you, getting a smirk.
>”…Or mare… goddess Mich rubbed off on you.”
>He laughs, making you smile a little.
>”Don’t tell your sister or brother, but you are probably the favorite, you mean everything to us… we don’t want our son gone. Truthfully, I’m asking to help quell my own nerves… things might get busy around here, so I want to make sure that I don’t need to worry as much.”
“Why? What’s happening?”
>Your father laughs, shaking his head.
>”Your mother is pregnant… Again.
>>
>>28948154
"Oh that's great!...but you know that condoms exist right? Wait, Mom is in her normal form now so does that mean this baby will be an earth pony,changling hybrid?"
>>
>>28948154
Whaaaaa!? Why didn't you tell me earlier!? Filly or colt? And you got a name yet?
>>
>>28948154
“Whaaaaa!? Why didn't you tell me earlier!?”
>”It’s a surprise to us too, a month at best. Explains the “flu” she got…”
“You know that condoms exist right?”
>“And they are not as fun.”
“Wait, Mom is in her normal form now so does that mean this baby will be an Earthpony, Changling Hybrid? Filly or colt? And you got a name yet?”
>Your father snickers, shaking his head
>”No clue, no clue, and likely to be like your brother and sister… Your mother is different from ponies these days, the genetic mod she got was what Charon thinks was the prototype… science this, genetic that… it actually changed her insides from a Changeling’s to a pony’s, so no Hybrids from her. Not that we would care, we are both happy.”
>He smiles and laughs softly, taking a drink.
>“Between you adopting and a forth kid, I’m thinking that we will have one hell of a big family. Even Chaos and Fixer are thinking of adopting for a second time…”
>He smiles at you.
>”I hope you aren’t thinking of going kid crazy with your mares, we only make so much with side jobs… Should have brought your crew with you, they cute?
>>
>>28948300
No need to describe them when we can just use the telepathy spell to send him images of our marefriends...in lewd poses of course...
>>
>>28948300
"Everyone kind of wanted to spend time with family or do their own thing. Otherwise, I would have brought them and yes they are both very cute...but we all agree I'm the prettiest!"
I'm a little disappointed at the lack of earthbug ponies. Too bad.
>>
>>28948300
Ask how is Chaos and Fixer's family doing? We didn't get to speak with her much over the phone. Also, ask about Cotten, she's practically our older sister.
I'm guessing they adopt because fixer's tiny body can't hold babies.
>>
>>28948300
Of course I want to start a family, but it isn't my time yet. Maybe when I get enough cash for an early retirement.
>>
>>28948300
"Everypony kind of wanted to spend time with family or do their own thing. Otherwise, I would have brought them and yes they are both very cute...but we all agree I'm the prettiest!"
>You strike a pose and your father laughs, nodding.
>”Fine fine, my son is the prettiest stallion.”
>You smile, your smile turning to a smirk.
“But… this is them…”
>You send your father images of Breeze and Midnight, the stallion jumping up a little and getting a tint of red to his face as he laughs…
>”Well… if what you showed is correct… that Hybrid does have an ass on her…”
>You both laugh, your father nodding.
>”Both of them look good. The Batpony looks a little cuter, but I think that’s a biased opinion.”
“How is uncle Chaos’s family anyways? I didn’t get to talk to them much recently and ask.”
>”Good as ever apparently. Their daughter, Rapid Reflex, is trying to apprentice under Fixer. She’s a bit of a brat, but I think it’s a good match for them. I bet they would have had kids if they could, even if their relationship was odd at times, Fixer cried for hours when your uncle gave her that lock as a wedding ring. They love each other as much as your mother and i.”
“How is Cotton by the way? I haven’t talked to her in forever.”
>Your father nods, smiling.
>“She’s good, trying to be a doctor actually! We wanted to have a family get together soon, but it’s iffy with everything and everypony doing their own things.”
>The two of you keep drinking and talking, you finishing your beer with your dad.
>”By the way, I know it is early and no pressure, but your mother and I have discussed this before. She want’s to offer you her engagement ring if you decide to get married, I know you are still very young, but I also know how crazy the mercenary life gets. You are probably doing more crazy things then we did,so I figure I’d let you know now.”
>>
>>28948513
Yeah, it is a bit early...and you know I'm gonna need two rings, right?
>>
>>28948513
"Heh, Rapid reminds me of Astray a bit of. Maybe they'd get along....or kill each other."
"Thanks for the ring but I think I'll keep it safe here, for now"
>>
>>28948513
"Heh, Rapid reminds me a bit of Astray. Maybe they'd get along... or kill each other. And yeah, it is a bit early. Thanks for the ring but I think I'll keep it safe here, for now ...and you know I'm gonna need two rings, right?"
>Your father nods, smiling.
“We can see about getting an exact copy, buy yes, later in your life. I just wanted you to know. Come on, let’s check on your son.”
>The both of you go inside, hearing a small level of fun chatter.
>Heading into the living room again, you see Astray and RosePedal talking as they play a cooperative game, your mother smiling as she watches them.
>”Having fun you two?”
>Your sister looks to the both of you and nods.
>”Yep! I like Astray, he’s good at games!”
>You sister lunges out and hugs Astray, the colt grunting as he squirms.
>”Easy Rose… you are strong for your age… Will you be staling long Hunter?” Your mother asks.

>>28948398
Hit the nail right on the head.
>>
>>28948688
Heh, sick of me already, hmm? Like I said...I can stay all day if you want me to since it's a holiday. Dad told me the good news, can't wait to meet the new member of the family!
>>
>>28948688
"Probably for the rest of the day so the others can get some quality time."
"Don't squeeze him too much Rosy, He doesn't play as much hoof ball as you do with dad. Speaking of siblings where's baby brother?"
>>
>>28948688
“Heh, sick of me already, hmm?”
>Your mother rolls her eyes as she smiles, your father snickering as you look at your sister.
"Don't squeeze him too much Rosy, He doesn't play as much hoof ball as you do with dad. Speaking of siblings where's Shine? Also, Probably for the rest of the day so the others can get some quality time."
>Your mother nods as your sister lets go of Astray
>”Please do. And he’s down for his nap.”
“Also, Dad told me the good news, can't wait to meet the new member of the family!”
>Your mother smiles, putting her hooves around herself.
>”Yes… Charon says she can take an ultrasound soon, I’m glad she became the family doctor.”
>”Well, if that’s the case, feel like doing anything?” Your father asks.
>”Also, how about I make your favorite? If you are staying you are bound to be hungry at some point.”
>>
>>28948935
"Yes! Let's eat, I've been missing mom's cooking. In the mean time we can see how Rosebud has been doing. It's nice to see that she likes her new uncle."
>>
>>28948935
Haven't really planned ahead, but I can show you my ship if you want. And yes, food sounds great! Thanks mom!
>>
>>28948935
“Haven't really planned ahead, but I can show you my ship if you want. And yes, food sounds great! Thanks mom!”
>Your mother nods, getting up.
>”Let me put something in the slow cooker and the three of us can go, the foals should be safe here.”
>You give a nod, looking to your little sister.
“How have you been Rosy? It’s good to see you like Astray.”
>You little sister smiles and gives your leg a hug, the little earthpony’s strength being apparent.
>“I’ve missed you! School is still boring too… But it’s been okay! And he is really cool! He know all this stuff about the games that I don’t know!”
>You keep chatting with your sister for a bit, you mother eventually coming out and all of you heading to your ship.
>You can’t help but feel super happy to be in atmosphere again, the fresh air being comforting and the wind tickling you a little as it gets under your dress.
>Your father whistles when he sees your ship, giving an approving nod.
>”It already looks faster then the Artemis, not as sturdy, but still like a great ship.”
>You go through all the rooms and stuff, showing off everything from the supplies to Ash’s bike.
>Your parents look happily nostalgic as you show then your ship, your mother rubbing her neck when you show Midnight’s room.
>Your parents ask questions about the crew and make comments when they see the very dapper Fixit and the Ursa rug in your room.
>The tour ends on the bridge, your father hopping into the pilot’s seat as your mother happily looks around.
>”This is a great ship Hunter, it looks strong and capable.” Your mother says.
>”I’ll say, she’s a beauty. Some artwork on the side would look great!”
>Your father gently touches the controls, flying the ship in his own mind.
>”Goddess I miss the old girl…”
>>
>>28949186
Wanna take it for a spin? And I know it isn't sturdy, I'm aiming for a speed and shield combo instead of it being a tank.
>>
>>28949186
Go ahead and fly it if you want. For old times sake.
>>
>>28949186
“I know it isn't sturdy, I'm aiming for a speed and shield combo instead of it being a tank.”
>”That’s a good one, there were plenty times where us being a little faster would have saved time and ponies.”
“Wana take it for a spin?”
>Your father keeps silent, looking back to your mother.
>”Veeeeeex.”
>Your mother sighs, giving her head a shake as she smiles.
>”Yes Angel, you can.”
>”Hell. Yes!”
>You have a seat next to your mother as your father takes off, the stallion ecstatic behind the controls of the Vanguard.
>Your father get’s the ship out of orbit, heading for the planet’s moon.
>Maneuver after maneuver, spin after spin, your father happily moves the ship to his will.
>He slingshots between the moon and planet several times, laughing as you and your mother enjoy the ride.
>It is about a good hour before your father clams down, relaxed as he just makes the ship cruise.
>”Having fun Angel?”
>”Yes… Thanks Hunter…”
>Your mother gets up moving to your father and giving him a loving nuzzle.
>”I’m sorry, I know how you loved to pilot.”
>”It’s fine… The Artemis must be in good hooves… where ever she is.”
>Your parents nuzzle more, sharing a deep kiss at one point.
>>
>>28949393
What happened to Artemis exactly?
>>
>>28949393
Ask Vex if she has any of her old spell books. We've been focusing on magic so some extra spells could help.
>>
>>28949393
“What happened to the Artemis exactly?”
>Your father shrugs, looking to your mother.
>”I don’t know… your mother was the one dealing with it.”
>You mother shakes her head, smiling.
>”It’s gone… but it won’t be misused or treated badly, I know that much.”
>Your father sighs, nodding.
>”I trust your word pretty mare.”
>Your father brings all of you back, landing quickly.
>As you all make your way back, you look to your mother.
“By the way mom… do you have any spell books? I find myself using magic all the time now so…”
>”I do! You are more the welcome to them… and…”
>Your mother sighs, smiling.
>”Well… you are old enough now… there may be some naughty spells like a gender changer there.
“Oh! … I uhh… might know that one already…”
>Your father laughs, looking to your mother.
>”He’s just as bad as us I bet.”
>You all head back to your house, your mother bringing you aside and up to the attic.
>When there, she pulls out a box and opens it, a large amount of spell books being inside.
>”Here All yours. Go head and read them now or take them with you.”
>>
>>28949530
Lets take inventory before we decide.
>>
>>28949530
Sick! Thanks mom! Let's just take them back to the ship. We can read them later when we have time. Today is family day.

Also
>there may be some naughty spells like a gender changer there.
FUCK! There goes 6000 credits...right out the fuckin' window.

If the food isn't done yet ask dad if he wants to play some hoofball with us.
>>
>>28949530
>You smile, giving a nod.
“Thanks mom, I’ll take inventory and take them back to the ship before I come back. Today is family day.”
>Your mother nods, smiling
>”Alright.”
>The turns around and begins walking away, then looking back and smiling.
>”Though he won’t admit it out loud, your father did have some of those as his personal favorites.”
>She walks off and you quickly bring the books down stairs, spotting your father.
“I’ll be right back, wana play hoofball after?”
>Your father grins, nodding.
>”Hurry back!”
>You quickly bring the spells to your ship, looking through them once you’re there.
>The spells in the box are: Illumination (Already owned), Barrier, Adrenaline Rush, Muffle (Sound Proofer (Already owned)), Gender Changer (Already owned), Water Jet, Rapid Healing, Electric Shock, Magic Jammer, Lust inducer (Already owned), Telekinesis (Already owned), Blitz, Paralyze, and Magical Toy.
>You smile and head back, getting home in no time.
>Then there, your father is there with Rose and Astray, Shine playing in a sandbox.
>”There he is!” your father says, “Casual game? Or do you feel like having fun? Purple was your colour, so I’d hate to ruin that dress of yours.”
>>
>>28949730
"Let's leave it to Astray. Ask him if he feels like getting taken down by a filly half his size."
>>
>>28949730
Casual game seems fun. Rose and Astray are joining?
>>
>>28949730
I wonder if the spells are identical to the ones we already know. If they aren't, we might be able to find a way to improve the spell.
>>
>>28949730
“Both sound good, Astray and Rose joining?”
>”If they wana.”
>Rose beams, Astray looking unsure.
>”Yes!”
>”I guess?”
“Then how do you wana play? Feel like getting taken down by a filly half your size?”
>Astray’s face scrunches, the colt looking a little angry.
>”Alright, let’s do the non-casual one!”
>You smile and nod, you teaming up with Astray and your father with Rose.
>You all play and kick the ball around, the game being much more competitive.
>While you and your father are equally matched, Astray gets his ass kicked to say the least, Rose dancing circles around him.
>You can hear a growl of frustration from the colt as he lands in the dirt again, Rose easily getting by him.
>You get dirty yourself, you and your father tripping over each other time to time.
>After he falls again, Astray yells and stops his hooves in place, rose just giggling.
>Rose runs up to the colt and gives him a hug, a grumpy look on Astray’s face.
>”Alright everypony, food is…”
>Your mother scowls at all of you, her horn glowing.
>In a flash you are all cleaned from dirt, your mother motioning for all of you to come inside.
>>
>>28949914
Transform a long and sagely master splinter style beard and tell Astray.
"To know victory one must first know defeat, my son. We'll play a game you're better at next time."
>>
>>28949914
Good game dad, I really needed that, brings back memories...

'C'mon Astray, don't be like that! You can't be perfect at everything, just try to have fun.'
>>
>>28949914
>You look to your father, giving a smile as you all go inside.
“Good game dad, I really needed that, brings back memories...”
>You father nods, smiling back at you.
>”It does…”
>You look to Astray as you all get in, seeing the grumpy look on his face still.
‘C'mon Astray, don't be like that! You can't be perfect at everything, just try to have fun.’
>’I got my fucking ass given to me on a silver platter!’
‘To know victory one must first know defeat, my son. We'll play a game you're better at next time.’
>You all head to the table and sit down, your mother levitating out food.
>You get served with a big plate of roast beef, carrots, beans, and mashed potatoes, Astray getting the same without any meat.
“Thanks mom!”
>You and all of the others happily dig into the food, Astray loosing his grumpy mood right away once he gets to eating.
>You can see that the colt is practically in heaven as he eats, cleaning his plate of all the food.
>When all is said and done, you sit back happily, full and a little tired.
>”Golden job as always pretty mare, you can cook.”
>A burp gets your attention, Astray looking slightly embarrassed as he covers his mouth.
>He clears his throat, giving a smile to your mother.
>”Thanks… it was really good.”

last one for tonight, will continue in the morning
>>
>>28950092
Belch, really loud.
We can't be outdone by our own son.
BURPING CONTEST!
>>
>>28950092
I'll say! You've outdone yourself again, mom! You should share some of those recipes with me...
>>
>>28950196
Hunter might dress like a mare, but somehow I have the feeling he's a horrible cook. Mainly cause I think it would be funny and make him more different from his mom.
Doesn't mean we shouldn't try, though.
>>
>>28950092
>You let out a loud burp yourself, grinning at Astray.
>”Hunter!” Your mother says, giving a smile.
“What? It’s good, you've outdone yourself again, mom! You should share some of those recipes with me...”
>”That it is.” Your father says, letting out a burp himself.
>Your mother just smiles, shaking her head.
>Your sister is next, your mother sighing and giving in by letting out a burp herself.
>”I will… most of them are just simple things that we used to make all the time on the ship, things that you can start and leave till you get back.”
>>
>>28952256
Simple things? I refuse to believe that! There has to be at least some dark sorcery involved for it to taste this good...
>>
>>28952256
“Simple things? I refuse to believe that! There has to be at least some dark sorcery involved for it to taste this good...”
>You mother laughs, giving a nod.
>”Fine, you’ve caught me. Still have room Astray?”
>Astray parks up, looking confused.
>“Kinda, why?”
>”Come now, don’t tell me you don’t expect some form of dessert. Ice cream?”
>Astray smiles, giving a nod.
>”…Yes please.”
>”Me too please!” Rose says.
>Your mother looks to you, giving a smile.
“Yes please, and thanks.”
>Your mother gets up and walks off, Rose looking over to you.
>”So… you’ll come back soon enough, right?”
>”He will sweetie, don’t worry.”
>”Still… Could you bring Astray again too?”
>>
>>28952354
Of course! I can bring him over whenever he wants. He's always welcome here. I'm glad you two are getting along so well.
>>
>>28952354
“Of course! I can bring him over whenever he wants. He's always welcome here. I'm glad you two are getting along so well.”
>”Yay!
>”Of course he’s welcome here, if he’s your son then he’s my grand…”
>Your father leans back, hooves over his face
>”WOW, I’m getting old, that just hit me.”
>”Gramps!” Rose says, pointing to your father.
>”You stop.”
>Your mother comes back, giving ice-cream to all of you.
>You all chat as you have the sweet treat, talking more about what is going on between your lives.
>Eventually you find yourself at the door, ready to leave home once again.
>Your mother gives you another big hug, giving a slight nuzzle too.
>”Be safe, please.”
“I will, I promise.”
>Your mother sighs, nodding.
>”I know…”
>The familiar voice of your mother fills your head again, a very loving tone to it.
>’Still mommy’s little hatchling?’
>>
>>28952462
'Of course, I'll never stop being your little hatchling'
>>
>>28952462
'You know it! I will try to visit often, promise!'

Give her one last hug and let's be on our way. Ask Astray if he had fun.
>>
>>28952462
'Of course, I'll never stop being your little hatchling'
>You hug your mother back tightly
‘I will try to visit often, promise!'
>You say your goodbyes, giving hugs and heading back to the ship
>As you both climb aboard, you look to Astray, smiling.
“So, have fun?”
>He looks to you and smiles, nodding.
>”Yeah, it was fun! Your family is nice…”
>Astray looks distracted for a moment before he turns to you.
>“Sooo…. Could we get a hoofball to practice with? Because that was just insulting…”
“That my sister danced circles around you?”
>Astray stomps his hooves a little as he walks.
>”YES! I need to be better then her next time! That was such fucking bullshit!
>>
>>28952551
"Sure, we can practice sometime, just keep in mind that it's gonna be hard to beat her even with training, she's been at it for a while. You just can't be great at everything. I mean...I doubt she can hack into the school database and change her grades like a certain somepony on this ship can! But why do you want to impress her so badly? Is there something you want to tell me~?"

Give him a sly smile and wiggle eyebrows.
>>
>>28952551
"Sure, we can practice sometime, just keep in mind that it's gonna be hard to beat her even with training, she's been at it for a while. You just can't be great at everything. I mean...I doubt she can hack into the school database and change her grades like a certain somepony on this ship can.”
>Astray smiles, giving his head a shake.
>”I just want to do better so she can’t do that again! Next time I’ll show her up and make her jaw drop!”
“Why do you want to impress her so badly? Is there something you want to tell me~?"
>”What? What are you…”
>You wiggle your eyebrows at him as you smile slyly, Astray scoffing and looking away with a slightly red face.
>”Oh shut up!”
>You laugh as the colt scrunches his face, heading to the bridge with him.
>You take your seat and begin pressing away, getting the ship ready.
>”…Hunter… could I sit with you?”
>>
>>28952650
Sure. Want me to teach you how to fly? We have plenty of time left if you're up for it...
>>
>>28952650
>You smile at Astray, giving a nod.
“Sure.”
>You give your lap a pat, The colt smiling and climbing up ontop of you
>Once comfortably seated, you take off and get the ship into space.
>When in open space, you look the colt, giving a smile
“Want me to teach you how to fly? We have plenty of time left if you're up for it...”
>Astray’s eyes light up a little, the colt nodding.
>“Really?”
“Yep, it’s easy enough once you understand what to do…”
>You go through the basics with Astray, having him follow your instructions.
>He isn’t good at it, but catches on, making corrections when errors happen.
>You end up feeling nostalgic about the whole thing, remembering when you were taught yourself.
>With Astray’s help, you get back to Tundra, you taking over completely when you need to dock.
>You feel a hug when you land, astray smiling at you.
>”Thanks Hunter, today was great.”
>>
>>28952727
Return hug.

"Anytime bud. Just hit me up if you're in the mood for some hoofball. Rose isn't gonna seduce herself you know! Hey...can you hack into the police database and pull up your dad's profile? I'm curious if our little disguise trick in the bank worked."
>>
>>28952727
>You return the hug, smiling
"Anytime bud. Just hit me up if you're in the mood for some hoofball. Rose isn't gonna seduce herself you know!”
>Astray rolls his eyes and pushes you away, giving an annoyed groan.
“Hey...can you hack into the police database and pull up your dad's profile? I'm curious if our little disguise trick in the bank worked."
>Astray’s ears fold back, the colt shaking his head.
>”No… are you ordering me to? …and that sounds more mean then I want it to.”
“You can’t do it?”
>”Oh no, I can do it, just not without getting caught.”
“Why?”
>”Well… remember that whole “Air gapped” thing I mentioned at the bank? It’s like that. The data base is gapped by a screening server that is AI controlled, it acts like a receptionist for the data server. If it approves you, you get in, and you get the “if not” part. Hacking it is not the problem, it’s tricking it with the proper access codes, and those codes change every second. You need to have an exact code that is randomly generated, and even then you need to use it at a terminal that is approved by the AI. I tried it once, and next thing I know a SWAT team is sweeping the area.”
>>
>>28952817
Alright! If it's not possible then don't worry about it. I was just curious is all. Sorry for asking. Also...I need you to promise me something. Promise not to touch the uhhh...narcotics in my room without permission. I refuse to give to you for a reason and I don't want you getting hurt or anything. I just need your word that you won't touch them.
>>
>>28952817
>your family is nice
Correct him on his statement from earlier.
It it's not "your family" it's "our family."
He's in it too now.
>>
>>28952817
We still have time for some father and son bonding. Ask if he wants to learn some new spells with us.
>>
>>28952817
“Alright! If it's not possible then don't worry about it, I was just curious is all, sorry for asking.”
>”No, it’s fine. I just hate not being able to do what is easy for me. The hack is easy, just with complications.”
>You give a nod, smiling before feeling a little awkward.
“Also...I need you to promise me something…”
>”What is it?”
>You rub the back of your head, looking away.
“Promise not to touch the uhhh...narcotics in my room without permission. I refuse to give to you for a reason and I don't want you getting hurt or anything. I just need your word that you won't touch them.”
>Astray scoffs.
>”What is with all this “do as I say and not as I do” shit?”
>You look to the colt to see him grinning, rolling your eyes at him.
>”Don’t worry… I PROMISE to not use the drugs in your room. Probably not my flavour anyways.”
>You shake your head.
“Anyways… feel like learning some spells with me? My mom had some left over from her mercenary days.”
>Astray nods, looking excited.
>“How is your family so cool with all that stuff?
“OUR family. You’re part of it now too.”
>Astray looks away, glancing to you with a smile
>”So… spells! What do we have?”
>>
>>28953021
>The spells in the box are: Illumination (Already owned), Barrier, Adrenaline Rush, Muffle (Sound Proofer (Already owned)), Gender Changer (Already owned), Water Jet, Rapid Healing, Electric Shock, Magic Jammer, Lust inducer (Already owned), Telekinesis (Already owned), Blitz, Paralyze, and Magical Toy.

We have alot.
I don't remember Magical toy. Let's try that.
Then we can teach him some combat spells and the magic binding spell.
>>
>>28953021
Knowing a healing spell is always a good idea.
>>
>>28953049
Fuck it, lets try and learn them all.
>>
>>28953021
Pick any from the pile. I think I'm gonna go with the healing spell for now, that one sounds really useful.
>>
>>28953021
“Lots… How about I go through two and you get a look at the others and see what interests you?”
>Astray nods, both of you going to your room after and sitting on the Ursa rug.
>You pull out the healing and toy spells, taking a quick look at them as Astray looks through the others.
>The healing spell is simple, but not easy, a good 20 minutes passing before you learn it.
>You smile and put the book down, moving onto the Magical Toy.
>The spell is… a magical sex toy, the whole spell being almost silly in how easy it is to learn.
>You look over to Astray as you finish the book, seeing him at a book already.
“What do you have there?”
>Astray looks up and smiles, his horn glowing for a second.
>Astray’s horn produces a bright light, the colt smiling before it ends.
>”Illumination. I wish I had this years ago.”
>>
>>28953169
Show Astray the Barrier spell. Is it the same shield spell that he already knows? Paralyze seems like the next best spell to learn. Go with electric shock after that.
>>
>>28953169
Float a magical horse cock to Astray cheek and poke him.
"I wish I had this during hearts and hooves day. I was a bit lonely last year."

Then tryout water jet.
>>
>>28953169
Ask Astray if he's afraid of the dark.
>>
>>28953169
>You grin, using the toy spell you just learned.
>You are able to make a glowing green magical dilldo appear behind Astray, giving his back a prod with it.
>Astray turns and is face to shaft with the magical toy, his face red as he jumps back and smacks it away.
>”T-The fuck?” he says, smiling and laughing a little
“I wish I had that last year for hearts and hooves, I was feeling a little lonely… Why do you with you had it? Are you afraid of the dark?”
>Astray sighs, a bit of fear coming from him
>”More like what’s in it… It would have saved me more then a few encounters.”
>You reach into the box, pulling out the barrier spell.
“How about this? Is this the same as the spell you know?”
>”Let me take a look.”
>You give the book to Astray and pull out Paralyze and Water jet.
>Both spells are a bit more complicated, you only being able to get through Paralyze before Astray speaks up again.
>”No, it’s not the same… This one is much bigger and visible… I don’t think mine stops bullets either.
>>
>>28953337
Learn the electric shock next.
>>
>>28953337
You should learn it then. I'll be helpful.
Also teach him the binding spell and water jet.
>>
>>28953337
Ask Astray what he want's to do when he's older he can keep serving on our ship if he wants to but I'm curious if he wants to do something else.

We'll likely need to start making a college fund for him.
>>
>>28953337
“You should learn it then. It'll be helpful.”
>Astray nods, going to the beginning of the book.
>You grab the electric shock book and go through it, the spell being as hard as paralyze.
>When it is done, you look to Astray, seeing that he is finished.
“Wana learn two together? I could teach you that binder spell.”
>Astray nods, moving next to you
>You go through both spells with him, leaving Binder for last.
>He practices the spell, you talking to him as he does it.
“So, what do you plan to do when you grow up more? Feel like staying on this ship?”
>Astray shrugs, looking thoughtfull.
>”I…. don’t know… I guess? I never really- HA!”
>Astray is able to cuff his hooves together and undo them easily, the colt smiling after.
>>
>>28953529
"Good one! So yeah, I'm just thinking ahead for you. Would college be something you would be interested in? Something to do with IT or programming maybe? You will have no problems passing it judging by your skills and knowledge."
>>
>>28953529
"If you don't want to be on ships for the rest of your life we could probably get you a job working for our aunt at ultimate forgery. She could probably use some good programmers."
>>
>>28953529
"Good one! So yeah, I'm just thinking ahead for you. Would college be something you would be interested in? Something to do with IT or programming maybe? You will have no problems passing it judging by your skills and knowledge. And if you don’t want that or If you don't want to be on ships for the rest of your life we could probably get you a job working for our aunt at ultimate forgery. She could probably use some good programmers."
>Astray looks to you again, shrugging.
>”I don’t know… both seem good… I’d rather just go right to work instead of that schooling shit, not like there’s things I don’t know in that area. But, I’d also want to see what it’s like…”
>A small thump gets the attention of both of you, the two of you looking out of your room and into the hall as a giggle starts.
>Midnight is supporting Breeze as the Hybrid mare hangs off of him, Breeze looking absolutely drunk as she stumbles and giggles.
>Midnight has tons of strange white lines in a tribal fashion on his body, face, and legs, the stallion smiling at you.
>”Hey Hunter!” Midnight says, Breeze staying silent as she looks over at you, then smiles.
“Hey, everything okay?”
>The stallion nods, helping the giggly Breeze walk
>”We just have one drunk mare on out hooves.”
>”Hunnnnterrrrrrr~.”
>Breeze moves from Midnight to you, giving you a very sloppy kiss before stumbling and falling to the floor.
>Breeze grabs onto Astray and pulls him in, the mare giving the colt a very friendly nuzzle
>”Such a handsome cutie.”
>Midnight giggles, the stallion looking to you with a smile.
>”So, did my cutie have fun with her parents?”
>>
>>28953768
Yeah, it was a blast! It was nice catching up with my parents. But what the hell have you two been doing?
>>
>>28953768
"So...Breeze is drunk. What happend?"
>>
>>28953768
“Yeah, it was a blast! It was nice catching up with my parents. But what the hell have you two been doing? I mean… Breeze is drunk. What happened?"
>”Well… what she thought was root beer… wasn’t… in her defence, it tasted exactly like pop. I saw she was getting giggly when I went to the bathroom after she had maybe two sips and- Okay, how the fuck do you stallions use those urinals? The hell?
“Midnight, focus please.”
>”Right. Anyways, I came back and saw that she had emptied one or two bottles, the stallion serving them in shock. When I asked, he explained that she was downing the alcoholic beverage like it was water.”
>”So? Coolers usually have like a 5-7% value… right?” Astray says, Breeze being very affectionate to him.
>”Oh no, that’s the kicker, it’s root beer flavored vodka. Straight vodka. The bottles weren’t too big, but I’m surprised she’s holding on as good as she is. I think she just gets piss drunk easily, and I don’t envy her tomorrow morning.”
>You can feel some lust from Breeze as he looks at Astray with a smile, the drunk mare nose to nose with the colt.
>”Sooooooooooooo…. You are actually a good kisser last night, can I have another?
>’I can’t tell if this situation is good or bad.’
>>
>>28954002
'Just go with it! Use everything you learned up till now.'
"Hey Midnight, let's leave these two lovebirds alone and grab a drink. What do ya say?"
'Good luck!'
>>
>>28954002
I don't think it's a good idea to let her drunkenly fuck with him. Let's get Breeze to bed.
>>
>>28954046
Nah, just leave them to it. Astray could use some more experience anyways.
>>
>>28954050
If she was just buzzed I'd be alright with it but she's too drunk to really consent to it.
>>
>>28954095
Oh shush, she was fine with it last night.
>>
>>28954104
That doesn't mean its ok now.
I don't want to teach Astray sleazy behavior, it's bad to take advantage of drunk mares.
>>
>>28954117
Point taken. You win this time good karma Anon...
>>
>>28954002
Whatever happens, we should tell him about how drunk individuals might do things they regret when they're sober, and how one shouldn't take advantage of that.

On a random note, would if be funny to fill a room full of magical horse cocks floating around as a prank of sorts?
>>
>>28954002
‘I’d say good, but it’s bad to take advantage of a drunk mare. Even if she is all over you.’
>You use your magic to pry Breeze away from the colt, the drunk mare letting out a whine.
‘She may not feel the same when sober, so you may want to consider that first.’
>’got it.’
“Come on Breezy, let’s get you to bed.”
>”But I want a kiss….”
>”You can get one later you silly mare.”
>You and Midnight tuck Breeze in, Midnight giggling as Breeze frowns.
>”Just rest, we can make sure you get all the kisses in the morning.”
>”Really?”
“Yes, really. Sleep Breezy.”
>Breeze nods, groaning as she rolls over.
>you can’t help but smile at the mare, listening to her drunken speaking.
>You turn to Midnight when you feel that you have eyes on you, the stallion looking over you.
>”Purple really is your colour…. We should see just what we could find for you. Or…”
>The stallion grins, looking at your face instead of your body.
>”Do I still need to get a deal struck to have you in make up?”
>The stallion giggles, looking to Breeze.
>”So, since we are down a mare, and soon enough a colt… feel like doing something with just us? Small or big, anything is good.”
>>
>>28954212
"If you really want me to wear makeup all you have to do is ask. Let's go."
>>
>>28954212
We could try out the invader spell if you want. Also do you prefer being a stallion? I think you will get more out of the invader if you're a mare...for obvious reasons.
>>
>>28954212
"Yes, let's try the invader spell. Also, ask if he's thinking about saying a stallion he actually makes a really good one. "

We could Invite Astray be we'd have to warn him that it won't stop until it's done and he'll really need to lube up.
>>
>>28954212
“We could try out the invader spell if you want. Also do you prefer being a stallion? I think you make a really good one honestly. Of course, I think you will get more out of the invader if you're a mare...for obvious reasons.”
>The stallion grins slyly, putting a hoof around you.
>”Is that so babe?
>You both laugh, Midnight nodding.
>”I don’t know… I kinda am loving it. Mostly because now I’m bigger and can make sure a good mare like you is the little spoon.”
>Midnight winks at you, smiling still.
>”That being said… somepony told me that he would make me his mare… I honestly don’t know what I like more, but I agree with being a mare for this.”
“Okay, I can change you back if you want. Think we should invite Astray? We would need to have him lube up pretty good and give him warning… but…”
>Midnight bites his lip, looking a little worried.
>“It might be a little much… we can handle it because we are used to rough and relentless, but he’s still new to all of this and only got used to kissing at this point…”
“I know, but that’s why I said we will warn him and have him as prepared as possible.”
>Midnight nods, sighing and giving a smile.
>”If you want to ask him, sure, I’m okay with it. But is he even get’s a little hurt, straight to Twitch or the hospital and with the full truth. And yeah, I’ll be a mare for this. After you can choose the Midnight you want.” He says with a wink.
>>
>>28954471
It's not worth him getting hurt let's wait to invite them until he's ready.
For now, it can be a two pony thing.
>>
>>28954471
"Well when you put it like that then I can't bring myself to invite him. Just the two of us then!"

Transform Midnight into a mare and go into an empty room to cast the spell in.
>>
>>28954471
Bringing Astray in on this is an absolutely HORRIBLE idea! He's just barely gotten used to vanilla sex and you guys want to have a tentacle monster RAPE him!?! This kind of shit would make him never want to have sex again for the rest of his life!
>>
>>28954521
There is no "you guys". There's only 1 anon that suggested it. But yeah, don't invite Astray.
>>
>>28954521
You really need to calm your tits.
>>
>>28954471
>You give a nod, then frown, feeling a slight pang a guilt.
“Actually… no, let’s leave him out of it… you are more then right, it’s a bad idea to involve him at this point.”
>Midnight smiles a bit brighter and pulls you in for a hug, giving you a nuzzle.
“Sorry.”
>”Don’t be, it’s not wrong to give him the option, it’s just not the right time. Now come on! Let’s see if this thing is worth it.”
>You give a nod and fire your spell at Midnight, transforming her back into a mare and feeling a little fatigued.
>You both head to Midnight’s room after, Midnight locking the door as you soundproof the room with your spell.
>The two of you then completely undress, Midnight bringing up the possibility that your clothes could get destroyed.
>When all the easy prep work is done, you look to your marefriend, seeing be nervous and excited look on her face.
>”So… no turning back once it goes… right?”
“Yep… Ready?”
>Midnight nods, giving a slightly fake smile.
>You sigh, feeling nervous yourself, beginning to cast the spell.
>You charge it up and let the magical spell loose, feeling the immediate immense drain and very hungry for emotions after, dizziness taking over your body.
>You stumble for a moment but bring your head up, heart pounding for what could happen.
>”Umm….”
[1/2]
>>
>>28954773
>Both you and Midnight stare as the small green puddle, the whole thing doing… nothing!
“What?”
>Midnight snickers a little, sounding a little relived.
>”That’s… kinda funny.”
“A bit of a let down.”
>You sigh, turning around to see if anything else is in the room.
>Nothing, absolutely nothing looks different as you look around, nothing else changed.
>”H-Hunter….” Midnight says before letting out a yelp.
>You turn to see the mare dangling in the air by her hindleg, a large green tentacle holding her above
“Oh shit.”
>You watch as Midnight gets attacked by another tentacle, many more springing from the blob as it spreads out
>”Hun-MHhh!”
>Midnight is cut off as a tentacle forces it’s way into her mouth, Midnight grabbing at it as she gives a muffled cough.
>Her hooves are quickly gripped and pulled outward, the mare spreadeagle with her tail being forcefully pulled up, exposing her as she moans
>Your attention is drawn away as you look in front of you, waves of tentacles approaching and matching your movements as you move left and right.
>>
>>28954778
No point in letting her have all the fun! Hug the tentacles!
>>
>>28954778
Don't fight it, just let it happen.
>>
>>28954778
I wonder if the tentacles come in different shapes and sizes.
>>
>>28954778
>You set your nerves aside slightly and move forward a step, immediately being grabbed and pulled, going sideways and hitting the ground.
>You grunt and are dragged across the ground, your legs being forcefully pulled apart when the dragging stops.
>Watching with both intrigue and terror, you see the tentacles move on you more, two of them quickly and forcefully making their way to your haunches.
>You can feel them penetrate with no hesitation or gentleness, the pain shooting through you and making you cry out.
>You instinctively reach for them and try to get them to slow or stop, your forehooves being pulled back behind you just a little to far and making you cry out a little more.
>Your yells are soon silenced by a tentacle invading your mouth, the whole thing filling your mouth and throat up right away, going even deeper then Midnight did.
>You gag and struggle, the invader inside your mouth, beginning to pump in and out in a relentless throatfuck.
>You cry out in vain again as you feel yourself get stretched from the other tentacles inside of you, both of them reaching deeper then you ever felt before.
>It’s both very painful and very pleasurable, the whole thing making you feel like you are a virgin again.
[1/2]
>>
>>28955048

>You cum in almost no time, finally feeling a sweet release from yesterday’s torment, your hot cum shooting up and landing on you.
>You shake, moan, and cry out as you body is used to the want of the creature you created, struggling to break free for a moments rest.
>More tentacles wrap around you holding you tighter and more still, an odd sensation going across your body as the tentacles explore freely and deeply.
>You force your eyes open to see an odd looking tentacle going across your body, seeming to feed on your cum.
>It coils and wraps around your torso, reeling back like a cobra before it opens up and swallows your cum leaking member whole.
>You moan as your stallionhood is sucked by the creature, the monster milking you for your cum, all the tentacles inside of you pumping harder and more ruthlessly.
>You are forced to cum again, the tentacles only getting rougher and more intense as your are milked and taken by the monster.
>you feel weak and used, your own emotions in turmoil as you stop resisting, unable to even fins the energy to do anything.
>A tentacle wraps itself around your sack giving it a heavy squeeze.
>You cry out in pain and pleasure again as you cum again, your fucktoy of a body only being used more, the same fate probably happening to Midnight.
[2/3]
Cut off a little too much from the first post
>>
>>28955055
>Again, and again, and again, and again you are forced to cum, unable to comprehend anything besides the pain, pleasure, and tentacles.
>Time becomes unknown to you, your mind on the verge of going completely blank or breaking, your eyes feeling more then watery.
>You can’t tell it you came either times or more, your body hurting, relieved, and weak.
>Suddenly you feel a hot feeling inside of you, the tentacles pulsating as they move.
>You can feel your insides being filled to the max, cum filling your mouth as the tentacles pull out of you.
>You cough as the cum just drains from both your holes, your balls and shaft finally being let go.
>You hit the ground a little hard as the tentacles drop you, making you goan.
>A small thud makes you open your eyes, a cum covered Midnight next to you, her eyes half open as she pants.
>You can see some tears from her eyes, the mare cracking a faint smile as she grabs your hoof.
>>
>>28955063
Hug Midnight.

"Well...that was eventful. You alright? They didn't rough you up too bad?"
>>
>>28955063
"That...was amazing...lets doing again....when I'm not sore."
>>
>>28955063
>You pant, cracking a smile yourself
"That...was amazing...let’s doing again....when I'm not sore."
>Midnight gives a weak laugh.
>”Broke you… so bad you …can’t words?”
“Yeah.”
>You try to move closer, your body feeling useless from the fatigue, hunger, and use.
>Your entire body aches, your jaw, your legs, your balls and shaft
>You get close enough to Midnight that you hug her, Midnight returning the hug as your cum covered bodies stay on the floor.
“You alright? ….They didn't rough… you up too bad?"
>Midnight shivers, making a pained noise.
>”I think… hurts everywhere… insides full…we just got…basically raped.”
>Midnight tries to move but barely lifts her hooves, giving up.
>”You… okay? Heard…. Screaming.”
>>
>>28955224
Went about as same as it did for you. I think you already know the answer, but yeah...definitely not for the inexperienced...
>>
>>28955224
>You clear your throat, swallowing whatever remaining cum is in your mouth.
“It… went about the same as you…”
>You sigh, still feeling the warm cum leak out of you.
“I think you know the answer, but yeah, not for the inexperienced…”
>Midnight nods, letting out a sigh and swallowing.
>”Could have done much worse then hurt him… I’m not sure even Breezy could handle it.”
>Midnight pulls away resting her head on the floor as she looks at you with a slightly loving gaze.
>”It was kind of fun though, a bit scary, but fun.”
>She leans in the licks across your mouth, cleaning some of the cum on if off before giving you a sweet peck.
>”And it’s a good thing we have a changeling with magic, because we are a fucking hell of a mess.”
>>
>>28955334
"Heh, right. Though I can't even move so maybe using magic might be a bad idea."

Enjoy the aftersex cuddles.
>>
>>28955395
This
>>
>>28955334
"Heh, right. Though I can't even move so maybe using magic might be a bad idea."
>Midnight nods, giving you a nuzzle before getting back into the same hug as before.
>The two of you cuddle happily, your body sore from everything.
>You open your eyes to the room, your body very sore still.
>You don’t quite feel like moving, but you feel an urge to.
>You can feel emotions much more clearly, even outside of the ship you can feel every kind of emotion there is.
>There is a dying urge to go out and find them something predatorial driving you to want to get up and find the emotions.
>A close set of emotions gets your attention, you can feel happiness, lust, and just a sweet hint of delicious love
>You can feel yourself salivate at the emotions, a groan directing you to the source.
>Looking down, you see Midnight stir, the mare waking from her sleep as she gives a slightly cute yawn.
>She looks up at you from your chest and smiles, giving you a gentle nuzzle
>“Oops… morning.”
>>
>>28955530
"Mornin'. Sweet Celestia I'm starving! That thing really took it out of me..."
>>
>>28955530
Ask for a cup of happiness from Midnight.
>>
>>28955530
“Morning”
>You nuzzle Midnight back, pulling away after.
“ Sweet Celestia I'm starving! That thing really took it out of me... Think I can feed off of you?”
>”Sure…ohhhh…” Midnight says with a groan.
“You okay?”
>”I hurt all over… I need pills, a massage, and a pallet of muscle relaxers… Or to get really fucking high…”
>You laugh a little and begin feeding, eating up the sweet emotions.
>You feed till you are nice and full, Midnight looking just a little more tired after.
>Midnight leans up and looks at her body, giving another groan.
>”I look disgusting…”
>She lays back down, smiling at you.
>”I could order you… buuuuuut… how much would I need to bribe you to wash me, feed me, and just cuddle me for the morning?”
>>
>>28955713
"You will need to pay exactly 0 credits and 99 kisses."

Hit the shower with Midnight.
>>
>>28955713
"You're lucky your mare happy to do it for free my wonderful stallion."
>>
>>28955713
"You're lucky your mare happy to do it for free my wonderful stallion. But labour laws do require that I charge exactly 0 credits and 99 kisses."
>Midnight grins, darting in and giving you a big kiss.
>”98. Come on good lookin.”
>You smile and the both of you slowly get up, you grabbing your collar and putting it back on before you cast the cleaning spell on the room and go to the shower.
>When there, and once the water is warm, the both of you step into the shower and happily relax for a moment.
>You then start by washing Midnight’s back, being very gentle as the warm water flows over you both.
”No need to worry about your legs?”
>”Perfectly water proof.”
>You keep washing, Midnight then washing you as you wash her.
>The both of you share in the sweet moment, happily running your hooves over each other’s bodies.
>As you rinse off, Midnight puts her hoof to your chest and pushes you back.
>You end up on your back, Midnight crawling on top and straddling you.
>The mare leans down and kisses you deeply, the both of you soon making out as the water washes over you both.
>Midnight feels along our body, right down to your flanks where she grabs them and gives them a gentle squeeze.
>Eventually Midnight pulls back, smiling down at you.
>“97…”
>>
>>28955849
Nuzzle her neck and begin kissing.
>>
>>28955849
Pull her in for another kiss.
"96."
Reach up and gently start massaging her.
>>
>>28955849
>You pull her down and nuzzle her neck, then turning to kiss her lips again.
“96.”
>You run your hooves up Midnight’s back, gently rubbing and massaging her from her lower back and moving up.
>Midnight kisses you again, this one just as long as the one before as you massage the mare’s upper back and shoulders.
>”Mmmmmmh.~”
>Midnight presses against you a little, her hooves running from your flanks and to your head, and mare petting and holding you as you two make out.
>She then pulls away and kisses your jaw, giving two more until she reaches a spot on your neck.
>Midnight kisses right where she bit you and punctured through your skin, lingering there for a while.
>You can feel just a bit of lust from Midnight as she moves back to your lips, giving another kiss and your lip a playful bite as you keep rubbing her.
>”90… how did I get so lucky to have a sweetie mare like you?”
>>
>>28956016
"I've been wondering the same thing about you~"
>>
>>28956016
"If I remember correctly all you had to do was come on my ship, put a collar on me, grow a dick, and start calling me your bitch. It was very romantic.~"
Give more kisses before taking her to bed. I think were haveing a lazy day.
>>
>>28956102
The fuck we are! We just took a day off yesterday! We can't slack off anymore today.
>>
>>28956122
Chill nigga, that can mean multiple things.
Like just doing shipping jobs today.
>>
>>28956016

"I've been wondering the same thing about you… If I remember correctly all you had to do was come on my ship, put a collar on me, grow a dick, and start calling me your bitch. It was very romantic.~”
>You give midnight a kiss, the mare giggling.
>Midnight gives you a soft slap.
>”Mmmm, but my bitch loves it, and she can keep me forever if she’s a good mare.”
>The two of you kiss more, Midnight giving a big one before smiling down at you.
>”82…”
“Come on, let’s dry off and lay down for a bit.”
>Midnight nods happily, getting off of you.
>The both of you finish up and head back to Midnight’s room, wanting to let Breeze rest.
>As soon as you pull the covers back, you are pushed onto the bed, Midnight already climbing on top of you.
>She nuzzles you, turning you over and giving another kiss.
>”81.”
>Midnight then opens up her wing, wrapping you under it before pulling the covers over you both, the mare hugging you underneath it all.
>She gives another kiss, smiling after.
>”how long can we stay like this?”
>>
>>28956260
For a while...now how about that massage?
>>
>>28956260
"Until someone comes looking for us...but maybe someday we could do this every day. Would that be something you're interested in?"
>>
>>28956317
This. Nice subtle way of asking her if she's up for long term.
>>
>>28956260
“Till somepony comes looking for us… how about that massage?”
>Midnight hums, nodding at you
>You both shift and make it so you are straddling Midnight’s flank, your hooves going to work on the mare’s back.
>Midnight hums, plenty oh happiness coming from her as you work away.
>”You… are practiced on this…”
“Well… I might be.”
>You keep going Midnight becoming a little vocal and moaning softly when you get the area around her wings, getting a little lust.
>”Ohhhhhh~ I love this.”
“Well… maybe someday we could do this every day. Would that be something you're interested in?"
>Midnight’s face goes red, the mare giggling and looking up at you.
>”Just what are you saying now?~ Every day? Forever? Shouldn’t the stallion be asking that?”
>Midnight shifts and you get off of her, letting her sit up.
>”Well…. Honesty? This has probably been the happiest relationship I’ve had in a long time, every other one felt boring or wrong… I kind of lost interest in them and just decided to show ponies the ropes…”
>She snickers, shaking her head.
>”And that makes me sound like a full fledged whore… I was playful, but also selective… most of my other relationships felt off and went as quickly as they came… but I honestly like what I have with you and Breezy. So, yeah… I just may like this every day.”
>Midnight smiles, pulling you close.
>”And If my mare wants her stallion, if my bitch wants her master, he’s right here and ready to kiss.”
>>
>>28956500
Well since he's asking for it, if it's not too tiring we can change him back into a stallion. Then give him tons of kisses.

"You can pop the question when you're ready. I won't tell and let it be a surprise for Breeze."
>>
>>28956500
Well...you still owe me some kisses...
>>
>>28956500

"You can pop the question when you're ready. I won't tell and let it be a surprise for Breeze."
>”Technically you beat me to it… but I might do it still.
>You smile and cast the gender change spell, hitting Midnight with it.
>The stallion grins at you, pushing you onto your back.
>You are immediately assaulted with kisses by the stallion, you wrapping your hooves around him.
>” 72… 71… 70… 69~…68…”
>The stallion keeps kissing and feeling your body, his hooves feeling your flanks.
>Midnight grinds against you a bit, moving down to your neck and kissing it more.
>He bites you, making you squirm and let out a small noise.
>Midnight giggles as he looks down at you a lusty love look in his eyes.
>”Breezy would be so jealous if she saw this…”
>Midnight looks to the door, then back to you.
>”Oddly quiet… stay or go? Because I gotta say…”
>He squeezes your flanks again, smiling.
>”Your body really does make stallions look at you, and much more~.”
>>
>>28956687
"Dang it Midnight your so bad, make a mare want to stay in bed all day. But we have to at least check to see what's going on...after thirty more minutes."

After we're done go check and see where everyone went.
>>
>>28956687
Cutting it here, post responses, ask questions, and have a good week guys!
>>
>>28956687
Mmmm~ five more minutes couldn't hurt.
>>
We're gonna end up limping around the ship all day, aren't we?
>>
>>28956827
You're saying it like it's a bad thing...
>>
>>28956687
Fuck it, my will is too weak.
Stay in bed with Midnight until someone comes looking for us.
>>
I just realized something, we never did cast the soundproofing spell last night. Did everyone on the ship heard us?
>>
>>28956900
>Midnight locking the door as you soundproof the room with your spell
Yes, we did. It's all good.
>>
>>28956900
>>28954773
we safe.

And i think Midnight is about to fuck us missionary
>>
>>28956925
I'd be alright with that.
Let's face it he's already seduced us.
>>
>>28956687
Let Midnight fuck us gently and whisper sweet nothings into our ear.
I'm pretty sure that's what he's planning.
>>
>>28956958
That sounds much more romantic than our past intimate encounters.
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.