[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you still love your waifu if her personality was reversed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: large.png (435KB, 1122x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
435KB, 1122x1000px
Would you still love your waifu if her personality was reversed?
>>
File: Rarity Bed Room eyes.jpg (73KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity Bed Room eyes.jpg
73KB, 800x450px
But her personality is the reason I love her,among other things.
>>
>>28943728
>would you love your waifu if she was a totally different character?
OP, that's silly.

I would, though. The thought that it's 'her' affects me more than any individual traits of hers. I'll masturbate to generic-looking humanized or completely out-of-character fetish art if the artist tells me it's meant to be her.
>>
File: 1479254155416.png (501KB, 597x470px) Image search: [Google]
1479254155416.png
501KB, 597x470px
>>28943728
What? No.
Her personality is the reason I love her.
If she became a shy, submissive idiot then she wouldn't be the mare I fell in love with.
>>
>shy, modest, reserved Trixie

I dunno, feels weird fampie.
>>
>>28943728
Well Flutterfags still like Nu-Shy so it's possible.
Same with Shimmer and Glimmerfags.
>>
>>28943748
>a shy, submissive idiot
>became
Anon i
>>
>>28943756
>Glimmerfags
there is no such thing as minus zero
>>
>>28943758
You're a fucking idiot.
Even in RR she was pretty aggressive and courageous. She was just reluctant to talk to anyone since she knew everyone hated her.
>>
>>28943779
She was too cowardly to tell her best friends that she wanted to be in their band. It's better for everyone if you're able to separate your idealized traits of hers from her actual canon personality. She wasn't courageous outside of that temper tantrum in your pic and the end where she finally got some guts.
>>
Yeah
>>
>>28943728
What kind of a fucking question is that? Are you autistic? I'm not some flavor of the week waifu fag who just "loves" my waifu because of her looks.
>>
>>28943728
I'm not sure. I love her for her personality, her character...

However, if, say, we were married, she had a stroke and her brain chemistry was totally altered to be that of like a different person because of it, I'd stay if she wanted me to. If she said no, it wouldn't work, my heart'd be broken, but I'd understand.
>>
>>28943788
>She was too cowardly to tell her best friends that she wanted to be in their band
She said in one of the last scenes that she didn't feel like it was her place to say anything. And she was still courageous. She confronted the Sirens by herself. That's pretty brave.
>>
>>28943728
>Would you still love eating food if it was not food?
>>
File: Wrong.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
Sure why not.
>>
>>28943870
This guy raised an interesting scenario

>be married with waifu
>she gets brain damaged/cursed and her personality is fucked
>may or not be permanent
>>
File: tear my heart up why dont you.jpg (103KB, 412x254px) Image search: [Google]
tear my heart up why dont you.jpg
103KB, 412x254px
>>28943934
I bring it up because it's happened to an extent
>>
File: sadmoonhorse.png (290KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sadmoonhorse.png
290KB, 1280x720px
>Doesn't care about anything, doesn't learn from mistakes, hates everyone, hates fun
I don't think so.
But if it were a scenario like >>28943870 said, I wouldn't want to just leave her, but I doubt she would actually love me back. There are some serious feels about to go down.
>>
No. I love her for what she is, not for her looks.
>>
>>28943728
Are you trying to spot vapid waifufags?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.