[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Best Night Ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What were your hopes and dreams before they crashed and burned, /mlp/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPhCfdx6TwU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0YNcRuXf60
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJY6T2MdBmI
>>
I dreamed that, when I found this show, pretty soon I'd be happily talking about it with all my friends.

It was not meant to be.
>>
>>28940905
I dreamed a dream in days gone by...

I wanted to work in cartoons, doing shitty doodles or voice acting, whatever. Sadly I suck ass at both.
>>
For Faust to have complete control over the show for at least 1 more season. :_:
For this fanbase to not go full retard and start praising shit writing and degeneracy.
>>
>>28940905
To see how far and how different these characters I like would go.
They got far, but it feels stumpted.

>>28941559
First experience with fandom?
>>
>>28941559
>t. cuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95nXs532yIA
>>
File: sunburst denial.gif (925KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
sunburst denial.gif
925KB, 245x280px
>>28940938
>2011
"oh hey [friend], you hear they re-booted MLP?
>oh yeah, I hear that there's a bunch of grown men who watch it called bronies, aren't they so weird? I bet they're a bunch of gross, disgusting 30-40 year olds who masturbate to it and live in their parents basement in a pile of garbage. What a disgusting waste of human beings they are, huh? They should probably just go kill themselves right now.
>anyway, you were saying?
"y-yeah, so weird ... "

memories
>>
>>28941567
>They got far
They got far in being parodied and ridiculized as "dumb ponies being dumb".
>>
>>28941696
I meant fas as their own stories.
But you are right on that one.
>>
>>28941704
Twilight got far as an alicorn
Rarity got far opening her own boutiques
Dash got far by joining the wonderbolts
The Cutie Mark Crusaders also finally got their goddamn cutie marks.

But what's the point if an idea is executed with disgust and hate? So much waiting and we got delivered a fresh "fuck you" at our doorsteps.
>>
>>28941720
That why I said at the end it felt stumpted.
>Here you got that thing you wanted!.Now you can keep doing what you have always done!

I
But children show and status quo and whatever.
>>
>>28940905
Anyone else bothered by how shitty the singing got after season 1 ended?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.