[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me again why we're stuck with Dumbshit Glimmer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Starlight_Glimmer_ID_S6E2.png (206KB, 344x444px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer_ID_S6E2.png
206KB, 344x444px
Tell me again why we're stuck with Dumbshit Glimmer?
>>
>>28938590
We could have had Sunset but you asses whined and bitches about Flash's cameos and ruined it.
Blame >nohoovesfags for it.
>>
>>28938590
Because you keep making threads about her.
>>
>>28938590
We wouldn't be if you and the rest of /r/4chan would stop spamming this cancer.
>>
>>28938590
This is a poor epithet; she is a very intelligent pony.
>>
>>28938594
There's nothing supporting this. Like at all. Hell Ishi Rudell talked about how Sunset wasn't even in RR in the first draft.
Sunset was never going to be on the show. She was never planned to be in it.
>>
>>28938613
If by intelligent you mean mary sue, I agree
>>
>>28938590
Twi is a Princess.
To complete the Princess package, after the wings and the castle, she needs a pupil to boss around.
But instead of using an already existing character that could fit the redeemed antagonist role (Trixie, Sunset, that pony from slice of life) we got a brand new neutered villian with a lame backstory and a plastic redemption arc.

So if you think about it this way, Glim Glam is a consequence of Twilicorn.
>>
>>28938685
This. So many better options for Twitwi's student. But we get stuck with her.

She's like Sunset Shimmer if she was written terribly.
>>
>>28938590
I want glimmer dead
>>
Reddit, you forgot this thread.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.