[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>three months of winter coolnes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Rainbow_Dash_Spotlight_S1E11.png (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Dash_Spotlight_S1E11.png
93KB, 1280x720px
>three months of winter coolnes
>>
>>28935273
I want to thumb inside Rainbow's ass
>>
>>28935273
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
What will we do with a drunken sailor?
>>
>>28935273
>coolnes

Fucking ruined from the start
>>
>>28935273
I fucking cried when I watched this episode and heard this song for the first time.

I was at a weird place in my life.
>>
>>28935347
I cried watching CotLM, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>28935273
>TFW you remember the first time you heard the song
>You were barely at the beginning of your journey
>You reached episode 11 and you were wondering "what the hell am I doing?"
>The song started and you were suddenly seeing ponies dancing and singing to wrap up winter
>You were like "wth?"
>You started the song again
>You felt a strange feeling inside of you
>Some kind of joy mixed with childish glee and a little something else that bonded you to this show
>TFW you will never feel that feeling again
>>
File: 1479417446499.gif (2MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479417446499.gif
2MB, 1280x1280px
>>28935375
>>
File: 1242332.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1242332.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>28935273
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>28935375
am i the only one how gets the same kicks out of every episode no matter how many times i rewatch
>>
>>28935396
I literally felt more joy the first time I watched this scene than I've had felt for years
>>
>>28935354
I'd say there's something wrong with you when you DON'T cry while watching that episode
>>
>>28935354
>CotLM
?

I don't remember ep names very well.
>>
>>28935375
Nah, it was the first time I felt it, but I felt something very similar watching many other episodes, that's why I love (loved?, used to love?, whatever) this show. But I think the last time I felt it was with CotLM. I really miss that feeling.

>>28935766
Crusaders of The Lost Mark.
>>
>>28935766
>I don't remember ep names very well
Fucking casuals
>>
>>28935354
CotLM left me pretty numb honestly, didn't feel it with the whole politics bullshit inserted into it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.