[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ is wierd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Thinks spoon-clothes is a good idea, had a bizarre way of doing her chores that made it 300% more difficult because she never stopped to think about what she was doing, can teleport like Pinkie and Maud.

Applejack may be very level headed in most aspects, but shes definitely related to Pinkie Pie.

Shes a strange one she is.
>>
>>28928795
Nah, she's just not very bright. Not retarded, not mentally ill, just not smart.

Not everyone gets to be like Twilight Sparkle, or even Rainbow Dash.
>>
She is a silly pony.
>>
>>28928799
>Rainbow Dash
>smart
>>
File: 1479591940931.gif (580KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479591940931.gif
580KB, 500x281px
>>28929405
There are dumber ponies than she.
>>
>>28929404
Stupid mudponies
>>
>>28929559
Smarter ones too
>>
File: 0942958.png (429KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0942958.png
429KB, 1280x720px
>>28929559
*her
>>
>>28929559
the only actual dumb thing she ever did was the wedding invitations (and that was not even her fault)

everything else was clumsiness and coincidence
>>
>>28928795
>>
File: uh oh.jpg (558KB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uh oh.jpg
558KB, 800x1080px
>>28928795
Yeah, not to mention she was mean as shit pretty much every time she interacted with the little sister she used to adore, through this season. I don't know what the writers are thinking.
>>
>>28928795
sillypony.avi
>>
She's a driven young mare with family sensibilities, practical wisdom, and a simple view of life. She's still silly, though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.