[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Royal Guard Mare Thread #14, the real thread edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 90

File: 1479266733186.png (909KB, 1049x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1479266733186.png
909KB, 1049x1191px
>ongoing
Brave and Vannie - http://pastebin.com/8E2vAnyi
Careful's Charge - http://pastebin.com/CkZbn3E6

>ded
Feather Scarf - http://pastebin.com/u4HbciFL
Silver Star - http://pastebin.com/ggWTgWeK
Meadow Stockade - http://pastebin.com/kWgzxg5d
Copper Wing - http://pastebin.com/x8UJTEhz
Anon’s Regiment - http://pastebin.com/ruhuxiA6

>random
"Sir, Yes Sir!" - http://pastebin.com/9WeeGgq7
Duty Bound - http://pastebin.com/WfLZh5EW
Anon Pointedly Does Not Get Sex with a Guard - http://pastebin.com/zi1KcnVC

>Also a note to the idiots perpetuating the Homo Horse Hangout shitpost guard thread. They are lying to you about us not accepting male guards, they are fine so long as the are straight, different species are also fine to so long as they are a Royal Guards of some description. HHH stay out.
>>
>>28887720
Previous thread.
>>
So, I have a bin. Just gonna leave this here
http://pastebin.com/ZVfta6Ti
>>
File: 1479640408802.png (537KB, 1386x1269px) Image search: [Google]
1479640408802.png
537KB, 1386x1269px
Reminder: don't reply to supposed hhh posters unless the primary reason for the reply post is to post on-topic content. This is guard mare general, not fags vs. aspies general. Although that could make for some interesting green.

>>28915931
A few new greens have been added or are being worked on, right? Like SirDubs? Or have you already added them and I'm just slow
>>
>>28915931
Eventually somebody will remember to add mine too.

http://pastebin.com/Q7viBeuf
>>
>>28916000
>>28916005
Sorry about that, still a bit tired, and couldn't find them when I was making the new thread. Will add them next time sense I am the only one that makes the threads now.
>>
>>28916002
Sir Dubs is working on his story, but he didn't have a pastebin yet for me to add.
>>
>>28916011
It's all good.

Not quite feeling it tonight but hopefully I'll be able to churn out something decent in a bit.
>>
>>28916002
I like how not only was there some dude in the other guard thread saying they were welcome, but you immediately pop off like the shitposter you are, while posting gay shit yourself.
>>
>>28916036
To be fair, doublep hasn't posted the completed version of that pic. Anon's dick is supposed to be in the middle.
>>
File: 1456908345645.png (365KB, 1041x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1456908345645.png
365KB, 1041x1035px
>>28916036
It's not gay if it's guard mares
>>
File: 1474054049883.jpg (884KB, 1680x1601px) Image search: [Google]
1474054049883.jpg
884KB, 1680x1601px
>>28916036
Me personally, I'm down with whatever you wanna post if it's content. The past three threads have just had hundreds of posts about this discussion. We don't need to be killin these so quickly.

Here's a mediocre guard Moondancer as a peace offering.
>>
>>28916057
That's what the fags say too.
>>
>>28916070
I don't care either, I just want more content, fucking slave general had this same shit happen for like three weeks and content slowed to a crawl, and we had quite a few writers too.
>>
File: 1479695500730.jpg (32KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1479695500730.jpg
32KB, 189x189px
Oh my living fuck I am tired of this debate.
How about this: everyone just shut the fuck up. Fuck off, everyone. You retards will "argue" eternally about nothing. PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERING OPINIONS YOU STUPID FUCKS AND INSULTING THEM CONSTANTLY ACROSS FOUR THREADS WILL NOT CHANGE THEIR OPINION. You don't even have to accept what they like, but nothing, and I mean goddamn nothing will change with you autists doing this constantly. Look, I actually hate HHH myself, but if they want to post a HHH guard story FUCKING LET THEM AND SHUT THE HELL UP. DON'T READ IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. If there's just one or two faggots reading it it'll die out anyways, and if it gains traction, well, that's fine BECAUSE NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE SOMETHING LIKE. HOLY FUCK.
>>
>>28916071
Ok dude. Shut up. Seriously. Nobody wants to hear it anymore. Content good, bitching bad. Just for you, two players in the game are going to be a perfectly sweet stallion couple.
>>
>>28916107
This.
>>
>>28916107
Would you like to tell them how to use the filter system next, or do you want me to do it?

>>28916114
I don't care whats posted as long as the green is good, I just want all the bitching to stop, I'm tired of scrolling through 40+ posts of crying to get to content.
>>
File: 762756.png (13KB, 663x404px) Image search: [Google]
762756.png
13KB, 663x404px
This makes me sad. How can more people choose Vannie instead of Brave. Sure she is cute but Anon and Brave are already a thing. Going with Vannie instead would just straight up break Brave's heart. At least he could tell Vannie that she was too late and while that would hurt her she could at least understand it.
>>
>>28916114
Why would you intentionally stir the pot like that.
>>
>>28916192
Because everyone loves a bit of shitposting, gookmoot should implement ids like on /pol/.
>>
>>28916202
Ehh... nah.

Maybe just some actual moderation instead.
>>
>>28916192
Because I deal with assholes like that every day IRL, and I can't give them a piece of my mind for professional reasons, despite having cause to really want to. I'm not made of stone, anon
>>
>>28916242
So... retail?
>>
>>28916246
Food service, actually, but in the bible belt.
>>
>>28916107
No. Faggots can lurk, but they can keep that shit to themselves.
>>
>>28916254
...what does the bible belt have to do with food service being awful?
>>
>>28916186
I am more happy that people picked the sensible option.
>>
>>28909384
>Your attention drifts back to Careful and her soft snoring.
>You chuckle quietly to yourself: she looks totally beat and happy.
>She's on her back, her mane's everywhere, her mouth's hanging open...
>Last time you saw her like this was the night after you both did the Rum and Nacho challenge at Mel's.
>Careful's good at the Rum and Nacho challenge.
>So good that Mel put a limit of one attempt per month per pony.
>You had been confused the day before when Careful, her eyes glittering, announced that "her time of the month" was coming.
>You have it in your head that, if you ever come across another place with an eating challenge you have to sign a waiver to take, you should tell Careful about it.
>... perhaps prioritizing those that involve fewer beans.
>Snuggles should never carry the risk of suffocation they did that night.

>Speaking of Mel's -- wouldn't that be a good place to land a job?
>Ah, yes: bartender. The noble ambition of every college drop-out.
>Mel hates you, of course, but, hey, you like her, and you know you coming along with Careful so often must carry some weight.
>You'd probably make as good a mixologist as any unicorn, what, with your hands and all.
>Yeah.
>It's not a good idea at all, you know, but, hey, it's not the worst you've ever had.
>That makes it worth trying.

>Careful grunts and twitches her foreleg.
>You scratch her shoulder.
>She sighs contentedly and resumes snoring.
>You watch her and listen to her until you feel yourself drifting away.
>You don't want this night to end, but you can't wait until tomorrow.
>>
>>28916359
Games & Gleaming is on hold until tomorrow, it's 2am. I should be sleeping already, but it's not working
>>
>>28915931
What story do I have to read to get more of this qt 3.14?
>>
>>28915469
>>28916000

>telling a story inside of a story.
>your first story
Riiiiight

Anyway
>minotaur
I like something they would never get like
T-bone or tenderloin or if he likes fish "surf and turf" or maybe an ironic rout of like headcheese or muttonchops.
>>
>>28916284
>suffocation by mare farts.

Not my coup of tea, but a better way to go than most.
>>
>>28916658
>coup of tea
THE COFFEE IS OVERTHROWING THE TEAOVERNMENT!
>>
File: 1479074894652.png (650KB, 691x897px) Image search: [Google]
1479074894652.png
650KB, 691x897px
>>28916802
Wasn't coup of tea kind of the genesis of US?
>>
File: 1479686589587.png (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479686589587.png
113KB, 500x500px
>>28916000
I like the setting, and I'm always a sucker for Gleaming. Even if the story is a bit fast, you had me at
>She makes herself comfortable, and begins fondling herself under her armor
>>
Post stallions.
>>
File: gleaming shield no armor.png (230KB, 781x1022px) Image search: [Google]
gleaming shield no armor.png
230KB, 781x1022px
>>28916879
Wouldn't that kinda hurt?
>>
>>28916886
>Royal Guard Mare Thread
One Job.
>>
>>28904555
>Spinning around to face the new voice you are greeted by the sight of a dark blue horse with a moon stamped on it's flank.
>Scarlet quickly jumps out of your arms and lands in a jumble at your feet.
>"Princess luna! I wasn't expecting you t be making rounds so early."
>Luna looks down at the flustered fuzz pile and then back up at you.
>"It was rather difficult to concentrate on our reading when the entire castle is shaking and the sky outside the window looks as though day has come early."
>Scarlet looks around in panic before scooting back against your leg.
>You raise your leg and step over Scarlet.
"That would be my doing your highness."
>She narrows her eyes and looks you over slowly.
>"Ah yes, We remember you now. Our sister had you locked in here under close supervision"
>She looks at the shape of Scarlet huddled behind your legs.
>"Or so was the impression We had before coming here tonight."
"Hey now, I was under close supervision. I had Scarlet practically sitting on top of me while she was staring me down."
>"Then please do humor us Anonymous, how did we come to find thee holding thine guard in a lover's embrace?"
>Lover's embrace?
>No how, no way.
>Horse lady is crazy. Probably too many lonely mare novels or something.
"I can assure you, we are not lovers. She was really upset and I did whatever I could to cheer her up."
>She begins to walk the room while occasionally poking things with her hoof.
>"Okay, let us assume we believe you. How did you do this to our castle?"
"That, I have no clue how I managed. I just wished really hard that the room wasn't so tiny and stuffy and then poof!"
>"Poof?"
"Poof. That's it. It did everything on it's own."
>"Our sister was correct in her opinion of you. Thoust are a most tricky one Anonymous."
>>
>>28916974
>Several sets of hoofsteps can be heard coming up the hallway.
>Princess Luna turns towards the door with a slightly confused look on her face.
>"We specifically requested that all ponies wait until we returned with safe word."
>Three bat ponies and two earth ponies walk into the room and block off the doorway.
>Scarlet is on alert and quickly moves to your side.
>"What is the meaning of this? We know nothing of any mixed patrols on duty tonight.
>The ponies spread out and start advancing on Princess Luna.
>You've seen enough bar fights to know how this is going to go.
>Patting Scarlet on the head you walk in between Princess Luna and the unknown ponies.
>She quickly looks at you then back to the advancing ponies.
"Ponies, ponies, please. Why don't we all just take a step back and relax before somebody does something they'll regret."
>These ponies don't smell the same as the others did.
>Every pony you've encountered has had some variation of that faint coppery smell.
>Fear you're guessing.
>But these ponies... they smell like sweaty iron and dung.
>You put your arms in front of your face taking a boxing stance.
"Come on guys, I just got here and I'm standing in front of ladies. Don't make me get all sweaty and nasty smelling."
>One of the earth ponies jump forward at you and get quickly met by a uppercut to the jaw.
>That pony felt really light for something so hefty looking.
>The pony staggers to it's feet and quickly falls to the floor again as you land a kick to the side of it's head.
>Falling unconscious the pony shifts to a smaller black shape covered in a dull chitin.
>Princess Luna rears up striking at an approaching bat pony knocking it across the room.
>"Changelings! All ponies on guard! We have been infiltrated by changelings!"
>Scarlet jumps at the other earth pony as you grab the remaining bat ponies by their throats and crack their heads together.
>A grin slowly creeps across your face and you crack their heads together again and again.
>>
>>28916977
>Falling unconscious the pony shifts to a smaller black shape covered in a dull chitin.
oooooooooooh the plot thickens
>>
>>28916977
>You hear voices calling out to you but you don't pay them any mind.
>The two in your hands challenged you and need to be firmly put in their places.
>Running forward you slam them into the wall and then toss them across the room.
>How dare they defy your will.
>They dared to strike out at you.
>You pick up the first changeling that you kicked in the head and repeatedly punch it in the face.
>Several of it's teeth shatter cutting your hand but you don't pay the paltry wound any attention.
>You tried to offer them mercy.
>Something tugs at your leg and you kick it away.
>You are the one in charge here.
>You are the lord of chaos and the master of the very elements themselves.
>Something tugs at your leg harder and you kick it away again.
>It's only natural that you rule this land.
>After all, you are...
>"Anon!"
>Your train of thought is interrupted by a heavy impact to your knee.
>You look down to find Scarlet clinging to your leg with tears in her eyes.
>"Anon its alright! They aren't gong to do anything to anypony now."
>You look around not quite understanding what just happened and your breath catches in your throat as you see the pile of mauled changelings.
"What the hell is going on here?"
>Luna looks on cautiously as you pull Scarlet into a tight embrace.
"Scarlet tell me, what the hell did I just do?"
>>
>>28916107
Now, in a ton of other occasions I would totally agree with you. But there are some cases where what you have said and suggested is not wise.
You see, there are kind of people that just like to derail a thread with shitposting, and if you ignore them they will go away. But there are also people who will derail a thread by sneaking in with their themes, often fetishes and the like, and slowly taking hold of it, drawing more of their own kind inside, who will talk about their shit, driving people away and spreading like a virus. These people generally belong to the satyr, pregnancy and homo threads. They have this bad habit of invading other threads and convincing them to talk about their shit. When people become aware of it and detect their autism, they will chimp out, insult everyone and claim that they have come because their threads are shit, thinking they are entitled to take over other ones.
The only way to deal with these people is to tell them to fuck off immediately, and make clear that there's no room for their shit whatsoever. Otherwise they will slowly turn whatever thread they're in into the 2.0 version of their own.
>>
>>28917078
This, all the way. Go into the /bat/ thread, for example. The "people" in there are just posting and circle-jerking about trap bats and fucking/spanking filly bats. There's no exception. It's been overrun, literally.
>>
>>28916953
>Says stallions are okay in the OP
>>
>>28917078
Sounds exactly like RGRE posters to me
>>
>>28917078
>But there are also people who will derail a thread by sneaking in with their themes, often fetishes and the like, and slowly taking hold of it, drawing more of their own kind inside, who will talk about their shit, driving people away and spreading like a virus
Sounds exactly like bat posters.
>>
File: 1460883203664.png (77KB, 262x322px) Image search: [Google]
1460883203664.png
77KB, 262x322px
>>28917459
le ebin meme my dude 10/10 XDD
>>
>You look at your sheet
>The book says that culturally, minotaur names tend to contain a metal
>And you smile, knowing what it must be
"Brass Knuckle, Minotaur Runeweilder. Yeah, I can live with that"
>Gleaming smiles, looking for all the world like a mother watching her child walk for the first time
>"Do you want me to look over your sheet? I know some of the calculations can be confusing for newer players"
"Nah, I got it"
>Can't let her see that you took every Hoof to Hoof feat, Earth Vitality, or Bull Rush.
>The last one is Minotaur specific, allowing use of the horns as weapons on a charge.
>As you finish up the last few items, your stomach makes its presence known
>"Anon"
Yes, stomach?
>"You haven't eaten in 24 hours Anon"
Really?
>"Yes, really. Behold, my displeasure"
>Your stomach growls loudly, and Gleaming suddenly becomes all business
>"We should get breakfast, sir. Give me one moment to get my armor on and I'll clear us a path"
>She dashes off, armor flying around herself in a display of telekenetic precision that is beautiful to watch
>And a little scary, to be honest
>As her helmet seats itself, she turns to you.
>"Pancakes, sir?"
"Sure, sounds good"
>"Excellent. Please stay a few paces behind me"
"Why?"
>She looks a bit sheepish
>"Well, I am your guard, sir"
"Oh, yeah"
>You had almost forgotten, she was being such a bro.
>Kind of sad to think she's only here because she's getting paid.
>Wait, why is that sad?
>She's a guard, she's doing her job.
>But, having her here is almost like having a friend
>>
File: 1362261986621.jpg (98KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1362261986621.jpg
98KB, 700x700px
>>28917555
>But, having her here is almost like having a friend
the trips of feel
>>
>>28917474
Where is the meme?
>>
>>28917637
>>28917459
>>
>>28917555
>>She looks a bit sheepish
Would Gleaming be a heavy dork like Twilight? I'd imagine she'd be still prone to spaghetti spillage
>>
>>28917647
You'll have the opportunity to find out
>>
File: 1472429838744.png (300KB, 1900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472429838744.png
300KB, 1900x1000px
>>28917672
I hope to also find out if her hymen ranks higher than that ballistic armour
>>
>>28917277
RGRE stays in RGRE. I've hardly ever seen it outside its thread, let alone being forced into another one.

>>28917459
Bat has been here since day one. Has it drawn half of the bat thread here? NO. How many bats do we have? ONE. Has there been shitposting about bats (aside from yours, no-bat fag)? NO. Do we have people wanting bats at all costs just for the sake of them being bats? NO. Do I have to continue? This is not about having multiple themes, it's about trying to shove down our throats something that is not the main theme of these threads, making it pass as it was.
And you don't need to understand this logic, it's even simpler: If you bring up a theme and people are fine with it, even if it's not what the thread is about, it's fine. If you bring up a theme and people repeatedly tell you to fuck off, you should take the fucking hint and fuck off. Really, it's not that hard.
>>
File: 1465018932004.gif (400KB, 450x451px) Image search: [Google]
1465018932004.gif
400KB, 450x451px
>>28917757
>I've hardly ever seen it outside its thread
>>
>>28917757
So stop crying and screaming like an autistic and homophobic child and let stallion guards be here along with mare guards then. There are no other guard threads around except this one because you shitposted the other one to death just because it was okay with gays and lesbians.
>>
File: bonan.gif (1MB, 343x239px) Image search: [Google]
bonan.gif
1MB, 343x239px
>gleaming shield
>>
>>28917852
>homophobic
Fuck off back to tumblr. Also, just create a guard stallion thread already!
>>
>>28916658
>suffocation by mare farts
low key unf, but don't tell anyone
>>
>>28917904
You three keep on stumbling on your own arguments. So are stallions in story ok with you (implying I care), as according to op, or are you this stuck on a wordplay of "guardsmen" and keep shitposting with it
>>
File: whoops.png (4KB, 704x137px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.png
4KB, 704x137px
>>28917555
yes, perfect.
also no pressure or anything
>>
>>28917852
>let stallion guards be here
No one said no stallions. We don't want stallions as an excuse to go full homo.
>you shitposted the other one to death
>implying
Archived. Nice try though. Just as you tried to pass it off as the next legit one of these so you could fulfill your gay fantasies.
>So stop crying and screaming like an autistic and homophobic child
Dude, you're fucking alone on this. You're literally the only one to bitch about homo not being wanted here. Stop crying like an autistic homo child who's craving for attention and acceptance from others.
take. the. fucking. hint.

Also,
>missing the point entirely.
Ok, I got it, you're here to shitpost. Have a (You) as a token of sympathy.

I'm starting to suspect that all this homo shit is the batfag's doing. Lots of samefagging to top it off, probably. Every thread has its dedicated shitposter after all.

>>28917847
We must frequent very different threads then. Because I've never seen people from RGRE trying to invade another thread. That, or I didn't notice. I'm not saying I'm perfect.
>>
>>28917988
Don't do this to me, man. Seriously. Universe ending shenanigans, and it's your fault
>>
File: notail.jpg (131KB, 1023x687px) Image search: [Google]
notail.jpg
131KB, 1023x687px
>>28917993
You're perfect to me though
>>
>>28917993
Please stop responding to him.
>>
>>28917555
>Morning in Canterlot shimmers
>Literally, the dawn on the marble gives everything a gleam of red gold
>It's beautiful.
>Unfortunately, it's not getting your stomach filled
"So where are we going?"
>"The Stack House. They do all sorts of pancakes, different fruit syrups and toppings. My little brother always gets the chocolate chip ones"
>Sounds like IHOP
>IHOP is love, IHOP is life
>Gleaming is as good as her word, walking a few paces ahead and glancing around for danger, but keeping one ear cocked back to hear you
>The streets are fairly empty this time of day, but that doesn't stop every pony you pass from staring, either openly or otherwise
>Kinda creepy
>But, worth it for delicious pancakes.
>Oh, there's the place.
>It looks like a pretty normal house for this area, except that there's an unusually large amount of patio furniture
>Gleaming opens the door, glances around then motions you in
>You enter, and are overwhelmed with a sense of homesickness
>This place even looks like an IHOP
>You sit at a booth near a window, and soon a lanky green pegasus stallion makes his way over, pencil in mouth
>"Hih, Imh Thall Schatch-"
>Gleaming rolls her eyes. "Pencil, Tall"
>The stallion glances down, then blushes, sticking the pencil in his mane with a wing
>"Sorry Gleam, you know how it is. Anyway, as I was saying. Hi, my name is Tall Stack, I'll be your waiter this morning. Do you know what you want, or do you need a bit to look at the menu?
>>
File: 1223726.png (337KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1223726.png
337KB, 800x800px
>>
>>28918118
Damn you, now I'm wanting to go to IHOP.
>>
>>28918278
Can you post more stallions please?
I wish I could be best bros with one of the guards.
>>
File: 1442681260839.png (41KB, 1095x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1442681260839.png
41KB, 1095x1040px
>>28918582
>you will never have an awkward guardbro that always loses his spaghetti around cute mares
>you will never tease him relentlessly when a flirty mare tells him she loves a stallion in uniform and he replies with 'y-you too'
>>
>>28918607
Heh. It's funny because rarara is a whore.
>>
>>28918607
Bros before hoes.
>>
>>28918607
See, that's a story everyone could get behind. Wingman Anon trying to help his bro, Spaghetti Bulwark getting some action
>>
File: 1214391.png (208KB, 1544x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1214391.png
208KB, 1544x1093px
>>28918582
>>
File: 1472624894955.png (411KB, 1280x965px) Image search: [Google]
1472624894955.png
411KB, 1280x965px
>>
>>28918118
>Not knowing what they have here, you opt for the latter
"Give me a few to look it over, please"
>"Sure, sure. If you need anything, just flag me or my sister Short down.
>He wanders off, humming
>Menu acquired
>Hmm. Lots of fruit pancakes, lots of sweets...
>No bacon.
>No. Bacon.
>What travesty is this, that there should be an IHOP without bacon?
>Oh, right. Herbivorous species.
>Huh...
"Hey, how is this spinach and cheese pancake? I've never heard of one like that."
>Gleaming glances up from her own menu
>"Oh, it's actually really good. Kind of the house specialty. Just make sure you get some juice to go with it, it can be kind of strong by itself"
>You nod
>If you can't trust your guard to pick something, who can you trust?
"Know what you want?"
>"Yeah"
>Gleaming lights her horn
>Weird... and yet, not thirty seconds later, a small purple earth pony arrives
>"Hey Gleamy. Who's the hunk?"
>If you had been drinking, you would have repeated the glorious spit take
>Gleaming doesn't seem to think it strange though.
>"He's the new Ambassador for his species. Anonymous, this is Short Stack"
"Its nice to meet you, Miss Stack"
>"Short, please. The *pleasure* is all mine. So, what can I do you for?"
>I-is this pony hitting on you?
"I'll have a short stack-"
>"I bet you will" the waitress winks
"Of the spinach and cheese pancakes, a glass of orange juice, and a cup of coffee"
>Gleaming lays down her menu. "Apple cinnamon challenge. Go."
>"Ooooo, someone's feeling her oats. Remember what happened last time you tried that?"
>"I have a secret weapon this time. Make it happen, Shorty"
>Short Stack shrugs. "You're the boss mare, boss mare
>>
File: 1438212187873.png (228KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438212187873.png
228KB, 800x800px
>>28920138
>>"Short, please. The *pleasure* is all mine.
>>"I bet you will" the waitress winks
oh yes please
>>
>>28920138
Do you have a pastebin? I cant keep up with every thread and I'm afraid to miss something
>>
>>28920445
>http://pastebin.com/ZVfta6Ti
Nvm just found it
>>
>>28914435
>The second Brave puts clicks the final parts of her armor into place, Vannie wakes up with a snort.
>She covers her face with a hoof and groans.
>"Oh Celestia whyyy..."
>She buries her head under the covers and groans again.
>It reminds you of an ostrich.
>You use this moment of freedom to hop off your bed and dust yourself off.
>Seeing how you kinda, well, kept everything on, that's really all you're able to do at the moment.
>Still need to wash your other clothes.
>...And get more clothes.
>That's always been the issue here, you swear.
>Stopped letting the castle staff wash for you because things would just disappear.
>First it's a sock, then the next thing you know, you have no shirt anymore.
>But that's why you do your own laundry, now.
>Despite how far away the stupid room is.
>-But you digress.
>You put your shoes and everything on again, then do a quick check to make sure you don't smell like something died in your jacket.
>When you're all set, you and Brave just look back at the bed, watching Vannie.
>Head under the covers, rump and everything else just sticking out.
>She groans again, before very slowly slumping out of bed.
>She stretches out and manages to give you a small smile.
>Eyes half lidded and mane everywhere, she yawns before working to put all her armor on.
>She looks as exhausted as you feel.
>You help speed things up, then head over to the front door.
>"Where are we going?"
"Getting coffee."
>"-Oh sweet Luna, thank you."
>She moves towards the front door with Brave, and you file out behind them.
>"...Where the hay do they even serve coffee here?"
"Well, there's a place nearby this castle that I went to all the time."
>Brave looks over at you curiously.
>"Wait, you're wanting to LEAVE the castle? AGAIN?"
>You shrug.
"Nothing bad happened last night. I'm sure I won't die or anything."
>She slows down and keeps close to your side.
>You gently rub her ear, getting a small smirk out of her.
"Besides, I trust you both can protect me."
>>
>>28920663
See, this is how you write green
I am not worthy
>>
File: 1479562851683.png (647KB, 2101x1495px) Image search: [Google]
1479562851683.png
647KB, 2101x1495px
>>28915931
http://pastebin.com/ay5VL8wu

Pastebinned this from last thread, if anyone cares.
>>
>>28920663

>>28920732
>spoiler
nonsense, you're doin damn fine

>Though you don't feel that the same can be said the other way around.
>Vannie just continues to walk forward, obviously placed in a mindless autopilot from whatever degree of hangover she's experiencing.
>You pass by some of the morning shift guys heading over for early breakfast, cheery faces on almost all their faces.
>They really are morning people.
>It disgusts you.
>Nobody should be so full of life at this time, even with sleep.
>It's just not natural.
>In fact, you're pretty sure that Dave is already over at that breakfast table.
>He was the worst one, always ushering you over and trying to wake you up like a mother would.
>'Anooon, wakey wakey eggs and cake-y!'
>Christ, that line still haunts you.
>Your flashbacks fade when you arrive at the castle doors and step outside.
>And the whole altitude difference leaves the air nice and chilly, just like you like it.
>Not super cold, but just enough to wake you up a bit more.
>It's damn perfect.
>Vannie moves a bit closer to your side, as you noticed she did passing by the morning guards.
>One hanging by the gate spots you and signals the others, then flashes you a smile and a salute as you walk out.
>Seriously, morning people.
>They close the gate behind you, and you let your mind walk itself to the coffee shop.
>After going there so many days, you could do it even with your eyes closed.
>And you have, once before.
>You were that tired.
>Though you didn't actually get you any sleep, the extra rest for your eyes really helped.
>But you digress.
>Again.
>The walk to the shop doesn't necessarily take long, but it is further from the castle than that pony D&B you went to yesterday.
>Familiar sights and ponies walking around catch your eye, and you even get a few waves.
>Though you know it's all just courtesy.
>They see you coming out of the castle, they'll wave.
>>
File: 1479778201225.png (638KB, 2100x1844px) Image search: [Google]
1479778201225.png
638KB, 2100x1844px
>>28920812
Definitive version.
>>
>>28920138
>These pancakes are actually pretty good.
>Savory, buttery, a bit cheesy
>And a deep green color
>Gleaming has a stack of pancakes taller than her, and an hourglass
>As you understand it, if she eats them all in an hour, it's free
>If not, Short gets a date with you
>You did not consent to this
>"So, are you going to help me with this, or do you want that date with Little Miss Heated?"
>You frown
>She can't see it over the pancakes, but it's the principle of the thing
"Fine, fine"
>You were just finishing yours up anyway
>You take about half the remaining pancakes and begin digging into them, stopping only to appreciate the flavor.
>These ponies can make some damn fine pancakes
"So, why did you offer up my dick to settle a bet? Aren't you supposed to be protecting me?"
>She snorts, trying not to laugh with her mouth full
>"It's not like that. She's a flirt, and she's always ready to play, but she's a perfect gentlemare."
"Looked like that. She looked at me like I was covered... in... chocolate"
>You suddenly remember last night
>When you told Gleaming that you knew the game.
>She looked at you much the same way
>At first you took it for excitement, who doesn't love finding a new player?
>But all those ponies on the street were starting
>And now the waitress
>All with that same look of excitement
>Or, maybe, hunger
>>
>>28921293
>What the actual fuck?
>You're not even the same species!
>This is bullshit.
>You're just new and different and interesting to look at
>And Short is a slut
>Sure, that must be it
>The hourglass is running down, but there are only a few pancakes left
>You can do it
>You won't have to give a horse the D
>Just keep eating
>Just
>Keep
>Eating
>One pancake left
>Your stomach complains
>"Don't do this to me, man. Don't do it"
Shut up stomach, take one for the team
>"Dick is on his own on this one, if you eat that last pancake, I can't be held responsible for my actions"
Suck it up stomach, 'ere we go
>You struggle to swallow the last few bites of the pancake
>But, in the end, human will triumphs over pony cooking
"Never again"
>Short saunters over, tail swishing, before breaking into a pout at seeing the clean plates
>"Oh, sauce. Now I'll never be able to give him his pony ride"
>Gleaming glances at you
>Gleaming smirks
>Don't do this to me, guard horse
>You were supposed to be a bro
>"Well, if you want to see him that bad, you know about the game tonight, right? He's coming, you are welcome to join"
>DO NOT WANT
>>
>>28920138
>>"Hey Gleamy. Who's the hunk?"
kek
straight forward mare
>>
>>28921414
the whole talking to your own organs thing is and always will be jarring and weird
>>
>>28921526
What, you don't do that?
I do that all the time. Especially after tacobell.
>>
>>28920866
Delaying the inevitable choice. You have to choose Anon....
>>
>>28922387
Why? When in Rome...
>>
>>28922456
>Brave and Vannie fighting against attackers
>Anon fears for his life
"Brave! Vannie is in love with me and I have feelings for her too!"
>Brave fights with Vannie
>Anon dies
>>
>>28922456
Because one can only have one waifu. It is known.
>>
>>28922507
I disagree.
>>
File: 1479795328900.png (78KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479795328900.png
78KB, 600x500px
I'm busy with... things... and now the day's gone. I'll update in the morning if I can.

Brace for more snoozy Careful and comfy cold-weather shenanigans.
>>
>>28922709
i am bracing
>>
>>28922709
I'm battening down the hatches and removing my pants.
>>
>>28920866
>The whole walk there, you reminisce more than you do anything else.
>You almost forget that you have armored company until you open the doors to the cafe.
>And with that company, you've got a choice to make.
>Behind the counter, it's nobody you recognize from the last time being here.
>Just some random ponies.
>They all stare at you and the girls for a moment, then shake it off and hop into business mode.
>"Good morning, welcome!"
>You walk up to the counter, trying to disarm that slightly worried look on this mare's face.
>But instead, her eyes just cautiously follow you, until she's looking up at you from in your shadow.
>You're not that close to her, but the sun's not helping with the angle it's in.
>Taking a simple step to the side, you sigh.
"I'll just get a black coffee, and whatever these girls want."
>Vannie walks up, still looking exhausted as ever.
>She glances up at the menu and squints.
>Her eyes slowly move across the boards.
>"...I don't know, there's too much stuff. I'll take anything with loads of caffeine in it, please."
>The mare pauses, then slowly nods.
>Brave takes a step, eyes never leaving the menu.
>"Vanilla latte, please."
>The mare nods again, you throw down some more bits from your seemingly unending pockets, and you move over to a table.
>You actually only have four bags left.
>Not that bits are really big, though.
>They're kind of just like thick quarters.
>It's odd.
>The mare opens the bag, then starts to count the coins.
>She looks up at you, and you immediately wave it off.
"Just keep the change, it's fine."
>She nods, and you head on over to a table.
>The girls follow suit, Brave sitting across from you, and Vannie on your side.
>Symbolism, you guess.
>Silence quickly fills the space between you and the girls.
>You know it's likely because you and them just woke up, but your mind puts a separate thought in place.
>It just makes you feel nervous.
>>
>>28922862
>You catch yourself messing with your hands, the main thing you noticed you do when stressed.
>Popping fingers and such, anything to occupy yourself.
>Eventually, you settle them under the table, trying to seem less... troubled.
>But damn, you are.
>You're avoiding what's been in the back of your mind this whole time.
>You wasted precious time thinking about other things, just to avoid this.
>And now, you're left completely unprepared because of it.
>-Well, more unprepared than you could have been.
>What do you say?
>What are you going to do?
>Should you wait for later?
>Later would be nice, when everyone is awake and everything.
>Or maybe tomorrow.
>You can have this whole day to plan it all ahea-
>"-So, a black coffee, a vanilla latte, and 'a thing with loads of caffeine in it'. Will that be all for you three?"
>You nod and smile, then watch her walk off.
>Now you feel even more constrained on time.
>That waitress interrupted your thoughts.
>That precious time.
>-You're avoiding the subject again.
>You blink and take a sip of your coffee.
>It burns your tongue and makes you wince.
>Though the girls are too invested with their own drinks to really notice.
>You absent mindedly do the same as them, blowing into the mug while you think.
>There's a damn choice to make, here.
>Just the thought of it sends a shiver through you.
>You don't think you can do this.
>How CAN you?
>You've never done this before.
>Never had to deal with this.
>You need guidance.
>Someone to just take over and do the dirty work for you.
>To go out and make the right choice.
>But what IS the right choice?
>Should you flip a damn coin?
>Roll some dice?
>What do you do?
>"Are you alright, Anon?"
>>
>>28922894
Be brave anon.
>>
>>28922894
The bat is an object unworthy of love. It can guard you and Brave as you fug, while being used as a rape object at your discretion. Choice made.
>>
>>28922894
>Looking up, Brave's watching you curiously.
>And the commotion has brought Vannie's eyes up, as well.
>You don't like the attention.
>It's like you don't even see them anymore.
>You don't get that fluttery feeling seeing them.
>At least not together.
>You just feel more dread.
>You feel uncomfortable.
>You feel like you're being judged.
>Everything that you do and say, immediately being judged by the both of them.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine. J-just tired."
>Vannie lazily nods alongside you, while Brave pushes forward.
>"Yeah, how come? You look like you just haven't slept at all. What kept you up?"
>You quickly shake your head.
"I-it's nothing. Just- a bad nightmare..."
>One where you messed up.
>Where you said the wrong thing, and it all went downhill.
>Where you ended up alone, because you were greedy with the company you'd never had before.
>Where every good thing spiraled out of control, out of your grasp and out the window.
>Leaving you cold and alone, worse than you had been before.
>The same thoughts, the same feelings in a different place, just controlled by something else.
>Another force pulling the strings, tugging at the same spots, keeping you going just for the sake of it.
>Moving you around until you're tired of it, or can't feel the motions anymore.
>Until it all just blurs into one big mess-
>"-Anon!"
>You snap at attention and blink.
>"Celestia, you really need some proper sleep. We're going back to the castle after this."
>You idly nod and continue blowing on your coffee.
>It's not until you try it that you realize how long you were doing so.
>It's just warm now.
>Taking some small sips, you notice Vannie doing the same.
>Though she quickly seems to perk up, despite caffeine usually taking thirty minutes to kick in.
>Guess it's the sugar.
>That coffee of hers does look really creamy.
>>
File: 1421260501721.jpg (12KB, 216x200px) Image search: [Google]
1421260501721.jpg
12KB, 216x200px
>>28922907
>>
>>28922940
>You continue staring past the table, taking sips from your mug until your lips are met with nothing.
>You stare at the empty bottom of your mug, then set it down.
"...Guys."
>The two look up at you.
>Then your brain processes what you just uttered.
>Against your own will, your own thoughts, you just talked.
>You started exactly what you didn't want to.
>Now they're both looking at you, waiting to know why you grabbed their attention.
>WHY did you do this?
>You're not ready.
>You don't know what you're going to say.
>You didn't do it on purpose.
>They both watch you curiously, waiting for what you're going to say.
>An emerald green and a sapphire blue, peering into you.
>The two biggest things in your life right now, just for the changes they've brought you.
>The new doors they've opened.
>The easier they made the journey.
>...And here you are, just waiting to ruin that.
>Your eyes trail to the table.
>You can't stand to face them like this.
>And you never wanted to.
>"Is something wrong, Anon?"
>The better question is, what ISN'T wrong?
>Softly shaking your head, you take a damn deep breath.
>It just makes them more interested in your words.
>Tapping the mug in your hands, another sigh escapes you.
"I... I don't really know how to go about saying this..."
>Now they both look worried.
>"What happened, Anon?"
>"Yeah, what's up?"
>You can hear the tone in your voice.
>Now you feel you're making too much of a big deal, here.
>Or maybe not a big enough deal.
>There's just no winning this, is there?
>>
File: rorJ62e.jpg (177KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
rorJ62e.jpg
177KB, 750x864px
>>28922907
E D G Y
D
G
Y
>>
>>28923004
Here we go.
>>
File: 1456163664485.jpg (87KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
1456163664485.jpg
87KB, 425x450px
>>28920812
Not wanted here, so no thanks bud, feel free to stay dead.
>>28921526
I like it, I sometimes here voices from my stomach too on occasion.
>>28921414
GAME NIGHT, GAME NIGHT! And I want to see Gleaming's reaction to the brawling mino technomancer.
>>28922507
>>28922387
pic related, we know your one of the bat hate guys, suck it up. Both of them will be picked and be happy. So fuck you.
>>
File: 1456253058016.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456253058016.png
15KB, 300x300px
>>28922907
have a (you) and a pic I cant remember the reason for saving
>>
>>28922900
The dubs denote the pun.
>>
>>28923223
.....ooooooooouch
>>
File: 1331517104691.png (280KB, 400x447px) Image search: [Google]
1331517104691.png
280KB, 400x447px
>>28923004
DO IT! MAKE THEM BOTH YOUR MARES!
>>28923285
I know, that little bastard must have grinded his level to the point of a god to get that crit.
>>
>>28923218
>If you don't circlejerk over bats and choose them every single time, then you are a faggot who can go fuck yourself
Batfags, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>28923293
You know, its almost cathartic knowing that you walking memes are still here, being retarded to best bat girl and bootyful earth pone. We can all universally point at you and laugh, thank you for that.
>>
>>28923288
>grinded his level
Tonberry's 'knife' attack always does max damage.
>>
File: Hellboy pancake.jpg (182KB, 574x365px) Image search: [Google]
Hellboy pancake.jpg
182KB, 574x365px
>>28921293
>pic related
>>
>>28923004
fuck, I am shacking
Anon has chosen the wrong place for this. He should've done it in the castle not with strangers around. Damn this will end messy. Run Anon, run as long as you can.
Or ask Cadence for help, kek
>>
>>28921414
I always get a good chuckle when I see an anon talking to his organs
Also this is great please continue
>>
>>28923218
>>28923874
You flatter me. Update soon
>>
>>28921414
>Short beams
>"Well, I actually have tonight off. My character may be a little rough..."
>Gleaming airily waves a hoof
>"It's fine. Don't you have that Love cleric you never got to use? Level her to six and run her"
>Love cleric?
>Gleaming, y u do dis?
>"Oh, yeah, I forgot about Heater. That'll be *juuust* fine"
>"Cool. Night guard barracks at 8:30, bring snacks"
>"All right. Stay sexy, sugar" Short winks at you again, before taking your plates and payment
"I guess it's time to get home?"
>"Yeah, you look dead on your... whatever it is you have"
>Gleaming once more leads the way.
>The streets are more full now, and the stares more pronounced
>This is starting to remind you of that one Twilight Zone episode
>The one with the pod people
>Regardless, the trip is short
>You manage not to pass out before making it to bed.
>Gleaming knocks
>"I'm going to go off shift now, sir. If you like, I can stay here. Make snacks and such"
"Do whatever you want, a stampede won't wake me"
>"All right, sir"
>The bed is remarkably comfy
>Despite that, your last thought before sleep is that it's really too big for one person
>>
>>28923973
doubleP? are you there?
would you be willing to make a Short Stack drawing?
>>
File: I didn't ask for this.jpg (36KB, 625x466px) Image search: [Google]
I didn't ask for this.jpg
36KB, 625x466px
>>28921293
>>If not, Short gets a date with you
>>You did not consent to this
>>
Where are the stallion guards? I want to read some bro stories.
>>
>>28923223
>>28923285
RIGHT IN THE CUNT
>>
>>28924059
will try to deliver when I get some free time.
>>
>>28923218
>I like it, I sometimes here voices from my stomach too on occasion.
That's called schizophrenia.
>>
>>28923973
>>Despite that, your last thought before sleep is that it's really too big for one person
gee
i wonder who hes going to be waking up next to
>>
>>28924694
A stallion?
>>
>>28924838
your mother
>>
>>28924864
Anon's mother? That must have been one hell of a night for him.
>>
File: 1474797978396.gif (989KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1474797978396.gif
989KB, 250x188px
>>28924649
IT'S possibly HAPPENING
>>
>>28924560
>Where are the male guards?
Ask the ones who keeps saying that they are allowed here, yet tells almost everyone who posts them or talks about them to leave.
>>
>>28925673
they're allowed on the side
the main focus is still guard mares, nigger.

enjoy your (You)
>>
>>28925735
>thinking he even deserves a (You)
Shame on you.
>>
Power is off, will remain so for the forseeable future. I'll do everything I can to have some manner of update tonight
>>
>>28926213
take your time I will wait as long as you need
>>
>>28926213
Damn it, how am I going to live without my dose of Gleaming?
>>
>>28926296
>>28926494
Power is back on, update soon
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 701x928px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 701x928px
>>28926523
Aw yiss
>>
>>28923973
>Waking up hurts
>You have horrible indigestion
>But, it's worth it, your horse-virginity remains unsullied
>You smell coffee
>Gleaming must be getting ready
>You glance at the bedside clock
>8 pm
>Just enough time for the triple s and a cup of coffee before you have to go
>Shower, check
>Shave, check
>Shit, check
>Coffee, acquired
>As you sit on the couch, getting into character, Gleaming sits across from you
>"Excited, sir?"
"Oh yes, this is going to be great. I have such plans"
>You smile the smile of a man who has derailed a thousand campaigns, and forged empires of bloody conquest from the ashes
>"Good. We need to move out soon, our GM likes to get running promptly."
"Who's the GM?"
>"Oh, nopony you know, but she's fair. Firm believer in story over mechanics too, so if your idea is cool enough she'll usually let it ride"
>Best kind of GM, in your opinion
"Anything else I should know?"
>"Just don't eat her cheese puffs. Anything else on the table is fine, but the cheese puffs are hers, and she gets a little... intense about them"
"I shall resist the temptation"
>Gleaming pops on her helmet and nods at you
>"Then let's move out"
>>
>>28926881
>NEET pony obsessed with cheese puffs as GM
Awesome.
>>
>>28926881
Fuuuuck. I could go for some cheese puffs right now.
>>
>>28923004
I understand now where this is going going. This is the point where Blu abandons his story :^)
>>
>>28926881
>F5F5F5F5F5F5F5
>>
>>28927517
It's going to be a bit, I'm afraid. I'm flying by the seat of my pants here, creating on the fly. This is the first part I've actually thought out ahead of time, figuring out who's coming and who's playing what. Please bear with me while I beat my head against this wall
>>
>>28927630
>I'm flying by the seat of my pants here, creating on the fly.
FLY FASTER
>>
>>28923218
Nah. Not one of the anti-bat posters. I'd be happy with Vannie as I would with Brave. I just wanna see Anon make the agonizing choice.
>>
>>28926881
>>28927859
Just for you

The castle is beautiful in the moonlight.
>The whole world is, really
>It is game time, and your body is ready
>The night guard barracks are in the "basement" of the castle
>Because everyone is too polite to call it a dungeon
>Perfect setting for the game, actually
>As Gleaming leads, you start to wonder about the other players
>Social anxiety has never been huge at this kind of thing, but it's a lingering background tension in your mind
>"Here we are, sir"
>Gleaming stops in front of an enormous oak door, reinforced with iron
>DC 20 to break, easy.
>Maybe 25
>"Just relax. We're all here to have fun, sir. And if all else fails, Octavius always brings an obscene amount of gin"
>You nod
>It's go time
>The door opens, and suddenly, four pairs of eyes are on you
>Short Stack, purple as ever
>A pair of stallions, white and grey. The white one has a pretty sweet set of purple shades
>And a cream coated mare with the most garish red and blue mane imaginable
>"Hey everypony. This is Anonymous, our newest ambassador. Anonymous, you already met Short. That's Vinyl and Octavius on the far end, and our own inimitable Flank Charge, GM extraordinaire"
>You take a seat across from the guys
>You know the code
"Hey, call me Anon"
>"Well hey, all right, new guy" The white stallion,
>Vinyl, his name is Vinyl
>Vinyl says, beaming
>"Indeed, it will be pleasant to have another gentlecolt around." Octavius adds
>He's giving you the chocolate-dipped look too
>>
>>28927884
Again, mister no fun. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>28927889
Based.
>>
>>28927889
Octi is a nerd...my excitement for this game just got a bit larger.
>>
>>28927889
Vinyl is a mare though. Did Anon mix up the voice or something?
>>
>>28927946
R63 universe
>>
>>28927889
Oh, I see the ENTIRETY of Equestria is R63's, okay then.
>>
>>28927952
With the exception of alicorns, yes.
>>
>>28927951
Ahhhh... wait a second,but that doesn't work though, because Octavia is also a mare. Personally I am fine with only Gleaming being a R63 thing and everyone else being normal.
>>
>>28927966
>Octavius
>>
>>28927972
Ah, I just figured she was using a fake name, not being a guy. I am a bit disappointed, but whatever then. Do continue.
>>
>>28927935
>>28927941
Names are hard. Next update as soon as I can write it
>>
>>28927889
>Flank Charge clears her throat
>"Before we begin, since this is a new campaign I would like everypony to introduce their characters."
>Vinyl jumps to his hooves
>"Glass Hummer, Bard and Sorcerer. I drop the bass so hard ponies die from it"
>Octavio produces a handle on gin from seemingly nowhere, pours himself a glass and takes a long sip
>"Graceful Counterpoint, Grace if you must. Samurai and bard."
>Short fiddles with her papers
>"Red Ribbon, Cleric of Love. With the power of Love, nothing is impossible!"
>Gag. But she actually seems to believe that.
>Questions for later
"Brass Knuckle, Minotaur Runeweilder. My greatest weapon is knowledge. My second greatest weapon is my rune carved knuckledusters"
>Gleaming looks at you, shocked
>"You can't do that, Anon! Runeweilders are a *ranged* class!"
"Show me where it says I can't engrave a melee weapon"
>Gleaming glares
>"We will discuss this later. Shield Wall, Paladin of the Sun. Let my body be a shield for the innocent"
>Flank smirks at you
>She knows your kind
>"Excellent. Go ahead and get into character, we'll start as soon as Octavius has poured one of those for everypony
>>
>>28927630
>>28927859
>>I'm flying by the seat of my pants here, creating on the fly.
>FLY FASTER
faster and faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death
>>
>>28928277
Is... is that a White Scars quote?
>>
>>28928314
Aye.
>>28928251
Kek, she knows a fellow rule bender.
>>
>>28928251
>we will discuss this later
KEK
>>
>>28928330
>>28928351
Ok folks. This is a turning point in the story. I have some ideas, but I'm soliciting opinions. What kind of campaign do we want? High fantasy? Horror? Magepunk? Bear in mind that the game will take up about half of the story overall, and I'm planning on this being a fairly long project, so pick something you'll be happy to read for a while
>>
>>28928251
This is splendid. I'm getting tingles of twiligh/tg/ame_night. Continue at your own pace, you marvelous bastard.
>>
>>28928397
He was a huge inspiration, and is actually giving me occasional snippets of advice. I consider it an honor to call him my friend

Even if he is a gigantic faggot
>>
>>28928390
I like the sound of magepunk. Besides, if there aren't rules forbidding melee runes, I'll bet there aren't rules forbidding custom runes. Let Anon show these poners the horrifying potential of human ingenuity.
>>
>>28928426
Custom runes are strictly up to the GM. That being said, if anyone can sweet talk a GM into letting him get away with some heinous shit, it's anon.

On a more general note, I'll be happy to answer questions about specific game rules but bear in mind I'm basing this on Pathfinder
>>
>>28928390
>>28928445
I want a Horror. Make Anon's character Old Man Henderson.
>>
>>28928445
You doing this so far is enough for me.
>>28928397
Was that ever finished? I also don't have a pastebin, so if anyone has that.
>>
File: 1479260984883.jpg (66KB, 907x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479260984883.jpg
66KB, 907x960px
>>28916107
This.
At first I was on board with them leaving but now it's gotten to the point where I know it's just edgy teenagers trying to reaffirm their confused sexual preference.
And to add insult to injury, they tried to break away and you spam "HUR DURR WE R REAL THREAD. EVERY ONE WHO WANTS A JOINT THREAD IS A HHH SHIT POSTER HURRRR."
TL;DR: If they want to have dude stories, let em. Stallions are welcome
>>
>>28928455
The first run was indeed finished, although there has been mutterings about a second run into that world.

http://pastebin.com/PmrCPg7x
Pastebin for chapter one
>>
>>28928445
>Pathfinder
Oh hoho. Let the games begin, then. I think Warrior Spirit from Magic Tactics Toolbox might suit Anon, then (just check the PF SRD). It's very nearly broken if you read it right.
>>
>>28928468
>A second run
Oh shit yeah. I've seen him posting on the It Hurts threads, but that makes my night to hear.
>>
>>28928487
Nothing is set in stone yet, anon, but I've been badgering him for nearly a year to do it
>>
File: 1471447760932.jpg (28KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
1471447760932.jpg
28KB, 300x391px
>>28928459
Faggot, we already finished this conversation, you homos bringing it up again just to stir shit up isn't going to help you shitposters. Shut the fuck up, tell your mom what you did, and stay off the computer for a few days.
>>
>>28928505
Sweet, if I remember the story correctly then it was the one where Moondancer was the GM that game. Unless I am mistaken and am thinking of something else.
>>
>>28928459
>>28928519
Gentlemen, please. We're all here to enjoy poorly written horse words. This debate is getting no one anywhere, and it would be best to simply agree to disagree. The filter exists for just such an occasion.
>>
>>28928531
They lost the right to come here and complain when the fake thread they made archived and their arguments where proven to be bullshit and strawman when the gullible people followed them. Hell it ended right here>>28917993
Well until this jackass said had to sayone more thing about it>>28928459
he gets his token (you) and that is the end of it. Again.
>>
File: 1359046118133.jpg (61KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1359046118133.jpg
61KB, 700x700px
REMEMBER PLEASE
>>
>>28928450
Henderson shenanigans may happen in the future, but Anon didn't have the opportunity to write the mammoth backstory required for that particular gambit.
>>
>>28928661
That's true...I would be worried for his mental health if he did have it, or ask Discord some pointed questions.
>>
>>28916284
>Mmm.
>So toasty.
>The sun, orange-red as it peeks over the horizon, is shining in, melting the window-frost.
>Anon must have stocked the wood-stove during the night, too.
>Looks like he's still fast asleep.
>He loves cuddles while he's awake, but he makes a pretty good bed-warmer asleep, too.
>Yes... this bed is toasty inside and out.
>Let pony or princess try to drag you out of it right now.
>They will fail.
>...
>But you COULD be toastier.
>It will be a perilous journey.
>You must scooch all the way over to the domain of the slumbering cuddler.
>You will fit perfectly into the crook formed by his fetal position.
>Exponentially higher amounts of toastiness await you there.
>You know. Inverse-square laws and stuff.
>You've heard that term somewhere.

>But you can't wake him.
>When he wakes, you need to both bundle up, and go... outside.
>Where it's cold.
>Toastiness evaluation: minimal.
>So... you need to be careful.

>You start by scooching your shoulders.
>Then your butt.
>...
>He doesn't stir.
>Shoulder.
>Butt.
>Shoulder.
>Butt.
>Almost there.
>You're still... from last night... is "sore" the right word?
>No, not really.
>Just warm, and tender, and sensitive. Lingering.
>You like it.

>Shoulder.
>Butt.
>Shoul-OHNOOHNO
>HE'S AWAKE
>IT'S RUI-
>Anon grabs you, muddles something incoherent, pulls you in, and resumes sleeping.
>You chomp the edge of the displaced comforter and pull it up to your neck.
>Mission successful, R.G. Careful.
>Maximum toastiness: achieved.
>You smack your lips, wriggle in, close your eyes, and prepare to nap.
>Just for a little longer...
>>
>>28928850
Das comfy as fuck
>>
>>28928850
>Butt.
>Almost there.
>You're still... from last night... is "sore" the right word?
>No, not really.
>Just warm, and tender, and sensitive. Lingering.
>You like it.
two things, 1) Super comfy time is at max, 2) why do you hate giving us the good feel smut?
>>
>>28923004
>You take another breath, then rub your face with your hands.
>You've already passed the point of no return, now.
>Waited too long to pull of a, 'it's nothing,' and you have too much attention on you to say, 'maybe later'.
>Trying that now, you're sure they'd just keep pushing you.
>So it's now or never.
>And never wouldn't sound so bad, if you weren't afraid of the consequences.
>Or knew the severity of them.
>-Being blunt has pretty much always been your thing.
>Or you've tried to make it that way.
>Of course, you don't mind lying with the little things, like remembering that movie you never saw, just to stay in a conversation.
>But, for instance, group things, face to face confrontations where everyone has something to say, but nobody wants to say it.
>The only thing here is, YOU'RE the only one with something to say.
>This isn't a friendly misunderstanding or debate.
>This is, 'how badly fucked are you?'
>Or damage control time.
>Weighing options, seeing which will hurt you the least.
>But ultimately, you're sure that being blunt could lessen the blow.
>Leaving things to imagination just creates more ways to be wrong.
>At least, that's how you see it.
>Brave reaches a hoof over and places it on your hand.
>Then gives you a warm, caring smile.
>-Which just destroys your confidence.
>This is like choosing which pet to save from the pound.
>You can't save them all, and you know that all the ones you don't choose are gonna be grinded up into tendies.
>Staring at the mug a little longer, the silence ushers you to speak.
>You shut your eyes and let out another sigh.
>No dancing around this, goddamn it.
>Like a bandaid, just ripping it off will be better.
"-I have feelings for both of you."
>Both of their eyes go wide.
>>
>>28928850
-We'll never know the new positions anon taught pony-kind that night.

But super comfy is good too.

>>28929004
It's shtf time boys duck and cover.
>>
>>28929004
Good, he finally did it.
>>
>>28929004
>"-I have feelings for both of you."
OH SHIT NIGGER

HE LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG
>>
>>28929004
>You turn away from their gazes.
"I just... I didn't want to leave that in the dark. I didn't want to show feelings for one, and forget the other, or just do nothing at all."
>You can't see their faces, but you know they're still looking at you.
"I've never dealt with these kind of feeling, before, but I've seen time and time again how it all works out."
>You hold your hands out.
"-Before you say or do anything, just know that I'm telling you both this because I don't want anyone to be hurt. You both have brought the best changes in my life, and I couldn't have lived with myself if I went behind anybody."
>They're completely silent.
>Nobody even breathes.
"If you have anyone to be angry at, it should be me. I'm the cause of all of this."
>There's still silence.
>You stand up from your seat, still avoiding their gaze.
"I'll be back at the castle, give you time for whatever you need to. As of right now, you're both off-duty."
>You practically skip and speed-walk away.
>The second you leave the coffee shop, you feel this small sense of relief, but also despair.
>Leaving like this might not be the best choice, but you're just surprised you were able to say all of that.
>Sitting there, being judged any further by them would have just crushed you.
>The more they know about you, the more flaws they can spot.
>At least now, should they decide to leave you, you won't see their faces.
>It's like everything.
>The less you see of it, the less of an impact it leaves.

>...
>...Dang it.
>Exactly what you didn't want to happen, just happened.
>You knew you should have kept your stupid mouth shut.
>You shouldn't have had so many drinks.
>You should have just, kept it in...
>Now look at what you caused.
>The look on Anon's face was so nervous, so scared.
>And now Brave looks ready to cry.
>...You didn't want to cause this.
>Why didn't you keep your mouth shut?
>Why didn't you just talk to him earlier?
>...Why?
>>
>>28929105
EMBRACE IT!
>>
>>28929105
>...
>You knew it was too good to be true.
>Someone as great as Anon... you'd never have been able to keep him for long.
>You're not good enough.
>Never have been.
>Vannie has so much more than you.
>Why in Celestia's name did you think you could compete with a bat pony?
>You're just... just a dumb mud pony.
>That's all you'll ever be...
>You jolt from your seat and stand up.
>You don't know where to go.
>You don't know where you WANT to go.
>Just... anywhere but here.
>Anywhere.

>...
>You watch as Brave trots out of the coffee shop alone.
>She was already tearing up.
>You'd go after her... but what could you say?
>She probably hates your guts right now.
>Thinks you went out to try and steal Anon or something.
>...And hay, you kind of did.
>Stupid you.
>You knew that she was with Anon.
>You saw how happy they were.
>And you just had to ruin that.
>Couldn't just ignore it all and let them enjoy each other.
>Now look.
>Because you got greedy, nopony's happy.
>And it really is all your fault.
>...You shouldn't have gone with him last night.
>Shouldn't have tested your luck.
>You're just a filthy flying rodent, remember?
>You're not worthy of love.
>>
File: 1434237071472.png (84KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1434237071472.png
84KB, 400x400px
>>28929105
oh no
poor brave
>>
>>28929105
I'm guessing the 2nd part is Vannie?

Time for Anon to visit with Cadence...
>>
>>28929119
Oh, I see how it ends now.

It's the bad end where Anon dies alone at the hands of a gryphonian assassin and both guards get to the boiling hot badlands to separate outposts to keep watch for changelings as punishment.
>>
>>28929126
I was thinking they would save him from gryphons and everything would go mutual or some shit, but your response.. Brutal
>>
>>28929070
>let the cat out of the bag

Anon threw it out of the bag, and off a bridge.
>>
>>28929119
Anon needs to go collect the best guards and come home.
>>
>>28929119
MAKE THE GUARD PONES HAPPY AGAIN
>>
>>28929119
These are not the feels I was looking for.
Anon you turn right around and you fix this bullshit right now!
>>
>>28917024
oh my.i like this, that i do so much.
>>
>>28928566
>>28928531
>Tell us to get out
>We do.
>Guard thread is half serious/half Shitpost.
>People posting links to DAH REAL THRED
I don't get it, we leave and you harass us, then we come back and we still get shit.
Swallow your pride and scroll over the story if you don't like it.
>>
>>28929245
You obviously don't get the part of>>28928519
Have one last (you) you whinny bitch. Read this >>28917993 and hell even this >>28917757 then kindly shut the fuck up.
>>
>>28929245
I'm on your side, tard. I'm just sick of the arguing. Vinyl and Octavius are supposed to try and help bridge the gap. Homo horses are cool in my opinion, and nobody seems to be objecting to them.
>>
>>28929258
Them meaning Vinyl and Octavius in particular
>>
>>28929258
That is because we don't hate stallions, that is the HHH fuckers lying, as long as you don't focus on them being gay, WE WONT CARE, but pay attention to this next part, >>28929245 you too. As long as you keep your faggot shit to yourselves, you can stay and lurk all you fucking want. This thread made it abundantly clear gay shit is not wanted, so deal with it.
>>
>>28929264
And when you start writing, you can have an opinion.
>>
>>28929283
When the rest of the thread says they don't want fag shit it your argument is invalid, so please stop encouraging the fag shitposters, they have done enough damage trying to derail the thread. You making green is fine an dandy an all, but you wont change the minds of the people when your obviously siding with the fucker trying to get a (you) when the thread they made archived naturally.
>>
>>28929296
I am bi. Therefore, my Anon is bi. I have to write what I know. He's basically catnip to ponies, for reasons that will be made apparent later. There is a possibility that there is some amount of horsecock in his future. It likely won't be explicit, but if that offends you, I advise you to filter my posts.
>>
>>28929308
Then feel free to stop, because you just lost a reader. Fuck horsecock, not literally though.
>>
>>28929308
Then go to homo horse hangout then, you being personally bi is completely irrelevant to this conversation, and do please pay attention to this here comment>>28917993
Because you are now actively trying to make the problem worse by pissing people off to the point of just saying no to all stallions.
>>
>>28929311
>>28929320
Lol no fucks given.
>>
>>28929324
Have one last (you) then shitposter. Should have known something was off.
>>
>>28929320
As long as the main character has nothing to do with the gay scene no one cares, if you want to make a few joke scenes for Anon to walk in on, it will be weird but whatever, otherwise you have no reason to bring it up unless your trying to start something. If he does, kindly get out. HHH needs content other then shitposting other threads, so you keeping them out of our hair would be fantastic.
>>
Woops meant to link this post>>28929337
to here >>28929308
>>
>>28929337
In all honesty, I have to go where the story takes me. Is it likely? No. Is it possible? Yes. Sorry.
>>
>>28929348
We will do everything possible to give you forewarning then. Saying this >>28929308
is just inciting shitposting and if you keep doing that then just leave, otherwise lets just wait to see what you do. The thread is abundantly clear on the preferences and theme, please follow it.
>>
>>28929355
Yeah, but I don't care about your preferences. I can't if I'm going to write this at all. And I admit to a certain amount of vengeance minded unreasonableness, I've delt with people telling me to "take that fag shit somewhere else" my entire life, including in my own home. I've chosen my ground, and I'm going to hold it. I will not be swayed, I will not be moved, and I will not stop writing. I am not answerable to you. I am answerable to my conscience and ny muse.
>>
>>28929365
If you want the dick so bad, make that part of your story in HHH, it is not wanted here. No one cares about your story, or "muse" stay on topic.
>>
>>28929365
Please repost your pastebin so I can follow the story in the future.
>>
>>28929372
http://pastebin.com/ZVfta6Ti
Here you go
>>
>>28929378
Thank you.
>>
>>28929426
Will we be getting an update from you soon good writefriend?
>>
>>28928251
>Be Brass Knuckle
>Be pounding mead in some dive tavern.
>The rest of the party is drinking fruity girly shit, except for Grace.
>Gin and tonic.
>Classy as fuck
>This is your last night in town
>Tomorrow, you've got a job.
>Local cemetery is getting a bit full, so the local dead are naturally looking for a bit of elbow room
>Unfortunately, they're looking for it in the homes of the living
>After that, getting paid, and the real work begins.
>You've never liked cities much
>But, this is where the College of Runes is
>If you can't bring the mountain to Moohamed, Moohamed must go to the mountain
>And they pay *very* well for new devices
>With any luck, you'll be able to sell your designs and retire from the road.
>"Oy, Brass!"
"What, Grace? I'm busy"
>"Busy guzzlin that fookin swill, nah ya gobshite, pay attention. We gots to talk about how wez gonna smash da skellies"
"Glass shakes them apart, you and I wade in, Red throws her good vibe mojo, and Shield pitches in as needed"
>"Oh, yah, o'course. I'm talkin about after. We're getting paid, yeah? So where's the mares at in this Sunforsaken place? Oi wanna get me knob polished when we're done."
"Hell if I know. Bother Glass about it, I need to double check my runes"
>"Yah, yah, go on then, ya no fun bastard"
>You remove your namesakes from your pocket.
>Four lightning runes on the right
>Four thunder runes on the left
>And a very tricky little life rune that requires bringing your hands together to complete
>That's as good as dragonfire against the walking dead, but you can only do it once
>Best to hold it back until you really need it
>>
>>28929365
>I've chosen my ground, and I'm going to hold it.
I love how in modern world committing to being a faggot is considered almost some fucking achievement.
Your fucking deviations and/or public acknowledgment of those aren't making you a better or more succesful person, and, if anything, quite the opposite.

So where was I? Oh yes, in honor of your great achievment, you may go grab a COoCKie from the shelf and suckle on it as much as you want, only no need share that experience with us this time.
>>
>>28929308
Already didn't like it much, RIP now.
Fuck off to HHH. Post your shit there if you're going into horsecock.
>>
File: 1455989733025.png (120KB, 900x880px) Image search: [Google]
1455989733025.png
120KB, 900x880px
>>28929365
Let me go on a bit of a rant here.

The reason writefags post their green is for attention. No, I'm not saying that insultingly; I post green too. But, that is the only reason. If people only wrote 'for fun', they wouldn't post it. You get nothing out of posting besides gratitude or attention. The people who read green demand green, and writefags supply. In return, they're acknowledged. If demand dwindles, or goes away, because you're forcing horsecock into your stories you will no longer gain attention (besides attention calling you out on your faggotry). So why bother continuing? If you deliberately ruin demand, and people stop reading, why bother posting it here? The majority of people who were reading your sub-average quality stuff no longer bother. This is an actual legitimate argument to move your stuff to HHH- they will continue to pay you in attention.

In short, fuck off no one wants your shit. You have nothing to gain by continuing to post.
It's great how being a faggot and forcing it on others is now an accomplishment.
>>
>>28929308
>There is a possibility that there is some amount of horsecock in his future
Futa horsecock, no horsecock at all or get the fuck out of this thread and never ever return.
>>28929365
>I've chosen my ground, and I'm going to hold it. I will not be swayed, I will not be moved
You are a lost cause.
>fag
>conscience
Choose one and only one.
>>
File: nullptr.png (91KB, 385x492px) Image search: [Google]
nullptr.png
91KB, 385x492px
>>28927889
>The castle is beautiful in the moonlight.
>>The whole world is, really
Amen
>>
Hoo boy, here we go again. (>>28917757 and >>28917993 here, just so you know my general opinion about this whole predicament)

>>28929283
>you can have an opinion
Dude, you can ALWAYS have an opinion. But when that opinion becomes a course of action, you should firstly ask yourself whether you're in the right place or not, both for yours and the others' sake. For instance: would you support the cause for the rights of the black people? Yes. Should you voice your opinions and try to convince others while being at a KKK meetup? NO. (no /pol/ pls)
There's a place and a time for everything, but you have to be able to recognize them.

>>28929308
>I am bi. Therefore, my Anon is bi
No, your anon is bi only if you want him to be. You're the writer, you control the world your story takes place in.
>I have to write what I know
Wrong. The first and most important thing writing requires is imagination. Imagination is by definition the ability to think of something you do not know. It's what differentiates it from experience. According to what you're saying, stories about sci-fi, fantasy and whatnot shouldn't exist. And neither should pastel talking ponies.

>>28929324
You're dangerously close to the boundary of shitposting, both with this post and your supposed future plan about your story. Writefags are generally the voice of reason of a thread, and they usually provide content for the enjoyment of others, helping to quell arguing. But believe me when I tell you that when are writefags themselves to foster divisiveness and shitposting in a thread, that thread is doomed. Entire threads have endured this kind of shit, and got out of it absolutely devastated. Some of them never recovered. Two of the ones I follow happen to be the perfect example of writefags destroying their respective threads: DT in /sun/ and Noctis in /moon/. Don't make this thread end that way.

Tl;Dr: You can write what you want, but not where you want.
>>
>>28929126
or better yet both guards go full 200% mad and start a 2 pony crusade against the gryphons
>>
>>28929532
The problem with what your saying is that people write for attention. I can easily say that is false from my experiences as back when I used to writefag in another thread. I did it purely for entertainment as I got bored one day and decided to see what it was like. Your opinion is nothing more than that, your opinion.
I have not read Dubs story but I could agree that it would be best for them to move to HHH.
Don't think because you see something in a certain way people all do as well, that type of statement holds so much autistic ignorance and I'm not saying that as an insult. I wrote purely for fun as it was something new to experiment with, like a hobby. I did not care what people thought about my story, some negative some positive as long as I was having a blast with it that's all that mattered to me.

>It's great how being a faggot and forcing it on others is now an accomplishment.
This I wanted to pull out separately because its literally assuming that's the writers intention when this is, once again, your own opinion of the situation. grow the fuck up and be optimistic, i would like to believe that not everyone on this website it autistic but your views are autistic as fuck.
>>
File: shitposting_lite.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting_lite.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>28927964
Then why did Gleaming say she has a brother?
>>
File: d86.jpg (43KB, 600x678px) Image search: [Google]
d86.jpg
43KB, 600x678px
>>28929474
>Grace's character
>mfw
>>
File: 1361952721801.jpg (79KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1361952721801.jpg
79KB, 604x453px
>Fags drop by, trying to enforce their shit
>Are promptly told to fuck off
>Fags split into open shitposters and "sympathizers" who may or not may be fags samefagging
>Sound men split into ones openly hostile and those who still try to talk senses
>One impudent attempt to hijack the thread, loads of shitposting and one of writefags "coming out" and going full tumblr later
>Whole thread is fully agravated and doesn't want to deal with ANY homo content, even one that would be easily tolerated by most, if only assbangers never started all of this.

Brilliantly executed, retards.
>>
>>28928390
>High fantasy?
That would be my bet. Some of my greatest tabletop memories were from campaign played as the undead-hating priest that got promptly turned into a lich by the GM rendering all his spells self harming
That being said, in the world filled with magic I think elements of technology would be in place as the more abstract thing
>>
>>28929448
I'm feeling kinda overshadowed by the other stories going on so I'm taking my time to make sure what I put out is just as good.
>>
>>28929692
> I did it purely for entertainment as I got bored one day and decided to see what it was like. Your opinion is nothing more than that, your opinion.
>Don't think because you see something in a certain way people all do as well, that type of statement holds so much autistic ignorance and I'm not saying that as an insult.
No. You may write for entertainment, but you post for attention. If your entertainment is having people react to your post, or talk about your green, that's still attention to whatever you're writing.

>This I wanted to pull out separately because its literally assuming that's the writers intention when this is, once again, your own opinion of the situation.
Read >>28929365
>>
>>28929914
>No. You may write for entertainment, but you post for attention.
I should of given more backstory to this, the thread I was in was dying. I had no means of receiving attention but instead try to keep the thread alive long enough for another more qualified writefag to appear. i can easily see why you would think that but it simply is not the case, don't believe me, fine. It does receive attention i can agree with but it was by no means the focus.
>If your entertainment is having people react to your post
Mate ill be honest, I was shitting myself every time i posted because i knew my writing was sub-par. It was in no way shape or form entertaining sitting there not able to do anything, waiting for a reply to know i didn't fuck up so bad. Not everyone cares for the attention and I hope you can understand that.

>Read >>28929365
Ok i can see both sides and im 50/50 on it, yeah maybe he shouldn't be pushing it but i got this amazing idea for everyone out there that will blow all your minds.... are you ready... if you don't like a story.. you don't have to read it! I know i never would have guessed it myself. just scroll past it.

Just be decent with me and understand that not everyone posts for attention, if you are fully adamant on your argument then there's no way ill convince you but im telling you this. It is your ideology that it is posted for attention, be optimistic and see that not everyone is the same as you, like mate that's definition ignorant to think your beliefs are fact
>>
>>28929946
> i got this amazing idea for everyone out there that will blow all your minds.... are you ready... if you don't like a story.. you don't have to read it! I know i never would have guessed it myself. just scroll past it.
This mindset has already been addressed.
>>28917078
>>28917090
>>28928459

>It is your ideology that it is posted for attention, be optimistic and see that not everyone is the same as you, like mate that's definition ignorant to think your beliefs are fact

Bottom line, there is no reason to post something unless you want people to read it. It is literally impossible to post anything else, this is not a belief. You write the green, then you post it to a public image board. Literally, literally, ultra-literally why else would you post something that is originally made private to public other then gain attention.

If your goal is to keep a thread alive why post green and not just bump it, since you admit your green is shitty? If there isn't any more qualified content creators let it die.
>>
>>28929946
>if you don't like a story.. you don't have to read

It might've worked that way BEFORE fucking cocksuckers got so obsessive with enforcing their shit in our thread and annoyed the hell out of me and bunch of other Anons.
Now we are not having _any_ *single* -fucking- part of it. They came to OUR thread unwanted, I don't have to make myself tolerate THEIR shit in OUR thread.
>>
>>28928605
i told you, but you didn't listen
>>
>>28929965
>>28929998
Double trigger.. calm down bros (lets keep this as a calm civil debate)

>This mindset has already been addressed.
Ill admit defeat there as i dont pay attention to alot of shit, purely me at fault there.

>If there isn't any more qualified content creators let it die.
So i dont have to describe shit ill say it is the Anonfilly thread, and there was a content creator they sometimes took days off at a time.

>since you admit your green is shitty
It wasn't that bad im just being overcritical jeez way to be rude

Look mate I understand where your coming from but i simply don't agree with it, and I know there's gonna me more out there who see my side so its a stalemate. its gonna be the same shit posted over and over.

Now the other Anon
>It might've worked that way BEFORE fucking cocksuckers
Im just quoting the start because im lazy. it is not your thread. it is not anyone's thread give or take how you want to view it. I completely agree with what your saying but come on review what you wrote, you make it look like your gonna start a revolution. I want everyone to look at that post, >>28929998 thats triggered beyond belief over a 4chan thread. mate just calm down you are not big, you are not tough and anyone who takes this seriously as someone with initiative must be fucking tripping on acid.

Final thoughts, you aint changing the way im thinking about posting shit although you may be misunderstanding as i kinda agree with you and guys, calm the fuck down. i just want to read blue and spanky's stories in peace and there are people reading Dubs story, it fills the criteria of the thread in.. some form so just calm down and stop.

Much love
- Some Random Faggot
>>
I don't see it as that an issue to have a gay character in the story, he'll even if he's making passes at the main character. I mean honestly in the right context it could add to the story to flesh out a character or add humor to the story.

But the same time isn't this thread about guard mares? If the main focus of the thread is guard mares, then the main focus of the subject matter should be guard mares.

Another thread could easily be made for Male Guards, both gay or straight.

Seriously i can't believe how badly you guys have flung shit back and forth about something so simple half of you idiots couldn't convince someone that the sky was blue let alone win this argument. Stop being drooling retards and start being reasonable.
>>
>we managed two whole days without catapaulting the thread toward bump limit with non-content
I'll take what I can get. I'm proud of you, Anons.

Traveling today. Expect a surplus of Careful over Thanksgiving. I have to step it up now since the new writefags actually update regularly.
>>
>>28930103
If only reacting reasonably was so easy. But, apparently, it's extremely difficult to do.
>>28930130
Where is sex, cw anon?
>>
>>28930134
You won't be disappointed.
>>
>>28930144 (check'd)
I hope you'll be describing Careful's and Anon's first time
>>
>>28930065
>>28930103
I think im being perfectly reasonable, all im asking is for people to calm the fuck down and let the guy post.
>>
>>28930130
I am deeply ashamed of my rant. This is why I shouldn't be allowed to post after midnight, I turn into a Mogwai.
>>
>>28929695
This takes place post Luna's return but pre Ascension
>>
>>28930065
>it is not your thread
>it is not anyone's thread give or take how you want to view it
Then whose? Fucking whose? Those faggots that SUDDENLY invaded thread month after it was established? Those faggots that made it pretty clear all by themselves, that they are not from here? Those faggots who proceeded to try to shove their tastes down everyones throat without even trying to assimilate firstly? Those faggots who were also suggested to be people from hhh by other lurkers, which threads they previously invaded?
I was here all the time, and the only 2 shitposters before was faggot trying to enlighten us on what "high literary values" are and the second was complaining about bats - that's all. Noone ever argued about buttfucking before this goddamned incursion.

So, as I've already said: I'm not having a single part of it, becuase I've seen it all with my very own eyes.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 366x380px
>>28929119
>mudpony
Brave a best
>>
>>28929902
It's not about the quality of the writing, really, it's what's happening in them. Careful's got maximum comfy, and Blu's got shit going down, so of course they'll get more attention.
>>
>>28916002
~unf~
>>
>>28929902
Your story is good man, i look forward to it just as much as the others.
>>
>>28929902
Jesus shit dude, I'm a hack. The last thing you should feel is overwhelmed. Pity, maybe. A healthy kek, if I'm lucky
>>
Yet another anonymous fag here. Just popping in to say - everyone in this thread is actually pretty awesome. Even amidst shitposting you're trying to reason with each other, we've got a number of great writefags, that update semi frequently, and while this isn't best thread ever, it's still comfy as fuck. Peace
>>
File: 24656785.jpg (172KB, 1199x1266px) Image search: [Google]
24656785.jpg
172KB, 1199x1266px
>>28930567
>>
File: 1398225875796.jpg (126KB, 841x797px) Image search: [Google]
1398225875796.jpg
126KB, 841x797px
>>28929119
>>
>>28929308
welp

rip sirdubs
dug his own grave and buried himself in it
>>
>>28929699
Dubs speak the truth.
>>
>>28930531
Bitch your openly antagonizing the thread for being anti faggot content, you don't deserve pity, you deserve to be ignored and kicked out.
>>
>>28930722
I'm not going anywhere. Update tonight will be delayed for work, but it is coming
>>
>>28930028
The faggots started and continued it again though.
>>
>>28930749
Hey. Just wondering what these are.
https://inkbunny.net/SirDubs
https://ifunny.co/Sirdubs
>>
>>28930764
I haven't the foggiest. I was named in the last thread
>>
>>28930065
The fact that a majority of the original thread posters, tell you to fuck off with the shit your peddling, doesn't mean you turn around and tell us to accept it. Fuck off, gay shit is not wanted, keep your hack arguments about us being against stallions and other races to yourselves, we are fine with both. This has had to be repeated to newfags that drop by the thread to see what is going on for the last month and a half, we made it clear fag poster that your shit wasn't wanted. And when you fucking cunty pieces of shit went off to start a fake thread, what did you fuckers do? You OPENLY SHITPOSTED IT TO DEATH WITH FAG CONTENT! Not only did you idiotic homos ruin your fake thread that was started, FOR NO OTHER REASON I MIGHT ADD, to spite the original thread for the sole purpose of having gay content in it. But guess what shitpacker, not only did you fuckers fail at that, we only had to go over and explain why that thread existed once, maybe twice and post links to where the real content was. What did you fucks do in response to that? YOU LITERAL FAGGOTS WHINED, BITCHED, MOANED, AND LIED TO THE PEOPLE COMING TO YOUR SHIT FAKE THREADS FACES, REPEATEDLY, THAT WE DONT ACCEPT STALLIONS, AND DIFFERENT SPIECES GUARDS! When we called you fuckers out on it again and again, your thread archived because it was BLATENTLY obvious you fuckers were full of shit, and didn't deign to bump it. So take a fucking hint all of you >>28929946
>>28929365
>>28929692
>>28930065
We have been reasonable, tried to stay civil even, but when you fucks TAKE PERSONAL OFFENSE TO THE FACT WE DONT WANT GAY SHIT IN THE THREAD! You have officially crossed the line and just openly started to shitpost, not because you think your going to change peoples minds about the situation, but because it is all you fuckers have left to spite us with, your Trojan horse of a writefag not withstanding>>28930199
he is getting slightly more time to be reasoned with because he actually makes shit. part 2 soon
>>
>>28930567
Thank you for the complement. Have a nice day, I personally think its our guard training that is giving us the patience. Though these literal faggots shitposting is really starting to push it.
>>
>>28930838
Part 2, finished.
You fuckers came to this thread, I think it was only 2 whole threads back actually, with some random starting writefag posting a story about a guard that walked in on Anon getting his dicked sucked by a stallion, the guy implied that he was going to continue the story as an intentional gay theme, we said (VERY CLEARLY I MIGHT ADD) that we weren't interested in that sort of content and that he should just go to you HHH fuckers thread. We even gave him the caveat of if he planned to continue that story of it as a guard that quit and thought his hole career over, but you know what that homo writer did? HE QUIT, he didn't drag out his unnecessary story any longer where it wasn't wanted, he quit. But then something odd happened, you faggots came out of the woodworks and had the balls, to not only try and force us to accept gay stories here, but to go off an MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD, WITH BASICALLY THE SAME NAME, AND THE ONLY CHANGE WAS THAT FAGGOTS WERE WELCOME! We had a total of 2, maybe 3 people linking to this thread to show where the content really was, to also explain that you faggots were LYING about us being fucking Nazis about our preference, when we have been nothing but reasonable trying to explain that this thread is not interested in gay content, your fake thread too, when it was nothing but open shitposting the desire to get rammed by stallion, over and over again, you fuckers put off the few people gullible enough to take the bait and go there, they saw this thread and realized that you fuckers were full of shit, stopped bumping it, and came here. We had it going perfectly fine until not one, but two fucking people tried to rile up a fucking flame war. And that was this faggot here>>28928459
and the subsequent debunking of his shit >>28928519 being added to this for posterity. This would have been the end of it, but NO. You fuckers absolutely REFUSE to go away quietly, and you have the gall to wonder why we don't like you! #3 soon
>>
>>28930838
>>28930950
You are the most autistic faggot I have ever fucking seen. I don't even browse this thread.
I would be actually legitimately surprised if you weren't that retard in the Slave Pony thread spamming "Faggots fuck off" when someone started writing a Shining slave story that some people wanted.

4chan isn't your fucking safe space. Fucking kill yourself, you waste of air.
>>
>>28930950
You know, I now realize that I am giving you faggots to much time. So I am just going to let these >>28930838
>>28930950
speak for themselves, so when the inevitable faggot shitposting responds to them I will have part 3 ready. For fucks sake just go back to your respective threads and leave us alone. I am getting sick and tired of having to waft through your shit, and explain, in vivid detail, why the majority, if not the entire thread, at this point, is sick of your shit.
TLDR: stop wasting your time shitposting gay propaganda here, go to your own thread and make that place better. I know that this is a pipe dream, but just fuck off.
>>
>28903967
You don't even deserve the (you). I at this point I don't care.
>>
>>28930978
So you were? Lol
>>
Wew
>triggered
>>
>>28929474

>The night passes quickly
>The party moves out in the morning
>Hopefully, the Sun will deter any walking dead from making too much of a fuss
>The cemetery is small, barely the size of a town square
>But, as the job listing informed you, it's several layers deep
>Shield Wall takes point
>You follow close behind, despite her annoyed looks
>The mausoleum is nearly empty.
>Cobwebs and spent torches line the marble walls
>What isn't there, but should be, are the bones in the alcoves
>They must have fled the Sun
>"Glass, Grace, get up here and look for traps. I'm not expecting anything from the mindless dead, but who knows what else may be down here"
>The two bards go to it willingly enough
>Nothing so far.
>You follow the pair of them deeper into the catacombs
>The torches here are fresh
>Something is wrong
>The undead don't require light
>Necromancer?
>Some kind of undead mage, needing light to read by?
>Too early to speculate
>The long, downward sloping hallway leads into a deeper darkness
>Gleaming and Glass light their horns
>You hear faint scraping sounds in the distance
>Could be rats
>Could be something much worse
>>
>>28931202
>>Could be rats
>>Could be something much worse
Like a negromancer?
>>
>>28931202
yes more green
>>
>>28931262
kek, don't you mean Zebramancer?
>>
man, i seem to miss everything either from being asleep, or just away.

so many angry words, so many shift keys at work
>>
>>28931390
If it helps, I'm done arguing. I'm just going to write my story.
>>
>>28931405
Please do. I don't mind a bi Anon or bi guards.
>>
>>28931414
thats nice
>>
>28929308
I had high hopes for (You)
Filtered & Hidden
>>
>>28931414
fuck off
>>28931405
ignore this>>28931414
>>
File: 1476363529274.png (947KB, 677x759px) Image search: [Google]
1476363529274.png
947KB, 677x759px
>mfw this entire general.
Congrats guys, I think it's safe to say that this just has to be the most cancerous general of them all, yes, even worse than the eqg ones
>>
>>28931878
This.
It's pretty fucking bad famalams
>>
File: 7567.jpg (33KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
7567.jpg
33KB, 400x414px
>>28931878
Sure it was your goal, to make something beside eqg more cancerous than your hhh all along, filth.

Now go die in a ditch, like a stray dog you are.
>>
>>28931928
this
>>
File: 1471105358520.png (131KB, 900x887px) Image search: [Google]
1471105358520.png
131KB, 900x887px
>>28931928
>
Those are some mighty big implications you've got there anon.
>>
>>28931986
It aint implying when you fucks shitpost about it. You fucks aren't even trying to hide it.
>>
File: IMG_6729.png (32KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6729.png
32KB, 200x236px
>>28931928
>He actually believed the memeing falseflagger was from /hhh/
HA
>>
>>28932010
Doesn't change the fact they are responsible for this shitshow.
>>
/r/ing "fags vs. aspies edition" for next thread title. We owe them as much since they keep deliberately racing these threads to bump limit.

The janitors are real and reporting the offtopic spam works, by the way.
>>
File: Sloupokpokemon.jpg (121KB, 610x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sloupokpokemon.jpg
121KB, 610x720px
>>28932010
I've heard from someone, that you don't need to be from Africa, to be a nigger.
>>
>>28932041
But you need to be from Africa to be African.
>>
>>28932023
Thanks, we really appreciate help keeping HHH in line. Preferably outside the line.
>>
>>28932061
Every nigger in Detroit fits that description at some point in history, what's your point.
>>
File: 1478648641211.gif (425KB, 750x818px) Image search: [Google]
1478648641211.gif
425KB, 750x818px
>>28932009
>Say that thread has gone to shit.
>Instantly means that I'm a gay shitposter.
Alrighty then anon.
>>
>>28932022
/hhh/ or the shitposter? The shitposter is at fault here, /hhh/ is too busy circlejerking in Discord and crying about how their husbandos aren't real to shitpost in other threads.
>>
>>28932077
see >>28932089
>>
>>28932089
The HHH faggots trying to muscle into the thread.
>>
>>28932089
Strangely though, every and each faggot claims that he doesn't want to go back to hhh, because their thread is shit.
>>
>>28932106
Read this before implying cocksucker.>>28932061
>>
>>28932122
Leaving to shitpost here and other places they aren't wanted tends to do that. Not that the braindead faggots understand that, but oh well.
>>
>>28932089
Listen, I don't give a flying fuck about whether shitposting faggots are actually from /hhh/ or not, I simply want them to fuck off there.

I. Do. Not. Give. A. Fuck.
>>
>>28932154
Basically this, hell they made a failed alternate thread they shitposted to the archive.
>>
>>28932154
Fair enough.
>>
>>28932160
>they shitposted
I'm sorry, but who was it now again that kept going to that guard thread for both stallions and mares several times just to scream that everyone who posts stallions is gay?
>>
>>28932122
I don't blame them. /k/ and /pol/-related bullshit gets spammed there a lot.
>>
>>28932204
You?
>>
this is making me believe we need to bring back electroshock therapy for gays
>>
>>28932204
>Reminding them where the real thread with actual content was and explaining the rampant Homo shitposting?
We only posted one link to this thread, someone else might have added a second one, but the fact we had to explain to newfags looking in the fact you fuckers were lying killed your thread just as hard as anything we did. You idiots didn't even make enough posts to get to 200 before no one bumped it anymore.
>>
>>28932223
And shitposters.
>>
>>28932204
We have, repeatedly said, stallions are fine in the thread, you fucks keep lying about it like Trump thinking people in this thread are dumb enough to believe you faggots, get out. Homo shit is the only thing not approved in this thread, or anything with gay undertones. Bi writefag I am looking at you, so much as try to push that shit here then feel free to take your shitposting anywhere.
>>28932223
They are braindead, what the hell do you think that is going to accomplish. Let them get banned and locked up in their containment thread until they learn to act civilized or fix their own shit. Pipe dream I know.
>>
>>28932265
else* I meant to say anywhere else.
>>
File: IMG_4990.png (125KB, 408x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4990.png
125KB, 408x388px
Wow.

I'm gone for 3 threads and it's like a fullblown melee between /pol/ and /lgbt/ in here.

What the fuck happened?
Arent we supposed to enjoy cute guard stories?
Have I misunderstood the fundamentals of this "general"?
>>
>>28932550
Faggots wont take the hint their shit is unpopular here, and are trying to invade while the mods and janitors are going through the regular change. We accept stallions(so long as they aren't the focus of gay or bi stories), and other species guards, so long as they are royal. Whenever you see the words, we don't accept stallions period, they are HHH shitposters, or just regular shitposters trying to push fag content on the thread, or just assholes shitposting for fun. Otherwise its just a slow day for the thread, the writefags are just working today irl.
>>
>>28932550
I dunno. I'm just here to read the cute stories and enjoy them. I just scroll through the rest of this.
>>
>>28932620
This
Fkn homos
>>
>>28929671
>Noctis in /moon/
Jokes on you, he is back
>>
File: 1455858079172.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1455858079172.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>28932620
>>28932703
Yup, well with the janitor tryouts done everything should go back to a comfy normal soon.
>>
>>28932722
Thank god.
This is my favorite place on mlp right now.
I'd hate for it to be lost just because some flaming fruits and Mike Pence decided to start war in here.
>>
File: 1478995161622.png (116KB, 616x847px) Image search: [Google]
1478995161622.png
116KB, 616x847px
>>28932780
Damn straight. Here's to the cute guardmares and the writefags that brought them here.
>>
File: We didn't start a flamewar.png (6KB, 261x57px) Image search: [Google]
We didn't start a flamewar.png
6KB, 261x57px
>>28932550
Ikr? I left this open for like a day and picrelated.

>What the fuck happened?
Shitposters found a couple of extreme autists and they are both going at it now
>>
>>28932787
You can thank us by reporting shitposters of any kind.

It worked when autists were spamming election shit a few days ago. Probably the same autists making a designated shitting street of this thread now. It's deliberate spam. If it's not, it doesn't matter, because it's indistinguishable from it.

I don't know where the janitors draw the line for board rule 3 (discussion must be show-related), but, hell, report anything that might meet it and let them sort it out. It's what they volunteered for.
>>
>>28933130
That's the idea yeah.
>>
>>28933130
Abusing the report button is a bannable offense, as well.
>>
>>28933143
Spamming faggot shit where it isn't wanted is too.
>>
>>28932780
Pence gets too much shit for his views, they aren't even radical. It's not like the guys going to electric chair the gays.
>>
fucking hell guys just let the guy write whatever, quit with the drama. i dont give a shit if theres like one story with random gay bits in it we got other stories, Just dont read it if you dont fuckin like it.
because clearly you can't kick all the faggots out, and arguing doesn't do anything.

quit shitting up the thread and shut the fuck up.

i expect no (you) s because you'll have quit arguing.
>>
>>28933229
We don't let gateway faggots in. That is the end of the conversation. Now be so considerate an fuck off.
>>
>>28933261
>>28933261
Is everything a slippery slope to you?

You do know there's a filter function for 4chan, right? Just type in your trigger words, and you'll never see them again.
>>
>>28933285
Get out shitposter, HHH is the place for your shit. The thread made its stance abundantly clear.
>>
>>28933294
No, YOU made your stance clear. YOU are not "the thread". There are quite a few amount of people in this thread who said "Shut the fuck up, it doesn't matter."
>>
>>28933299
You fag shitposters are the ones saying that when everyone else is asleep. So fuck off.
>>
>>28933306
i'd like to chime in as a not faggot perfectly straight guy

i dont want to see the threads filled with some shit-tier arguments, i want green.

so as >>28933299 so eloquently put it
"Shut the fuck up, it doesn't matter."
>>
>>28933285
It's definitely a slippery slope with gays, I've seen the takeover several times in other threads.
>>
>>28933329
Name those threads.
>>
>>28933321
Now that is where you are only partly wrong, we don't care if the thread has stallionsin it, hell we don't care if they are implied to be gay, we do however care if they are the focus of the story, the entire thread made it clear that isn't wanted here, you fuckers have your own thread for that shit. Go and suck a dick somewhere else. I know there is at most, 6 maybe 8 of you faggots still here shitposting and trying to get some sympathy to stay, you keep saying it doesn't matter and that we should just accept you degenerate pieces of shit, you don't get to just come in here and peddle your faggot themed green like it don't stank. We judged it and said it wasn't wanted, so take the god damn hint and get. the. fuck. out!
>>
>>28933329
man i remember we had a perfectly fine male guard story, that one with the femanon, that was good, why cant we get more of that without shitposting?
>>
>>28933361
Because the only ones here are the faggots, plus femanon a shit. Also I don't think the writefag was interested in completing it when no one really paid attention to it. So there's that.
>>
>>28933359
look, i'm not the faggot guy, i said at the start, perfectly straight guy who just fuckin filters shit. you should do it too. everyone should. really, just ignore what you dont like.
>>
>>28933361
Silly anon it has nothing to do about the fags. they just shitpost to drive people away from the thread and board itself.

Reporting and ignoring is all we can do.
>>
>>28933380
The thread shouldn't have to filter a giant stream of faggot shitposting where they don't belong. That is what mods and janitors are for. The small minority that aren't here enough to care can ignore it, but this is a main thread for me, so I wont just ignore the shitposting they are doing.
>>
>>28933392
no you dont understand. you're doing the shitposting, i'm doing the shitposting. we're shitposting. this is shit. quit it. it'll be less shitposting if we all shut up and let them do their smaller amount of shitposting.
>>
>>28933409
Fuck them though. I don't go to their thread to call them faggots and to keep their shit there. They are the ones invading, so again. Fuck them.
>>
File: dddd.png (50KB, 791x254px) Image search: [Google]
dddd.png
50KB, 791x254px
>>28930838
>>28930950
Here's a news flash, i have been in the thread since the start of it, i have been a 4channer before /mlp/ even existed. No one cares about your rant so grow the fuck up.

Pic related: Which anon I am
>>
>>28933433
Neat, don't care.
>>
>>28933419
>invading
Holy fuck, this started by someone ASKING if they wanted a gay story here. They didn't just appear out of nowhere. This wasn't a raid.
You are fucking delusional.
>>
>>28933478
The guy asked, posted, we told them we weren't interested, then you fuckers got offended and started lying out your ass, just to shitpost in the thread. Finish the story before you faggots start implying. When the product your pushing isn't wanted, then it wont be fucking bought, except for the few gullible people that don't pay attention to the trick. If you want gay stories and themes go somewhere else for it, we don't have or want it here.
>>
Can we knock the fag argument off? HHH is for that. This quite clearly states guard MARE. There is no ambiguity there.

Stop feeding the troll and it will go away.
>>
File: 1476904402207.png (189KB, 1440x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476904402207.png
189KB, 1440x720px
>>28933523
Fair enough, I have been letting them and the fake sympathizers get to me, most people in this thread are asleep right now, so they will probably post in the morning. In any case, good night guard thread, go to HHH faggots, and I think that's everything.
>>
>>28931202

>The chill of the stone is second only to the chill of fear
>You know there are undead here
>You fear there may be much worse
>And yet, still, you see no enemies.
>The tension is enormous
> Where are-
>"Ambush!"
>Just before you reach an intersection, waves of skeletons pour out
>A wall of dull ivory and warped purple light
>Glass hurls a wave of sonic force, scattering the first few ranks
>Then, you wade in
>Fists fall like hailstones
>Shield is screaming
>A left hook lands and you trigger a rune, sending a thunderclap through the hallways
>A right cross, a lightning rune, and a line of blackened skeletons, moving no more
>Grace stands at your left, cleaving through three skeletons in a single blow
>And, from the smallest member of your party, a war cry.
>"Love conquers all!"
>A burst of pink-gold light, and dozens of skeletons are reduced to ash.
>The battlefield is suddenly still.
>You have an all pervading feeling of being watched
>Fine.
>Let them see
>Doom approaches
>>
>>28933538
>Fake sympathizers
True ignorance of 4chan, the fact you let someone or people from 4chan get to you, mate...
>>
>>28933591
Some people aren't autistic emotional dirtbags, this website has been a joke since the beginning and I plan to view it that way.
Pic is ironic because of prior post
>>
>>28933591
>Don't act like you haven't done it before.
You mean let someone's shitposting bother you so fucking much that you completely lose the ability to not fucking click the post number to reply, and instead report and hide?

Can't say I haven, champ.
>>
Kek, I gotta update more frequently if this is gonna be the new pace.

I'm gonna down something strong and hammer out the next part. You all want it to continue from Careful's POV or go back to Anon's?
>>
>>28933742
why not both

but if i had to choose id pick careful
>>
>>28933742
I want whatever brings the comfy the fastest.
>>
>>28933742
Careful's
>>
>>28933742
Carfull is the cute pone. Hers is the most important.
>>
>>28933742
Careful is too damn cute. Too much of her PoV might kill me.
>>
>>28928850
>"C-Careful."
>It's Anon!
>You're in the park together.
>The sun's rising behind him.
>You've always loved the view on this vista.
>He's wearing his Haynley shirt.
>You like that shirt.
>It hugs his figure nicely.
>You always have to contain yourself a little while he's wearing it.
>You know. Not slobber too much.
>He's a little skinny, but you tell him it shows off his muscles.
>He pretends to blow off the comment, but you can tell he appreciates it.
>The rehearsed roll of his eyes is always followed by a quick glance back at you he thinks you don't see.
>It's a hunt for veracity -- maybe not for the literal comment, but for the intent, for the love and appreciation behind it.
>When it's satisfied, he can't suppress his reaction to it.
>The rapid pulse; the slight blushing, sometimes.
>The kind of stuff you can pick up with a sideways glance, a twitch of an ear...
>You know.
>Guard senses.

>He kneels down for you.
>You go to him at a gallop, eager for him to pick you up, to hold you close..
>To... to scratch your ears.
>Celestia, the ear scratches are good.
>"I... Careful..."
>He's so warm.
>Could he be... a little... ?
>Maybe.
>You've been too embarrassed to ask, but you've gathered that Anon probably... "works..." just like a stallion.
>You hope you don't neglect him.
>You know that, sometimes, for boyfriends, mares do... favors.
>But you don't know how he'd react if you offered.
>He's never been pushy.
>Maybe, now that you've... you can bring it up.
>"Careful? Please?"

>... oh.
>You're asleep.
>Right.
>Come on, Careful.
>Open your eyes.
>Wake up.
>...

>You've got Anon in an iron cuddle.
>He's having trouble getting out.
>And, uh... breathing.
>You loosen up.
"Oh, sorry! I'm sorry. I-"
>He kisses you on the forehead.
>"I'll recover. God, you're cute."
>Yes, of course.
>You're adorable.
>You smooch him back.
>"I'm gonna make break-"
"Can you wear your Haynley shirt today?"
>>
>>28934064
a cute
>>
>>28934064
>eager for him to pick you up, to hold you close..
yes YES
>>
>>28934064
Cuddle strangles. She really loves him.
>>
Happy turkey day all.
God I hate retail.
>>
>>28934375
Try not to get murdered by anyone tomorrow.
>>
>>28934375
Good luck, get a taser or cattle prod to help survive. While being topically ironic, you can "hopefully" injure or kill some of the more wild customers. God speed sir.
>>
>>28934375
avoid dying. we need writefags who update more than once every other day like my lazy ass.
>>
>>28934923
Basically this, and my other source of comfy in the Treehugger thread finished his story. feels bad mang.
>>
>>28934064
>>You've got Anon in an iron cuddle.
Weren't they spooning before? Did she turn around?
>>
>>28935115
Well.. Careful did fall asleep. Maybe she rolled over?
>>
File: 1457090668958.jpg (727KB, 750x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1457090668958.jpg
727KB, 750x1103px
>>28935550
I just was under impression that she was so craned into Anon that there was no place for rolling.
>>
>>28934923
>>28935115

I"ve got a thirteen hour shift tonight and I'll be a ghoul by the time I get off around 6:30am.
Provided I don't bludgeon some reject having a tantrum about not being able to get to the prescription stuff, I'll post some decent stuff once I get home. I feel like it's time Eclair the pega-guard gets some screen time.
>>
>>28934064
cute cute cute
>>
Hey doubleP are we still getting that rape comic? With all the shitposting I can’t remember if you were continuing with it or not.
>>
I'm makin mashed tatos but I'll squeeze in Careful when I have time
>>
>>28936353
We're not worthy anymore so we ain't getting shit.
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (95KB, 800x408px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.jpg
95KB, 800x408px
>>28936391
Actually, we are getting shit. For like 4 threads now we got nothing but shitposting
>>
File: 1466414449849.jpg (79KB, 680x643px) Image search: [Google]
1466414449849.jpg
79KB, 680x643px
>>28936353
>>28936391
I demand the shitposters be purged from this thread
>>
>>28936353
Started with something else now. Also that would just stir up more shit

>>28936391
kek
>>
>>28936437
Thank you for keeping rape shit to yourself.
>>
>>28936375
Nice, don't get bloated from eating to much.
>>
>>28929119
>You continue to sit at the table.
>You don't know where else to go, really.
>You want to be alone, but you don't want to deal with anypony right now...
>An idea slowly makes its way into your head.
>Let's just see how good your memory is.

>...
>You're still not sure if walking away was the best choice.
>-Well, of course it wasn't, but you're regretting it more every second.
>What if they weren't angry at all, and just sad or something?
>Then you just managed to abandon them, instead of give anyone space.
>...Damn.
>This whole situation is just messed up.
>You knew it was going to be, but you still held onto that sliver of hope, you know?
>It's magical horseland, where cuddles are treated as something super serious.
>You figured that would make things like this easier to deal with.
>Guess all it did was make things worse.
>Walking back up to the gate, hands in your pockets, the guards are clearly wondering why you're missing two, but stay silent.
>They open up the gate for you, and the next thing you know, you're back in the castle.
>And it's impossible to wipe the frown off your face.
>On the way towards your room, you hear the sound of hooves nearby, and the next thing you know, you're face to face with Dave, who's clearly coming from breakfast.
>"Oh hey, Anon!"
>You manage a small wave and a fake smile, which he immediately sees right past.
>"-Is something the matter, Anon? Wanna talk about it?"
>You shake your head and continue smiling.
"Ah, it's nothing really, just tired."
>He starts walking past you, then slinks his hoof under your arm.
>"If it's nothing, then you won't have a hard time telling me about it. It's about time I return the favor, yeah?"
>You're practically dragged back the way you came.
>You were really hoping to just sleep or something.
>You really ARE tired, on top of all this.
>>
>>28936437
Sorry to hear. You didn't have to post it in the thread, but I'd very much like to see that at least finished and posted somewhere.
>>
>>28936511
Vannie's going to do something stupid, isn't she?
>>
>>28936511
>Eventually you take to just walking beside him, out of the castle and out of the gate.
>You feel even more terrible with every passing second, both physically and mentally.
>But at this point, more physically.
>You haven't stayed up this long in... well, a long time.
>Dave looks back every few seconds to make sure you're trailing behind, ushering you on whenever needed.
>Until finally, you're taken to... a pie place.
>You figured it was going to be a bar or something.
>Not that you need anymore alcohol in your system, but still.
>Then you remember, this IS the guy who cried over losing a stuffed animal.
>He holds the door open for you with a smile, and you slump inside.
>"I always came around here when I felt down."
>He flashes you another smile.
>"It's hard to be sad with a whole pie in front of your face, you know."
>He walks up front to this whole counter, full of all these pies on display.
>You walk over and look at them all.
>Man, those ARE some really good looking pies, though.
>"Oh hey, haven't seen your face around here in quite a while!"
>Dave looks up from the pies and grins.
>"Hi Creame! Just here to cheer up an old friend of mine."
>He points a hoof at you, and two eyes slowly peer over at you.
>"-W-woah, you sure are tall."
>He turns back to Dave while you continue browsing.
>"So then, this is the 'Anonymous' I've heard so much about, finally?"
>Dave nods.
>"The very same one."
>The stallion just continues scanning you curiously.
>"...Fascinating."
>After a moment, he shakes his head.
>"But nevermind that, what can I get for you two?"
>"Usual for me."
>They both look at you.
>Christ, there's so many pies here.
"I guess, uh, a regular apple pie for me."
>"Sure thing, buddy!"
>You fish around into your pockets and grab a bag of-
>"-No, no, that won't be necessary. Any friend of Gold here is a friend of mine."
"Oh, thank you, sir."
>So part of Dave's name is Gold then, huh?
>Well, that's a start.
>>
>>28936666
The super devil has delivered.
>>
>>28936666
check'd
>>
>>28936666
Your Golden Satanic Quads compel me to thank you for your glorious greens.
>>
File: 1477345103965.jpg (439KB, 2163x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477345103965.jpg
439KB, 2163x1200px
>>
File: 1477363665212.jpg (682KB, 2163x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477363665212.jpg
682KB, 2163x1200px
>>28937629
Fixed version
>>
>>28936666
>>Then you remember, this IS the guy who cried over losing a stuffed animal.
kek
>>
>>28936666
>>So part of Dave's name is Gold then, huh?
>inb4 Gold Digger
>>
>>28938608
Just let it die, anon. It would be a mercy at this point
>>
>>28938674
>He turns back to Dave while you continue browsing.
>The stallion just continues scanning you curiously.
>After a moment, he shakes his head.
>"But nevermind that, what can I get for you two?"

Creme is a stallion
>>
>>28938763

I realized that, so I redacted my statement.

Reading comprehension is not my strong point.
>>
>>28934064
"Err... Mel's?"
>"Yep! Mel's."
"You're sure."
>"I'm sure! I've got good mixing skills. And hands."
"Most of the bartenders are unicorns."
>"So they have finesse! I have..."
>Anon wiggles his gloved fingers.
>"-dexterity," he says, as if it settles the issue.

>He had brought this up earlier, in the tub, after you had each had breakfast and were scrubbing... last night... off each other.
>You had been kind enough to tell him it wasn't the worst idea ever...
>... but not honest enough to tell him it still wasn't a GOOD idea.
>Not that you have anything against Mel.
>You love Mel.
>It's mutual.
>If you considered anypony in this town friend and family before you met Anon, it was her.

>You don't know exactly how it was she knew Papa.
>You think she helped him make business contacts to set up shop in this part of town before you were born.
>You rarely spoke with her while until Papa died.
>But, then, she had been the first pony on your doorstep, when you were suffering, when you were alone.
>She had dropped the phony showpony's accent and demeanor she puts on at her bar and actually talked to you.
>She came by daily for months, always checking up on you.
>If it weren't for her strength and support bolstering your own, you might not have ever moved on with your life, kept the business running, or joined the Guard.
>After that, she had given you some space again.
>"You're a strong mare, my darling," she had said. "You don't need an old mare like me doting over you now."
>Still, you liked visiting her place now and then.
>Occasionally to talk with her on off-hours.
>Mostly just to see her.
>Knowing she's around makes you feel strangely comfortable.

>Anon, though...
>Well, accent or no accent, Mel's not a fan of Anon.
>Or "that lazy, silly boy," as she calls him every time you stop by to talk.
>She tolerates him when he comes with you, but if he ever stopped by alone...
>Well, you hope hoofprints on hit ass would be the worst of his problems.
>>
>>28933130
>HUR DURR UR SHIT POSTING BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME.
Sometimes I forget that I'm on MySafeSpace.org
>>
>>28933512
Actually a few people said go ahead. It's just autists like you who started reeeing and shit flinging. I'm almost convinced that it's just one retard.
>>
File: 1473046853102.png (28KB, 755x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1473046853102.png
28KB, 755x1255px
>>28938958
>>
>>28938951
>>28938958
Here we go again
>>
>>28938865
>You stroll down the boulevard, you in your heavy coat, your flannel-lined jeans, and that shirt Careful seems to like.
>Careful's in her armor. The wool-lined stuff.
>It's an off-day, but she insists it's as good and comfy as any coat she owns.
>Also something about reassuring citizens of guard presence.
>You guess it makes sense.
>You think she just gets a kick out of getting to go out on a weekend dressed like a badass.

>Speaking of badass, you're pretty sure you're about to bag a gig at the hottest bar in town.
>Sure, the owner isn't a huge fan of yours, but she is of Careful's.
>With her vouching for you, and the skill you naturally have at this sort of thing, how can you fail?
>Lady doesn't have to like you to sign you a paycheck and give you a decent number of work-hours per week, anyway.

>You turn the corner... and there it is.
>Marescow Mel's Cocktails and Fudge.
>You grin at Careful.
>She looks back at you with strained reassurance.

>You hold the door for Careful and follow her in.
>"Careful!" you hear a voice exclaim which can only be Mel's. "Come in."
>Careful trots up to Mel and gives her a hug.
>Looking at them side-by-side, you can't help but notice that the same touch of red in Careful's mane seems to be the solid color of Mel's.
>Probably a coincidence.
>Only so many colors, after all.
>You're pretty sure Mel dyes, anyway.
>"... oh. And you."
"Hi, Mel!"
>"Right."
>She turns back to Careful.
>"So. What would the two of you like today?"
>"Actually," Careful says. "Uh."
>She gestures to you.
>Mel looks at you, sighs, rests an elbow on the bar and her face in her hoof.
>"This should be good. What is it?"
>>
>>28939123
>That went... better than expected, you think.
>You and Anon are at a nearby vista.
>He's leaning on the thick, barrier wall, watching snow fall on distant farms at the foot of the mountain.
>"I didn't think she'd laugh."
"I'm... I'm sure it wasn't AT you?"
>He looks at you.
>You look at him.
"Okay. It was at you."
>"I thought laughter and happiness were foreign concepts to her. Like light to a space alien with no fuckin' eyes. Stuff you need to consult a goddamn philosopher to even communicate to her right."
"Oh, now you're just being mean."
>"Sorry. Yeah. I know you like her. I just... I thought, you know, she'd take it seriously. As a business proposition."
"You did have, well, ever-so-slightly... optimistic... expectations. I mean, she hasn't even been looking for help. Maybe you were just experiencing a bit of... well... bravado?"
>"What, me? Confident?"
>He contemplates this for a moment.
>"I... may have been."
"'Cause you got lucky with a super-cute mare not twelve hours prior?"
>"This... sounds like something I might do."
"Maybe."
>"So... bum plan from the start. Sorry if I let you down, Care. I don't think I have a plan B for today."

>You cuddle his leg.
>As well as you can in your armor, anyway.
"I like you plan B or not. We'll think of something to look into tomorrow. Let's just have some fun for now. Anything you want to do?"
>Anon shuffles a bit, looks away, tries to hide his blush.
>It would probably work for somepony else, but not for you.
>He knows you know it.
>He knows you know he knows you know it.
>Can't control reflex, though.
>"I'm... nearly at the end of the latest Hayten book. Need something new soon."
"Great! Moondancer's it is."
>>
Can you tell yet where the plot's going? I'm patting myself on the back for this masterstroke of literary subtlety.
>>
>>28939221
Less patting, more writefaggotry
>>
>>28939221
Yup. Anons gonna cheat with Moondancer and Careful is gonna go to her strong buffalo friend for future rutting.
>>
>>28936666

im drunk lets do this hard mode no backspacing

>You all walk over to a table and sit down.
>There's picrures of other pies and shit all over the table.
>They all look damn good.
>almost makes you forget how you got her in the first place.
>You fucked up, don'y know what to do, and practically got dragged over here by Dave.
>Makes you wonder where the girls wenr.
>aYou didn't see them going towards the castle when coming back.
>"-So."
>You look up at Dave.
>"You gonna tell me what's wrong, or what?"
>He puts this hooves in that folded stance, like she's some kind of counselor listening to your problems.
>You pause for a moment, then shrug.
"Well the only real problem right now is probably that i haven't slept at all."
>He gives you this deadpan look.
>"You know what I'm talking about, and you know what I'm talking about. I'm just doing exactly what you alwats did to me."
"-Not about the stuffed animal, though."
>"Oh shut up you know how much i played with him."
>A moment passes.
>Point is, I kknow how much it helped me out, so I'm only returning the favor."

gi
i givw
christ, i give up ill do this shit tomorrow
>>
>>28939439
Hey nigga, I'm drunk too.

I think I'm gonna go to bed.
>>
>>28939439
Do it faggot. I'll post a segment for every one you do, if you'll bear with my slow pace
>>
>>28938629
You'd like that wouldn't you, no.
>>
>>28939479
netflix just sucked the life outta me
i must sleeeep
>>
>>28939221
I thought I did before you asked. Now I'm questioning everything you ever typed.
>>
>>28938993
Lies, the majority of the thread said no, we even pointed him to HHH. Then you fruitcakes dropped in an tried to shitpost the thread to death.
>>
>>28939221
I don't approve of cheating, and will stop reading if the buffalo is brought up again. We already have one "writefag" openly antagonizing the thread with their fetish shit, don't join the them please, I liked where the story was going.
>>
>>28939695
Fine, but I'm holding myself to that anyway, and I'm already two in the hole. Games and Gleaming resumes tomorrow.
>>
>>28939202
Mel is Careful's mother isn't she. Also going to change my bet to, working at Moondancer's bookstore.
>>
>>28939288
Kill yourself.
>>
Let's say that anon forms his own independent nation. What would he call it?
I'm thinking of Anordia but I'm not entirely feeling it.
>>
>>28939962
Anostonia
>>
>>28939969
It sounds very country. Very cold country.
I like it.
>>
>>28940008
All the better to cuddle your cute guardmare by the fire with, hot chocolate also included.
>>
>>28939221
Anon will land a job at Moondancer's, partially because she has a crush on him. Careful will realise and grow jealous, but will support her coltfriend in his pursuit of job. Anon will remain true to Careful though in the end, despite some misunderstandings and potential teasing in the middle - maybe he takes it too far or she overthinks it.
Did I win a cookie?
>>
File: 1453421148598.gif (222KB, 286x292px) Image search: [Google]
1453421148598.gif
222KB, 286x292px
>>28940341
And there was never any file in there to begin with, none at all.
>>
I have survived the shit shift and are back to writing.
Equestria will burn!
>>
>>28940341
I would be happy if you win a cookie.
>>28940371
Not if the supplex guard stops you!
>>
>>28940387
Just the name alone makes me think of a sweaty guard pony in purple short shorts.
I'll be good.
>>
>>28917024
>Several days have passed since the incident.
>You have been confined to the room and no ponies have been allowed to see you.
>Much to your amusement the room still has not changed back.
>The every time you tried to leave the room to go exploring you were stopped at the door by two guard ponies.
>They were quite rude you might add.
>Eventually you got tired of popping out to pester the guards because they would never say anything unless you tried to leave the doorway.
>The only time you had a visitor was when Princess Luna stopped by to ask how you were able to tell that the changelings were not ponies.
>she would not answer any questions about what they were or how they were able to change shape.
>when you told her that they smelled different she "Hmmm"ed at you and then left.
>You felt like you were starting to come down with cabin fever.
>just as you were ready to start headbutting the walls for fun there was a commotion outside the door and a pegasus showed themselves in.
>Hey it's the zappy pony again... Aww shit.
>"Mr. Anonymous there have been several attempts by changelings to infiltrate Equestria in the past."
>Sitting up in your bed you stare blankly at the tiny pegasus.
"Alright, and?"
>"And... up until now nobody has been able to detect them before they have slipped up or made their escape."
"So where are you going with this ms...?"
>The pegasus rubs her head while sighing.
>"My name is Eclair."
"Right. So where are you going with this Eclair?"
>"What I'm trying to tell you Mr. Anonymous"
"Just Anon please."
>"Errgh... What I'm trying to tell you anon is that you seem to have a unique talent for sniffing them out."
"Go on."
>>
>>28940458
>"Her royal majesty, Princess Celestia has sent me to tell you that you will be released from your captivity if you agree to patrol the grounds as a guard dog of sorts."
>well you were a guard before magic pony land so you already know what to expect.
"I guess that's fine. I mean I don't have a choice do I?"
>Eclair shakes her head no.
>"There is one more thing you need to know Mr. Anonymo-"
"Anon. Just Anon."
>She glares at you briefly but continues.
>"Anon. Whatever."
>Pony is getting huffy. That makes you smile.
>"Due to your erratic behavior you will be required to have a guard accompanying you at all times."
"A guard guarding the guard?"
>"Exactly."
"So who will be the lucky pony stuck with me?"
>She visibly sags at the question.
>"...I will."
"I'm sorry, what now?"
>>
File: 1478844556257.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478844556257.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>28940462
These updates are fucking tiny, and we're getting to the good parts. Gib moar.
>>
File: toppest kek.png (328KB, 494x456px) Image search: [Google]
toppest kek.png
328KB, 494x456px
>>28939439
>You know what I'm talking about, and you know what I'm talking about.
I don't know why this made me kek so hard
>>
>Everyone yells at everyone to make a new guard thread if they want ot talk about stallions
Well, here you go!
>>28941067
>>
>>28941165
Great, now fuck off and stay there
>>
File: Mr.kown.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.kown.gif
1MB, 268x274px
can some tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown
>>
>>28939202
>"'Over the Moon:' Secondhoof Books for Discerning Ponies."
>Your Mecca in Canterlot, if you have one.
>The library's just not the same.
>It has history, but not character.
>... and you get shushed if you so much as open a hardcover with a creaky binding.
>That librarian hears like a fuckin' bat and has a shush like an airhorn.
>You nearly have PTSD from one too many shushes.
>You get shush-triggered now.
>Too bad there's no Tumblr in Equestria.

>Unfortunately... well, there don't seem to be a lot of "Discerning Ponies" in Canterlot.
>Except you.
>But... well.
>You're not a pony.
>So.

>... well, there is that one guy, a stallion you've seen in there a few times.
>Orange and yellow, wire full-moon specs.
>Usually digging around the esoterica section, or chuckling and blushing heavily at the counter while Moondancer rings up his purchase.
>Eh, give him the benefit of the doubt.
>He's probably "discerning."
>Yeah.

>Anyway... yeah, Moondancer, she has a great selection here.
>She always knows what you should pick out, even if you only vaguely know what you want.
>You know what you want today, though: the next Heyton book.
>Series is great so far.
>It's got intrigue, murder, romance... taboo...
>A refreshing break from the saccharine flavor Equestria occasionally has.

>You open the door, ringing the entry bell.
"After you!"
>"Why, thank you."
>Careful trots in, her armor clinking and rustling.
>You follow.
>>
>>28941381
no
>>
File: 1463598747698.jpg (34KB, 635x467px) Image search: [Google]
1463598747698.jpg
34KB, 635x467px
>>28941606
>>
>>28939709
I don't think the few people who wanted the story gave a shit what the thread thought. Even when we had a story going you autists screeched until he left.
>>
>>28941165
Stop adding guard to a fake thread, when the main thing you "people" are looking for is gay shit. You have HHH for that trash.
>>
>>28941381
We like the idea of cute guardmares trying to protect a giant (relatively) bipedal ape alien from another dimension, or making friends with the nearby guardbro, we even like different species guards so long as they are royal guards. Just ignore these faggots though>>28941165 they are solely focused on having gay shit, and refuse to improve the Homo Horse Hangout so they can enjoy it. That thread is their lazy attempt out of it when no one here wanted them.
>>
>>28941881
He asked what we thought, if he wanted a hug box to accept his cocksucking habbits, he could have gone to your home thread at HHH instead of just quitting. Don't blame us for another weak willed faggot.
>>
>>28940462
Poor pone, Anon still needs to apologize for the reflex tasering.
>>
>>28941606
sounds like paradise, and I bet that librarian can blow like a hurricane.
>>
>>28942131
>>28942151
>Wanting stallions must mean that you want nothing but homo stuff!
Does this mean that you are all super lesbians?
>>
>>28942319
The thread title for the fake thread is explicit in the desire for gay shit. Your not fooling anyone when we already accept stallions and different species here, and we do it better. Have a (you)
>>
>>28942346
Not the thread title, the op explanation, a bit tired at the moment and I know you vindictive little queers will try to poke at anything.
>>
>>28942346
>Your not fooling anyone when we already accept stallions and different species here, and we do it better
>and we do it better
>Everyone gets triggered the second a gay or bi stallion is mentioned here
Okay?
>>
>>28942417
This is a straight thread, if we wanted gay shit, well you already know where to go for that. If you want to borrow the theme of the thread, go clean up your HHH thread. But don't pretend your shit is wanted here, or make a fake thread specifically made to pander to your gay shitposting. Hell its still up, so why are you even here? Unless you know there isn't enough of you to justify making an entire thread just for gay pandering, and/or your just trying to sneak your shit here anyways.
>>
>>28942432
>If you want to borrow the theme of the thread, go clean up your HHH thread.
Big Macintosh is not a guard.
Braeburn is not a royal guard.
Cheese Sandwich is not a Royal Guard.
Many canon stallions are not royal guards.

>But don't pretend your shit is wanted here
That is exacly why I made a real thread for Royal Guards.
>or make a fake thread
Oh come the fuck on now! You keep bitching that people should make their own thread for stallions, and now that someone has actually made one, you start bitching that it is a fake thread?! Make up your fucking mind!
>>
>>28942473
well, it was a fake thread, you just copied this thread, the stories, and removed "mare".

start a royal guard thread #1, because it'll be separate.
>>
>>28942473
And? MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING GAY GUARD THEN YOU STUPID GAY FUCKNUGGET! You didn't do anything but try to make a gay thread with a new paint job, you know it is still there, but what do you do? Instead of doing something, ANYTHING, over there, you come here to shitpost, and the only reason you did it that I can reasonably figure out is, THAT YOU ARE TO LAZY TO GO BACK TO THE THREAD THAT SPAWNED YOU AND "IMPROVE/CLEAN/WRITE SOMETHING" IN IT! I am saying that it is a fake thread because the ONLY change there is, is that you can be gay. Again, you are not fooling anyone, you only temporary fooled people early on, but you faggots wont do it again.
>>
>>28942497
Nah it is two, even if they just stole everything from this thread anyways, because they did it like two or three days ago and it archived.
>>
>>28942473
>>28942500
I meant to say
"MAKE YOUR OWN GAY GUARD OC"
And a add on to this, we in the Royal Guard MARE thread, made Moondancer, FUCKING MOONDANCER, a guard, and managed to role with it, so what's your excuse now?
>>
>>28942500
>MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING GUARD THEN YOU STUPID FUCKNUGGET
I did exactly that. Please stay away from it if you are this sensitive.
>>
>>28942527
You know, I may have walked into that sense I forgot a word, but here>>28942526
you pedantic little shit, and don't act like you didn't know what I meant. And I repeat, why are you still here if you have a "new" and "improved" guard thread.
>>
File: 1474461093470.jpg (132KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1474461093470.jpg
132KB, 800x1120px
>>28942526
forgot pic, but I cant find where it is. So have a normal Moondancer.
>>
>>28942537
>why are you still here if you have a "new" and "improved" guard thread.
To make one single post that lets those who can't stand your sensitive and homophobic autism know that there is a new thread where Royal Guards of all genders is allowed.
>>
>>28942600
Your saying genders like we don't accept all of 2 genders, are you a special breed of stupid or do you know that you have to admit to making it solely because no one here wants gay shit? We made it clear, males are allowed, hell Blu has a male guard stallion in his story right now, giving advise to Anon, and we don't care. Want to know why? He isn't gay, or focused on being gay. You being here, using a fundamentally broken argument, means you are the braindead autist, and unlike OP, you actually want to be a faggot. Get out and go to your so called guard thread, (stealing the entire pastebin of our thread and adding nothing original, cough cough), if you are really so appalled that we don't want faggot stories. Unless you want us to talk you out of being gay, in which case I would just have to tell you to go to poll because that isn't out thing.
>>
>>28942639
/pol/* fucking auto correct.
>>
>>28942600
Your making a lot of posts just to say one thing. inb4 faggots really cant count unless there is dick involved. And you still haven't answered to this point yet>>28942500
>>28942526
>>
>>28942600
Gay isn't a gender, neither is trans seeing as from what I can tell from your writing and "thought" process. Retard tumblr fag
>>
>>28942666
>Gay isn't a gender, neither is trans
I never said it was.
>>
>>28936666

let's all just forget last night's post, alrighty?

>
>...
>Hiding under your Night Guard armor makes sure that nopony really talks to you the whole way.
>It's nice.
>One tiny thing you don't have to worry about, at least.
>Though you still got plenty of looks.
>Frowns from the mares, and... other looks, from the stallions.
>Even a few mares too, actually.
>You hate it.
>It's times like this you wish you were just a Pegasus.
>You can't even take a simple walk without being ogled by everypony that goes past you.
>Lots of ponies would brag about that.
>Enjoy all the attention they get from other ponies.
>But not you.
>You just want it to stop.
>Just blend in like a normal pony for once.
>...For once.
>Glancing at your surroundings, you finally believe you found where you wanted to go.
>Hopefully.
>You're feeling a bit nervous being here.
>You're not even really sure WHY you're here, too.
>But you're here.
>This just seems to be one of the few places you think you'd be safe.
>Not having to worry about everypony else, scanning, watching you like some kind of prized flower bush.
>You walk up a bit closer to the door and gently ring the bell.
>For a moment, you think that nopony's home.
>Maybe you got the wrong address, and woke somepony up.
>If anything, you can just hide your mistake under 'guard business'.
>Say you're searching for somepony or something.
>Then you hear the door locks click, and watch the door slowly open.
>And in front of you, that blue unicorn you remember from yesterday, mane disheveled and everywhere.
>"Oh, hey! I didn't expect to see you so soon."
>She looks around at the room behind her, then moves the door open.
>"Would you like some tea or something?"
>>
>>28942724
This says otherwise dipshit>>28942600
So either you haven't figured out your not tricking anyone by saying we are so autistic that we say no stallions at all, or you are just that dumb enough to think this is tumblr and that gay is a gender.
>>
>>28942741
Its cool Blu, in RGRE we have a guy that only posts while drunk, you did fine.
>>
>>28942741
Based Minuet for relationship advise.
>>
>>28942834
>This says otherwise dipshit
>>28942600
And where does that post say that homos, trans, and lesbians are a gender?
>>
>>28942889
Where in the previous post I pointed out the only thing you added to your so called thread that we don't do here is approve of gay shitposters, then you imply(again) that we don't allow any stallions in this thread. I'm done here, have one last (you) you shitposting faggot. You ignored every other point and still haven't given a reason as to why your still fucking around here. Fuck you
>>
>>28942905
>I pointed out the only thing you added to your so called thread that we don't do here is approve of gay shitposters
>then you imply that we don't allow any stallions in this thread.
>We keep saying that we are okay with stallions
>But we're still gonna call everyone who posts stallions homos and tell them to fuck off to /hhh/
???
This is exactly why I created a real Royal Guard thread where all kinds of guards are allowed.
>>
File: 1472179450771.jpg (55KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1472179450771.jpg
55KB, 599x449px
Alright I'm done with this drama.
At first, the thread was going great, now its just autists screeching at other autists.
Both are being hypocritical as fuck, but I really don't see a end in sight.
But before I leave, ill give this: Who gives a rats ass if the story with a stallion turns gay or not? Are you legitimately that autistic that you can't scroll over the story? You seriously can't learn to filter?
>Inb4 MUH MARE TITLE
Yeah, guess what? 4chan started out as a anime discussion site, now its a blend of different things.
>Inb4 IT WILL TURN GAY!!!1! IF WE LET FAGS WRITE THEY'LL CONSUME THE WHOLE THREAD!
Unlikely. If you actually think this your just a complete idiot.

Also the hypocrisy is almost rage inducing.
>Won't let a few fags have their moment and maybe have 2-3 greens
>Completely ok with lesbian art, a story with an OC batpony, and the other tropes this board loves stuffing into stories.

Felt good to vent, now off to R6: Siege.
>>
>>28942981
Good for you newfag, had fun venting?
>>
>>28942981
So much fucking this.
Fuze is best operator
>>
>>28943014
>hostage killer
nah
>>
File: 1466490730382.jpg (21KB, 541x403px) Image search: [Google]
1466490730382.jpg
21KB, 541x403px
>>28942981
You do know how this started right? Or is this correct>>28943000
?
>>
>>28943000
HURR DURR NEW FEG.
>>>/Reddit/
I did in fact, have fun venting. Kind of sad that a good thread turned into a shit show.
>>28943025
It doesn't matter who started it. Quit being such a bitch about it and learn to filter.
>>
>>28942981
>>Completely ok with lesbian art, a story with an OC batpony

you know why?

cause it's still guardmares, jackass.
>>
>>28943014
>>28943022
>>
>>28943042
Nah, I don't tolerate shitposters, they went through the effort to make a thread to cater to them, they can treated like fucking children, and before you call me a hypocrite, keep in mind there is HHH for these lazy fucks to go to at any time, >>28942473
if they want to be fags fine, but they keep that shit to themselves, they want to make a story with stallions in it fine, we have a couple already, but don't you dare try to justify to me by defending someone this fucking stupid and lazy that they cant got back to their original thread and do this shit there. This is specifically for guards, not homos trying to shovel their shit where it wasnt wanted.
>>
>>28943081
Oh, I also forgot to mention the faggots over there, just out an out stealing the pastebin links from this thread and adding nothing to it.
>>
>>28943064
And guardmares in the same story that is going to be doing that with Anon in the middle too.
>>
>>28942473
No one complained about you idiots making a thread for stallions(as dumb and disingenuous as it is), we are telling you shits to make a thread for gay shit, which you fucks have already.
>>
>>28943014
You shut your fucking mouth Glaz is God
>>
>>28943157
I don't particularly care, but seeing as the thread is almost done, who the hell is he?
>>
File: 1478742058820.jpg (77KB, 679x679px) Image search: [Google]
1478742058820.jpg
77KB, 679x679px
>>28943157
nah b
>>
Can someone post the Moondancer guard edit pic? I cant find it anywhere and I cant remember if I saved it or not.
>>
>>28942741
But Vannie

Batponies are inherently for lewds
>>
>>28943157
>>28943170

Your all full of shit
>>
File: 1478391813179.jpg (191KB, 1252x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1478391813179.jpg
191KB, 1252x1900px
Okay boyos, last few posts before bump limit, lets try to end it on a high note.
>>
>>28943294
>>28943170
>>28943157
>>28943070
Guard mare operators when?
>>
File: 1477691596710.jpg (173KB, 1597x1474px) Image search: [Google]
1477691596710.jpg
173KB, 1597x1474px
>>
>>28943311
There is the Anon making Anons operating with guardmares in the crystal empire. The guy hasn't updated in quite a while though.
>>
File: 1477863226374.jpg (650KB, 1867x1917px) Image search: [Google]
1477863226374.jpg
650KB, 1867x1917px
>>
File: 1478381089704.png (982KB, 1003x921px) Image search: [Google]
1478381089704.png
982KB, 1003x921px
>>28943338
>>
New thread folks, just ignore the fags when they inevitable show up.
>>28943342
>>
>>28943366
You're not making it any better dipshit
>>
>>28943373
They have their own second shithole now, they either learn to ignore the fact we don't like them or they can fuck off.
>>
>>28943166
Only original attacking player worth buying in R6, his sniper hits like a truck.
>>
>>28943418
I...don't even know how to respond to that.
>>
>>28943418
rate of fire's shit compared to the other DMRs though
>>
>There will never be more big mare Silver Star green

Just fucking glass the planet right fucking now
>>
>>28942981
Only reasonable motherfucker on the thread.

I came back just now after one week and find this fucking shit you fucking autists fuck.

I miss the pony jail thread. I miss the good ol days.
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.