[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate this because it's stupid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 33

I am so sick and tired of seeing this stupid shit. This has nothing to do with MLP. Why are my eyes assaulted with this stupidity when browsing for nice ponies?
>>
>>28912854
Because some idiots like >>28912854 keep posting it.
>>
>>28912854
>I am so sick and tired of seeing this stupid shit
Good thing you posted a picture of this garbage then so I have to see it as well you fucking faggot.
>>
>>28912854
>This has nothing to do with MLP.
good thing this isn't a MLP board then
>>
File: medium(4).png (209KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium(4).png
209KB, 428x600px
>>28912854
>I am so sick and tired of seeing this stupid shit
Where exactly are you seeing this being posted? It can't be here because there's only one or two TFH threads a month here and over at /trash/ it's nonexistent. Because the game looks cool actually.
>>
next stream when?
>>
>>28912854
It used to be with ponies from the show though, until Hasbro said stop
>>
>>28912854
To be honest, I agree with ya. The second it stopped being about pony, even though it was Hasbro's fault, I stopped caring about it.
>>
File: ShorttermFluffyDrongo.webm (1MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
ShorttermFluffyDrongo.webm
1MB, 640x352px
so guys. TFH thread? here's the first pass at Paprika's first super.
>>
>>28912854
This still a thing or is in a coma?
>>
File: oh my.png (331KB, 639x346px) Image search: [Google]
oh my.png
331KB, 639x346px
>>28912929
it's still happening. we're looking at about 5 months til the supposed launch.

>>28912902
i like where this is headed.
>>
>>28912854
giving a (You)
and it´s one of the few worthy shitposts I´ve seen so far
>>
File: beef.png (132KB, 371x378px) Image search: [Google]
beef.png
132KB, 371x378px
>>28912953
A lot sooner than I thought it would be, neato
>>
File: what it's like to chew 5gum.webm (396KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
what it's like to chew 5gum.webm
396KB, 640x360px
>>
File: THIS. IS. FABULOUS.png (260KB, 560x1639px) Image search: [Google]
THIS. IS. FABULOUS.png
260KB, 560x1639px
>>
>>28913079
>>
>>28913085
>No OBEY cap
Smhtbhfam
>>
>>28912854
I think it's funny that you can easily tell which character goes with which member of the main six.
>>
File: madmen.png (211KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
madmen.png
211KB, 486x486px
>>28913124
well they are expy characters. so yeah.
>>
File: 1477212667028.png (114KB, 421x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477212667028.png
114KB, 421x600px
>>28912902
>here's the first pass at Paprika's first super.
That's pretty hype. Got anymore behind the scenes development? >>28912953
>we're looking at about 5 months til the supposed launch.
Expect delays.
>>
>>28913159
I did say "supposed release" i am expecting sometime in july at the rate they are going.
>>
>>28912854

>make falseflag thread about TFH when no other TFH thread exist right now in the catalog

OP pls, stop shilling
>>
File: DetailedMadGoral.webm (453KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DetailedMadGoral.webm
453KB, 640x360px
>>
File: RealisticCommonDungbeetle.webm (268KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
RealisticCommonDungbeetle.webm
268KB, 640x360px
>>28913251
>>
This is the third time I've seen this thread and you never see anyone talk about this game other than when OP is supposedly annoyed at how prevalent talk about this game is. It's like a reverse-false flag, where OP actually wants to talk about this game but feels like the only way to get a good thread going is to act like he wants to bitch about it, as to take the wind out of the sails of people who actually want to bitch about it.

That having been said, I've been following this project for 5 years now. When it eventually comes out it will never be able to make up for the silly amount of time I spent being excited for this. I've grown bitter. I find that the devs piss me off and every time they make a progress update now I'm unhappy with what I see. I will probably play a lot and bitch a lot. I might end up being one of those people who clock in at thousands of hours on steam but still somehow give it a negative rating. Oh well.
>>
Pom's universal AA
>>
>the same webm every fucking time

This is really boring to be honest, new content when?
>>
>>28913291
um.>>28912902 is new. dumbass.
>>
>>28912854
Nice blogpost right there friendo
/)
>>
>>28913299

welp, i lose a fucking stream. time to find it
>>
File: dev.png (62KB, 1265x218px) Image search: [Google]
dev.png
62KB, 1265x218px
here's the latest update from nappy, from last tuesday
>>
>>28913352
you didn't, it was posted in the backer forum
>>
I wish we'd get some update on how the dynamic music system is progressing. It sounded really ambitious when they first talked about it but that was a long while ago, I'm curious to see how many of their ideas they will actually be able to put into practice.
>>
>>28912854
Who are they even making this crap for?
Like, who the fuck wants some rando fighting game with furry OCs in it?
>>
>>28913398
Furries?
With some Bronies included
>>
>>28913398
Enough people to back it with half a million bucks on kickstarter, at least.
>>
>>28913398

look the avatar >>28913359, just furries that want some bronie bucks for their pockets

can you blame them? this fandom is just for milking and get money
>>
File: Hasbro-logo-2013.png (295KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
Hasbro-logo-2013.png
295KB, 2272x1704px
>>28913432
>this fandom is just for milking and get money
>>
>>28913398
>39 posts 15 IP
Shut the fuck up faggot, and stop samefagging.
If you don't like TFH threads you can simply filter them.
>>
>>28913398
I do.

The fighting game landscape is more barren than you might think. People act like there are a thousand "rando" fighting games out there, but in reality there's Street Fighter... a bit of MK and KI, occasionally... a couple of shitty anime titles with unplayable netcode, like the latest GG, BB and UNiB. And skullgirls, which is a shitty anime title with good netcode. Skullgirls is actually one of the more popular games out there, sad as it is.

This is shaping up to be Skullgirls but less retarded. And probably with a comparable player base. This game is worth a look for everyone with a faint interest in 2d fighting games, furry or not.
>>
File: 1433459209242.png (755KB, 1173x895px) Image search: [Google]
1433459209242.png
755KB, 1173x895px
>>28913504
>And skullgirls, which is a shitty anime title with good netcode
>This is shaping up to be Skullgirls but less retarded
I can understand if you don't like it, but to call it bad is just wrong. It's also not an anime title.
>>
File: HeavenlyThoseEnglishpointer.webm (145KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
HeavenlyThoseEnglishpointer.webm
145KB, 640x360px
here's something from the sprite making part of the game

these are the different parts of the sprite that have to be customized to accommodate the accessories without it looking like complete shit.
>>
>>28913534
It's literally MvC2 which is like the blueprint for "anime" games. As in, fast paced airdasher type games.

I don't think it's terrible by a long shot, but I'm not a fan of ten minute long combos and a strong focus on setplay (in combination with overpowered reversal options to make the setups paletable), and neither are many other people, as is evident by SG's small playerbase. Which is another thing that makes competive play unenticing for me.

At least early on, you can count on TFH dwarfing SG's player numbers. That will dwindle over time, but in the beginning that will definitely be a draw.
>>
>>28913398
>Who are they even making this crap for?
People who are into/interested in fighting games. Duh.
>>28913398
>Like, who the fuck wants some rando fighting game with furry OCs in it?
You can say the same about Fighting is Magic. Both FiM and TFH is created by Lauren Faust.
>>
>>28913596
>It's literally MvC2
Wrong. It's just inspired from that game.

There aren't combos even a minute long. Also, it has a much larger player base than you give it credit for.

I honestly don't believe it will get big at all. It may start out decent because furries paid for it and some bronies will check it out, but the things that attracted them will turn others off. I also don't see it being given the same care that SG has received.
>>
>>
File: a moment in time.png (98KB, 639x357px) Image search: [Google]
a moment in time.png
98KB, 639x357px
>>28913658
>>
>>28913630
Obviously 10 minutes was an exaggeration but after a snapback in a 3v2 I can literally do combos that are over a minute long... But even just run of the mill combos off heavy counterhits where you get like 100 additional undizzy to work with are way longer than I feel combos ever should be. Not to mention the circumstance that the game is designed around perpetual resets so that one combo is not where it ends if you play your cards right. There' just way too much downtime on the defending player's side and I don't feel like I'm holding an unpopular opinion here.

As for the playerbase, last time I checked it averages at like 100 players on steam at any given time. And doing quick matches I will be fighting the same 5 dudes over and over... And hey, that's better than unib where I might take 10 minutes to find any match at all. But I don't think it's preposterous to expect TFH will look more rosy than that in the first months after release.
>>
>>28913812
>but after a snapback in a 3v2 I can literally do combos that are over a minute long
No you can't unless the other character literally does nothing. Even then, it won't last that long as they'll be dead. Remember, this isn't vanilla where you could rock people in a corner as Fillia. Not even Peacock with full meter or Double with her lvl 3 will be a minute long.

You kind of are holding the unpopular opinion from what I've seen of people who have played the game. Only when you're ignorant of the game and its mechanics do people claim infinite combos.

I have found active communities either locally or through online tourneys. I can usually find a lobby when I hop on the retail. I was also speaking of the fact that it does extremely well in the tourneys it's in, which have been plenty, and the fact that they just had 10,000 preorders last week. That's far from a small community for a non SF or MK game, especially one made by an indie dev.

I'm not doubting that TFH will look nice in it's release. They'd have to seriously fuck up for a game that many people donated into to die that fast. I'm just saying that it's based off a gimmick, furry/pone, and that will not hold it. It will also turn off enough normies to where it won't get large, and unless the devs are as dedicated as the SG devs are, it won't last very long.
>>
>>28913895
See, after a successful snapback, combos become about as "infinite" as they get.
I'm not ignorant of the mechanics, I've spent a thousand hours on the game. And that's no exaggeration this time around. If the thread is still around around the same time tomorrow, I'll show you a minute long combo, aight.

And hey as I've said, SG is still one of the bigger games out there. And that's still not quite as big as I'd like my games to be...

Will TFH stand the test of time and still rack up a sizeable player count a couple months down the line? Probably not. But hey, those first months, I'm gonna cherrish them.
>>
>>28914105
You're talking about a double snap. Yeah, those get infinite, if done correctly. You can easily mess up with those as they only have a few ways to stop the assist from recovering. It's specific for them, however. Even those are over in a matter of second as you either drop it or kill them.

I'm not trying to claim you're ignorant, just that from what I've seen, the only people who make the claim are, and are promptly proven wrong about the infinite stuff.

Wait, you want it to be a very niche game?

If you want it to be smaller, then why would you want TFH to be huge in the beginning?
>>
File: IMG_5843.jpg (60KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5843.jpg
60KB, 600x828px
I hope this game gets delayed multiple times and is underwhelming and over hyped upon release.
>>
>>28914227
I hope your iphone explodes
>>
>>28914227
Agreed, and it will upon release.
>>
>>28914160
Right, double snap, not snap back... You can just loop the same couple of lights together for minimal damage and with 3v2 scaling, that easily racks up a minute (until they die) if you want to piss off your opponent.

What I'm saying is, I want my games to be popular. I hope TFH will have enough steam early on to give me what SG fails to do for me nowadays popularity wise.
>>
>>28914255
No, you have to use a launcher in it, and usually some air moves or they drop out. Chaired Beo for example is c.lk s.mk c.hp j.hk over and over, but it kills in under ten seconds. Valentine is c.hp j.hp airdash j,hp over and over, and again kills fast. This of course depends on the character you're fighting.

I can see that, I just don't see it lasting. It could die in a matter of weeks like NMS, or months.

Personally, I'd love SG to be more popular, but it's fine enough for me. No SF, but not like say Injustice which I haven't even heard much of outside of the new one for years.
>>
>>28914227
>hoping for the obvious
>>
>>28912854
Fuck that shit anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nLiCXqd-CY
>>
>>28914330
pffft
>>
Oh look, it's This One Particular Faggot again.

Just use the fucking filter, alright?
>>
>>28914294
Okay this is gonna be my last comment on this because it's awfully offtopic and I'll just do a video when I get to it.

These combos you're thinking about are designed to be easy and kill fast. The thing is you can continuously reset the damage scaling on the doublesnapped assist by just doing a couple of launchers and j.hp/j.hks. It really is a bunch of seperate combos you're doing there in your examples, but because the assist can't leave the screen till it touches the ground, they made it so that the combo counter still goes up (because for most intents and purposes it *is* a combo you're doing, your opponent can't do anything to avoid getting hit after all).

You can just as well do a "normal" combo on the assist though, that abides by all the regular combo rules, so, keep them stuck in "normal" hitstun, don't do more than one otg, as if it were the point character except undizzy and ips will never trigger. If you do that the scaling never resets and you can keep them stuck in a combo awaiting death for a ridiculously long time. That's not the kind of doublesnap tech they teach you in youtube tutorials or whatever obviously because these serve little practical purpose.

I guess I have a bit more faith in TFH than you do. Let's wait and see!
>>
>>28914460
I would, but I was having a discussion with a different anon.
>>28914471
>Okay this is gonna be my last comment on this because it's awfully offtopic
Agreed.

>>28914471
>It really is a bunch of seperate combos you're doing there in your examples, but because the assist can't leave the screen till it touches the ground, they made it so that the combo counter still goes up (because for most intents and purposes it *is* a combo you're doing, your opponent can't do anything to avoid getting hit after all).
I know this, I'm just saying that they are either killed fast with these combos, or they drop and hop out.

I would love to see this video as I have never seen it even from scrubs.

You do. I've seen videos of it, and it seems to shallow of a fighter to do well in my opinion. I guess we will just have to wait and see who was correct in this discussion.
>>
>>28914330
those animations are so rigid.
>>
File: 1385236346589.png (284KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1385236346589.png
284KB, 480x480px
>>28914330
I feel nothing.
>>
>>
>>28915813
>the same two hits for most of the combo
Damn, this game will fucking flop.
>>
>>28915828
that won't be in the final game. they were just testing the limits of the version of the game at that point
>>
I hope Mane 6's next stream is on a weekend. I haven't been able to catch their streams for quite a while.
>>
So, have we gotten any more hints in regards to possible character that could happen once the game is released?
>>
Stream when?
>>
>>28915878
it's always been on friday,
>>
>>28916049
should be this friday.
>>
File: 1362942054230.jpg (8KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
1362942054230.jpg
8KB, 198x255px
>Cant find my TFH pictures
Have this everyone.
>>
>>28915964
Apart from goat? It's highly doubtful they'll do another character in the first place
>>
>>28912854
>>>/po/nychan
>>
>>28916620
i can see them doing it part time. i think nappy has another job.
>>
>>28913124
are you seriously this stupid or did you join a month ago ?
>>
>>28916664
>implying it still exists
>>
>>28917329
>implying you wouldn't send hugboxers to a dead website anyway
>>
>>28914500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTi3zs0j6jo

This video is very /mlp/ related because it can be used to exemplify what TFH is not supposed to look like or something also there's like a couple of pony palettes in SG
>>
>>28918676
Well, you provided some evidence. Congrats. That's hardly average though as it requires full meter and a headless Fortune. I should also point out the difference in teams. My point is that you will be lucky to see such a thing because of the requirements.

I saw no pone palettes, although I would have preferred some more.

Do you think TFH will have a SG palette?
>>
>>28918881
Well I go headless midcombo there for shits and giggles. I'm not even sure the headless loop kills slower than just doing maximum delayed lp lp lk mp mk hk (2 hits) xx upper j.lp j.lk on repeat. The headless thing also builds less meter to do additional snapbacks with. Not that this is particularly practical at any rate, all I want to get across is, SG has some whack stuff (the least of which is doublesnap combos honestly).

TFH will definitely have SG palettes. They already showcased Filia / Peacock / Cerebella themed lobby accessories, I would be bewildered if they didn't do at least a couple of palettes (and if they don't, the backers will).
>>
>>28919101
I get that, but the headless allows for the juggle, the max meter allows for the combo too. Without both I don't believe you'll be getting that long combo. Granted I'm not a pro and don't analyze the data, so I'm not the best person to talk thise kind of tech with. It would be worth noting that because the devs are still updating the game that something like this could be changed if you pointed it out.

>Cerabella
Nice. Now, if only they would put in a Valentine or Eliza palette. At least have Avery for the little thing on Flutterclones's back.
>>
File: milk.png (297KB, 640x757px) Image search: [Google]
milk.png
297KB, 640x757px
>>
Which of these is more likely
>tfh is a huge success
>twilight sparkle is in the next smash bros
>>
>>28920177
Despite the half a dozen reasons it will never happen a pony in smash bros would be really cool
>>
>>28920185
if the movie is a big enough hit in japan (unlikely) and the game for the movie is wii u exclusive (unlikely) i could maybe see a couple of assist trophys making it in
>>
>>28920177
Tfh becoming popular is less unlikely let's put it that way
>>
>>28913398
I really like the characters but the fact that it's a fighting game worries me too. The fighting niche is tiny compared to other genres (like fps or mobas), and is a lot harder to get into and requires a lot more up front work learning moves.

I'd love to see this as an animated series instead, wish they raised used the money to do that instead.
>>
this was created because Hasbro have been copyrighting things repeatedly so whats the last resort make your own fandom game that's not the show so you will be original its called capitalism.
>>
>>28921517

>this was created because Hasbro have been copyrighting things repeatedly
Mane6 used copyrighted characters without their permission.
>>
>>28920312
>I'd love to see this as an animated series instead, wish they raised used the money to do that instead.
They mentioned that they want to expand on the foenum universe but they can only do that if the game gain enough popularity.
>>
>>28920312
animated series about what exactly? them fighting constantly?
>>
>>28922259
Nah, they could do it like overwatch where the game and fighting isnt canon, but the actual animated series is story wise and they could be friends working together to stop an evil or something.
>>
>>28922276
so in other words yugioh anime vs yugioh card game?
>>
>>28912854
Good job, OP. You stupid shit.
>>
>>28913398
Oh i dont know, maybe the 10,000+ people that backed iit?

Just cause you dont like it doesn't mean others dont, jackass.
>>
>>28922259
A SF2 anime look alike would be cool
>>
Let's say the game is out. You boot it up and sit in the main menu. What's the first mode you're going to play? What's the first character you're going to select?
>>
>>28924203
i'll go for the arcade. i'd check the story later
as for main, i vote arizona
>>
File: Jesus Christ, how horrifying.jpg (289KB, 778x1007px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ, how horrifying.jpg
289KB, 778x1007px
>>28924203
The thing I always do when playing a new fighting game and that's Challenge mode and my first pick is going to be Pom probably until goat is released. She's going to be a bitch to learn isn't she?
>>
>>28924301
Challenge mode like trial mode where you have to do premade combos? Do we even know for sure that this is gonna be in the game?
>>
I want to hear Arizona's theme really bad. I love that genre of music.
>>
File: ANGER.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ANGER.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>28912854
TAKE YOUR SHITTY DEER AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD!
>>
>>28924203
Training mode for at least half an hour. Ole, Ari, Tian. Them's the breaks.
>>
>>28924203
If you do anything other than training mode or versus play you're a shitter tee bee aitch
>>
see you guys this friday
>>
File: coo.png (597KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
coo.png
597KB, 1500x1200px
>cow bump
>>
File: 1447547729714.png (217KB, 1280x808px) Image search: [Google]
1447547729714.png
217KB, 1280x808px
>>28928019
>>
File: StreamXIIHeader.png (64KB, 845x321px) Image search: [Google]
StreamXIIHeader.png
64KB, 845x321px
Oh shit stream is on monday
>>
>>28928561
Change of plans? Why?
>>
>>28929508
>>28929508
Thanksgiving or something. They explain it on their website but tried to make it sound funny so hard I can't even decipher it
>>
>>28929611
thanks for the answer
>>
>>28930102
You're very welcome.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.