[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that hasbro gave more video game support to G3 than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Sad and mind boggling when you think about it.
>>
>>28908710
This how popular the series have gotten I'm surprised they haven't jumped to releasing games.
>>
How did something as popular as FIM not get a decent game?
>>
I would buy the EXACT SAME GAME if they just stuck G4 packing on it. WHY NO G4 GAME!? Wayforward even said that they were chomping at the bit ( no pun etc) to make an MLP game if Hasbro would approach them. My last hope is that the movie will prompt a game.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (206KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
206KB, 1280x720px
Maybe guardians of harmony will finally be what spurs hasbro on to actually commit to a decent video game for FIM?

Then again, they seem to hate success, based on what happened to the Transformers game series after Fall of cybertron was so awesome. (I.E., stabbing the team in the back and basically killing their game series for not being shitty enough)
>>
>>28908710
Smartphones and tablets killed that idea.
>>
>>28908710
why would they though when they can have a mobile game with in-game purchases?
>>
>>28908778
>>28908780
These.
Dont think they are going to venture to a risky Project such as a videogame just to have a hundreds of neckbeards talking shit about it cause its not Darksouls or whatever.
>>
Considering that THQ's logo is on the case, it may be because of THQ's bankruptcy over the years that there isn't a game. Hasbro probably didn't negotiate a new contract with somebody else.
>>
>>28908778
Smartphones and microtransactions have killed video games in general.
>>
>>28908743
Guardians of harmony isn't going to do shit, its still going to be just normal ponies. They just want neetbux and will make toys to get it.
>>
>>28908907
They also want to attract little boys.
>>
>>28908978
That's just shit they say to avoid having to outright say "we're trying to sell to neckbeards"

No little boy's going to buy this stuff and hasbro knows it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.