[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Episode by No. in Season (Episode 3)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: episode 3.png (4MB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
episode 3.png
4MB, 3200x1800px
There may be no new episode this week but that doesn't mean we can't shit on each other's taste.

So, what is the best third episode out of all the seasons?

S1: The Ticket Master
S2: Lesson Zero
S3: Too Many Pinkie Pies
S4: Castle Mane-ia
S5: Castle Sweet Castle
S6: The Gift of the Maud Pie

Rank them, score them, order them, discuss!
>>
>>28905376
lesson zero
>>
>>28905376
Lesson Zero easily
>>
>>28905376
It could be S2 or S5 for me, both are great, but I'm gonna say Castle Sweet Castle because it's going to be massively underrated. Beautiful song and a really touching homage to the library, I love that episode.
>>
>>28905376
Probably Lesson Zero. I love Ticket Master, but it's still not as good as psycho Twi.
>>
>>28905389
>>28905391
>>28905409
Seriously what is so good about that episode? It's more like some brony meme to like that episode.
>>
>>28905424
there were plenty of separate good moments, but mostly it was fun to watch adorkable twilight overreact. not to mention spike was a voice of reason rather than the usual slapstick target he was known for in earlier seasons.
>>
>>28905424
For myself, it's mostly because it's painting a huge target on Twilight to laugh at. Up to that point, we knew she was a rigid, obsessive and sometimes manic character, but the episode broke her and turned her character into a bit of a temporary caricature.

Throw in a decent helping of mind-rape, psychosis and actual growth from the incident, and it becomes a great episode.
>>
All of these are pretty decent imo

>Too Many Pinkie Pies (9)
It's FUN, gives great insight into Pinkie's character (which they unfortunately ignore sometimes), and is perfect blend of SoL problems with it's magical setting.
>Lesson Zero (9)
Damn funny ep and made people love Twi, if not not love her more.
>The Gift of Maud Pie (8.5)
Really comfy ep, love the pacing and how Rarity, Pinkie, and Maud bounce of each other
>The Ticket Master (8)
This is a better introductory ep to the characters than the premiere and is just all around really cute.
>Castle Mane-ia (7.5)
Once again, comfy.
>Caste Sweet Castle (7)
The main conflict felt a little one dimensional and it took too much time, but we did get a snazzy song out of it and the ending is actually quite nice
>>
File: 1476384258785.png (423KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476384258785.png
423KB, 1000x750px
>>28905376
Too Many Pinkie Pies
never enough
>>
>>28905450
>comfy

buzz buzz
>>
File: 1466986058984.jpg (88KB, 866x743px) Image search: [Google]
1466986058984.jpg
88KB, 866x743px
>>28905522
oh, and you watch the show because of its hidden intellectual depths?
>>
Lesson Zero. No Contest.
>>
>>28905522
shut up /v/, comfy is literally an adjective.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.