[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. The heist edition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>28904125
>You smile at Breeze, giving a nod.
“It’s fine Breezy, I’d rather you be upfront with me on this. So, Ash and Midnight will come with me into the bank, and Breeze and Twitch can take care of the distraction. Sound good?”
>“Yep.”
>“Yeah!”
>“Yes. Ponies could spot me easily.” Twitch says, looking to his horns.
>You look to Astray.
“Astray, think you can hack the bank systems from the outside? Shut off any cameras and alarms?”
>“Me?” Astray says, sounding a little surprised. “Sure I can, I usually like to take my time, but I can force my way through and make sure they don’t know where I am outside. They will know that I they were hacked but…”
>“We should get some jumpsuits, We would look organised and it would hide my legs.” Midnight says. “Also, Twitch, Mind if I take your rifle? An anti-fighter gun is a little…”
>Twitch nods.
>>
>>28904126
Sounds good. We just need Astray to hold off the police response as long as possible. Midnight and Ash can get jumpsuits but we can risk wearing something a bit more revealing since we want Astray's dad to be seen. Let's check the clothing crate for heist outfits and masks.
>>
>>28904126
Ask Astray if he can dig up the bank blueprints so we know where we're going and ask what exactly we're there to destroy.
>>
>>28904126
In case things get hairy, we should probably buy some rubber rounds and air shots.
>>
>>28904164
We already have those for our shotgun, but in addition to that we could also get some zip ties. Man...all those hours in Payday 2 finally paid off.
>>
>>28904175
Yeah, I forgot we don't really have a long to mid range weapon.
I was thinking about buying for the secondary... that we don't have,oops.

>>28904126
Maybe we should find a getaway car.
>>
>>28904126
“Alright, Midnight and Ash, check for some disguises in the clothing crate. Breeze and Twitch, get the explosives.”
>Your crew nods and takes leave, Breeze in particular looking nervous.
“Astray, think you can pull some blueprints?”
>”Already done. My friends really want this done, they gave prints and how to get into the vault. If we can subdue all inside and burn through the door, we can blow our target and run.”
“What are we destroying anyways?”
>Astray shrugs.
>”Data storage device, but if not that, keepsakes. Like I said, these ponies pissed my friends off, they want to hit them back.”
>You give a nod, then asking to see the prints.
>The safe is just around the corner from the counter, a spot for ventilation being an easy spot to burn through with thermite from the floor above.
>”So, yeah, in and out. Worst you should face is some guards, they are armed, but some magic and yelling should do the trick I bet. Plenty of alleys too, you could run through them and undress as an escape.”
>>
>>28904196
Oh right, let's go to our room and learn the binder spell, that might come in real handy in there.
>>
>>28904196
Practice the lust inducer spell too.
They can't fight if they're jacking off.
>>
>>28904196
The robbery team should all equip the shields we got.
>>
>>28904196
“Alright… Tell Ash to start flying us there when she is done, I need to learn some spells of mine. And give everypony that will be going to the bank a shield for me, grab your vest too.”
>Astray nods and you leave to your room.
>You start practicing the spells you got, starting with the lust inducer.
>In no time you learn the spell, feeling a little needy after you give yourself a small sample of it.
>You shake your thoughts and move onto the binder spell, reading away
>It takes some time and effort, but you learn the spell, testing it on yourself.
>It takes a little more power then your inducer, but you are able to stick your hoof to the wall and can’t pull it off until you undo the spell.
>You also manage to cuff yourself too, unable to escape until the spell is undone, again needing to shake your thoughts before putting your things away.
>>
>>28904277
Almost set. Let's go to the clothing crate and pick a disguise.
>>
>>28904277

>You strip from your mare-ish clothing and head to the clothing container.
>When there, you spot Midnight, the mare dressing herself in a jumpsuit and smiling up at you.
>“Hey, ready?”
“Just need to get dressed.”
>”Well, there’s a matching jumper here if you want, we even found some winter masks. We are almost there by the way, Breezy just same by saying that.”
“Good.”
>There is a small silence between the two of you, both of you getting ready.
>“So… I can’t be one to judge or anything but… what are those crystals you have hidden away?”
“What?”
>“The ones hidden in your room? When I did some organizing, I found them and just re-hid them. Just curious is all, like I said, I can’t be one to judge.”
>>
>>28904327
Leftover loot from a drug dealer I caught for a bounty. They temporarily enhance magical abilities. They're not addictive or anything so I kept them but turned in the needles and hemp to the guards. I keep them hidden cuz they're kinda illegal.
>>
>>28904327
Oh, don't worry midnight I'm not into crystals. I only smoke space weed.
Speaking of, you packing?
>>
>>28904375
We do? Then why did we turn it in to the guards when we caught the drug dealers?
>>
>>28904380
Meh, there's nothing saying we don't.
Pretty sure Hunter doesn't have a stance on drug use.

I just wanted to chill out and smoke some space weed with Midnight later.
I wasn't really thinking about it during that moment with the guards.
>>
>>28904327
“Well, I’m not into crystals, if you are worried about that. It’s leftovers from a drug bust, they apparently are non-addictive and enhance magical abilities.”
>”Ooooh, I thought it was something new.”
“You packing?”
>Midnight giggles, giving her head a shake left to right.
>“I am a party mare… I like to unwind and indulge now and again.
“So you are then?”
>“I plead the fifth.”
>You laugh a little, Midnight joining in.
>”My friend makes my personal favorite, makes you warm, fuzzy, and super cuddly. Says it makes ponies fall in looooooove.”
“Favorite?”
>”…I admit, I’ve sampled everything but cosmic. That’s the one thing I refuse to touch, only because it has a track record of frying anypony who uses it, on the first try too.”
>The container opens up more, Ash standing in the doorway.
>“We’re here.”
>>
>>28904451
Teletalk to Midnight: 'You should have pulled that stuff out last night, would have made our movie night a bit more interesting.'

"Right, everyone ready?"

Transform into Astray's dad.
>>
>>28904451
Tell Midnight we should try some of that fuzzy, cuddly stuff for later.
Let's load up our shotgun with air shock rounds.
>>
>>28904451
“Good, everypony ready?”
>“Yep.”
>You give a nod, using your magic.
>When it is done, you look like Astray’s father, Rune.
>You look to Midnight, giving a smile.
‘Should have brought that stuff out last night, would have made the movie more fun. We will need to try some later.”
>Midnight smiles back and nods, all of you getting outside.
>You load your shotgun with some airshock rounds, looking to Ash.
“So where are we?”
>“Starlight station, just outside of alliance space.”
>Breeze and Twitch pick up some bags, beginning to walk off.
>“Going to get a head start, good luck.” Twitch says
>“Be safe…” Breeze says.
>When they go, you all set out to, Astray splitting from the group along the way.
>“So then, we going to use the first letters of our name or…?” Ash asks.
>”That’s a good idea, haven’t thought of that…” Midnight says.
>“Ready Hunter.” Astray says over the radio.
>>
>>28904579
"First letters sound good, but call me R for Rune, get in full character and all that. Right then! To the bank!"
>>
Wait, so are we breaking in from the front door or coming in from the ventilation like Ashtay said?
>>
>>28904646
We are entering the bank through the front door and using explosives on the vents to enter the vault.
>>
>>28904579
“First letters are good, but call me R for Rune. Let’s go.”
>You all keep going, eventually getting outside of the bank.
>“So, in and out.”
“Hopefully.”
>Before anything else can happen, you hear a small commotion, the radio coming to life.
>“Distraction is going Hunter, Nopony is hurt.” Breeze says. “Although, ponies are already hear putting out the fires.”
>“Hunter, I see four guards and ten ponies through the cameras.” Astray says.
>>
>>28904675
Here we go! We gotta go in and take out the guards first. Use binder spell to instantly bind them to the floor. Shoot with airshock shells if they don't comply.
>>
>>28904675
Hand Ash the shock baton and tell her to get the ponies on the ground if they start acting up she can just shock them.
This way she can avoid shooting them with lethal rounds.
>>
>>28904725
Have Midnight help cause ponies with big fucking guns are scary. No one should be playing hero with her around.
>>
>>28904675
>You give Ash your shock baton, nodding to the bank.
“Lets go. Get ponies on the ground you two, shock them if they resist.”
>Your crew nods and dawns their masks, the three of you quickly rushing in.
>As soon as you are through the doors, you spot a guard, using your magic to pin him right to the ground.
>”The hell?”
>“On the ground!” Ash shouts very loudly, all of the ponies and other guards turning to you and your crew.
>Two of the guards start to piece things together, but one of them is too slow as you bind him to the ground as well.
>The Pegasus guard draws as ponies start to shout or drop to the ground, shooting right at you.
>He gets two shots off before he sees that you have a shield and you shoot him with your shotgun.
>The guard shakes and drops to the ground, ponies scrambling to move or drop to the ground.
>Ash blocks the way and shocks a mare who tries to push by, ponies behind the counter hiding or frozen by fear.
>”Hunter, one is above trying to surprise you guys if you go that way, The alarm didn’t go through.” Astray says.
>>
>>28904778
Bind the guard we shot and disarm all 3 of them. Let Midnight and Ash get all ponies on the ground while we move up to deal with the last guard.
>>
>>28904799
Yup, this is good.
>>
>>28904778
“Get them under control!”
>“Got it R.”
>You do a quick sweep and pull three cheap ballistic pistols from the guards, disarming them and minding the third
>You head up the stairs and are greeted by a small hail of bullets, the guard having a submachine gun.
>You quickly shoot and bind him to the wall, taking his gun.
>”Nice Hunter.” Astray says.
>“B-bastard.”
>”R! we’re secure!” Midnight shouts.
>You hear a quick yelp, Ash shouting after.
>”Stay DOWN!”
>>
>>28904834
No time to waste, put that thermite to work and help Ash and Midnight control the hostages.
>>
>>28904834
Time to set up the thermite.
Then we can take our mask off to screw around and spout how Rune is back to fuck shit up.

Then we run when the stuff in the vault is destroyed.
>>
>>28904834
>You pull off your mask and place the thermite in the proper area, lighting it and walking away.
>You head down the stairs, smiling and looking over the ponies smugly.
“Ahhhhhh….. Rune is back baby!”
>“Think we won’t get you?” One of the guards says.
>The guard clams up and shrinks down when you look at him, you giving a fake laugh when he does.
>It’s not long before the Thermite is done, you going in alone.
>You find the deposit box that you are to destroy and set a charge, giving a nod as you look around at the dozens more.
>”Hunter, problem. The safe had a failsafe that the thermite triggered, in a few moments all hell is about to break loose.” Astray says. “I can’t stop it, the system is air-gaped.’
>>
>>28904957
Charge is set, time to go! Gather the crew and go out through the back door.
>>
>>28904957
Well, as long as the stuff gets destroyed it doesn't matter.
Kick the guard in the face, call him a bitch, and let's get the hell out before the pigs show up.
>>
>>28904957
>You get out of the safe and detonate the charge, heading back down to the lobby.
>You look to your crew, motioning them to move to the back.
“Let’s go.”
>Your crew nods and begins moving, you turning to the guard.
>You sternly kick his face, hearing a solid crack and looking to see blood coming from his face.
“Bitich.”
>You meet up with your crew behind the building and begin to move through the alley, feeling a little bad for the Pegasus guard.
>Suddenly a ringing and beeping noise sounds, the alarm from the bank going off as the three of you look back.
>“That’s it, they are moving, get out and keep moving! Find a place to dump your stuff or just run! Should I go?” Astray asks.
>>
>>28905036
Tell Astray to leave, he's done his job. Move through the alleyways some more and drop the disguises in a dumpster. Set it on fire if we can.
>>
>>28905036
"Yeah, we can take it from here. Just get back to the ship safely."

When we find a place to get undressed we should split up and take different routes back home to divert suspicion.
Then we get to open space and chill while the heat dies down.
>>
>>28905036

"Yeah, we can take it from here. Just get back to the ship safely."
>”Got it… Good luck.”
>You all go down the alley, getting deeper into the station.
>Eventually you find a dumpster and take all your clothes off, your crew doing the same as you change back to normal.
>You turn to Ash and Midnight after, pointing your hoof away as you throw your clothes away.
“Split up and get back to the ship, this way we appear less suspicious.”
>Your crew nods and takes off, leaving you alone to return to the ship.
>You eventually find your way back to the ship, getting aboard quickly.
>When inside, you see Astray and both your marefriends waiting, Breeze hugging Midnight.
>When she sees you, Breeze lets go of Midnight and Runs to you, giving you a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
>Midnight giggles, nodding to you.
>“Ash is already here, she’s hiding inside because she was the most noticeable next to you”
>>
>>28905160
"Job well-done crew! Now let's get to open space and chill for a while."

Tell Astray to tell the client the job is done. I'm looking forward to taking a peek at their inventory.
Let's get into something comfy and enjoy a sweet drink as a reward, Check to see if the box full of clothing has manticore slippers!
>>
>>28905160
That's what I'm talkin' about! I couldn't ask for a better crew! Now for our reward...what do they have in stock?
>>
>>28905160
lewd
>>
>>28905160
We'll want to hang out for a few hours. The station authority will likely make note of any ships leaving soon after the incident. Might as well get comfy again.
>>
>>28905160
>You hug Breeze back, smiling.
“That's what I'm talkin' about! I couldn't ask for a better crew! Astray, tell your friends that the job is done, how long till I can see what’s available?”
>“Probably an hour.”
“Good. Let’s settle down for a little bit and relax.”
>“Sure thing.” Midnight says. “I’ll try to get some munchies.”
>Your crew takes their leave as you close up the ship, then heading into the clothing container.
>You poke around for comfy things to wear, looking for some slippers and other things.
>You do find some slippers along with some loose fitting pajamas, happily looking for any other clothes too.
>As you look you feel a nudge, looking down to see Fixit.
“Hey bud, need something?”
>Fixit’s screen opens up to display a message, the message being from your Aunt Fixer Asking if and where you want the drone delivered to.
>>
>>28905327
Let's pick it up at the same space station we got the games for Astray.
I'm terrible at remembering location names.
>>
>>28905327
Deliver it to Tundra. We will pick it up when we dock there after a few hours.
>>
>>28905327
Find a bowtie for Fixit.
>>
>>28905361
And a bowler hat.
>>
>>28905327
Ask if we can have it gift wrapped.
>>
>>28905327
>You send a message back saying to deliver it to Tundra, asking for it to be gift wrapped as well.
>You find a bowtie and tie it to Fixit as you wait for a reply, getting one back that both things shall be done.
>Giving a nod, you grab a bowler had and set it on top of your robotic companion’s head, looking at your work
>You smile and snicker, Fixit taking the hat off and looking at it before putting it back on.
>Eventually you just take the slippers and head back to your room, finding Breeze and a few chips there.
>Breeze growls as she bites at her wing, preening herself and stopping to give you a smile.
>A hoof Wraps around you and pulls you into a quick hug, Midnight bringing in some drinks
>”So! What now?”
>Midnight pulls you closer, whispering.
>“Just how… relaxed… are you thinking?”
>>
>>28905480
Let's play with our new spells. Levitate the drinks away, bind Midnight's front legs behind her and then shove her onto the bed. Then cast that lust inducer spell on ourselves to get the hormones and adrenaline pumping from the get go, it's time to return Midnight's favour from before. Inform her of that while gently running our hoof down her back, over her sensitive wing muscles.
>>
>>28905480
First of all, you should get that special kush so we can get cuddly...
>>
>>28905480
For once I'm actually for saving the lewds till later.
Honestly just because, I want to see how much cash we made from the job and buy that invader spell from the shop.
Then we can really have fun!

Ask Midnight if she's thinking of grabbing something from her secret stash?
>>
>>28905529
Agreed. Reserve lewd for nights. Daytime should be all work. Seems like a good balance.
>>
>>28905480
“Thinking of grabbing something?”
>“Might be.”
“Do it.”
>You take the drinks from Midnight and bring them to your bed as she trots off, Breeze sighing as she keeps preening.
“Everything okay?”
>”Yes, I just hate grooming… it’s embarrassing to have such a hard time, but I have Griffon’s feathers, they stay in better.”
>“Well… I got just the thing to help you relax.”
>You turn back to se Midnight holding a bong and a bag full of some pink substance.
>Midnight giggles and moves next to you and Breeze, Breeze looking a little surprised.
>”Oh no…”
>“Awww come on Breezy! Have some fun!”
>“No, its not that…. I’m just a super lightweight.”
>Midnight’s jaw drops, the mare smiling.
>“Breeze! You smoked before?”
>“Twice? I basically passed out.”
>”Don’t worry, I won’t give you too much. And this stuff will be fun, it’s different. Hunter? How much? And before we get too out of it, what shall we watch? Unless we just wana get snug.”
>>
>>28905618
Let's take a large hit and get snug, they can pick any movie they want.
I want to be the teddy bear.
>>
>>28905618
Let Midnight pick her favorite movie. Let's start out with smaller hits since we're new to her special stuff.
>>
>>28905647
>>28905660
Movie, or watch cute animal videos on (you)tube and let next handle it when we're too stoned to search for anything?
>>
>>28905618
>a bag full of some pink substance
Take a wiff of that shit. I bet it smells like cotton candy.
>>
>>28905618
“Give me a good amount but not too much, I need to see how this is first. And what ever you two want, I just want to be the teddy bear.”
>Midnight giggles and packs a small bowl before giving everything to Breeze.
>Breeze takes a hit as Midnight sets up a movie, coughing lots after.
>Eventually Midnight does the same for you, giving you more but not too much.
>When the hit is done, you cough a little too, getting an odd strawberry taste.
>Things feel quite normal until Midnight sits down and takes a hit herself, then you can feel everything slowly kicking in.
>You feel… lonely, not quite in a bad way, but in a needy way.
>A small smile peaks your face before you look to the cutie mare that is Breeze, an odd and longing feel to her eyes.
>Breeze stays silent as she smiles and gets up, walking on the bed to you and pushing you over with a nuzzle
>You melt at the affection, just happy to have somepony against you for the brief moment till you are on your back.
>Breeze lays on top of and against you, wrapping her hind legs around your leg, holding you as you hold her back
>The two of you nuzzle, nose to nose in the sweet affection, a warm and fuzzy feeling coming over you.
>You both are interrupted by another mare, Midnight nuzzling her way in.
>The three of you just lay and nuzzle for a little, the little pile you three have made feeling absolutely wonderful, both physically and emotionally.
>You can also feel a familiar fuzziness and lightness of being high, the needier feelings covering them up though.
>Breeze purrs, wrapping her wings around you and Midnight, holding you tighter once you are all comfy.
>“Mine.”
>>
>>28905830
Transform into a diamond dog and wrap them up in our big fluffy arms.
>>
>>28905830
Hoooooly shit this stuff is bitchin'! Who needs movies when you can relax in a cuddle pile while on some dank kush.
>>
>>28905830
>>28905852
Let's add some diamond dog sized wings for even more huggingi.
>>
>>28905830
Telepathically invite Astray into the cuddle pile and tell him to bring snacks.
>>
>>28905914
Wait, I change my mind. Let's invite Ash instead, she could use some cuddling.
>>
>>28905976
I support this. Cuddle the bird.
>>
>>28905976
>>28905990
You know she will just tell us to fuck off, right?
>>
>>28906005
Her loss
>>
>>28906048
Just saying that Ash really doesn't seem like the cuddly type.
>>
>>28906005
Don't be such a pessimistic anon.

Ash could totally be down for some bud. Then when she takes it to the head we'll all be on the train to cuddle station.
>>
>>28906057
The type that needs even more cuddles! I don't mind her declining, some people just like the invitation even if it's not something they like.
>>
>>28906074
Alright, have it your way, but at least keep Astray as backup then?
>>
>>28905830
>You use your magic to talk to Ash
‘Ash come to my room, you should partake and join in on the fun! Bring some snacks.’
>You keep cuddling the mares until you hear the door open, all of you turning to look at Ash as she laughs, looking to all of you.
>“Oh fuck. Are you all high?”
“Might be, wana join?”
>“How can you tell?”
.”The smell…. Ahh.. sure. But keep me out of that mess.”
>You all re-position and get comfortable, you transforming into a Dimond Dog to hug the two crew members as Ash takes a hit herself, sitting next to the bed and sighing.
>You all begin munching and watching the movie, you’re not sure what’s going on, but you can figure out that it is a comedy.
>You also can see Ash looking kinda uncomfortable, looking towards all of you here and there.
>>
>>28906156
Nudge the girls, tilt our head at Ash, and then grin at them. Descend upon our prey like a pack of wolves.
>>
>>28906185
This seems like the most logical course of action.
>>
>>28906156
>When Ash is looking away, you nudge your mares, then gesture towards and lone Griffon
>You give a grin, both mare’s getting the message.
>You all unravel and get us as quiet as possible, getting ready.
>You are the first so strike, Ash squawking is surprise.
>“Hey! The hell!”
>It is not long before Breeze and Midnight join in on your assault, the three of you getting in and nuzzling Ash
>”Alright stop! Enough!”
>”Nope!” Midnight says.
>You all do a mixture of wrestling and snuggling in attempt to subdue Ash, The griffon resisting the entire time.
>Eventually everything settles, a sour look on Ash’s face as she purrs against your chest, Midnight and Breeze holding her against you.
>“Why.”
>>
>>28906343
Scratch her butt in that one place every cat loves, right around where the tail joins her body.

Tell her that it's because she looks so snugglable and comfy and not at because we caught her looking and knew that the kush is basically designed to make you desire cuddles.
>>
>>28906382
Scratching her butt might be a bit much.
>>
>>28906343
"Cuz you were lookin' lonely over there and it's nice to see that softer side of you."

Enjoy the ultimate harem cuddles.
>>
>>28906343
>You scratch Ash’s back getting more of a purr out of her
“Well…Cuz you were lookin' lonely over there and it's nice to see that softer side of you.”
>Ash grunts, looking embarrassed.
>”Come on Ash! What’s not to enjoy?” Midnight says.
>Ash just growls, still purring as you keep scratching
>You start to scratch lower and lower, Ash sinking into you a little more as you do.
>Just as you get past her wings, you feel a very sharp claw point press against you, getting a chilling glare from Ash.
>You quickly make a path upwards with your paw and return to the movie, eventually feeling Ash relax again.
>The griffoness stretches a little and actually lays against your chest, Midnight and Breeze giving both her and you a good amount of cuddles.
>The movie goes on and ends, all three of you happily relaxed and cuddly by the end of it.
>>
>>28906537
Holy fuck what time is it? This stuff puts you in a fucking coma.
>>
>>28906537
>three
If Ash will decline our butt scratches use our other paw on Breeze. Ask Ash if she's enjoying the kush.
>>
>>28906537
>You keep scratching Ash and atemps to do the same to Breeze, scratching at the base of her tail
>“MMmmmmmmmaaahhhhhhhhh.”
>Breeze arches her back at your scratching, her and Ash steadily purring.
“So, enjoying this brand that Midnight brought?”
>Ash sighs, then nods, smiling.
>“Yeah, this stuff is good. i’ll be out with it, I’m enjoying this.”
>“You should join us more often, most of the tings we do together are super fun.” Midnight says.
“What time is it?”
>“Time to not move?” Breeze says.
>You laugh and check the time, it’s been about ten hours since you woke up, still time left in the day.
>>
>>28906669
We should probably get ourselves docked so we can get our package on time.
>>
>>28906669
We could continue cuddling or go do that sex shop job thing. I'm leaning towards the cuddling.
>>
>>28906669
Let's head to Astray's room and see what the black market guys have in stock. Leave the ladies to their cuddles for now, we will be back shortly.
>>
>>28906702
Actually yeah, let's cuddle a bit more then head out to check our rewards with Astray. After that's done we can go back to Tundra.
>>
>>28906669
So let's get docked, check out the black market deals, then cuddle break and then buy the kinky summon spell at the sex shop.
>>
>>28906669
“You ladies stay, I’ll be back after I check on something.”
>“Awww….” Breeze whines
“I’ll be back.”
>You give Breeze a good nuzzle before you get up and change back, heading to Astray’s room.
>You open the door to find the colt happily playing one of his games, then looking up at you with a smile.
>“Hey Hunter, just wake up?”
“Something like that, I was hoping to see those deals.”
>Astray nods and grabs his laptop, opening it up.
>“I’ve spared you the things you don’t seem to be interested in, like ponies. All the stuff is fair priced and can be brought to us with no problem if it isn’t for the ship. Also, it can change time to time. And remember…”
>You sit down and Astray gives you the laptop, letting you read though it.
>”First one is free.”
>Fighter ship “Tone”: 20000 credits
>Blank Upgrade card package: 4000 credits
>Assault suit “Hammer” 20000 credits
>40mm Auto cannon: 12000 credits
>Dominate spell: 15000 credits
>Anti ship laser cannon “Spear”: 15000 credits
>Ship Missile launchers “Valliant”: 25000 credits
>Maximum response armor: 12000 credits
>Upgrade card “Smart” :15000 credits
>>
>>28907023
Get the missile launcher for free.
That could be pretty good.
>>
>>28907023
Whoah, these guys are packing. Get more details on Hammer, Valliant, Smart and dominate spell. Also cuddle up to Astray because weed.
>>
>>28907058
This seems like the best thing to buy, yes. Let's check out the other stuff before we make the purchase though.
>>
>>28907023
Find out what the upgrade card and dominate spell does. If the spell does what I think it does I want it.
>>
>>28907082
Yeah, I guess we should ask Breeze how different parts will effect the ship first.
>>
>>28907023
Ask what the maximum response armor and assault suit are about.
>>
>>28907112
She's an engi genius. She will figure it out, I'm sure. Just go for it.
>>
>>28907023
What does the "Smart" card do?
>>
>>28907144
No I'd rather find out what things will do when we buy them. For instance, I don't want to buy anything that will make our ship slower.
I like being fast.
>>
>>28907023
“So, can I know more?”
>“Yep! Here.”
>You nod and pull Astray close, giving him a nuzzle and receiving one as he sits on your lap, returning to the laptop after
>”The Valliant is a massive ship missile launcher system, housing 50 missiles for firing at once or one at a time.”
>Astray looks to you, smiling.
>”Everything comes fully loaded by the way.”
“Really?”
>”Yep! The dominate spell lets you control a pony’s actions, but leaves you vulnerable. The Hammer is a small scale bi-pedal mech that is heavily armored with machine guns. And the maximum response armor is an advanced suit of armor, one that can withstand rockets and bombs.”
“What about the smart card?”
>Astray grins.
>“It let’s upgrade weapons apply smart round features to their shots, when locked on, all the shots will hit their target. I bet you could link it to your cybernetics.”
>>
>>28907348
Damn. Let's go with the missile launcher since it's the most expensive thing on there and we get it for free.
>>
>>28907370
Lets make sure it can actually fit on our ship first.
>>
>>28907381
You are way too paranoid Anon. Have faith in Breeze.
>>
>>28907389
It doesn't have anything to do with faith in Breeze, we just want to know what it'll do to the rest of the ship before we buy it.

It doesn't matter if you hire on the greatest engineer in the world if you don't have the physical space or power required to use your weapon.
>>
>>28907405
Fine then. Ask Breeze if our ship can take it.
>>
>>28907348
Missile launcher after checking with Breeze for free, then I want that dominate spell. It'll do wonders for catching bounties.
>>
>>28907468
Later on dominate spell. We need to give 3k to Astray for extra parts when we go get his drone.
>>
>>28907483
Ah, true enough I suppose.
>>
>>28907468
>I want that dominate spell
But anon, I want to save that money for the invader spell ....tentacles!
>>
>>28907348
“Hang on, I need Breeze to see this.”
>You both get up and head to your room, bringing the leptop with you
>When there, you find the three ladies all laying on your bed, Ash… smiling.
>“He’s back!” Breeze says.
>’What the fucking hell is happening?’
“For now… Breezy, think we could get this on the ship?”
>You show Breeze the launcher, her eyes widening a little.
>“That’s…. big. That could take a whole day to install.”
“Will it fit though? Will it be too much for us?”
>”Yeah, it will fit, might be heavy but shouldn’t impact us too-too much.
>Out of the corner of your eye you catch Astray looking over the bong and bag filled with the pink drugs.
>>
>>28907521
No drugs for kids. Lets get this ordered. And then throw Ashtray to the wolves.
>>
>>28907521
'Sorry, I draw the line when it comes to drugs. Maybe when you're older.'

Order the missile launcher and magic Astray into the cuddle pile. Time to leave for Tundra, we have a package to pick up.
>>
>>28907521
"It's ok it's just weed and I'm pretty sure not cotton candy. So...don't touch it. feel free to jump in the cuddle pile though."
Put the order in for the missile launcher.

Also, can we just buy that tentacle spell from fixit's terminal, we're too baked to go outside.
>>
>>28907521
>You magic the bong and drugs away, shaking your head with a smile.
‘That’s where I draw the line, when you are older…’
>You bring the laptop to Astray, a slightly annoyed look to his face.
“Alright, launchers it is.”
>With some help, you place the order, looking over at the cuddle pile on your bed.
>You grin and pick astray up, gently throwing him to the pile.
>“H-hey!”
>Both Breeze and Midnight latch onto the colt and cuddle him, Ash not really joining in on giving the attention to him.
>You can feel happiness from Astray as he looks over at you with one eye, netting nuzzles as he does.
>’Not sure if I should hate you or thank you. Probably both.’
>You smile and walk out, heading to the bridge.
>You lift off and begin piloting back to Tundra, the high you have shortening the journey immensely.
>After a shaky docking sequence, you land, Fixit approaching you.
>The dapper robot shows you a message, saying that a delivery is available for pickup.
>>
>>28907689
Sign off, pick it up, bring it to our room to show him and our engineer so that they can gaga over upgrading it. While they do that we can cuddle with Ash and Midnight again.
>>
>>28907689
Let's get it to our room and present it to Astray.
>>
>>28907710
>bring it to our room
No, let's bring it to Ashtray's room.
It'll be an even better surprise after he's done getting cuddled.
>>
>>28907689
“Thanks Fixit. Come on, let’s go for a walk.”
>The two of you head out, going to the dock’s shipping department.
>You are able to quickly and easily sign off for the shipment, getting a large sized box that is wrapped in blue wrapping paper.
>using your magic, you take the crate back to your room.
>When there, you set it down and smile, clearing your throat to get attention.
“Astray….”
>All of your crew in the room looks to you, Astray gasping.
>”Holy shit.”
>“Spoiled.” Midnight says teasingly
>You switch places with Astray, giving all the girls some nuzzles as Astray begins tearing at the wrapping paper.
>“Wow… what leg did you give up for that?” Ash says.
>Astray gets to the wood of the crate
>“Ultimate… Forgery…”
>Breeze perks up, her ears standing up and eyes wide.
>”Ultimate Forgery? What?”
>Breeze gets up and moves to Astray, looking over the crate as Midnight giggles.
>“Big deal Breezy?”
>Breeze’s head turns to Midnight.
>“Big deal? Big deal!? This is from Ultimate Forgery! It’s a fucking huge deal!”
>“Woah, Breezy, language.”
>”Woah.” Astray says.
>Breeze looks back, her and Astray looking at the drone inside.
>>
>>28908004
Well...? What do you think?
>>
>>28908004
Oh, we didn't tell you, Breeze. Our aunt owns Ultimate Forgery, she built Fixit too.
It's no big deal.
>>
>>28908004
Ask Astray if he want's to take it for a spin in the cargo bay.
>>
>>28908004
>No one's complimented Fixit's dapper look yet
This is insulting.
>>
>>28908004
“So? What do you think?”
>“This is so cool!”
>“How? How did you get this?” Breeze asks.
“Oh, I didn’t tell you? My aunt, the one who built Fixit, she’s the owner of Ultimate Forgery.”
>Breeze looks at you, jaw dropped.
“What? It’s no big deal…”
>Breeze remains stunned, Midnight giggling.
>“That’s a good look for you Breezy!”
>Breeze blushes and shakes her head clear, Astray pulling things out.
“Wana take it for a spin in the cargo?”
>“Fuck yes!”
>You all get up and head to the cargo, encountering Fixit in the hall and getting a laugh from Ash and Midnight.
>When there, you help Astray set up the drone, linking it to his laptop.
>When everything is set up, Astray powers it up, the drone coming to life
>The two disks on the sides of the drone light up and glow blue, the drone silently hovering off the ground
>Astray laughs as he controls the drone, flying it around.
>”Holy shit! This is cool!.
>”Check it out! You can see the same thing on screen as on this thing!”
>Midnight holds up some kind of forehoof band, a screen showing a live feed of all of you.
>”Different vision modes, sensors…. I can fucking hack with this!?”
>Astray turns to you and hugs your leg, practically shaking with excitement.
>>
>>28908281
Return the hug.

"That's not all. You said you needed some cash for PC and drone upgrades, right? You said you needed 3k...but...what kind of parent would I be if I didn't give you an allowance now and again."

Give him 4000 credits.
>>
>>28908281
"Your welcome too bud. Just remember that despite how cool it is, this is a tool and an armed one at that. The first rule of gun safety still apply, don't point the weapons on this thing at anything you don't intend to shoot."
Hug him back.

After playing with Astray and the drone for a bit, let's head out to buy that tentacle spell. I want to end the night with a bang.
>>
>>28908281
Indeed you can. Now like any computer geek you're bound to end up modifying the fuck out of it, Breeze can help with any physical modifications. Since she'll be helping repair it if it gets damaged, she should also give it a going over.

Now by tomorrow I want a full report of the drones capabilities including what it can do while you control it and what it can do while autonomous.

>>28908328
PC and drone upgrades credits can come after that report, then he can tell us what he'll be doing with it. Instead of giving it away and whatnot it's more of an earning deal.

Plus we should make it clear that the drone is a responsibility, it's for helping us out with missions, not just dicking around, and not just a gift to him.
>>
>>28908366
Shh...don't ruin the moment, just give him the money, he already said he needed it for the PC upgrades.
>>
>>28908378
We've been giving him stuff constantly since he joined, giving him more isn't any kind of special moment.
>>
>>28908366
I'm torn between responsibility and seeing the smile on his face.
After a small lecture, he'll understand what he's been given right?
Besides he needs the upgrades to do his job so it's not special treatment.
He's doing our cyber warfare and logistics so it makes sense.
>>
>>28908399
Anon please...do you hate Astray or don't want to see him happy? What's your damage? He said he needed cash for better hacking gear anyways so there's no reason to wait.
>>
>>28908438
He's already happy he gets a drone to play with, waiting until he's examined it and given a report rewards effort and cements it more that the drone is job/crew first, his second. Think about it this way, it'll make him happy tomorrow as well to wait.

>>28908436
I'm sure he'll consciously get it, it's mostly just cementing it in his mind. He still gets the drone to play with, he'll still be happy. Hell, he'll probably be even happier that we trust him enough to give him responsibilities and tasks. Even better when the tasks are shown to have a physical and emotional reward instead of just an emotional one.
>>
>>28908468
I can't argue with your logic there anon. That's solid parenting, good eye.
Have him wait and give us a report then.
>>
>>28908281
>You hug the colt back, smiling.
“Yes you can hack with it. Now, you're bound to end up modifying the hell out of it, and I bet Breeze can help with any physical modifications. Since she'll be helping repair it if it gets damaged, she should also give it a going over. Get used to it and give me a report on what It can do tomorrow.”
>”Got it. Holy shit, thank you.”
>Astray lets go and practically attacks the keyboard on his laptop, calling Breeze over.
>Ash takes leave as you all play with and watch the drone, Astray and Breeze talking aout technical things already.
>You suddenly get a hug and kiss from Midnight, the mare giggling.
“What did I do to deserve that?”
>“Be a good parent, speaking of…”
>Midnight lets go of you and begins walking away.
>“I saw what he was looking at too, can’t be too sure if he will listen.”

Calling it for the night
>>
>>28908593
He is a mischevious little guy, but I don't think he'll let us down.
So just what was he looking at by the way?
>>
>>28908629
Pretty sure she meant the cuddle drug we took.
>>
>>28909339
I was so busy thinking about the drone I forgot about that.
I thought she was saying he was looking at butts with it...I got mixed up thinking about what I'd do with it.

This CYOA must have given me a contact high.
>>
>>28908593
Catch up to her and wrap a wing around her

It's just something we'll have to talk to him about. Considering how open we've been about other things he might just outright ask us about it.
>>
well that's all good and fun.
>>
>>28908593
>You catch up to Midnight, resting a wing on her and walking with her.
“Well, it’s something else we will need to talk to him about if he asks.”
>”I know, I just want to be safe and not have him fry himself on accident….”
>Midnight snickers, shaking her head.
>”Or have him have a really bad trip. A stallion I was with got scared the first time when he started to cough, and we had to take him to the hospital, because the time he settled he was high and panicky. My friends and I have so many stories.”
“You have a lot of friends.”
>”Like I said, party mare. I’m selective but I won’t say no to a fun time. speaking of…”
>Midnight looks back before leaning in.
>”Does Breezy know yet? About last night?”
“No.”
>”Should I try talking to her?”
>>
>>28910471
Go ahead, we have to tell her sooner or later anyway.
>>
>>28910471
“Go ahead, we would need to tell her sooner or later anyways.”
>“Alright.”
>You head back to your room with Midnight, helping her clean up some of the things.
>When it is all done, Midnight stretches and cracks her back, giving a sigh.
>She then perks up, smiling.
“Oh! Breezy said my plates would be done!”
>Midnight trots off, leaving you to yourself.
>>
>>28910581
Let's check the job list, there might be a patrol job or something we can do.
>>
>>28910581
Ask Ash if she wants to do that bouncer job for the sex shop guy. She likes punching things, it should be something she'd like to do.
>>
>>28910581
>You leave your room and call Fixit, the robotic companion walking up to you and obeying when you ask to see a list of quick jobs.
>Scrap shipment: 1000 credits
>Materials shipment 2000 credits
>You keep walking to the kitchen as you think over the jobs, spotting Ash
“Hey Ash, got a second?”
>Ash turns and nods
>”What’s up?”
“Think you could do a job for me? A pony I met is offering me free spell books if I help him with some things.”
>”What’s the job?”
“Being a bouncer at a… well, I’ll be straight forward, a sex event I’m guessing.”
>Ash rolls her eyes.
“Listen, all you would be doing is standing guard and dealing with ponies if they get too rough, nothing else.”
>”Basically a strip club then?”
>Ash looks thoughtful, then shrugs.
>” Alright, fine by me, I can do that.”
>>
>>28910629
Both of these shipping jobs seem good let's take them and inform our client that we're sending Ash.
>>
>>28910629
Alright then, you can do that while I do a shipment job real quick. I'm gonna be back in Tundra by the time you're done.
>>
>>28910629
>You nod and accept the shipping jobs, smiling at Ash.
“Thanks, I’m just going to do some shipping jobs while you do that, should be back before you are done.”
>Ash nods and gets up, walking off.
>You go to the cargo and find Astray sill exploring the drone, Breeze nowhere to be found as you send a message to the sex shop worker.
>Once the cargo is loaded, you head to the bridge and take off, having Fixit play some music as you fly.
>You give a small sigh, enjoying the relaxing flight.
>As you fly, you hear the bridge door open, looking to see Midnight trotting in.
>Her eyes look red as she gives a sniff, a smile on her face.
“Is everything okay? What happened?”
>”Just… go and marry the genius mare.”
“What?”
>Midnight turns, showing off her shoulder.
>You hadn’t noticed until now, but Midnight’s legs are a new and matte black.
>You can see what looks like a fanged pony’s skull on her, a red and blue banner underneath it that reads: “MU-04”
>“She looked up my unit, and put our insignia on my plates…”
>You look ahead for a moment to check the radar, catching some debris and rocks in front of you
>>
>>28910766
Aww, Midnight, we can all get married. I'm pretty sure polygamy is legal in this part of space anyway.
Move out the way of the rocks.
>>
>>28910766
Avoid the debris.

"Glad to see you two bonding. And why would I only marry her when you're here as well?"
>>
>>28910766
Invite her to sit on our lap while we're driving looks like someone could use some extra cuddling.
>>
>>28910766
>You steer clear of the rocks and other junk, turning and patting your lap at Midnight.
>She gets up and moves to you, sitting your lap and hugging you.
“Aww, glad to see you two bonding. And why would I only marry her when you're here as well? I'm pretty sure polygamy is legal in this part of space anyway."
>Midnight giggles and kisses you, hugging after.
>”As long as you don’t start going crazy with the religious and servitude parts of it. And, you did ask her on a date…”
>Midnight sighs, nuzzling you.
>”Then again, you just want a harem, don’t you?” she says teasingly.
>A heat signature flashes on the radar, ships pulling away from the debris and away from your ship.
>“Also… I talked to her and told her. I think the last push she needs is to just see for herself that he is willing… I think.”
>>
>>28910881
"Is that so? It looks like we might have a foursome tonight then. A harem would be nice, I still need to win Ash over though."
>>
>>28910881
I'll be sure to keep that in mind when setting up the mood then.

Now that you bring it up, a harem wouldn't be that bad. Despite having a kid I'm not looking to settle down just yet. I wouldn't mind involving another stallion in our group.
The guy from the sex shop was pretty cute or maybe that dude from the gun store who gave me the double take.
>>
>>28910881
>you just want a harem, don’t you?
Sounds like a good excuse to get a cruiser and a bunch of free spirited horny ponies together.
>>
>>28910881
“I’ll keep that in mind when setting the mood then. A harem would be nice, I still need to win Ash over though. That, or another stallion in our group. The guy from the sex shop was pretty cute, or maybe that dude from the gun store who gave me the double take.”
>Midnight nods, smiling.
>”Just don’t forget about your main mares.”
“Never.”
>”Ash could be fun though, I bet once you get her on top or on her back she will be plenty of fun. We just need to break her like we broke Breezy.”
>Midnight giggles shaking her head.
>“Why is everypony so opposed to fun things?”
“I don’t know…”
>You both keep chatting and arrive at the destinations, heading back to Tundra after.
>Once docked, you both head to the cargo, spotting Ash walking in as you do.
>Ash has a small smile on her face, the tips of her feathers on her head orange.
>”What happened to you?” Midnight asks.
>”Got to play bouncer at a party.”
“How was it?”
>Ash shrugs.
>“Kind of fun, had a few drinks and got settled in with the other guards and talked. Only one or two ponies were a problem.”
>>
>>28911007
I think Midnight is referring to your feathers being orange...
>>
>>28911007
See Ash, I knew you'd have fun. You need to trust your captain more.

Speaking of the sex shop, let's stop by and pick up a special treat for tonight and the noise muffler spell.
>>
>>28911025
Maybe not tonight, we need to have that foursome with Astray.
>>
>>28911061
Can't we just buy the spells for later though.
We do still need the spell for the noise muffler after all.
>>
>>28911079
Sure, we have enough cash to buy both.
>>
>>28911007
“I think she means the orange feathers.”
>Ash snickers, nodding.
>“Had a little fun with the other guards.”
>You all laugh a little, you looking to Midnight.
“Come on, lets go for a little shop.”
>Midnight nods and you both head out, heading to the sex shop
>When there, you spot the stallion who waves to you, approaching the counter as Midnight walks off.
>“Hey! Thanks for sending the help, I’ll keep good to our deal like I mentioned.”
“Thanks, sorry if I missed the chance for that film.”
>The stallion shrugs, smiling.
>“There was an issue I think anyways, no trouble. Anyways, here for a spell?”
“Yes, might buy some too.”
>“Alright, here you go. Hopefully we get some new ones soon.”
>Lust reducer: 1000
>Limiter: 1000 (causes subject to not orgasm for duration of spell)
>Gender Changer: 6000
>The invader: 10000
>>
>>28911131
Huh? Where did the noise muffler go? Buy the invader spell.
>>
>>28911147
>Sound proofer: 1000 (Soundproofs a room so no noise can be heard)

Fuck. should have been there
>>
>>28911175
Then buy that as well.
>>
>>28911131
Buy the invader spell. Also if the noise spell isn't here I wouldn't mind taking the gender bender spell as consolation.

Ask this cutie for his name I like to know the names of the Stallions I fantasize about.
We can repay him for missing that film job if he'd like to have "tour" of a mercenary vessel sometime.
>>
>>28911189
>>28911147
>>28911192
Invader for free then gender change and muffler.

Remember, we were promised a spell for helping him, so let's try to save some credits.
>>
>>28911221
Oh yeah, good save anon.
>>
>>28911221
Oh shit, good save! Though he might not agree to it, but worth a try.
>>
>>28911131
“I’ll take the invader for our deal, and buy the gender changer and sound proofer.”
>The stallion nods, taking your credits and giving the books to you.
“By the way… what’s your name? I like to know the names of the Stallions I fantasize about.”
>The stallion laughs with a small blush to his face.
>”Aren’t you flirty? Ponies call me Lucky What about you?”
“Hunter. So, Lucky, feel like a “tour” of a mercenary ship to make up for me missing the filming? I’d love to repay you.
>The stallion winks at you, nodding.
>“Deal, you already have my number, so give me a shout sometime. Have fun with those spells… And get that skirt back on, you look good in it with those cute panties.”
>>
>>28911307
Well that was profitable! Let's get Midnight and get back to the ship so we can learn those spells.
>>
>>28911307
Blow him a kiss and then head on out. Time to learn those spells.
>>
>>28911307
"Don't worry Lucky I'll be sure to wear the panties with the frills just for you."
Give him a wink and do a sexy turn as we head out.
I want to give him something to look forward to, love making ponies blush.
>>
>>28911307
I'll be sure to wear it when I come back, just for you.

Are we still going to help out in the shop sometime in the future?
>>
>>28911350
Hell ya dude. I like lucky he seems like fun.
Besides, if he gets integrated into the haram we have to at least hang out with him once.
>>
>>28911307
"Don't worry Lucky I'll be sure to wear the panties with the frills just for you."
>You give a wink before blowing Lucky a kiss, turning and walking with a little sway as you leave the store, the stallion blushing and laughing slighty.
>Once Midnight catches up, you both head back to the ship and to your room.
>As Midnight goes through her purchases, you burn through the Sound proofer spell, getting it learned right away.
>”Soooo, what did you get?”
>You smile at her, closing the book.
“You first.”
>Midnight sticks her tongue out at you, going through her bag.
>“Honestly? A few more things in case we have more ponies… and some smaller toys.”
>Midnight looks to you again, giving a small smile.
>”I’ll honestly leave pacing up to you, but odds are that we will show somepony more then just vanilla sex. I know he took you like a champ, but I don’t want push him too far too fast. Besides, we will also need to teach him how to safely do everything.”
>You give a nod, looking at your two other books.
>”Now come on! Spill the beans, tell me!”
>>
>>28911394
Tentacles, nuff said.
>>
>>28911394
Sound proofing spell for starters, since I got complaints that we were too loud last time. But I got two more that you're gonna love...gender bender and tentacle summon spells. But we should leave those for tomorrow since I kinda wanna invite Astray for a foursome today.
>>
>>28911394
"We got something to sound proof the room and a favorite of our mom's that turns ponies into the opposite sex."

"The one I'm looking forward to though is the invader! In short it a summons a tentacle monster and it doesn't stop until it's done. It's not for the faint of heart or inexperienced."
"Honestly, I'm looking forward to breaking it out in the middle of a fight. No one expects a tentacle monster. We'll just need to make sure we find a place to hide."
>>
>>28911394
“Sound proofing spell for starters, since I got complaints that we were too loud last time. But I got two more that you're gonna love...”
>”Oh really? Oops… And what are they?”
>You grin at Midnight.
“A gender changer and The invader! It a summons a tentacle monster and it doesn't stop until it's done. It's not for the faint of heart or inexperienced."
>Midnight’s jaw drops, then she smiles.
>“Oh WOW Hunter, you are a naughty one. You think you, hell, any of us can handle that? It sounds extreme.”
“You think you couldn’t?””
>”I’ve had my fair share of experiences, but this would be a first. Defiantly need that sound one for it, there will be a lot of noise from us since we will be basically raped.”
"Honestly, I'm looking forward to breaking it out in the middle of a fight. No one expects a tentacle monster. We'll just need to make sure we find a place to hide."
>Midnight laughs, nodding.
>“Yeah, I bet it could be good. “Mercenaries fuck pirates into submission!”
>Midnight laughs and giggles more, smiling at you.
>“Now I’m really excited to see what you could bust out here and there.”
“…But we should leave those for tomorrow since I kinda wanna invite Astray for a foursome today.”
>”Ohh? Fair enough. Just make sure you don’t test that one spell in the wrong area.”
>>
>>28911539
"I will be careful with it, don't worry."

Check the time and learn the invader and gender bender spells.
>>
>>28911539
"What, don't think we'll be able to use it in the bedroom?"
"I'm not sure if we can summon the tentacle monster in the cargo bay without raising an eyebrow from some ponies."

Let's read up about how much space the invader spell takes up...and turn Midnight into a stallion. We might actually be able to use the gender bender spell tonight.
>>
>>28911585
The tentacle monster should be a crew event. Just announce it to everyone. If they don't want to participate they should keep out of the cargo bay for a while.
>>
>>28911632
I think I'd rather keep in the bedroom just to prevent damage to the cargo. We do happen to have some weaponized turret drones and bombs in there.
Cargo might not be the best place to summon lord tentacle.

Let's face it Ash will want no part of it...Twitch on the other hand...it wouldn't hurt to ask.
>>
>>28911539
“What, don't think we'll be able to use it in the bedroom?"
>”No, I mean around the wrong ponies! I don’t think we need collateral damage in a close quarters situation or Astray getting traumatized.”
"I will be careful with it, don't worry."
>You have a look at the time, seeing that you could get the other two spells learned.
>The gender changer takes a good amount of effort, but you learn it, moving onto the next spell.
>The invader is insanely complex, you honestly have a hard time learning it and are unsure if you even fully understand it.
>Apparently room size isn’t an issue for the invader too, the spell being able to work in any room.
>When it is done, you look at Midnight, firing the gender changer spell at her turned back.
>You can feel fatigue set in, the spell wearing on you a little
>Midnight gasps in shock as he stumbles back a little, his larger body making him wobble.
>The stallion looks at you, grinning.
>“You ass!”
>Midnight sits and gives a slightly girly laugh as he looks over his body,
>”Guess you won’t me making me your mare, I’ll just be affirming your place as mine!”
>He reaches a hoof between his legs giving a pained wince after.
>”Oh, those are more sensitive then I thought.”
>>
>>28911687
What's with the constant Ash naysaying? It's not like she's shot us down for anything, she's mainly just kept up her gruff griffon act. All we have to do is keep prodding at her and she'll come out of her shell. And tentacles do a lot of prodding. It goes back to the "There's no harm in inviting" idea.

If the tentacles are expected to damage cargo containers I shudder to think of what'll happen to our room.
>>
>>28911718
Walk around him and gently cup and rub the balls. Just gotta know how to treat 'em right.
>>
We should use an empty room for the tentacle summoning, we still have a few rooms, right?
>>
>>28911718
Careful! They are not made of steel...the spell is quite draining though, I don't think I can handle casting it on more than 2 ponies at a time without it hindering my endurance in bed.
>>
>>28911719
I'm not naysaying Ash I just don't think she'd be into being raped by a tentacle monster.
I don't mind asking but Im pretty sure she'll say no.

>>28911718
Give him a few quick dick kisses to get him started and taste that shaft.
We're going to have a lot of fun with this spell.

We may as well call Breeze and Astray in now with telepathy, but let's put on the see-through panties first.
>>
>>28911718
“Careful! They are not made of steel.”
>”I can feel that…”
>You move around and behind the stallion, reaching a hoof between his legs.
>You gently move Midnight’s hoof and gently touch his sack, cupping his balls.
“You just got to know how to treat ‘em right.”
>You fondle and play with the stallion, Midnight leaning against you as you play with him.
>You watch as Midnights member grows, his shaft becoming larger and harder.
“Better?”
>”Still kind of aches…”
>You get up and move around, laying next to him and giving his sack a gentle nuzzle.
>Moving up, you give the stallion’s member two long and soft kisses, then run your tongue along it.
>Midnight gives a soft groan, a hoof being placed on the back of your head and stroking down to your neck.
>You feel a hoof against your collar, the leather collar being fiddled with slightly as you give a few more licks.
>”Good girl.”
>You can feel lust from the stallion as you look up, seeing Midnight grin.
“Get the others here?”
>”And get you dressed probably. Have a plan for tonight?”
>>
>>28911767
Out of everyone on the ship I'd honestly expect Ash to be the one most into a rough hard fucking.

I didn't mean you specifically or this situation specifically, it just seems to be a trend to preemptively expect Ash to not be into anything.
>>
>>28911871
>Have a plan for tonight?
"Nothing imparticular but playing with the collars could be nice. And I want my stallion to be all stallion for this one. Maybe we can get a proper spitroast to happen. You wouldn't happen to have a leash on you?"
>>
>>28911871
Slowly keep teasing his dick with our mouth while we summon the others. Then we can sound proof the room.
>>
>>28911871
"Haven't given it much thought, though Astray did say he wanted to top me soooo...I'm kinda in the mood for a spitroast."

Invite Breeze and Astray to the room.
>>
>>28911871
"Nothing imparticular, but playing with the collars could be nice. And I want my stallion to be all stallion for this one. Maybe we can get a proper spitroast to happen with Astray too. You wouldn't happen to have a leash on you?"
>Midnight nods, pointing a hoof to your bed, a box under it
>”Right there girl, get it with your magic.”
>You do as instructed and get your leash, Midnight clipping it to your collar.
>As soon as it is on you, Midnight gently pulls you to his shaft, your lips right against it.
>You return to licking, Midnight praising you and continuing to pet you.
>As this continues, you use your magic to call Astray and Breeze.
‘Astray, Breeze, come to my room.’
>After you send out the message, its not long before the door to your room opens, both Astray and Breeze being there.
>The two of them look surprised, Midnight looking up and giggling
>”Midnight?” Breeze says.
>”Heya Breezy, Hunter bought some fun spells.”
>Midnight then looks to Astray, the stallion smiling at the colt.
>”Ready to try some more? It’s goanna be a fun night tonight.”
>Astray smiles, looking a little nervous as he nods and walks in, Breeze looking more nervous then him as she locks the door
>”What are we going to do?”
>”Just get you more comfortable for now and let you explore some more, though, nothing is really planned… besides that.”
>Midnight pulls on your leash sternly, jerking you away from his member slightly and getting you more into the open.
>”My sweet pet here is in need of use, I don’t want her getting even more disobedient. Think you could help?”
>Astray nods, looking curious
>”Sure… wait, her?”
>Midnight nods, Breeze seeming to be slowly relaxing.
>>
>>28912023
"It's SnM stuff. Midnight likes making me his mare and I really like subbing.
But before we let Astray have his fun, I think someone who has been cursing all over the ship needs to have his mouth scrubbed".

Direct Astray to our cock. If he wants a reward he needs to earn it. Breeze can take care of Midnight in our place.
>>
>>28912023
>You smile, nodding.
“It’s an SnM thing, kink, Midnight likes making a mare out of me and I really like subbing.”
>”We can get into more of an explanation later, it’s fun time now.”
>Astray approaches, curious and a little excited.
“Before we let Astray have his fun though… I think someone who has been cursing all over the ship needs to have his mouth scrubbed."
>You can feel your hard member as you get into a sitting position, the serving you did to Midnight having aroused you.
>You reach out and put a hoof around Astray, the colt being a little surprised when he is nose to shaft with your stallionhood.
>You can feel some lust from him as he looks up at you, Midnight giggling.
>”Bad girl… However, Hunter is right, dirty mouth like yours needs to be cleaned… and she is responsible for you…”
>Astray’s ears drop slightly, the colt looking a little embarrassed now along with his earlier emotions as he looks at your member.
>You gently move your hips up and move your length along his mouth and nose
>’S-so, what do i?...’
‘Lick and suck.’
>Astray opens his mouth and runs his tongue up your shaft, looking up at you as he does.
>You smile at him and he keeps going, quickly loosing his nervousness.
>”Come here Breezy.”
>You keep focused on Astray and he closes his eyes, licks becoming laps, the colt getting into the act.
>You look over to see Breeze watching you two for a moment, then giving a relaxed sigh before Midnight gives her a surprise kiss.
>You return to Astray as he keeps licking, the colt now holding onto your shaft as he licks the upper part.
>Astray gives a huge pause in his licks when he passes over your tip, hesitating for moment until he opens his mouth wider and takes the tip of your length into his mouth.
>He gives a slight whimper as he gently sucks on your stallionhood, sending a slight vibration through it.
>Astray opens his eyes, looking up at you as he suckles on your member.
>>
>>28912252
Gently pet him and give him a smile.
Let him know he's doing fine, he can take it slow.
If he doesn't like it we can just change places.

After he done we can see if he's able to tame master's naughty mare.
>>
>>28912252
'You're doing good. Try taking in a little more, just don't use teeth and you'll do fine.'
>>
>>28912252
Gently guide him up and down with our hooves.

The way he's lapping up that dick I'm starting to wonder if Astray will even want to top us after he's done. He seems to really like that dick.
Tell him he can always be our mare after this if he's more interested in subbing. Then give him a nice kiss on the forehead.
>>
>>28912252
>You smile at Astray and pet the back of his head.
'You're doing good. Try taking in a little more, just don't use teeth and you'll do fine. You are more then welcome to stop and can be bottom after if you want.'
>’Okay.’
>Astray takes another inch of you into his mouth, still sucking away.
>You feel his teeth graze slightly here and there.
‘Teeth.’
>Astray corrects himself, his lust rising.
>The act goes on, Astray letting out tiny moans here and there.
>You moan yourself, trying not to thrust into the colt’s mouth
>You can feel a slight wetness against your leg, looking down to see Astray hard and dripping a little precum.
>You hold Astray in place slightly and give tiny thrusts, giving into your lust a little
>Astray struggles, but holds on, your limit approaching from the constant attention.
>A different moan gets your attention, making you look to Breeze and Midnight.
>Breeze is grinding along Midnight’s length, the two of them aggressively making out.
>Your attention is ripped away as you feel yourself cum, looking down at Astray.
>You can feel the colt swallow a little before he pulls away, giving a tiny cough as he pants, cum dripping from his mouth and the rest of it going down your member.
>>
>>28912420
'Not bad, not bad at all! You wanna top me next?'
>>
>>28912420
"Heh, oops. I was hoping to give warning, first. You're, pretty good at that suckin' dick."

Grab the lube. We kinda owe him our butt now, after cumming down his mouth.
I have no regrets.
>>
>>28912420
Lick up the cum dripping down his mouth and kiss him.
>>
>>28912420
Ask if he enjoyed the taste and if he want's more later. He can always be our mare if he's interested, we can pick out some cute panties and a outfit for him.
>>
>>28912420
>You smile and lean in, licking up the cum around Astray’s mouth.
>You then kiss the colt, sharing and swallowing the sweet cum before smiling at him.
"Heh, oops. I was hoping to give warning first, you're pretty good. Did you like the taste?”
>”…Yes”
>Astray smiles and kisses you again a moan distracting you both.
>Breeze lays on the ground, Midnight fucking her hard as she moans louder.
>You quickly apply the sound proofer spell to the room, knowing what’s coming as you see Breeze wrap herself around Midnight.
>Midnight rears back and lunges for Breeze’s neck, biting it hard and making Breeze cry out mid-climax.
>Midnight kisses and licks Breeze’s nack for a bit, pulling out and letting her go.
>”Rest for now my Breezy…”
>Midnight turns to you, smiling.
>”So… did you clean his mouth out?
“Yes.”
>”Good… maybe he will watch his mouth, you might just pull him aside one day and clean it again then and there as punishment.”
>Midnight winks, Astray blushing at her words.
>”Speaking of…”
>Midnight grabs your leash and gives it a tug, bringing you to her hooves.
>”How dare you leave your master. I guess I need to affirm my position, and yours, even more. Astray, grab a blue bottle from that box”
>Midnight keeps your leash tight to the ground as she instructs Astray on the bottle of lube, the colt applying some to your rear when he is done.
>Midnight glares down at you, his member still erect.
>”Now, unless you have anything good to say for yourself, I suggest you use that spell you used earlier today and keep your hooves behind your back.”
>>
>>28912739
"Yes master!"
>>
>>28912739
Begin to bind ourself. This is going to be a long night.
Open our mouth and present ourself to master midnight.
>>
>>28912739
Let's teach the spell to Astray.
It'll be better if we have no control over it.
>>
>>28912905
Later. Right now is kind of an awkward time to have a magic lesson.
>>
>>28912905
Binder isn't really the simplest spell, might take time to learn, we can give him the spell books later.
>>
>>28912739
>You lower your head in submission.
“Yes master.”
>Midnight grins as you bind your hooves behind your back with your spell.
>”Go ahead Astray, have some fun with the mare.”
>You can feel a prod just beneath your dock as Astray positions himself, Then moan slightly as he penetrates you.
>Midnight was right, he’s a good size for his age, but not incredibly big yet.
>Already you can feel the colt thrusting in and out of you, his hooves on your flanks as he has is chance at topping you.
>Your next noise is cut off as your lips are met with a thick and wet stallionhood, Midnight grinning down at you.
>”Open, Bitch.”
>You obey and are met with some force, Midnight pushing his member inside your mouth with no hesitation.
>You can taste Breeze’s juices as the stallion above you puts his hoof on the back of your head, his member hot in your mouth.
>Midnight pushes deeper as he holds you in place, deepthroating you slowly and somewhat teasingly.
>You struggle with his size, having some trouble breathing as he begins to back out.
>You are caught off guard as Midnight pushes himself in to the hilt, his sack against your chin as he begins throatfucking you.
>You moan in desperation and pleasure, both Midnight and Astray happily using you to their own content, Midnight only letting up for seconds to let you take a breath.
>You feel your arousal build again as you are used by the two ponies, moaning as you quickly build up from the sex.
>Its not long before you cum again, Midnight laughing slightly.
>it’s then that you hear Astray moan and hold against your rear, his member twitching as he cums inside of you.
>Midnight also does the same shortly after, hot cum shooting down your throat and filling your mouth slightly when the stallion pulls out.
>A rope of cum hits your face, Midnight giggling.
>”There we go, that’s a good look for you.”
>>
>>28912955
I take it that you like being a stallion? I have a feeling that we're gonna use the gender bender spell a whole lot...
>>
>>28912955
"M-more please...or does astray want to try next."
>>
>>28913002
Which is kinda disappointing, there's always a place in my heart for a mare with a strapon.
>>
>>28913011
You can always revisit the first and second lewd if you want.
>>
>>28912955
"I think astray might be jealous he want's master's attention too."
>>
>>28912955
Thank her.
>>
>>28912955
>You look up at Midnight with pleading eyes.
“Thank you Master… M-more… please….”
>”Awww…. Is my pet hungry for more?”
“Yes… does Astray want to switch?”
>Midnight giggles, looking to Astray and pointing a hoof.
>You look back to see the colt looking drained, only now pulling out of you
>”Have fun?”
>Astray nods slowly.
>You look back to Midnight, smiling.
“Do you like being a stallion?”
>”Love it! Still can’t beat the faces you make when I strapon fuck you though, then again, I still need to fuck you like this.”
>Midnight sits, giving his slightly soft member a few strokes
>”More… huh?”
>The stallion then stands up, grabbing your leash and moving you so your muzzle is in the pool of cum you made.
>”Eat up pet. And for begging for more, I’ll let you choose if you want to be set free now or one of two little “Punishments” to remind you of your place. You can either be tied, or let your master use you like the mare you are.”
>>
>>28913118
Eat it all up like a good pet. Don't waste a single drop.

"Punish me master. I've been a bad mare!"

Use gender bender spell on ourselves and present our booty to Midnight.
>>
>>28913118
Punishment!

>>28913165
>gender bender spell on ourselves
We don't need to do that, we can save energy by using our changeling powers.
>>
>>28913165
>>28913176
Seems like it takes all the fun out of being a 'mare'.
>>
>>28913118
Punishment, use us like the mare we are
>>
>>28913179
True, I rather say in stallion form, unless the mistress demands it.
>>
>>28913118
>You lap at your cum, drinking up the still warm fluids.
>Midnight pets you as you do, smiling at you.
>When you finish, you look up at her with pleading eyes.
“Please use me master! I’ve been a bad mare to you.”
>Midnight’s smile turns into a grin, the stallion nodding.
>“Good girl.”
>Midnight goes to the box and retrieves a spreader bar and gag, quickly fixing them to you
>Midnight then walks back to the box of toys and pulls out one of the devices, an evil smile present.
>”Like I said, Punishment. No cuming.”
>You whine a little as she puts the device on your leg, then grinding her erect member between your cheeks
>The stallion wastes no time pushing into your hole, making you cry out and moan from hilting you, Astray’s cum and the lube thankfully helping.
>You are practically helpless against the stallion, Midnight ravaging you roughly as he has his way.
>You cry and moan constantly, your sensitivity putting you right to your limit, but the device keeping you there.
>As Midnight fucks you, you look up to see Astray and Breeze cuddling, Breeze smiling.
>Astray darts out and kisses Breeze, Breeze being shocked but slowly accepting the kiss
>You are torn away as your collar tightens, Midnight pulling back on your leash.
>Midnight only gets more intense with the act, the stallion forcing you to cry and moan loudly into the gag, the noises you make fueling him.
>With one last rough and strong thrust, you feel your inside being filled again, your body sore as Midnight fills you.
>You feel weak, sore, and ready to cum for a third time, the device holding you on the edge.
>Midnight pulls out and you can feel cum begin to run down your cheek and leg, until something else pushed inside of you.
>The mare removes the bar and gag, commanding you to undo your binding spell.
>You pant and obey, looking up at the stallion as he grins.
>“There, hopefully this lesson will stick better then the last.“
>>
>>28913346
M-master! Please, make me cum!
>>
>>28913346
Maybe we should help stretch out Ashtray some more, unload all this edging in him.
>>
>>28913439
No. It would be rude to disobey our master. We must ask him for permission to cum.
>>
>>28913458
Nothing I said went against that.
>>
>>28913346

>You look up at Midnight, pouting slightly.
“M-master! Please, make me cum!”
>Midnight shakes her head, loosing her smile slightly.
>”Nope. This is your punishment, And I’ve made sure that you wont get out of it.”
>Midnight taps his hoof, making you look to the device.
>You spot a countdown timer, dreading the fact that you see it is counting down from eight hours.
>You look back up, seeing Midnight look to Breeze and Astray, both of them looking tired as they snuggle.
>”Astray, here’s your big lesson for this time. And I’m only doing it this time because it is a big one.”
>Astray and Breeze both look to the stallion, Midnight smiling at you with some sympathy.
>”I know that Hunter is alright with being treated how I treated her from what I found out, but I’ve never denied her pleasure before… No matter what you are doing or who you are doing it with, always look for warning signs that it could be too much or disliked by them. And if you are unsure, ask.”
>He then looks back to Astray, smiling still.
>”You never want to ruin something special between you and another pony. Always check on them, always watch them, and always take precaution. You can toy with and trick your lovers, but it is your responsibility to not hurt them.”
>Midnight walk over to you, helping you sit up and taking your leash off before nuzzling you and giving your member a teasing stroke.
>”Hunter, are you okay with that device on you for that time?”
>>
>>28913663
We're ok with long term denial, but there are logistics to keep in mind. If those missiles are coming in tomorrow we could sleep in since the ship will be grounded while Breeze works, but if they're not we need a night's rest, which would cut that time down.

Give Midnight a nuzzle and rub against him a bit.
>>
>>28913663
Cuddle up to Midnight.

"Yeah, it's fine. As long as cuddles aren't forbidden..."
>>
>>28913663
As long as i'm not cumming in the middle of a job.
>>
>>28913663
>You move to Midnight, nuzzling and smiling.
“I’m okay with it, just as long as it doesn’t interfere with sleep for work too much… and if cuddles aren’t forbidden.”
>Midnight cuddles you back, stroking you even more when you rub against her in vain.
>”Never. It should come off by morning”
>You both move to the bed, Midnight nuzzling Breeze as Astray sits on her lap
>Astray speaks up, sleepily smiling.
>”Thanks for helping and showing me this you guys, I really do appreciate it. So I’m just gonna…”
>He hops down, beginning to walk away
>”Hey!”
>Midnight hops down and scoops the colt up, bringing him back as he yelps in surprise.
>”You get to stay! Your bed is with us tonight!”
>>
>>28913883
Magic him into the bed.
>>
>>28913883
Cuddle up and make sure our dick is firmly wedged against Midnight's ass. He gets to deal with it for as long as we do.
>>
>>28913883
Time to sandwich Astray and go to sleep.

"Silly! You can't just leave after having fun with ponies! It's only polite to stay for a sleepover."
>>
>>28913883
"Silly! You can't just leave after having fun with ponies! It's only polite to stay for a sleepover."
>You lift the covers and climb into bed, helping your crew get comfortable.
>You make sure to be the big spoon for Midnight and get your member firmly against his flank, Astray being sandwiched between Breeze and Midnight
>You and your crew drift to sleep, you having only slight trouble with your erect member, and the toy Midnight left inside of you

Level up 10 points to distribute.
>>
>>28914029
We gotta get at least some level in ranged. Go for +5 ranged and +5 piloting.
>>
>>28914029
+5 speech +5 explosions
>>
>>28914029
>>28914060
>>28914086
Anyone can shoot, right now we're the only steal/magic user that goes into combat so we should focus on one of those two. Speech could also work.
>>
>>28914086
Breeze already has skills in speech and we can hire a demo expert next. We gotta focus on 3 skills max.
>>
>>28914097
Sooo....10 in piloting again?
>>
>>28914134
No that's a waste.
>>28914117
We can't have Breeze speak for us all the time, she hardly does it anyway. Haveing speech is always good for a captain.
>>
>>28914178
You still didn't say what you want. +10 speech then?
>>
>>28914186
I really don't but I guess it works.
I'd rather do +5 speech +5 magic
>>
>>28914218
I'm fine with that, but once we put it in speech we shouldn't pick any more skills and focus on the ones we put points in earlier. I would rather have 3 things we're amazing at than be a novice level with everything.
>>
>>28914218
This works. More magic means we can do more fun stuff.
>>
>>28914029
+5 to magic and speech

>You yawn, feeling sleepy still as you groan.
>“Good morning pet.”
>You open your eyes to see Midnight looking back at you, a smile on his face, pressing his rear against you.
>You notice it’s just him, you and Astray, Breeze gone.
“Breeze?”
>”She woke up and was off the walls excited, so she got up.”
>Midnight looks to Astray, the colt still asleep against his chest.
>”He’s doing pretty well… I know we should keep a good pace… but….”
>He looks back to you, an evil smile on his face.
>”How you feeling? Because if anything, you could make sure that his mouth is extra clean.”
>>
>>28914287
Nah, don't wanna wake him up, you know he doesn't like mornings. Let's let him sleep in today.
>>
>>28914287
Let him get his sleep. He had a hard night.
Let's clean up and go to breakfast.
>>
>>28914287
I once had a marefriend that hated mornings. Let me tell you how unwelcome that morning cunnilingus was. Grind against him the entire time we talk.
>>
>>28914287
Should we turn Midnight back to normal?
>>
>>28914479
Sure, unless she want's to stay that way a bit longer.
>>
>>28914287
“I once had a marefriend that hated mornings like him. Let me tell you how unwelcome that morning fun was. “
>Midnight frowns, nodding.
>”Owch…. That’s no fun.”
>You can’t help but press and grind against Midnight, making him smile.
>”I suppose that’s enough for you, come here.”
>You both carefully get up, making sure not to disturb Astray as you do.
>Midnight helps you undo the device and removes a buttplug form you, the stallion grinning.
>”Just say if it becomes too much… ask nicely enough, and my mare might just get her masters soft spot.”
>He winks at you and you both go and take a shower, the needy feeling staying a little bit after you both go to the kitchen.
>When there, you see Breeze happily sitting with a data pad, grinning like crazy.
“Wow Breezy, what has you so happy?”
>”Because today is Unification!”
>You and Midnight both move to her, seeing that she is looking at a newscast.
>The video feed shows Princess Celestia and Queen Chrysalis sitting side by side, happily waving to a crowd as they ride on a parade float.
>Midnight laughs, nuzzling Breeze.
>”Special day for you?”
>Breeze nods, smiling still.
>”Unification is a big day for me, and all Hybrids. If Unification never happened, I wouldn’t have been born.”
>>
>>28914498
Really now? Did your parents meet on Unification day or something? I guess we could take a day off and visit that parade today if you want.
>>
>>28914498
I guess the holiday is pretty important for us too.
Probably made growing up a bit easier for us when the prejudice against changelings died out a bit.
>>
>>28914498

“Really now? Did your parents meet on Unification day or something?”
>”No, it’s just that the genetic mods that the changelings gave are what caused Hybrids. I’m just thankful that it happened.”
>You give a nod, smiling.
“I guess the today is pretty important for me too, it made growing up a bit easier for my family when the prejudice against changelings died out a bit. We could take the day off and see the parade if you want!”
>Breeze nuzzles you and gives a kiss, shaking her head.
>”It’s really far away, we would have missed it by now anyways, the central sector is on a different time zone. But they do have fairs and celebrations on most stations! Games, food, different things… You could get more of those drinks you had at the bar! And it’s not like we need to take the day off, it goes on all day and night.”
>You all sit down, getting food.
>“If anything, I just ask that we get back to Tundra sometime today… I’d like to just say hello to my family and let them know I’m okay.”
>”Awww, Breezy.”
>”The hell?!”
>You all look to see Ash, the Griffon looking confused as she looks over at the three of you.
>”Midnight?” She asks.
>”Ash.”
>Ash walks over to the stallion, looking confused still.
>“What…”
>”Really cool spell Hunter got! Cool right?”
>Ash looks over Midnight.
>”I’ll say… shit, you look tough as nails.”
>>
>>28914672
That reminds me we need to visit our parents too.

Oh and ask Ash if she want's to try it, we should have the energy to turn her into a male if she wants.
>>
Just gonna call it here, see you guys next weekend.
>>
>>28914672
Let's drop off Breeze so she can spend some quality time with her family while we visit ours we can meet up afterward.
>>
Gotta say, the lewds had improved a lot since the start of the last quest.
>>
>>28915961
Indeed. I think it's close to capping out in quality though, most improvements that come to mind also include more writing which would slow down the quest. And when there's new lewd every night that's a significant slow down.
>>
>>28914672
Yeah...tough as nails, among other things~
Anyway, I should probably visit my parents as well so I'm fine with dropping you guys off if you wanna have fun.
>>
>>28915961
>>28916037

I honestly want to throw 50% of Space Vex in the blender and fix it, but i attribute that to it being the first major thing i wrote ever on /mlp/ out of a 3 post one shot that was ment to cause art to be drawn.

Besides that, you guys put up with so much shit with my CYOA VS some of the other ones, I atleast want to make it half deacent. Glad to see i'm kinda getting better though.
>>
>>28916840
what didn't you like about space vex now that you're older?
>>
>>28916840
It's not that bad to be honest. You have a fixed schedule and you update us regularly; which is what most QMs fail to do and it pisses me off a bit since they leave us hanging. You're doing great, keep it up bud.
>>
>>28916893
hura for work.
Less of what i hate and more of what i know i could have done better.

That first sex sceen was downright atrocious, plenty parts of the CYOA felt rushed, (Sky and Cerb, Mich and how he so quickly joined the crew. Honestly gave me the idea to have Charon assume he has stalkhome syndrome) There could have been much more characterization and descriptions, and lastly spelling and grammar. (never will improve, i'm terrible at it.)

It's mostly because the CYOA was never too big, i never ever planned to get so far with it ever, and thus never got much critique outside of it being mentioned as more deviant then colt quest at times.

Then again, it is also hard for a QM to see and act on their faults/issues alone when they are woried if the audience is happy.

>>28918325
Thanks. And even if i only make minor mistakes, still, thanks for sticking around and putting up with them, All of you.
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.