[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Literally Shaking Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock94.jpg (41KB, 447x251px) Image search: [Google]
clock94.jpg
41KB, 447x251px
>>28901961
>Time is not a line but a dimension, like the dimensions of space. If you can bend space you can bend time also, and if you knew enough and could move faster than light you could travel backward in time and exist in two places at once.

Calling sheets for the 94th session of timequest
>>
File: Makenaize!.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Makenaize!.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>28901985
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: 1464047102428.png (6KB, 408x387px) Image search: [Google]
1464047102428.png
6KB, 408x387px
>>28901985
http://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
>>28901985
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
File: Bestfriend.jpg (156KB, 664x666px) Image search: [Google]
Bestfriend.jpg
156KB, 664x666px
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>28901985
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
>Honey Bunch: 3/3
>Crumple: 7/6
>Luke: 5/4
>Holy Luke: 2/4
>Jean: 5/3
>Southern: 6/6
>Onyxia: 5/4
>Nero: 8/6

>Year: 1501 AE

Last time on TimeQuest

Honey and Luke had managed to successfully destroy the remaining Eonts that had attacked them in the R&D division of the Goudeau Army Base, and after scavenging for useful parts headed to the Vehicle Bay

Nero spoke with Goudeau and had convinced him that, due to Claw's treachery, the time had come to take the fight to him (although Goudeau desires the immortality Claw offered). Caduceus had descended and made audience with them

Following a quick path among rooftops leading away from the recycling center, Onyxia had found the Ironclad Care Clinic that Mr. Radio insisted she visit, and met with the pony inside after delivering the password

Southern had followed Captain Plasm down the halls of Level 2 in search of Onyxia, and when the trail seemed cold they came up above for a bite to eat. However, mid-meal, Plasm received a call from Southern Point's room-mate in the city, who wished to speak with her

>>28902003
>>28902027
Crumple launches out a swarm of missiles out of Crumple's rocket bays, growing them even larger as they stream out towards the group and explode in a splash of decaying-naplam, burning away at their chassis as you see more soldiers scrambling to the immobile tanks.

The currently live one turns its barrel towards Honey Crumple, and fires off a very loud round as plasma goes streaking out of it a large red bolt streaking towards the machine
[1d8: 4] The next turn, these following tanks will be prepped and ready.

[1d10+2: 12]
>DC for the tank to damage, due to the size of its blast radius is 4.
>>
>>28902114
>>28902010
Plasm chuckles as he takes another few bites, "No, I guess we wouldn't want that. Scientists are pretty hopeful with the results they've collected so far, it's a damn shame this happened." After he finishes his plate, he passes along a few bits across the counter to the glowing pony, then turns to you, "Well, I can't quite give it up that easily there. I wouldn't be Captain if I took off middle of the day-cycle for a spa-treatment." He chuckles, "No matter how much I might need it. I'm going to go review it a bit more and see if anything comes up. OH! Reminds me..." he looks to the pony, "One more pie, to go. Another cherry. Even if she's not talking yet, she's probably hungry at the least."

He turns to you, "Well, if you wanted to keep looking on this case, I was thinking..." he pauses as his radio bugs out again, causing him to grown as he reaches for it. "What is it now.... oh... you sure... well, yeah, you didn't say that earlier though..." he turns to you, "Sorry, you didn't mention you had a room-mate. Security's gotten in contact with her, says she wants to talk to you and make sure you're okay?"

>>28902050
Goudeau's eyes open widely as you mock him for his apparent mortality, "Goudeau's life span is many times more than any griffon known... but his perfection does hit that limit of the mortal coil. Hence his desire for Claw's solution."

Caduceus turns towards Goudeau, "Are you satisfied, Goudeau? It is just as Claw and Myself told you. What do you think of your divine guests?"
Goudeau rubs one of his mustaches, "Not entirely what he expected..."
He focuses on you and Twilight, "I was hoping we'd find another chance soon to speak like this. In a more relaxed setting." He turns towards Twilight, and offers a small sliver of a smile. "Princess Twilight. I have heard much about you in particular."

Twilight nods her head, "A pleasure to meet you as well."
>>
>>28902124
"Ohhh... right! I'd gotten so worked up about the escapees and the intruders, I completely forgot to check in with her!" Southern lies, slipping the rest of her pie into the chest for Copper to devour. Copper drills an air-hole in the top of the box and extends a very long bendy straw up through it to steal sips of Southern's drink. "How's she doing? Has she managed to clean up her half of the place?" Southern nervously chats, hoping the guard will name the roommate.
>>
>>28902070
After you deliver the passphrase to the iron mutant, he looks at the door of the main-entrance, and presses a button on his key-pad in front of him on the desk. You hear a small whirling of gears coming from the other side of a curtain that extends to where you presume sickly ponies may lay down, and he turns up to you and smiles, "All's understood, then. Mr. Radio sent word I should expect two new patients." He stands up from his desk, and brushes the curtain aside, "I'm sure he's been as cryptic as fuck so far, we apologize in advance. We have to protect ourselves."

Taking you past the curtain, you see numerous sickly mutants laying in beds, most of them asleep from the looks of it, and he takes you into a side door that looks like it was part of the wall. Leading into a dark stairwell, he makes heavy sounding hoof-steps on the surprisingly sturdy stairs, and following him down you see a surprisingly advanced research station. Dimly lit, with only a few over-head lights buzzing, he turns towards a computer screen at the far end showing the image of a young, black griffon with surprisingly little mutation to him. "Hey!" The computer says in the same garbled voice you recognize from Mr. Radio. "Rockin', you guys made it. Any trouble with the guard? You're sure you weren't followed?"

>>28902003
>>28902027
As Crumple Zone soars above the tanks, firing several rounds into their hulls and one charging up a response, Crumple can see Bulldozer charging out of the Administration building at the far end, a bit scratched/banged up but mostly in good condition as he waves his hands in the air, "Oye! Hey, Crumple, kill the light show! We're having a fuckin' cease fire of all things at the moment: these little bitches tucked tail and agreed to stop shootin' so that the could have a pow-wow, so don't go blowing them to shit yet."
>>
>>28902130
"I imagine so when you have miniature suns walking around."
Onyxia retorts on the protection comment, following behind the iron mutant.

She slows in her steps for a second as the clinic changes to what she'd expect from exploring the rest of the dome as they descend the stairs. She looks up to the screen as Mr. Radio calls out to them, a little surprised at his relatively normal appearance.
"Had to make a little detour and hop over a few mutants, no run in with guards on the way here."
She explains.
"Now that we're finally here, how about you start explaining like you said."
>>
>>28902175
>>28902124
Lukewarm and his double continued bickering at eachother as Luke immaturely defended his claims.
"Stop fucking touching me dude!"
Luke shouted as he swatted at every attempt made by Holy Luke to use him as a guide
>"What like this, or like this or like this!"
"You cheeky bastard!"
Holy Luke pestered his other self until they tumbled onto the floor and began exchanging blows as they wrestled and berated eachother.
>"Quit touching yourself! Quit touching yourself! Quit touching yourself!"
"Get off me! I'm in the mood you closet homosexual!"

They went on like this for several minutes and continued to do so as Bulldozer arrived at the premises. Lukewarm asks Bulldozer during his kerfuffle with Holy Luke "Did I hear that right? No blowing shit up? Should we just hang back then?"
>>
>>28902175
>>28902114
"What?! How fucking lame! Fine th-" Crumple is about to say, but then sees the live tank turn its cannon at Crumple.
"Oh god dammit! It's a damn trick! They're not stopping shit!"

The speakers on Crumple open up and ignite, sending flaming soundwaves throughout the area as it doesn't seem like the soldiers are onboard with the ceasefire.

>Decay Napalm Wrath on anything and everything it can
>DC -1 to hit on tanks due to Decay cleave attack hitting them last session
[1d10+2]
>>
>>28902124
"You are aware of the definition of a 'god' aren't you?" the king says as Goudeau proclaims his mortality.

Nero looks to the sorcerer, pointing.

"Go and command your master's men to stand down before Crumple destroys them all, and there is nothing left to join Me against Claw."

Before turning to Caduceus.

"Now that we've all gotten introductions out of the way. Tell Me Caduceus, why have you taken refuge here with Goudeau? Did you fear I or Mine were coming to avenge Myself on you?"
>>
>>28902355
[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+2] Inspire
>>
>>28902177
The iron mutant shakes his head, "Still can't believe you put down Jazz.... not a thing in or out of the dome has ever gotten past her armor before being incinerated. That was one of the Master's top brass, nothin' but respect for the two of you."

As you explain your path to the griffon on the screen, he nods his head, "Right: sorry again for the roundabout. Lemme adjust this..." you hear the buzzing, masked nature of his voice disappears, replacing itself with a smooth sounding one, one you've heard recently somewhere. "Alright. Thanks again for agreeing to meet with us. You're currently in a Sanctuary safehouse. The name is Geigaro, baby, and it's a pleasure to meet you." He winks, and clears his throat. "As I mentioned, we of Sanctuary are trying to help the people of G-777 our own way, and I think we could really use your help and one other I'm trying to get in contact with right now to help us take down the Master of G-777 for crimes against mutants. I've been following you since you first entered the Dome but what have you gathered from it, so far?"

>>28902166
Plasm thankfully doesn't notice the curious extendo straw sticking up out of your bag sipping up your drink, before the red-goo-maned captain looks down at his radio, "I'm... I'm not sure. I think she's mostly just grateful that you've come back home. Name's 'Iota'. Think she'd be the best to explain what's going on here..."

He passes off the radio to your ears, and on the other side, you hear a soft, calm female voice speak, "Hello? Southern Point? I... guess this really goes without saying but I'm not REALLY your room-mate. I'm... okay, it's a lot to explain but you're in danger, and I'm someone you can trust. After you say something right now to throw the Captain off any suspicion, I think we can help one another."
>>
>>28902482
>>28902355
>+0
Goudeau groans, "Goudeau is godlike in all other aspects: speed, strength, intellect, culture, and as mentioned, his life span is greatly extended at least. It is not blasphemy to claim himself as much."

The sorcerer, Cold Irons, turns to Goudeau with a scowl before the griffon growls even harder back, causing the mage to shrink back in surprise. "Just do it." he says with golden eyes wide open, as the mage shoots out of the doors at his order.

The crystal pony divinity turns His head to the side slightly with amusement. "Can you blame Me for being cautious? Your pet isn't known for her retraint."

>>28902261
As you and Holy Luke fight among yourselves, the large, rude minotaur snorts and shakes his head, "It's a damn disgrace for a merc like me, not blowing shit up and just lettin' a bunch of well-dressed asshats talk it out. Would ask these chumps to use their firing range to kill the boredom if it didn't seem so damn awkward considering what we just did, heh."
>>
>>28902485
>>28902267
Bulldozer growns, "I KNOW! I thought I got hired on to kick some ass, not..." Bulldozer pauses mid-rant as the tank fires off its shell, the beefy minotaur charging it as he shouts, "Wait you fuckin' idiots, your damn egotistical boss said cease-fire!"

One of the troopers shouts from the tanks, "They fired on us first! We were just defending ourselves!"
"You'll be defending against a lot worse if you punks don't shut down!"

The main gun of the hover tank charges to full, but as the wave of heat comes down you notice the tank lowering its gun and the charge of the white-hot plasma bolt charging down. Four other tanks spring to life in the interim, but as the waves of fire shoot over them, they prevent themselves from attacking due to the soundwaves. Bulldozer takes cover behind the closest tank, and out of the administration building next, you see a tall, lanky red unicorn in red robes rushing out firing out a few flares (non violent) from his horn, "Attention! All soldiers of Goudeau's Army, a cease fire HAS been called by Goudeau himself! Enemy unit, this is no trick!"
>>
>>28902482
"Heeeeyyy bae! I know I should've had the decency to do at least a few of my dishes before I ran off, but you know how I get, I couldn't sit around when those mutants went out to get themselves killed," she says, keeping up the ruse. While she walks off toward the bathroom, she whispers, "Wow, no shit? And you want me to break off from this guy who's giving me free food and spa days why?"
>>
>>28902485
+1, sorry, +1 to all rolls
>>
>>28902485
"Neither am I, when My servants are attacked. But given who you are, I am willing to hear you. Why did you attack Crumple Zone? And why are you working with Sight?"

[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+2] Inspire
>>
>>28902485
Holy Luke is distracted amid the sounds of combat and Lukewarm takes the opportunity to kick him off himself with his hindhooves.
Holy Luke lands on his back whilst Lukewarm bolts in the other direction "Hah! Eat shit blindy."
>Holy Luke paces about blindly with his hooves stretched out in front of himself. "Hay no fair. W-where'd you go. Luke this isn't funny."

Lukewarm gingerly ambles over to Bulldozer and jokingly insists "Hay you see the guy with no eyes and my voice. You can blow him up. theres like three more of him where that came from."
>>
>>28902482
Onyxia rolls her eyes at the greeting and wink.
"If you've been following us you can probably tell what I think. It's despicable that there's an entire thriving city down here full of monsters while there's other ponies and dogs outside barely getting by, or even dying because of this place."
She mildly rants.

"Wait... Geigaro? The guards mentioned you when I first got in! What's the deal?"
She accuses, getting defensive as she remembers the name.
>>
>>28902489
Crumple looks at the unicorn firing the flares, and already was having the gatling gun unfold and trained on him. And just as it was winding up, he made it official it was no trick.
"Fuck. Now I'm gonna have lonely bullets," Crumple replies, the gatling gun stopping its spin and folding back up.
"Fine, I'll play along with this damn 'ceasefire.' But if I see so much as one cannon aiming at me, you're all fucking dead!"

At the trooper saying something, Crumple flies over with the unibeam active and points it threateningly.
"You got something to say?! Say it to my face and not in your metal coffin you piece of shit! Fucker may have said a ceasefire, but last I checked, I don't have to fire this to make a mutant dinner out of you!"

After having the 'fun' with threatening the trooper, Crumple looks at the building the unicorn came out of.
"So I'm guessing they're all in there, right? Guess I better go say hello to the next two dead things."

And with that, Crumple flies to the administration building...as in fly up, use some fire power to explode a Crumple-sized hole in the wall, and proceed in because fuck doors at this point.

>Going (violently) into the admin building.
>>
>>28902536
Plasm lets out a small smile as you communicate over the radio, turning towards his remaining pie with a content glare as you work up to go to the bathroom, and the voice responds, "You're not the only one who can pull strings, so to speak. We've had eyes on you ever since you and the dogs broke through of the defenses, trying to help you here and there though you did most of the work yourself fooling the guards. We've BS'd a fake history for you to use when they started checking your background: far as they know you're a full citizen."

"But that doesn't mean you're out of danger: if they realize you've been playing with them, you and the dogs could be put into a cell, and if they realize what that string of yours REALLY is... it could get a lot worse. You're here to help the dogs, right? That's why you really broke in with them, to stop the rockets?"

>>28902616
The iron pony who lead you in gives a small smirk as he takes a seat in a heavily reinforced chair, and Geigaro smiles as well, "Our sentiments exactly: Sanctuary feels like G-777 has SO much to offer the Shade rather than just helping ourselves. A lot of resentment for the outside world comes from prejudices they've had with mutants in the past, but, we want to try and bridge the gap. Share what we have so everyone can live just a little better, you know?"

As you point out his familiarity, the metal pony smirks, "You might have heard him on the radio too: Geigaro manages communications and surveillance for the entire Dome, down from Level 3. He's the Sanctuary's greatest asset in the Dome itself. A lot of us would have been caught if not for him mis-directing guards."

"Anyways, we think the only way to get the majority of G-777 on our side is if we take the Master out of play. He's also the one managing the rocket launches, so if we take him out of the picture, we'll have stopped those as well for you. Have you heard anything about missing ponies in the city?"
>>
>>28902863
>>28902587
"I beg your forgiveness oh king. The Cardinal's eye is ever watchful. Its very seldom I can free Myself from its gaze. I had to attack the machine, lest I should cast suspicion on what I'm doing."

"You are not the only god opposing the monster Eon, and not all opposition takes the same shape. Subterfuge is a fitting strategy against a shapeshifter, wouldn't you agree?"

>>28902598
As you tell Bulldozer he's completely allowed to blow apart Holy Luke, he turns to look between the two of you. "Fuck. You found your BROTHER in here or some shit? He got fucked up. Heard Goudeau's Army wasn't known for bein' hospitable, hehehe." He snorts, "But I'm on contract: you got any gold to pay me for blowin' this weirdo to the sun?"

>>28902618
The mage shakes his head, "Believe me, I'm not as keen on this situation either, but what Goudeau wills, Goudeau shall have. So let us agree to be ever so slightly 'amicable' for the moment."

As you threaten the trooper, he shouts from within the tank, "Cease fire doesn't mean you just can't 'fire' things, ya re-call model! It means we can't kill each other period!" He says from the safety of his metal defense.

As you charge in through the administrations office, you turn to see Nero and Twilight speaking with a tall, dark griffon in gold/black power armor who turns his head towards you, two piercing golden eyes staring at you (they are almost exactly the same as the eyes that stared at you during your vision back by the transporter). Besides him, you recognize Caduceaus, paused in speaking with Nero as you burst your way in.
>>
>>28902863
"The only thing I've heard was when that technician told me. How Sanctuary leads mutants outside and get's them killed or drives them crazy. If they're as xenophobic as you say, they'd probably call anypony missing just from stepping one hoof outside."
She rambles, looking for a chair to sit down in herself as they continue talking.
"What do missing ponies have to do with stopping this "Master" anyways. Tell me about him, why is he in charge, or what are these rockets he keeps sending off even for?"

"Oh, and that technician I was wit earlier wanted me to ask you if you about a girl named Eta, and that if you see her to let her know Beta needs her back."
>>
>>28902872
Nero listens to all this, not sounding entirely convinced.

"You are a deceiver and a god of thieves. Why should I trust you?"
>>28902872
The king looks up from talking to Caduceus as the robot crashes through the wall.

"Crumple Zone. I believe you've met Caduceus? We were just talking about you."
>>
>>28902872
"Nah, I'm flat broke. I don't really get paid for any of this. Not like it's a job or anything I'm mostly just hanging out. I do get to keep whatever I find though." At the corner of his eye Luke can see Holy Luke getting ever so closer.

"Ehh.. I think I better go check up on Crumple. It was cool chatting." With that Luke leaves in the direction Crumple flew in
>>
>>28902937
Crumple looks at Nero, laughing a bit.
"Is that right? I'm sure it was all good shit about me."

>>28902937
>>28902872
At the question of meeting Cad, Crumple's stare focuses on him, then proceeds to punch a portion of blasted wall off, not breaking the gaze.
"Yeah, me and my bitch-colt over there met. I'll have my fun dealing with his ass later."
Without breaking gaze, Crumple talks to Cad.
"You hear me you low-life piece of crap?! You owe me a proper fight instead of trying to pick scraps like the weak sack of shit you showed yourself to be!"

Crumple's stare then moves to Goudeau, the mouth covering lowering to reveal a sort of metal grin.
"And who is this dumb looking mother fucker? He kinda...."
Crumple pauses as Honey focuses in on his face. Specifically the eyes.
"YOU! So YOU'RE the jerkoff who thought he could fuck around in my head earlier?!"
Crumple looks back at Nero.
["That shit he pulled is more than deserving of a preemptive retaliatory strike!"]

Crumple's jets fire up.
"I'LL SHOW YOU TO FUCK INSIDE MY HEAD YOU SCRAP WEARING DICKHEAD!"
And proceeds to swing a metal hoof at Goudeau's face.

>Great, no elementalist effect, just one punch
[1d10+3]
>>
>>28902863
"If you fucking use that shitty metaphor again, I'm never listening to another word you say. You're only the millionth person to make that joke."

"Fine, whatever, sure, I'm no war hero or inter-temporal vigilante. I just got caught up in this because I was chasing a hormonal pony and her suit-of-armor boyfriend. I BARELY know what's going on myself."

The extendo bendy straw eventually drains the last of her drink, and so Copper pulls it back into the chest, barely bumping against Plasm's leg as it's retracted.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.