[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hate glimmer >falseflag glimmerthreads to make glimmershits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

>hate glimmer
>falseflag glimmerthreads to make glimmershits look as the most obnoxious faggots
>fill a folder with glimmer
>rewatch her eps to debunk anything glimmerfags say
>secretly enjoy her
>you already know the rest

I want to die
I became one with the meme
>>
File: wowglimmer!.png (140KB, 273x338px) Image search: [Google]
wowglimmer!.png
140KB, 273x338px
>>28901132
>>
>>28901132
Aww, don't feel bad, OP.
Your waifu is sweet and you're a friend
>>
>>28901132
i never get you closet waifuists
why cant you just admit who you like and who you dont

i myself find glimmer very adorable and attractive
>>
I want Glimmer dead.
>>
>>28901149
>why cant you just admit
Because she is a shit forced pony but
>>
>>28901132
You can still save yourself. Remember why you hated her in the first place, it doesn't have to end like this.
>>
>phoneposter can make no contribution
>just posts shit
in other news water is wet
>>
>>28901218
That hasn't stopped Sunsetfus.
>>
>>28901616
I dont understand this phone poster meme.
Do you retards just get salty over not having a phone? most of us also post on a computer when we are at home.
>>
>>28901778
Anything to invalidate someone's opinion
>>
>>28901869
I think the phone racism happens becausewith a minimum quantity of time, you can shitpost
>>
>>28901778
Phone posters are usually normies
>>
>>28901218
thats no way to talk about your tulpa.
>>
>>28901778
Posting from phone encourages low quality. Instead of writing proper responses people just settle with some lazy greentext, memes, niggerspeak etc. Just the things which take little effort. No well-thought-out-arguments. Phone posts are prone to have wrong words used. There's also the case of low quality images. You can't really produce OC from the phone either. Furthermore phoneposting is quite closely related to normalfaggotry. Not seeing a problem with low quality in general is also distinctive characteristic of those trash. There's so many more things, some bigger, some smaller but they all add up.

In short, there's a high chance someone posting from a phone is a worse poster than someone posting from a PC. It's no boogeyman. Personally, I wouldn't mind if ability to post from a phone was banned entirely, even though I made some posts from a phone myself. I'm quite certain it would improve quality of the site.
>>
>>28901778
Most shit posters don't get banned because they IP hop or they mobilefag
>>
>>28901132
one often finds later that they hated something because they were afraid they actually liked it.
>>
>>28901142
I quite like this pony.
>>
File: 1434602020400.jpg (36KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1434602020400.jpg
36KB, 500x341px
>>28901132
Good job.
>>
>>28901616
it's just the latest trend from newfags trying too hard to show that they are old or something
I don't post from phone, but being against phoneposters is just retarded
>>
File: dyin' bill.jpg (88KB, 640x843px) Image search: [Google]
dyin' bill.jpg
88KB, 640x843px
>>28901132
ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
>mobilefag apologists
how fucking cancerous.
it's obvious most shitposters are mobilefags, that foot spamming retard is proof enough.

knew I should've saged this thread off the board this morning when it was on page 10 for fucking ever
>>
>>28904868
you're a fucking moron
>>
>>28906507
>it's obvious most shitposters are mobilefags
either you're baiting or you are a fucking idiot
It's like saying "all glimmerfags are phoneposters !" or "all eqgfags are phoneposters", which are as intelligent as they sound
>>
>>28906610
What kind of gay faggot bait are you spitting out right now even
>>
>>28901142

>not posting the superior version
>>
>>28906663
>shitposting mobilefag
wow, who knew.
>>
>>28906675
kill yourself
>>
>>28901132
People dislike Glimmer because she's overpowered, but that misses the entire point.

MLP is not a shonen fightan anime. Power levels don't matter. Friendship matters. Glimmer is actually really bad at relationships. She's got serious anxiety and freaks out even at little things like being asked to give her opinion of how to decorate a festival.

She has one person she really feels comfortable with, but Trixie isn't even around most of the time. And she has so little understanding of others' feelings that she fucking robbed the Mane Five of their fre will just to make things easier than herself. Glimmer is getting better slowly but she's still a mess.

tl,dr: She's not overpowered, she's under-powered.
>>
>>28906675
Actually, Im OP, the only mobileposter on this thread
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.