[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you help a pony get over having their heart broken?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: crying-sad-faces.png (471KB, 823x463px) Image search: [Google]
crying-sad-faces.png
471KB, 823x463px
How would you help a pony get over having their heart broken?
>>
>>28897509
mandatory cuddling
>>
>>28897509
With surgery.
>>
>>28897509

Give them the D.
>>
>>28897509
Rape and impregnation
>>
>>28897509
>rape
>>
>>28897509
Taking them on a tour of the glue factory.
>>
>>28897509
I'll give them extra pets and ear scritches
>>
File: Mane_6_group_hug_S1E03.png (719KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mane_6_group_hug_S1E03.png
719KB, 1280x720px
>>28897509
Ponies need hugs. Hug the ponies.
>>
File: Buddha.jpg (101KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha.jpg
101KB, 500x499px
Teach them the way of Buddhism to liberate them from suffering.
>>
Cum on their feet.
>>
>>28897520
>>28897974
>>28897986
fucking degenerate
>>
File: 1447830404057.png (140KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447830404057.png
140KB, 500x500px
Same thing you'd do to fix their broken legs.
Take them behind the barn and shoot them in the head.
>>
>>28897509

>Rarity is staring at the floor, morosely
>she showed up at your door, soaked to the skin and shivering with cold about an hour ago
>Normally, you can't stand her. You're still not completely sure why she came to you in the first place as opposed to one of her friends.
>But, you'd still given her a towel to dry with, a blanket to roll up in, hot chocolate to sip, and built the fire up, and at last, she'd started talking
>You listened, patiently, as she told you about him. How perfect he had seemed. How he'd swept her off her feet. the gifts, the romance.
>And how Rarity had felt when she found out that SHE was the other mare, and when she'd confronted him, he'd turned violent and ugly.
>And you listened. You listened because in her increasingly incoherent story, you heard echoes of your own dumpster-fire of a love life.
>At last she falls silent, tears quietly streaming down her face. The two of you sit there for a long time
>And then, a decision made, you get up and cross to the cabinet on the other side of the room. You pull out a bottle of apple bourbon and two glasses
>"Here," you say softly. You press a glass into her hooves and pour her a healthy couple of fingers. "Drink it. Doctor's orders."
>"You're not a--"
>"Shut up and drink," you say. "You need it." You pour yourself a glass, give her a mock toast, and down it. "And so do I. Get hammered."
>And so, you get hammered and she matches you glass for glass and you tell her of your own love life
>the disasters, the one-sides romances, the women and the mares who used you as convenient and then tossed you aside. And she listens.
>Sometimes she scowls or gasps in shock, or laughs. Finally you notice that you've killed a second bottle and part of a third, everything is funny
>she's trying to tell you a story about the first time she got smashed at a party and farted in the restroom loud enough for everyone outside to hear her
>And it's the funniest thing you've ever heard
>>
>>28898396

>"You know," you slurr out, "Where I come from, there's a saying.
>"Yer s...s-o wise," she slurrs out herself, her eyes shiny with liquor.
>"Yeah, I know. I think...I think it goes 'don't get mad, get even.' Also, there'sh one about waiting at the river until all your enemiesh go floatin' by...' I don't know if that applies here or not.' maybe it was something about tennis balls, I dunno..."
>"M-m-maybe," she says. "I wan' 'im to suffer like HE made ME suffer," she says, her words muffled by booze.
>You reach out and put a hand on her shoulder. You pull her close. "Rares...I've gotta plan. Lissen close..."
>Her eyes wide and locked on yours, she listens. "Revenge therapy," you slurr drunkenly. "You know where he's stayin'?"
>"Yesh!" she says
>""Good. Heresh what we do. We let ourselvesh IN.." you whisper conspiratorially.
>"Yesh?" Her mouth is open. her eyes are at half mast.
>"An' then...we take an upper decker in his toilet tank!"
>She stares at you for a second without blinking, her mouth open. You wonder if you're just that awesome.
>And suddenly a snore emerges from her mouth. You realize she's actually asleep before her bleary eyes have finished closing. >You barely manage to catch her before she crashes face-first to the floor. As gently as someone blackout-drunk can, you lay her on the couch and sit beside her.
>"Mebbe t'morrow," you say.to the snoring rarity. "Noonish. If we r'member."
>In seconds, you're fast asleep beside her.
>>
>>28897509
We can rebuild them.
We have the technology.
>>
bamp
>>
>>28897509
by loving her
>>
>>28898396
>>28898428
Bump for more
>>
File: 1425967028516.jpg (178KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
1425967028516.jpg
178KB, 600x468px
>>28898245
I was never more happy than when I practised Buddhism. Such a beautiful religion. I wish I could summon the strength to practice it again.
>>
>>28898433
why rebuild when you we can visit
>>
>>28897509
Requesting someone take a picture of their screen with those two looking at something you're holding
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.