[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG - Mobile Players Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 2

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (3MB, 1200x3024px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
3MB, 1200x3024px
how to pretend pone http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>28890364
Let's get this shit done with, post your sheets for CC
>>
>>28890379
pastebin.com/yS1SXcNn
>>
>>28890379
http://pastebin.com/1R7XvXUM
>Carrying over Mind Reader from Recovering Memory last game
>>
>>28890379
http://pastebin.com/DueEQcbX
>>
>>28890379
http://pastebin.com/vRNWdwc7
>>
>>28890399
>>28890404
>>28890419
>>28890431
Lil’ Wisp [Colt Unicorn] 5/5
Teddy [Eidolon] 5/5
Godfrey Shock [Male Griffon] 5/5
Alexandrite & Geode [Male/? Crystal Pony/?] 5/5, 5/5
Chance Hasit [Female Unicorn] 5/5

Last time the party went down an alleyway between the two factories, found some bloody-filled augments. Y'all know the rest. Let's go find a pony.
>>
>>28890488
Continuing Chance's inspection of the path of trash and where it may lead.
Perception [1d10]
>>
>>28890488
The colt looks around at the debris, trying to see if he can't find any more clues. "There's gotta be something else around here..."
Teddy keeps a button out for any suspicious things or people that might be around.

[1d10]Wisp
[1d10]Teddy
>>
>>28890488
Alexandrite looks down at the bloody augment, turning his head back to the factory.
"Things are starting to look a little more grim than expected. Both factories have to be involved, we need to settle on one to search."
>>
>>28890488
Shock rubs his chin and hums in thought. He takes to the skies once more to peer inside the windows of both factories.
>>
>>28890604
"Hrmmm... I think it should be the one she didn't work at." Wisp puts in his two cents.
>>
>>28890551
The trash leads nowhere, as it is strewn about in no concernable path.

>>28890603
While searching, Wisp steps on a small shard of glass. It didn't go very much deep, but it's still bleeding a little. When Teddy hops of your back to look at the injured foot, he notices a blue-grey feather next to the crate of defective augments.

>>28890604
A few ponies and griffons are leaving from the factory by now, as the midday sun starts to tire from staying high in the sun. Out of a half a dozen, none are augmented like the two you met earlier.

>>28890622
While everything seems how you left it with in the textile mill, It looks like a shift is just getting done in the Progress LLC building. While some ponies and griffons clock out, many more continue work.
>>
>>28890751
"Why are we just digging through trash, Seraph?"

Seraph shrugs.

Chance attempts to use the commotion to simply trot into Progress L.L.C.
>>
>>28890751
>>28890847
>>28890604
"Ouch!" Wisp shakes his hoof and pulls the glass out with his TK while Teddy picks up the feather, "Oh! Teddy found a clue!"
>>
>>28890751
Alexandrite sets the augment back in the crate, before the leaving crowd can see. Turning to the factory, Alexandrite steps inside to find a higher up, as they did with the textile.
>>
>>28890751
Shock stays where he is, peerig hrough the window of Progress LLC. When he sees the others walking inside, he purses his lips in thought. He sighs and looks to see if he can open the window he's looking through.
>>
>>28890847
>>28890870
The two of you walk into the factory, Chance eliciting strange looks to Chance. An earth pony approaches you two.

"We ain't got no work, crystal pony. None of the fairer sex in here either, so take your hussie out. She'll distract the workers."

As if on queue, a catcall whistle echoes through the factory, eliciting some hollers from other workers.

>>28890857
The wound stops bleeding for the most part.

>>28890889
The window sills open, not designed to lock due to their height preventing intruders from entry [in theory].
>>
>>28890990
>>28890870
"Hey, I think that griffon in front of the factory has something to do with it, Alexandrite!" He hops over to the older pony.
>>
>>28890870
>>28891013
>Holding up the blue feather
>>
>>28890990
Shock discreetly hovers inside and closes the sill behind him. Next order of business would be to find a place to perch on, so he looks around for a good vantage point to look at the others from.

When he hears a few of the workers catcalling Chance, he takes a moment to scan the diverse array of workers. He takes a mental note that no female workers are allowed to work in this factory. He facepalms with a silent groan when he can't remember whether there were any male workers at the other factory.
>>
>>28890990
"We're not here for work. We want to ask a few questions about the string of kidnappings of the mares from the factory next door. We're wondering if you or anypony else here might have seen anything?"

>>28891013
>>28891018
Alexandrite looks over as Wisp holds up the feather.
"Where did you find it?"
>>
>>28890990
"Actually, we're with the Worker's Safety Committee. Our cards."

She shows the pony two ID cards.

"Now, do you have any complaints about how your treated as a worker here?"

Hat Magic for fake ID cards for Alexandrite and I.

Hat Magic [1d10]
>>
>>28891032
He points at the discarded augment near the spot with a little bit of his own blood, "Teddy found it next to this oddment after I stepped on a piece of glass!"
>>
>>28891032
>>28891013
"Ayy ayy no kids in here either. Do you see the molten metal being poured? Kid could lose an eye, or worse!"

he says looking to Wisp,

"Anyways I don't know squat, and frankly it ain't my concern. Ask the my workers on their own time, They gots work to do, and I ain't paying them to chat with some mutant crystal pony and his dress up doll."

>>28891037
The burly earth pony cackles for a solid thirty seconds, stopping only to cough and wheeze as he pounds his chest, looking up with a tear in his eye,

"Worker's Safety Committee. Worker's Safety Committee! I can tell why the gemhorse keeps ya, you must be daft as a Las Pegasus mare. You think we have fuckin' standards? Hell, if you lose a leg here, that's your fault, not fucking mine. The machinery is perfectly safe, If they get hurt it's their fault. Got enough jackasses seeing how far they can stick their heads in the ore processor. You think Progress company pays idiots like that? Well, we do, but no compensation for whatever they lose on our time. We don't reward stupidity."

>>28891030
The only male you remember from the other factory was a few young colts helping move baskets around, and the security officer. Any other workers were grown mares or little fillies. One of the workers looks your way, and points up, nudging a fellow worker.
>>
>>28891096
Shock curses under his breath and hovers down to the workers.

"Hey, what're ya'll pointin at me for, I'm just doing a routine inspection of the place!"
He tries to intimidate them by stretching his wings out. He also puts on his gas mask to add to the intimidation factor, and hide his face as well.
>Intimidation
[1d10]
>>
>>28891096
"I've already lost worse!" Wisp sticks his tongue out defiantly like the little kid he is, actually making himself a little sad by mentioning that.
"I'm not going to let that guy lose Cham." He says determined, the colt no longer joking.
>>
>>28891067
"Good job, first real clue we've gotten so far. Keep an eye out if you see him in here."

>>28891096
"I think it is your concern. If ponies keep getting kidnapped around here, your workers may be targeted too. That or if it ends up becoming too serious the police will be searching both factories here."
Alexandrite retorts, keeping an eye on the pony. Geode shiemrs lightly as Alexandrite taps into it to get some more insight on this pony's words. He is awfully quick to evict them, he might be hiding something.
>Mind Reader [1d10]
Geode, curiosity at magic being used, also look into this pony as well.
>Mind Reader [1d10]
>>
>>28891096
>>28891173
He nods, both him and teddy looking for the grifonf!
Teddy hugs Wisp's neck to cheer him up a little before looking with him.

[1d10] Wisp
[1d10] Teddy
>>
>>28891096
Chance is visibly angry at this point.

"Fine then. I'll just be leaving then."

Teleport further into the factory, somewhere out of his sight.

Teleport [1d10]
>>
>>28891154
The worker looks taken aback, his buddy quickly getting back to work,

"Look, I don't want no trouble. Just don't see birds crawling through the windows every day! Go ahead and inspect whatever it is you need inspect. Just stop inspectin' me!"

he says, backing off.

>>28891173
>'self entitled ponies everywhere, can't they see I've got my own problems?'

"Listen, punk. You think the police give a damn about a missing girl or two? Y'know that vendor ain't the first to lose a girl,"

>'Poor guy, but can't do anything about it, got enough problems with workers and truancy as is.'

"They've sent a private eye before, and he couldn't get nothin. Like I said, ask on their time, they're my employees and I need them workin'."

>>28891199
Once again, Teddy's watchful eyes bear witness to the two workers, who are currently staring right back at the 3 (4 with Teddy) of you.

>>28891229
"Yeah yea- hey!"

You disappear from his sight, teleporting over to the assembly lines. A tail slaps you on the flank as the workers nearby take notice.
>>
>>28891335
"Yeah yeah, get back to work. Don'tcha know this is the best way t' inspect workers, ya dolt?!"

Shock makes his way through the factory, trying not to make his presence known to any more workers as he scans the factory.
>>
>>28891335
>>28891173
Teddy does subtle nudges to get Wisp to notice as well.
The colt turns away from them and whispers to Alexandrite. "They know we're onto them."
>>
>>28891335
"Hey! Don't you have work to be pretending to be doing?"

She runs off from the stallions, searching for deeper parts of the factory.

Searching roll if necessary [1d10]
>>
>>28891335
"That's why we're asking around here. With so many lost ponies in the same area, something has to be going on."
Alexandrite mulls over the thoughts he hears, guess he isn't hiding anything. Odd though, but maybe that feather was a better clue than expected.

>>28891335
>>28891415
Alexandrite tilts his head towards Wisp, then back to the earth pony.
"Alright, sorry for disturbing you."

Eye's subtly glancing over to the two gryphons, Geode glows again as he tries to tap into their heads.
>Mind Reader[1d10]
As does Geode too.
>Mind Reader [1d10]
>>
>>28891445
>>28891335
Wisp looks at the ponies from between Alexandrite's legs.
>>
>>28891409
>>28891440
The two of you head to the same location, a small office in the back of the factory. The presumed manager being busy, it's open to explore. Inside you see multiple folders open, and notice the two vagabonds amongst some others shifty-looking characters.

>>28891445
"Of course something is going on, It just ain't my in my job description to figure out what."

*griffon and earthpony

you can peer into the bird's brain, but the pony proves to have a thick skull.

>'These mercs are proving to be more trouble than expected. Don't think they have anything on us though. Long as we keep our beaks... mouths shut, they can't do nothing.'

>>28891541
after noticing you looking at them looking at you, they look away, acting like they're busy doing something.
>>
>>28891565
>>28891445
"They are definitely onto us being onto them." He whispers.
>>
>>28891565
She notices the griffon.

"Hey catbird! Guess we both had the same idea."

She and Seraph both immediately begin delving through folders, Seraph literally in the filing cabinets.

Search for papers of interest. [1d10]
>>
>>28891565
>>28891591
"Howdy, partner. Find anything useful yet?"
Shock takes off his gas mask as he and Chance enter the small office.

Shock takes out his blunderbuss and hides near the door.
"Holler if you find anything useful, then. I'll be here to persuade any nosy workers to leave."
>>
>>28891565
>>28891581
("Definitely, but we can't do anything yet. Wait until they're off sift, then we'll see if we can get them to spill the beans.")

Alexandrite looks back to the earth pony.
"Thank you for your cooperation, we'll get moving and not disturb you any further. ...After we go fetch our friends."
He says farewell, heading off to look for Chance and Shock.
>>
>>28891591
The folders all have red pen circling the worker's criminal records. The most any of them have are loitering and public drunkenness crimes, which are all underlined and surrounded by question marks. Meanwhile, Seraph is making a mess of the cabinet.

>>28891599
While some workers look at you, your gas mask and weapon quickly make them turn their heads back. You notice a familiar crystal pony approaching.

>>28891618
"They're in the factory? or for the love of- come on, this is a business!"

he harrumphs, watching you expectantly. With the amount of heads turned, you quickly find your companions searching through folders and file cabinets, armed griffon guard outside.
>>
>>28891618
>>28891660
"Sorry, sir! We're just really concerned about this mare we've never met!" Wisp smiles.

"So... how late are we gonna have to wait before we get to make the griffon and bat pony waste food?" Wisp asks Alexandrite.
>>
>>28891660
"This isn't working, whoever runs this place wouldn't leave his mare-filly napping scheme just lying about in folders, it's gotta be someplace else."

She searches the managers desk. [1d10]

Seraph continues to make a mess.
>>
>>28891660
"We won't bother your workers, it'll be just a few seconds."

>>28891673
("Just until they leave the factory. Also, it's a saying, just means we're getting them to tell us what they did without realizing it.")
Alexandrite responds, with a chuckle on the explanation.

>>28891680
"Chance, let's get moving. We'll need to look elsewhere."
Alexandrite says from outside the office.
>>
>>28891696
"Ooooh, okay, most of the bean spilling I knew of was when Cous' trips on the way to the kitchen table." He giggles.

>>28891680
"Teddy found a feather." He shows her it.
>>
>>28891660
Shock remains stoic in front of the door. Funnily enough, he remains surprised no one's realized why there's a guard just standing here.
>>
>>28891696
Flustered, he does not want to make a scene.

"I should hope so!"

>>28891680
You can safely say that his tax returns are not nefarious in any way.
>>
>>28891696
Chance slams down the papers she was looking at.

"Where do we go then? I don't have any ideas and can't find anything on thesetting guys being linked with the missing mare."

>>28891703
Seraph hops out of his mess and looks at the feather.
>>
>>28891751
"We're going to look around more outside, and wait out till tonight."
>>
>>28891751
He holds up the blue feather in his TK. "See?"

>>28891758
"Oh... we're staying here all night?" Wisp cocks his head at this, having not expected an all nighter.
>>
>>28891773
"Not all night, just until they start to clear out."
>>
>>28891786
>>28891739
"Oh, okay!" He goes out the building with them, "Where we gonna wait until then? The potion stand?"
>>
>>28891739
Shock looks behind him, and enters the office to give it a once over himself.

>Supreme Survivor
>Survival
>>
>>28891805
Your griffon eyes note nothing more that can be gained from this room.
>>
>>28891758
"I guess that was the plan all along. Got in above my head with all these papers."

>>28891773
Seraph seems very interested in the feather.
>>
>>28891804
"Close by here. We do need to keep an eye out for anything suspicious after all."

>>28891805
>>28891804
>>28891751
>>28891811
"Come on guys, let's head out and not disturb this workers anymore."
Alexandrite says, leading out of the factory.
>>
>>28891811
>>28891820
Shock clicks his tongue and stows away his blunderbuss.
"Aye. There's nothing else we can get here."
He follows Alexandrite outside.
>>
>>28891820
(Chance comes along too.)
>>
>>28891825
>>28891820
>>28891805
>>28891804
You leave, noting that the alleyway has multiple places where you could hide yourself.
>>
>>28891816
>>28891820
>>28891845
"Can I hide in a cardboard box?" He looks for one to hide in!
>>
>>28891845
Alexandrite heads over and picks up the augment they found, wanting to keep hold of it for evidence.

>>28891849
"Anywhere is good."

>>28891845
Alexandrite himself looks around for any crooks between the factories or an alleyway.
>>
>>28891845
Shock sighs.
"Well, I suppose we're gonna have to get some good hiding spots."
He takes to the skies, avoiding the windows as he perches atop the roof so he can get a good vantage point. He looks around for anything that could hide him up on the roof so he won't be seen easily from the ground.
>>
>>28891845
Chance decides to stake out just across from the factory, fashioning herself as a street preformer.

[1d10] Hat Magic out some shell game gear.
>>
>>28891864
you take one of the tarps covering a crate and hide yourself on the roof.
>>28891849
you hide in a damp cardboard box
>>28891856
you get to hide behind a cardboard box with a colt in it. It's close enough.
>>28891884
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-O5IHVhWj0
I'll give it +1 for Half Deck's Gambit.
You manage to hide yourself in plain sight, making some bits in the process.
>+ 23 bits

Time skip

It's near night time, the two, along with a few other amputee ponies and griffons. Laughing and joking to eachother, they start heading down the dark, lamp-lit road.
>>
>>28891908
>>28891856
After spending all the time in the box, Wisp has started to snore a little.
>>
>>28891908
Alexandrite peeks his head up as the crowd leaves the factory. Waiting for the others to get ready, he focuses his magic again on the suspected duo to see what they're planning.
>Mind Reader [1d10]
As does Geode
>Mind Reader [1d10]
>>
>>28891908
Shock makes sure he's covered in the tarp and waits for the others to make a move. He inspects his blunderbuss, and makes sure his gas mask's filters are a-okay as he waits atop the roof, waiting patiently for the others to make a move.
>>
>>28891953
Alexandrite nudges the box gently.
"Wake up Wisp, they're moving."
He whispers to get the colt up.
>>
>>28891908
Chance closes up her scamshop to track down the ponies.

Teleporting to a nearby roof to survey the area.
>>
>>28891967
He groans, leaning forward in the box and making it roll a bit. "Ooph! I'm awake!" He flails, standing up and sticking his head out the top of the box.
>>
>>28891984
>>28891908
>>
>>28891954
[8] [3]
Pausing
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.