[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing that people complain about the direction this generation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 1459017329648.png (377KB, 590x520px) Image search: [Google]
1459017329648.png
377KB, 590x520px
Seeing that people complain about the direction this generation went into, who would you think would do better than the writers that we had?
>>
I think any random chump off the street could've wrote this show better.
>>
>>28878334
Rebecca Sugar.
Unironically.
>>
>>28878334
Literally a fucking amoeba would've done better than half of the season 6 writers.
>>
>>28878334
Lauren, Larson, McCarthy, AKR, Confalone, and Berrow
>>
GM Berrow. Get her to be editor.
>>
File: 1470729859063.png (195KB, 408x531px) Image search: [Google]
1470729859063.png
195KB, 408x531px
>>28878334
Pretty much every S1 writer + Corey Powell

But it's not like they could make the show reclaim its old glory. Bad writing isn't the only thing that's dragging it down nowadays.
>>
So far, every single season post-S2 has been the "worst season ever" only to be hailed when a season or two later as "the good times", so I don't really give a shit what complainers say as they're likely autists or trolls based on this fact

I enjoy the show continually, and any show that lasts for multiple seasons is going to have ups and downs according to your personal preferences, deal with it faggots.

By the way, Dash was always a cunt, she's not OOC, and Fluttercord isn't canon and if you think so based on a hug you legitimately have autism.

>>28878346
Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>28879095
Oh hey, it's you again, I was missing you after our previous thread was archived. You're still an idiot. Also, it's great to know that Fluttercord bothers you, I might use that information eventually :^)

BTW, I couldn't care less about Steven Tumblrverse, but it'd be great to have a season with Rebecca Sugar as the new story editor. It'd probably be as terrible as the shit Haber has done, but it'd be hilarious to see your hasdrone ass defending her.
>>
>>28879154
>Oh hey, it's you again, I was missing you after our previous thread was archived. You're still an idiot. Also, it's great to know that Fluttercord bothers you, I might use that information eventually

Uh, what? What thread, are you so autistic you assume I'm some other random anon on an anonymous imageboard? and Fluttercord doesn't "bother" me anymore than any stupid ship does....I'm calling people stupid who think it's actually a thing and can't make a distinction between canon and fanon.

>but it'd be hilarious to see your hasdrone ass defending her.

If Sugar had anything to do with MLP I wouldn't enjoy it, period. Everything I enjoy about MLP is because it's the polar opposite of what Sugar does creatively
>>
>>28878334
https://twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/status/798419895478317056
>>
Say it with me now...
"It's a 22-minute toy commercial. Who gives a shit?"
>>
>>28879264
Say it with me now...

"Not even it's staff gives a shit. So why should I?"
>>
>>28879239
Shit. I thought you were the idiot who, in that thread where an Applefag was complaining about the way this season has mistreated his waifu, literally replied "Dash was always a cunt", out of nowhere, as if it was the definite argument proving that the season had been great. I thought it was your catchphrase. So you're not only an idiot, you're also an unoriginal idiot. It's a shame.
>>
>>28879330
I have been saying "Dash has always been a cunt" ever since people have been getting mad that she is portrayed as one....so, for years now. You could call it my catchphrase but it's also the catchphrase of....anybody other than autistic Dashfags. Dashfags are the people who throw the biggest shitstorms on this board and it usually revolves around the fact that they think their waifu is being portrayed "OOC" when she in fact, has always been a cunt who's selfish, egotistical, mean spirited, and....yeah a cunt. Sorry you fell in love with the character you probably only liked because you thought she was the least "girly" of the characters to make your nimrod ass not feel like a homo, but she's always been a total and complete cunt and will always be a total and complete cunt. I like that about her, why can't you faggot?

>>28879264
>Hurrr shows that are toyetic can't be good
Why are you on this board, first of all...that is one of the most asinine reasons for discrediting something I've ever heard considering merchandise of something is usually a sign of...well, success, and even if something is based on a toyline that is no more means to discredit it than say.....saying all movies based on comic books are bad because they're simply based on another form of media, given the fact that since the 80s lots of toylines have their own fiction created for them to begin with, or that all video games based on pre existing properties must be shit because they weren't original concepts.... second of all, all shows wish they could be toyetic anyway, some just fail at it, so idk....fuck off to SUG or some shit?
>>
File: 1473628816259.png (1MB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473628816259.png
1MB, 846x1024px
>>28879357
>>
>>28879095
wow an autistic flutterfag who could have guessed that someone with both those characteristics would exist
>>
File: biskitslaughing.jpg (28KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
biskitslaughing.jpg
28KB, 500x370px
>>28879363
Made me "heh"

>>28879480
Flutterfag? Top kek of the mornin to ya, faggot. I would never be a fag for such a shit pony but Fluttercord is not canon regardless unless you have autism, which I assume (and know) you fucking do.
>>
>>28878344
Agreed.
>>
Guys please let's get rich and save the show already. We're late by 5 years as it is.
>>>/biz/
>>
File: blythe_grin.png (1MB, 1654x938px) Image search: [Google]
blythe_grin.png
1MB, 1654x938px
>>28879709
I'm mad because that "artist" doesn't even know what color the characters they're drawing are, that's about it autism boy
>>
>>28880045
>being this mad
wew
>>
>>28879095
>So far, every single season post-S2 has been the "worst season ever" only to be hailed when a season or two later as "the good times", so I don't really give a shit what complainers say as they're likely autists or trolls based on this fact
I'm not denying this is true for many but I was fully on board with seasons 4 and 5 while they were airing and think season 6 was mostly crap.
>>
>>28880299
It's fine if you don't like S6, or any other season. Personally I consider it a weaker season than both 4 and 5 save for choice moments (I actually loved the finale fuck you changeling fags your characters were always one dimensional stock villains) but you know, I didn't think it was shit myself...weaker sure, but not total shit, but it's fine if you think that.

The problem is with people who only stay in this fandom to try and talk about how shit the show is every season, every episode, every movie, every whatever....it's fucking annoying and they're attention whores for the most part
>>
>>28880586
>It's fine if you don't like S6, as long as you don't say it, because I don't like when people say it. Lucky for me, I can complain when this place isn't the hugbox I want it to be, but I'm the only person allowed to say something when things are not exactly the way I want. Everyone else is not allowed to complain and therefore all of them should fuck off.
Uh, interesting.
>>
>>28878334
Faust Larson AKR Hyper Team Go
>>
>>28878334
George RR Martin
>>
>>28879248
what a petulant little manchild.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.