[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a dream last night that Trixie raped me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: eviltrixie.png (285KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eviltrixie.png
285KB, 1280x720px
I've dreamed about being in Equestria before, I've even managed to become lucid a few times, but usually I wake up pretty quickly due to the excitement of actually being there.

In this dream I was not lucid but the dream was very vivid. I was looking for my waifu but Trixie used her magic to take me into a house with a bed. She said she wanted to have sex with me but even though I was turned on I said no because you're not my waifu. She got mad and then raped me and even though I didn't want to it felt good and I came and I even came irl too (sheets had cum on them when I woke up.)

Then she told me she would do it again to me anytime she felt like it and that she would see me again soon.

I liked the sex but I felt bad that I cheated on my waifu and I'm worried that every time I dream about Equestria now Trixie is going to rape me and I won't be able to find my waifu. Any suggestions?
>>
>>28875665
Who is your waifu? Spike?
>>
>>28875792
Maud
>>
File: pQo7e8E.jpg (43KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
pQo7e8E.jpg
43KB, 514x536px
>>28875665
>this entire fucking post
>>
>>28875665
It's not wise to deny a horny Ruskie
>>
>>28875665
Who's your waifu?
>>
bump for green.
>>
>>28875665
B-but that sounds great anon, no reason to be afraid.
>>
normalfags fuck off.

Remember it's just a dream, OP, and that dreams never mean anything. If it contradicts your conscious feelings and desires, it's wrong. Don't dwell on it, or you might dream it again just for thinking about it so much.
>>
>>28875665
>It's Saturday
>Finally
>The time to see your waifu once again has arrived
>What a magnificent angel she is
>Beauty unmatched by any other character model
>And a personality that was destined to be with you, fitting together like a two year old's shape shorting cube
>Whenever she agrees to see you, your heart sings a never-ending chorus of love
>You will turn over the world just to see her smile
>Her knight, her lover
>And every time you actually get together, it's another 1000 days worth living
>No, 10,000
>Normally, she graces you with her presence in Ponyville, however, today is a little different:
>You're standing outside near the Everfree Forest
>Heck, the only way you even found this spot was because of the giant oak tree, towering above the other foliage
>In fact, that tree is the whole reason she wanted to meet here
>Maybe it's some sort of romantic symbol
>How your love, no matter what the weather, stands the test of time
>Now, if only you could find her
>Suddenly, behind you, hoofs patter against the soft grass and fallen leaves
>MUH WAIFU?!
>You whip around, your eyes burning to be bathed in her radiance
>OH, THE STARS SHINE A THOUSAND TIMES BRI...and it's only Trixie
>>
>>28876081
Maud

>>28876249
I did enjoy it but I feel guilty cause Trixie is not my waifu.

>>28876298
I'm trying to dwell on it but is hard, especially because its the first wet dream I've had in years
>>
>>28876397
>Maud
You'd be making the right choice by switching go Trixie
>>
File: 1386493732569.jpg (67KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1386493732569.jpg
67KB, 400x302px
>>28875884
>>
>>28876397
I know it's hard, but you gotta remember not to give dreams too much value. I had the opposite experience, as a recurring thing. I'd dream that my waifu was dating and doing all these romantic things with the guy that people ship her with, and I was watching as an observer. I think it was because I wondered so much if it meant something or if I'm a cuck or whatever that I kept dreaming it. If I had kinder, less self-deprecating thoughts before going to sleep, I'm sure I would have saved myself a lot of shit.
>>
Isn't your dream literally just banned from equestria daily?
>>
>>28876316
>Disappointed, your heart nearly shatters to pieces
>No, you must remain strong
>Your waifu will be here any moment
>But, damn, why is SHE here?
>A strange coincidence, you must say
>The blue mare works her way up to you, her pace awfully slow, and eyes never leaving yours
>"Hello, Anonymous," she said, flipping her mane
"Trixie, what are you doing here?"
>"Little ol' me? Well, this a favorite spot of Trixie's. I always come here"
>How inconvenient
>Dare you even say dreadful
>Being seen alone with another mare will surely summon ill thoughts if your waifu even so much as gazes such a scene
>Maybe you can convince her to leave
>You do have a way with woman
"Uh, Trixie, I'm actually waiting for a very special somepony, and I thought we were going to be, you know, uh, alone...
>Your hands are sweaty
"...in private?"
>Her face contorts, obviously offended
>"What!? Do you not like the Great and Powerful Trixie?"
>She melodramatically throws her head up and over, displaying her puffy chest
>"Is Trixie not good enough for you or something?"
>Instinctively, you react
"No, no, you are a very beautiful pony but-"
>You snap off the rest of the sentence, awkwardly ending yourself
>How could you call another pony beautiful?!
>That right is solely reserved for your waifu
>Trixie re-locks eyes with you, now sending over a rather flirtatious complexion
>"Oh, Anon, Trixie KNEW you couldn't resist her."
>>
>>28875665
Why can't you hit both Trixie and your wifu?
Why can't you hit them both simultaneously?
>>
>>28876862
>Throwing your arms up, you try pulling back the breaks on this situation
"Wait, Trixie, I didn't mean it lik-"
>She shouts over your voice, drowning it out
>"Anon, have sex with me now!"
>You freeze, jaw dropping
"E-Excuse me?"
>She stomps the ground, her horn now glowing
>"You heard me, we're having sex!"
>This is not good
>Not good at all
>To even entertain the thought of betraying your waifu is unspeakable
>Escape is now imperative
>But the idea that this mare wants you...
>No, you can't!
>Unsure of where to go or what to do, you just start backing up, straining to find a resolve
"Trixie, I'm sorry, but I can't. You're not my waifu."
>She gasps, hinting that your commitment is not worth its weight in salt
>Well, maybe a bit more than hinting
>"Anon! How DARE you reject Trixie!"
"No, it's not like that!"
>Magic manifests around your shins
>Abruptly, you collapse to the ground, feet yanked out from under
>Your ass absorbs most of the blow, but your head still takes a smack
"OW!"
>What the hell is she doing?
>Trying not to focus on the pain, the sound of hooves grow closer, leaving you to imagine the worst
>Her voice looms above your body
>"You are going to make love to Trixie, whether you want to or not."
>Lifting your aching head, you see her at your feet, closing her eyes, concentrating
>With in seconds, a loud, sparkling pop floods your hearing
>All vision blurs
>>
>>28876397
>but I feel guilty cause Trixie is not my waifu.
it's a common feeling in rape victims. Don't worry anon, you don't have to alone. There are groups that can help. Groups full of fellow rape victims of technicolor magical horses that came to them in their dreams.
>>
File: fH9v1d2.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
fH9v1d2.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>28875665
>Any suggestions?
Stop being autistic
>>
File: 1461511639146.png (287KB, 673x567px) Image search: [Google]
1461511639146.png
287KB, 673x567px
>>28875665

I don't know. I once had a lucid dream and decided to poke Celestia's ponut with my erect cock, as soon as I touched her she was catapulted into the sky at the speed of light.

Be happy you got to penetrate, faggot.
>>
>>28877858
>POOF
>As magic pony dust disappears from your eyes, a wooden ceiling comes into view
>Confused and somewhat disoriented, you rotate your head around
>Aside from a single lamp, the complete lack of anything decorating the walls is rather frightening
>Only bare, solid wood with no windows
>Not even a door
>It's also frightening that there are ropes tightly tied around your ankles and wrists, then attached to a bed frame from which you are trapped
>At least this is comfier than the dirt and grass
>But, holy shit, what
>What is happening?
>With a magic blast and a flash of light, Trixie teleports onto your legs
>The pressure of her soft fur is akin to a warm pillow
>Wait
>On your bare legs?
>Where did your pants, and, for that matter, your underwear, go?
>"Hello, Anon."
"W-what's going on?"
>Her rump slides up closer to your cock
>"We are in Trixie's rape dungeon, and we -are- going to have sex."
>Your boner is in full bloom
>You want to go into full panic, but the mindless animal within cries out to fill her
>Trixie watches the internal struggle, taking pleasure, as if it was only a play
>"You seem excited. Good. Now, Trixie will take her prize."
>A mental war is breaking out
>To loose your virginity to anyone but your waifu is tantamount to suicide
>Together, your souls will wither into nothingness, knowing that you soiled what should have been hers
>But what can you do?
>To fight or to thrust
>The emotions of equal power cancel themselves out, leaving you as still as a doll
>Her magic levitates your penis up,and she wastes no time engulfing your flesh with hers
>>
>>28875665
Look, OP, I know this must have been a horrific event for you, but this nightmare sounds like a dream come true to me. I've been going to sleep for the last 5 years hoping to have lewd dreams about ponies and all I've ever managed is to have a dream about twilight teaching me how to drive stick shift in a fucking Walmart parking lot.

You have to be one of the only people on the planet who has ever been mind raped by Trixie, or maybe any pony for that matter. Seriously though, at least you're able to have vivid dreams about being in Equestria. I wish I was capable of doing the same. Take that for what you will.
>>
I had a dream Twilight didn't learn enough about friendship so Celestia made me kill her with a hammer.
>>
File: fF8DXN2.jpg (21KB, 320x271px) Image search: [Google]
fF8DXN2.jpg
21KB, 320x271px
>>28879175
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.