[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there ever a certain point in the show where you just gave up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (654KB, 1280x954px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
654KB, 1280x954px
Was there ever a certain point in the show where you just gave up?
>>
>>28867937
Yeah it's called post S2.
>>
>>28867937
If I gave up I wouldn't be here.
>>
>>28867937
There were many points that chipped away at my joy and optimism, mostly through season 6, and mostly because of how it treated my waifu, but >>28867961 is right. There's still part of me that hopes season 7 will be great, though finishing season 6 was a chore and I have zero interest in the new EQG, despite having seen the others.
>>
>>28867961
>implying that getting off the ride is that easy
>>
>>28868582
>>28867961
I have to agree with these anons. For me, the first half of season six was meh-cool but then went to shit. I'm hopeful it'll be like seasons 3/4 where we ended on such a shit note, that not only will the standard bar will be set so low but that we'll reach standards that have never been considered
>>
>>28867937
I don't know, it was probably when dash became a domestic terrorist that I started to realize something wasn't feeling good about it. But i can't even lie, I felt super uncertain after Magical Mystery Cure... Maybe it was that period of my life, but also I think it just felt like some form of death for the show.

Tirek destroying the library so they could add a new playset also made me feel like shit.

Adding a new character was ultra sitcom-esque and I hate the way they shoehorned her in. The show just isn't the same as it was 5 years ago.
>>
>>28867937
kinda
i gave up on spike, somewhere along s2
when the show first started, i thought that spike had the potential to be a cool character
turns out hes just some apparently bbc lovin gay childish cuck who doesnt know how to learn anything
>>
>>28867937
Yeah, S4E01.
I reached a point at which I was watching an episode and thinking stuff like 'I dont like this', 'why would they do that?', ''why am I even watching this?'.
I thought 'fuck this shit' and turned it off before it even finished. Haven't seen an episode ever since.
>>
>>28868725
why are you here faggot
>>
>>28868725
S4 is pretty bad but dat S5, man
>>
>>28868741
To shitpost and read green in few generals I like.
>>
>>28867937
no
>>
>>28868725
That's the feel I had through pretty much all of Season 4. Me and my brother stopped watched after the S4 finale, thought it wrapped up everything nicely and was a good dropoff point.

He was into it again in a few months, took me roughly 2 years to come crawling back though. All things considered I think I lasted pretty long.
>>
i gave up at start of S6
>>
>>28867937
I've watched like a dozen cartoons from the 80's.

Trust me, even at it's worst, FiM is still better.

Not being a waifufag probably helps.
>>
>>28867937
Season six finale.
Press F to cry for bugmom
>>
>>28867937
No, I still have hopes for S7 and beyond. All that needs to be done is to fix what already been established, even though the writers don't actually watch the show.
>>
>>28868914
Eh, she'll be back. She'll learn the true meaning of friendship before S7 is up. I just hope she keeps her design and doesn't turn into one of those other eyesores.
>>
>>28867937
This season. I think Haber is an absolute incompetent, and seeing Miller dismissing criticism saying that "it's a show for little girls" was the final nail in the coffin. The current staff are a bunch of fucking retards and don't give a fuck about the show anymore.
This season was so fucking terrible it was a chore more than anything else, I finished it because I didn't want to give up halfway, but I have zero interest in season 7, I'm here just for the movie and that's it, the show is dead for me. Also, I REALLY hope that the movie is set before season 6, so I can pretend this abomination never existed.
>>
>>28867937
Fans of the fandom should be gassed.
>>
>>28867937
>gave up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrwshagYmuY
>>
>>28869026
t. butthurt Glimmerfag
>>
>>28869126
>Just becuaee someone watches the show it means they like Glimmer
>>
>>28867937
S5 starlight's finale
>>
>>28868640
He got better in later seasons.
>>
>>28867937
Not the show but i stoped watching legend of everfree in disgust when i saw what they did to filthy rich.

Waste of my money that was.
>>
>>28868622
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT DASH IS NOT A TERRORIST
she commited an act of sabotage not an act of terrorism you retards.
>>
>>28869177
Damage control status: failed.
Stay mad.
>>
>>28869237
What did they do to filthy rich?
>>
>>28867937
When they kept Dave rapp as a writer
>>
>>28867937
Twilicorn or episode 100
>>
>>28869284
They turned him into a generic greedy property developer.
>>
>>28868611
Staying on the ride implies you still care about the official content that's produced, despite your desire to break away from it, not fantasizing about fucking ponies.
>>
>>28867937
Several.

But I never give up all the way.

I just get a little closer each time.
>>
I watched every second episode, give or take, of S6. Caught up with everything at episode 19. Saw episodes 21 and 22. Literally stopped watching midway through "Where the Apple Lies" and haven't seen an episode since, not even the finale. Was it any good?
>>
>>28869327
>paying money to watch EQG
you deserved it
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.