[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Castle_of_the_Two_Sisters_S5E26.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Castle_of_the_Two_Sisters_S5E26.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Why in the Cutie Re-Mark, Luna ruling over Equestria was implied to be such a horrible thing?

That alternate reality was quite serene and beautiful. The Castle of the two sisters was restored and even available to visitors. I mean, in every other universe everyone was fighting for their lives. Here, they were subjected to a warm summer night, with shooting stars, and magnificent constellations dazzling the viewer. How horrible.
>>
Well Celestiais stuck in the moon, plus it's implies that she'd ater get fucked over by later villians.
>>
>>28861523
no one wants night 24/7.
>>
>>28861578
>implying
>>
>>28861578
>implying
>>
>>28861578
it would be really comfy to be honest
>>
>>28861523
Because she's the dark one.
>>
>>28861523
>Why in the Cutie Re-Mark, Luna ruling over Equestria was implied to be such a horrible thing?
You mean like the media with a Trump presidency?
>>
>>28861543
>get fucked over by later villians
The spell returned them to the same time, so Nightmare Moon's kingdom was post-Tirek and Discord. My guess is that Nightmare Moon dealt with them the hard way.
>>28861523
>trees still growing
I thought the world was supposed to freeze and all the plants were supposed to die. Clearly Celestia lied about that too.
>>
>>28861638
Well to be honest Trump will be a suboptimal president. Bernie would've been the best option, but Democunts cheated him from winning and put that common criminal and compulsive liar Hillary up against Trump. I never doubted she'd lose, literally everybody hates her.
>>
>>28861523
Night is the domain of most monsters/evil creatures, public safety is at an all time low.

no sun leads to reduced crop production, which leads to hunger.

Nightmare moon is selfish and self serving, and won't care.

Rest of the world that needed aid Celestia would have provided is fucked.

No one other than NM seemed to be particularly happy.
>>
File: CelestiaImplying.gif (405KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
CelestiaImplying.gif
405KB, 309x309px
>>28861578
>Implying
>>
File: Smile.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Smile.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
>>28861664
>Trump will be a suboptimal president
>Bernie would've been the best option
>>
>>28861660
The world freezing over and the ponies dying of hunger because no sunlight means no plants was Faust's idea.

As you can see, it's yet another of the things that Meghan and later Jim simply ignored to keep adding their own stuff into the show.
>>
>>28861763
But this is stupid. The sun is still there, just not in the sky. Otherwise starvation would be the least of ponies' problems, as the planet itself would spin uncontrollably in space since it'd have no star to orbit around.

Just like how when Luna was banished, the moon didn't disappear. Celestia is banished, but the sun should be all fine and dandy too.
>>
>>28861523
Unless you are an extreme edgelord, it would be incredibly tough to live in eternal night.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.