[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 3

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. Crime edition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>28859564

When we last left off, we were just beginning after sex cuddles

>You smile and work your magic, cleaning Astray of the mess.
>You turn the colt’s head to you and give him another kiss, Astray openly accepting it and looking up at you with sleepy eyes after.
>You nuzzle him and keep him close, Midnight joining in on helping Astray drift to sleep.
>Astray Wordlessly falls asleep, smiling as you look to Midnight.
“Want me to finish you off? I still got a round left in me.”
>Midnight winks, giving a nod.
>”If you are up to it, I still got a little bit to go… frankly, he did alright for his first time, I think he might have gotten me off if he took us one at a time.”
“Oh really?”
>Midnight nods, looking down at her hind legs.
>“He’s a good size for his age, not huge but not average either. Hopefully he doesn’t mope about not getting a mare off on his first time, that’s just one of the things we will need to teach him."
>>
>>28859573
He also has to work on his endurance a bit, but I think that will come with experience. Anyways...wanna ride~?
>>
>>28859573
He can take it in the rear like a champ though.
Ask how much did he leave inside her?
Heh, I'm actually looking forward to sloppy seconds.
>>
>>28859573
“Yeah, his endurance is something to work on too, but that could come from experience. He also can take it in the rear like a champ.… Anyways, wanna ride?~ How much did he leave?”
>Midnight grins at you.
>“Plenty honestly… And my mare thinks she is a stallion now does she?”
>Midnight rolls away and stands on Astray’s bed, arching her back so her flank is in the air as she raises her tail, presenting herself to you.
>“Let’s see what you got.”
>You gently get away from Astray and move to Midnight, grabbing onto her flanks and mounting her.
>You slide in easily, a mix of Midnight’s juices and Astray’s cum providing plenty of lubrication.
>You don’t waste time and begin pounding against Midnight’s flanks, feeling some wetness against her firm rear as you do.
>Midnight moans and looks back at you with half lidded eyes, pleasure on her face as you fuck her.
>Leaning in, you bite her ear as you keep on top, Midnight shivering and shaking from it.
>“A-ahhh!~ E-easy, those are- ahhh!~
>You can’t help but grin at the noises, wrapping a hoof around her core to hold her in place better as you keep hilting the mare.
>Your sensitivity from already cumming makes your pleasure rise, your limit quickly approaching
>Midnight suddenly cries out into the mattress, her body shivering as you feel her insides tighten on your member.
>>
>>28859731
Nibble on her ears some more then let's put her on her back when we get ready to finish in her. I want to be able to kiss her.

Then eat out the liquid love we put in her. We can't leave our mistress dirty after all.
>>
>>28859731
Let's finish up inside and feed on her lust while we're at it. When we're done and if she isn't too tired ask if she wants to eat some of those TV dinners and cuddle while watching TV, let's complete the Netflix and Chill session.
>>
>>28859731
>You keep thrusting, leaning in and biting Midnights ear again
>“Nnnh- Aaaahhhhh~”
>Midnight squirms and makes even more pleasure filled noises, you tugging on her ears.
>Eventually you pull out and flip and Batpony mare onto her back, Midnight blushing slightly as she looks up at you.
>You penetrate her again, continuing the sweet love making.
>It is not long before you reach your second climax, darting in and kissing Midnight.
>Midnight wraps all her legs around you, locking you in and keeping you deep inside of her as you fill her up.
>You break free after your climax rides out, panting slightly from the battle between your mouth and Midnight’s.
>You then pull out and quickly kiss your way down to her Midnight, looking up to see Midnight smiling slightly with anticipation.
[1/2]
>>
>>28859863
>You watch at your white cum leaks out of the mare toward her dock, leaning in and licking it up.
>“Ahhh, Hunter~”
>You happily begin to lap at Midnight’s marehood, licking up and swallowing your still very warm cum, along with Astray’s and Midnight’s fluids.
>Midnight shivers and shakes as she moans, her legs around your head slightly as you eat her out, unable to tell if you are doing this for her pleasure or your own.
>You drink up and swallow the juices from all three of you, Midnight reaching another climax as you get just a little more out of her.
>You then move up and give the mare a surprise kiss, sharing some of the liquid love with her.
>Midnight swallows and winks, pulling you in for a hug and sighing.
>She then looks up at you, feeling the area where your collar is, then up to your head and stroking it.
>”Very good… good girl… you just may make me your mare after all.”
>You smile, enjoying the soft petting on the back of your head.
“Feeling tired? Wana get some of those TV dinners and watch some things?”
>”That would be perfect, let’s go.”
>You both get up and quietly leave Astray to sleep, getting steaks for each of you and quickly cooking them.
>When ready, you both head to your room, opening the door to a surprise.
>On the floor lays a glowing blue/purple object in the shape of a square, looking like it is full of stars.
>The Ursa rug gives the room a slight glow, the same thing draped over your bed and folded back near the top, revealing it to be a comforter.

[2/2]
>>
>>28859870
We'll have to thank Ash for this later.
The new stuff is really good setting up mood for the room.
Let's get under the comforter and ask midnight what she wants to watch.

Also I call little spoon!
>>
>>28859870
Wow, Ash did a great job! Time to go feel the comforter.
>>
>>28859870
Put up a horror movie. Best option for cuddles.
>>
>>28859870
“Oh wow, I’ll need to thank Ash for this.”
>”It looks pretty!”
>You move over and feel the fur of the comforter, the fur being as soft as the glow it produces.
>You climb onto your bed with your food and Midnight joins you, you smiling at her.
“So, what kind of movie? I’m thinking horror. Also, dibs on the little spoon.”
>Midnight giggles, nodding
>”Aww, my little cutie wants to be held? Sure thing and yes, I love horror.”
>You and Midnight get set up, using Fixit to play the movie.
>By the time the search and into to the movie is done, your food is finished, you and Midnight laying down with her hooves wrapped around you.
>Midnight’s head rests on the top of yours, you giving a small shiver when she gives your horn a slight kiss.
>The both of you watch the movie, the movie being about a small group being trapped in a school with a Murderer.
One jump scar gets you both, you holding onto Midnight’s hooves, Midnight hugging you tighter by the chest.
>Between the movie and scares, you find yourself thoroughly enjoying being held, the comforting and loving feeling of it soothing you a little.
>As the movie comes to a close, the door to your room opens, Breeze stepping in.
>The Hybrid mare looks at the two of you and scrunches her face with a smile, fiving a wince when she shakes her hoof and begins pulling her boots off.
>”Aweee, Breezy, don’t be jealous. Tired?”
>”Yes…” Breeze says, trying to get her coveralls off but having some trouble. “I got your plates almost finished, they just need to dry, then you can paint them if you want.”
>“Yay! You’re the best.”
>>
>>28860065
"Don't worry Breeze they're enough room for everyone to be held. "

Lift up the cover and beckon her in. I think it's time for a nap.
>>
>>28860065
“Come here Breezy, there’s enough room for all of us.”
>You move the comforter aside and pat in front of you, Breeze smiling as she wiggles out of her coveralls with nothing on.
>She moves to you and lay’s next to you, nuzzling and burying her face into your chest.
>You hold the cute Hybrid mare as Midnight holds you, magicing the comforter over the three of you
>”Mmmmh, nice and cozy.” Breeze says, sinking into you even more.
>You give her forehead a kiss and she looks up to you, giving you a kiss back.
>The kiss is then between Midnight and Breeze, then you and Midnight, all of you wrapped up in a loving way.
>You drift into a sweet sleep, your two mares close and comfortably against you.
>You open your eyes to a very comfortable rumbling, looking down to the sweet Hybrid mare.
>Breeze looks up from your chest, smiling softly and inching closer as she purrs.
>She kisses you, the two of you gently making out until she breaks it, smiling at you.
>“Morning.”
>>
>>28860268
Now do some lewds
>>
>>28860268
Mornin' sleepyhead. Sorry about not inviting you yesterday, we were breaking in Astray. Maybe he can join us tonight, he seemed to love the action.
>>28860277
We just got like 20 posts of lewds, let's not. We practically get lewds every ingame night.
>>
Reminder that we're gonna do a job from Astray's "friends".
>>
>>28860268
Let's go to breakfast.
I think it's safe to say we missed the deadline for the black market missions, but we still can do the jobs for the sex shop guy.

Let's ask Ash if she wants to do that security job given how much she likes to beat ponies up.
Then we can do the film job. We should probably ask for more details, like what's the plot.
>>
>>28860315
I thought that was supposed to happen yesterday, but we forgot.
>>
>>28860325
>>28860333
We didn't miss it. The job is today, we just gotta talk to Astray when he wakes up.
>>
>>28860312
>we were breaking in Astray. Maybe he can join us tonight, he seemed to love the action.

I'm not sure if that's the best topic to start the morning with. She really didn't seem interested in that.
>>
>>28860277
Bad anon, don't beg for lewds or mistress midnight will put you in your place.
>>
>>28860380
We gotta tell her sooner or later though, and I would prefer it it's sooner. Otherwise Astray won't get a foursome.
>>
>>28860423
I get ya man but it just doesn't seem like something she wanted a part of.

Besides she already knows that we were planning on doing stuff with him and seemed pretty uncomfortable with it; at least the legal part of it anyway.

Tell her if you want. I just think I'll make breakfast a bit awkward for her.
>>
>>28860268
“Good morning sleepy head, feeling better?”
>Breeze nods, back to nuzzling your chest.
>“Much… I hope she likes it.”
“I bet she will.”
>The two of you cuddle more until you both Agree to get up, Midnight sleeping in as you both get Hungry.
>You pick out a new pair of clothing from what you got yesterday from the container, Breeze asking about it and smiling when you tell her.
>You both make your way to the mess, Finding Ash and a very tired looking Astray there.
>“Morning.” Ash says, snickering at Astray as he tries to sip at a drink.
>>
>>28860504
Just do it. She already agreed to trying it out. And since we already broke the ice for her she might feel more comfortable with doing it with him next time.
>>
>>28860552
Send him an image of our point of view last night and see if that wakes him up. Ask him out loud if he slept well.
>>
>>28860552
Teletalk to Astray: 'So...how did you like last night? Decided on a preference? Or do you love both like me?'
>>
>>28860552
Telepathically tell Astray that we're sorry for not bring him into our bed last night but we didn't want to wake him.

Also say he can crawl into bed with us any time he wants to just so he knows.
Oh and did he enjoy being a bottom? That filled feeling is the best part.
>>
>>28860604
>Or do you love both like me?'
I don't understand this question.
>>
>>28860669
Probably asking if he prefers dick or pussy.
>>
>>28860669
See this >>28860678
Sorry, I guess I worded it poorly.
>>
>>28860678
Heh, he didn't seem to last very long with dat dick in him so we might already know, kek.

Especially after how he hung on to us and cuddled up to your hoof afterward, so cute~!
>>
>>28860772
My bet is on both, but let's see what he says.
>>
>>28860552
>You grab some food and go to sit down, waiting for Astray to not be drinking.
“Morning, sleep well?”
>Just as you ask the question, you telepathically send Astray three images from your point of view.
>You start with him nervously looking back at you with his tail up, then when you had him close and moaning, finally with the colt’s rear leaking your cum.
>Astray practically hits the roof when he jumps up, face slightly red and his eyes wide open as Ash laughs.
>“Awake now? Hunter scare you shitless?”
>Astray growls and nods, some lust coming from him, the colt avoiding looking at you.
>“Yes… and yeah, just can’t wake up properly.” Astray says, his voice then filling your head ‘We need to talk about the job in private when we can.’
>You sit down and begin to eat, looking to Astray as you silently talk to him.
‘Sorry for not taking you to my bed last night, I didn’t want to wake you. But if you want crawl into bed with us or me, you can do so at any time, there is always room.
>’Thanks…’
‘So… did you like last night? Have a Preference? Or do you love mares and stallions like me?’
>Astray keeps eating, looking little embarrassed.
>’…Yes… i…’
>You catch a smile on the colt’s face.
>’It was incredible… Mares are less painfull but... both are nice. Both the kissing and the taste of… uh… yeah.’
‘Did you enjoy being the bottom? Being filled?’
>’…yes… I don’t know why, I felt good like that, it still hurts though.’
>You keep eating, getting your food finished.
>’So… we can do more, right?’
>>
>>28860855
'Of course bud, we'll get to it again sometime. Don't worry, you'll get used to that feeling and it won't even hurt anymore soon, but you can top me next if you want. Unless you want to learn how to put that filthy mouth of yours to work next.'

Talk to Astray alone about the job after breakfast.
>>
>>28860855
'Of course, we can do more every night if nothing important comes up. You should probably thank Midnight, you won't find a lot of mares who are willing to do stuff like that with a colt your age, so be sure to give her a hug at least. I gotta wonder though...you sleep more than us and you still manage to look like a zombie every single morning...how much sleep do you need exactly?'
>>
>>28860855
Send him images of him in different positions as a response. Sucking our dick, sitting in our lap fully exposed to Midnight, missionary, spitroasted...
>>
>>28860855
>...both are nice.
Fuckin' called it! >>28860792
Our lil' buddy is bisexual, how adorable~
>>
>>28860855
Thank ash on the rug and comforter. It's awesome!
>>
>>28860855
We should make a cock sucking curse jar for him and every time decides to cuss that's one credit in the jar and one more time he needs to suck us off.

That would be a fun kink game to introduce to him.
>>
>>28860855
‘Of course we can. And don't worry, you'll get used to that feeling and it won't even hurt anymore soon, but you can top me next if you want. Unless you want to learn how to put that filthy mouth of yours to work next.'
>You mentally send an image of Astray licking the tip of your stallionhood as he holds onto it with both hooves, making him look a little intoxicated by it.
>Astray perks up, you sending him more mental images.
>You helping keep him exposed as he sits on your lap, the colt spitroased, him on his back as you fuck him missionary
>The lust coming from Astray increased, the Colt rubbing his eyes as he hides his face.
‘Also, how much sleep do you need? You look like a zombie all the time even though you get more.’
>’I’m young, I got fucking… railed… last night, and because the past few days I am still getting used to sleeping somewhere nice where I don’t need to be scared for my life.’
>Midnight and Twitch both walk in, saying good morning and sitting down, Midnight next to you and giving you and Breeze a nuzzle.
>You look to Ash after saying the same, smiling.
“Thanks for the rug and comforter Ash, it looks great!”
>“Yeah, looks awesome!”
>Ash nods, smiling.
>“Old geezer likes to hunt, taught me a thing or two. Glad you like it.”
>After you finish eating, you leave the other’s and head to Astray’s room, Astray coming with you as the others eat.
>You look to Astray, you colt looking up at you with a friendly smile.
“Alright, so, what’s the job?”
>”We are robbing a bank.”
“….What?”
>“Well… by rob a bank, I mean use that to get in and destroy something of value to some criminals. And since I know you don’t like hostages, we have an alternative, we cause trouble at some docks to distract police while others carry out the “robbery”. Somepony pissed off my friends, now they want to make an example.”
>>
File: file.png (785KB, 1350x1740px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
785KB, 1350x1740px
>>28861096
Let's pull him into a nice sitting cuddle as we talk business. What's the payout and what are we destroying? If it some other gang or a criminal I'm not bothered.

We also need to remember to go and learn our spells before we go out and do anything.
>>
>>28861122 (me)
>If it some other gang or a criminal I'm not bothered.

Right, ignore that part, he said it directly. I was distracted by finding a sitting cuddle pic.
>>
>>28861096
I'm not against it, but I'm a little worried about the notoriety that could come with it.
Couldn't we just sneak in and destroy what the client wants gone? I just prefer to do a clean job rather than draw attention. As for setting the example, I have no problem with it.

Our crew being on a bounty list is bad for business.
>>
>>28861150
Masks n' shit. Plus, for a little extra if Ashtray's friends have a picture of someone they want in jail they can send us we can let our mask slip on camera. It's on them to make sure he doesn't have an alibi.

>>28861096
We're at the point where we need a name. We're not doing business till we know who we're dealing with.
>>
>>28861096
Sounds good. What kind of trouble do you think we should do on the docks? Also...you don't mind if I shapeshift into your dad while we're doing this? I mean...I could just transform into a random criminal but...I think that would be way more fun.
>>28861150
Anon, you seem to forget, we are a changeling.
>>
File: evil.jpg (110KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
110KB, 400x400px
>>28861184
>Also...you don't mind if I shapeshift into your dad while we're doing this?
>>
>>28861171
>>28861184
I'm not forgetting that we're a changeling or that we could have the others use masks, but I just think it might be easier to sneak in rather than just go in with a bang.

We could just kiddnap someone working there with the information we need about the vault, steal their identity, and take care of the stuff inside with a thermite bomb. Then we sneak out without anyone noticing.
But I guess we'd get more cash if we robbed them, though.
>>
>>28861235
So the CYOA is turning into Payday2? We could just ask Astray what gets us more money.
>>
>>28861096
>You give a thoughtful hum, sitting on the floor.
>You grab and pull Astray closer, leaning back and having him sit between your hooves, keeping him in a slight hug.
>It takes a few seconds, but Astray hugs back slightly, hooves around your forehooves as he smiles up at you.
“So… do we have to be loud about this? Can’t we sneak in?”
>Astray shakes his head, frowning slightly.
>”The bank is always open… and even then the storage doesn’t open easily… That’s why I looked for a way for us to be involved but keep us out of the hard stuff, or the hurting ponies stuff since I know you don’t like that.”
“The docks.”
>”Exactly, we scare some ponies, shoot some boxes, then run away.”
>You Give a nod.
“What would give us more money?”
>“This isn’t for money, its for favours. My friends will trust you if you do this for the and open up their market for you… though, if you want to steal some things while we are there…”
“Question… Could I disguise myself as your dad as this?
>There is a pause as Astray looks away then up at you slightly.
>“…You can disguise yourself as my father if you want to… Fucking dick deserves it.”
>You feel a brief growing anger from the Colt before he look us at you, surprised.
>“Hey, we may not even need to get involved! The explosives! We-“
>A beeping gets your attention, Astray levitating a device over.
>He looks at it and smiles.
“What?”
>“Later, After we are finished talking about this. We could place some explosives and detonate them after finding a way to get ponies away, that way we do our job and distract the police while the other go to work. By the way, my friends upped the payment, first order you make will be free.”
>>
>>28861387
Alright, sounds good. We setup a few fireworks, break in, and get out in time for lunch.
>>
>>28861387
First order as in...I get to pick any item I want, no matter the price? Sweet! Also you're a genius, the timed explosive idea is brilliant.
>>
>>28861387
Give him a good ear skritching as a reward. It's good of him to anticipate what our thoughts are and try to help move towards them.
>>
>>28861545
>ear skritching
Be sure to get a good look at his face when we do it, it'll be so adorable!
>>
>>28861387
>You smile, looking down at Astray.
“As in, first one is free? Regardless of price?”
>“Yep!”
“Sweet!”
>You think for a moment and smile, getting an idea from what you once saw.
>You secretly transform your hoof into a Dimond Dog paw, getting behind Astray and getting a claw on his ear.
>You gently drag it across his ear, getting a tiny shiver and ear flick from him.
>“ah.”
>Astray’s face changes a little here and there, The colt seeming to enjoy the attention.
>He leans against you, giving a more then relaxed sigh and you keep going, Astray’s hind leg twitching ever so slightly as he closes his eyes.
>The device goes off again in a different tone, Astray ignoring it as you keep giving him affection, sweet happiness coming from him.
>>
>>28861695
Pat him on the back and tell him that his thing is buzzing.
>>
>>28861695
God damn that's too fucking adorable! Quit skritching and tell him that his thing is buzzing.
>>
>>28861695
Hug him, kiss his forehead, then >>28861711
>>
>>28861695
Tell him his tamagotchi is hungry.
Speaking of ask if we can have some of that yummy happiness coming off him. Keep scratching him.

I wonder when our gift from fixer is going to get here.
>>
>>28861741
Don't forget to nuzzle him.
God I love this qt.
>>
>>28861695
>You give Astray a hug as you keep playing with his ear, then giving him a kiss on his forehead.
>You then stop and pull away, a small redness to the colt’s face.
“Your tamagotchi is hungry.”
>”My what?”
>You point a hoof to the device, transforming the other back to normal.
>“Fuck!”
>Astray quickly magic’s the deice to him, going from worried to happy.
“Think I could steal some of that happiness? I’m feeling a little hungry.”
>“Hold off on that. Come!”
“What?”
>“Just get the fuck up!”
>Astray gets up and takes off, you sighing and following him.
>You both end up in the cargo, doors open with a stallion standing outside the ship.
>You approach him, Astray particularly happy.
>“Umm… Hunter?” The stallion asks.
“Yes?”
>“Package from an… Advocate?.”
>The stallion gestures to a small crate
>“Sign here.”
>‘Do it.’
>>
>>28861869
Do it, faggot!
>>
>>28861869
Ok, sign for the package.

"So Astray...what exactly did I just sign for?"
>>
>>28861869
>You sign of on the package, the stallion leaving you and Astray along in the cargo.
“What is this even about? What did I even sign for?”
>”It was to be a gesture of good faith to you and you only… but.
>Astray smiles, looking to his hooves.
>“Look… I owe you for… everything at this point I guess. I know now that I can… express how I feel, kinda. But, I wanted to show that I meant it, so I pulled some strings yesterday morning to make it… more…”
>You pry open the crate, dropping the lid right away.
>Inside is… four personal shield generators.
>“You are right, I can’t… fight. So here, so I’m pulling my weight and saying thanks. Being out there alone was... w-was…”
>Astray clears his throat.
>“We should get working, right?”
>>
>>28861992
"Its still morning bud. We got time for you to get out anything you want to get out."

Let's head to his room so he can have some privacy.
>>
>>28861992
Put a hoof on his shoulder and give him an open prompting look. I'd like to encourage him to say what he wants to say. Then give him a hug and thank him for looking to help protect all of us.

>>28862004
Put the shields away in the equipment locker first either way.
>>
>>28861992
Give him a big hug and say thanks. This kid is too damn adorable.
>>
Space Bug is obviously a changeling given how much he likes to feast on our feels.
>>
>>28862074
Oh really?
Then how about i twist that arm even more?

>>28861992
>You turn, giving Astray a big hug before smiling at him.
“Thank you Astray! Seriously. And we don’t need to work yet, we still have time.”
>“N-no, it’s nothing, we should-“
>Astray stops dead as you wrap a hoof around him, giving a sympathetic look.
“Your room?”
>The colt nods, loosing his smile a little.
>You both walk back, you storing the shields next to the ballistic vest.
>You then heat to Astray’s room, seeing him on his bead and sitting next to him with a soft smile.
“Now, come on, what do you…”
>You trail off when you see his face, tears running down Astray’s face.
>He lunges for you and hugs you very tightly, sobbing into your chest
>”I-i-i-i-I”
>Astray just keeps crying, a dam finally breaking and emotions flying from him.
>Greif, sadness, sorrow, hate, anger, despair, all of them strong.
>”I just don’t understand! Why? What did I do? Why was I thrown away?!”
>You are a little lost for words, Astray still going.
>“It was so hard! I was so scared and cold the first month! I had to eat from the fucking dumpster!”
>>
>>28862201
Hug him tight.

"It's okay, it's not your fault Astray. Just let it all out little guy."
>>
>>28862201
Damn. Return the hug and let him get it out of his system. Tell him that everything's gonna be ok.
>>
>>28862201
>You give Astray a hug, feeling him try and hug you even tighter.
“It’s aright, everything is going to be okay.”
>Astray keeps crying, talking about being alone, being hungry, being lost, running from ponies.
>It is a good half an hour before he settles a little, you still hugging him and rubbing his back as he leans against you.
>”I just wish it never happened, I want my mom back, I want my friends I had. I wish I had you instead of him…”
>Astray pulls back a little, sniffling with red eyes.
>“I wish I know what it was… I’m sorry.”
>Astray hugs you again, nuzzling your cheek
>”You are just so much better and cooler, even before you helped me you were better, you cared from the beginning. Thank you… Thank you for… saving me.”
>>
>>28862410
Try to fight back manly tears. Fail horribly and hug him more.

"I'm sorry wasn't there for you Ashtray. I'll do my best to give you a better life!"
>>
>>28862410
Put our hooves on his shoulders and hold him out from us for a second and smile at him. It's not just us. The entire crew welcomed you. And you took the leap of faith to trust us. Many colts in your position would be too suspicious, or too scared to see what was at the end of this road. But you were brave and strong enough to try it, not afraid of what could happen. I'm proud to have such a brave colt by my side as a crew member, a friend, and a member of the family.
>>
>>28862410
And I would do it again if given the chance. You're a good kid, Astray. You deserve way better than being on the street. You just got dealt a bad hand, things will only get better from here...
>>
>>28862410
Love and nuzzle the fuck out of him.
>>
>>28862410
>You can feel a lump in your throat, the moment getting to you.
>You try to fight back your tears, having no success, pulling back from Astray and smiling at the colt.
“And I’d do it again. You are a good colt Astray, one that got dealt a bad hand, and deserves better then living on the street.”
>Astray smiles, tears still falling
>You start hugging him again, heeling happiness from him.
“But it's not just me. The entire crew welcomed you. And you took the leap of faith to trust us. Many colts in your position would be too suspicious, or too scared to see what was at the end of this road. But you were brave and strong enough to try it, not afraid of what could happen. I'm proud to have such a brave colt by my side as a crew member, a friend, and a member of the family.”
>“F-family.”
>Astray nuzzles you again, and you nuzzle him back, the two of you affirming the bond between the both of you
“I promise you that things will get better from here, and that I will do my best for you and give you a better life.”
>Astray pulls back and nods, wiping his eyes.
>“You already have. And I promise that I won’t let you down.”
>>
>>28862632
"Ok *sniff* that's an enough crying for now. We have a bank to rob."

Guess we need to inform the crew about the job. We might be fine with it but if there not comfortable with this job I don't want to force them into it.
I think it's important to give them the option to opt out of questionable missions.
>>
>>28862632
Heh...you got me in tears as well...lil' bugger! I'm glad we had this talk. Hopefully you feel a little better after getting that off your chest. If you ever need another talk like this you know where to find me. But for now...I think we have a bank to rob!

Astray social link MAX?
>>
>>28862632
>You smile, chuckling a little and wiping your own eyes.
“You got me in tears as well...lil' bugger! I'm glad we had this talk. Hopefully you feel a little better after getting that off your chest. If you ever need another talk like this, you know where to find me. But for now...I think we have a bank to rob!”
>Astray nods and you both get up, going to the mess and gathering the crew.
>You get the crew up to speed, telling them about the job and what is needed.
>The reactions are varied, but there is no outright “no” given.
>”Not the dirtiest job I’v done… in and out?” Ash asks.
“In and out.”
>“I don’t like it…” Breeze says, “We could easily all get caught.”
>“And that is why we make a distraction. We set off explosives at the docks and all the police will be too busy or not notice a small team of robbers. Even then, it is on another station.” Astray says.
>“But those explosions could kill ponies.”
>“Fire alarm.” Twitch says.
>The crew looks to the quiet Hybrid, Twitch shrugging.
>”Ponies clear out, bombs go off, distraction with hopefully no kills.”
>”Might work…” Midnight says.
>“Well… If we are making teams, I want to be away form the bank.” Breeze says. “I’m really not comfortable with pushing ponies around. I think I’m okay with doing what Twitch suggested.”
>”Some muscle can scare ponies away while we force our way in and just bust the door down, not like we are needing to hurt ponies.” Ash says. “I’m in.”
>“Well… I’ve broken my fair share of laws…may as well add armed robbery or anarchy.” Midnight says.
>Twitch just shrugs
>”I’m not going in the bank Hunter… Sorry.” Breeze says. “I can set off an alarm or move the bombs, but I can’t threaten ponies.”

>>28862768
Have you checked his stats recently?
>>
I will destroy ISIS.
>>
>>28862956
Right then. Breeze and Twitch will set the bombs and pull the fire alarm and I'm going to do the robbery with Midnight and Ash. Sound good? It would also be a good idea if we put some different clothes on to disguise ourselves. It won't be a problem for me since I'm a changeling, but we need something for Ash and Midnight. Any chance that clothing crate has masks or something in it?
>>
>>28862956
Midnight, Ashtray, and Twitch with us, Ash and Breeze on the distraction team. Shouldn't need many on the distraction team but it's always best to pair off at the least.

Also give Breeze a nuzzle. It's good that she told us outright. Get Ashtray to try and hack the banks systems from without before we go in.
>>
>>28863019
Mate, we can't bring Astray along with us on a bank robbery, it's too dangerous for him and it will attract all sorts of attention since we will be disguising ourselves as his dad. We are gonna get a combat drone for him soon so he can accompany us on missions though.
>>
>>28862956
We're also going to need to get our hands on an unmarked vehicle for the getaway so we don't get this traced back to us. Can anyone here help with that?

Also, even though it's not the goal would it seem weird to investigators if Would it give them more reason to look into this?reason to look into this?

>>28863019
>Get Ashtray to hack the bank
I think we have to get him in the bank to do that unless we have the wifi.

>>28863063
>combat drone
We put the order in for that thing, didn't we?
I'm still looking forward to Astray to see the gift from his new aunt.
>>
>>28863063
Considering we're not intending on shooting anything it's actually one of the safer missions. And the benefit he brings from being able to disable security is a must have.

We don't have the drone yet and it's low-risk.
>>
>>28863100
It will still attract a ton of attention with him being a colt and all. He can't be seen in there. And we are using thermite to break into the vault so disabling security isn't needed.
>>
Suddenly falling under the weather, need to stop it a little early.

Won't run tomorrow as previously mentioned but we will be back to normal come next weekend. Untill then, formulate plans or ask things.

>>28863097
oder was placed, its just being made
Drone soon
>>
>>28863100
I guess he could sneak in during the panic and while we have everyone looking at us.
Or he could hack in from a port outside the building like an atm or something.

I'd really rather not have him in the limelight cause he's easy to point out. So then the cops come they'll be looking for a group of adults with a younger stallion.
>>
>>28863119
>disabling security isn't needed
I wouldn't say that. No doubt someone is going to try and hit the silent alarm.
Buying more time is never bad, but we'd need to find a way for him to not be seen.
>>
>>28863127
All he really needs is terminal access, we can have Midnight or Ash get him in through an exit near the offices and get him on one.

>>28863119
Disabling cameras so that the rest of the crew is on camera as little as possible as well as disabling the alarm is very useful. Time to work is more valuable than just about anything in a robbery.
>>
>>28863127
>>28863154
>>28863166
Then we just gotta ask him if he can meddle with security from outside the bank. He can't be seen or associated with us, that will put way too much heat on us.
>>28863122
Darn! Get well soon Bug, see ya next time.
>>
>>28863122
Hey Bug, does our piloting augment only work on ships and space fighters or can it be used on cars and stuff too?

Also get well soon!
>>
>>28863197
cars, bikes, tanks, mechs, drones, Fixit,A remote controlled flying dildo

The only wing that won't work is the navigation, its meant for flying only, but you can plug into almost anything.
>>
>>28863230
How weird would it be to plug into a dildo while Breeze uses it. Considering the entire shifting of our senses and all. That's got to be a fetish.
>>
>>28862956
If we're just looking to intimidate ponies into being still while we break in and run I think its best to have Twich and Ash with us on the robbery team cause there the toughest looking. Then we can leave the bomb work to midnight and Breeze.
>>
>>28864229
>>
>>28863230
>remote controlled flying dildo
Just imagine flying one into a bank.
>>
>>28865531
>>
Didn't expect this much feels this session.
>>
>>28864229
>>28867945
He's not running until next weekend, no need to bump.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.