[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTSD Anon ends up in Equestria. How does it go down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

PTSD Anon ends up in Equestria.
How does it go down?
>>
interest bump
>>
Alright you got me OP. Kinda want to see this. Heck, why not make PTSD anon an old man that participated in nam or something.

Also, anyone got that old green about the Emo pony? She's cut herself and stuff. OPs pic reminds me of it
>>
>>28857821
I don't know why but I'm kind of expecting something funny to come out of this.

Like, Pinkie saying something during a conversation, then PSTD Anon says something that would make a downer-pill want to kill itself, then Pinkie laughing and everything continuing as if nothing happened.
>>
>>28857821
>PTSD pony walking around in the Twilight Castle Playset.
>Stumbles on one of the forgotten party cannons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo Starts playing in his head.
>>
SUMMONING WRITEFRIENDS
>>
>>28858404
>404

DOOOOOOOM
>>
I'd rather see Anon with PTSD which was not caused by something like nam. It seems too cliché for me.
>>
writefriends plsssssss
>>
>>28858472
>anon has "PTSD" from TRIGGERING posts on tumblr
>>
>>28858667
>anon has "PTSD" from election
>>
>an Anon is going to Equestria
>tfw it ain't me
>>
>You are Anon, and you have found yourself on the shore of a strangely coloured world
>T-the last thing you remember before waking up were the loud screeches of artillery
>You didn't really know who you were, for the first few moments, aside from being Anon, of course
>Lifting yourself off the sand you stand up and pat yourself off
>Giving your body a once over you find that you are wearing a grey shirt with olive shorts
>Something fashionable, of your time
>Remembering you have awoken in this new world, you direct your attention to your surroundings
>Pastel colours, bright skies, lush hills
>This isn't definitely not where you were deployed, even if it resembles a beach
>Walking up a nearby hill, to a residing cliff you reach the top, a good 50m above the shore-line, outlooking the sea
>To your left is the weaving hill-top, dipping up and down along the cliffs
>And your right is the path you just followed up
>Looking out to the sea awards you with the yellow-orange sunset of the waterline, shimmering across the waves
>Now you remember what happened before your blackout
>AIF Corporal, Gallipoli Peninsula, 25th of April, 1915
>You fall to your knees
>>
>>28857821
Start over like I did when I came back missing an arm.
Try not to think about the past.
Try not to remember old friends.
Be happy with the present, even though I still find myself staring into the distance from time to time wondering if I could've done something different to bring my friends home with me.
>>
>>28859270
comtinue
>>
>>28858472
or a civilian from a warzone
>>
>>28857821
"I don't know about this Twi."
>"What it's the Summer Sun Celebration? It'll be fun!"
>You wrap your arms around yourself, unsure of what it could mean.
>"You'll also get to see Princess Celestia."
"You mean that god-like figure? Gee I dunno."
>"What no, just stop complaining and come along! Everypo0y will be there."
"I dunno, I mean I just got here and all..."
>She puts on her best puppy face, which totally obliterates you.
"I-I guess, it might be o-okay."
>"Yes yes yes yes! I mean that's great Anon!"

>You follow Twi into Ponyville where there are hundreds of ponies gathered around.
"H-hey is it getting kinda warm?"
>"Well it is a couple degrees warm since yesterday. Oh look the others are over there."
>You pass through the crowd of ponies with hundreds of anxious faces to meet Twilight's friends.
>They're just as crazy as the time you first met them, well apart from Applejack and Rarity.
>"Are you alright Anon? You're looking kind of... pale."
>"Yeah, you're sweating an awful lot.
"W-what? N-no it's fine! It's just... been a while since I met so many peop- p0nies."
>"Well, if there's anything you need just let us know! We'll always help a friend in need."
"A-actually can I go home? I'm kinda worried about what this... sun celebration is about."
>"Whatever do you mean Anon? This is the perfect morning."
"W-wait what do you mean-"
>Before you could say anything more, horns blare out in the distance, deafening your ears
>You eyes scan the horizon and then you see a tall, white being in the distance.
>You hear gasps around you, which only adds to your fears.
>You try and take a step back, but the p0nies behind you prevent you from moving about.
>As much as you try and avert your gaze, the white being slowly flys up into the sky.
>Everything becomes deafeningly silent.
>The ground trembles as you begin to hear sirens blaring out in the distance.
>The cries and screams have stopped all for that one moment, when you all look up at the sky.
>>
>>28859354
>A brilliant white light flashes across the dark sky, blinding all those around you.
>A sudden intense heat sweeps across your body like a hundred knives being jabbed into you at once.
>You open your mouth and scream but you cannot.
>Your home, everything you have come to have and love, all gone in an instant.

>You wake up inside a darkened room and scream.
>"Anon! It's me Twilight!"
>You're still alive, though your skin still feels hot like it was burning.
>You were told that it's been a week since the Summer Sun Celebration.
>That you freaked out in front of the princess and dropped to the ground, screaming at her sun.
>They had to cancel the celebration because of you and the princess even tried to console you personally.
"I, I don't remember any of this. When did the princess come by?"
>Twilight looks down and away from you.
>"You screamed at her, called her a monster! A devil! H-how could you!"
>You never saw her cry like this.
>"She was always by your side Anon, she was worried that she might've hurt you but when you woke up still screaming at her."
"I-I don't remember any of this! This can't be true and I'm sorry that I screamed at her!"
>"Y-you really don't, do you?"
"No, I'm so sorry Twilight, I'm sorry for ruining the celebration, it's just that I'm still having a hard time getting used to this place and.... and I'd like to apologize to the princess."
>This brings a little smile to her face.
>"Well, she's actually waiting outside."
"Is she? Well then please let me see her."
>"I don't know Anon, judging from before-"
"I'm fine! Look, you said it's been a week right? I just, don't remember anything from before. Maybe if I speak to the princess I could figure out what went wrong."
>After much thought and deliberation, Twilight relents.
>"Hmm... Okay I guess, if you say so."
>She opens the door and Celestia shyly steps in.
>"Anonymous? Are you alright? I was terri-"
>The sirens start sounding.
"Twilight what is that? TWILIGHT WHAT IS THA-"
>>
>>28859394
Oh man right in the feels
>>
>>28859394
Did Celestia destroy the earth or something?
>>
File: IMG_2157.gif (2MB, 628x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2157.gif
2MB, 628x337px
Page 9 bump
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>28857821
>>
This has gotten interesting
>>
>>28858379
Awkward uncontroled manic laughter as her body's natural response to too much depressing energy.
>>
>>28859394
>You step out with Twilight away from the scresm.
"Twilight, I, whatever's happened to Anonymous?"
>It looks like a warzone back in the hospital room.
>There were nurses and doctor ponies all Anonymous trying to sedate him.
>"I'm not sure Princess Celestia, it might be- no, no it must be something else."
"What is it Twilight?"
>"He, remember when we asked what was his home world? He mentioned something about a "nuke" before he shut down and wouldn't answer us, it might have something to do with that."
>There's another loud scream coming out of the room which manages to make both you and Twilight jump.
>"From the way it looks now, we might not be able to ask him about it any time soon."
"That's really unfortunate, it pains me to see another p0ny suffer from my actions."
>"But it's not your fault princess!"
"Regardless of it being a direct or indirect consequence, I will not allow him to suffer. Stay by his side Twilight and let me know if anything happens."
>"Where are you going princess?"
"I may just have a plan."
>>
>>28857821
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPiK1kEQ_Ec
>>
Bumparoo
>>
>>28863000
Nice trips
>>
>>28862957
Finish it
>>
I've actually had an idea for a very long time of an ex-partisan anon in equestria, combined with sci-fi elements. Unfortunately I have no time or ability.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.