[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BoatQuest: A Fun CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 8

File: the best ship.png (611KB, 1760x678px) Image search: [Google]
the best ship.png
611KB, 1760x678px
[Version 1.1 Changes: Removed token system. Go ham with exploring, be reasonable about buying stuff.]

Catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/boat/

When we last left off, you were discussing Ace’s ability to choose the meals. There’s a brief, but very intense stand-off as you look at him, measuring his face, delving the very depths of his SOUL. And ultimately, you give a single, captainly nod, the tension hissing out of the room in an almost audible way.

“Very well, young Master Chefnado of the Kitchen Battleground,” you say gravely. “The choice is yours, with the caveat! That you must bear in mind the desires of you fellow crewmates when you do so.”

He grins very wide and nods as he gets back to cooking with a furor. “Of course, captain!” He trumpets. “No need to worry about it at all!”

You smile at the sight of his exceedingly skilled cooking going to work when you are tapped on the wither by Sextant, who has a map. “Cap’n?” She says. “I’ve managed to isolate three islands… One of them is the island that Gorgon gave us directions to, which apparently is in the very middle of the see. That would be three week’s travel. Both of the other islands are on the same, route. One appears to be a wooded island, clad in heavy forests and with a strange magic signature I can’t quite identify… The other is a slightly smaller but civilzed island. Which one did you want to shoot for?”
>>
>>28851178
Civilized island first. We can find out more info about the other two there.

Or the forested one with the magic signature. My Main Character sense tells me that strange things will be important later, and the sooner you find out what they are, the better. usually.
>>
>>28851178
If they're all on the same line then why not all three? We will visit all the islands and befriend all the ponies. Or griffons. Or zebras or changelings or whatever. Doesn't matter. Friendship is for everyone. Tell Silver she gets to map three new islands, and Rivet that she gets to buy one random doodad on each island and try to incorporate it into the engine. Get everyone on board with the plan. And as for Ace, just remind him he has our permission to get fancy with the spices.

Praise boats.
>>
>>28851178
What was the island Gorgon mention again?
>>
>>28851396
Voldemort
>>
"Why not all three?" You suggest. "If they're all on the way, anyway."

Sextant frowns. "Not quite... but we could zig-zag it so that we hit the civilized one, then the one with the strange signature, and then the one that Gorgon directed us to. It would take us about a month, all told, but I suppose that's what we're out here for."

"Excellent!" You say. "That's three new islands to map for you, three opportunities for new trinkets for Rivet, three new islands for you to map, and we get to check out all these new things! Especially this strange island. My Captain senses are definitely tingling on that one."

"Captain sens-" Sextant starts and then cuts herself off. "Nope. Not falling for that trick again. I'm gonna set the heading and do some sailing. I-if that's okay, sir?" She asks, looking at you.
>>
>>28851445
Weren't we gonna wait to leave until after the embassy was built so we could send a message back home?
>>
>>28851496
We can write a letter and leave it behind. It can be the embassy's first official order of business once they get set up.
>>
>>28851559
With who? The embassy doesn't exist yet.
>>
>>28851566
You can leave it behind for it to be delivered, so don't worry about that.
>>
>>28851580
Why not just do it ourself? Is it really going to be that long of a wait?
>>
>>28851616
You can. It would be a day or two, I just figured players or myself might get a bit antsy hanging around for so long.
>>
>>28851616
Comstruction is slow, boring, and does not involve hugging strangers. Leave it in a mailbox with the embassy's future address on it post-dated for a few weeks in the future.
>>
>>28851626
Sounded like it would've been a lot quicker. Nevermind my earlier argument, lets just write up a report and mail it.
>>
"Well I was originally planning on staying until the Embassy was complete," you say. "But I suppose we could just mail the report once they're ready to go." You say, pulling the assembled report out of your saddlebag and looking at it.

"You have like forty five minutes until I've got the ideal heading done," Sextant says and she starts down to the cabin.

You shrug and start to head off towards the mailbox to deliver the message with a hastily added postage date. Rivet pops up just as you emerge atop the boat. "Hey cap!" She says as she trots to catch up to you. "Got a sec?"

"Anything for my Infernal Mistress of Enginefire and Speed."

She snorts and smiles. "I dig it. Having a hard time remembering the old names?"

"I prefer to think of it like I have so many ideas that I cannot hold them in my head."

"Riiiiiight... Aaaaanyway, I just had a minor concern. Uh. I don't know if you've noticed. But compared to some of these other ships, we're kind of... squishy. Y'know, like, in a fight any one of these buggers would pretty much murder us, and I don't think being underwater will necessarily keep us 100% safe."
>>
>>28851738
Upgrades?
>>
>>28851738
If I recall I thought I promised you whatever money it would cost to make us ungrapple-able to pirates and you said you planned on making the ship electrify itself so nobody could touch it. We discussed this in detail and you said you would buy parts in Portunafish sandwich and get right to work on it. What's happening with that? Are we still going to be a deadly underwater electric eel? Have you thought up something better? Will there be lasers? Is that giant floodlight still on the radar?

Or do you need more money? It'/ yours, m8. Whatever you need to make us not have to fight pirates ever again. We are on a mission of DIPLOMACY and EXPLORATION. Not fighting.
>>
Very tired, going to pause here for now. I'll be starting earlier tomorrow and every day afterwards.
>>
>>28851738
Well, what can we do about it? Upgrades? Tactics? Turning the ship into The Best Nightclub?
>>
File: IMG_4810.png (459KB, 4000x1616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4810.png
459KB, 4000x1616px
Bumping with a ponk.
>>
File: You_Doodle_2016-06-09T06_54_32Z.png (285KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2016-06-09T06_54_32Z.png
285KB, 1000x1000px
Bump.
>>
>>28852668
that ponk needs bumping
>>
"We're not ENTIRELY without options," you point out. "After all, we had plans to begin project Electric Eel and that has not changed, plus there is the possibility of finding upgrades that will significantly improve our firepower if it comes down to it."

Rivet nods and sighs. "Yeah... but it would have to be something pretty crazy strong. I don't know. I just don't like the idea that anyone who doesn't like us can just point a bigass cannon at us and we're shit out of luck. And I did pick up the parts in Portunafish, but that's really only an anti-grapple move..."

"Well, we're not here for warfare. I'd rather have a few tricks up oursleeves and really on the natural POWER of the The Best Ship in order to evade conflict," you say. "Think of anything that you need to."

"I'll... think of if I can come up with something," Rivet said. "If you have any ideas, let me know and we can talk them over. Oh! What's the plan for where we're going to go next?"
>>
>>28856080
i think its our best bet to focus on being hidden, and being too fast to catch.

As for where we're going, to the bathroom! I haven't went all day!
>>
"A focus on being hidden and too fast to catch seems like it would be the best bet to avoid confrontation," you say. "I'll think on it, but if we can refine those, combat should be a non-necessity. We're ponies, after all. We don't really do the fighting thing."

"Yeah," Rivet said with a nod. "That's true... It's a bit harder to remember that when you can make explosions happen with just about anything."

"As for where we're going, to the bathroom!" You say, ducking into a public stall nearby. "I haven't been in ages."

One brief trip to the facilities, you emerge feeling much lighter. Rivet looks at you bemusedly. "Pretty far from Equestria just to find a toilet, eh?"

You chuckle and proudly explain to her the current plans for transit as you make your way to deliver the note and back to the best ship, The Best Ship.

Ace is probably done or almost done with the crepes, Sextant will be finishing up the coordinates to head out soon.

What do?
>>
File: _1014230.jpg (285KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
_1014230.jpg
285KB, 1280x960px
>>28856252
An idea for an upgrade: What about a magic deflector shield? Doesn't slow us down like armor and maybe there's a way to make it a cool reactive armor type of deflector shield. Would need an awesome sensor to sensoriate incoming projectiles. And it should make an alarm noise when it activates. Like, the whole ship's interior lighting turns of and instead it's all blacklight making the entire ship look all funky AND it should play a cool guitar riff instead of a siren. I'm sure everyone will gladly sacrifice a meal or two in order to give Rivet the money for resources to get this done!
>>
But for now, let's encourage Ace by telling him that our entire day hinges on the taste of these crepes and ask if he recommends raspberry jam, sugar, chocolate or applesauce with them.
>>
And if the crepes are still not done after we talked to Ace and told Rivet about our undeniably amazing pro-re-active magitek anti projectile deflector shield idea, go to Sextant and ask for her opinion. If she asks what about, just tell her to tell it to us, regardless.
>>
You pop over to the party deck. "Ace!" You say as you pop your head in. "I just want to let you know that my ENTIRE DAY depends on your ability to make these crepes absolutely amazing. I will spend the rest of my day weeping in my room if these are not sent from Celestia herself."

Ace's eyes grow wide and his pupils shrink to pinpricks. With confidence. "A-alright," he squeaks out with quiet confidence. "I'll... uh..." My word. So confident he can't even express it. You are a perfect captain.

You opt to head down to discuss an idea with Rivet but are stopped on the bridge by Sextant. "Oh! Captain!" She said, standing up and doing something of a salute until you wave her on. "Coordinates are done," she explains, and points at a big read button. "I can do most of the tricky piloting if you want, but whenever you want us to get going, just press the big red button."

What a lovely notion. You note to give her a promotion to Megareverend later. Would you like to depart immediately and have her do the piloting?
>>
>>28856532
How hard can I press the button?
>>
>>28856532
Assume it's a trick question she asked to give you an opportunity to amaze her with your captainial excellence, as she clearly wants to marvel at it.

When that's done, put on your sunglasses and tell her to "hit it". Then make a mental note to acquire a pair of cool sunglasses next time you´re in town.
>>
You reach for your sunglasses and then realize you don't have any. Your heart breaks for the briefest of moments before you tank the blow and instead assume an incredibly dramatic pose and add a really cool song mentally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

"Hit it," you say, and Sextant nods before she gets up. There's the briefest of delays before she rears her hoof back to smash that motherfucking depart button.

There's an anti-climactic lurch and the sub slips from its bonds to start to sink into the depths before the engines engage with a whirr. Sextant's ear flickers as she hears that. "Huh. We're getting low on power, I would guess.You're probably going to have to use one of our crystals to charge it up. I would talk to Rivet about that."
>>
Pausing
>>
>>28856702
>I would talk to Rivet about that.
Will this jeopardize the crepes? Let's go find Rivet quickly.
>>
>>28856702
What was our fuel again? Confidence? Happiness? It isn't Lust is it? We don't nearly have enough sexy lingerie for that!
>>
Dont sink yet
>>
beb
>>
>>28858926
>>
>>28851178
>>
>>28858926
>>
>>28858926
>>
you almost fell off the board but I like arc so i'll save his thread.
>>
pg9
>>
>>28865780
bep
>>
beb
>>
saved again from falling off the board and dying.
>>
>>28868676
l
>>
"What was our fuel again? Confidence? Happiness? Lust? Damn, we'll need to get someone out her in lingerie... WHY NOT ME?" You say trumpet.

Sextant coughs. "Um. Captain. Making no comment on the viability or desirability of that as an end, shouldn't you go find Rivet?"

"Too right, Mapster of All!" You say, jumping up and heading off to the engine room. "Better make it quick, lest the crepes suffer an AWFUL, HORRIBLE FATE!"

Sextant looks seemingly relieved as you leave. Clearly she's trying VERY hard to do a good job in being confident and that's why she's happy to see you go. Stirring young tyke, she is.

Meanwhile, in the engine room, Rivet doesn't seem to have noticed you yet and is curently sorting through a couple of boxes of things. Looks like clothing. A lot of clothing.
>>
>>28870396
Knock on the floor.
Where did they come from anyway
>>
You approach her, mentally wondering where she had gathered such effects but deciding it would be rude to continue further without announcing your presence. Not to mention a waste of good presence. You cough loudly and Rivet jumps, packing up the boxes with an incredible speed and storing them under her bed in a blur of motion that makes you suspect she was moving at sanic speeds.

"YES CAPTAIN," she blares in your face as you look at her.

"...where did those even come from?" You inquire.

"Where did what come from? I just have a few things. Things that aren't clothing," Rivet said. "What did you need? Or did you need a wrench to the face? Your Captaincy. I humbly agree to your commands. Unless I need to wrench you to the face."

This is weird. Even for your crew.
>>
Pausing because ded.
>>
>>28870814
You ran on dnd day.
>>
well good night.
>>
>>28870710
Is that...embarrassment I sense? Why, Rivet! I didn't know you could! What ever could you be worried about? We're crewmates! There are more important things to worry about than what one does in their alone time!
>>
>>28872571
This.

"There is a Prench saying, 'Je m'apelle un gratte-ciel, dónde está el baño!', which means 'Do what you want, as long as it makes you happy', so as long as your happiness is within Equestrian Naval regulartory parameters, feel free to do whatever you want! You do you or whoever and.. wait, I came here for something else, what was it again?.."
>>
beb
>>
boop
>>
"Is that.. embarassment I sense?" You ask, a sense of bile running in your throat. Embarrassment? Embarrassment is the OPPOSITE of confidence! And you don't stand for such filth on your ship! You fix your eyes on her and prepare your best speech-giving voice. "There is a Prench saying, 'Je m'apelle un gratte-ciel, dónde está el baño!', which means 'Do what you want, as long as it makes you happy', so as long as your happiness is within Equestrian Naval regulartory parameters, feel free to do whatever you want! You do you or whoever and.. wait, I came here for something else, what was it again?.."

Rivet looked at you, some of the panic having subsided, but you can tell that she is blocking your view of the boxes now stored under her bed. "...crepes?"

"Crepes!" You exclaim loudly, rearing up before abruptly sinking back down. "No! It was fuel! Did we need to talk about it?"

"Oh, right," Rivet said. "Well this was a short jaunt so we made it through with basically no problems. But yeah, we need to recharge. We've got confidence, confusion, and happiness. This style of charging is new... I'm not quite sure what the effects will be of any particular emotion. We can hold off for a day while you think about it, or I can put one in right now. I think they're all charged right now..." She seems a lot more comfortable back in her normal element, chatting about her technical work and all.

Did you want to plug one in?
>>
>>28876654
Yes! And since we're a team, it would be unfair to use confidence for now. Because obviously we would be powering the ship on our own without the others. Happiness means being okay with things how they are, so that's standstill and that doesn't fit our pro-dynamic agenda. So by the rule of elimination, we should plug in confusion!

And then everyone needs to behave in a confusion-encouraging way. Do unexpected things.
Rivet seemed kinda confused right now when we came in, so we should insist on her giving in to her confusion and embrace it! Those secretesque boxes will surely help!
>>
>Did you want to plug one in?
On second thought: That sounds tremendously lewd.

time for bed
>>
You wriggle your eyebrows. "Plug one in? I don't know, that seems a lot like fraternization."

Rivet snorts. "Like you seem to care about that rule," she muttered with a note of goodwill to her voice. "Alrighit, alright. You putting a crystal into the engine or not?"

"Let's try confusion!" You say. "After all, confidence means that I would be powering the ship all by myself and that's terribly unfair!"

"That's not..."

"And of course, happiness means you want things to stay the same so WE BOLD travellers, who are not content to stay as we are should surge forward away from happiness!"

"I don't..."

"So the best possible solution is naturally confusion! That will keep us moving and give us something to keep our eyes out for!"

Rivet looks confused by this.

"That's the spirit!" You say.

"...right..." Rivet says. "I'll start putting it all together. Did you need anything else from me? I can make some really nice explosives if you've change your mind on that front."
>>
Pausing
>>
>>28851178
beb
>>
>>28877007
Got anything the ship can use? We're relying on being fast and unseen but backup is never a bad option!
>>
>>28877007
How nice? Really REALLY nice? Do they feed orphans perchance? Aha, I've had an idea! Could you create a sort of firework that gives off a big flash, to blind our salty sea enemies and aid our escape?
>>
>>28878815
>>
>>28878449
>>
>>28877007
>"Like you seem to care about that rule,"
What did she mean by that?
>>
nightboop
>>
here's your bump from 10.
>>
have a good sleep.
>>
morningboop
>>
noonboop
>>
eveningboop
>>
beb
>>
File: bump 14.gif (51B, 17x5px) Image search: [Google]
bump 14.gif
51B, 17x5px
>>
"Just continue to work on making us the SWIFTEST and most UNKILLABLE ship in the sea!" You trumpet. "...so no. Not anything right now."

Rivet nods and turns back to go over to the charging station and you head out. You wave to Sextant as she starts to steer the ship. You head up to the kitchen, eager to start your breakfast of crepes. At like, 1 PM. But still!

You enter the kitchen and take a seat next to Sextant as she, too, eagerly awaits her breakfast of crepes. A plentiful trove of condiments lies in front of you as you smell the sweat sent of crepes being served up.

"Alright," Ace says, scooting forward a towering stack of Prench goodness. "How many for you guys? I've got plenty!"
>>
>>28888592
Let's start with one each for evaluating the taste, then three to try it with different condiments and then keep it coming in pairs until everyone is stuffed.
>>
>>28888668
He should also serve the ladies first. Carefully assess what each crew member uses as first choice for condiments. Draw profound conclusions about them based on their choices.
>>
"Let's start with one each!" You say. "A nice beginner to acquaint us with the taste, and then we can try out a variety of condiments to see what we prefer!"

"Sure," Ace says, and starts to dish them up.

"The ladies first," you urge him. "That way, we can stare at them while they eat."

Sextant smiles pleasantly. "That is an excellent idea captain. Have I mentioned that you are happy today."

Rivet enters the party hall and smiles at you. "Hello, captain. I finished the most recent task that you requested I did. I did it in an admirable fashion and you should feel good about it."

Ace looks at this perplexedly, then shrugs and starts to dish up the crepes, sliding them over to you.

Strangely, Sextant and Rivet do not eat. They continue to stare at you.
>>
>>28889071
Didn't we just agree on ladies first? Also, are they acting different than normal?
>>
>>28889071
Smart, they seem to be waiting for the crêpes to cool down to their ideal temperature to avoid surplus runniness of the best crêpe-condiment, chocolate spread.
And if Rivet finished the latest task, that's great because we didn't get face-wrenched! That means that she.. did the uh.. the thing that.. that task we.. gave her? in order to.. for the things to..
Eat a crêpe in confusion, even though that's excruciatingly impolite to start before the ladies.
>>
>>28889071
Stare back.

We might be running on confusion, but that's all technical ship stuff! No way it'd affect the crew.
>>
>>28889071
Their inability to take their eyes off us is perfectly understandable, but they really do need to eat and keep their strength up.
>>
"Ah! An excellent decision!" You say cheerily. Waiting for the crepes to be at optimal eating temperature. You look down at your own crepe forlornly. "But... we did say ladies first..."

"I don't mind, Captain!" Rivet blurts out.

Sextant narrows her eyes. "Neither do I!" She said. "And I thought about that before Rivet did! Which makes me the better crewmate!"

"Does not!"

"Does to!"

Ace looks at you and at the mares with a touch fo confusion. "Uh. Do you have any idea what's going on here?" He said. "Cuz I'm really at a loss."

"I haven't the slightest idea," you say. "We did just put the confusion module in, but Rivet said that would take her like fifteen minutes so that can't be done yet, and I don't think it would effect them that much."

The two of them continue bickering about who's the better crew member.
>>
>>28889512
"Ladies, you are both indispensable and my most favorite pony-crew-members I've ever had. Let's eat those marvelous crepes before they get cold! And then we can set course to the nearest island, kick back and take the afternoon off. What about some uh.. team building activities? Anyone got an idea?"
Eat dem crepes.
>>
>>28889561
If everything fails, maybe Ace can whip up some tropical drinks for some quality time sundeck daytime drinking.
>>
>>28889512
Start listing out the ways they are good at their own things. Rivet is best engineer, Sextant is best cartographer, Ace is best in maid costume.
>>
>>28889645
>Ace is best in maid costume
unless they wanna prove that wrong on their own accord
>>
>>28889512
Ladies, cool your chitin. You're both great crewmates.
>>
>>28889809
O-oh.
>>
"Ladies! Calm yourselves! You're both GREAT crewmates!" You insist. "Rivet is a great engineer! Sextant is a great cartogropher! Ace is the best in the maid costume?"

"Wait what?" Ace says, head snapping back over to you.

"You're right... either of you should feel free to contest that one," you say. "And I'm sure we can find a nice, friendly way to resolve this dispute without anyone murdering each other..."

"What's this about people murdering each other?" Sextant asks with a yawn as she makes her way into the party deck, rubbing her eyes as she gets used to the light.
>>
>>28889809
>>28889837
Oh. So.. I assume they might prefer if the ship were to run on a different emotion?
>>
>>28889842
Pausing. Constructive criticism always welcome.
>>
>>28889842
"I'm sorry, Ace. I meant maid *uniform*. And, Sextant, I think this might be a great opportunity to be greatly confused."

>>28889849
later, arc
>>
>>28889842
Are there two Sextants or is there still one?
>>
>>28889842
Are you sure you don't want to eat? It's not like you can sustain yourself on the ambient emotional energy of Ace and me, right?

>>28889843
Yeah, sure. Let's go with that.
>>
>>28889842
Quick! Bug Test! What is the difference between a changeling and a pony? If they say 'none' get suspicious

>>28889809
Was right all along
>>
>>28889842
Oh nothing much Sextant, Sextant here was just arguing with Rivet. Did you see Rivet by the way? I'd like to know how her work's going.
>>
almost fell off of page 10 bump
>>
shboob
>>
shoobedoo
>>
>>28893298
>>
>>28893806
>>
So, what should we do with our guests? I'd suggest we stay polite and professional. Offer them some more crepes or a glass of ambient emotions. Ask them to please refrain from impersonating any crew members to avoid confusion. Ask where they wanna go or if we can drop em off somewhere along the way. And maybe how they got in here and why us on this ship when there was an entire bustling town with tons of ponies and other races.
>>
when are we going to meet some kick ass goats
>>
>>28896511
How kick ass we talking here?
>>
>>28896690
so kick ass that we'll start calling this "goat quest" instead of boat quest. then i want to live in a castle and call it "moat quest''
>>
File: Goat Tower.jpg (603KB, 922x1382px) Image search: [Google]
Goat Tower.jpg
603KB, 922x1382px
>>28897973
The castle should have a goat tower then.
>>
nightbump
>>
I apologize for the brevity of this thread, but I need to pause it for here. I anticipate making a new one soon, but it might be a bit more delayed.
>>
>>28901580
With trip.
>>
>>28901605
But I wanna fug the bug.
>>
>>28902126
Feel free.
>>
File: okay.. guy.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
okay.. guy.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>28901580
>>
>>28898524
I want a goat tower.
>>
>>28905614
>>
>>28904811
>I want a goat tower.
Talk about being megalomaniac..
I would give my left nut to spend 10 minutes on the bottom three stairs of the goat tower only to be falconpunched in the right nut afterwards.
>>
Not getting off this easy Arc
>>
>>28908212
This.
>>
>>28909141
>>
If I recall, this ship has a maximum crew of eight. We can take on these bugs and still have two slots left over for a diamond dog and a goat.

MULTICULTURAL BOAT ORGY HO!
>>
File: diamond dog dick.png (291KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
diamond dog dick.png
291KB, 1280x720px
>>28911167
Nothing against a goat, but why a diamond dog? We should ditch that one for something cooler like a dragon.
>>
>>28911432
I figured diamond dogs have crystal and gemstone affinity and it might be useful. Dragon is fine too.
>>
>>28911619
Dragons eat gems though.
Unless we can feed a baby dragon it'd be better to have one as a temporary crewmate instead. Dragon escort.
>>
>>28913922
Clearly we need a half dragon dog.
>>
>>28910111
>>
>>28916978
>>
Smell like a dusk.
>>
>>28917553
>>
>>28919046
a what
>>
>>28919914
>>
>>28851178
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.