[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- Bigly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 3

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>28851031
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
File: 1477758446200.jpg (51KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
1477758446200.jpg
51KB, 600x454px
>>28851031
Post your sheets
>>
File: sepiashorty.png (153KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sepiashorty.png
153KB, 1000x1000px
>>28851045
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>28851045
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>28851045

http://pastebin.com/Q9M1wgBP
>>
>>28851045
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
Pryce 9/5 (9/5)
Flaming 4/5 (8/7)
Amy 4/6 (7/6)
Flow 1/3 (11/5)
Observer 7/6 (7/6)
Shei 8/7 (8/7)

read for refereshers:
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28790087/#28792380

Last time on HQ...

Flow reunited with Hope, his aged friend whom he once believed was dead. Due to a long series of events, Hope had amassed an army of ragtag survivors, mostly bad characters that he wouldn't have respected when he was younger. Yet the exhausted look hanging from his aged face showed he was beyond the point of telling them not to follow him. He explained a lot about Mudi, who now possesses one of the wings of Princess Laciela of Mariposa, which was giving Mudi tremendous power as though it were a magical or holy relic. He had plans to combat her with a relic of his own, one belonging to the Sons of God, and told Flow the only way to beat her was through the relic. Yet he would not surrender it without a fight.

Amy, Flaming, Vice and Trapper proceeded into the World -- a pocket of Subspace controlled by Mudi, whose hoofiwork they had witnessed while traversing the twisted, painted-over Ash Ward. The inside of the World was like a cartoon, and was bustling with happy ponies hard at work, yet none had cutie marks save the Mudi drawings who watched over them. Upon finding Mudi living in a cottage shaped like a book with a tall tall pen-like chimney, they devised a plan to sneak in.

>>28851068
>>28851084
>>28851100
Flaming has climbed up into a tree with Rus Tea's help, while the others wait around the side of the book-house, hiding under some oversized mushrooms and giant mothlike flowers, out of sight of the guards flanking the front door.

"Oh hey, ask her about this guy!" Box says, opening his lid to reveal the bald "farm" pony sleeping inside, gem still embedded deep in his skull. He isn't stylized at all, he looks like a regular pony.

(1/2)
>>
>>28851068
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFXsnLN6020
Through the wooden window, Flaming sees an art gallery in which various designs, reminiscent of cutie marks, are rendered in a claylike material. They're all over the place. Purveying the gallery are small, floating horselike spirits, although they are stylized like everyone else in the world, with very big grins and a bouncy demeanor.

>>28851100
He laughs. "I used to think a lot of things. I thought killing a pony was the most fucking terrifying thing in the world. I thought I'd never forget all the faces. That I could justify every one. But the real terrifying thing isn't killing someone. It's when you get so comfortable with it that you lose that second of hesitation. That moment when you question yourself, 'what if I'm wrong?' I thought it'd be different with demons, that it'd be unambiguously justifiable. I can't feel the difference between killing a demon and killing a person. They're equally as hard. Equally as easy. Something like this... shouldn't be in the hooves of someone who doesn't have that moment of questioning. The hesitation to plummet into Hell. Which of us has it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoGa10vYnXI

He raises his hooves in a fighting stance with which you are unfamiliar.
>>
>>28851209
>>28851219
The sepia-toned, cartooney Flaming climbs up the tree shakily with her wiggly spaghetti legs as she wraps around the branch tightly, inching her way closer and closer with exaggerated shimmies until she sees inside the window. She peers through, and says to those below, "It's some kind of art-gallery, and it has even more... I THINK they're cutie-marks, than she has on her body right now! It's guarded too: Blessings can you come up here and tell me if these are, what'd you call them, Shades?"

As Box opens up, she gasps, "H-he-he's normal? Why didn't he change like us? Box, how much room do you have in you?"
>>
>>28851291
>>28851209

Amy looks to the pony in Box then to Flaming above her. "I think it's the gem," she declares in a moment of possibly unique clarity. "It does a lot of other stuff to protect ponies from what demons do. Maybe it protects against witch stuff too?"
>>
>>28851337
"The gem they force on ponies...? I guess that's possible..." She shudders, "I would NOT want one on my forehead though if that were the case. We know what they do to ponies with gems."
>>
>>28851352

"Y-yeah..." Amy says awkwardly.
>>
>>28851219
When Hope puts up his hooves, Flow smiles. Then he chuckles.

"My oh my how much you've changed, Hope. I hardly believe it's still you," he spreads his arms to his sides.
"It's not hard to kill. Never has been for me. I've gotten countless drops of blood on my raincoat, that it might as well have been painted by the stuff, were it not red already. You see, I've never killed anypony who didn't deserve it. I don't question whether or not it's right to kill another if I know they're guilty of some heinous crime, heck, it's a trait I inherited from you. And you're right, killing demons is just like killing ponies and griffons and minotaurs and buffalo and dragons. But you know what, Hope? I've never killed anypony who didn't deserve it. You mess with me and mine, you bet that you're going to have your head on a stake. You commit some great crime, you're ripe for killing. So tell me, Hope. What have you done that's unjustified lately? Have you killed any innocents? Have you raped any defenseless mares? Have you executed any foals? Have you stolen from the poor and given to the rich? Because if not, I have no reason to lay a hoof on you."

Flow sits down, and lays his three swords in front of him.
"To be blunt, I don't care who dies and who lives. I kill when I have to kill, to protect me and mine. Everything else is just dust in the wind."

>>28851209
Vice and Trapper both hide in near silence as Flaming checks through the window.
>"I'm just saying, I hope she knows what she's doing."
>>"Oh just shut up, ya daft wanker, I'm sure she'll do foine. Now if it were Amy goin' in there..."
>>
>>28851412
>>28851291
Blessings shimmies up after you, shoulders wiggling to the beat of Onion's background tune. "I've not seen the like, but if they're spirits which are bound to Mudi, it's not a bad assumption." She peers over your shoulder with worry. "I could jimmy open the window with my sword and she wouldn't see us coming..." she mutters, mostly to herself. Even her cartoonish appearance cannot conceal the low, vengeful smile bubbling up on her face.

"Dunno!" Box says. "I got a lotta room, probably enough for y'all, but that'd be one tight group hug."

>>28851337
Busta taps his little fly hands together. "O-oh, so you do have one of those stones... that's the one we had to retrieve as part of our entry test. Wait... oh sweet Song, is that why we're made to gather them? Are they jewelry? Why'd you put one in his head?"

>>28851412
"You're just a ghost from an age none care to remember. You always loved to kill and nothing will change that, I reckon. Humor me at least: ask the pony with whom I used to drink. Do the faces appear in his dreams? When they rise up from the battlefield and grab him to ask him, 'why?' does he have an answer? Can he even answer? Or does that smug, bloody indifference keep him sleeping soundly like always?"

He swings at your chin. [1d10+1] "You're not going to take it from me? Then you kill 'you and yours' with indifference. Let them walk right into Mudi's mouth!"
>>
>>28851453
[1d10+2]
>>
>>28851453

"We didn't put it there!" Amy says defensively. "We're trying to get it out. It's like... messing with his head. The demons use it to eat them without killing them and make them passive."

Amy screws her face up in thought. "So, Moody is the one collecting them? Does that mean she's been giving them to the demons?"
>>
>>28851453
As Blessings shimmies up besides her, Flaming nods her head, "They look so happy... I wonder if they'll attack if they see us come in? I don't know how we couldn't avoid their attention if we opened the window."

She shakes her head, "We'll take our chances! Go ahead and work on the lock, Blessings, we have to get some kind of clue how to beat her."

>>28851453
"Can someone try going into Box and seeing if the magic here wears off? I don't know if it's because he's in Box or if he just ENTERED this... goofy silly place while in Box."

>>28851453
>>28851508
As Busta mentions the stone, Flaming smiles, "Oh, THAT'S the stone we needed for the test? That's great: if they ever ask us for one, now we have one to show 'em."

She growls, "But no of course we're not gathering them ourselves! What those gems do to ponies is sick and gross!"
>>
>>28851453
>>28851505
>Pin
As Hope swings at his chin, Flow grabs his hoof and pulls him to the ground, twisting his arm behind his back, and pushing him on the ground.
"Why as a matter of fact, yes, I do enjoy killing. It's in my nature to do so. My indifference /is/ what lets me sleep at night. I don't care who I killed to get here, and I will never care who I will kill to help me and mine live. No, the faces never appear. No, I never have an answer, besides, "You fucked with me, and therefore, I beat you down." It's funny, how I've tried sticking by my morals, yet you've done a complete 180. I could snap your arm right now, but I won't. Why? Because you don't deserve it. I'll let your weak attempt at a punch slide, though."

>>28851453
Vice frantically waves his arms in panic.
>"Blessings, we can't just go in and fight her, that's akin to suicide!" he moves and talks very animatedly.
>>28851535
>"N-no, we can't just go in and fight her, we're at too great a disadvantage! Oh dear, this was a terrible plan..."
>>
>>28851535

"Don't take it out of his head!" Amy says frantically, thinking Flaming is implying she'll take the stone out to show it.
>>
>>28851548
"I-I'm not going into fight! I'm not CRAZY, Vice! This is just reconi... reconz... ggrrr.... that fancy word for scouting!"

>>28851549
"I'm not, I'm not," Flaming holds up her hooves defensively, almost letting go of the branch as she quickly grabs back onto it and goes for a few loop-de-loops around it until she's back on top. "I-I'm just saying, we can show the stone off if we're asked for it."
>>
>>28851571
Vice facehoofs.
>"Reconnaissance, Miss Shorthorns. Please, don't make it seem like you're eager for a fight then! I'm already worried to death because of Blessings!"
>>
>>28851508
>>28851535
"That's..." Busta says, his face sinking. "I remember the hunters bringing food for us from what they killed in the wilds. There was honor in killing something you had to eat, because you were putting its life to good use, but this... I..." he holds his hands behind his head, voice full of guilt. "I don't know. If you think she is, tell me what you need me to do. It's not right keeping them around after you eat them."

>>28851535
>>28851548
"...Over and over and over," Blessings continually growls under her breath, unaware of your other questions, bearing an erratic gleam in her eye. She aggressively pries open the lock with her bare hooves, allowing you inside if you wish. The window is partly blocked by a blank sheet of marble, but you can hear the Shades talk as they gather around the cutie mark sculptures. Their language is nonsensical but there's a sense of parody and exaggeration behind it, as if they were parroting a caricature of real language. They wear oversized clothes and strut about in the air as though they were aristocracy. You count seven shades in this room in total, and there is a stairwell to the second floor at the other end.

>>28851548
"Even a demon will recall the names, the faces, even if they speak with glee of the voices and not in longing. I'm pathetic? Hmm. Perhaps. But you, numbing yourself with that indifference, are weaker than any. To hide behind disinterest, pretending you're immune. You're nothing. To think I looked up at emptiness."

Though you're sure you pinned him, his form briefly puffs out slightly, and you are blown away, splattered on the wall. He raises his hoof as if to backhoof you, but your body soars toward him. [1d10+4]
>>
>>28851603
As Busta mentions the noble notion of honoring the loss of life when you consume it, Flaming looks down, "Huh... I-... I didn't expect a demon of all things to say that. That sounded almost buffalo. I mean, we don't kill to eat but," she shakes her head, "N-nevermind. Yeah, it's gross: we'd stop her if we could..."

>>28851591
"I'm not looking for a fight, I'm just READY for a fight. There's a difference."

>>28851603
After Blessings manages to open up the window, Flaming lowers her eyes, peering through to the shades around the room speaking amongst each other in their odd language. "Can you understand that...? It sounds so weird." She asks Busta, before she tries going over from the branch through the window, "Alright, everyone be quiet...."

[1d10] Stealthily entering the top-floor
>>
>>28851571

Amy quickly goes to catch Flaming before she catches herself. "Good," she says with a conclusive nod.

>>28851603

"Well... At least they didn't die," Amy says consolingly to Busta. "If we can get rid of the gems, then they will get to go back to living their lives, and the demons got to eat for a while. It's..." Amy takes a deep breath for a moment. "...at least something."

>>28851603

Amy hops up to the window. "Why are you so upset Blessings?" she asks with concern. But, before she can wait for an answer, she jumps through the window and behind whatever art/architecture she can to stealthily make it to the stairs on the side of the room. She makes her way across the room like some overly-dramatic spy movie.

[1d10] to stealth through the room with a DC -1 because Transparency
>>
>>28851037
>>28851071
Last time on HQ...

The team in the Crystal Workshop encountered a demon tamer and her demon, both of whom were working for Mudi. Upon confronting the fat pony who was attempting to feed crushed demon parasites to Prisca, he revealed himself as a demon, a pony made of parchment who could climb on walls, and who carried 50 demon parasites with him. His mission was to take back the ponies in the Crystal Workshop to Mudi, where their weak, yet pure souls would make excellent Shades. His partner, a well-dressed zebra named Desert Lamp, who had the power to 'pull' things, showed up shortly, demanding the party's surrender in exchange for bringing 10 of the mortals back with them.

>>28851071
>>28851037
Jean hops off the ceiling, but presses himself against the wall. "You lot first. I've had enough knives in the back in life."

"Hold on," Lamp says. "Speaking of parasites, it's rather brave for a bunch of Accorsians to travel with a changeling. Or maybe it's the other way around. Isn't changeling genocide a favorite sport of the Accorsian paladins?"

Just as Wireframe turns around to deliver a retort, the purple drains from Lamp's jacket, leaving it black. Wireframe's entire body becomes purple, and she lumps over, comatose.

"A little insurance," Lamp explains, as if talking about the weather.
>>
>>28851603
"You're right, I am nothing. I am empty. I've been telling myself that for years now. Only death I ever felt guilty for was yours."

As Flow's body sails to Hope's involuntarily, Flow starts winding up a punch, and releases it before he reaches Hope, aiming for his chin.
"But now that I know you're alive, I have no guilt left in me. I suppose if you want to fight, I'll indulge you. Just know that I'm going to kick the shit out of you!"
[1d10+3]

>>28851650
Vice sighs.
"Fine. I'll take you word for it..."
The two goos follow Flaming into the house, and try to be as stealthy as can be.
V: [1d10]
T: [1d10]
>>
>>28851683
Pryce starts to walk with the others, defeated under the demon's threat of the infection. He stops though as the zebra calls out Wireframe, and then rushes to catch her as she slumps over.
"What was that for?! She didn't do anything, you already had our compliance!"
He shoots a glare at the tamer, horn glowing as he tries to remedy Wireframe, unsure of what even happened to her.
>Mantra of Purity [1d10]
>>
>>28851683
Observer does what Jean says, going first and seeming to not mind Lamp's actions. He remains quiet, making sure Caw remains comfortable on his back for the trip.

Just in case of an attack, Observer prepares homing magic.

[1d10+1]
>>
>>28851650
>>28851674
>>28851720
"I have every reason to get so upset, Amy," Blessings whispers. "Somewhere there are many ponies comatose now because Mudi's bent their souls into these Shades. She'd nearly done the same to me, she's already stolen my cutie mark. I've hunted her for nearly a year now... and all you need to do is hold her down so I can crush her wicked heart and end our suffering!"

Picking over the piles of art supplies in the room proves tricky, and Amy's hoof knocks against a wooden paint bucket, which spills a little red paint onto Vice's hoof, making him leave a a trail on the ground. One of the Shades notices the sound, and picks up a brush. It looks around a bit for some paint to use, drawing near. You're almost to the stairwell, but Vice's paint-covered hoof would lead them right to you if you booked it.

>>28851720
Hope smacks you straight into the floor before your hoof can connect.
>Flow 0/2

"WAKE UP, FLOW! There's more to you than that emptiness! We didn't fight together all those years just to let our minds die before our bodies! I'm bringing that old chum back from the grave, no matter how many people you're going to make me hurt," he shouts, jaw setting with fury.

>>28851725
"That's what they all say," Lamp says somberly. "You can't heal someone who isn't hurt. She's just fine. I 'pulled' the purple off my jacket and gave it to her. Purple is the color most associated with love in Accorsia - a combination of the masculine blue with feminine red. So in her mind, she's eating her way through an infinite supply of love. She'll wake up once I 'pull' the purple back off."

Spitshine goes upstairs, unnoticed by all but you. Volkama stays with you.

>>28851746
You go back down to the second floor, followed by Lamp, Zjetya and River. You notice that the King of Trash sits by the doorway, but its joints are colored like rust. "So when do we betray them," Zjetya whispers. "There's enough automata on the first floor to keep them busy right?"
>>
>>28851797

Amy looks at the stairs then toward the shades that will surely find them. She doesn't want her friends to get caught. And, if they get caught while confronting Mudi, it could get even worse. The only thing she can think to do is do what she does best: be friendly and honest.

"Excuuuuuse me!" Amy suddenly comes out of hiding as if she's been here the whole time. "Moody is up these stairs right?" she asks as if she belongs.

>Prayer of Enlightenment for Compassion
>Mantra of Equality to keep Shades from being hostile [1d10+2] with a DC-3 from Compassion
>>
>>28851845
>>28851797

Now that she's out of cover, she doesn't need to be quiet. So, she looks to Blessings and says, "I'm sorry, Blessings. I wasn't questioning you. I was honestly asking why you were so upset. I didn't know about you and Moody."

"But, I think Shei would be upset if you killed her."
>>
>>28851797
Flaming flattens her cartoony ears at Blessing's outburst, "Blessings... I understand, I really do, believe me, I know you're angry with Mudi. And we will make her pay somehow. But look at us? We can't possibly fight her like this and expect to WIN!"

"We need to find out a weakness... something to give us the edge we need. A-and hey, look around: maybe your Cutie Mark is here somewhere?"

>>28851797
>>28851845
After Amy knocks over the paint bucket, and Vice steps in it making a trail, Shorthorns panics as she sees the spirit drawing closer and closer for paint. "O-oh spirits curse my luck... everyone, quick, don't make noise but move swiftly!"

As Amy steps out of hiding to talk to the spirit directly, Flaming gasps and tries to hide behind one of the sculptures closer to the stairs, whispering in a sharp hiss, "Amy! Stealth! Stealth!"

[1d10]
>>
>>28851797
Half of Flow's face sticks to the floor as he gets up, and puts his hooves up, ready to go again.
>Escape Artist

"That all you got, you pansy? A few harsh words and a telekinetic arm? I ain't got nothing left in me, cept' for a tired core and a death wish," he smirks at Hope.
"You ain't got the guts to off me, kid. You'll just turn around and walk the other way, just like you always did when you were mad at me. So c'mon, fight me like a stallion."

Vice looks down at his hoof, and looks around. He lifts his leg up, and shakes it off, hoping he doesn't make a mess.
[1d10]
>"Oh blast, oh blast, oh blast!" Vice hisses.
>>"You fookin idiot!"
>>
>>28851797
Pryce looks down at Wireframe, confused at how a color can be infinite love.
"...You better be telling the truth."
He lifts the unconscious changeling onto his back.
"Come on Volkama, let's go."
He says with a depressing tone.

Pryce marches down the stairs, following after the others with his head hung low. Stepping past the King of Trash, he remembers how the book said that it was a construct of Prisca's. He slows as he passes by it, hoping that if the other machines listened to him, this one might keep an ear open.
("King, Prisca's been poisoned. The demon that did it is coming down the stairs behind us, a bloated pony full of parasites. We had to guide him away from the others so he couldn't hurt anymore ponies, so I ask for your aid. Once he passes you, help us fight him to save Prisca.")
He whispers to the automation, hoping it hears.
>>
>>28851797
Observer makes his way over to the King of Trash, seeing if he can activate it's defenses against Jean as Pryce is busy talking to him.

>Engineering: Turn King of Trash against Jean.
[1d10+2]
>>
>>28851797
Shei-Sher shivers with goosebumps once he sees Wireframe rendered into a purple statue. He begins to regret the decision he's made on the party's behalf. Perhaps they should of simply fled straight away.

Shei-Sher continues along with the party somberly
>>
>>28851845
A few shades swarm around you, chirping and posturing in their wild parody of adult language and behavior. A few dip their brushes into other buckets, smearing paint and a little clay over your cutie mark. Others ignore you as if you were just another art piece. Blessings' erratic bravado quickly melts as the tiny Shades surround you. "Don't get into the habit of thinking that'd work. Mudi controls them like a limb. If she saw us here..." she gulps. "He's not here to protest that. What's his interest with the Witch?" she asks..

>>28851860
>>28851864
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgmYMrGdnaY
Something deep and trembling resonates within you, and you begin to feel a little childlike and excited, as if it were near midnight on the cusp of a holiday or a special occasion. You can't help but crack a smile. As you bound down the stairs, you enter a cozy sitting-room with a fire, crowded with art pieces, colored storybooks and many fascinating circular magical trinkets and toys lying around. Mudi looks like a real pony, much like the farm, and sits and has tea with her drawings. She doesn't see you yet, but as you hear them talk, you note that Mudi's voice is distant and faded - the sound quality of an old cartoon.
(1/2)
>>
>>28851864
"I'll spare you the dick measuring contest of who's seen what worse shit and when. I'll spell it plainly. You don't believe you got any of those glory days left in you, I won't miss a thing if you prefer to wander about again, squandering your time in this world for money and cheap thrills. Get out of my office. I have ponies that, whether I like it or not, I have a debt to, and a will to live that I need to honor. But if you're too busy moping to meet this with a will of your own... I won't leave a single thing you tried to protect left standing. You've done as much to me with this waste of my time."

He holds a silver sphere of light in his hoof, and just as you get up, you are pulled toward it at high speed. [1d10+3]

Vice is unnoticed, owing to Amy's appearance.

>>28851874
>>28851879
>>28851919
Observer's spell weakens the rusty bonds over the King's bonds, and as Jean passes by it on his way down the stairs, it begins to stand. The shaky automaton gets the drop on Jean, and bashes him against the diner-style counter with its flat hammer-arm. You notice that the bludgeoning does not break Jean's body, and thus no demon parasites are set free.

"Record time for a betrayal!" Lamp says, more amused than anything. She vanishes suddenly.
>>
>>28851989
Before she goes down the stairs, she looks and stares at the ghosts painting and putting clay over the now exposed Amy, raising an eyebrow as they treat her like a fine piece of art. "What are they doing...? They're just painting all over her. That's rude."

>>28851989
Flaming successfully makes for the stairs, letting a large, goofy smile creep across her face as her excitement grows. She bounces up more and more as she makes her way down, struggling to maintain composure, "Ooh, ooh, ooh... he-here she is, everyone stay quiet, shhhhh!" She says with an extra level of childishness and giddiness, sounding more like a child sneaking down to catch Santa than a warrior with a mission.

She looks into see Mudi speaking to somepony, and as she looks around the many magical trinkets and storybooks, she eagerly opens up an ear, bouncing in place as she takes look of her surroundings and listening to Mudi speak
[1d10]

>"Hey, Blessings, what WAS your cutie mark, huh? Do you see it, huh, do ya?"
>>
>>28851996
"Ba-aa--a-a-a!" Shei-Sher bleats in sheer panick "Observer you fool!"

Shei takes immediate action running after Wireframe's body. In the meanwhile he sheds his aura to fill the room.
>PHASE AURA: Your body sheds light in a small radius of 5 meters, in a color you choose when you learn this skill. All creatures in this range cannot turn invisible or become hidden, creatures already hidden or invisible are made clear, and incorporeal beings and lingering magical effects and wards manifest a visible shape. Effect persists roll minus five turns
[1d10]

Pheo appears from thin air in a burst of flame
>A Vision of Thralls: Twice per combat; Instant;
[1d10]
>>
>>28851996
Pryce smile as the King smashes the demon, and equally surprised as no parasites spill out. His horn glows a brilliant red as he takes the free moment to arm himself.
>Homing Magic [Fire, Orbs] [1d10]
>Conjure Weapon [Fire,Dual, Ranged] [Roman Candles] [1d10+1]

He glances over as Lamp dissappears, a bit worried, but they have to act quickly to stop this demon at least.
"Volkama! I want you to take care of any parasites that get out! Bubble them, kill them, do everything in your power to make sure they do not reach anypony!"
Pryce steps back, gently lifting Wireframe off his back, holding her over to Zjetya.
"Carry her to that back bedroom while we keep it held back."
Pryce looks over to River.
"Quickly, go down and get that machine guarding the kitchen up here. It should trigger onto the demon once it get's close enough."
>>
>>28851996
"I'm not leaving unless it's in a body bag, child. The only will you have to live is rooted in the bastards you work with. The only debts you owe are to scumbags who'll stab you in the back the moment you show weakness. Why don't you show a little backbone, eh kid? Kill me. Prove to yourself that even old bonds won't stop you from killing for the sake of the greater good. Who knows, you might be able to be as ice cold as me one day. Or you can work under the illusion that you're helping the world. In all honesty, I've only been trying to protect one thing, and that's myself. So if you're gonna break down everything that I worked so hard to preserve."
He lifts up a hoof.
"Kill me, you fuckin pussy."
Flow smirks as he's pulled towards the light, and grabs Schlangenschwert as he's pulled towards it, to give two last slashes.
[1d10+4]
[1d10+4]

Right before he can meet Hope with his sword, he uses the Inheritance to bring back Trapper.

Vice's nerves seem at unusual ease, compared to his usual nervousness, and he looks at Mudi with curiosity as he keeps his distance. He stays behind Shorthorns.
>>
>>28851996
Observer begins to prepare his spells, looking to Jean. He doesn't say anything as he simply just begins preparing homing bolts again.

>Homing Magic
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28851989

"Umm..." Amy mutters as the Shades paint on her flank. "Please stop," she bats them away passively. She shakes her head, "Whatever..."

She follows Flaming and Blessings downstairs.

"I don't know why," Amy shrugs to Blessings quietly. "But, Shei seems to be close to the witches. She called Viszla her aunt, I think. And, Moody is her sister, right?"
>>
>>28852112
After Amy comes downstairs, Flaming giggles childishly, putting a hoof forward to leave a hoof-print on your flank where the still wet paint lies. "They painted on you. That's silly."
>>
>>28852159

"Yeah..." Amy says with a giggle, poking her own flank. "Thankfully, paint is pretty easy to get off of crystal skin."
>>
>>28852088
"There it is... there it IS! That smartass mouth that always outpaced your thinkin'. Greater good? The bonds between scumbags and bastards are the tightest grasps you'll ever fucking see. You've never understood a damn thing. You're better when you ain't tryin' to piece it all together! Keep ya stupid philosophical bullshit about dying and stick it up your arse you big fat booger!"

As you trade blows, you knock each other to the ground, shattering the desk.
>Flow 0/1

Hope lays there, bloody but laughing. "HAHAHAA! There's that old stupid loogie I was looking for. Shut ya trap, kill ya this, kill me that. I don't have to kill. All I do is win. Killin's for the pigheaded what can't imagine another way of winnin'."

>>28852111
>>28852085
>>28852074
https://youtu.be/0mS8QZTAZEg

Shei's phase aura shows reveals nothing hidden, indicating that Lamp has already fled the room.

The King of Trash tries to suppress Jean, who does nothing but lay there. [1d10+2]
Meanwhile, Volkama puts a bubble around Jean. [1d10+3]

"Why's he not fighting back?" River asks with worry. "And where'd his hussy friend go!?"

A feeling of dread starts to drip down your throat.

>>28852112
>>28852060
>>28852088
"A pear claw fruit," Blessings says, as if that explains anything. "That's what my cutie mark was... is."

"Well, hiya guys!" Mudi greets. Her small smile and assortment of cutie marks swirling all up and down her skin makes you feel unnaturally and oddly giddy, and that big grin on your face tickles. "I hadn't gotten a letter saying you'd be droppin' in for tea, but a surprise now and again is never a bad thing. What brings you 'round the neighborhood?"

The Mudi drawings grab chairs for you, while a butler made out of black metal wire prepares snacks for you.
>>
>>28852186
Noticing that Jean seems to not be resisting, Observer cautiously makes his way over to see if he could possibly get a knowledge extraction off of him.

>Knowledge Extraction
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28852186
Flaming gasps as Mudi finally takes notice of them, shrinking back slightly but with that same childish grin on her face as she bounces steadily in place, "Uh oh..." she stammers out, "L-looks like we're caught."

Flaming bounces up, stomping her hooves, "Uh, my oh my, we're sorry to surprise you like that Miss Mudi, we just uh... thought we'd be surprising! Yeah, hehe..." she casually walks towards the chair with her cartoony stride, and sits down as she looks around at all the Cutie Marks, still looking for a pear-claw
[1d10]

"We were just, uh, curious what you were up to was all, hehe... y-you don't know who we are, do you?"
>>
>>28852186
Flow lays on the ground.
"Heh..."
He starts chuckling. Then he starts laughing as Trapper forms right next to him.
Even as half of his body is gone and splattered across the room, he's still laughing. Even as Trapper starts piecing him back together, he's still laughing.
[1d10]

"How can I be so st-*cough* stupid! We used to be bastards...We used to be scumbags...We never were heroes, just mercs, looking for jobs..."
He laughs more as Trapper helps him up.

"Looks like you didn't change, you bastard. You just grew up." he smirks, "Realized just who you really are...who /we/ really are. We ain't pansies, looking to fight for others. We fight for ourselves, and the women we bed with. When the heck did I lose myself?..."

Vice, once again, hides behind Shorthorns as Mud speaks to them. Even so, a little spark of curiosity rises in his non-core as she speaks to them. The goo rather bashfully peeks our from behind Shorthorns to look at Mudi as she speaks to them.
>>
>>28852186

"I like you already!" Amy says in the same kind of jolliness she always has as she hops into a chair. "Thanks!" she says to the drawing.

"My name's Amy Thest. I already know your name, Moody. Nice to meet you, friend. I'd give you a hug for a greeting but..." Amy looks at the Cutie Marks on/around her. "I'm not really sure if touching those is safe... for either of us."

"So... since we're friends, I have to ask a few favors from you. And, I'm super sorry for asking this stuff so soon after meeting you. But... I need to ask. First of all, I met some cute kitties in a bone-jungle place. They didn't like being told what to do by you. I told them I'd talk to you for them. So, could you please leave them alone? They don't want to steal the things you're making them steal."

"Speaking of stealing... I've been told you have something that belongs to my boyf-" she pauses and frowns. "Something that belongs to my friend. It's a robot thingy or something. I think it's called... Giggletox? Could you please give it back? He really likes it."

"Also, I've got a pony with a gem in his head in a box. Could you please get the gem out? I can't do it myself without killing him. If you did, I'd be suuuuuuper thankful!"

"So, anyway," she continues to talk, just gabbing away. "I love this place. It's really funny. How did you do this? Like, I don't even mean the magic behind it. Just... how did you come up with the artsy stuff? I've never understood art. It's so hard!"

"I'm sorry, I'm talking too much. We just met. I'll let you talk now."
>>
>>28852186
Pryce hovers his two new cannon on either side of himself, ready to shoot apart this demon, but stops as River points out the lack of acting. Terrible thoughts start to run through his head, chest tightening and his breath growing slightly panicked.
[Spitshine went up there, he'll be fine. He can handle himself for a few minutes]
He thinks to keep himself calm and focused, the candles glowing bright as he readies them.
"Act quickly, this might be the only free moment we have on him before we need to get defensive!"

The candles flash as Pryce shoots off two fireballs at Jean, burning the demon as much as he can before that shield goes up.
>Shoot [Fire] [1d10+1]
>Shoot [Fire] [1d10+1]
>>
>>28852186
Shei-Sher blows a sigh of relief knowing they won't have to face two opponents. "Desert Lamp, has already fled. Whether that is fortunate I am not sure." Shei-Sher puts a hoof on Wireframe, grabbing the purple and tearing it off.
>SPELLBREAKER: recharge 2, spell, ranged; nullify a spell or magic effect
[1d10]

"It is possible her accomplice may be stalling for time. If she left to gather reinforcements that might be the death of us. That is only a thought, though. They seemed confident in their ability."

>>28852186
>>28852085
Pheo glides over Pryce's conjured weapons and wraps around the fiery weapons.
>Malleable Morphology: Passive; Fusing with any small-sized object becomes Automatic; if it is a weapon, it gains the Fire element and +1 to all actions done while using it.
>>
>>28852275
"We have a number of machines below to aid us, this place was barred as long as it was for good reason. Why else do you think they went for this subtle approach that we ruined?"
>>
>>28852267
Flaming giggles, bouncing in her seat as the giddy nature over powers her suspicious nature, "That's sure asking a LOT, don't you think, Amy? We only just got here."
>>
>>28852306

"Yeah... but it was a lot of working getting here."
>>
>>28852212
You see a brief, momentary depiction of a childlike drawing, of a circular marble gate taller than a mountain, watched by a hound with two heads, and a stump where a third would be. A drawing of a mare smacks the dog on the nose and pries open the gate...

Jean sits up, with parasites poking out of his mouth and around his eyes, and all of them hiss at you. Bellowing and crying, Jean pounds away at Volkama's bubble, while the king of trash stands at the ready to stop him. "Heeeelp! Heeelllp!" Jean cries.
[1d10+2]

>>28852256
https://youtu.be/pfxDQGqKre4

"It's a world which beats down the spirit of even the meanest pieceashit thugs and killers out there. Fighting used to energize us better than any ale. Yet fighting a demon directly weakens the soul. Makes ya cranky, forgetful, makes ya weary faster than an ugly gal. Makes you want to swallow a caltrop and end it all. Ain't a wonder in the world we fell so far. That old world, maybe missin' that, fightin' for that, strivin' for that, wouldn't be a such a pansy thing after all. All I'm keen to be is a bastard, wherever I am."

He reaches behind a curtain, where a large gold mimic sits. He reaches past its sharp teeth for something and asks, "Ya sure ya wouldn't wanna toss all this army shit and fly a pair again? Takin' on a witch ain't no child business. If I hand you this right now... it's lockin' you in for a drag-out affair."

>>28852229
"Gosh, I try'n remember 'em all, but I remember pictures better than names. Can I draw ya?"

(1/2)
>>
>>28852267
"Gosh, has Bailout been workin' his fellow kitties to the bone again? Consarnit, I keep tellin' him otherwise but he can't get enough of the coins. But you came too far to have to do business. Enjoy yourself, there's a bath you can use, unwind a little and clean up before supper!"

"I just draw what comes to mind. I like these stories a picture can tell, don'tcha?" Mudi smiles as the butler sets down tea and snacks for each of you. You notice she drops two small stones into her tea.

>>28852272
>>28852275
Pryce's fire spells phase through the bubble and ignite two patches on Jean's body, but they quickly go out. "He's got some kind of secret to his durability, hasn't he?" Volkama muses.
>>
>>28852336
Observer continues to try and summon homing bolts.

>Homing Magic
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28852336
>>28852342
Flaming eagerly looks over at the snacks the odd living wired-creature seems to be preparing, licking her lips before turning back up to Mudi, her giddiness somewhat decreased by a dreading of fear.

"D-d-draw my picture? Well..." she flattens her ears, wondering if allowing her to draw her is how she manages to steal cutie marks? Going off of the art gallery and the pictures on her body, she tries to remember before she answers: are the marks on her similar to some or even all of the ones upstairs in the art-gallery?

[1d10] for Perception if needed
>>
>>28852336
"You're asking us for help after threatening us and poisoning these ponies? Here I thought demons were ruthless."
Pryce spits at the blubbering Jean.

>>28852342
Pryce's candles take on a more regal appearance, adorned with phoenix imagery as Pheo fuses into them.
"Just need to turn up the heat then, we can't let up."
Pryce responds to Volkama's quip as he fires his candles again, the fireballs now taking the form on birds as they streak out to strike the demon.
>Shoot [Fire] [1d10+2]
>Shoot [Fire] [1d10+2]
>>
>>28852342
>>28852306

Amy looks at Flaming then back to Mudi.

"I'm totally willing to stay as long as I can," Amy says happily with a wave of her hoof. "And, I'm sure my friends would be too. So... if you don't mind... would it be possible to stop doing... whatever it is you're doing to them? There's a pony named Blessings upstairs. You should probably keep her happy. But, could you please let Flaming be herself again? I don't like seeing her this way."

"I mean, I'm like this no matter what," she adds with a laugh. "So, you really don't need to be doing it to me. But, I like Flaming to be herself. And, wouldn't it be better for our happiness to be more genuine? We could appreciate you because you're you and not because you're forcing us."

Mantra of Equality to convince Mudi to release this happy spell on Flaming and Amy [1d10+2] with a DC -3 because Compassion
>>
>>28852342
Shei-Sher attempts to grab the purple but grips nothing. "Curses.." He hisses. Shei tries to tear off the purple once more.
>SpellBreaker
[1d10]
>>
>>28852336
Flow leans against Trapper, who's supporting him up.
"I got a score to settle with them witches. Fucking shit up is in my nature, I wouldn't ignore a chance to do it. You give me whatever you got stashed, and I will personally deliver a witch head to your desk. Er...fly a pair? Like...down there?"
Flow looks legitimately confused, while Trapper snickers.
>>"One a' them bloody witches nearly took out 'is bird, so of course e's thirsty for blood."
He chuckles.
"Looks like that Ecclesian bitch was right. Demons ain't easy to fight."

>>28852342
Vice, cautious as ever, watches Mudi put in the two stones and tenses up, and looks between Flaming, and Mudi as he prepares for them to be turned into paintings or something.
>>
>>28852382
Flaming's ears lower, the wide smile still posted around on her face like a goof, "L-let me be myself again? What are you talking about, Amy, I'm not not myself."

She looks at her cartoony hooves, giggling, "I mean, I DO look really silly right now, and I don't really like it thaaat much but, that's how everything is here." She says, thinking Amy refers to the sepia-tone transformation.
>>
>>28852396

Amy laughs a little bit and rubs Flaming's head. "Don't take this the wrong way, Shortyhorns, but you're not usually as... happy as me."
>>
>>28852403
Flaming chuckles as her head is rubbed, shaking it free after a few moments, "What are you talking about?" She says with her hooves crossed, "I can be as happy as you! I bet I can be even HAPPIER than you, if I really tried hard." She giggles, "I mean, really REALLY hard."
>>
>>28852448

Amy laughs. "You're sounding more like you already!"
>>
>>28852382
>>28852379
>>28852393
"Hey little lady, you came in here without even asking what we were doing! We got done testing the Grinning Room. Looks like you got a little taste of the afterglow. That's easy to fix."

Mudi brandishes a small orange feather in her hoof, small enough that it looks like it belongs on a filly. It looks familiar somehow. She writes "Neutral" on each of your arms. You don't feel the excess giddiness anymore, feeling quite normal.

Rus Tea enters the cottage through the front door and sits down at the table, acting as though she'd been there the whole time.

Flaming notices that a few of the cutie marks on Mudi were also depicted upstairs in the art.

>>28852389
The purple flies off Wireframe, but with nowhere to go in the immediate vicinity, it reattaches itself back to her. "I'll find the zebra; looks like you'll have to do that when she's in range so it'll get put back where it belongs!" Zjetya says.

>>28852393
"A pair as in you and me you dumb sod, although there's nothing like flyin' and gettin' air on your pair down there. Vitalya can tag along, having enough balls for the both of you."

He removes a tent peg and a small hammer from the chest. The tent peg looks to be of an ancient stone material, yet is caked with fresh, barely dry blood. "This is it. Story behind it is that, after losing a battle to an invincible demon warlord that decimated her forces, a commander of the Sons of God brought down his guard by offering to lay with him. When he brought her back to his tent, she took out one of the pegs and drove it straight through his head, nailin' him dead to the ground."

(1/2)
>>
>>28852380
>>28852375
The burns hit a certain spot on Jean's chest, and his entire underbelly splits open like a skinned animal, revealing that he has no bones except for his ribcage, but the bones are made of sharp metal, curving like long fingernails. Inside, the clumps of demon parasites are guarded by the ribcage. In a fit of sobbing rage, Jean splits the bubble and comes out slashing at Pryce and Shei.

[1d10+6]
>>
>>28852380
>"You're asking us for help after threatening us and poisoning these ponies? Here I thought demons were ruthless."
"It is possible he may not be entirely in control of himself. Considering his innards host a grim of parasitic entities. If I had my Lantern I could relieve him of his fate. Shei-Sher comments "I only say this because I know you harbor a fetish for being holier-than-thou, but what if we are killing someone who is only partially culpable?"
>>
>>28852467
>>28852456
As Mudi takes out the feather quill, Flaming chuckles, "Ooooh, that sounds like such a fun room."

As 'neutral' is written on her arm, her muzzle snapping back to a normal look as she feels all of that tense excitement leave her, almost as though she were coming off some sort of hight. "Woah...." Flaming says outloud, reaching up to rub at her muzzle, "My lips hurt... how do you smile that long? Ooohh..."

She looks up at Mudi, putting on a genuine smile (albeit much more reserved) "Uh, thank you..." as she recalls the cutie marks upstairs being found on her own body, Flaming chooses caution, fearing drawing her ties into how she steals them. "Well, drawing me would just take so long. I'll just tell you my name, it's Flaming."

Looking at the quill, Flaming begins to recognize the light orange color of the filly-like pegasus feather. She thinks of a certain princess with missing 'data'. "That's a pretty quill."

>>28852456
"Hey, if she asks to draw you... say no. Politely, we don't wanna make her mad."
>>
>>28852473
"Enough of this." Observer says, his horn glowing as it begins to envelope Jean's body. He then attempts to apply force to throw Jean away and pin him to a nearby wall.

>Telekinesis
[1d10]
>>
>>28852467
Flow looks at the ground, and grins.
"Nah, I got another crew t' look after now. Certainly ain't as fun as you lot, but entertaining nonetheless. We've had our fair share of adventures before...like being inside an angel, and seeing the Rapture firsthand. Certainly ain't a bunch-a fun-lovin dick'eads like us."
>>"Mares galore though, mate!"
"Eh, piss off with that, I have my mare."
"So unless you're fit t' travel with a new band a' mercs, then you're free to hop in. Heck, maybe Vitty can join, if she can beat me with all my gear, the cheating whore," he grimaces.

Flow looks down at the peg and hammer, and back to Hope.
"Funny story, but what do you expect me t' do, offer to have a snog with her and then slam this in her like a vampire?"

As normality enters Hope's paranoid and giddy mind, he eyes the feather, and chews on the end of his hoof.
>"Oh my..."
>>
>>28852473
"Tch" Shei-Sher is visibly frustrated "This is all very annoying." Shei-Sher takes out his switch-cane, unleashing its chain as he does. He sits down and removes the silver anklet his biological mother bequeathed him the day he was purchased as an infant.
Shei runs the silver along the chin, its melts over it forming a shiny coating.
>I Dream of Alchemy+2: Instant; Thrice per session; Forge a small- to medium-sized object out of a natural elemental source, such as water or earth. If this object is a weapon, it carries the elemental properties* of the material it was made from and is +1 quality on a critical forging roll.
[1d10+2]

As Shei-Sher works on the chain he is again filled with panick when the Jean approaches him in a frenzy. Shei-Sher flinches, bring his hooves up. As he does a torrent of hot winds burst from his hooves.
>Phantasmagoria of Conquest: 3 times per Combat; Automatic; Sacrifice X hits to deal 4X damage and inflict a status condition on up to 3 targets.
[4X7hits]
>>
>>28852467

"Ooooooh," Amy laughs, even after the mark is written on her arm. "It's because of the ROOM. I didn't even THINK of that! Sorry for doubting you."

"About the bath and the food... I'm sorry, but I can't take things from people that I don't need," she says resolutely.

"But, if you want to eat, I won't stop you," she says congenially as she follows Mudi wherever she might be headed.

>>28852511

"I'm good at saying no politely," Amy laughs.
>>
>>28852473
Pryce's focus is broken slightly at seeing the insides of the demon. The disgusting faux-form of what it calls a pony body.

As the crying demon charges, Pryce's focus and determination to protect Prisca hardens back, not budging an inch from his stance as his candles burn ever hotter. They fire off a torrent of flames, twin phoenixes flying true from the barrels to the demon's chest.
>Shoot [Fire] [1d10+3]
>Shoot [Fire] [1d10+3]
>>
>>28852502
"I don't care, not after what he did! Either way, he's a demon, if he's not in control we know for certain he *is* the source of the parasites. He needs to be dealt with."
>>
>>28852526
"Makes a fat lot of difference how you stick it in her, but I guarantee it's a bigger threat to her than those playthings you're swinging around."

"Anyway, if I c'd rewrite my life, I'd cut these tossers out and leave 'em to dry so I could run around and be a damn fool again. Yet even if you said yes, they're my bastards now, and relic or no relic, I'm smart enough that I won't need that thing like you to find where she might have taken my lads."

>>28852516
>>28852545
>>28852556
>Shei 1/7
Jean shoots forward with the momentum of a freight train, shredding everything in his way, but your combined powers push him before he can damage any of you. With his innards exposed, he takes massive damage, yet his flesh shields the demon parasites from harm.

"HeeeeAEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP!" Jean screams for a last time, trashing on the floor and crying. A quiet growling answers him from the top of the stair.

With a grunt and a flop, Spitshine stumbles into the room, his arm halfway torn off of his shoulder. "Guys... she's woken up."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMf-kDeAYCY

Prisca lands on top of him. Her skin has transformed a black-gold armor set, and she hunches on the floor as bizarre weapons and gizmos protrude out of many openings on her back. Her head hangs at an awkward angle, as if her neck were broken and her eyes are deep pits.

"Ah! There's my help!" Jean says.

>>28852547
>>28852511
>>28852526
"Oh, you didn't see the Grinning Room. You just missed it. But between you and me, I would be sad to put you in there," she says cryptically.

Isn't it such a nice feather? It's so good for writing," Mudi muses. She frowns a little at Amy's refusal. She writes "dirty" across Amy's arm, and Amy begins to stink - her body is now covered with mud and plant stains, as though she'd been running through the forest for days. "Well, you do need a bath now!"

The baths lie in an adjacent room also cluttered with art and trinkets. Mudi drawings lounge and splash about.
>>
>>28852615

Amy looks at herself with a combination of amusement and apprehension. "Well... you're right..." she says in a similar tone.

Then she shrugs. "Okey dokey. I'll take a bath, then we can eat. Please don't make me hungry," she adds with a laugh.

Amy heads into the bath and looks around at all the drawings splashing and playing. Beyond that, she pays them little mind. She takes off her jacket and her bags and gets into the water to wash off the filth.
>>
>>28852615
>>28852545
>>28852516
Pryce's eyes narrow down at the pathetic excuse for a being flopping on the floor beneath him. His candles start to glow and hum again as he prepares another burst of flames, but they cut off as Spitshine falls in.
Pryce looks over at the colt, heart sinking and the candles dropping to the ground at seeing the state he's in. When Prisca lands down on top of him, the rest of Pryce's internals feel as if they dropped as well. Her form distorted with barely a semblance to the sick filly before. He... no, he can't give up yet.
"Don't let up on that demon!"
Pryce shouts to everyone in the room, voice sounding broken wit ha sad plea.

He runs over to Shei and Prisca, horn glowing a bright light as a wave pulses out over everyone in the room.
>Commandment of Balance: Twice per combat; Automatic; Brings up all Helpless allies, cures all status conditions on the party, and restores full hits and 3 Wounds to each.
His horn continues to glow, adding to the previous pulse onto Spitshine trying to mend together that arm enough to not be lost.
>Mantra of Purity [1d10]

Pryce stops before Prisca and Spitshine, his bodylocking up, unsure of how to proceed. He doesn't want to harm her.
"Prsica, get off him, please."
He says, voice breaking from the Neither disguise to his original voice, as he leans down trying to nudge her back and slide the colt from her grasp.
>>
>>28852615
Flaming gives a light frown at the cryptic warning of the grinning room, "T-then heh, uh, let's not go in there."

As she watches her take the feather to draw on Amy's hoof, Flaming asks, "What kind if bird does it come from, I don't think I've seen a feather like that." As she writes 'dirty' on Amy's arm, Flaming gasps, "Hey!" As she witnesses the mud and stains running up Amy's body. "That wasn't very nice..." Flaming mumbles, trying to keep calm in the face of incomprehensible peril.

She hops down from her chair, "I-I'll just go take it too then," she says as she follows Amy (after having her question answered about the feather). "D-do you need one too?"

>>28852632
>>28852615
After the cartoony Shorty gets into the baths, she looks around with wonder at all of the splashing drawings, taking off her jacket, tunic, and crown to put in a neat pile along with Amy, keeping a little close to her and the other NPC's who join them for safety. She whispers to Amy, "We have to get that quill away from her..."
>>
>>28852615
"BA-A-A-A-A-AAaaaack.." Shei cries as his negative energies exploded from his hooves. A searing pain fills them.

Shei-Sher looks on agog after Spitshine had stepped down and so did Prisca. "Oh.. I was wrong. The reinforcements were already here.."
Shei-Sher holds out pupil to analyze Prisca.
[1d10] Analyze

>Critical forging roll gives switch-cane +1
Shei-Sher slings the chain of his cane around Jean, to lasso him. "You utterly despicable welp!"
[1d10+1]Silver Chain Lasso
>>
>>28852656
>>28852615
>analyze
I mean appraise a'doy
>>
>>28852655

"Why?" Amy asks with confusion.
>>
>>28852615
Flow clicks his tongue.
"Dang. And I was already preparing a speech to get you to join us," he says with a smirk.

He takes the hammer and peg, and stows them in his raincoat as he takes a swig of water.
"Ah shit, I forgot. Technically I gave your hat to Renee, but I just kept it with me. Eh, an explanation should suffice."
He gathers up his weapons and turning to the door.
"You should come along. Perhaps your skills with flintlocks and throwing daggers might be useful. And Vitty's bitchiness might prove an ample distraction."
He turns to Trapper.
"Please tell me you lot found out where she is."
>>"We 'ave. Know where she lives, and where she operates. Seems like she's got a spell of some sorts though, and Vice n' I felt much, much weaker."
Flow turns back to Hope.
"Whatd'ya say, lad. You up for a witch hunt?"
>>
>>28852615
>>28852655
As Flaming leaves, Vice stays put, and looks around frantically.
>"E-erm...I-I can't exactly take a bath."
>>
>>28852615
Observer attempts to conjure more bolts, Jean has costed him quite a bit of knowledge by forcing Prisca to transform. Hopefully there will be something left once he gets rid of Jean.

>Homing Bolts
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28852678
Flaming giggles, "Hope she doesn't write 'dirty' on you then. You can just watch if you want."

>>28852674
"W-why...? Didn't you see? That pen is the source of her magic! Or at least some of it. She just wrote things and, they happened."
>>
>>28852694
>"W-watch?! That's...s-scandalous!"
>>
>>28852694

"So?" Amy asks as she washes herself.
>>
>>28852702
"Scandalous...? What's that mean?"

>>28852710
Flaming dips her whole head in the bath water, pulling it out and shaking it off as she cleans up as well, "Sooooo, if we take it from her, it means we might stand a better chance of beating her or getting what we want from her. Not to mention she's being kind of a jerk with it."

She flattens her ears, "And that feather... doesn't it seem familiar?"
>>
>>28852649
"And now demons can turn the living directly into demons," River notes with horror. "Pryce! Perhaps -- perhaps Ecclesia might know of-of-of... I don't know, SOMETHING that could be done!? Their purification rituals, their occult knowledge. She has to be still alive!"

>>28852656
>Prisca of Vitral
>HP: 16/16
>Rank: Wraith
>Weak: Sentimental items, Physical attacks
>Inseparable from her father since the day she could first wield a tool, Prisca devoted her crafts to easing the lives of the disenfranchised and abused slaves and serf classes of Vitral. Yet, none could compel Prisca to craft and invent like the doe named Sugar. Even now she knows the tune of the old music box that Sugar had sent to the workshop to be repaired so many times.

Jean assumes his earlier form, concealing the blades. Yet, even your silver chain does little to damage him as he stands up again, parasites hanging from his mouth like fangs as he licks his lips. He reaches out and backhoofs you, with a parasite poking out of the seam of his body. [1d10+3]

>>28852683
You conjure 4 bolts.

>>28852649
>All healed to full
Spitshine's arm mends, but he's still crushed under her weight. Prisca's head jitters as she looks about the room like an overstimulated animal, huffing and snarling in a confused, distorted tone. Her mouth opens, and countless red spheres fire from her mouth like darts, rushing across the room in many waves.

>All roll instant dodge, DC 8

(1/2)
>>
>>28852730
Vice's cheeks darken as he begrudgingly follows Shorthorns and Amy to the bath, and sits outside of the tub.
>"It means...erm. Well...I don't really know how to put it...l-lewd?..."
>>
>>28852655
>>28852632
"I shouldn't have a bath. I'm too clean," Mudi says logically. Only Rus Tea follows you into the bath; Onion, Renee, Busta and Box are hiding outside, Blessings is upstairs.

"Something odd about it for sure. She labeled Amy as 'dirty', and it was instantly so. Nasty thing. Unfair for her to have it. I'd have a much better use of it," Rus says.

>>28852678
"Well gosh you don't need my permission to just have a little tea then!"

>>28852675
Hope sits against the broken table and considers all that has been said. "If we have her location and a means of driving it into her, I don't see why not. But I need to speak with her face to face first. Summarize, goo. What kind of armaments are we looking at when we go in through the front?"

>Paused
>>
>>28852730

"I don't really want to fight her. I know some bad stuff has happened because of her, but she at least sounds like it's not all on purpose. And, if she does what she wants, then we won't have to fight."

"Besides, she helped you with the feather. She put you back to normal. Yeah, she's kinda bossy with it, but I mean it's not like she's the first bossy pony we've met who has made us do things we didn't want to do."

Amy thinks as she runs her hooves through her mane. "I honestly don't remember ever seeing that feather before," she concludes as she gets out of the bath.
>>
>>28852767
Flaming scrunches her muzzle, "Amy, I know we've talked a lot about demons and, I'll admit, I might have been wrong to jump on them before, but we KNOW Mudi is super bad! We heard what she did to those children from Blessings, what she did to Shei? What she did to those poor cats? And she's probably stealing all these pony's cutie marks with her weird magic!" She gruffs as she rubs some water and soap up her legs, "I guess that was kinda nice, but she only did it cause you asked. She's more than just bossy, Amy, she's evil. I can just tell underneath it all..."

Flaming shakes her head, "I can't be sure, but... back in the witchbone forest Shei mentioned something about her having taken a piece of 'data', I think he called it, from Laciela. That feather's the same color as the tip of her wings, remember?"
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.