[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(CYOA) A msyterious nameless knight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20161110_162909.jpg (20KB, 153x152px) Image search: [Google]
20161110_162909.jpg
20KB, 153x152px
a mysterious knight with a helmet attached mystically in his head wakes up in a place and realize that he lost his memory regarding her identity and the reason he could be there. so he decided to start the journey in a strange world for him to find his true identity ....
>>
>>28847101
check our inventory for a nametag
>>
>>28847101
Is that a Gundam?
>>
Since i can't drawing, so just use the image that most resemble to my image about the helmet
If someone can help me for the picture of the knight, i really appreciate it
>>
>>28847116
An SD Gundam.

Knight Unicorn Gundam, specifically. How oddly appropriate.
>>
>>28847101
>a helmet attached mystically in his head
What and how?
Check inventory
>>
Well, get the concept from guin saga
>>
File: Death Knight.png (539KB, 489x516px) Image search: [Google]
Death Knight.png
539KB, 489x516px
>>
>>28847195
Had read or watch guin saga?
>>
>>28847101
In the middle of peaceful vast grasslands during the dawn, someone has lying quietly. His appearence like a knight in shining armor with a helmet that covered almost the entire head except for the eyes and mouth. Slowly, he openend his eyes.
> mmmmhh? Looks like it seems going dawn. Why am i sleep in here?
He begin to observe his surrounding
>in the middle of meadow? Perhaps i had too tired.
Suddenly, pain appeared in his head, and he spontaneously holding his head with right hand
>>
>>28847459
>Owh, my head, it really hurt. Now i know why i sleep in here.
Then the knight began to try to stand up but slightly staggered
> should i try to walk to find put if there are settlements around here
He walked with his stell shoes set down to pasture land. As he approached the 3-meter high tree was about the size of his height, he kept walking.
>>
>>28847762
Suddenly, the knight feel something approachs, do not know whether the threat or not, he immediately hid near a big boulder not far from it
>who's coming? I better stealthly check it out
And what he about to see, make him amaze.......
>>
Announce in the CYOAg and use a Tripcode, friend.
>>
>>28850095
Can you direct me? Sorry newbie
>>
>>28848650
a group of foals running together. they were talking to each other with a carefree tone. the Chevalier observed that the group was composed of five foals. three of whom are ordinary kid ponies, which one characterized by yellow fur with red mane and wear a ribbon, the other has light grayish violet with white streaks and pale magenta maned. It wearing a five ball-pointed tiara. The last one is wearing glasses, with silver mane and grey fur.
The last two of the group is liittle unicorn with light pink streaked purple mane with white fur and little pegasus with moderate cerise mane and light brilliant gamboge fur.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.