[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think these two should totally hook up. Any objections?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_6816.jpg (82KB, 1079x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6816.jpg
82KB, 1079x619px
I think these two should totally hook up. Any objections?
>>
File: reeeee.png (143KB, 511x393px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.png
143KB, 511x393px
>>28844897
>>
>>28844897
Delete mobilefag threads
>>
>>28844897
I'm not a dashfag but id rather see soarindash
>>
>>28844897
Seeing >>28844900 get cucked would make it worth it.

>>28844901
>not renaming your posts to IMG_XXXX.jpg
fuck off casual scum
>>
File: IMG_6244.jpg (9KB, 160x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6244.jpg
9KB, 160x180px
GOD DMANJT STOP DELETE THIS NOW SHE IS PURE AND PERFECT U WILL DELET THIS EIGHT. NWO
>>
File: black guy candy.jpg (24KB, 338x504px) Image search: [Google]
black guy candy.jpg
24KB, 338x504px
>>28844897
If it makes Dashfags cry im up for it.
I remember that Anon scared of Newbie Dash.
>''I-If they defile my waifu... ;_;''
>>
>>28844900
top kek
>>
>>28844959
Oh shit, really?
>>
>>28844897
No. Please stop bullying Dash lovers by hoping serious romance happens with major characters in My Little Pony. It's wrong.
>>
File: texfacewhen.gif (1MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
texfacewhen.gif
1MB, 400x320px
>>28844986
Yeah, I remember other guy recently that thought about jumping from his roof cause of Stranger than FanFiction.
Putting memery aside, Dashfags take their waifufaggotry seriously.
>>
>>28845267
Jesus Christ, i've never heard THAT much waifu based autism.
>>
>>28844897
So far its the only straight Dash ship with most chemistry but i doubt Patton Oswald would ever become a secondary VA for MLP like De Lancie.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (68KB, 850x450px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
68KB, 850x450px
>>28844897
Reminder that Patton Oswalt is a cunt.
>>
>>28845336
You'd be surprised by how many people here actually care about it and don't just see it as memeshit to fit in on /mlp/. They're still the minority, I think, but people in that thread understood how he felt. It was nice, seeing people open about that stuff.
>>
>>28845560
Face it. All the MLP VAs are liberals. The waifus they voice would be too.
>>
>>28845802

No
>>
>>28845865
>VA's refuse to work if the show airs in the US.
>>
>>28845880
They aren't that committed to politics. They'll warm up to Trump eventually.
>>
File: 1453502552464.png (92KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453502552464.png
92KB, 800x800px
>>28845888
Check em'
>>
>>28845888
Trips confirm.
Trump will soon be more liked.
>>
File: 1464092240158.png (427KB, 699x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1464092240158.png
427KB, 699x1043px
>>28844897
It is indeed a very good ship, but as others have said I highly doubt they'll ever bring Oswalt back.
>>
>>28845865
>friendship problem
>ponies litterally go everywhere to spread love and tolerance
>comparable to a guy that openly wants to divide the country and make america white again.

Plus he likes his steaks well done.
>>
File: 1478698730381.jpg (69KB, 1000x1206px) Image search: [Google]
1478698730381.jpg
69KB, 1000x1206px
>>28846078

>A Zigger ponyville
>Everyone gots batshit insane
>Not conservative

>It takes a younger pony (immature) to approach the crazy creature
>>
>>28846494
Jesus, stop being such a retard. The ponies weren't afraid of Zecora because she was a zebra, they were afraid because she was a mysterious cloaked figure from the Everfree forest. Once it was revealed that she wasn't some evil enchantress or some shit, the ponies have treated her just fine as an equal and welcomed her.

MLP is most definitely, assuredly, a 'progressive' show, anyone who thinks otherwise is honestly so fucking stupid that it would be a mercy killing to just fucking euthanize them. It's not in your face about it and it's enjoyable by people of any political persuasion because of that, but the philosophy is definitely there, and the setting being portrayed reflects it.

It does heavily promote stuff like love and friendship and family a lot, as well as many other positive and nice things, and it avoids all of the hateful shit some of the more extreme people on the left parade around, so it's not batshit insane liberal, and in fact it's a very positive spin on all of it, but to call MLP a conservative show is some really fuckin dumb shit with not a shred of basis in reality.

Again, show is enjoyable by anyone of any political persuasion, because it's a good cartoon with good characters, and isn't in your face about political messages or anything like that, but if you think the show or the setting in the show is conservative, then you're just delusional.
>>
I know this is exactly what you want, OP, but I'll say it anyway. You're a fucking asshole.

I love QuibbleDash and I think they're absolutely lovely together, but I almost never post anything related to this shipping because I know some people strongly rejects this kind of stuff. I think the idea of feeling "attacked" by an innocent shipping is stupid, but I can live with that, as much as I like this shipping I don't need to push it into the board every day, so whatever, I keep it to myself.

And then you fucker come here to use it to shitpost. You're intentionally trying to do the exact same thing I was avoiding. At least it'd be fine if you actually liked this too, but I'm 100% you don't give a fuck, you just post this to annoy people. Something I really like is just shitpost material for you. Fuck you, man. Seriously, fuck you.
>>
File: 1477867840879.jpg (19KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1477867840879.jpg
19KB, 512x512px
>>28846545
It's an equalitarian utopia. Defining it as anything is fruitless since it very well be impossible to achieve. I would have to agree with you on this one.
>>28846078
>divide the country
How so? The only thing backing that claim is the fact that he wants to deport illegals, strengthen border security, and regulate immigration. Conflating those qualities with racism is belittling any notion that there is a problem to begin with. Racism itself is defined as prejudice, something that you can not classify Trump as without taking any quotes out of context.

My last response may not even be worth it, because you probably were joking.
>>
File: 05b4b44f25f4415ea8a28f4a08c8551a.png (137KB, 1920x1636px) Image search: [Google]
05b4b44f25f4415ea8a28f4a08c8551a.png
137KB, 1920x1636px
>>28846648
>durrr
you really don't understand the majority of people who voted for him. their attitude is that anyone who didn't think trump was a good president, becuase he is a sexist racist con artist and those are facts, is somehow a hyper mexican transexual jew out to steal your guns, in other words dip shit, when you base your entire campaign around deciding "america is bad because those jews di- I mean the mexicans, the mexicans did it!" people are obviously going to fucking equate any social problem or disagreement they have with others as if the person they are talking to is an illegal immigrant or otherwise does not deserve to set foot on american soil ever again or perhaps even draw another breath. Trump built his entire platform on hate, agression, and jingo. the people he supports and who support him don't want to compromise with anyone and can and will behave expectantly that america in its entirety should become like they want it to be; christian, white, corporate, and without pesky minorities of any kind unless they are willing to toe the party line.
>>
>>28846672
>durr
He built campaign on appealing to the populist: lowering taxes, protectionism, disenfranchisement, and isolationist policies. The supporters don't define a candidate, and even then, you're boiling them down to airheaded stereotypes and generalisations. Trump had a solid campaign like any other politician with thought out solutions to pressing matters. Nothing dipped into arrogance, and his tactics worked. If anything, he was harder on other republicans than he's going to be on illegals; illegals that can very well become legal through labour unions. Compromises are open to his policies, and he has expressed wanting to unify the people (don't forget he has pandered to LBGTQ and is more progressive than the average republican.) Anon, you waste my time with your retardation.
>>
>>28844897

None, I approve of anything that rustles Dashfag jimmies.
>>
>>28844897
Dash is a cunt
Quibble is a cunt.
It's a perfect match
>>
>>28846672
>>28846791
Also.
>Sexism
False sexual assault accusations with absolutely no solid evidence. Trump was going to pursue sues against those false claims, but ultimately decided not to. And just like that, we never heard of them again. The leaked tape was bantz between two jocks at most, and talk about sex was talk about consensual sex.
>Racism
Like, I said. Policies=!Racism.
>Con artist
Trump University was not a decision made by Trump, but his underlings. A bad move, but it was rightly shut down. His tax breaks were legal as he went through bankruptcy.
>>
>>28846078
>Plus he likes his steaks well done.
Okay, that legitimately devalues him to me.
>>
They liked each other right away because of common interest in Daring Do books. I am not sure that is enough to form a good relationship. Dashie's Daring Do obsession will fade in time, but what she really loves most will never be put down – flying. I can not imagine Dashie with somehorse who is not a pegasus. This ship would have a chance to stay afloat if Quibble was a pegasus.

Those are internal objections, but there are also external problems, like bringing back Oswalt and keeping him here. What role could Quibble character have in the show? I am assuming here that he would need be something more than a character we sometimes see around Dash, but is not important himself, just like we see Opal and Rarity.

For me Quibble is too of a single usage character. He was great and all but that is it. This character is not going anywhere.

His design is cute, but when put near Dash it is so obvious that he is reversed opposite of Dash. It is OK because the episode is about two friends having polar opinions being OK. But on long term his appearance would de-evolve just to Dash's design parody.

Soarin' would be much better at that role. Successful flier that Dash can fly with. He is not really important right now, and yet he was easily integrated in much episodes. They also know each other a long time, so it would not be this cheap and short kind of love.
>>
>>28844897

>He probably ravaged RD's ponut in the one of the convention's toilet
>>
>>28844897
I object on the basis that daring dont and by extension stranger then fanfiction are fucking retarded and we should all forget they ever happened.
>>
>>28845560
I dunno they seem mostly equal to all races to me.

I think the words he is looking for is they prefer bigotry to treason.
>>
>>28844897
https://youtu.be/tjUf4uo8WIQ?t=1m47s
And dash is like.
>>
>>28846078
Ponys wont be ok with an evil manipulator either.
Have you seen how they treat ponys like svengalop.

Ponys will mostly vote 3rd party.
>>
>>28846078
>he likes his steaks well done

Impeachment trial when?
>>
>>28846672
No the majority of people voting for him fell for the throw your vote away meme just like the majority of people voting for hillary.
>>
>>28846863
I agree with your first and 3rd points but lets be honest outside of a very small number of countrys that genuinely cannot handle any more imigration anti immigration views are caused by either bigotry or falling for the lies bigots tell themselves and others.
>>
>>28846977
I would agree that immigration policies can possibly stem from racism and some countries can handle it, but there's another side to it. The problem lies when immigrants are encouraged to live off welfare and not work. Which I believe can be solved by a reform in welfare to encourage work instead of coddling. It's not always case that immigrants don't work, and I know they can contribute greatly to the local economy (they provide the backbone of labourers for produce farms, which in turns keeps fruit and vegetable prices low.) I can just only hope that some fine illegals can get a green card in time.
>>
>>28847122
I will agree with you there.
>>
>>28844897
i think I may have a serious crash on this cutie, and I'm totally not into NTR. So please delet this.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.