[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hail CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 5

File: 020 - Title card.gif (42KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
020 - Title card.gif
42KB, 1500x1500px
>In the last thread:
>...it lasted two weeks. We a are a (space) country """girl""" who could get to go to homeworld with a military ship, but was asked by them to take care of Coti -a forest leviathan- until they return from a scouting mission. At the moment, Far Flung's objective is to convince her mother to let Coti stay and give a cursory read to some of the material on leviathans she was given.

>

I turn away from Eggshell and hop back to the floor, the slightly stronger gravity near it grabbing my hooves quickly. Magic mutters something to Eggshell, but has the sense to not tell me anything as I walk quickly out of the hangar.
Amber reaches me quickly, wearing a worried expression, "I thought you weren't interested in him?"
I take a moment to answer, "I am not."
"But you told him, right? About you being..." She leaves it in the air.
"Yes."
She doesn't answer.
"Is this because he rejected you just like that?"
I not hesitantly as we reach the teleportation bays.
"Remember to get those schematics to a mechanic!" Says Kalan cheerfuly, oblivious or uncaring of how I feel, before teleporting us back to the bar.
>>
>>28844233
Is there going to be a prompt?
>>
>>28844518
Where to go now. Sorry if it wasn't clear.
>>
>>28844233
Let's vent our frustrations while trotting to a mechanic to give the schematics.

I'm a bit surprised that we just ended the whole conversation right then and there with that guy.
>>
>>28844545
Deliver the schematics?
>>
File: 020 - Mercury.png (25KB, 618x232px) Image search: [Google]
020 - Mercury.png
25KB, 618x232px
>>28844579
>>28844567
We trot to Mercury's apartement, me stepping just a little harder than I need to to vent some of my frustration, and knock the door.
It's opened immediately by a foal who runs off somewhere leaving the door opened, and Mercury's voice comes from the kitchen, "Yes?"
"It's me."
"Make yourself at home," The sound of electric crackling comes from the kitchen "Be with you in a sec. What was it? And can you get the missus some water?"
"Ahm fine!" Shouts Quicksilver from their dormitory, her voice nasal from the cold she caught.
Amber and me stand ready for a moment, prepared to walk away silently if they argue, but the only sound is Mercury soldering and Quicksilver blowing her nose.
>>
>>28845077
Tell him we have some schematics we want them to look at.
>>
>>28845251
This.
>>
>>28845251
>>28845273
"There was something I wanted you to build?"
"Hrm?"
"A schematic, it doesn't look complicated."
"Just let me--" There is a sound of metal falling, "There it is." He walks out of the kitchen with sooth in his hooves, taking off a wielding mask, and I give him the schematics."
He hms to himself for a moment, reading them, "Yeah, this is only assembling the pieces. I'll have to give a proper charge to the batteries before its safe to wear. but that'll be done by the morning." He leaves it in the table, "Want to stay for dinner? I am--"
The foal who opened the door for me, Relic, runs in again, shouting "Hallo dad goodbye dad," takes something from his room, and runs away again before anyone can ask him any questions.
Mercury continues a second later, "Want to stay for diner? I am doing quesadillas today."
>>
>>28845578
Sure thing!
>>
>>28845578
I don't think we have other plans right now so okay.
>>
File: snapshot-2016-11-10-02-38-19.png (18KB, 936x304px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot-2016-11-10-02-38-19.png
18KB, 936x304px
>>28845690
>>28845671
"You've got something to do?" I ask Amber, who shakes her head, "Alright, anything you need help with?"
"Nah, you just sit. And tell Relic he better puts whatever he's at on hold next time he comes here."
The next few minutes are spent by us sitting in the sofa, me fretting slightly from the lack of things to do. When its done, Quicksilver walks out of her dormitory, smiling weakly at us and dressed in several layers of clothing. Relic runs in again, and she makes him stop with a gaze.
"Yu sid down, misteh." She orders. He nods quietly and walks to the kitchen, with us trailing behind.
"There you are." Mercury smiles at Relic conspirationally, "You made a laser yet?"
He shakes his head, not saying anything, and sits with us. "Huh. What have you been doing, Fa-- Quick, ever head of resting?"
"Nu." She keeps serving the the table with weak telekinesis.
"Ye fool. What have you been doing, Far? Hadn't seen you in a while." He takes a tray from the oven with his hooves, wealing wool boots.

Something came up and I've gotta go asap, will be back in an hour or so. Have the WIP image.
>>
>>28846122
Been busy in the kitchen and stuff.
>>
>>28846205
"Same old same old." I shrug.
"Really? The army shook up my routine, some of them were curious about smiting and mechanics. And one of them had a cold, too." He makes a slightly irritated gesture towards Quicksilver. "And Relic said something about a monster?"
The kid nods, talking with his mouth full, "A dragon tree!" He makes a 'This big' gesture with his arms, opening them wide, and then speaks in a conspirational tone. "I bet it could eat all of us."
>>
>>28846702
That's a forest leviathan, one of them might end up staying in the ship for a while, so be nice to it, and watch your magazines.
>>
>>28846702
Relax, that won't happen. They're actually very friendly. In fact I might be looking after one soon!
>>
Hi guys can I join in?
>>
>>28844567
I agree the move from the previous thread to this thread seemed a little off
>>
>>28846971
Of course you can its a quest just reply to the most recent op post with what you want to vote for us to do.
>>
>>28846702
Yes the military are leaving it here with me temporarily.

A bit bigger then that though.
>>
>>28846932
>>28846803
>>28847004
"Those are forest leviathans. One of them might stay here for a while."
"They steal your magazines." Amber smiles slightly nervously.
Quicksilver and Mercury give me confused looks, so I talk again, "They are very friendly. The one who'll stay here is called Coti."
"And it acts like a cat in heat." Amber pips in again, earning a kick under the table from me.
Relic gives both his parents confused looks.
"Cats are small animals, remember them from that movie the other day?" Says Mercury.
"Coti is a bit larger than a cat." I pip in.
Relic persists with his confused look, and Mercury gives Quicksilver a panicking one.
"Heath iz when dhey shet cuddly and huggy." She gives Mercury an eye roll.
Relic is deep in consideration for nearly a minute, brow furrowed, before speaking again in a tone that's more demanding than questioning. "Can I ride it."

>>28846992
Yeah, I had a Ohfuck moment a few seconds after pressing Post. I canceled it, but the thread was sent anyway.
>>
>>28847008
Part of me wants to say yes but I don't think that's a wise idea
>>
>>28847008
Be nice to it. You'll have to ask it yourself, it'll be tense from being in a alien area, so you trying to ride it might not be wise.
>>
>>28847008
Ah kids one mention of heat and already they wana start riding.
Duck as we say this in case either of them throw something at me.
>>
>>28847018
>>28847030
>>28847044
"I am not sure if your parents would like it." I smile awkwardly.
"Can I." He demands them.
"How big are we talking?" Asks Mercury.
"Each one could fill a shuttle. And their mum is even larger." I kick Amber under the table again before talking myself.
"Coti is about five meters tall." I correct her. "And... ten long?"
Mercury and Quicksilver share a look, and he's the first to speak, "I'd rather see the thing myself before deciding anything."
The only answer from the foal is a frustrated expression.
"So, you'll be taking care of it?" Asks Mercury.
"I am not sure. Coti seemed to like me."
"Don't bite more 'han you ghan chew." Says Quicksilver.
>>
>>28847140
Dont worry they gave me plenty of books on the subject and its only for a short time.

Besides im sure amber will help if nesecary

Give amber a smug look as you say this you have locked her into it now.
>>
>>28844233
A link to the previous thread
>28744699
>>
>>28847157
Ah fuck
>>28744699
>>
>>28847140
I think it'll be okay. Coti might be excitable but he still listens to ponies.
>>
>>28847153
"They gave me lots of books about it, and Coti's obedient. And I am sure I can get Amber to help me."
She gives me a look that says 'No I won't', but remains silent.
Mercury takes a moment to answer, "So its big, right? Does that mean it'll stay in the cargo bay?"
"I guess so?"
"I wouldn't worry too much about it, then. Don't you go there before I see that thing." He warns Relic half heartedly, then turns back to me "Have you asked Terracota about it yet?"

Paused for the... day. God I need to fix my sleeping schedule already.
>>
>>28847246
Good night.
I can relate with a fucked sleep schedule.
>>
>>28847246
Finish up our meal and go see terracotta
>>
>>28847246
Nope, I'm sure mom won't mind that much, since I'll be doing all of the work anyway.
>>
>>28847246
I'm going to do that now. I think she'll be okay.
>>
>>28851579
>>
beb
>>
File: wait what.webm (416KB, 512x354px) Image search: [Google]
wait what.webm
416KB, 512x354px
I'll be resuming in a while, but the spritesheet file got damaged somehow and errors are becoming rampant in it. There's some layers that fucked off to who knows where, and recently I found that Far's layers had gone inside Coti's in a fashion similar to the webm. Make of that what you will.
I'll have to take the raw approach of copying every layer to a new file manually, which is a problem with the amount of layers I use.
If I am lucky it'll take about an hour, but as we speak I've been searching where the fuck did Roam's layers fuck off to for over ten minutes.
Also ignore Eggshell's old name.
>>
pg 9

>>28853763
>Far's layers had gone inside Coti's
Kek.
>>
>>28853763
You are the only one who can pilot the leviathan Far!

Also now I can't get the idea out of my of cuddling with it without clothing out of my head.
>>
>>28851579
>>
>>28855405
>>
Sorry for not updating today, but I was striken with a serious case of Paperwork and was left too tired afterwards.
>>28854793
>Mfw one of the original ideas for Coti was an empathic vegetal armour system
>>
>>28855405
>>
>>28855405
>>
>>28853763
this is why you back things up kids

not only do you get to keep your data you get to laugh at the fucked up shit

>magic blade
hype
>>
i wonder what sort of things the military faces
>>
Up ya go
>>
File: snapshot-2016-11-12-10-26-16.png (208KB, 1022x738px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot-2016-11-12-10-26-16.png
208KB, 1022x738px
>>28858081
>This is why you back things up
But I do. All of my art is in a git repo synced across several computers.
The problem here is that the file got damaged very early on and it got worse with time, so it was better to start from zero.
>>
>>28847534 >>28847670
>>28848226
"I'll be doing most of the work, so..." I leave it in the air, and Mercury and Quicksilver nod. Something occurs to me-- Did I ever ask any of the soldiers what were they doing? "Amber, did you get any number?" I ask her despite knowing the answer.
"Why, want to talk about manly stallions together?" She still seems shaken from seeing Coti and its mother, but even that can't keep her from the quip.
"Nah, just wanted to ask them about their mission."
"I did, but Rosa probably knows."
As if on que, speakers in the ceiling crackle to life.
"Permission to enter?" She asks, earning an 'Aye' from Mercury, "Kalan's sister ship, Tunceli, is approaching to dock. They'll stop here for the remaining of the day, so you two might want to get started in the kitchen."

If you want to tell anything else to Mercury, now's the moment
>>
>>28860024
Nope. Lets go see mom and then get to work.
>>
>>28860024
I don't have much else to add. Guess we should find mom first?
>>
>>28860049
>>28860050
"Excuse us" Amber and I stand, leaving the quesadilla half-finished.
"No problem," Mercury shrugs it off.
We nod and make our way to the kitchen, joining mom in the elevator.
"What is it?" She asks before I say anything, reading my face.
"Do you remember the animal that they had in the cargo bay for a while?"
"The herberas, yes."
"Herberas?" I ask, confused.
"The herb--" She pauses for a second, "It's how we called them in Colony Four. It's complicated, but what about it?"
"They want to leave it here for a while."
She blinks a few times before answering, "A herberas? here?"
"I'll take care of it." I rush to answer.
"No, no, they take care of themselves. But a herberas? They-- they are /very/ clever, even the childs. Taking care of a herberas means you have to outwit them in a daily basis."
>>
>>28860519
Good thing I'm so smart!
>>
>>28860519
What do you mean? Do they try to cause mischief at every opportunity?
>>
>>28860550
>>28860569
"How do you mean?"
"Oh, great," Amber shuffles, bothered, "So the giant things are also bad?"
"It's more like... I really should've gotten some pets." She mutters to herself. "Herberas aren't bad, but they steal little things and when they get an idea in their heads it stays there. They are like large cats, or parrots."
"I am sure I can handle it."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, Coti liked me."
She hesitates, "And how long would we be talking about? What about the expenses?"
"Their mission will take a moon, and we'd be paid back for it."
"So about a moon and a half. And training? Do you know how to take care of the he-- 'Coti'?"
"The caretaker sent me his library."
Rosa pips in, "I can confirm this. The volumes are in the central repository and fully indexed."
She sighs, eyes closed. "Are you sure about this?"
I take my time to answer as the elevator descends, "They said they could take me to Homeworld, and I could enter the academia there." I pause, "If I did, this'd give me good marks from the get go."
"The army's academia?" I nod, "I know Summit liked us to not be defenceless, but isn't that a bit too much? Do you really want to be that?"
>>
>>28861020
I... I can't just stay here forever. I need to see some of what's out there.
>>
>>28861020
This is an opportunity to visit homeworld! Still disliking the possibility of cutting our mane and tail.
>>
>>28861020
It's a pretty interesting idea, but we aren't certain yet.
>>
>>28861020
We don't have to go to the Academia if we watch Coti but we can't predict when we would get the opportunity to gain some favor again.
>>
>>28861044 >>28861075
>>28861094 >>28861119
"I am not sure, but... I need to get out of here. Get to see Homeworld and travel, and... and in the army I'd travel constantly! See places!" As I say this I notice that Amber slides discretely to the other side of the elevator, preferring to stay out of this.
"But the army is, it's just dangerous! Even the engineers must know how to operate weapons!"
The doors of the elevator open, and we make our way to the kitchen, "I know that. But even if I don't enter it this'd be a favour someone owes us, right?"
Making it into a trade seems to calm her, if only slightly, "Rosa, Call the captain."
She takes a second to answer, "Kalan tells me they are busy preparing to depart."
"So?"
"On it. He may take a moment to answer." Soft, pleasant music comes from the speakers.
We start preparing food in silence, and after a few minutes mom is surrounded by a bubble of shimmery, wavering air that blocks all sound. She speaks with who I suppose is the captain inside it, wearing a severe expression.
"To talk about something else than the giant monster for a moment" Starts Amber, "Between all of this you didn't even get laid, when was the last time?"
"How do you know I didn't?"
She deadpans. I think about it for a moment, blushing slightly, "That merchant ship last moon."
She rolls her eyes, "Step up your game, girl."
>>
>>28861495
Pretty shaky reasons to consider joining the military. I bet there are a lot of other career paths that allow travel, including to places like Homeworld. There are also other schools and other ways of getting into them.
>>
>>28861575
That's assuming the military is actually anywhere near that dangerous and she's not just being a mom about it.
>>
>>28861495
H-hey, the only reason I didn't get laid is because I had stuff to do, and we don't need to get laid every time a ship stops by you know...

>>28861575
I have to agree with this.
>>
>>28861626
Requiring giant monsters to be onboard for defense isn't the kind of thing that happens in a safe environment.
>>
>>28861495
I-I have standards okay?
>>
>>28861674
I don't know, most armies don't make the weapons after they start fighting.
>>
>>28861701
So your saying that the technology being used by a military doesn't progress during a conflict? Or that a conflict can't suddenly start and a standing military doesn't need to be ready for combat at a moments notice?
>>
>>28861742
No, I'm saying the military doesn't necessary carry around living tanks because they need them right now. They make them and maintain them before conflict, which means the fact they are there is not proof they're actually dealing with anything dangerous.
>>
>>28861794
True, at this point in time there might be nothing happenning. But that can change at a moments notice and once we're in, we're going to be in for at least a few years.
>>
>>28861812
Of course. I have no idea what the threats or politics of the setting are. It's just worth remembering there are a lot of positions in the military that are very safe outside of war.
>>
>>28861844
True, but the reasons that were given didn't take any of the above into account. The dominant reason looked like "We get to travel!".
>>
>>28861652
>>28861691
Rosa speaks up before I can answer, "Tunceli is docking at the moment, and readying their teleportation bays. You should expect clients in the next few minutes."
"I was busy. And I don't have to get laid with every ship that comes, you know."
"Yeah, but you never know when will we go for several weeks without clients. Don't you remember last year?"
I can't help but cringe at the memory-- three moons without seeing anyone made us all a little edgy, and mom even considered moving the bar somewhere else, even when we have video calls with some close-by (meaning communication only takes several minutes per message) stations from time to time.
>>
>>28862295
Prompt?
>>
>>28861495
>She rolls her eyes, "Step up your game, girl."

What would you suggest I do?

>>28862295

Prompt?
>>
>>28863181
>>28863432
"And what should I do?" I groan. "I've got standards, you know."
"So do I! Shy guys are so fun to tease, and big dominating ones give a good fight, an--" The buble surrounding mom vanishes, "--nd didn't you really try?" She changes gears with barely a twitch.
"Yes, I'll call you." Mom doesn't notice her, "Alright, This 'Coti' will stay aboard, but I expect you to study properly how to take care of it." She grabs several bags from the freezer with telekinesis and starts cutting salads, "The caretaker, Green Touch? Said he had a while to give you some quick training now if you want it-- You can skip part of your kitchen shift if you want it. And about the army..." She's silent for a few seconds, "I'll think about it. I know how you feel about that, I nearly joined it for the same reasons when I was your age, but could you give yourself time to think about it? We may be in peace now, but that can change without a warning."

Sorry, I am tired and SoL doesn't come easily to me at the best of times.
>>
>>28863652
Sure let's go and meet Green Touch.
>>
>>28863652
Tell mom you'll think on it.

Probably best to go meet with the caretaker. Wonder how unique their care is.
>>
>>28859653
fair enough
>>
>>28863652
hug mom.
>>
>>28863693 >>28863833
>>28864242 >>28864376
I grab mom in a quick hug with an arm, "I will. See you in a bit."
She nods, and I walk away to the lower deck for cargo, walking through the crowd of soldier mares that's advancing to the eatery.
"Far? I've been curious about something." Asks Rosa when I am reaching the doors of the cargo bay.
"Hm?"
"I am aware you may not want to answer this, but are you in a relationship with Amber?"
I pause for a moment to give a look to the nearest camera, "What? No."
"But you act in much the same way a couple does." She says as I open the doors of the bay. Two walkers are unloading a few boxes in a corner of the room, and Touch is telling something to Coti.

Pausing for the night, my head really isn't in the game today.
>>
beb
>>
>>28864650
silly qm >>28864242 was not an action suggestion
>>
>>28861872
is it really a bad thing if there at war nothing wrong with fighting for king and country
>>
>>28865095
>>
>no actual action replies for hours

>>28864650
Usually, couples act the way they do because they know almost everything about each other, so it shouldn't be strange that we act like that, considering she's pretty much our best friend and we interact everyday.

Go greet Touch afterwards?
>>
>>28867253
>>
>>28864650
Go over to touch.
>>
>>28868075
>>28869306
"We act that way because we've known each other all our lives, Rosa." I start walking towards Touch, "She's more of a sister, if anything."
"That's nice to hear... Terracota needs help in the kitchen, see you."
I nod and tap Touch's shoulder, giving him a start, "Oh! Sorry, I hadn't noticed you." Coti purrs softly, "I was telling the big guy that he's got to stay here and not give you trouble."
Coti's purr is not pleased.
"Yes, yes. I know," Touch sighs, "Leviathans don't like staying out of their turf for too long," He explains, petting Coti, "Could you open box six ah c and grab a bag of lettuce?" He gestures at the three boxes that the walkers left in a corner.
I walk to it, grab the rope handle in one of its sides, and after a minute or two of pulling open its door. There's several shelves inside, one of them with lettuce in vacuum sealed bags.
"Alright, Coti, go there." Touch taps Coti in the side of the head and follows the leviathan to me, "Give it some lettuce, that's what we train 'em to see as caretaker food."
>>
>>28869861
Give him the lettuce.
>>
>>28869861
Ask Touch how long he's been a trainer for these things? Been in the military for a long time? Seen any interesting races or places?
>>
>>28869891
>>28869958
I open the bag and give Coti a few leaves, which it accepts gladly.
"Alright, not too many," Touch stands a few steps away from me, "When it comes to leviathans you've got to be the cool aunt-- Mom is still around and they don't have dads. Try to get it to step away from you."
I hide the lettuce behind me, "Coti, away."
Coti's purr is very eloquent in indicating that he knows I still have more food.
"See? You treated it as an animal. Common fallout. You've got to ask it nicely"
"How did you end up here, anyway?"
"Being a caretaker? I worked at a reserve in Colony Four, keeping an eye on Coti's mother. When the army asked to enlist her and she accepted I said, well, I don't think anyone will be a better caretaker than me. It's been thirty happy years now."
"And I guess you've seen sights?" I turn back to Coti, "Could you please give me some space?"
Coti hesitates, but after a moment steps away.
"Good! I could see you handling wild ones in a few years. Now leave the lettuce in the floor and try to keep it from eating all of it. And sights? Heck yeah, these guys can be a ruckus when I have to lead them out of the ship. There was the time we chased data thieves in a frozen moon, or once when the brood mother got /really/ pissed with a pirate ship so she just jumped at it,"
>>
>>28870432
>once when the brood mother got /really/ pissed with a pirate ship so she just jumped at it,"

Really? How'd that happen?
>>
>>28870456
"Really?"
"Yeah, we were holding off the pirates with Tunceli until the big guys reached us- you know, actual army, not scouts. By the third day she was pissy, and the seventh she just walked to the command deck without giving an explanation-- her children realized what she was doing, and tried to stop her, but she shouted and you have no idea of what it takes to make a leviathan shout.
"So she peeks into the command deck, only an arm with a few of the fruits they use to see on it, and she stares at the captain, purring, with me standing there sweating and wondering how many ranks will I lose for this. Even Belt-- even our captain was nervous, and after a minute of it he snaps and tells her to do whatever the heck she wants to do if it helps us.
"She nodded -with the hand she had inside the deck- and went to the port bay, where she walked outside the air shields. A leviathan her size can spend days at once in the void, but we don't like them to because getting back one if they lose contact with the ship is Tartarus. But she hopped to the other ship like it was nothing, growing her arms to clutch to it." He pauses, "Have you ever seen a starship spin in its axis? I hadn't before that, and I sure hope I never do again. She went berserk on their engines-- tore them to pieces and ripped off the fuel tanks, then crushed all their large cannons. And all the while we are all watching at the command deck's monitors wide eyed, with some of the younger leviathans peeking in from the hallway-- Coti was still too young to do anything, large as a dog, and hugging to the leg of an older sibling while trembling." He laughs, "But anyway, enough ancient history, can you try to do that?"
"Hm?" I shake my head, distracted, "What was it?"
"Leave the lettuce in the ground, and keep Coti from eating it."
>>
>>28871017
>can you try to do that?"
>"Hm?" I shake my head, distracted, "What was it?"
>"Leave the lettuce in the ground, and keep Coti from eating it."

I don't know, let's try.

Anyway what was it like chasing those thieves on the moon?
>>
>>28871017
>"Leave the lettuce in the ground, and keep Coti from eating it."

set it down and instruct Coti to be good and not eat it.
>>
>>28871017
I wish we had something else to occupy Coti with while it is not eating the lettuce as just asking it not to doesn't seem like a valid request and it's not an animal so we can't just command it.
>>
>>28871017
Tell Coti please don't eat it?
>>
>>28871045
>>28871061
>>28871064
>>28871341
I leave some leaves in the ground, catching Coti's gaze immediately, but lift a hoof before it moves, "Don't touch it."
The most I get is a second of hesitation before Coti eats it.
"See? Most leviathans never shift into their adult phase, so even trained ones are like kids most of the time. What you've got to do is tap Coti's snout when it tries to get the lettuce. Nothing strong, just remind it of your order."
"And you really use them to fight?" I can't help but ask it as I tap Coti's snout repeatedly.
"A leviathan is another ordeal altogether in combat." The teleporters lit behind us, and he turns to them, "Hey, 'Shell, how's the woodcraft?" He shouts.
"Huh? I am still doing that duck!" A familiar voice answers.
"And where do you aim?" He asks in the same, cheerful tone of voice.
"Tail to warn, legs to disable and head or neck to-- Wait, what?" Asks Eggshell, "Why was that about?"
"Explaining my friend what's the deal with soldiers!" He turns back to me without any other explanation, "Teaching you to command it, as opposed to caring for it, would take a few years." He sighs, "Anyway, what leviathans need the most is water, a litre per ten kilos per day. I don't think you've got dispensers in this room, so you'll have to bring it manually or take Coti to your water recycler." He heads for the box, "Food is important, but with their nutrient sacks you can afford to take your time with that. And don't worry about getting it a litter either, leviathans sweat it out in their sleep. Now," He takes a bright pink plastic stick, "Play catch with Coti for a few while I check on the others." He walks away to the teleporters, telling something to Eggshell -Who is chatting with someone else in heavy armor- in his way there.
>>
>>28871589
hmm, ask Coti to play catch?
>>
Paused for the night
>>
have this bump
>>
>>
>>28872778
>>
>>28871589
Talk to Eggshell
>>
>>28874089
>>28871797
>>28826704
"Coti, catch?" I raise the stick over my head.
Coti steals it from my head and runs away, gesturing at me to catch it once its a small distance away.
I am not sure this is how catch is supposed to go.
"Hey," Eggshell taps my withers, "You, uh, kinda ran away before. You aren't mad about that, right?"
My hooves lift to step away from him on their own, but I lock them in place, "N- no, don't worry! We, uhm, we can talk about big stallions together, right?"
"Yyyeah. I know 'its not you its me' is cliche, bu--" Coti purrs impatiently, interrupting him, and he pauses for a moment, "Do you want any help with that?" He seems glad to change the subject, "Coti's kind of a cheater."
>>
>>28874764
What kinda cheater?
>>
>>28875443
It stole the stick and wants us to chase it instead of fetching the stick and returning it or throwing it back to us. We will probably see more of it's trickery soon.
>>
>>28875726
CHase that little shit and show it we mean business playfully of course

We're a strong independent mare(male)
>>
>>28875443
>>28875726
>>28875806
"How do you mean?"
"He climbs the walls. Coti, come here." He beckons the leviathan.
Coti runs further away with a start.
I groan and trot towards it, but Coti only runs away happily.
>>
>>28875992
We could try to flank it while it is on the ground but once it climbs the walls probably have to play on it's emotions by exaggerating that we are sad that we can't follow it.
>>
>>28875992
Trick it by heading towards it in one direction before doubling back and hurry to catch him the other way.
>>
>>28875992
Start eating the lettuce loudly. Talk about how great it is. Give Egg a wink and tell him to have some too.
>>
beb
>>
>>28879736
>>
>>28880272
>>
>>28880951
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.