[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria: Outcasts #14 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 478
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 308x164px
>>
"No," You tell Yuka, "We haven't have time for breakfast."
"Than that must be fixed," Yuka exclaims, "Come!"
Yuka starts down one hall. You, Ava, and Servo follow him. As you follow him, Ava decides to strike up a conversation with him as you trot behind them.
Toklo walked next to you.
"So," He says suddenly; his voice was cold, but cautious, "Heartbreaker. That's a strange name."

What do you do?
>>
>>28822438
There are certainly stranger in the wasteland
>>
>>28822480
"There are certainly stranger." You say.
"Indeed." Toklo chuckles.
The two of you walk in silence for a bit.
"I must say that you are one of the better looking raiders I've seen," Toklo says; breaking the silence, "You must've gotten lucky in the genetics department."

What do you do?
>>
>>28822568
Thanks, they don't call me Heartbreaker for nothing
>>
>>28822568
Thank, I do get that a lot.
>>
>>28822568
Yeah, I get that a lot. You're not too bad yourself...
>>
>>28822621
>>28822630
>>28822634
"Thanks, they don't call me Heartbreaker for nothing. You're not too bad yourself."
Toklo gives you a smile that basically says: Yes, keep complimenting me!
"We're here!" You here Yuka announce.
You find yourself in a large room with a long dinning table in the center. Twenty different chairs surrounding it.
On one side of the table were two large chairs decorated to perfection, probably for the Doge and the Grand Prince.
"Go ahead and sit wherever you like, and I'll get us some breakfast." Yuka says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28822718
As much as I would like to troll them and sit in the large chairs...it would be best to sit at random normal ones. We gotta get on their good side. Yuka seems easy enough and Toklo is a sucker for compliments, just keep that in mind. Let's present that beer we got as a gift.
>>
>>28822763
As much as you would love to sit your ass down on the large chairs. You had to remain on their good side so you sat down on a normal one.
Ava sits next to you, as well as Servo. But, as soon as he sits on his chair, it breaks. Causing Yuka to burst out laughing and for Toklo to glare at him, but only for a second.
Yuka and Toklo sit at the big chairs. Yuka turns to a griffin near by.
"Get us five servings of the special," Yuka tells him, "It's never too early for the special."
The griffin nods before trotting away.
You take the case of beer out of Servo and slide it over to Yuka.
"What's this?" He asks; opening it and taking a bottle out.
His smile grows.
"Arctic Nail Ale," He says, "I've been looking all over for this! Where did you find it?"
Toklo gives you a look that says: What have you done?!

What do you do?
>>
>>28822854
I have my ways, consider it as a gift. Oh, and sorry about the chair. So..what do you think of the Lightbringer's heir?
>>
>>28822854
Found it at a pre-war bar that haven't been scavenge yet and though it would make a great gift.
>>
>>28822881
>>28822888
"Found it at a pre-war bar that hasn't been scavenged yet, consider it a gift. Also, sorry about the chair."
"It's fine," Yuka says, "We have the industry to replace it."
"So... what do you think of the Lightbringer's Heir?"
"I think she's a real Iteq." Yuka says; taking a drink from one of the ale's.
"He thinks she's a asshole that should be put down." Toklo says, "And, I agree with him."

What do you do?
>>
>>28822989
A very powerful asshole at that. She has a lot of followers by now. So here's the deal, we're making an army against her and we need your help. We are pitting every damn wastelander against her.
>>
>>28822989
I agree as well, she nothing more then a psycho and should be put back into the ground. I can all the way to detrot in hope of getting a trade deal.
>>
>>28823035
>>28823063
"A very powerful asshole at that," You add, "She has a lot of followers now. I came all the way from Detrot in hopes of getting a trade deal and to get help as well."
"Help. We can provide," Yuka says, "But, a trade deal can't function if only side is trading. What would you give me for this trade deal, and what would I give you?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28823126
What do we have for trade? we have like two factory; one for chariots and another for tank, and a stable with an assemble line.
>>
>>28823126
I need supplies for my army, they mostly need guns, but they should give you more details on what they want. As for my end of the trade...hmmm...I dunno, I have military tank blueprints if you're interested in that...
>>
>>28823126
We have access to several factories that we plan to make operational soon.
>>
>>28823159
>>28823162
>>28823193
"I need supplies for my army," You tell them, "Mostly guns, but they should give you details on what they want. We have access to several factories that we plan to make operational soon, we also have military tank blueprints if you're interested in that."
"Yeah," Yuka nods, "Tanks could be useful. You said you had several factories. What are the other ones for?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28823243
The first one is for the tanks, obviously. The second is for the sky chariots and third is a metal refinery at a stable.
>>
>>28823260
"The first one is for tanks, obviously. The seconds is for sky chariots, and the third is a metal refinery at a stable."
Yuka nods as you talk.
A door opens and the griffin from early walks in with a large tray. Yuka rubs his claws together at the tray.
The griffin walks towards you and sets the tray down between you and Ava. On the tray is: slices of red, and black meat; no char on it, several drinking glasses, and a bottle of vodka labeled: Sedna.
"It's Whale meat." Yuka tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28823368
Let try it out.
>>
>>28823368
Might as well try it out.
>>
>>28823378
>>28823432
You take some meat and put it on your plate. Ava takes some as well, along with a glass of vodka.
The griffin then takes the meat and walks over to the others.
You carefully cut a piece off of the whale meat and put it in your mouth.
It was chewy, like really chewy.

How does it taste?
>>
>>28823465
It's good.
>>
>>28823568
It was pretty good.
You continue to eat for a few minutes in peace, until Ava downs her glass of vodka.
She starts coughing after the drink, leaning against you and taking deep breaths.
"It... burns!" Ava exclaims.
You can hear Yuka snickering.

What do you do?
>>
>>28823656
Heh, well of course it burns, what did you think that was, water?
>>
>>28823675
"Heh, well of course it burns," You say, "What did you think it was? Water?"
"Yes!" She exclaims.
Yuka starts to laugh at this point. Toklo was trying to hide a smile on his beak with a claw.
Ava falls off of her chair, Landing on the floor. Still coughing.
"Why... didn't you... warn me?!" Ava coughs.

What do you do?
>>
>>28823749
To be honest, I though you knew and you wanted to try it.
>>
>>28823749
How was I supposed to know that you thought it was water? C'mon, get up, you're embarrassing us in front of royalty.
>>
>>28823763
>>28823807
"To be honest, I thought you knew and you wanted to try it," You admit, "But, how was I suppose to know that you thought it was water?"
You gently pick Ava's slightly limp body up.
"C'mon. You're embarrassing us in front of royalty."
Ava manages to stop coughing at this point, taking in a few deep breaths.
She then proceeds to slug you in the left foreleg.

What do you do?
>>
>>28823853
Smack her on the butt.
>>
Need to get some food for my dorm. Be right back.
>>
>>28823948
You smack her butt in response.
She yelps, jumping from her seat before glaring at you with a blush, trying to look as menacing as possible.
Toklo was now laughing at this point.

What do you do?
>>
>>28824595
What'd you expect to happen? Also you're getting off lucky.
>>
>>28824610
"What did you expect to happen," You ask, "Also: You're getting off lucky."
Ava just huffs before turning to her food and eating it.

After several minutes of eating, you've all finished. Your stomach was full and happy.
Servo found a way to entertain himself while you ate, laying on his back and lazily kicking his hooves into the air.

What do you do?
>>
>>28824838
Poke servos tummy.
>>
>>28824838
Give Servo a belly rub.
>>
>>28824911
>>28824924
You trot over to Servo. He doesn't see you until it's too late.
You shoot a hoof out, and poke his metal tummy.
Servo raises his head up. Looking at you in confusion.
You then start rubbing his belly, moving your hoof up and down.
What happens next is something you never suspect to happen:
His right hindleg starts thumping like a dog's. Making a 'tap tap tap' noise against the floor.

What do you do?
>>
>>28825006
Wow. I really would not have thought that was possible. Give him a little more and then stop. Ask how he's feeling.
>>
>>28825006
We still got two griffons to get an approval for a trade route from.
>>
>>28825098
>>28825139
"Didn't think that was possible." You mumble.
You give him a few more belly rubs. Getting the curiosity of the two royal griffins.
You stop after a few more seconds.
"Are you feeling okay?" You ask Servo.
"I... don't know," He admits, "I can feel something warm and... fuzzy inside of me. I'm not sure how to feel about it."
A few thoughts are raised in your head, mostly on: He can feel something warm, and fuzzy. Can robots do that?
Your thoughts then turn to the two griffins.

What do you do?
>>
>>28825178
Join us for the party!
>>
>>28825178
So have you came to a decision what you want from us?
>>
>>28825238
>>28825275
"So, have you come to a decision on what you want from us?"
"Yes," Yuka nods, "The Yellowknife Traders will join you IF you provide us with a minimum of two tanks when they are completed."

What do you do?
>>
>>28825301
Sure, but they are gonna take time to build, plus it's gonna take a long while for them to reach this place, you are pretty far away from Detrot.
>>
>>28825301
Alright. We'll arrange for you to have 2 tanks.
>>
>>28825301
That's great,
>>
>>28825320
>>28825322
>>28825337
"Sure. We'll arrange for you to have two tanks, but they are going to take time to build, and It might take them a while to get here. You are pretty far away from Detrot after all."
"That's fine," Yuka replies, "If you don't mind me asking: What are you going to do now? I'd imagine that it was a long trip to get here from Detrot."

What do you do?
>>
>>28825430
We're going to spend a day here seeing what interesting things there are that we can't get anywhere else in the wasteland and a couple of souvenirs and then we'll be on our way.
>>
>>28825430
We may as well do some sightseeing while we're here. What are the places worth visiting around here? Any place I can learn about the town's history and your language?
>>
>>28825460
>>28825484
"We're going to spend a day here seeing what interesting things there are that we can't get anywhere else in the wasteland. Maybe even go sightseeing while we're here. What are the places worth visiting here?"
"Most of the interesting spots are in the Old Town district," Yuka tells you, "A lot of the older buildings are there, as well as the most commercial like the: Hudson's Bay Warehouse, and Stable 5. It's the closest part of the city to the lake, can't miss it."
"Any place where I can learn about the town's history and your language?"
"There's the old school house in the middle of downtown," Yuka tells you, "Once again: Can't miss it. It's made out of logs and is the oldest building in Yellowknife. You can also go to nearby Behchoko. It's own by the Muskox, we get our language from them and they've been here longer then we've been, before the first griffins or ponies."

What do you do?
>>
>>28825592
Neat, we can see another stable. Let's check it out.
>>
>>28825592
Thank you, I'll be on my way and it's nice meeting both of you.
>>
>>28825611
>>28825626
"Neat, we can see another stable. Thank you, I'll be on my way and it's nice meeting the both of you."
The two griffins nod in agreement.

It takes fifteen minutes of walking, but the three of you arrive at Old Town.
Old Town was mostly made out of wooden buildings, with a large amount of stalls set up selling a wide variety of things, from: Harpoons, canoes, guns, meat, knifes, even cool looking blankets.
As you were trotting, looking at the wide variety of stalls. You're suddenly sent on your ass.
The pony who ran into you wasn't a pony, but what appeared to be a young buffalo. His fur was black, being curled in dreadlocks that went all the way to the ground, covering his entire body except for his face. He also had two small, curled horns on his head.
The 'buffalo' quickly gets up and helps you up before stepping away and bowing.
"Því miður!" He quickly apologizes; his body shaking as if preparing for you to snap at him.

What do you do?
>>
>>28825760
Make sure we haven't lost anything and say, calmly, that he should be more careful.
>>
>>28825821
You quickly check over yourself, finding all your items in place.
"You should be more careful." You say calmly.
He nods nervously before something dawns on him. He reaches into his fur, taking out a stack of papers, dusting the fur off of them before showing them to you.
"Here. T...a... Take!"
His Equestrian was broken with a heavy accent, heavily implying that he was just learning it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28825929
Look at the papers, It might be from the Doge.
>>
>>28825938
You take one of the papers. The 'buffalo' bows again before galloping off.
On the paper: Is a collection of equestrian words and words in their language.
It said: "Come to the Blanket Toss near the Hudson Bay Warehouse. 2000 caps or 1000 shells for best Blanket Dancer."
"Blanket toss," Ava asks, "What's that?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28826020
I dunno. Do we have that many caps so that we can go there and find out?
>>
>>28826054
"I dunno." You say; looking at your caps.
You have a total of 750 caps.

What do you do?

Cap estimate may be wrong.
>>
>>28826119
I thought we had 3000 caps after killing the raiders at the toll they made
>>
>>28826127
Oh yeah. I forgot. Sorry, tired right now.
>>
>>28826127
https://www.anonpone.com/outcasts/28663601#navbar
>The mercenaries don't really have much on them; just a bunch of ammo and caps. Giving you: 3656 caps.
>>
>>28826127
>>28826161
>>28826119
Allow me to fix this error then.

"I dunno." You say; looking at your caps.
You have a nice amount of caps at the moment, having 3656 caps from the mercenaries in Marecago, and now having a little over 4000 caps at the moment.

What do you do?
>>
>>28826186
Let check out the Blanket toss then.
>>
>>28826186
Let's go over there and see if we can find out what this is before we decide to drop 2000 caps for it.
>>
>>28826232
>>28826235
You trot around for a few minutes, looking for the Blanket Toss.
You find it at it's advertised destination, near a large wooden warehouse.
A large group of ponies and griffins were holding a large circular blanket that appeared to be made out of animal furs. A pony was bouncing on the blanket, sending him high into the air before coming back down and repeating the process. Doing tricks in the air that were quite impressive.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the nigh. Really tired right now, even though the time change gave me an extra hour of sleep.
Have a good night or day!
>>
A fucking trampoline? Why that's highway robbery!
>>
>>28826490
It's a Inuit celebration for a good year of hunting; something along those lines.
>>
looks like a cool party.
>>
have a good night
>>
Qm phone bump
>>
>>28826276
Let ask what is this for before we spend our caps to go one it.
>>
Here's a bump at 10.
>>
>>28826490
>>28827251
>>28829116
You wanted to shout highway robbery, but you weren't too sure since it looked like they were having fun.
Wondering what it's for, you find a griffin and ask.
"Excuse me, what's this for?" You ask the griffin.
The griffin turns to you with a smile.
"This is the Nalukataq," The griffin tells you, "It's to celebrate the success of our hunting teams. This year: We decided to spice it up a bit by giving the best blanket dancer 2000 caps."

What do you do?
>>
>>28830492
ah that makes a lot more sense. we don't really need caps so we can enter the contest just for fun.
>>
>>28830492
Oh, it's a contest. Nothing wrong with having more caps.
>>
>>28830532
>>28830548
"Oh, it's a contest," You say, "Nothing wrong with having more caps."
"Then step right up," The griffin exclaims, "See if you can beat our current champ!"
The stallion stops bouncing and the blanket is set down. He trots towards you.
"A challenger, eh?" He says in a Equestrian accent.
He looks you over before his eyes fall on your flanks. His smile grows.
"With a ass like that I won't be surprised if you break the blanket." He laughs.

What do you do?
>>
>>28830635
What's the rules?
>>
>>28830635
Thanks for the compliment brotien shake. we're gonna destroy that blanket SO HARD!
>>
>>28830688
>>28830717
"Thanks for the compliment, brotien shake," You say, "I'm going to destroy that blanket so hard! What are the rules?"
"You'll get on the blanket," The griffin from early explains, "We'll lift you up on the blanket, then you need to try to get as high as you can while bouncing on it and doing tricks. Try to do as many tricks as possible in two minutes."
"Yeah. Pretty much." The pony nods.

What do you do?
>>
>>28830780
Cool, we can copy some of the dance moves we saw one trick do and also doing some flips.
>>
>>28830818
"Cool."
You trot over to the blanket. It's lifted into the air.
You give it a few test bounces before beginning, going up into the air and doing a couple of dance moves that One Trick did.
As you got higher, you added some flips in. Getting the crowd to cheer as you continued.
After some time, the two minutes run out and the blanket is set on the ground with you on it.
Your world was currently wobbling, as you've never done that many flips in your life.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>28830907
Call out to ava and then find a place to sit down and relax so that you can reorient your world and say that bouncing was pretty fun. she should give it a try while you're a little more recovered so that you can help her.
>>
>>28831074
"Ava!" You call out.
Ava quickly gallops up and takes your hoof, leading you away from the gathering and to a nearby bench that was surprisingly intact.
"That was fun." You say; almost sounding like your dad when he's drunk.
"Looks fun." Ava agrees.
The two of you sit in silence for a minute, your world slowly aligning.
"You should give it try Ava," You say, "I could help you out."
"I'm not sure I would do too good." Ava says; giving you a small smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28831167
It's not about doing good, it's about trying something you're not going to be able to do once we get home. Just have fun with it and bounce. Also even if you wanted to try it another time I don't think you want to sit in a snowblower for a day again.
>>
>>28831207
"It's not about doing good, it's about trying something you're not going to be able to do once we get home," You tell her, "Just have fun with it and bounce. If you want to try it another time I don't think you'd want to sit in a snowblower for a day again."
"Please don't bring the snowblower up again." Ava shivered.
You wished you could forget that day as well. Nit Pick found a snowblower awhile ago and you and Ava decided to try it out, and then a raider thought it was a shitter and ruined the machine.
You, Ava, and Servo watch the next pony bounce. He stops bouncing in the end and gets off of the blanket.
"You promise you'll help me?" Ava asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28831320
Of course. Go nuts on that thing.
>>
>>28831344
"Of course," You tell her, "Go nuts on that thing."
Ava nods before quickly galloping towards the blanket. The group lets her on and soon, she's bouncing on the blanket. A smile quickly grows on her face.
The group decides to let her stay on for more than two minutes. A few passing foals decide to join in on the fun and soon there are ten foals including Ava on the blanket. Giggling as they continued to bounce up and down.
You couldn't help but smile. Servo also seemed happy, or what seemed to be happy for a robot.
About eight minutes into the jumping session. Ava is accidental pushed in mid-air by a colt of similar age to her. She flies off of the blanket and thankfully lands in a nearby snowdrift. The colt gets a worried look on his face, jumping off of the blanket and galloping towards the Ava shaped hole in the snowdrift.

What do you do?
>>
>>28831459
Sit back and see how this plays out.
>>
>>28831514
You sit back and watch.
The colt reaches Ava and quickly helps her up. They talk for a moment before doing what appears to be: Stammering.
They both quickly start blushing before trotting away from each other. The colt kept looking over his shoulder at Ava as she trotted towards you with her head down.
She stops in front of you with her head still down, as if trying to hide her blushing face from you. She almost looked like a tomato with stripes at this point.

What do you do?
>>
>>28831603
so did you enjoy the trampoline?
>>
>>28831603
So... Whats his name?
>>
>>28831621
>>28831639
"So, did you enjoy the trampoline?"
She nods, still not looking at you.
"...What's his name?"
"Nuka." She says in a quiet voice.
She then realizes what she has said and blushes harder.
"N-not that I like him or anything!" She stammers; quickly pushing herself into a metaphorical corner and blushing harder.
Servo places himself behind you.
"She's going to explode." Servo whispers into your ear.

What do you do?
>>
>>28831697
I agree.
Also that's a shame. He seems nice.
>>
>>28831697
We should not teas her too much, she might shout something that she'll regret saying. "ask if he know a place we can stay for the night."
>>
>>28831760
>>28831777
"I agree." You whisper back to Servo.
"That's a shame," You say, "He seems nice."
"H-he is." Ava says; brushing a bit of her mane out of her face.
"Think you could ask him if he knows a place we can stay for the night?"
"I can try." Ava says.
She takes a few deep breaths, getting her blushing under control before trotting over to Nuka.
Nuka was still close by. Staring at a tree as if thinking about something.
The two of them talk for a minute before Ava trots back to you.
"There's a few hotels down town we can stay in," Ava tells you, "He also said that his stable: Stable 5 has some spare rooms."

What do you do?
>>
>>28831863
Ah he's a stable pony like you. little tip, tell him your stable was "all right" if he asks about it. biiit of a downer if you go into detail. Alright then to the stable! We were going to head there anyway.
>>
>>28831863
Well we will be stay at the stable then.
>>
>>28831895
>>28831914
"We will be staying at the stable then," You say, "He's a stable pony like you. Little tip: Tell him your stable was 'all right' if he asks about it. Biiit of a downer if you go into detail."
Ava nods in agreement and the three of you begin to head towards stable 5. After you got your 2000 caps of course.

It took some time to find stable 5 as it was cleverly disguised as a log cabin.
The colt Ava described as Nuka sat in a chair next to the entrance of the log cabin. He was a small colt with a white coat, with a two toned blue mane that as quite voluminous and a bit spiky. His tail and short and arched upward a bit. His cutie mark was a spear.
He smiles as the three of you approach.
"Hey... Ava. Am I correct?'
Ava nods.
Nuka hops off of his chair and trots towards you.
"I'm Nuka." He says happily; extending his hoof out.

What do you do?
>>
>>28832044
Offer your hoof to his and say you're heartbreaker and the robot next to you is servo. Say hello Servo. look forward to seeing the room we'll be staying in.
>>
>>28832066
You reach a hoof out and shake his hoof.
"Heartbreaker," You tell him; retracting your hoof, "The robot next to you is Servo. Say hello Servo."
Servo beeps in greeting.
"Look forward to seeing the room we'll be staying in."
"Then follow me." Nuka says happily; entering the cabin.
You follow and find that the cabin looked better on the outside then it did on the inside. The only intact object being a book shelf.
Nuka approaches the bookshelf and pulls a loose book. There's some clicking, followed by a rumble as the bookshelf moves. Revealing a staircase beneath it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28832145
wish that you had something like that in your house. Then again you got some kick ass things like tiffany
>>
>>28832145
Secret passage through the bookshelf! This is already the best stable ever!
>>
>>28832184
>>28832243
'Wish I had something like that in my house,' You say in your head, 'Then again I got some kickass things like: Tiffany, Pamphlet, The Thunderbird.'
But, you can't help but cheer slightly at the secret passage.
Nuka leads the three of you down the steps and thru a long passageway. It ends at a large stable door with number: 5, on it.
Nuka trots up to the control panel next to it and pushes a button on it.
"Hvað er lykilorðið?" A voice asks from the panel.
"Margt í litlum stað." Nuka replies.
Alarms blare and the stable door opens. Nuka looks at you with a small smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28832317
Alright,looks like we'll be limited in talking to the residents which is fine since we're just looking for a warm place to sleep.
>>
>>28832317
What was your stable specialized in?
>>
>>28832374
>>28832379
'Looks like we'll be limited in talking with the residents,' You say in your head, 'Which is fine.'
The four of you trot into the stable.
"What does your stable specialize in?" You ask Nuka.
"We build robots," He tells you, "We have an entire floor dedicated to just building them."

What do you do?
>>
>>28832433
can you give our robot a looksee and we can possibly make some improvements on him? Maybe give him more armor or leg with a grenade launcher attached to it.
>>
>>28832441
>Letting other ponies touch our baby
Rusty maybe able to do so, but I don't think he will like other ponies messing with his child.
>>28832433
Cool we have a guys back at Detrot who made Servo here.
>>
>>28832469
these ponies can probably do things with robots that rusty can't and if they can't do anything or say something like " yeah we can't do anything with this we don't understand" then we just leave.
>>
>>28832441
>>28832469
>>28832495
"Cool, we have a guy back in Detrot who made Servo here."
"Cool." Nuka says.
"Can you give our robot a looksee," You ask, "And possibly give him some improvements on him? Maybe give him some more armor or a leg that shoots grenades."
"I can't do that," Nuka tells you, "But, we do have a pony who would be more than happy to look at Servo. I can take you to him if you want?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28832555
Yeah, I wanna see what he says.
>>
>>28832555
Sure thing.
>>
>>28832569
>>28832574
"Sure thing. I wanna see what he says."
Nuka leads you through the stable, heading down the stable until there's more robots then ponies.
Nuka leads you to a wooden door that leads to a workshop of some kind.
In a corner is a pony working on what appears to be a sentry bot. He had a grayish-brown coat and a silvery mane with a long beard.
"Anningan!" Nuka calls out.
The earth pony: Anningan stops what he was doing and trots over to Nuka.
"What do you need Nuka," He asks; looking over at you, "Who's the Doglet?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28832651
a potential customer. I was wondering if you could look at my robot and see what possible upgrades you'd be able to give like night vision. a new arm. a ram upgrade. installing a recharging stealth buck.
>>
>>28832749
"A potential customer," You say, "I was wondering if you could look at my robot and see what possible upgrades you'd be able to give him, like: Night vision, a new arm, a ram upgrade, recharging stealth buck."
"Alright," Anningan says, "Let's see what you got."
You bring Servo in. Anningan starts looking at Servo, studying every part him with just his eye. After a few minutes, he turns to you.
"I can give him a new arm and a ram upgrade," Anningan tells you, "I could possibly attach something to the leg."

What do you do?
>>
>>28832802
I'm thinking ram upgrade, What do you think Servo?
>>
>>28832802
pump your hoof and mutter "yes".
after that let's get the ram upgrade and get a new arm since I remember his old one being crushed. That new arm can have something attached to it.
>>
>>28832837
>>28832844
"Yes!" You mutter; pumping a hoof into the air.
"Can we start with a ram upgrade?" You ask Anningan.
Anningan nods.
Anningan gets some tools from a nearby table and places them in front of Servo. He carefully removes Servo's mask. Poking the inside with a screwdriver.
He finds something and unscrews it. Pulling out a small black box. Servo's head slumps forward.
"A lot of ponies were lonely during the war," Anningan explains; putting the ram in a slightly bigger box, "Bronco Co. decided to make a robot they called a: Life bot. A life bot had so much ram in it that it'd basically went through the stages of a pony's life. Essentially giving it a soul and a independent mind."
He takes the box and and screws it back into Servo.
"I upgraded the ram into the life bot ram. I've essentially made your Servo into a artificial pony. You can now teach him more without his ram needing to delete anything."
Servo's head slowly raises.
"I've also kept all of his memories intact. You don't have to reteach him anything."
Servo looks around for a second.
"I feel smarter!" He comments happily.

What do you do?
>>
>>28832943
Our baby is all grown up. Give Servo a big hug.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
That's because you're able to process more information instead of what you were able to before.
>>
have a good night bump
>>
good morning bump
>>
Qm page 10 bump
>>
Avoid explosions bump
>>
>>28832975
>>28833710
"My baby is all grown up!" You exclaim; hugging him.
"Hugs!" He says happily; burying his face into your mane.
"Servo isn't technically grown up," Anningan tells you, "He has the IQ of a five year old and the power to store a hundred years worth of information now. You'll have to teach him like you would with a foal."

What do you do?
>>
>>28837564
Alright how much is that going to cost?
>>
>>28837630
"How much is that going to cost?" You ask.
"500 caps for the ram upgrade," Anningan says, "And, 1000 caps for the new arm if you still want that."

What do you do?
>>
>>28837736
I think this is a good deal and we can pay for the new arm.
>>
>>28837767
"This is a good deal." You say; giving him 1500 caps, leaving you with 2500 caps.
He takes the caps and nods, turning to Servo.
"Servo, I'm going to give you a new leg," He tells Servo, "Do you want anything for it?"
"Machine Gun!" Servo says; bouncing in place.
You didn't notice at first, but Servo's voice sounded younger now, not a synthetic robot's voice, but one that was 100% like a foals.

What do you do?
>>
>>28837829
Well we will see if we can find a machine gun for you.
>>
>>28837829
do you have a machine gun?
>>
>>28837850
>>28837868
"Well we can see if we can find a machine gun for you," You tell Servo, "Do you have a machine gun?"
Anningan nods. Trotting over to a workbench and picking up a gun.
He brings it back and you find that it's a submachine gun with a round ammo cartridge on the bottom.
"This is the closest I have to a machine gun." Anningan tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28837921
That's a SUBmachine gun. Are you trying to scam me? Not sure that's worth the full price there, buddy...
>>
>>28837966
"That's a submachine gun," You tell him, "Are you trying to scam me?"
He just shrugs before putting the gun away.
"There's a weapon vendor nearby," He tells you, "Not any normal weapon vendor, but a foreign weapon vendor. He sells weapons from all over Equus. His name is Ganbaatar with his stand being named Ganbaatar's Weapons. It's near the Bank of Totroto; it's just north of here by the water."

What do you do?
>>
>>28838019
Alright, we'll go give him a visit and then come back with the gun. in the meantime you can get the arm ready.
>>
>>28838019
Since I won't be taking your gun I would expect part of my money back...
>>
>>28838048
>>28838080
"Alright, we'll give him a visit and then come back with the gun. In the meantime: Get that arm ready. And, since I won't be taking your gun, I would expect part of my money back."
"Yeah, sure." Anningan nods as you and Ava leave. Servo waves at you as you leave.

It takes a few minutes, but you eventually find the stand.
It was in a less populated area by the lake. The stand was large with a harness at the front and two wheels. A window was cut into one of the sides and above it was a sign that said: Ganbaatar's Foreign Weapons in misspelled Equestrian.
Inside, you could see a bunch of weapons that almost filled the stand. Many of them were ones you've never seen before.
A snow white Reindeer sat at the window asleep. A large knife being held in his sleeping form.

What do you do?
>>
>>28838102
Whistle at him from a distance and say "ganbaatar. GANBARAATAR" in case he's a heavy sleeper.
>>
>>28838102
That's an odd way of shopkeeping, isn't he afraid of theft?
>>
>>28838102
He must be a stabber if you wake him up. let shake him with magic.
>>
>>28838122
>>28838140
>>28838183
"That's an odd way of shopkeeping." Ava comments.
You whistle at him from a distance before saying: "Ganbaatar. GANBAATAR!"
He doesn't wake up.
Using your magic, you shake him a bit. His head falls to the table and he wakes up.
"Ni gichii khüü!" He exclaims; sitting up before falling backwards.
A bunch of sounds follow shortly after he falls. A cat jumps out of the window, quickly running towards Ava, jumping on her back and hiding behind her mane.
The noises stop after a few seconds.

What do you do?
>>
>>28838263
Call out to him again. i don't want to get shot because we surprised him.
>>
>>28838278
"Ganbaatar!" You call out again.
There's some movement before Ganbaatar reveals himself. Rubbing his head.
"S-sorry about that," He apologizes, "I was just sleeping. What do you need?"
He then looks over to the cat on Ava's back.
"Bat! Get over here," He demands at the cat, "You'll give the nice zebra germs."
Bat just looks at him and meows before settling on Ava's back.

What do you do?
>>
>>28838331
Yeah, do you have a machine gun? I want it to be in good condition.
>>
>>28838354
"Yeah, do you have a machine gun? One in good condition."
Ganbaatar nods.
"Yes," He smiles, "One moment."
He disappears into his stand for a moment before coming out with a gun that appeared to be made out of metal and wood.
"This is a AK-47," He says, "One of the best machine guns ever made. Found it in Rusha, never been fired and in mint condition."

What do you do?
>>
>>28838454
Oh yeah, that will work. Accept no substitutes! How much?
>>
>>28838454
Oh wow, how'd you get something like that? Alright then how much will that be?
>>
Watching the elections while writing. It's nerve-wracking.

>>28838499
>>28838511
"Yeah, that'll work," You say, "How'd you get something like that?"
"Army base in Siberia," He tells you, "Lot's of ghouls and good guns."
"How much would it be?"
"Twoh thousand twoh hundred caps." He smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>28838533
check if it is mint condition, then buy it.
>>
>>28838533
Go for 1900 instead. then 2000.
>>
>>28838533
2200? Hmm...make it 2000 and you get your cat back as a bonus!
>>
>>28838548
>>28838557
>>28838558
You decide to check the condition yourself. Floating it over.
It doesn't have any scratches on it or any signs of rust. It also had that new gun smell.
"1900." You say.
"Twoh thousand ohne hundred fifty" He replies.
"Make it 2000 and you get your cat back as a bonus."
He thinks about this for a moment.
"Twoh thousand ohne hundred." He says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28838608
Let pay him the 2100 and give his cat back.
>>
>>28838608
ask him if he needs any favors done or help with something to lower the price.
>>
>>28838653
This
>>
>>28838653
>>28838740
"Do you need any favors done," You ask, "To lower the price a bit.
"Well," He says; scratching his chin, "I have a small rival here and I've found evidence that he's selling fake guns. I could lower the price IF you convince him to sell REAL guns."

What do you do?
>>
>>28838780
Not even close to what I was expecting. Who is this rival and where is he located? Why haven't you done anything with this evidence you have?
>>
>>28838820
"Not even close to what I was expecting, but who is this rival and where is he located?"
"Metal Jacket," Ganbaatar says, "He owns a store in the market called: The Metal Jacket Shop."
"Why haven't you done anything with this evidence you have?"
"Cause you ponies are racist and won't believe a word that comes out of my mouth," He rants, "Metal Jacket has been here for years so ponies trust him, but this guns don't work right. I've bought one of the myself: It shattered when It hit the ground and it was made out of plastic."

What do you do?
>>
>>28838873
time to buy a gun and drop it in front of other ponies then and ask what the big deal is.
>>
>>28838873
Well, making sure the guns are real not only helps us, but makes sure nobody would gamble their life on a faulty weapon. We could also compare prices.

>>28838883
That'd only work if we buy the right gun. If we don't, we'd just be wasting bits and making ourself look like an idiot.
>>
>>28838873
We do know a gun that has bouncing bullet. If the bullet dose not bounce then it's fake. Time to revel a faker.
>>
>>28838894
well then we can just ask to hold one and feel it and then ask for another until we find one that is lighter then usual.
>>
>>28838907
A fake gun could be weighted to make it feel right. Lets ask if we can see the fake gun he bought so we have an idea what we're actually looking for.
>>
Help me guys! The election is sucking me in, my eyes are burning cause I'm not blinking cause I'm watching the elections!
>>28838883
>>28838894
>>28838901
>>28838907
>>28838931
"Do you think I could see the fake gun you bought?"
"Sure, give me a sec."
He disappears for a moment before opening a door to his stall.
You enter his stall and your eyes widen at the sight of hundreds of guns. He leads you over to a table, where there's a gun in pieces.
"The ammo cartridge is real," He explains; showing you the cartridge, "But, the gun doesn't have any machinery inside."
He shows you a piece of the gun. The inside of the gun just shows black plastic, instead of machinery and moving parts.
"And the barrel," He takes the barrel of the gun and puts force on it; it bends worryingly easy, "Bends easily."

What do you do?
>>
>>28838965
how about just turning the tv off or something.
well then we know what to look for.
>>
>>28838965
We could also see if he has a tesla gun and see how fake it is.
>>
>>28838998
>>28839009
"Well then, we know what to look for."
"Maybe we can see if he has a Tesla Gun?" Ava suggests.
"If you can do this for me, I'll drop the price for the AK by twoh thousand." Ganbaatar tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28839057
Alright let reveal a faker.
>>
>>28839057
Do we have a reason not to check?
>>
>>28839057
Let's go to that shop and check out it's wares.
>>
>>28839070
>>28839071
>>28839072
"Alright, let's go reveal a fucker." You tell Ava.
"Yeah!" She agrees; giving Ganbaatar back his cat.
The two of you leave the stall and trot to the market.

You find Metal Jacket's store quickly, as it was one of the few stores in the market. The building was small and made out of wood.
You trot inside to find the walls filled with guns, all in pretty good condition.
A counter sat across from you with the sigh: Out to Lunch, on it.
A Tesla Gun sat above the counter, near the ceiling.

What do you do?
>>
>>28839110
So he dose have a 'Tesla gun', can we see any differences from our Tesla Gun?
>>
>>28839110
give it a pump with magic.
>>
>>28839135
Not yet, we need a crowd first.
>>
>>28839110
Lets browse and see if there's any obvious signs of counterfeit equipment.
>>
>>28839110
Make sure our Tesla Gun is hidden so he won't know that we're knowledgeable about the gun.
>>
>>28839128
>>28839135
>>28839139
>>28839154
>>28839169
You browse a bit first. You find that the pump action shotguns don't have pumps, and the machine guns had their ammo cartridges glued to the gun, and the revolver's cylinders didn't even spin.
You trot over to the counter and gently lift the Tesla Gun off of it's mount.
The Tesla Gun was lighter then yours, and it's paint was off. Some of the parts on it looked off as well: Some being bent wrong, missing parts, and some parts weren't even the correct parts.

What do you do?
>>
>>28839189
How are these ponies and griffins this stupid, not noticing these errors?
>>
>>28839189
Did we hide our gun? We should wait for the owner to arrive, but don't confront him yet.
>>
>>28839189
I kind of want to just start breaking guns and leaving them on the floor. then claim to the first pony that sees us doing this that we're a mare with super strength. get every pony in town in here to see!
>>
>>28839200
The wasteland doesn't really have an education system?
>>
>>28839200
>>28839202
>>28839203
>>28839206
You quickly hide your Tesla Rifle in your saddlebag.
"How are these ponies and griffins so stupid?" You ask.
"The wasteland doesn't have an education system." Ava tells you.
Ava trots over to one of the revolvers, picks it up, and drops it. The revolver has black plastic inside.
"Oops." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>28839250
Ava do you have butter hooves? is there anyone around.
>>
>>28839250
NO! Don't tip off the owner BEFORE we get a crowd! Hide the evidence right now!
>>
>>28839253
>>28839271
You quickly look around the store. Nopony is around.
"Don't tip off the owner before we get a crowd," You tell Ava, "Hide the evidence right now!"
Ava quickly takes the broken revolver and puts it in her saddlebag.
"What now?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28839290
We wait for the owner and pose as customers.
>>
>>28839290
Well we are have lunch, then come back and see if the guy is back.
>>
>>28839304
>>28839306
"We are going to get lunch," You say; trotting out of the store, but not before putting the fake Tesla Gun back, "We wait for the owner and then pose as customers when he comes back."
"Where are we suppose to get lunch," Ava asks, "We don't know where we can get lunch."

What do you do?
>>
>>28839318
Follow our nose. There's gotta be some good food around here somewhere.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day and happy election day!
Come on Trump. You got this!
>>
have a good night
>>
We're gonna get him good.
>>
Get some tasty bread.
>>
Might become normal for me to disappear for an hour every Wednesday. So, if I disappear for an hour. Don't be alarmed.
>>28839341
You sniff the air, getting a faint whiff of food.
You follow your nose. Slowly getting closer and closer to the smell of food.
You find the source near Ganbaatar's stall. A small log cabin with the sign: The Wildcat Cafe.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
Another blump before disappearing for a hour
>>
>>28843710
go in
>>
>>28842022
>>
>>28843983
You enter the cafe.
The cafe was small on the inside, with a low ceiling and three tables, made out of polished wood with benches.
A bored looking female griffin sat behind a small counter with a rack of beer bottles behind her.

What do you do?
>>
>>28844536
Trot up to the griffin female with a smile and a say hello asking what they sell for food here.
>>
>>28844536
Well let say hello to the griffin.
>>
>>28844557
>>28844558
You trot up to the counter.
"Hello griffin," You greet her, "What do you sell for food?"
The griffin smiles.
"We have the best chicken strips and salads in the north," She says happily, "We have meat based food in general."

What do you do?
>>
>>28844665
Gimme some of that chicken with salad then.
>>
>>28844685
"Gimme some of that chicken with salad then."
The griffin nods, turning to Ava.
"Same." She says.
The griffin nods again.
"I'll have them out in a few minutes. Take a seat anywhere you like."
The griffin walks through a door, disappearing behind it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28844758
Let sit at a table and wait for the food.
>>
>>28844758
Talk to Ava about going on a date with Nuka.
>>
>>28844776
>>28844801
You and Ava sit at one of the tables.
"You should go on a date with Nuka." You say to Ava.
"I don't think it'll work out."
"Why?"
"Long distance relationships never work." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28844816
well maybe he could come with us. Maybe he might not be the happiest he can be here.
>>
>>28844825
"Well, maybe he could come and live with us," You suggest, "He might not be the happiest he can be here."
Ava rubs her chin in thought for a moment.
"He hasn't mentioned anything about his parents," She says, "I asked him about them and he didn't answer. He just acted like I never asked."

What do you do?
>>
>>28844876
Offer to suck on her bean if that'll help her think.
>>
>>28844876
Sound like he had a troubled past, like you.
>>
>>28844876
Wow. that could possibly be tragic or something else entirely. Whatever the case may be I could still make the offer to him.
>>
>>28844889
>>28844898
>>28844915
"I could suck your bean if that'll help?"
"No, I'm good."
"It does sound like he has a troubled pass like you," You say, "It could be tragic or something else entirely. Whatever the case, maybe we could still make the offer to him."
"Yeah." Ava nods.
The griffin walks out with two baskets of chicken strips and salads. She sets them down in front of you and Ava.
"Enjoy your meal!" She says happily.

What do you do?
>>
>>28844970
Eat!
>>
Sorry about the long waits. I've been watching the protests across the country.
>>28844984
You and Ava quickly start eating. As the two of you are halfway through, a pure grey stallion trots in.
He goes up to the counter and orders something before sitting down uncomfortably close to you.
"Are you from space," He asks you after a few seconds, "Cause your ass is out of this world."

What do you do?
>>
>>28845076
That the best you got? Ava here could have probably done better...
>>
>>28845076
Like we haven't heard that one before.
>>
>>28845076
Purse your lips trying to contain your laughter at his attempt of wooing you. Tell him that you are in fact from detrot and not space.
>>
>>28845102
>>28845116
>>28845118
"Like I haven't heard of that one," You reply; trying to contain your laughter at his attempt, "Ava here couldn't done better. And, I am from Detrot and not space."
He just grins like an idiot before nuzzling you.
You weren't too sure about Ava, but she looks like she's about to punch him into space.

What do you do?
>>
>>28845134
Pull out our cleaver and put it real close to his neck.

"I don't recall giving you permission to touch me."

Slowly trail the cleaver down to his crotch.

"You have about 3 seconds to fuck off before I chop your dick off..."
>>
>>28845134
You're supposed to ask a lady if they want to nuzzle instead of just doing so. Were you not taught any manners? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're so entranced that you're not thinking clearly but I ask you cease in your nuzzling or face the consequences.
>>
>>28845134
Unconsensual nuzzling might get you killed one day.

>>28845156
inb4 he gets a boner from that
>>
>>28845187
Would make it easier to chop it off.
>>
>>28845156
>>28845170
>>28845187
"You're suppose to ask a lady if they want a nuzzle instead of just doing so," You tell him, "Were not taught any manners?"
He doesn't listen, continuing to nuzzle you.
"Unconsensual nuzzling might get you killed one day," You say; pulling your cleaver out and bringing it to his neck, "And, I don't recall giving you permission to touch me."
He backs off a bit. You slowly trail your cleaver down to his crotch, which was erect at the moment.
"You have about three seconds to fuck off before I chop your dick off." You tell him.
"E-easy there, baby," He stammers; only scooting away a few inches, "We're civilized ponies here."

What do you do?
>>
>>28845219
"The situation is gonna turn a lot more uncivilized if you don't get outta my face. You really wanna fuck with a raider mare who has a dick collection back home?"

Get the cleaver inches away from his dick.

"Three..."
>>
>>28845219
said the pony, who is rubbing up against a pony without asking.
>>
>>28845219
Yeah, right. Truly, you're the shining example of civilized ponies.
>>
>>28845265
>>28845274
>>28845295
"Said the pony who is rubbing up against a pony without asking. Truly, you're a shining example of civilized ponies. But, this situation is gonna turn a lot more uncivilized if you don't get out of my face. You really want to fuck a raider mare who has a dick collection back home?"
You bring your cleaver inches away from his dick.
"Three... Two..."
He gets up and bolts from the cafe. You hear the griffin start to laugh.
"Metal Jacket is finally rejected," The griffin laughs, "And, by a foreigner no less."

What do you do?
>>
>>28845339
well then it's going to be even funnier when i wreck his business. the guy sells fake guns you know.
>>
>>28845339
"Metal Jacket? The guy that sells toy guns down the road? Wow, if he's that much of a pushover then this job is gonna be easy. And what do you mean by 'finally rejected'? The guy is an asshole, I don't see him being with a mare in this lifetime..."
>>
>>28845339
That was Metal Jacket, dam this is going to be more fun.
>>
>>28845363
>>28845364
>>28845423
"Metal Jacket? The guy that sells guns down the road?"
The griffin nods.
"Well, then it's going to be even funnier when I wreck his business. The guy sells fake guns you know. But, what do you mean by 'finally rejected?' I don't see him being with a mare in this lifetime."
"He has a marefriend," She tells you, "But, he's cheated on her with a lot of other mares, and then he just leaves them for another. He's even raped a few mares."

What do you do?
>>
>>28845449
Why does his marefriend stand him then? Where does she live? I might wanna have a chat with her first. If she hates his guts then I'm bound to dig up some dirt about him. This guy sounds like the scum of the earth.
>>
>>28845449
you don't have a law pony around here to deal with that? oh well then. I guess I just have to take care of EVERYTHING instead of things being easy.
>>
>>28845449
Huh, I'm surprised none of those mares killed him yet.
>>
>>28845449
Look like we just got a new nickname, "Karma."
>>
>>28845470
>>28845473
>>28845523
"You don't have a law pony around here to deal with that?"
"We do, but he's... corrupt." She says.
"Why does his marefriend stand with him then?"
"She doesn't know what's happening."
"Where does she live? I might wanna have a chat with her first."
"Coast Fraser Tower," The griffin tells you, "Her name is Siren."

What do you do?
>>
>>28845559
thank for the info, let finish our lunch and meet this mare.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Please don't start a civil war or revolution guys. I happen to like my life.
>>
>>28845660
which part of america do you live at?
>>
>>28845687
Northwest. Idaho specifically. There was a small antitrump protest here early, but there was only ten people that were apart of it.
>>
>>28845811
Then your safe, as long you not from NY Washington, or California
>>
Let's just confront them and kill im.
>>
So is this raping mares thing common knowledge? Why doesn't anyone tell Siren?
>>
good morning bump
>>
I'll give this bump just for you
>>
>>28845625
You thank the griffin for the info, finishing your lunch before leaving.

You and Ava find the hotel after a few minutes. The hotel was tall with six stories at the least.
The hotel was south from the waterfront.
You and Ava enter the door. The lobby is large with a large counter. There was nopony at the counter, but there was a bell that said: Ring bell for service.

What do you do?
>>
>>28849612
Let ring that bell.
>>
>>28849643
You trot over to the bell and ring it.
*Ding!*
It's sound echoes through the lobby.
You hear something shift from a door behind the counter, but nothing happens.

What do you do?
>>
>>28849686
*Ding!*

*DING DING DING DING DING DING* etc.
>>
>>28849709
*Ding!*
Nothing happen again.
*Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding di-*
A clawed hand stops you after some time. You look up to see a griffin giving you a small smile.
"Having fun there?" He asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28849746
No, I'm looking for a mare name Siren. I was told she live here.
>>
>>28849746
...Ding...

I bet you were having more fun behind that counter. I'm looking for Siren.
>>
>>28849755
>>28849766
*...Ding...*
"I bet you were having more fun behind that counter," You say, "Anyway, I'm looking for a mare named Siren. I was told she lives here."
"She does indeed," He replies, "Fifth floor, room E1, closest to the stairs. Sorry to say that you have to take the stairs. The elevator isn't working."

What do you do?
>>
>>28849796
Why isn't the elevator working? Broken cable? Something wrong with the motor? A power issue?
>>
>>28849796
Thanks.

Let's head upstairs.
>>28849824
We're a raider, not a toaster-repair pony.
>>
>>28849796
Let start heading to Siren.
>>
>>28849836
i'm wondering if the mechanic can fix it.
>>
>>28849824
>>28849836
>>28849837
>>28849862
"Why isn't the elevator working?" You ask.
"Hell if I know," He says, "It just stopped moving."
You thank the griffin and start trotting along after he showed you where the stairs were. You could've helped fix the elevator, but you weren't a toaster-repair pony.

After a bit of climbing, you reach the fifth floor. Panting slightly.
You look behind you to see Ava crawling on the stairs now. She manages to get up to your before flopping belly up on the ground.
"Too... tired." She pants.

What do you do?
>>
>>28849906
You need to exercise more and we should have turned around before climbing this damn thing. Let's just take a break and then go see Siren.
>>
>>28849917
"You need to exercise more," You tell her, "And, we should've turned around before climbing this damn thing! Let's just take a break."
You and Ava sit there for a few minutes. Ava manages to get back up and the two of you are on your merry way.
You quickly find E1, as it was surprisingly close to the stairs.
You knock on the door and wait for a few seconds. You hear the clopping of little hooves before the door opens.
Standing at the door was probably one of the cutest filly you've ever seen. No older than five.
She had a purple coat with a large pink mane tied into a ponytail with a blank band. Her eyes were pink as well. She stared up at you with a large grin.
"Hello pretty lady!" She greets you; her little tail wagging.

What do you do?
>>
>>28849988
This is a very cute pony. Hey, I'm looking for Siren.
>>
>>28849988
Hello. What's your name? Is Siren around?
>>
>>28849988
Give her a warm smile. Politely ask for Siren.
>>
>>28850017
>>28850028
>>28850041
You give her a warm smile.
"Hello. What's your name?"
"Little Lionheart." She says proudly.
"Is Siren around?" You politely ask her.
"You mean mom," She asks, "Mommy and daddy are working right now they won't be back for... for..."
Little Lionheart puts a hoof on her chin, as if thinking about something.
"Foooooorrrrrrrr..."

What do you do?
>>
>>28850079
Foooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

Heh, so they are at work. Where do your parents work? I really need to speak to them.
>>
>>28850079
for hours? Minutes? DAYS?
>>
>>28850079
I see, Where dose your parents work at?
>>
>>28850112
>>28850144
>>28850145
"Heh, so they are at work. For hours?"
Little Lionheart shakes her head.
"Days?"
Shakes her head again.
"Minutes?"
Little Lionheart seems to realize something.
"Yes," She nods quickly, "Mommy will be back in thirty minutes! She works at the Yellowknife Primary... Care Centre and is getting off early today."

What do you do?
>>
>>28850196
Alright then. We'll just wait here in the hallway. So Ava let's talk about how cold it is here. Do you appreciate that jacket yet? What's your opinion of this place so far? You think we can get a trampoline over at our place?
>>
>>28850196
Oh, we will just wait out here, thanks for your time.
>>
>>28850217
>>28850285
"Alright then," You say, "We'll just wait here in the hallway."
You step back a bit and turn to Ava.
"Do you appreciate that jacket yet?" You ask her.
"Yeah," She smiles, "It has kept me warm so far."
"What's your opinion of this place?"
"It's nice. It could be better, but it's nice."
"Think we can get a trampoline over at our place?"
"If we can find one." She says.
"What's a Tra-pole-ine?" You hear Little Lionheart ask.
She was still at the open door.
"You can come inside if you want," She tells you, "I can make you some coffee. Daddy taught me how to do that."

What do you do?
>>
>>28850300
oi, why you listening in on other ponies conversation. it doesn't matter that we're standing right here in front of you. also your mom would get mad if you invited strangers into your home. don't do things that would make your mom mad or worry about you.
>>
>>28850300
Oh thanks, coffee sounds nice. You sure your mom would be ok with you inviting us in?
>>
>>28850300
Are you sure that your mom will be happy if you brought strangers home?
>>
>>28850324
>>28850337
>>28850378
"Oi, why are you listening on other ponies conversation?"
She just gives you a big, innocent smile.
"...Coffee does sound nice," You say, "You sure your mom would be okay with you inviting us in?"
Little Lionheart nods quickly.
"Mommy likes other ponies," She tells you, "She always tells me to be nice to other ponies!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28850400
I don't think your mom accounted for unexpected guest when she told you that. I would rather just wait out here anyway. (so that way when I tell her that her husband is a bad pony there will be a low chance of lionheart hearing it.) ava will also stay with her to make sure.
>>
>>28850400
Alright let go inside and have some coffee.
>>
>>28850400
Well alright then. Coffee it is.
>>
>>28850413
>>28850418
>>28850412
"I don't think your mom accounted for unexpected guests when she told you that, but... I guess I can come inside."
Little Lionheart's eyes widen and she does a little dance before quickly rushing in.
"Ava, when I talk to her can you stay with Lionheart?"
Ava nods and the two of you trot in.
The apartment is small, perfect for a small family.
The living room has a couch and a small chair with a large table, connected to the kitchen. A hallway possibly lead to the bedrooms and the bathroom.
Little Lionheart was quickly galloping around, picking things up from the ground and putting them in random spots that weren't the ground.

What do you do?
>>
>>28850479
Wait for your coffee.
>>
>>28850479
Look around the room a bit. Anything interesting? Have a seat and wait for the coffee.
>>
>>28850506
>>28850540
You look around the room a bit. There wasn't too many objects of interest, but there was a bookshelf with books you've never seen: Animal Farm, 1984, A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Stuff you've never seen before.
You sit down and patiently wait for your coffee. She comes with your coffee a few minutes later. Giving one to you and Ava.
As you drink you coffee, Little Lionheart sits next to you with a smile.
"Where are you from," She asks you, "I've never seen you here before."

What do you do?
>>
>>28850603
I'm from detrot. It's very far south from here.
>>
>>28850603
What's the Faaaaaaaaarthest place you know? we're further then that. A place called detrot. We're here because we're looking for interesting things to bring our friends.
>>
>>28850603
We're from Detrot, it's about a day and a half away from here. We're kinda here on business. So what can you tell me about your parents? What's your dad like?
>>
>>28850629
>>28850634
>>28850642
"What's the faaaaaaaaarthest place you know?"
Her eyes go crossed for a moment before realigning.
"Vanhoover." She says.
"We're further than that. We're from a place called: Detrot. We're kinda here on business. What can you tell me about your parents? What's your dad like?"
"Mommy is nice," She smiles, "She smiles a lot, and likes ponies. Daddy is a bit weird. He always seems... strange and always comes home late. Sometimes he comes home drunk as my mommy says and yells at her."
She stops smiling.
"I don't like it when daddy yells."

What do you do?
>>
>>28850730
ooo, yelling is baad. somepony should put your daddy in time out. so he can think about why he shouldn't yell unless it's important.
>>
>>28850730
Maybe I can do something about that. So what do you do for fun around here?
>>
>>28850750
>>28850799
"Ooo, yelling is baad," You say, "Somepony should put your daddy in time out. So he can think about why he shouldn't yell unless it's important."
"Yeah," She sniffs before smiling, "I get time outs, he should get them too."
"So, what do you do for fun around here?" You ask.
She gets up and quickly shows you a toy truck.

The three of you talk for some time. You hear the door open and close.
At the door is a Zebra mare. Little Lionheart quickly gets up and gallops to her.
"Mommy!" She cries; hugging the zebra mare.
The mare looks up at you and Ava with a frown, but it only lasts for a second before turning into a smile.
"I see you have some guest," She says, "Have you been a good host?"
Little Lionheart nods quickly.

What do you do?
>>
>>28850829
Hello Siren, your daughter has been very polite and accommodating. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is heartbreaker and there is something important that I would like to talk to you about alone. My companion will stay here to watch little lionheart. may we talk outside?
>>
>>28850829
Hello there! You're Siren, right? I was hoping to have a little chat with you, if you have the time that is...
>>
>>28850868
>>28850870
"Hello there," You greet her; getting up, "You're Siren, right?"
She nods.
"Good. Your daughter has been very polite and accommodating. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Heartbreaker and there is something important that I would like to talk to you about alone. My companion will stay here to watch Little Lionheart."
"We can talk outside." She says.
The two of you trot outside. Siren closes the apartment door.
"What do you need to talk about?" She asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28850935
It's about your husband. Do you know what he does...uhh...after work?
>>
>>28850935
I need to tell you a short story. Earlier today I was feeling hungry and wanted something to eat so I went to a cafe, got my meal and talked to my friend while we ate. A stallion then entered and started flirting with me. i was going to put him down as gently as possible but then he started to get close to me without asking. I told him to stop but he ignored me until I threatened to cut his cock off.
anyway the owner of the place tells me some unsettling news, this isn't the first time he's done this. in fact there is a line of mares that have succumbed to his forceful methods. imagine my surprise when i found that that he had a wife. a wife named siren.
>>
>>28850976
>>28850993
"It's about your husband," You say, "First I need to tell you a short story: Earlier today I was feeling hungry and wanted something to eat so I went to a cafe, got my meal and talked to my friend while we ate. A stallion entered and started flirting with me. I was going to put him down as gently as possible, but he started to get close to me without asking. I told him to stop, but he ignored me until I threatened to cut his cock off. The owner of the place told me some unsettling news, this isn't the first time he'd done this. In fact, there's a line of mares that have succumbed to his forceful methods. And, his wife is named Siren."
Siren looks down at the ground, almost in tears and shaking.

What do you do?
>>
>>28851048
Give her a few moments to process the information.
>>
>>28851048
I know it hurts Siren but I thought it was something you needed to know so it would come as less of a shock when I take care of him. I haven't exactly decided what to do with him yet but one thing that's for sure is that he will face judgement for many crimes.

one thing you should know is that this is in no way your fault. Give her a pat
>>
>>28851048
I'm sorry you had to find out this way...but you must have had suspicions. If a random bartender knew about his exploits then I doubt you would be that oblivious to it.
>>
>>28851072
>>28851094
>>28851108
"I know it hurts Siren," You reassure her, "But, I thought it was something you needed to know so it would come as less of a shock when I take care of him. This isn't your fault."
You give her a pat.
She looks up at you with a sad smile and tears in her eyes.
"Thanks... for telling me."
"I'm sorry you had to find out this way," You tell her, "But, you much have had suspicions."
"Yeah," She nods, "He never use to drink or work this late. I guess it wasn't work."
She sniffs again.
"What am I suppose to tell Little Lionheart?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28851147
Whatever you want since you're her parent. You can tell her that he died, he was taken away by guard ponies for doing something bad that you'll tell her about when she's older and can understand. or just keep saying "he'll be home soon if we just wait."
>>
>>28851147
She seemed to think he deserved a "time-out" without even knowing about the actual bad things he was doing, so she might not be to broken up about him being punished for much worse things.
>>
>>28851147
Uhh...just tell her that daddy is going on a reeeeeal long time-out; she will understand. I have to stop him from selling fake guns as well, it's pissing a lot of people off and I don't want him to drag you two down with him. I'm gonna try to put him in his place.
>>
>>28851188
Not to mention potentially killing his customers.
>>
>>28851174
>>28851185
>>28851188
>>28851226
"Whatever you want since you're her parent, but she seemed to think that he deserved a 'time out' without even knowing about the actual bad things he was doing. So, she might not be so broken up about it. Just tell her that daddy is getting a reeeeeeallllly long time out, she'll understand. I have to stop him from selling fake guns as well, it's pissing off a lot of ponies and I don't want him to drag you two down with him."
"Thank you for doing this," Siren thanks you, "The REAL Lightbringer would probably be proud of you right now."
She puts a hoof on your shoulder.
"Please, give him Tartarus."

What do you do?
>>
>>28851267
We'll give him more then that. Anyway we will be going now. You're a good mom. She'll do fine.Tell ava we're leaving
mutter to yourself that you hate stairs and you're sending Anningan here. or at least ask if he knows anyone that's good with mechanics.
>>
>>28851267
Oh he's going be getting more then just Tartarus. let get Ava and start heading to his 'gun' store.
>>
>>28851267
That's all the permission I need then. Any weak spots I can exploit?
>>
>>28851289
>>28851293
>>28851300
"We'll give him more than just Tartarus. Any weak spots I can exploit?"
"As far as I know: He hates it when he doesn't get his way. Throws tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants for dinner." Siren tells you.
You get Ava and leave, as you do: Little Lionheart waves goodbye.
You mutter how much you hate stairs as you and Ava have to go back down them.

You and Ava now stand outside of Metal Jacket's store. You can see that he was inside and looking kinda bored, and he seemed to be thinking about something.

What do you do?
>>
>>28851382
How many people are around right now? we need the whole market to see this.
>>
>>28851382
look for a group of ponies and yell pointing at the store that this guy is selling fake weapons and demonstrate by grabbing one and breaking it. Then take out your very real gun and trying the same thing.
>>
>>28851397
Too soon, anon. we need to gather a crowd before showing the weapon are fake.
>>
>>28851414
How about we challenge him to demonstrate his merchandise with a shooting competition? That'd definitely draw a crowd and, if he tries to convince them to buy some of his guns, We can show them the fake weapons.
>>
>>28851391
>>28851397
>>28851414
You look around the market. A lot of ponies and griffins are around, trotting to and from different places.
You do notice a group of ten griffin of varying gender sitting a few yards away, looking quite bored. Three of them were looking at you with curiosity.

What do you do?
>>
>>28851467
Let go to his stall as ask about the Tesla gun.
>>28851440
that would work much better.
>>
>>28851440
>>28851484
You enter his store. He perks up a bit when he sees you enter and trot up to the counter.
"I see you changed your mind," He says, "Ready for that date?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28851551
We're here as a customer. Although we might take our caps elsewhere.
>>
>>28851551
No I still think you're a fithy loser, but I do notice that you have a Tesla gun in your possession
>>
>>28851551
Haha, buddy...I'm here to ruin your fucking life. So...nice toy shop you have here. Where do you mold the plastic?
>>
>>28851565
Hold up, not yet.
>>
>>28851577
When then?
>>
>>28851558
>>28851561
>>28851565
>>28851577
"No, I still think you're a filthy loser, and we're here as a customer. But, I did notice that you have a Tesla gun in your possession."
He smiles; bringing it down.
"These are rare," He tells you, "Only a few of them were made during the war. Never been fired, and in mint condition. I'm surprised I managed to find it."

What do you do?
>>
>>28851601
When he show us the Tesla gun.
>>
>>28851612
Mind if I have a closer look?
>>
>>28851613
>>28851622
No crowd.
>>
>>28851612
It just so happens that I have one myself. Let's have a little target practice with it, shall we? Pretty sure we can find something to shoot outside.
>>
>>28851631
Alright how would you want to get a crowd start coming around us.
>>
>>28851655
Nope! Don't want to tip him off that we know what is real.

>>28851656
See >>28851440
>>
>>28851622
>>28851655
"Mind if I have a closer look?"
"Go ahead."
You take it and pretend to look it over.
"Let's have a little target practice with it, shall we? Pretty sure we can find something outside."
"A-are you sure you want to that," He asks; getting visibly nervous when you suggest that, "Don't you want to shoot it when you really need to? Like, having to fight raiders?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28851656
we get angry and start yelling and making a scene.
>>
>>28851691
Alright then, how about we do a little shooting competition with some other gun? You do know how to use a gun, right?

>>28851692
"get this crazy mare out of here! And don't believe a single word she says about anything!"
>>
>>28851691
You seem to forget...I am a raider. C'mon, let's go test it outside. (Preferably in front of a lot of people, of course.)
>>
hi im new to the thread just thought id say hello and by the way >>28851692 might not be the best idea when were a costomer
>>
>>28851723
Hi :3

>>28851707
>>28851711
"You seem to forget: I am a raider. How about we do a little shooting competition with some other gun? You do know how to use a gun, right?"
He visibly relaxes.
"Yeah, choose any gun you like from the store."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night. Really tired right now and I don't know why.
Good job guys. You haven't thrown the county into civil war yet!
>>
>>28851743
Let 'try out' the revolver, see if anyone is willing to set up some target.
>>
>>28851743
Now we just need to draw a sizable enough crowd so we can do the big reveal in front of a lot of witnesses.
>>28851755
Give it time.
>>
>>28851743
Pick an obviously plastic looking gun and ready up.
>>
>>28851775
well maybe we can try doing a "show" for example"come one come all observe a i shoot all of these targets in X amount of time"
but thats just the best way i know to draw a crowd without being suspicious
>>
>>28851790
Actually grab multiple, including the fake tesla gun. More evidence to show off...
>>
Gonna quickly say: Taking a break tomorrow. Cause: I need it, and I pre-ordered Dishonored 2 for the PS4 and want to play it. See you guys on saturday!
>>
>>28851790
>>28851824
He can say that it wasn't his gun and we're trying to frame him. He'll also know something is up if we even think of bringing the fake Tesla Gun. Stop being so god damned impatient and let a legitimate shooting competition happen. After it's over and we drummed up some business for him, than we can act. Preferably in a way that won't tip him off or allow him to cover it up by ruining our credibility.
>>
sleep tight everyone.
>>
early bump time
>>
Qm bump
>>
Dishonored 2 kinda sucks, I shouldn't have been a dumbass and preorder a game.
Running tonight at the usual time.
>>
>>28854752
Never preorder. It's cheaper and safer to wait.
>>
>>28854752
Never EVER preorder games, Alien: Colonial Marines is the perfect example of what might happen. So what's wrong with Dishonored 2 anyways? From what I've seen the gameplay is similar to the original which I kinda liked.
>>
>>28854794
also no mans sky, kinda still want to kill myself over that one but u got a refund witch is more than some people can say
>>
>>28854814
*I
>>
>>28854814
If more shit like that keeps happening maybe people will realize that it's a shitty business practice that should go die in a fire. The devs can literally hype the shit out of something and hook you into buying a shitty product. You can't trust what little gameplay or info they leak before the game release, they can tweak that however they want and make it look far better than it actually is.
>>
>>28854752
Okay. Who posted that?! I'm still in classes right now and I've never gotten the game yet!
>>
>>28854869
Uh...now I'm confused. Who's the real QM?
>>
>>28854916
Me. I haven't left my fucking classes yet!
>>
>>28854916
i think >>28854869 is QM and >>28854752 is someone else just shitposting about Dishonored 2 but i dont know i havent played it so i dont know if its true or not
>>
>>28854939
Well fuck. Got my hype up for nothing. See ya tomorrow.
>>
>>28854944
From what I've heard. It's a poor port on the pc.
>>
>>28854869
Stop texting during classe, Junior!
>>
>>28854968
i hate to be that guy but, what else is new seem pretty common recently
>>28854980 you cant tell him what to do
>>
>>28854980
I do want I want "mom"
>>
>>28854961
Never trust the hype. It usually only leads to disappointment.
>>
It's going to be funny.
>>
>>28855935
Bump
>>
>>28855935
>>
>>28855935
>>
>>28855935
>>
>>28857778
>>
Soooooo sense I'm more on the new side of things do we really have a dick collection mentioned in >>28845339 or was that just something to make him fuck off?
>>
>>28858965
No, we don't have a collection of dicks. We just cut off a ghouls dick like once.
>>
>>28858900
>>
good morning bump
>>
>>28859971
>>
>>28851771
>>28851775
>>28851790
>>28851798
>>28851824
>>28851902
You take a 'revolver' from one of the shelves.
The three of you trot outside and find a open area in the market. Ava asks around if anypony was willing to provide a target. A griffin decided to give her a log for the target.
As the set up was being finished a few ponies and griffins have gathered around. Not a large crowd, but it was a crowd.
Metal Jacket looked at you with a smug grin.

What do you do?
>>
>>28861159
Well...let's see how this uhh..."gun" fires then, shall we?
>>
>>28861159
Give it a few shot, then Ava push us to the ground causing us to drop the "gun"
>>
>>28861159
Since he's so positive, we must've gotten one of the real guns. It'd cause him problems if we picked a fake. Lets show off a bit to get the crowd a bit more energetic.

>>28861232
Stop it you impatient idiots!
>>
>>28861265
So what's the plan now senpai?
>>
>>28861265
We could give the gun a once over to see if it is one of the few real guns he has.
>>
>>28861211
>>28861232
>>28861265
"Well... Let's see if this 'gun' fires then." You say.
You fire the first shot. There's a odd click from it. The bullet drops from the barrel, barely going an inch from it.
Metal Jacket looks a bit worried at this and the crowd starts to murmur a bit. You notice a griffin in the crowd giving Metal Jacket and your revolver the stink eye.

What do you do?
>>
>>28861302
Guess it's a fake after all. Let's fire off another shot and "accidentally" drop it. This is probably the best time for it.
>>
>>28861302
Welp, that's my plan out the window. Time to punish this retarded con. Seriously, you think he would've realized what was going to happen if we tried to use a gun he knew was fake.
>>
>>28861302
Wow, 10/10 firearm.
Try shooting a can at point blank range, I'm curious if the force can actually push a can or not.
>>
>>28861302
Let put the bullet back into the "revolver", we should not be able to open the cylinder.
>>
>>28861337
Okay.

>>28861323
>>28861343
>>28861348
You pick the bullet up and try to put it back in the revolver. The cylinder isn't able to open.
The griffin flies from the crowd and lands next to you. Taking the revolver and trying to open the cylinder as well.
After a few tries she throws the revolver on the ground. It shatters into several pieces. She picks one of the pieces up before turning to Metal Jacket.
"I knew you shit was fake," She snaps at him, "Your firearms nearly got me killed!"
Metal Jacket at this point it trying to back away from the crowd, but some of the crowd was staring to advance on him as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>28861390
our work here is done time to get the fuck out
>>
>>28861390
You where going to sell me a fake weapon! I bet that Tesla gun is also fake!
>>
>>28861390
Lets smash his prized Tesla Gun in front of everybody before we leave.
>>
>>28861421
I say we take the broken fake Tesla gun as a memento.
>>
>>28861390
Pull out our cleaver and pull a menacing face.

"First you try to hit on me like a douchebag and now you try to sell me fake guns? You're in a world of pain now, buddy. I knew that Ganbaatar's Foreign Weapons was the best gun shop in town Shameless plug! but I decided to give you a chance anyway..."
>>
>>28861437
We can glue it back together later. We'd probably do a better job than he did.
>>
Reminder that his tesla gun could be a toy for foals or pranking tools.
>>
>>28861476
Most of the gun there can be use as a foals toy, as long we make sure there no bullets in them first.
>>
>>28861405
>>28861419
>>28861421
>>28861437
>>28861452
>>28861460
You pull out your cleaver and pull a menacing face. Slowly approaching him.
He tries to run, but the crowd keeps him in place.
"First you try to hit on me like a douchebag and now you try to sell me fake guns," You say, "You're in a world of pain now buddy."
You take his "Tesla Rifle" from him. He tries to get it back, but he's kept at bay by the crowd.
"I bet this Tesla Gun is fake!"
You and Ava then trot away. The crowd falls upon him like a pack of hungry sharks. His cries echoing through the market.
You look down at the Tesla Gun. Unsure with what to do with it: You could smash and glue it back together, or just keep it as a memento, or a toy.

What do you do?
>>
>>28861488
Let's keep it. We can give it to Cookie when she comes to Detrot. Anyways...back to our employer. This quest took long enough.
>>
>>28861488
Gluing it back together was so we could do all of the above. Also it kinda looses the impact if we don't smash it infront of them.
>>
>>28861538
I think Cookie is going to be as old as us. I say keep it as a memento till we have kids of our own.
>>
>>28861538
>>28861547
>>28861557
You decide to keep it. You could give it to Cookie when she comes to Detrot, but you don't know how old she is. Maybe you could keep it until you had kids of your own to give it to.
With that in mind, you return to your employer.

You and Ava return to Ganbaatar to find him asleep again. He doesn't have his knife this time and his cat slept between his antlers.

What do you do?
>>
>>28861614
Shake him awake, and tell him Metal Jacket is getting what he deserve
>>
>>28861614
Wake him up.

"So...I ruined Metal Jackets business, scared the shit out of him, humiliated him in front of the whole town and made his marefriend abandon him, that good enough?"
>>
>>28861633
>>28861678
You shake him awake, his cat jumps off of him and onto Ava.
"Huh, what?" He asks.
"I ruined Metal Jacket's business, scared the shit out of him, humiliated him in front of the whole town and made his marefriend abandon him. That good enough?"
"Gaikhamshigt," He claps, "Well done. And, your reward."
He puts the AK-47 up.
"It is now only fihve hundred caps for you." He tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28861724
Let pay the deer.
>>
>>28861724
>"If you can do this for me, I'll drop the price for the AK by twoh thousand."
Ganby...don't make me change my mind about you...it's two hundred caps.
>>
>>28861745
>>28861767
"Ganby... Don't make me change my mind about you. It's two hundred caps."
He blinks before laughing long and hard.
"Sorry," He apologizes, "My memory isn't as good as it use to be."
You pay him two hundred caps and he gives you the AK-47. You and Ava trot away as he waves.
"That went pretty well." Ava comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>28862013
For us...yeah, but for Metal Jacket? Not so much. Let's get this gun back to the engi, we have been gone for a while.
>>
>>28862047
"For us... yeah, but for Metal Jacket? Not so much. Let's get the gun back to Anningan, we've been gone for a while."
Ava agrees and the two of you increase your pace.

A few minutes later, you've returned to Anningan's Workplace.
"Hi mommy!" Servo greets you as you enter. He was a missing a leg and the rest of his legs were connected to a platform.
He tries to get to you, but only causes the platform to shift. He looks down at this and just starts moving the platform left and right in a little dance.
Anningan was trying his hardest to not burst out laughing at this.

What do you do?
>>
>>28862116
Let go to him an give him the huge. Have you been good While I was gone?
>>
>>28862143
You trot over to him and give him a hug.
"Have you been good while I was gone?" You ask.
"He's been behaving," Anningan tells you, "The only thing he's really been doing is making the platform dance. You got the gun?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28862195
Yep! The good ol' Kalashnikov! This will work, right?
>>
>>28862195
hey, random question, can you or any pony you know fix an elevator?
>>
>>28862245
>>28862290
"Yep! The good ol' Kalashnikov! This will work, right?"
"It'll take a few hours, but yes: It'll work." He says; taking the gun from you.
"Random question: Can you or anypony you know fix an elevator?"
"I know a pony that lives down that can do that," He says, "But, he's a little on the... seclusive side."

What do you do?
>>
>>28862311
Seclusive? Alright...what's his damage?
>>
>>28862311
What does that even mean? Is that a nice way of saying he's an asshole?
>>
>>28862323
>>28862342
"Seclusive? What does that even mean? Is that a nice way of saying he's a asshole."
"Yeah," Anningan replies, "He doesn't like ponies."
"What's his damage?"
"PTSD. Almost beaten to death by other ponies when he was a foal."

What do you do?
>>
>>28862518
Well he's not completely wrong but he should at least know that not all ponies are the same. So can I find him? I'm going to need his help.
>>
>>28862538
"Well, he's not completely wrong, but she should at least know that not all ponies are the same. So, where can I find him?"
"He lives in the middle of downtown," Anningan tells you, "In a suburb style house. Can't miss it."

What do you do?
>>
>>28862599
Let's go find him since we're going to be waiting for servo to be finished. Alright servo you be a good boy and try not to cause too much trouble alright? I will be back shortly. Give him a nuzzle and be on your way.
>>
>>28862599
Let go meet our PTSD repair pony, Ava you are going to do the talking
>>
>>28862620
>>28862629
"Alright, Servo, you be a good boy and try not to cause too much trouble alright? I will be back shortly."
You give him a goodbye nuzzle before you and Ava depart.
"Ava, you're going to do most of the talking."
"Why do I have to," She demands, "You can do it!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28862665
Thanks for the vote of confidence. (or admitting your anti social ness?) Let's go over there and see what he's like.
>>
>>28862665
Because he might go easier on your because you're younger.
>>
>>28862665
Facehoof hard. Didn't he just say the guy won't talk to ponies? He might be a little more open to a zebra or any other creature that isn't a pony that also makes me think he might be a zebra too. Given certain circumstances.
>>
>>28862704
>>28862729
"Because he might go easier on you since you're younger. Let's go over there and see what he's like."

It takes maybe thirty minutes to find his house. You tried to find it yourself, but you ended up having to ask for directions.
The house was in a poor state, with rotting wood and boarded up windows. The yard was dead and the house was surrounded by a fence with signs that said: Go away! In different ways.
Ava trots up to the gate and tries to open it. It refuses.
"Locked." She tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28862759
Shake the gate loudly. Make snowballs and throw them at the window. don't pack them too densely. when you see him wave with a smile and gesture for him to get over here.
>>
>>28862759
Jump over the fence and knock on the door.
>>
>>28862772
>>28862795
You grip the gate with your magic and shake it. No answer.
You gather up some snowballs and throw some at the windows. Once again: No answer.
You sigh before climbing the gate. Helping Ava do the same.
You trot up to the door. The front patio creaking as you do so. You knock on the door and wait.
"Who the fuck is it?!" A voice demands from inside, "Why did you jump over my goddamn fence?!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28862833
Nudge Ava to go ahead and answer him.
>>
>>28862833
I jumped over the fence because you didn't answer the snowball.
>>
>>28862847
You nudge Ava.
"W-we need your h-help." Ava stammers out.
It's silent for a moment before you hear the sound of locks being opened. The door opens a crack, revealing a golden eye, much like Ava's
"Kid. I don't how much they are paying you," He says to Ava; his voice was still cold, but it's lost a bit of it's harshness, "And, you must be from outta town so let me give you some advice: You don't want my help! Not even sure how you haven't been beaten up yet, considering you're a zebra. I guess you don't have to experience it yet, which is good on you, you get to keep your innocence a bit longer... Unlike me."
He's silent for a moment.
"Have a great fucking day!"
He then slams the door shut.

What do you do?
>>
>>28862905
Well Ava you got to tell him about the Stable your sister got you out of.
>>
>>28862911
"Ava, tell him about the Stable your sister got you out of."
Ava nods.
"Sir, can I tell you a story?" She asks.
The door opens a crack again.
"Make it quick!" He snaps.
"I was born in a stable," She tells him, "The stable had a experiment where they placed ponies and zebras together and the ponies had all the power. The zebras were treated like garbage: We had worst rooms, food, water, entertainment, everything. Why I'm here now is because my sister looked after me."
She was starting to tear up.
"She got tired of being treated like we were subpony and we planned an escape. We opened the stable door and I escaped. My sister never made it beyond the door."
She was now trying her best to hold her tears in, but was starting to fail.
He closed the door softly this time before opening it. Revealing a zebra with scars covering his entire body, and having a missing eye.
He trotted towards Ava. Sitting in front of her before wrapping his large hooves around her. Ava embraces him and starts crying into his shoulder.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>28862977
I guess just give them some time and after ava calms down we can ask if he's ready to listen to our request.
>>
>>28863104
You wait patently. Giving Ava some time to calm down.
She calms down after a few minutes. After she runs out of tear, she breaks the hug before trotting back to your side.
He looks up at you.
"Are you ready to listen to my request?" You ask him.
"Yeah, sure. Lay it on me."

What do you do?
>>
>>28863173
You know the apartment building that's right over there? They have a broken elevator that I want you to take a look at and see if you can fix.
>>
>>28863218
"You know the apartment building that' over there," You ask, "They have a broken elevator that I want you to look at and possibly fix."
"Yeah, I can do that," He says, "I just need to get my tools. Uh, you can inside if you want, while I get my tools."

What do you do?
>>
>>28863271
i dont see why not
>>
>>28863271
Thank you, that's very nice of you to offer. Go inside. We gladly accept.
>>
>>28863271
I wonder if he'd be willing to tell us his story.
>>
>>28863279
>>28863289
"I don't see why not," You say, "That's very nice of you to offer."
You and Ava trot inside.
The house looks better inside, but not by much. The floor creaked under each step you took and the furniture looked like it was halfway through rotting.
"Just take a seat and I'll, uh, get my tools." He then trots off; leaving you and Ava alone.

What do you do?
>>
>>28863340
Thank you ava. I hoping that this can grow into him having a better life and letting others inside.
>>
>>28863340
nice work ava
>>
>>28863352
>>28863365
"Nice work Ava," You comment, "I'm hoping this can grow into him having a better life and letting others inside."
"Yeah," She nods "You probably think I'm a pussy for crying, huh?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28863408
nah i dont think any less of you
>>
>>28863408
not really since that really isn't something you just "get over"
>>
>>28863419
>>28863423
"Nah, I don't think any less of you," You tell her, "It isn't something you can just 'get over.'"
Ava nods.

The two of you wait for a few minutes. He returns with a toolbox on his back.
"I'm ready to go." He tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28863466
Thank you. Let's go to the apartment. Maybe he can fix other things and we must also negotiate a pay afterwards.
>>
>>28863503
"Let's go to the apartment then."
The three of you leave the and trot through the streets. Passing ponies give the zebra glances, but nothing more. And, it doesn't seem to bother him.
The three of you arrive at the hotel. At the counter is the griffin from earlier, reading a newspaper. He doesn't seem to notice your arrival.

What do you do?
>>
>>28863530
oi, where's the basement? Since that's where I'm guessing the motor for the elevator is.
>>
>>28863530
so would you like that elevator fixed or not
>>
>>28863551
>>28863554
"Oi," You exclaim at the counter, "Would you like that elevator fixed or not?"
The griffin looks up at you.
"Yeah," He nods, "The door to the basement is over there."
He points to a door near the elevator.
"I would be careful though. The basement has a giant rat problem."

what do you do?
>>
>>28863617
Well a few rat should not be a problem.
>>
>>28863617
pasha unless they are R.O.U.S i think well be ok
>>
>>28863617
jesus christ, (sweet celestia?) this place is a shithole and it's a miracle we decided to come here.
>>
>>28863632
>>28863644
>>28863662
"Sweet Celestia, this place is a shithole," You mutter, "Unless they are Rat of Unreasonable Size, I think we should be okay."
The three of you trot towards the basement. You open the door to find a set of stairs, leading down.
The three of you descend into the darkness. After some time, you feel cold, cement flooring.
"I found a light switch!" Ava announces.
The room is flooded with light. What you see makes you stop in your tracks.
Lots of rats. Not normal size rats, but rats half the size of a large dog. They were diseased-ridden and missing fur. They haven't noticed you yet.
"Yeah, I'm going." Ava says; heading back up the stairs.

What do you do?
>>
>>28863695
Find a bottleneck and start exterminating them.
>>
>>28863695
have our gating laser ready and trow some grenades into the crowds.
>>
>>28863695
This is why we should have a gun with a suppressor on it. We could be killing them one at a time without any of them being the wiser.
I think we should start shooting them and then run up the stairs and shut the door behind us.
>>
>>28863718
>>28863730
>>28863736
You pull your Gatling Laser out and find a bottleneck in the group and start firing.
You get several of them killed before they notice you. They quickly start charging after you and your group.
The three of you start to quickly climb up the stairs. You throw one or two grenades down at the swarm, but they quickly replace the fallen.
You and the zebra manage to get up to the door. You hear Ava scream behind you.
Looking back: A rat has Ava by her right hindleg and was pulling her down the stairs. Ava was desperately clawing at the stairs, trying to get a grip.

What do you do?
>>
>>28863826
>Ava says; heading back up the stairs.
How the hell did she get behind us? Use the real Tesla Gun to bounce a shot behind her to kill the rat.
>>
>>28863826
Use your cleaver on his face.
>>
>>28863849
>>28863888
"How did she get behind us?" You ask; taking your real Tesla Gun out.
You pump it a few times before firing it. Getting it to bounce off a wall and vaporize the rat biting Ava's leg.
She quickly gets up and gallops behind the door. You have to cleaver one rat's face before getting to the door. You quickly close it shut, the rats behind it throwing themselves at it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28863903
ok, shit, do we have a plan B?
>>
>>28863903
Lock up the door again, they'll get bored in a bit. Then go back to the places owner and ask him how he'd let it get so bad. There are foals living here after all.
>>
>>28863903
do we have another grenade to drop? Also holy shit how many are in there? How big is the basement? Did we kill most of them at least?
>>
>>28863936
>>28863945
>>28863955
You lock the door again. The rats kept throwing themselves at the door for a few minutes before getting bored and leaving.
You quickly trot back to the griffin at the counter.
"How did it get so bad," You ask, "There are foals living here after all."
"We hired a exterminator several months ago," The griffin tells you, "He said that he'd come by in two months... It's been ten months and the ass hasn't showed up."
"How many are there?"
"We counted fifty before we called the exterminator," He tells you, "Now... 100-200 at the most."
You only killed six at the least.
"How big is the basement?"
"As wide as the building," He tells you, "And half the size of the building. Pretty big basement. Not sure where they're getting their food from. They must be getting it from somewhere."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>28864042
maybe there is a restaurant or something around here that stores food that's adjacent to this building and they're getting it through there.
>>
>>28864042
Who was your exterminator, and where dose he live.
>>
>>28864042
Maybe they tunneled in from somewhere that has food. With a population that big, they'd need a lot of room.
>>
Bump before bed
>>
>>28865323
of all the threads that need a bump this isn't one of them.
Thread posts: 478
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.