[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: make a wish, and ruin the wish above yours.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: The Monkey's Paw.jpg (669KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
The Monkey's Paw.jpg
669KB, 2000x1400px
I wish for MLP to have five more seasons.
>>
I want Nyx to be canon.

New rule, ruin it in a way relevent to the one above.
>>
The remaining five seasons will have cut budget in half, so the running time will be shortened, animations will get worse and the only voice actors for main characters will remain..

My wish, I don't wanna be depressed anymore.
>>
>>28817007
She's only in the background for one scene, and is never seen or heard from again.

I wish Rob Renzetti came back onto the show
>>
>>28816996
>One of the voice actor dies
>Gets replaced with a complete amateur
>Hired for the rest of the five seasons

I wish for Pony x Human romance in the show

EQG Twi-flash shit doesn't count
>>
>>28817014
It is a gay romance,
>>
>>28816996
>five more seasons.

>S12
>They've all become alicorns
>Including Spike
>Twalot twice
>She grew new wings over the wings she already had
>>
>>28817029
I wish it's the side story of Celestial centered episode.
>>
>>28817158
It ends up focusing on her sister or another character more
>>
I wish to have a happy and fulfilling marriage with my waifu, we have healthy, normal satyr children, and remain faithful and loving to each other till death do us apart. Also we both live to 80
>>
>>28817275
I want Sunset to have a cameo

This Anons waifu is obsessed with the fetishes that Anon hates the most
>>
>>28817275
Shortly after the birth of your last child, you're both driving with your kids when you're hit head on in a car crash. Your brains remain active so you are kept on life support, traped apart in the torment of your own minds until you both die naturally, coincidentally at the age of 80. Your children, while normal satyrs grow up ostracized by society, emotionally scared and financially burdened.

I want the fandom to be reinvigorated, and artists to be reinspired.
>>
>>28817374
I forgot to mention that your marriage was happy and fulfilling, but only lasted one day. Your children were born out of wedlock.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.