[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

racism in equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: download (14).jpg (4KB, 200x172px) Image search: [Google]
download (14).jpg
4KB, 200x172px
what race of pony do you think is the most racist out of the 3
>>
>>28807551
unicorns
>>
>>28807551
Probably earth shits.
I could imagine in a world with wizards and people that can fly being born farm equipment would leave you with a chip on your shoulder.
>>
>>28807551
Unicorns, probably most classist too, looking down on other races and ponies that are poorer than them
>>
>>28807600
>>28807580
I agree, Blueblood a shit
>>
>>28807600
>>28807584
you people are retarded. Do you not get what hearthswarming replies?
All of these ponies where so racist that they litterally would rather starve and freeze to death than work together. All of them are equally racist.
>>
>>28807600
Being a unicorn is like having 10 arms that can get as long or as short as you want them, being an earth pony is like having no arms.
>>
>>28807616
aren't earth ponies a lot stronger though physically?

if you get kicked by one you're getting KO'd
>>
>>28807551
earth ponies, as they are the most like americans
>>
>>28807551
Seeing as we've seen zero instances of racism between pony races over 6 seasons, none of them.
>>
>>28807633
>who is zecora
>>
File: latest[1].png (572KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
572KB, 1280x720px
>>28807633
DYEWTS
>>
>>28807625
That probably has more to do with earth ponies having to do everything manually.
Rainbow dash has stronger front leg's than applejack but has weaker rear leg's.
If it were genetic they would appear larger or thicker and rainbow wouldn't have been able to beat applejack in hoof wrestling or to tow to tow with her in the running of the leaves.
>>
File: 1458550630951.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458550630951.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>>28807551
A lot of unicorns think that they are superior even when they don's speak that aloud, they also make most of the arictocracy, they also are generally in favour of pony supperiority as a whole species.

Pegasi are more secluded (most pegasi live in Cloudsdale, becouse it's only cloud city in whole Equestria, it's also the biggest metropoly becuse it house almost 1/3 of whole pony population) thay have long militaristic tradition and while unicorns are more loyal to Celestia, Pegasi will gladly have their own independent country.
>>
>>28807654
I just noticed in that screenshot, the Pegasi guard ponies are wearing a different colored version of modern Equestrian royal guards armor. Are we to infer that the design was originally pegasi and adopted, or just a historical inaccuracy in the play?
>>
Earth ponies don't have strong bond as a subspecies because they never were really united but rather lived in independent tribes and traded with other races.
They never really liked unicorns, because while pegasi could gather food in form of fishes, for unicorns earth ponies were sole source of food so they often opressed them to make sure that they will not starve.
>>
>>28807609
But in this time,the unicorns from canterlot show racism and clasism because they hate ponyvillians
>>
They need to nerf the magic and buff the strenght
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.