[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Hypothetical Racemixing Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
>>28804137

Now, it's finally time to continue this episode of ARC. Give me your sheets!
>>
>>28804208
http://pastebin.com/epkjADA4
>>
File: LANphelpsBadge-1-.jpg (94KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
LANphelpsBadge-1-.jpg
94KB, 1000x562px
>>28804208
http://pastebin.com/3PRQ7Ei2
>>
File: 1476003411993.png (341KB, 930x833px) Image search: [Google]
1476003411993.png
341KB, 930x833px
>>28804208
http://pastebin.com/7PWjnmHR
>>
File: party-time-1463692711.gif (375KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
party-time-1463692711.gif
375KB, 500x375px
>>28804208
http://pastebin.com/BRhUtuss
>>
>>28804303
>>28804275
>>28804257
>>28804226

Blue Screen 5(5)/5(5)
Xavier 5(5)/5(5)
Elaine 6(6)/6(6)
Jack 5(5)/5(5)

Last time, the party got into some serious shit when AO-814, a lying mirror known as The Liar's Glass, made a crash landing near where they were about to conduct a test on The Arc.

Head Director Sparkle herself gave vague instructions that the party chose to interpret as an assignment to deal with AO-814. But, she also made a station-wide announcement that no AO is to be taken out of any containment under any circumstances.

>>28804275
>>28804257

Elaine, Jack, and Trigger Finger went out to retrieve Elaine's flying machine one lot over. There are sounds of weapons-fire and explosions coming from every direction. The helicopter that crashed is right near the building the party is in.

Upon exiting, they were quickly greeted by Trigger's Agent partner, Proto Typical. He is a silver Earth Pony of tall and muscular stature. Judging by his grizzled face and long mane with streaks of white in the silver, he seems to be fairly older than Trigger. Though, you wouldn't be able to tell that based on his demeanor.

"I came to find you as soon as I found out what was going on," Proto says, patting the smaller Trigger on the back.

"Th-thanks," Trigger says quietly.

>>28804303
>>28804226

Meanwhile, Xavier, Blue Screen, and Agent Curie went to AO-1020 (The Theoretical Knife)'s containment under suspicion that The Chief Researcher Biggles was going to take it out of containment.

However, on the way to the containment cell, the power went out. Backup flood lights illuminate the hallways dimly. As they round the last corner to the containment cell, they see a mirror in the dim light, hanging on the cell door.

The door itself is like a massive safe. A single green light to the side likely indicates that the lock is still active.

Curie doesn't say anything. She stares at the mirror with a curious expression.
>>
>>28804386
"I see the mirror in front of me. I'm going to approach it with my eyes closed. Someone watch me approach and tell me what they see."

Blue says, her tail upright as she's slightly spooked. She closes her eyes and head down the hallway, trusting the direction of her two allies.
>>
>>28804386
Elaine looks to Trigger with irritation when he comes with them yelling about being an agent.

"Are you out of your mind? You're under the mirror's influence more then the rest of us, you could turn at any moment, why did you come with us, TOWARDS the mirror?"

As the new pony appears and explains the situation, Elaine looks over.

"What do you think is happening to them?" she inquires about the ponies who enter the chopper but don't come out.
>>
>>28804386
Xavier is entirely unfazed by the lights and proceeds directly to the door.

"Locked as it seems."

He then looks over to Curie, notices her attention and follows her eyes over to the mirror.

"Is that always there?"
>>
>>28804491
Jack runs a hoof through his slicked-back hair as he looks/listens to all the carnage occurring on the base, taking another puff of his smoke. "What a mess. That thing is already starting trouble over the whole damn base."

He looks over at Proto, "Hey old-timer, you're not up to speed? Long story short: one of your AO's came for a visit. A mirror that possesses ponies in a place where it really shouldn't." he looks to Elaine, "We're working on a plan. Is there any area that we should be ESPECIALLY worried about fires happening at right now or can we focus on our own issue first?"
>>
>>28804446
"Be careful, out of sight does not mean out of mind."

Xavier keeps close attention on Blue.
>>
>>28804560
"Yes, I certainly know it's in my mind. I'm just telling you that I'm closing my eyes, so that if you see otherwise you know."
>>
>>28804536

"I won't stop you from grabbing a vehicle," Proto shrugs. "And, I'd say that everything is an equal clusterfuck a this point. Saw a tiny foot-tall blue furry thing throwing around ponies on my way over here. It was kind of close. In that direction," he says, pointing to the north. The flying machine is to the south.

"Probably 626," Trigger says, gaining some more composure. "Don't bother him and he won't bother us."

"I've never seen 626 before," Proto says oddly conversationally given the situation.

"Really?" Trigger smiles. "I'd figured you'd seen it all at this point. Old timer," he says with a snark.

"You shut your mouth," Proto says, frowning. He gives Trigger a jab.

>>28804491

"I admit... I try to avoid these sort of mindfuck AOs," Trigger says with a sigh, scratching at the edge of his scars barely visible around the sides of his mask. "But, we're trained to be able to deal with them. I won't fail you yet."

"Same shit that happens to anyone that that disappears around that thing, I imagine," Proto answers your question.

"It only happens when absolutely no one is looking," Trigger explains. "So, there's no way to know what it does. But, ponies disappear... then it gets stronger. And, anyone who disappears tends to appear in the mirror."

"How did you even know that the mirror makes people disappear," Trigger suddenly says after a pause, looking to Proto.

"You've told me about 814 a thousand times, bud," Proto says, giving Trigger a concerned look.

>>
>>28804446

Curie continues to not say a word.

As you walk down the hall, you get a ringing in your ears. The ringing gets louder and louder the further you walk. As you approach the end of the hallway (you must be near the end, the ringing couldn't possibly get louder), it drowns out your conversation with Xavier entirely.

Suddenly, you start falling. It's as if you just fell straight through the ground.

>>28804516

You walk toward the mirror without any trouble. Oddly, when Blue Screen reaches the end of the hallway, she just starts standing still.

"No, that's definitely not usually there," Curie says slowly, not leaving her place at the other end of the hallway.

"Why is the door still locked...?" Curie ponders out loud with confusion.
>>
>>28804749
Xavier tries his best not to notice Blue's odd behavior and asks Curie:

"Would you know how to open it?"

Whilst doing this he examines the interface for entering a password or such, if any.

[1d10] Perception
>>
>>28804739
Elaine looks at Trigger suspiciously, before turning back to Proto.

"So if we go in in a group, does that mean we'll be safe? I'm looking to transport the mirror off the Arc." she explains, looking to the south to a tarp-covered *something* far away, turning to Jack.

"Do you want to see what I've been working on the last two weeks?"
>>
>>28804739
Jack grumbles. "Hh. That's reassuring. Everything's so bad we couldn't possibly choose to help one lousy area over another. Well, at least it frees us up a little."

"Blue furball, huh? Sounds cute but let's put a pin in that for now. Proto, unless you have other orders, you're with us. Try and keep your mind focused, the mirror could apparently take any of us at any time. Everyone keep at least one other pony in your sights, don't get split up."

>>28804739
>>28804850
"Your science project? If it means getting the mirror off the arc, you bet your flank I want to see. Let me guess: some kind of teleportation ray?"

"Though, whatever it is, taking the mirror off-Arc won't be possible if we don't know where to find the damn thing."
>>
>>28804749
"I am falling through the floor. I'm going to start flying forward."

she says, spreading her wings and continuing.
>>
>>28804813

"Y...Yes..." Curie says slowly. "But, if Biggles hasn't already opened it... I don't know if we should."

It seems most of the controls are under the mirror.

>>28804922

You bump your head painfully into the wall in front of you. Thankfully, you didn't fly fast enough to cause any real damage.

"Oh, just open your eyes," Curie says, clearly trying to stifle a laugh.

>>28804850

"That's a given in any situation," Trigger says. "Safety in numbers. Agents only work alone when time, space, or noticability are factors."

"It's especially true with memetic AOs like this," Proto adds. "Constant communication is key. That alteration will save your life." he says as if he's said this a thousand times before.

"What mindfucks have YOU worked with?" Trigger asks Proto in confusion.

Proto stares at Trigger, as if he's trying to remember the answer.

>>28804887

A loud, sudden bang comes from the direction that Proto pointed earlier. It sounded dangerously close. You hear some strange otherworldly muttering.

"Sounds like 626," Trigger says, looking back in the direction of the noise. "We should get moving before it starts hunting us for being easy targets."
>>
>>28804971
Blue opens her eyes, blushing.

"It was a precaution. Who knows what's at hoof."
>>
>>28804971
"What alteration?" Elaine asks, turning back as she hears the bang.
>>28804887
"Not quite. You remember how on the flight here I told them their 'black box helicopter' was inelegant and inefficient, and for the same materials you could create a flying saucer that was vastly superior in almost every respect?"

She says walking towards the tarp-covered vehicle.
>>
>>28804971
>>28804971
"Right. Those awkward silences could turn deadly. Just keep talking about something. Talk about the other AO's or past jobs, don't care."

He turns to look back at the noise of 626's handiwork. "I thought you said as long as you leave him alone he leaves you alone?"

>>28805033
"Yeah, I think I remember something like.... no. You're kidding me." Jack says incredulously as he follows her behind on the path to her vehicle.
>>
>>28804971
"I suppose if Mrs. Sparkle told us not to open any AOs we shouldn't. However we still do not know Mr. Biggles location."

He ponders the door and mirror for a minute.

"So how did you know we would be here?" He says, almost to nopony at all.
>>
>>28804988

"No, no," she says more politely. "I don't mean to laugh at you. I'm just laughing at the situation."

>>28805065

"'MRS.' Sparkle?" Curie laughs. "HER? Married?"

"That's why I'm so confused," she says in a more serious tone. "It doesn't make sense. Someone must be watching us. Or, someone doesn't want us going in there. Or both. But, Biggles would never want to be blocked off from his precious AO. So... who put it here?"

Curie finally travels down the hall toward the mirror. She looks in its reflection for a moment. "Help me move this thing," she concludes suddenly, going to one side to grab it, waiting for someone to grab the other side.

Roll if you want to help her move it off the door.

>>28805050

"He will," Trigger says. "Which is why we're leaving. As long as we're moving, he'll lose interest. But, for some reason, he enjoys... stalking stationary targets. Personally, I think it's because he views them as a threat. We've had so many guards standing around preventing him from leaving, no wonder he doesn't like stationary ponies."

>>28805033

"Constant communication is key," Proto answers the question, reciting the phrase again in a clearly mechanical fashion. Though, there is something far off in his voice this time, as if he's trying to figure something out.

"Okay, this I HAVE to see," Trigger says in response to talking about your 'superior' vehicle. He follows you. And, Proto follows him.

The short walk across the service road takes but a moment. But, upon getting closer up to your vehicle, you see that the tarp is no longer covering it.

You see what appears to be the hooves of a black crystal pony by looking across the underside of the vehicle. But, whoever it is seems to be bent over, as if observing your vehicle. The tarp is pulled over on the pony's side which is opposite of yours (obviously).
>>
>>28805126
"Ah, should have used Ms. instead."

He considers moving the mirror for a bit, then says:

"That seems like the only thing we can do."

Roll to move a mirror [1d10]
>>
>>28805126
Blue waits patiently, humming to herself while looking back down the hallway.
>>
>>28805050
"I am not. I wasn't doing anything else with my time, so I took some time to begin working on a way off the Arc as soon as they gave us permission to leave. Its not my finest work, but its still a marvel of super-scientist engineering. Behold, my shi-"
>>28805126
Standing before them, uncovered, is a silver chrome flying saucer roughly the size of the average car, with headlights, standing parked not on wheels but on three long legs sticking out from the bottom of it. A glass dome covers the interior, which holds seats for two. She draws her ray-gun firing it into the air with a loud *PEEEEEW* and a long red-beam stretching far into the sky before dissipating.

"Hey! What the heck do you think you're doing! Get away from my UFO!" she shrieks pointing the gun at him [or more aptly, the saucer, since he's behind it]
>>
>>28805233
super-scientific*
>>
>>28805126
"So he only dislikes things that stand around. Good to know... do you know if any AO's like this 626 might be immune to the mirror? If we could lure him to it that might solve our problem if he likes tearing shit apart."

>>28805161
>>28805126
"... well shit." Jack says with an open eyed stare at the very sci-fi vehicle before him, "You say this ISN'T your finest work? It looks like something out of those 'World of Tomorrow' attractions." He chews on his cigarette, "Alright. I'll have time to stare and ask how it works later, right now we have a mirror to move."

As she fires off into the air, he looks on at the black-crystal hooves hiding behind the other side of it, staying his hoof off his pistol until he takes a moment to analyze them. "I'd step back if I were you, don't you know you never touch another pony's ride without permission?"

[1d10+1] Perception: do I recognize the black crystal hooves?
>>
>>28805145
>>28805161

Curie and Xavier picks up the mirror off the vault door and props it up carefully against the wall halfway down the hallway so as to not accidentally kick it or knock it over.

While so close to the mirror, Xavier can't help but notice that there is a small hair-line fracture on the bottom right edge of the mirror.

Upon removing the mirror form the vault door, you are able to see the controls underneath. It seems there is a keypad for entering a passcode.

"The passcode is-" Curie begins to say before turning to look at the door. The passcode is already put in.

"Why...?" she asks to no one in particular.

>>
>>28805233

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tXUd3HiGW0

The pony lifts up their head slowly and cautiously once the ray gun ceases making its sound. The face is definitely that of a crystal pony mare. Her mane is a deep blue. Her coat is a dark black. The depth of the black recedes the further her coat is from her eyes.

Her eyes. To say they were black would be a misinterpretation. If you weren't looking directly at them, you would think there weren't eyes there at all. But, when you do stare at them, it's like you can see every color, but only ever one color in one deep, dark form at once. It's as if your eyes can't adjust to her eyes.

She smiles at you with gentle amusement. "UFO?" she repeats the term. But, her voice takes you for surprise. It is deep. Deeper than most stallion's voices, almost guttural. She walks around it toward you, with her hoof running across it. She looks from the UFO to you then to your ray gun several times. As she rounds the UFO to put her body in view, you realize that she's in crystal form. You couldn't see it before because her face was too dark. But, her crystal body seems to be a constantly, slowly, gently swirling torrent of varying depths of grey.

Once Trigger and Proto both get a look at the pony, they both go into battle-ready poses. Trigger pulls out both of his guns, pointing directly at the pony. Proto gets on his hind hooves. Electric apparatuses suddenly come out from under his suit and wrap around his hooves.

The crystal pony only gives them a slight glance before looking back to Elaine. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't UFO stand for 'Unidentified Flying Object?' You DID build this, didn't you?"

>>28805250

You definitely don't recognize this pony.

"Permission," she laughs with a deep guttural laugh. But, her face soon twists up into one of fury. "Such a vile... detestable word. Oh to live in a world where it did not hold weight." She takes her hoof off the UFO.

(I'm bad at splitting up, Part 2/3)
>>
>>28805345

She looks at you with a gentle smile. "A trade then, perhaps?"

"DO NOT GIVE THAT THING ANYTHING!" Proto suddenly shouts.

The crystal pony laughs. "It would seem my reputation proceeds me. But, I'm not talking to you. Run along and play with your mirror."

Proto looks at the crystal pony with a confused expression.
>>
>>28805250
>>28805250
"Doesn't? Its a UFO, just look at it! Look I'm not in the friggin mood for this, now get away from the ship before I blast you away from it!" she says, gun still focused on the mare.
>>28805349
"Is this thing an anomaly?" she asks, not looking away from it for a second.
>>
>>28805345
>>28805397
Jack's eyes open wide as he listens to just how deep this mare's voice becomes. "Fuck. And I thought I smoked too much. You have a condition, ma'am?"

He turns to Elaine, "Though, technically she's right. The name you gave it before, a flying saucer, was more accurate. But we can argue semantics later." He reaches for his magnum as the others draw their weapons, "Looks like this fine 'lady' has other business."

He looks to Proto and Trigger, "Another AO. Which one is this?" He turns to her, "You want a trade? Here's one. You don't get a bullet through the leg and we get the young lady's vehicle."
>>
>>28805338
"Well. Somepony, err, something is awfully impatient."

"So what is the password? Just if we need it later."

He examines the door around the keypad, trying to see how it opens.

Perception [1d10+1]
>>
>>28805338
Blue continues to hum, looking down the hallway until the move on.
>>
>>28805397

"AO-666," Trigger says, his guns remaining rigidly on either side of his head. "There are not many AOs below Threat Level 5 that all employees are required to know of. This is one of them.

"They don't think I could destroy the world," 666 chuckles. "Oh, to prove them wrong," it says dramatically.

"It's a Class-2 formless being," Proto explains. "It can only exist inside of a living organism."

"Yes, and Crystal Ponies are so... cozy," 666 adds conversationally.

"It also can't do things that it is believed to be unable to do. So, it will follow rules it's told to follow."

"A two-way street," 666 says practically defensively. "It also means I can do anything. All you have to do is believe," it says almost seductively.

"The story of how it got its nickname is kept a secret, presumably to keep its power level down," Trigger says cautiously.

"The Beast," 666 says with dramatic hooves. "Such drama, really. It's mere coincidence that I ended up with The Beast's number as my tag. Any one of your slaves could have ended up with that tag, right?" 666 winks.

>>28805437

"Oh," 666 says, suddenly in a feminine, almost fragile sounding voice. "I'm sorry. Was that voice offending you. Please don't hurt me. I just want a way off this... despicable rock," it ends its sentence in its original, guttural tone.

"Let me tell you something, mortal," it says in a taunting tone. "You are in waaaay over your head right now. And, your two little chaperones are your biggest liability. I can feel it. They're both more far gone than you realize. More far gone than THEY realize, I imagine judging by the fact that they think they can still use those weapons," he laughs his guttural laugh.

Proto and Trigger both look at each other, their weapons becoming unsteady. "Don't underestimate us," Trigger threatens as he cocks his weapons.

"Underestimation is my specialty," The Beast chuckles before looking toward Jack and Elaine. "You need help. REAL help. I need help."

(part 1/2)
>>
>>28805440

You see the number on the display is 481516.

"It should just..." Curie says as you press against the door during your examination. It swings open easily. "But, it said it was locked..." Curie says with concern. "We need to be on higher guard than we thought."

The door is open, though the lights are off inside, and there are no flood lights. You hear something shuffling around inside in the pitch black.

>>28805463

You could swear you hear someone humming along with your tune.
>>
>>28805525
"I'm going in, it's just as dangerous as anywhere now that whatever you hold here has had time to roam."

Blue says,

"Since it's pitch black, I'm going in with eyes shut. Tell me if you see anything."

she glances at the mirror one more time before heading through the door, her eyes closed and moving forward. She hums, occasionally reaching out forward with a hoof to not bump into anything.

[1d10]
>>
>>28805437
"I know what a UFO is!" she says angrily.
>>28805519
"If you want off this planet you're barking up the wrong tree. That's an atmospheric craft only. I didn't exactly need to build a spaceship to get back to Ponyville." she says not lowering her ray-gun.

She looks to Proto.

"Can 666 be removed from a host once its inside them?"
>>
>>28805525
Xavier steps into the room.

"I apologize for my repetitive questions, but are the lights supposed to be on in here?"
>>28805556
"I still don't understand what closing your eyes is helping."
>>
>>28805595
"It's what I did when I was a kid when I heard a bump in the night."

Blue admits, entering the darkness.
>>
>>28805602
"There's a good chance that bump was me."

He walks in as well.

"It'd be a good idea to talk as we do this, to remain sane. So you have a fear of the dark?"
>>
>>28805519
"The 'beast', huh? Sounds dramatic. I think I understand its ability. Key is to stay calm then... really damn good I kept the smokes."

As the feminine voice pops in, Jack narrows his gaze, "Just making an observation. But if that 'body' of yours is just grand theft equine, I'm guessing whatever your true form is fits that voice fine." He takes a puff out of his cigarette, trying to steel his nerve as he's done against the worst his city has had to offer him.

"You have it backwards though. Why would they bring out their weapons if they didn't think it would hurt you?"

>Unbreakable Will: passive; famously stubborn, donkeys are immune to mind control, domination, intimidation and suggestion.
He cocks his gun, "I'm pretty firm in my beliefs. And I've got enough shit on my mind to be scared of some body-hopping dirt-bag. I believe you don't want to fuck with me at this particular moment, so tell me straight up before I put a bullet through you: how can YOU help us?"

[1d10] Intimidation/resolve in my belief that I have the upper hoof
>>
>>28805629
"I have a fear of dying early, but I do believe that's a natural fear in everyone."
>>
>>28805556

When you look at the mirror, you see your reflection. You notice that your nose is bleeding a little bit.

As you step into the room, you hear what sounds like several pony-sized creatures shuffling to the back of the room. "It's OURS," a voice says in a shrill tone. It's hard to be certain due to his multitude of ways of talking, but it sounds like Biggles' voice.

"Biggles?" Curie asks from the doorway. "Is that you?"

"Dah," a voice says from one side of the room. "Biggles was here."

"Und now he is gone," another voice says from another direction with a laugh.

Curie looks in each direction with confusion.

>>28805595

"Yes..." Curie answers cautiously.

>>28805574

"The rock I'm referring to is this insufferable ARC," The Beast groans. "I would LOVE to just be on the ground again. But, this pathetic body wouldn't survive the fall. Unless you helped me, that is."

"Class-2 formless being means that it has no other form if not inside a sapient being," Proto explains. "Think of it this way. There is no space between bodies to AO-666. If it leaves one body, it's automatically in another just as when we take a step, we are that step's distance away. If it weren't in something, it would cease to exist. Which is, obviously, the easiest way to get rid of Class-2 formless beings."

"But, how do you force that which you can't touch out of a body with only words when words ARE my power?" The Beast mocks. "You can tell me I can't be in this body all you want, I already am. My own belief works too. So, I am invincible! Besides," it adds with a laugh. "Who do you think gave me this body in the first place?"

Trigger and Proto both hang their heads with shame and sadness.

>>28805633

Genuine fear crosses The Beast's face as you point the gun at it. It runs back behind the cover of the UFO. "Wait, wait, wait," it shouts frantically in a childish voice. "Don't shoot! I can help, honest! The mirror can't lie to me!"
>>
>>28805651
"A fear in everyone, perhaps, but not natural. Death is the most natural thing that can happen."
>>28805663
"Then who would know how to turn them of-"
>>28805663
Xavier's question has answered itself.

"So if Biggles is not here, who is here now?"

Xavier makes a point not to look at normal level, but a up enough to avoid eye contact.
>>
>>28805663
Elaine looks at the creature with annoyance, eye twitching with stress from behind her glasses, before she finally lowers her ray-gun. She takes her keys out of her pocket, before taking a step towards the UFO, popping the dome.

"Get in, I'm driving." she says to 666.
>>
>>28805663
Blue continues to walk about the room rolling a hoof across the surfaces.

"So how are these items created? Have they existed since all time? Do they serve some sort of purpose?"

>>28805695
"Life is the most natural, I thought. It's natural to see a forest of living trees, not dead ones."

She hums when she isn't talking.
>>
>>28805663
As the beast quivers in genuine fear, Jack's own unshakeable believes almost doubt themselves in surprise, but moments after, a self-confident smirk grows out of the side of Jack's mouth.

"The Beast is afraid of me? I used to feed that line all over Manehatten but now that its a fact, I'm almost blushing." He keeps the gun trained on the Beast. "You bullshitting me, creep? The report said NOTHING they tried could resist it. What's your secret?"

>>28805725
>>28805663
As she offers the seat, he turns to Eileen. "I couldn't help but notice there's only two seats, Rocketry. You okay flying with this thing on your own?"

He narrows his gaze, "And if you do, say it like you really mean it." his eyes point towards the 666, indicating that it's best she believe in that idea as hard as she can.
>>
>>28805725

666's head pops up from the other side of the UFO and looks at you with large eyes. "I... really?" it asks with an almost desperate tone, still speaking in a child voice.

"What are you doing!?" Proto yells angrily. "You don't understand what that thing is capable of! It's Threat Level may not be 5, but it's still..." Proto stops and holds his head. "Why can't I remember its threat level!?"

The Beast stares at Proto and Trigger in thought. Trigger stares back at him. "My Threat Level is 4," The Beast says in its guttural voice. Though, there is calmness in the way it speaks. "I hope that is okay with you," it says as it gets in the other seat.

"WAIT," Trigger shouts at 666. "Why did you say Proto is as far gone as I am? That doesn't make sense! He hasn't had contact with 814 before today. What is happening to him?"

666 continues to stare at Trigger. "I can only tell you what I feel," it says, almost weakly.

>>28805753

"Well..." It says in its childish voice. "I-I'll be honest, I lied. It probably can lie to me. But, if you believe it can't, then it shouldn't be able to."

>>28805695

"Ve are here," a voice says.
"We... are ... Biggles. The knife... it has kept me... us safe..."

>>28805746

"If we knew those things, they wouldn't be very anomalous, would they?" Curie answers. "It's highly likely that they don't come from the same places, though. The world is too entropic for that to be the case."

"IT'S MY KNIFE!" a voice shouts. "YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!"

"No purpose for you. NO reason to be here. Leave."

You feel a little dizzy.
>>
>>28805746
"Perhaps you are seeing the forest too much for the trees. What do trees die to? Insects? Molds? All living things."

He pauses for a moment, feeling the irony of the cold metal room he's in.

"Death of one thing allows for others to prosper. Without death, one species or plant would take over. A forest of dead trees may look unnatural to you, but imagine all of the world covered in the same, autonomous trees?"

>>28805799
"Safe from what? There is nothing to fear."
>>
>>28805799
"Please stop yelling."

Blue says, humming a bit louder as she casts a spell at the shouting Biggle voice.

>Slow: Spell, Ranged, Recharge 4 after effect ends; Binds a target to the limits of mortality, slowing it down and allowing it to counterattack only one target at a time, the one with the most tragic failure. Last for 2 turns.
[1d10]
>>28805808
"I want to be a tree, if it means I get to live. I'll die when I'm ready."

she runs across surfaces with her hooves, searching for anything of note.
[1d10]
>>
>>28805753
>>28805799
"I know what I'm doing!" she barks at everyone, getting into the driver seat and taking the controls, an airplane style steering wheel [or 'yoke' as google informs me], and a bunch of switches [no floor peddles].

She buckles in, looking to 666.

"Get in, buckle up, and be quiet." the Scientist says, focusing her mind on two points of axiomatic certainty. One, that this being is immune to the mirror's charms. And two, that 666 has no idea how to fly this vehicle.

Once 666 is settled, she closes the dome and starts back to the chopper [not landing yet]
>>
>>28805799
Jack turns to Proto, "Proto, damn it, you told us that this thing draws its power from what you can believe it can do. Get a grip, man: it's only capable of what you think it's capable, so stop putting faith in it except where it helps your ponies."

Jack nods his head. "Alright. Supposing that works and we believe you can become immune to the mirror, I assume you expect in return to be let off the Arc. Which is about as likely as a snowball's chance in hell. I'll put in a good word for you, see what I can do with the Princess, but you're going to live with a bit of disappointment just like every other sap in Equestria, slick."

>>28805844
>>28805799
"That's the spirit." He says with affirmation as she shouts at them before hopping in the saucer, looking at the device begin to lift off into the air as he moves back to Proto and Trigger."

"You two, we're hoofin' it: follow underneath." He turns to Trigger, pulling him in close, "You're sure Proto has not had any exposure to the Mirror before today? Supposedly we're ALL in its range, what if the Beast can sense its influence."
>>
>>28805808

"LIAR! There is fear. You must not be real either."

"It-it couldn't e-eat m-m-me," a particularly small voice stutters.

"Because I AM me."

"Und me."

"You can't see it yet. But you will. You WILL!"

>>28805843

You silence one of the voices as it is now too slow to talk.

As you run your hoof across the floors and walls, you feel trails of area that are slightly stickier. Like trails of slime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csAw6uQjvDg

Suddenly, the door slams shut. What little light was flowing in is now gone.

"Y-you can't be here like this," one of the voices says.

"Dah. You need to be cut. That will save you."

There are sounds of sloshing and goop coming from several directions. Roll for reasons.

>>28805844

You fly toward the chopper. As you do, 666 looks at you with a smile. "Your friend has the wrong idea. You shouldn't worry about being alone with me. He should be worried about being alone with those two."

>>28805866

"It doesn't make sense!" Trigger says. "Why is he this confused about things!?"

Suddenly, Trigger puts his hoof to his ear. "What?" he says, presumably talking on his transceiver. "Spike, that doesn't make-" Suddenly, Trigger's eyes go wide. Both of his guns point toward both you and Proto.

"Just got a call from Spike. He's watching us on the cameras. He said there's only two ponies out here right now. One of you isn't real."
>>
>>28805910
>ignore my request for rolls
>PAUSED
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.