[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Santa 2016 registration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 534
Thread images: 141

Welcome back to the official /mlp/ Secret Santa 2016 registration thread : Try not to die early addition!
We're gearing up for another year of Yuletide spaghetti, so I hope you're all prepared!

>What is this?
Secret Santa ya dingus.
Fill out the form linked at the bottom and then you will be randomly assigned Anons to gift and/or send holiday cards to.

>Gift giving
Gifts are limited to one exchange per person, with a $20-25 minimum.
Gifts are given Round Robin style. Picture Anons in a circle. A gives to B gives to C who gives to A.

>Card exchange
Cards have no limits and are exchanged traditionally. Any anon you send a card to will be assigned to send one back to you!

If you only want to exchange cards that's fine too!

Anons are welcome to host giveaways or games but for the official exchange you’ll need to be okay with sending a gift to get one back. Grinches get stitches.

>Is this USA only?
No, international Anons are welcome.

>What if my package never arrives?
We are always taking names of those willing to donate extra gifts to participants, so we'll do our best to make sure any Anon that's confirmed to have been grinched will be covered. If you want to be on reserve to give gifts and don’t want any in return feel free to skip the google form and email Santa directly! If you were grinched last year and never reported it or you didn't get a replacement gift please email Santa Pone.

Important dates to remember:

November 5th 11:59 p.m. EST : Sign ups close. No exceptions.
November 6th - 10th Assignments go out.
December 1st - 10th The latest you should ship. Please do your best to mail in time for your anon to enjoy their gift during the Holiday.

Feel free to discuss, ask questions, complain about last year etc!

Registration form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScl4zW5Q1t7n5NNIiaMWBOCsN7OkyJLCLBo6V3xQQWHyE3-eA/viewform

Coordinator email for comments/concerns/general inquiries: [email protected]
>>
File: derpygift.png (558KB, 1600x1037px) Image search: [Google]
derpygift.png
558KB, 1600x1037px
REMINDER : You must respond to your confirmation email or you'll be passed over during assignments and your submission will be disregarded.

Also since it has been brought up before: Multiple exchanges and price brackets might be implemented next year. /k/ does it. /toy/ does it. Even /cgl/ does it, so if you all want it then why not? Let me know how you feel about that idea.
>>
File: Santajack.png (420KB, 920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Santajack.png
420KB, 920x1440px
Cant wait to find out who my Santee is going to be.
>>
File: IMG_0309.jpg (403KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0309.jpg
403KB, 612x792px
>>
File: socks.png (412KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
socks.png
412KB, 640x386px
Who wants socks this year?! Spoiler: Everyone wants socks every year.
>>
>>28797615
Don't they know how lewd socks are?
>>
>>28797479
Would you be up for organizing that much detail? How do the other Santa Anons handle it?
>>
>>28797629
Of course they do Anon that's why they're so excited.
>>
>>28797636
>Would you be up for organizing that much detail?
I might enlist help next year. It is a big undertaking to add something like that on, which is one of the reasons I didn't do it this year though a few people have asked for it. I'm not sure how the other board's Santas organize things but I may contact them about it.
>>
>>28797654
If Kiwi is up for it I wouldn't mind collaborating for a bigger better event next year. It would also help to have two Santas in different time zones to bump and answer questions...I mean...He already does that anyway...
>>
File: Kalimah.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
Kalimah.gif
2MB, 300x160px
you losers didn't bump the last thread where is your Christmas cheer and hype and eggnog?
>>
File: spiritstick.png (208KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
spiritstick.png
208KB, 750x750px
>>28797742
>>
bampin
>>
Any other anons plan to make handmade gifts? I'm going to get a little bit of real merch too but I like being crafty and I think stuff made by hand has a lot of heart so I hope my Santee is okay with it.
>>
>>28797922
I would if I could make anything.
>>
>>28797997
It's easy anon! You know craft stores have lots of DIY kits and it only takes a little creativity to make something Pony related. You could paint an ornament, or sew something small and easy like a Pony snowman, or mold a tiny waifu out of modeling clay...There's lots of possibilities!
>>
This year gonna be gud bros. I can't wait.
>>
Holiday bamp
>>
>>28797667
You called?
>>
>>28797742
Alas I am on vacation for a little bit and had a brewery tour today. So I couldn't bump and answer any questions
>>
File: Best Pones.jpg (465KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
Best Pones.jpg
465KB, 1296x968px
One of you lucky friends is going to get both best pones for Hearth's Warming this year. And don't worry, I won't test drive them for you.
>>
>>28798351
Hey you. I forgot you were in Australia for a bit, right? I think I saw that last thread but didn't get to respond before it got archived. Don't worry about anything but enjoying your vacation!
>>
>>28798507
>socks on sock Pone
Too cute.
>>
>100 people sign up
>100 of you faggots can't keep a thread alive
>>
>>28797479

What really guess I gotta find that email now
>>
>>28798507
Hold up, I recognize those satin panties. Aren't you that anon who acted like on artist at build a bear on purpose? If so where's that video you promised?
>>
>>28798990
BaB sells those online and in store. It's very possible they've sold more than one pair to more than one person anon.
>>
>>28798965
Silly Kaze didn't you read the form before filling it out? It's just a new precaution to lessen the threat of people signing up and then forgetting about it, or not communicating during the entire thing, or being robots. Mostly I'm afraid of robots.
>>
Hey guiz, I'mma go ahead and say that I'm willing to help y'all send cards to other anons if you can't afford printing and/or postage. Let's set up a system, with Santa-senpai's approving nod.
>>
Can I change things on my form still, or am I too late?
>>
>>28798510
Until the 8th. I hope my anon likes autism because I found the perfect thing for the packaging today.
>>
>>28799111
I'm not Santa Pone. But mayhaps a paypal could help? They keep brilliant records for things and just go onto your postal service site to screencap and quote the anons.
>>
>tfw all the cheap plushes you ordered came in but the /mlp/ jerseys haven't
God damn it, Zemming.
>>
>>28799399
you can still edit your response on the reg form.
>>
File: twi_please eyes.gif (880KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
twi_please eyes.gif
880KB, 550x309px
Still not sure if I want to participate in the first place. But while I consider it:

Are Steam games an option as far as giving is concerned?

I have a small assortment sitting in my gift inventory.
>>
>>28799409
Hey man, L-mail goi here, that works. It helps that I already have a paypal.
>>
>>28799422
Well we need to yell at Zemming more then.
I wonder if DadAnon got that Tracy jersey for his kid?
>>
File: image.jpg (558KB, 2043x2028px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
558KB, 2043x2028px
Bumping for dat Christmas cheer doh

Also, if an anon asks for something I can't get/afford, I.e. a dakimakura, wat do?
>>
>>28799718
Just get em something else, it's more of a guideline then a concrete thing you have to follow.

Its all good if it comes from da heart.
>>
>>28799718
Just hook them up with stuff of their favorite pone and I'm sure they'll love it, regardless.
>>
File: Screenshot (43).png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (43).png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>28799718
everything is welcome dude, i think santa said there was just one cunt that wouldn't want some selfmade stuff

if you can't affort a dakimakaura
buy a white pillow
draw anons waifu on it
?????
Profit
mfw my keyboard got no meme arrows

also if you want an idea im currently thinking about going full art attack on the cardboard my kitchen came with
>>
>>28799437

Steam games are acceptable
>>
Bump before bed
>>
File: IMG_0396.jpg (213KB, 1024x1508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0396.jpg
213KB, 1024x1508px
>>28800242
Sleep tight, kiwi
>>
tfw you will not enter in fear of giving your power level away
>>
>>28800331
go for a po box you spineless faggot
>>
>>28800331
Can always ask for the hidden power level packaging option
>>
>>28800384
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>28800382
>>28800384
Yes but I won't be able to give my anon something pony related. I think I'll just sit this out until I can finally get a place without a roommate.
>>
File: rarity listen.gif (333KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
rarity listen.gif
333KB, 314x314px
>>28800416
you just go straight to the post office from the store, anon

or have something shipped direct and send a letter afterwards
>>
>>28800446
this

>>28800416
stop lokking for excuses you twat and sign up
>>
TARGETANON
My local target doesnt have them yet, the others have them but theres no way to know if they have them on the shelves or only in backroom from our area
road trip next week when i get paid i suppose
>>
>>28800488
>stop lokking for excuses you twat and sign up
This to be honest familia
>>
>>28800695
In Item Search there's a way to check if something is scheduled to come in within the next two weeks, did you check that?
>>
File: minty.jpg (62KB, 736x952px) Image search: [Google]
minty.jpg
62KB, 736x952px
>>28799111
Paypal's probably your best bet. You can keep records that way. I have some hesitations about this though, because it involves actual money, and as I said before I don't personally want to be involved with it. I'm concerned about how you will know whether an anon who asks you for money is even participating in the christmas event (perhaps have them send you a screenshot of their confirmation email from me?), whether you will be setting a per-person limit or sending amounts at random based on how many cards a person supposedly wants to send (obviously if someone tells you they want to send 25 cards and they need $15 to do so please don't send an anonymous stranger $15), how you will avoid people with multiple accounts getting multiple 'donations' from you (I have multiple PayPals for different purposes. You only need an email, you don't have to connect your bank to each one.) etc.

If you want to do this be my guest, it's not my intention to discourage you, just please make sure you have thought it through thoroughly.

>>28799399
Yep, until midnight EST on the 5th. After that you're welcome to email me to change things.

>>28799422
I want my Fluttershy Jersey Zemming pls hurry.

>>28799437
That's perfectly fine. Some anons have even included Steam stuff on their wishlists. Write down the gift code for them and stick it in their package! Maybe include your Steam name and make a new friend.

>>28799718
What other anons said. Your giftee will love anything you send!

>>28799995
>homemade Daki
Anybody practice screenprinting? That sounds cool.
>>
>>28800488
>>28800488
>>28801245
I could do it from my friends house. He's another anon on /mlp/ but I don't know if he is doing the secret santa. If he is, is it ok for a house to have two participants?
>>
>>28801457
That's fine. I have some instances of that happening this year. So long as you are comfortable sending me some confirmation of your individual identities people within the same household can sign up.
>>
File: twiggymas.png (173KB, 817x500px) Image search: [Google]
twiggymas.png
173KB, 817x500px
>>
File: sweaters.jpg (159KB, 800x902px) Image search: [Google]
sweaters.jpg
159KB, 800x902px
>mfw can't decide which embarassing sweater I might want to get for my anon
>>
>>28801704
Would go for the lower right

It's autistic as duck but not radiating like the others
>>
>>28800695
https://www.amazon com/dp/B00PM31I6U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_RR5gyb81SCPT8
>>
File: griff.png (35KB, 197x250px) Image search: [Google]
griff.png
35KB, 197x250px
>>28801850
>mfw that one is out of stock indefinitely
I pulled these from google before I looked into actually buying them.
>>
>>28801968
Well that's fucked up

I bet you'll find a decent one if you keep looking tho
>>
>tfw trying to register but can't think of much to put in the wishlist section
H-help me think of things, anons. There needs to be a thisiswhyimbroke but for pony shit.
>>
>>28802459
You can leave it empty...
>>
>>28797922
I HAVE a handmade gift I bought at a (non-pony) con recently, saw it and bought it specifically with the as of yet announced Secret Santa in mind. It's cute though, I'm going to have to wrestle my inner scrooge to give her up. Personally, I ain't handy at all. I'll probably draw their waifu with my literally 0 drawing skill just for fun, but beyond that nothing too wild, I think. Might get creative in my purchases based on what they say in their form however.
>>
>>28802565
Yeah, but that makes my santa's job harder. I don't want to sound greedy either, but just suggestions of general things I might like, like pone socks or plushies or something.
>>
>>28799718
>best pony will never burst through your screen and hand you a conveniently tied-up second best pony
Feels bad
>>
>>28801471
Just sent the form.
>>
>>28802603
That's the thing
I left it empty because i didn't want to seem greedy either and i didn't want to minimise my santees gifting options, as an example, i would have never wrote cups, socks etc in it

I guess most of us have already something in mind what they send to people
I just wait for conformation what i can send out

>>28802614
She ain't smiling when she realizes what happens to an tied up dash
>>
>>28802765
I kinda just sent what I like to do and hobbies to kinda give him an idea but keep his options wide.
>>
>>28802765
She won't be smiling when she realizes what she put her Dashie through. No, not at all when I snuggle that helpless Rainbow and never let her go, no matter how uncool she says it is, she won't escape me pressing her warm frame against my chest, scratching behind a flicking poner ear and stroking her mane. Helpless.
>>
>>28802765
I filled out everything I could think of what I already own, I thought it might help my gifter. Maybe it just comes off as greedy, I dunno, or maybe it makes shit more difficult for them in the end. I actually own a modestly sized collection when it comes to my favorite pone, plus a few odds and ends of other horses.
>>
File: IMG_0206.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>28802765
She ain't smiling
>>
>>28802835
You're fucking disgusting dude....sick fuck
>>28802802
Well that's actually a smart idea
>>28802851
Well ain't an option for someone who owns nothing pone related
>>28802965
That's neat
>>
>>28802851
Not greedy, it's obviously better to narrow it down if you own "enough" merch of a certain pone or specific things
Maybe it makes it a bit harder but I'd bet your santee wouldn't mind anyway
>>
>>28802835
This is a Christian board sir.
>>
>>28801704
>fillies navidad

jesus fuck
>>
>>28803015
>"enough"
I can never own enough of my favorite poner desu senpai
>>
>>28803256
That's weapons grade autism
>>28803409
That's why i put it in quotation marks
I meant like having 26plushies of your fav pone, you wouldn't be too fond of another one would you?
>>
>>28803256
I think it's funny. I wouldn't wear it, but as a pun it's fantastic.
>>
>>28802603

Put down pops easy to find and collect

Also cheap
>>
>>28801338
i did not, not sure how to
>>28801872
>$11
holy shit nigga. also i get employee discount, so i'm waiting
>>
File: bros.png (1MB, 2460x976px) Image search: [Google]
bros.png
1MB, 2460x976px
How much would my Santee hate this?
>>
File: fuckinggreat.png (859KB, 1884x1072px) Image search: [Google]
fuckinggreat.png
859KB, 1884x1072px
>>28803755
I added it to my wishlist and it recommended other things to me...Too perfect.
>>
Santa Pone, is there any way to make it so those of us who participated last year aren't matched up to the same people again somehow?
>>
>>28803794
Holy shit those recommendations
>>28803913
If he still got the names it could be possible but keep in mind that even tho we have over 100 participants last years SS had about 80
Do the math bro
>>
>>28803580
PDA>Item Search>Scan Item>Click upper right icon looks like an open book>In-stocks

That page will then give you an ETA if it's supposed to come in within 2 weeks.

If I remember correctly it's 5-8 dollars + discounts (Have you signed up for your Red Card anon?)

>tfw live in zero sales tax state
>>
>>28803913
With packages, yes, I'll do my best to avoid that. Shouldn't be too hard and I wouldn't want to pair you with the same people 2 years in a row.
For cards though it's basically this >>28803950 if you're sending a lot. Though I am keeping it in mind there's so many repeat participants it could be possible you get an anon from last year in your card assignments.
>>
Number of Anons who haven't responded to their confirmation letter yet : 28

You've still got a few days so don't panic. I might also send out an email notice after signups close to give anyone left an extra day to respond. Also if you already responded and got another email from me acknowledging that then you're fine. Don't be afraid to send me a note if you are worried though.
>>
>>28804086
>(Have you signed up for your Red Card anon?)
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING RED SHIRT
no i havnt, can it have an effect on my credit score by the way?
>>
>>28804281
If you apply for the Credit card it will have an effect since it's a hard credit check when you apply. The debit card on the other hand does not check your credit at all since all transactions get taken directly from your bank account. You need a checking account and a check for that one though.
>>
>>28804281
I always just tell them "I applied and I'm waiting to be accepted." so they don't have to list all the benefits and keep telling me the whole speal.

I actually did apply for one years ago before I had any kind of established credit score and I got denied for not having any credit history at all...
>>
>>28804344
I think they know you're bullshitting them. I'm not a cashier so I don't know for sure but I think that nowadays they do the credit check right there and it only takes a few moments once you finish the paperwork.

>so they don't have to list all the benefits and keep telling me the whole speal

I'm so fucking glad I'm not a cashier there. Mostly because I hate bothering people about that bullshit but also because we have a semi-tard that works there and he literally always says the exact. Same. Fucking. Thing when he tries to push the card on a guest

>Would you like to sign up for a Target Red Card
>no thanks
>It's a debit card/credit card, every time you use it, 5% off
>I'm good
>Plus free shipping at Target.com
>Seriously, no

I'm not exaggerating at all, he says every word of that exactly as written with the exact same inflection every single time in his tard voice.

To be fair he's a hard worker and good guy somebody just needs to tell him to switch it up a little
>>
>>28801704
I think the Center Sweater would make a good choice for your friend,Anon.
>>
>>28804716
>I think they know you're bullshitting them.
Probably but it gives them an excuse to not force it.
>>
Don't forget to include your clothing size if you ask for or are interested in possibly getting clothes.
>inb4 everyone just buys XXXL shirts
>>
>>28805081
Don't remind me. Got fat and gained 20 lbs in the last 2 years.
>>
>>28805081

I'm good for a XXL
>>
>>28801403
I prefer bitcoin actually, because it takes about a week to cash-out from paypal here, while I can cash-out bitcoin the next day/overnight depending on the bank/financial service handling the cashout. As for the system, here's what I propose: I won't actually send people money for postage as much as possible because it'll be tricky making sure anons will follow through, and you know, not pocket the cash. I'd rather handle the printing and shipping of the cards, and the costs will be handled by donors willing to help poorfags participate in the card exchanging program. Peeps just have to send me their card's designs ahead of time for me to print and ship.
>>
Just registered. Waiting for confirmation e-mail, SantaPone.
>>
Requesting Christmas ponies to keep the thread bumped.
>>
File: IMG_0406.png (778KB, 858x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0406.png
778KB, 858x600px
>>
>>28798936
Why do we constantly need a thread? Sometimes it's nice to enjoy things that are spontaneous and fleeting.
>>
File: 1441756382974.png (468KB, 2903x4725px) Image search: [Google]
1441756382974.png
468KB, 2903x4725px
>>28802603
>>28802765
Guys, intervention.

This is a secret Santa gift exchange. The premise is that, by participating, you will give AND receive gifts. Nobody voluntarily signing up for a gift exchange will think their partner is "greedy," not anymore than they themselves are for participating.

When you do an office or class secret Santa, you don't need a wish list because you already know the people you're doing it with. None of us know each other, so to have a happy Christmas we can HELP one another by giving specific suggestions in the wish list field. It's not a binding contract. You don't have to get something on your Santee's wish list, nor does your Santee have go get something on yours, but we owe it to each over to give some concrete ideas that would MAKE US HAPPY, because that's what we're here to do for each other.

Last year, I gave some cheap ideas and then some fantasy "perfect world, no limits" ideas. To my amazement, my Santee got me something from the no limits list. I smile every time I think of it, a year later. Give people the opportunity to be kind to you. It's not greed. It's Christmas.
>>
>>28807215
This. All of this, familia
>>
File: 1472410383002.jpg (625KB, 1900x2022px) Image search: [Google]
1472410383002.jpg
625KB, 1900x2022px
I'd love to participate but I'm infamously fucking terrible with choosing gifts and I'd hate some to get my garbage gift choice. I think "I'll get something unique they wouldn't possibly already have" but that's way easier said than done.
>>
>>28807177
Last year, when signups were over and people were chatting and posting cards and gifts, a lot of people said they didn't know this was happening and wished they had signed up. So it should be present and noticeable for anons who might want to participate. If I only made the thread once and then let it die after a day no one would know this was going on and there would be 10 people signed up at the end. What would be the point of that then?
This isn't sekrit club Santa where only people who already know about it get to play.
>>
>>28807215
Very well said. The wishlist is there to let your anon know what kind of things you like, to get to know your tastes a little and give them ideas, it's not greedy to list a bunch of things or to list specific things even if they're out of the price range. It's helpful to let your Santa know and it might inspire them.

>>28807412
Shush you. Whatever you pick out will be precious and perfect and your anon will love it. If you want to participate you should. It's a good time.
>>
File: tumblr_o0zbuxyOPf1un1tuyo1_1280.png (1015KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0zbuxyOPf1un1tuyo1_1280.png
1015KB, 1280x1280px
>>28807412
Unless you send them literal garbage they're not going to hate it. Join us and have a fun time!
>>
>>28807425
This

I missed it last year, i saw only the thread where you guys have posted all those gifts you got
>>
File: IMG_0412.png (332KB, 900x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0412.png
332KB, 900x409px
>>
>>28807412
LAST YEAR MY FAVORITE GIFT WAS A CARDBOARD CUT OUT OF PINKIE PIE
LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GIVE A WORSE GIFT THAN CARDBOARD
BUT FUCK YOU I LOVE IT AND ITS STILL ON MY PONY SHELF
seriously, its hard to fuck up when we're this autistic
>>28804716
naw the red card credit takes a day or two, the red card debit is that day
I usually stock shelves and unload the truck, but a few times i've been on cart pusher duty. Turns out cart pushers are expected to fill in for cashiers on break
>>
File: 20161104_165624.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161104_165624.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Since i had to open the package before i send em out i thought i might take a look at them and i gotta say they're really well made gonna order some for me to now

What do you guys think about the sparkle edition anyway? I haven't seen an AJ or RD in sparkle last time i checked toys r us

Oh and rarity is a fucking slut, you need to take off her skirt if you want to get rid of this packaging that looks like some bondage sex toy
>>
>>28807653
It was a lot of fun finding that stuff for you last year. I'm glad you still like it =)
>>
Whelp I found the thing I will be covering my cards in. Also hope the holiday excitement is building for all. A hello bump and feel free to ask anything
>>
>>28807812
Do you eat alo of fresh kiwis?
>>
>>28807818
If you mean the fruit then yes. Especially golden kiwifruit
>>
>>28807812
What's your favorite color?
>>
>>28807821
This is turning into /soc/... Questions related to the swap I meant.
Royal Purple or Ruby Red
>>
>>28807835
>This is turning into /soc/
Post ur tits
>>
>>28807884
Bump for hairy kiwi humps
>>
>>28807764
the one that was colored is pretty great, I had a lot of fun trying to do the standee one and put it together
>>
>>28807688
>glitter
ehhh i have all the main 6, i hear rumors of a celestia out there i really want as i have a serious lack of celestia merch. Maybe the DJ Pon-3.
Guardians of Harmony tho
>>
File: IMG_0413.jpg (174KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0413.jpg
174KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>28808058
With a bit of luck you maybe get one
>>
>>28807934
>>
File: 3974147.jpg (24KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
3974147.jpg
24KB, 400x277px
>>
>>28808507
Well... Have a (you) back

I just walked through our christmas market in the city and noticed a guy who sells those gingerbread hearts with custom writings

Any one of you an idea?
>>
Anyone else having trouble coming up with ideas for the wish list?
>>
>>28808680
Could always go with the classic IWTCIRD. Cookie merchant won't know what it means, maybe save you some spaghetti.
>>
File: Christmas Tree.jpg (590KB, 880x960px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Tree.jpg
590KB, 880x960px
>>28808707
Just toss out a couple ideas and say you're good with anything. Having a hard list is no fun.
>>
>>28808425
I'll be happy with anything truth be told, I just love the exchange.
>>
>>28808707
go to the hasbro website and look through it
welovefine
worlds best shitposter, or horsefucker mugs are available as well
funko products
cookies
guns and ammo
warhammer models
OC art?
not sure what else
http://www.redbubble.com/people/gatheringdust/works/13866505-horse-enthusiast?grid_pos=3&p=mug
>>
The gift plan I just filed with Santa Pone. lists me, Anon, and some faggots, but only one of you. the first one to talk gets to gift first.
>>
>>28808940
>pony merch
I actually don't have any of those
>mugs
Those can always be nice
>cookies
I'm kinda just leaving the baked goods option open as I don't feel the need for food
>guns and ammo
Waiting to move out to get a gun
>warhammer
never played any of the games
>OC art
depends OC art can actually be pretty nice.
>>28809085
>Anon
there are only thousands
>>
>>28809085
What?
>>
File: 1450643237644.jpg (40KB, 680x379px) Image search: [Google]
1450643237644.jpg
40KB, 680x379px
>>28809132
He didn't meme so good! Who wants to try next?
>>
>>28809085
>>28809258
Should I know what's going on right now?
>>
>>28809258
>>28808940
Umm I guess I'll try what am I'm trying to do?
>>
>>
File: 1447668369712.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447668369712.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>28809274
>>28809296
It's a big meme.
>>
>>28809389
I never saw that movie.
>>
>>28809452
Yes you did. It's that webm.
>>
File: PSX_20161104_173718.jpg (2MB, 3615x2733px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20161104_173718.jpg
2MB, 3615x2733px
So I've been working 2 jobs and one job we make things

4 lucky anons will get things
>>
>>28809132
>>28809274
>>28809296
This is sad.
>>
File: composure.jpg (34KB, 424x480px) Image search: [Google]
composure.jpg
34KB, 424x480px
>>28809099
>>28809132
>>28809274
>>28809284
They didn't fly too good
>>
>>28809735
dude i want one of those things
>>
File: 1353870260001.png (139KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1353870260001.png
139KB, 600x450px
>>28805081

>the guy makeing a jokepost about anons being fat only puts three Xs
>>
>>28809085
Who paid you to send pone gifts!
>>
>>28809751
>>28809907
I'm sorry that I failed you.
>>
>>28810144
If I took that trip off, would you die?
>>
File: Nobodycared.png (879KB, 720x685px) Image search: [Google]
Nobodycared.png
879KB, 720x685px
>>28810193
It would be extremely painful...
>>
>>28810144
>>28810277
was getting duds part of you plan?
>>
File: chrisumasu.png (402KB, 822x650px) Image search: [Google]
chrisumasu.png
402KB, 822x650px
>>
>>
File: IMG_0414.png (2MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0414.png
2MB, 1600x1000px
>>
>>28808707

>go here https://www.randomlists.com/random-adjectives
>put "something ________" in your request list
>fill in the blank with whatever adjective you got
>????
>interesting gift GET
>>
>>28811749
>https://www.randomlists.com/random-adjectives
T-thanks
>>
>>
File: worry.png (5KB, 332x350px) Image search: [Google]
worry.png
5KB, 332x350px
>>28811749
>>28811813
I think this shit is rigged
>>
>>28807412
Just do what I'm gonna do and take the lazy route: Send some Steam games to grinched/late-to-the-party anons around christmas when this is already going down. You won't get the bureaucratic, official recognition. But if that's what it's about, it's not worth your time, anyway.
>>
How much longer till sign up close?
>>
>>28812351
Like 95 minutes
>>
>>28812351

about 21 hours
>>
File: 1436730042255.png (301KB, 486x422px) Image search: [Google]
1436730042255.png
301KB, 486x422px
So I guess it's official

Registration is over

Now we wait on Santa Pone for assignments
>>
File: 1475891757589.gif (343KB, 540x399px) Image search: [Google]
1475891757589.gif
343KB, 540x399px
>>28812561

An I just realized how fucking tired I am

Guess it's time for bed
>>
hey santa, you participating in the exchange along with everyone else? I imagine it's stressful managing this but snuggling with your waifu gift with fellow anons makes up for it
>>
>>28812561
Nah there's still like 20 hours to go. It's not over until 11:59 p.m. EST and its only 3 in the morning.
>>
I have a faint hope my secret santas a massive autist and puts a non show character in the best pone section, then I can crudely try and make a blind bag pone with all my warhammer shit
>>
A last call for sign ups to all anons and tripfags.
>>
what if you're open to international shipping between certain countries? Like the US and Canada?
>>
>>28813747
Just add that to the special instructions at the bottom of the form. Be quick though.
>>
File: 1458317234337.gif (39KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1458317234337.gif
39KB, 396x385px
>>28812644
nah, Santa pone reroutes all gifts to his door step. he picks the dankest gifts and send everybody cards if he picks their gift. he is laughing at how many people he's gonna Grinch this year.
>>
>>28813808
That is bullcrap. I got an /mlp/ 4cc scarf
>>
>>28813818
how many scarfs do you think Santa pone has at this point?
>>
File: IMG_0436.gif (271KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0436.gif
271KB, 200x200px
>>28813808
>>
>>28813826
I bet he has a nice quilt of 4cc scarfs. he sleeps with it.
>>
File: tumblr_mxhemcja7J1rjwt3yo1_1280.png (215KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxhemcja7J1rjwt3yo1_1280.png
215KB, 900x900px
>>28812561
Silly Kaze you're early.

>>28812644
Yes. I swap cards, send some at random, and put myself in anonymously for the gift exchange. I can't resist, if only because I love sending gifts and it's exciting making a big bundle of pony for another anon. Nothing snuggable so far but I got plenty of heartwarming things last year that I still have and cherish.

>>28813747
This >>28813769

>>28813808
:^)
Too many people ask me by note and email if they can send me shit I don't need to steal it. I don't do this to get swag tho pls stahp trying to give me things.

>>28813826
>>28813849
Only one scarf. I'm only one person.
>>
File: santamac.png (203KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
santamac.png
203KB, 900x1100px
LAST CALL FOR SIGNUPS
you autists have roughly 12 hours what are you waiting for?
>>
>>28813971
I remember you are based in Florida. If you decide you want a card from me, mark it as you when you send assignments :) I have a scheme

Anywho, good night thread. Day three of PAX AUS later on today.
>>
>>28814088
>I have a scheme
I...I trust you but that sentence worries me. I was planning on exchanging cards with you again though.

Have a good night and a fun time later!
>>
>>28799718
>can't afford something that is $15
You might as well just leave this thread
>>
File: santadash.jpg (2MB, 3500x3507px) Image search: [Google]
santadash.jpg
2MB, 3500x3507px
>>28814121
Now now, they can still do cards or pad a gift box with handmade stuff. Be nice.
>>
>>28814130

why does a mustache of all things just make rainbow even sexier?
>>
I wonder if next year we could convince someone to pin the registration thread so more anons take notice
>>
>>28814112
It is nothing too terrible. Unless I get arrested for trying export Kinder Eggs
>>
>>28814137
it kind of looks like whipped cream to me so I imagine she just had cocoa and that's cute
>>
>>28814139
i personally believe that isn't a good idea because that would just invite more trolls to join the party which would lead to more grinchings. We have a good amount of people now and anyone who already knows what this is won't have any trouble finding the thread
>>
>>28814142
>Unless I get arrested for trying export Kinder Eggs
Awwwww sheeeeeeit I love those things. I've smuggled some back before through luggage no problem but I haven't tried to mail them. Please don't get arrested.
>>
File: ........gif (914KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
........gif
914KB, 500x375px
>>28814154
>I've smuggled some back before
Santa Pone: America's Most Wanted
>>
>>28814171
America's Kinder ban is a stupid unjust law. Fight the power!
>>
>>28814130
This
Santa made it somewhat clear to not expect anything from this

Even tho a bunch of people go over the price limit

It's about giving something not just receiving the most expansive things, isn't it?
>>
>>28807812
Who are you voting for?
>>
>>28809735
Want
>>
>>28811224
Kinky
>>
File: image.jpg (419KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
419KB, 2000x1500px
>>28814130
Oki doki sorry 'non
>>
>>28814171
>local holiday pony arrested today for illegal possession of foreign chocolate treats
>officers were forced to use excessive booping in order to subdue the agitated equine criminal
>>
>>28814121

where do you get $15 daki's?
>>
>>28814256
You buy a blank pillow case and a pack of fabric markers.
>>
I suck at arts and crafts and the like, so my anon is probably gonna get a care package of pony shit I bought from the store. It was sent with autism and love though, I hope that makes up for it
>>
>>28814371
Im sure anon will be happy about everything you might send him
>>
>>28804716
I used to work at Target, I fucking hated constantly having to push Red Cards on people, I apologized several times for it.

I wasn't a cashier, I worked on the floor, and they just kept sending me up to the cash registers because they were always low. Seriously so glad I left.
>>
File: DIYwaifu.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DIYwaifu.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>28814371
I found these at my local Dollar Store. Random recipient gets to paint his own super girly knockoff poner, no skill required. Regular merch is fine though. Your anon will enjoy whatever you give!
>>
>>28814482
>tfw work in back and never once have they asked me to cashier or even take the training for it
>>
File: 1478109720132.gif (236KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478109720132.gif
236KB, 500x500px
>>28814501

That filename.
>>
>>28814256
Ebay has a ton of pone Daki's from some chinese child factory for like 20 bucks apiece.
>>
>>28814817

Do you think something from China would make it too the US in time? I usually gotta wait 6 weeks to get Chinese shipments.
>>
Hey Santa pone is it still possible to update my Christmas list or is it too late

Was trying to find a way to make it easier for my secret Santa
>>
>>28815002
Not too late, just follow the link back to your form.
>>
>>28815044
Hey santa
Are we supposed to send you only the shipping number or do we send a picture of he items too?

Im not certain at the moment how you want to do this
Sorry it im being a tard
>>
>>28815100
No worries. Just tracking number is fine.
>>
>>28815230
Aaaaaaaaaaaalrightyyyyy
>>
>>28814845
Varies pretty wildly. I got my daki in two weeks, but other things have taken anywhere from one week to six weeks.
>>
>>28814845

I ordered China stuff for my anon last year and it made it in time.
>>
>>28815389
I've had the same experience. It varies.
>>
>>28815230
How do you get the tracking number? All packages I've done before were within driving distance so I just delivered them. On the other hand it would be kinda funny to deliver it by hand
>>
>>28815700
Holy Shit, delivering by hand?! I wonder if this is even possible, but it would make a nice option for the next time.
>>
>>28815700
To deliver em by hand was a thing that came in mind to me too but i don't think it works, except if you live in the use that is.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
You're all getting clop tissues =)
>>
>>28815856
>>28815700
I love you fuckers but I don't want you on my doorstep.
>>
>>28816020
You dirty ass son of a bitch would be grateful to greed me on your doorstep

Im a kind and respectful person you cunt

Honestly tho I'd hand you the present wishing you the best and leave imeadiatly after with my anonymous mask and my black cape
>>
>>28816259
Forgot to typ some words but im drunk so fuck you
>>
File: OhDarling.jpg (162KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
OhDarling.jpg
162KB, 945x945px
>>28816259
>>28816276
>>
>>28815700
Tracking is written on your receipt from the post office. If you're shipping internationally there should be a number attached as well but it's not always scanned and used to track things. If you send pictures as well of your receipt I'm fine with that, but I'm not sure how I feel about delivering by hand.
>>
File: 1478310032214.png (146KB, 939x851px) Image search: [Google]
1478310032214.png
146KB, 939x851px
>>28816314
Y-yamate
>>
File: desudesu.png (119KB, 785x483px) Image search: [Google]
desudesu.png
119KB, 785x483px
>>28816558
Make me kōhai.
>>
>>28815979
AWWW YIS
>>28816347
I love flatrate and DHL
>>
For doing cards, do we get specifics on the Anon or just an address?
>>
>>28816832
You get relevant specifics. Fav pones, whether they're okay with food just in case, and any notes they might have included that could apply to cards.
>>
>>28816845
Thank god. I'm so excited for this, but i don't wanna jinx my anons' excitement by starting too early.
>>
~4 hours left for signups.
Stats for anyone curious:
>132 total submissions
>104 participants who have responded to the confirmation email

Please remember to check your inbox! Es muy importante.
>>
>>28817078
From the pic someone posted last year, I figured you were a white gril.
>>
how quick will a confirmation email be sent? I dont see one
>>
>>28817126
I am a anonymous embodiment of holiday cheer in the form of a festive internet-savvy equine.

Also Floridian. That's not a secret.
>>
>>28817253
It varies.
If you just signed up it should be fairly soon, I have to go in and manually check the submission for errors and send the email. If you signed up a while ago (like, several hours or days ago) you should already have one. If that's the case and it's not there, check your spam folder first then shoot me an email if you can't find it.
>>
>>28817255
North or South?
I'm moving to Georgia, see you soon neighbor >:^)
>>
>>28817126
Dude have you not been paying attention? Santa is obviously an Ikea shark in a Twilight mask. >>28810277
There's concrete proof right in this thread.
>>
>>28817126
Don't hit on santa Pone you fucking cretins, was creepy enough someone posted a pic last year.
>>
>>28817326
No telling. :^)
Georgia is neat though. If you're ever in Savannah eat at Mrs. Wilkes' Dining Room for me.
>>
>>28817326
Neither. I'm pretty far from Georgia though so you would have to be pretty dedicated to stalk me.
Please don't stalk me.
>>
C.C. from PA please check your email. The live one not the derpymail one.
>>
File: cheers.png (263KB, 383x473px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.png
263KB, 383x473px
>>
>>28815979
The fact that there are officially licensed tissues for mlp says something.
>>
File: 1052531.jpg (351KB, 800x876px) Image search: [Google]
1052531.jpg
351KB, 800x876px
>>28817610
OK Senpai
>>
I just bought a bunch of weird shit i found at this hobby store. Card receivers beware, you may be in for a scare!
>>
File: spoopydoll.gif (422KB, 460x360px) Image search: [Google]
spoopydoll.gif
422KB, 460x360px
>>28818030
HYP
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>28814154
>Tfw I thought I was so cool for smuggling kinder eggs in my luggage from Germany, but then notice it was the newer kinder eggs that could be sold in the U.S. anyways
I still haven't gotten over the sheer disappointment
>>
>>28818198
Awww, at least those ones taste good? And I kind of like that one series they have going on with the weird little animal mask toys. Even though the water squirter one I got was kind of shit.
>>
>>28815979
>implying I don't cum inside my sugarstar
>>
>>28817078
>the same 28 plebs still haven't responded
hee
>>
about an hour and 10 mins left
>>
>said yes to handmade items and food
>now nervous I'm gonna get sent a box of semen and/or cyanide cookies
>>
>>28818239
They tasted pretty ok, I was in a rush on my last day in Germany so I picked up the first ones I could find. I think the toy was some shitty scooter thing.
>>
Derpymail.org died. I hope the message I sent from there counts for something. RIP Derpymail for the night
>>
>>28818453
>derpymail
Shit I signed up for one of those when they first opened it, rip in piece.
>>
File: temp (3).jpg (357KB, 1726x1616px) Image search: [Google]
temp (3).jpg
357KB, 1726x1616px
HIGH ENERGY TONIGHT
IS EVERYONE SIGNED UP?
>>
File: excited.png (169KB, 731x1017px) Image search: [Google]
excited.png
169KB, 731x1017px
>>28818428
I had to go to a department store to find the Surprise ones. Most places had the Joy instead at the time. Maybe you can go back and get some someday!

>>28818326
>pic related

>>28818453
Oh shoot. You got a backup?
>>
>>28797459
Thanks for setting this up, OP.
It's threads like this that remind me /mlp/ is the best community on 4chan, and I'm being completely sincere.
>>
>>28818532
I sent an email just in case i didnt confirm before cause i cant remember if i did or not.
>>
>>28818532
I do. Derpymail will likely be up in the morning though. I sent you a message from my derpymail before it died because I didnt get a confirmation. if it isnt up by tomorrow then I'll shoot you a message from an alt account. Ultimately, if this costs me the ability to participate, its my fault for not doing it sooner.
>>
File: 1476946288348.png (2MB, 1475x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476946288348.png
2MB, 1475x1000px
>>28818481
TIME TO DECK THE FUCKING HALLS BRUH

LET'S GO
>>
So I updated my list to try and make it easier

Plus I decided to add another card to give another chance for an anon to get something from this

>>28809735
>>
>>28818642
If you are Blackcat I got it (it went into my spam somehow). I'll respond to you and we can work things out in the morning

If you are Brian you didn't sign up with a derpymail, you signed up with a hotmail account which I sent your confirmation to several days ago. I am also responding to you now.
>>
File: 1346389474364.gif (68KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1346389474364.gif
68KB, 200x189px
4 mins
>>
>>28818704
I am neither of those, huh... I signed up as the nopony derpymail. That's the one I usually use for 4chan stuff.
>>
>>28818725
I see it. That also went to spam. It really does seem like derpymail has been having some issues...I could have sworn I sent you your confirmation right after speaking with your friend. I'll send it again to you in the morning and I'll make sure you aren't left out.
>>
>>28818744
Sweet, thank you Santa pone. I'll check derpy tomorrow. If it's still down I'll send you an alternate email. Cockli and derpy are always going down it seems. Derpy more so then Cockli. But the email you got is me, I'm legit, and I am more than happy to participate.
>>
'kay this registration shit's over. Good job everybody.
>>
>>28818643
SO READY
>>
I know you are all very hyped but please remember to be patient during assignments. It will take some time to organize and send out, which is why I made the assignment period a span of several days. If you don't have an email right away do not panic. Also it's midnight where I am so I'm going to go to sleep soon for several hours first anyway.
>>
>>28818840
Also blahblahblah I love you all blahblah merry Christmas.
>>
File: IMG_0426.png (37KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0426.png
37KB, 426x364px
>>28818845
We love you too Santa Pone! Sleep tight
>>
File: 1477256883984.png (432KB, 800x685px) Image search: [Google]
1477256883984.png
432KB, 800x685px
>>28818845
Thank you SP we really appreciate you
>>
File: PSX_20160704_112646.jpg (39KB, 338x268px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160704_112646.jpg
39KB, 338x268px
>>28818845

Love ya too
>>
>>28818643
>>
File: 1418100495915.png (117KB, 631x466px) Image search: [Google]
1418100495915.png
117KB, 631x466px
>>28818845
[spoler] Good night, santa. [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1475577711767.jpg (518KB, 1500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475577711767.jpg
518KB, 1500x600px
Ffffffffuck I can't believe I missed out on this again....
>>
>>28819501

Sorry to hear that anon
>>
>>28818845
Sweet dreams , SP
>>
>>28819501
You had at least 10 days, plus early threads since mid October to do something about it.
>>
>>28819501
Buy a present for yourself then. Merry X'mas, faggot.
>>
File: 063.png (174KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
063.png
174KB, 512x384px
>>28819501
Thats what you get for not lurking daily
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>>28818840
I sent out a somewhat panicky email, but uh I'll sit tight for now Santa Pone.

Don't let the dread set in
>>
Are you ready?! For the most festive hyp time of the year! The second annual /mlp/ Secret Santa!
>>
>>28820786
This is the most autistic thing I have ever done lets do it
>>
>>28819501
I'm sorry! I even extended the registration period this year...

>>28820639
Shhh....Shhh it's okay, Santa's got you.

For anyone using Derpymail, I know you guys are still having problems so by the 7th if it's still down please contact me with an alternate email so we can get you sorted out.
>>
>>28821411
Bump and thanks, I can rest easy for now.
>>
File: assfhsfshsfjfa.gif (94KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
assfhsfshsfjfa.gif
94KB, 567x567px
t-time to wait
>>
Heyo, things are starting to get rolling so this is just a heads up that if you haven't responded to your confirmation email you're running out of time.

(Derpymail people are an exception).
>>
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 1363277352784.jpg (41KB, 475x442px) Image search: [Google]
1363277352784.jpg
41KB, 475x442px
>assignments going out
>I may not get mine today
>must be patient
>but cannot patient
I think I am dying.
>>
>>28823365
It's okay anon we'll get through this
>>
File: Chenami.png (30KB, 550x751px) Image search: [Google]
Chenami.png
30KB, 550x751px
I'm debating on buying a ton of the decals now or wait till my assignments
>>
>>28824092
i'm waiting
>>
File: applesock.jpg (215KB, 1129x1080px) Image search: [Google]
applesock.jpg
215KB, 1129x1080px
I hope my anon likes my drawings, I will draw him the cutest card/dakimakura ever
>>
>>28824382
>that flank
what is going on there
it looks painful
>>
File: 1476571289740.png (195KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476571289740.png
195KB, 640x360px
>>28824382
Goddamn adorable
>>
>>28824382
Do a daki design for all of your cards
>>
>>28824092
Def wait unless they're flying off the shelves
>>
I am so hype to get my Anon. I cannot wait to buy shit.
>>
Fuck! A day late. I missed the sign up.
Really felt like gifting an anon this year. Oh well. Better luck next time.
>>
>>28824779
>A day late.
You're like 12 days late.
>>
>>28824779
maybe you and the other guy who missed sign up can exchange gifts
with blackjack
and hookers
>>
File: B&H.jpg (165KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
B&H.jpg
165KB, 1024x768px
>>28824801
well fuck

>>28824840
Sounds like a good idea to me
>>
File: applesock2.jpg (445KB, 1090x1057px) Image search: [Google]
applesock2.jpg
445KB, 1090x1057px
>>28824469
nailed it
>>
>>28825133
Cute/10
>>
>>28825133
A+ dude
>>
>>28824382
I hope I end up with a drawn daki, looks great
Also currently sat here anxiously checking emails for assignments hoping I didnt end up screwing something up (if I changed something after the fifth would that mess anything up? I added something else to the wishlist yesterday and hoping it didnt cause the santapone sorting service to catch fire and melt)
>>
>>28824092
I'm waiting. I want to get at least some favorite pony specific stuff for my Anon.
>>
>>28825133
Damn that's good.
>>
>>28825133

Cute
>>
I really want to burn a CD that only has "Deja vu" on it, and put it in the case of the mlp Christmas cd, mailing it to a random anon. Do you think that would be to far?
>>
>>28826640
i would cherish it always

>"huh, wonder what kind of songs is on this thing."
>load cd
>lightly raise volume
>soft jingles play
>"-SHOOT YOUR BODY, INTO THE MOONLIGHT-"
>>
>>28824909
Dude, I missed the deadline too. Can I join you guiz?
>>
File: tumblr_lr1f2aQqq91r2g7mto1_500.png (150KB, 440x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lr1f2aQqq91r2g7mto1_500.png
150KB, 440x272px
>>28826696
>check thread and email when I wake, not expecting any assignments yet but whatever
>be a good boy and try to practice patience
>decide to check at the end of the day
>still no assignment yet
It's only been one day and the anticipation is already killing me.
JUST LET ME KNOW WHICH DIRECTION I SHOULD GUIDE MY AUTISM TOWARDS ALREADY AND LET ME GET STARTED.
>>
>>28827067
Oh no
It's already driving me so mad I forgot to delete my reply, I don't know how safe this is going to be for me
>>
File: iraffatyou.png (952KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iraffatyou.png
952KB, 1280x720px
>>28827067
>assignments go out 6th-10th
>mfw you get it on the 10th
>>
File: tumblr_mb6xgyx1Gs1qet1tyo1_500.gif (723KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb6xgyx1Gs1qet1tyo1_500.gif
723KB, 500x372px
>>28827092
DON'T LAUGH AT ME
>>
>>28827067

I'm not going to be surprised if I get mine on the last day

I mean I'm waiting too, but 2 jobs will keep me occupied plus doing a random request on a random thread helps out a lot
>>
>>28827048
Sure why the hell not?
>>
>>28827171
So, how should we set up our Blackjack and Hooker's Secret Santa for the Perpetually Late? Who'll set up the google doc?
>>
How many other boards are doing Secret Santas for this year?

I know /v/ and /toy/ are in on it. /co/ might be late but who knows.
>>
>>28827339
/a/ fies it every year without fail, but other then that. I don't know.
>>
>>28827297
I say let's wait what Santa pone will say
>>
>>28827364
Eh, didn't santa already say that late comers need not apply?
>>
>>28827397
Well if there's a considerable number of latecomers, maybe he might reconsider.
>>
File: 1478390453944.gif (2MB, 486x437px) Image search: [Google]
1478390453944.gif
2MB, 486x437px
>That moment of planning what to get your Santee
>Too excited to wait for the assignment
>>
Aww! I forgot to put a bad dragon horse cock on my wish list!! ;_;
>>
What happens if we change the wish list after the first deadline (5th) Santapone?
>>
File: f79.png (102KB, 584x559px) Image search: [Google]
f79.png
102KB, 584x559px
>>28827414
Same here, but at the same time I'm afraid of someone sending me pony made of potato.
>>
>>28828168
>Hating potatoes
>>
File: 1313469178279.png (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1313469178279.png
75KB, 500x500px
>missed signup due to computer dying
Oh well, at least I was here for the last one.
>>
>>28828278
Email santa pone with the quickness and you may still have a chance to join this year
>>
Can't wait for this trip to be over today so I can rest by filling my cards and such with autism
>>
File: PotatoSparkle.png (550KB, 1152x854px) Image search: [Google]
PotatoSparkle.png
550KB, 1152x854px
Small delay with Derpymail being down (I think it's safe to say at this point that if you signed up using derpymail PLEASE contact me with a different email. I can't keep this on hold any longer.)
I have been sorting things though and emails will start trickling out soon.

>>28827364
I can't accept any latecomers. That doesn't mean they can't do their own thing though.

>>28827918
You have to email me so I can change it manually. I let the people assigned to you know the changes.

>>28828168
>not loving your waifu even in potato form
>>
>>28828628
as long as it will be waifu I will love her, but it will be sad to see her rotten and die so soon
>>
I need to know what my fellas want dude, not much time left for the orders
>>
>>28828693
Bake potato pone and consume her. Her nutrients will give you strength and she will be with you.
>>
>>28828722
Dude there's like 130+ participants and you have over a month.
>>
>>28828722
I've sorted out International vs USA only. International will be getting their assignments first because they have less time to ship things. It takes time though, sorry. If I rush things I'm more likely to make a mistake.
>>
>>28828726
that's pretty metal
>>
>>28828740
Dawgh i have to plan my vacation for all those trips i have to make man

It's going to be a rapy Christmas for some of you guys
>>
File: Scared Dashie.png (395KB, 839x671px) Image search: [Google]
Scared Dashie.png
395KB, 839x671px
>>28828908
>rapy
I'm concerned now.
>>
>>28828924
The funy thing is, y'all asked for it
>>
>>28828929
I specifically asked for the opposite of that
>>
>>28829431
If you're my santee we can rape together, would you like that?
>>
>>28829493
You can't rape the willing
>>
>>28829540
But we can rape together

Just imagine, the both of us, the snowy land a cozy cottage in the woods
And we're just raping away all the sorrow the owner had till than
>>
File: jumpbelle.gif (2MB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
jumpbelle.gif
2MB, 450x720px
>>28828773
I've never felt so excited over an assignment
>>
>>28829656
N-no thank you
>>
So are we doing the callout thing again? It was kind of cute and fun last year, but I recall it making a few people autistical about it not being a "secret" santa if we did that. Is there a consensus one way or the other?
>>
>>28830473
Do it if you want, don't do it if you don't.
Fuck em.
>>
>>28830473
Heck I enjoyed it. It helped some folks out.
>>
File: IMG_0476.png (3MB, 929x1045px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0476.png
3MB, 929x1045px
Bump
>>
File: 1404633489387.jpg (63KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1404633489387.jpg
63KB, 640x400px
Man, I always miss the sign up for this thing. Just one year I'd like it to be actually Anonymous.
>>
>>28830473
>the callout thing
What's that? I wasn't in on this last year
>>
>>28832436

people were talking to their santa assignments.

friendly things like "hey, John S. just bought your surprise! I hope you like it :33" or teasing stuff like "Phil M, I hope you enjoy dragon dildos" and other things like that.
>>
International / Non-Burger assignments going out right now. Should have all of them emailed tonight before I pass out and start to tackle the giant pile of US anons tomorrow.
>>
Are we needing to keep this thread bumped?
>>
>>28833231
Yes
>>
>>28833231
Eh. Between registration and unboxings it's up to you guys whether you want a thread or not.
>>
>>28832222
>Just one year I'd like it to be actually Anonymous
Post offices don't work that way. I respect the digits though.
>>
I just get my anon wishlist. Man this will be interesting.
>>
Shit, this was the only thing I was looking foward to this Christmas and I missed the fucking deadline.

Oh well, maybe Reddit is doing something.
>>
>>28832807
Waiting for my assignment, SP. Singaporean ponyfag here.
>>
>>28833805
Ha! Ask and ye shall receive. (I was actually just writing yours up. Refresh your inbox buddy.)
>>
>>28833818
Yep. Just received! Thanks! =)
>>
File: 20161107_232605.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161107_232605.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Ayyy just got home and my saw my jerseys came in. I'd snap a picture, but I'm sending one out to my sweet little anon.

Instead have a picture of the pin I'm sending with a card.
>>
>tfw I thought registration ended November 10th and procrastinated.
>>
File: this will be painfull.gif (4MB, 402x480px) Image search: [Google]
this will be painfull.gif
4MB, 402x480px
>just find out international shipping promo ended
>trying to figure out how to send this package and not pay more than package itself
>>
>>28834107
>international shipping promo
That's a thing? You in the states or Europe? You got any kind of flatrate deals that might help out? If not just try to make it as light as possible I guess...
>>
All Non-US anons should have their assignments now.
Gonna go sleep forever.
>>
>>28834152
yes, I'm from EU, and different couriers have different idea about shipping, like lets say to closes country yours get cheaper ship than on the other side of continent. Or just have selected countries like germany or uk cheaper.

I had promo from new courier that I can ship -50% in EU but it turns out it ended.
>>
>>28833927
Shit those are need where did you get em?

Philipean anon, you're in for a treat you didn't ask for
>>
File: 1444017958890.gif (499KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1444017958890.gif
499KB, 420x315px
>plan to get a chocolate platter with 'happy horsemas anon' piped on
>cant
Well onto plan C (PANIC and hope some /plush/ anon has a ponk plush up for grabs
I had a plan B but the wishlist doesnt have it on there, unless custom blindbags are counted as art anyway
>>
File: 1456703101689.png (296KB, 658x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456703101689.png
296KB, 658x500px
>>28834344
Good night. Thanks for all your hard work!
>>
>>28834504
>Philipean anon
Hory shet I hope that's not me or not
>>
File: sweetie caroling.png (75KB, 379x600px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie caroling.png
75KB, 379x600px
>>28834344
Good night. I just checked my email and got it. Thanks Santa.
>>
>>28834504
Good ol, Zemming, ended up buying a few with the jerseys I ordered.
>>
>>28834747
Shit, wish i was around for that thread maybe next time tho
>>
File: 1473723560203.png (223KB, 1279x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1473723560203.png
223KB, 1279x1527px
>>28834832
Why wait? There might be some left, so get it while you can. http://store.zemming.org/
Merry christmas, Anon.
>>
Great, my giftee is a marshmallow lover... might as well quit now.

Not really serious of course, but they can expect a bag of marshmallows in their package.
>>
>>28833786
Reddit always does, but let's face it, they're not going to be horse-based gifts. I'm in the same boat as you.
>>
>>28835027
Mine too, good idea with the marshmallows
>>
>>28835027
I love you anons so much
>>
File: 130127577427.jpg (26KB, 324x269px) Image search: [Google]
130127577427.jpg
26KB, 324x269px
>>28835027
Don't forget to shit-talk about your giftee's taste in pone. It is an integral part of the whole deal.

And just to confirm (like last year):

R. M. from Brazil: I got you as my giftee, so don't worry, your package is actively being worked on. But are you absolutely, positively sure that this is the way your street is written? Please check again and either confirm in this thread or double confirm it with Santa Pone, because when I [spoiler| looked it up on google earth and maps , the street's name was written differently and it took me a while to figure it out.
>>
>>28835387

>google earth'ing your giftee

and the stalking has already started. great.
>>
>>28835387
Remember to include something nice about their pone as well. Some anons are more sensitive than others.
>>
>>28835442

Fuck that everyone knows your waifu is open game when you come here
>>
tfw my giftee is a dashfag and I hate RD. Ah well, I'll do my best. Can't disappoint a fellow anon for Christmas.

>>28835387
>>28835437
I haven't thought of looking at Google Earth/maps. Gotta do that now and also looking for them on Facebook
>>
>>28835437
Pony, please... mine is on the other side of this planet ffs.
>>
>>28835460
Hey I'm a dashfag, where is ur giftee from?
>>
>>28835460
mine too, but he likes Ponk as well so he at least have some tastes
>>
File: 1460333994849.png (276KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1460333994849.png
276KB, 480x360px
My giftee is a Ponker. Last year I got an EQG fan and I hadn't even watched the movies at that timenewfag.
This year I'm gonna do my best to give my giftee a merry Christmas.
>>
>>28835690
That's the spirit!
>>
>>28833927
Damn, I should have got 2 pins to give one away. I dont want to give my only pin away desu
>>
>>28835387
>shit-talk about your giftee's taste in pone
but he likes the same pony as me
>>
>>28835708

So what?

That's not gonna stop me from shitposting on /pol/ when Trump loses. why should it stop me from shitposting about gift poners here?
>>
>>28835728
Because you want your giftee to be happy and have a great xmas with their great poner(s)
>>
>>28835460
Nice try faggot, I put my first name and last initial
Get fukt
>>
>>28835460
Dashfag here. Plz don't hate my waifu. She may not be perfect to you... but she's mine, and perfect for me.
>>
>>28835924
Your waifu is awesome and you're awesome too and I hope you have a great holiday, anon
>>
>>28835728
>when trump loses
see you tomorow
>>
>>28835924
Dash is a cute, don't ever let her go.

>>28835387
Shit that always happens to me when I too. Fuckin' garbage.
>>
File: 1460537647226.jpg (72KB, 485x435px) Image search: [Google]
1460537647226.jpg
72KB, 485x435px
>>28836045
Can't even fail [spoiler| on purpose. Fuckkit. Merry Christmas faggots.
>>
>>28836026

If he wins I'll still shitpost, it just won't be on /pol/. Also it won't really fit as an analogy for trash talking your own favorite poner anymore, since I'm deplorable.
>>
My gifters a lactose intolerant ponkfag
What a horrible life
this means I cant do my chocolate platter idea goddamnit now what the fuck do I do
yes I mean you cardiff anon
>>
>>28833634
Well cards can be sent anonymously, and I'm pretty sure you can send packages with a fake name. They don't check your ID unless probably or international shipping.
>>
Remember boys and girls, if you want your package there quickly by USPS make your package express mail. Guaranteed to be wherever you are shipping it in like two or three days. And for those trolls out there, make your autisticly decorated packages and letters certified restricted mail so your anon himself as to sign for his gift/card. Just a friendly reminder from /mlp/'s resident postman. :^)
>>
>>28836509
I think dairy-free chocolate exists
>>
>>28836509
But you can't put a fake name or no name on the recipient's package or it's very likely not going to arrive. Then they can't even return to sender if you didn't put your own address on it. It wouldn't work well, it would be a pain in the ass for everyone involved plus Santa Pone.
>>
File: Whoa 2.jpg (60KB, 494x508px) Image search: [Google]
Whoa 2.jpg
60KB, 494x508px
>>28834892
Is this real?
>>
>>28835538
It says Philippines, wherever that is.

>>28835924
Don't worry anon. We're ready to set our differences aside just for this season.
>>
>>28836869
>wherever that is
Really m8?
It's south of Japan.
>>
>>28834892
Thanks but this dirty jew doesn't send stuff to europe
Glad i have a second scarf my philipino anon might like

Fucking 60dollars for a jersey what a jew
>>
File: 1452416419592.gif (1MB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1452416419592.gif
1MB, 250x214px
>>28834344
Thank Santa Pone, sleep tight.

>mfw derpymail is offline and I can't check my status
>>
File: 20161108_172635-1.jpg (3MB, 2236x2236px) Image search: [Google]
20161108_172635-1.jpg
3MB, 2236x2236px
>>28837271
>Fucking 60dollars for a jersey what a jew
Y-yeah. What kind of asshole would even buy one?
>>
>>28837458
Ofcourse he is a flutterfag, fucking obvious

Anyway, guys i need your help
I got this anon who is waifuing twiggles and i want to send him a book including some autism merch
I thought about something science orientated, maybe a good novel someone can recommend, he's not an native english speaker and basically third world tier shit hole inhabitant so nothing to complicated or something that makes him feel stupid he probably is already and i don't want to rub it in
>>
File: 1468036184925.png (516KB, 896x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1468036184925.png
516KB, 896x1289px
>tfw the perfect gift for anon has only two left
>two more days 'till I get payed
Fucking contract work.

btw where do you guys buy your shit? I can't be the only person who can't find anything but spaghetti hair plushies and brushables.
>>
>>28837458
>Only bought one
Its like you don't even want to spend all of your money, senpai
>>
>>28837612
I don't buy shit online because the shipping costs are extremely prohibitive here in my far-flung country
I usually buy during ponycons and hope to god my giftee is a twifag. she isn't
So now i have to scour the malls and hobby stores for merchs.
>>
File: 1459276263653.png (147KB, 752x482px) Image search: [Google]
1459276263653.png
147KB, 752x482px
>>28837600
Well now that you've posted this he'll see it and feel bad when he gets his gift.

But that out of the way why not get him some weird fiction? Maybe get him "The King in Yellow" since it was relevant to that RDP that was released not to long ago.
>>
>>28837600
>Ofcourse he is a flutterfag, fucking obvious
:^)

>>28837612
Target, Toys R Us (They have a bunch of little stocking stuffer type things in their $1-$5 section plus they just started rolling out the Christmas Ornaments), Hallmark store, Dollar Tree, Etsy, Storenvy, Conventions or craft fairs, Joanns, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and I craft some stuff myself. Most of those places only help if you're in the states though.
>>
>>28837655
That's a neat idea, thank you

Im gonna fuck with my santee big time, i make it worth his while tho
>>
File: Capture+_2016-11-08-16-43-30.png (214KB, 704x678px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-11-08-16-43-30.png
214KB, 704x678px
Paul in Peoria, I'm like in your backyard.
I'm actually about an hour away. Weird that another horsefucker so close to me. Maybe I should hand deliver my card ;^)
>>
>>28836461
lactose free chocolate recipes
>>
>>28838016
His stuff litteraly says non chocolate preffered
Probably shouldve mentioned that first
>>
>>28838104
Fondant?
Marzipan?
Vegan sheet cake?
>>
Got my giftee ayyy. I have a question for my giftee. I guess I ask through you santa?
>>
File: how much do you hate.gif (518KB, 350x225px) Image search: [Google]
how much do you hate.gif
518KB, 350x225px
>>28836542
>make your autisticly decorated packages and letters certified restricted mail so your anon himself as to sign for his gift/card.
>>
>>28838224
Just ask in the thread country and first name should be enough for everyone to recognise them selves
>>
>>28838224
you can ask them here, just don't splerg and reveal their whole name. Last year people did initials and state like "Ricardo K from FL" or whatever
>>
File: haphap.gif (154KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
haphap.gif
154KB, 500x500px
Oh shit nigga just got my email. Gonna shower, eat some foob, then look and think about the cool shit I'm gonna get em'!
>>
>>28838236
Why do you have the .jpg in the first place?
Just an euphoric collector?
>>
>>28838253
nigga what, thats a .gif, did you reply to the wrong person?
>>
ok, so flutterfag Nick from Tennessee.
2 questions. Do you have an OC and how do you feel about lewd things?
>>
>>28837920
Kek, thought I'd never see the day. I mean only if you want to bby, n-no homo.
>>
>>28838262
>implying i didn't know about his deleted post
>>
Ray from TX, you're not getting grinched. What's your opinion on RariDash doodles?
>>
>>28838429
>that was also a .gif
>>
File: img-771269-1-7a3.png (173KB, 435x239px) Image search: [Google]
img-771269-1-7a3.png
173KB, 435x239px
>>28833786
>>28832222
>>28828278
>>28827297
>>28827171
>>28827048
>>28824909
>>28824801
>>28824779

Yo, latefags. Here's a proposal, since Santa already said we can have our own latefag's Secret Santa, LET'S FUCKING DO IT!

To sign up please go here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefruq2_cLaDUfhNIIY2URCDIr-6u9xcRPkLOvoCuTROGCU_w/viewform

Wannabe participants can submit their names and addresses until the 18th of November 2016 12:00 midnight, GMT. Assignments will be sent by November 24.

Comments, questions and complaints can be sent here: [email protected]
>>
File: 1469724614964.png (67KB, 206x186px) Image search: [Google]
1469724614964.png
67KB, 206x186px
>>28838455

>Ray of TX

I wonder if my older brother is a pony fag all these years and hasn't told me
>>
>>28838488
You should ask him anon.
>>
>>28838455
Yfw this is actually BrownMan that you're buying gifts for.
>>
File: Dress horse.png (138KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
Dress horse.png
138KB, 500x490px
The individual who lives in Denton, TX, likes Rarity, and would suck my dick for a bad dragon cock, you are confirmed for not getting grinched.
>>
File: 1379285572183.png (185KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1379285572183.png
185KB, 945x945px
Robert T. of California, you'll definitely be getting something. I've already bought a few things too.

>tfw fellow ponkfag

Also how do you feel about Pinkamena?
>>
File: PSX_20161023_214729.jpg (1MB, 2793x3118px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20161023_214729.jpg
1MB, 2793x3118px
I just got my assignments

And y'all will get a small example of what to expect

Also these >>28809735
>>
File: Moony_xmas.png (695KB, 866x956px) Image search: [Google]
Moony_xmas.png
695KB, 866x956px
>>
File: IEEEII.png (273KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IEEEII.png
273KB, 640x640px
>>28838539
>>28838488
>>28838455
>this many other anons from texas
Nice. Meetup when?
>>
>>28839104

Dude you know how fucking huge Texas is
>>
File: 1389476444528.gif (844KB, 320x388px) Image search: [Google]
1389476444528.gif
844KB, 320x388px
>>28836461
>a Ponkfag cannot eat chocolate
Jesus Christ. I don't even candy much but my waifu shared some wise words once:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdIS3vK6vek

Send them something, even if it can't be chocolate. My giftee didn't ask for candy but you can bet your ass they're getting some. 'Kinda Ponkfag would I be if I didn't send them sugar?
>>
>>28839146
Do you not have a car? I drove to Houston from Austin for an /o/ meet once.
>>
>>28839104
This >>28839146
Texas is the size of two Japans. It's huge.
>>
>>28839160

Really going for an /o/ meet up

>>28839164

Is it really?

To google
>>
File: 1451363007161.jpg (39KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451363007161.jpg
39KB, 720x540px
>>28839188

Holy shit

That's cool

>>28839160

I love North side of Houston
>>
>>28839205

*Live

Damn auto
>>
>>28839205
>I love North side of Houston
Awww how sweet
>>
Anyone else eagerly awaiting the fate of 'Merica?
>>
File: IMG_20161108_180905527.jpg (284KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161108_180905527.jpg
284KB, 2592x1456px
>>28839300
possibly
also my anon gets a sign
>>
>>28839316
>countdown to Obama's last day
Oh Jesus.
Please anon my sides are hurting.
>>
so when would be a good time to send out letters?
I know the final date to send shit is on Dec 10th but does same apply for these? Just asking before I send shit way too early / should be expecting autism at my front door soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 315x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 315x364px
Hell's yes, got my assignment. Also, was panicking a bit at the possibility it to be complicated or the wish list might be tough, but I'm breathing a little easier now at the simplicity. thanks Kevin from AZ. Tell me, is rarity your waifu?
>>
>Anything that's really unusual or unexpected. Surprise me

if this isn't vague, I don't know what is. thx anon, ill do my best.
>>
>>28839388
There's no such thing as "too early". If you plan to send stuff out with your cards then you should do so before Dec 10th, but it might not be a big deal if its small packages.
>>
If anyone got my wish list partially consisting of plushie scarfs and hats and maybe socks, pls tell me if is possible for you(homemade or not), if not possible, thank you anyways.
>>
>>28839300

Holy fuck, Great lakes sweeping in to save the country after Virginia fucked everything up.
>>
>>28839104
Fiesta equestria is permanently dead, Houston bronies is also dead, only trace of bronies left is a little meetup group called Houston Alicorns or something like that.
>>
>>28839432
What about nightmare nights Dallas?
>>
>>28839463
I'm only talking about brony activity limited to Houston, not dallas. I do hear nightmare nights is successful and is doing well, showing no signs of stopping. After all, it is the sole pony con in Texas with the hoist and Austin ones gone. Sucks that I won't be able to go to a /mlp/ room party for another 2 years too.
>>
>>28839495
*houston, not hoist
Although I like saying hooston
>>
>tfw still no assignment yet
Santa pone pls
>>
>>28839516
Sorry. Assignments postponed while I watch Trump's terrifyingly imminent ascension to Supreme King of America.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x343px
>>28839590
Praise kek, Santa pone
>>
I am hype to do my assignment!
>>
>>28839643
Assignment recieved and already purchased the main object! Lucky Anon in for a special treat! Now to do those cards and drawings...
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 413x395px
>>28839590
>Terrifying
You mean glorious
>>
>>28839590
Aww come on santa pone. Trump is the lesser evil AND the market was already doomed to crash.

Speaking of which....
Question.

If somebody asks for a plush and you don't know how to buy one, would a plush from build a bear workshop work anons?

Even more with a custom voice box? Gaysex.wav
>>
>>28839643
>>28839672

Same.

I'm >>28839741 and I don't have an artistic bone in my body. However I have access to artists and/or pone items and I hope to send something nice.
>>
>>28839741
At least it will be interesting...
Also BaB is perfectly cuddly and nice.
>>
>>28839790

Just make sure you don't have any debt Santa pony. This is /biz/ talking. The bond market bubble is about to pop and I don't want my fellow anons hurt.

The reason I ask is I got my assignment, but I don't want to be the guy that doesn't know or want to risk getting late or missing crap so I plan to buy local official goods that are close that is like a grandma that heard their grand kid likes N64 stuff and gets him Superman 64.

I Think I can get one of the items he asked for, so that's good.
>>
>tfw got my assignment
>and I had hidden merch around thier favorite pony in clearance at a few stores
Things are falling together nicely for me this year. I think there was even a good plushie in a small store somewhere.
>>
>>28839859
What are you a squirrel?
Also do you actually think those things are still there and haven't been found and moved by employees?
>>
File: 1468960400975.jpg (148KB, 900x709px) Image search: [Google]
1468960400975.jpg
148KB, 900x709px
>>28839590
:3
>>
>>28839741
>>28839790
There are people who will put a good mane and tail on the BaB plushies for pretty cheap too. but if you are looking for a place to buy plushies, ebay and 123cosplay sell cheap poner plushies
>>
>>28840006

I'll look into it anon (even more on the postplush modding,) but the reason I jumped at BaB first is because I can have it made and sent in less then a day.

I fear being an accidental grinch more than giving a below average gift.
>>
Where's my fucking assignment santapone
>>
>>28840068
As long as you give a shipping thing to santa your giftee will know its coming. but it is nice to open it up in the threads. I ordered a plush from ebay that didnt make it on time so I get that. ebay does have us shippers though and those make it fast.
>>
>>28840090

I'll consider that anon..... Maybe I'll include an IOU with the shipping order in the box, and the second item I plan to get him will have to keep him happy until it comes.
>>
File: 1477316861456.jpg (17KB, 301x436px) Image search: [Google]
1477316861456.jpg
17KB, 301x436px
Welp looks like the inevitable possibility of war starting again and America getting fucked over again

Might as well cancel Christmas and kiss our loved ones goodbye
>>
>>28840087
IT'S NEVER COMING THERE'S NO MORE CHRISTMAS THERE IS ONLY TRUMP
>>
>>28840253
>Never coming
N E V E R C O M E D O W N
https://youtu.be/NiayoqypQwg
>>
DONALD TRUMP WON!
shit,
>>
>>28839420
I'm pretty sure I've got you man. I'll definitely try my best, that I can promise. If it turns out I'm not able to I'll do everything in my power to make you happy regardless.

Also fuck you for not wanting me to destroy the package with pony decorations you pansy
>>
>>28840271
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>28840384

Yo man, not your santee but I saw like toddler and dog sweaters and scarves at Target the other day in their little $1 impulse section. Might work out if you can't find plush specific ones.
>>
I hope I will get my Daki from santa

Also, my giftee is cloper. Do you think I can jam vagina into plushie or he would prefer just plushie
>>
File: 1475865770763.png (629KB, 4000x4234px) Image search: [Google]
1475865770763.png
629KB, 4000x4234px
>>28838277
Nah, I've always wanted to make one but just, never did I guess. And I'm not really partial to lewd honestly but hey man don't let me ruin your fun.

Sorry I'm a bit of a bore
>>
File: This is bat.png (155KB, 537x554px) Image search: [Google]
This is bat.png
155KB, 537x554px
fugggggg

I just saw this thread now

Looks like I missed those sign ups

I'd still be down to give an extra gift or card to anyone, despite not getting shit on my end
>>
>>28840416
get one with the bad dragon mini's
>>
>>28840453

See:
>>28838470
>>
>>28839590
>>28840386
Santa Pone since we can quell our unease now that we know supreme God lord Trump has won, can you do your part and make /mlp/ great again by sending out my assignment already?
>>
Well good luck USA. I am working on my things for everyone. Also I hope my art is good enough. Going to art while I deal with jetleg. Tomorrow for more shopping for more stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 420x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 420x674px
>>28840384
Thank you man, dont worry about it too much and don't forget that there are also other alternatives on my list like muh Bionicles. Also, sorry about the pony stickers my dude, but it's fine if you want to just spam emoji stickers all over the box, it's what I'm doing for my santee, kek.
>>
International gifter here. Gonna ship my gift package within the next 48 hours. Hope you like your gifts, Connor from BC, Canada.
>>
>>28839396
Kevin G from Arizona, respond pls
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
This is being made for a marshmallow lover from Canada. Enjoy.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (298KB, 1303x1609px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
298KB, 1303x1609px
>>28840271
comfy
>>
>>28841373
Neat!
>>
>>28839396
Yes. And I also like Sunset
>>
>>28841373
I really want to learn to cross stitch at some point. Some anon gave me pony patterns to do it years ago, but I've never bothered quite to try it out. Is it that hard?
>>
>>28840548
No. You get yours last for complaining.

>>28841373
Fantastic! Remember not to spoil too much here though so your Santee gets a surprise.
>>
>>28841738
Actually for small simple patterns? Not really, think of it like pixel art, you're just threading each pixel in the fabric, for small things you can do like little sprites, now if you went with something like a 1k thread count then you'd probably be able to make a landscape or something but for something that small? It be done in like two weeks if you spend an hour on it each day.
>>
>>28841707
Could you give me a pic of the merch you've got rn? Just so you don't get something you already have?
>>
JB from TX...do currently have any plushies?
>>
>>28841810
>oshit that's me
Yes, a 12" Japanese vinyl and one of the small spaghetti hair vinyls
>>
>>28841839
Cool, thanks! I'm going to spoil you, senpai
>>
>>28841789
It'll be awhile since in at work. Maybe in 6-7 hours.
>>
I wish I could see the look on the Amazon warehouse guys' faces when they start seeing this big flurry of orders of pony stuff come in.
>>
>>28841839
Also, what model subaru you has?
>>
All 4 anons want me to pony the shit up of their package

Should I do the same thing I did last year

Or should I spend a day and a half trying to think of something new
>>
File: IMG_20160922_162516~01.jpg (971KB, 2260x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160922_162516~01.jpg
971KB, 2260x1400px
>>28841886
1998 Legacy GT
>>
>>28841956
Sexy. Awesome! Gathering ideas for you.
>>
God I feel whoever has me to gift is gonna cringe at my pony list.
>>
>>28842075
Was your list "T sparks and the Dashonator"?
>>
>>28842107
No, just long list of ponies
>>
guess we'll need to make a new thread soon
>>
>>28841882

>implying we amount to even a single raindrop in the storm of ponyshit the Target Demographic will get for Christmas
>>
why in Card Assignments is food?
>>
>>28842421
Some anons like to send along candy or small things with cards, so that's just in case you need to know if your assignment is okay with it. You are free to ignore it if you don't plan on sending anything but a card. I just had a lot of people asking for that info last year.
>>
New thread

>>28842490
>>
>>28840447
Ok, so no lewd. That's fine. In the past I've given lewd figurines and bad dragon stuff. No biggie. A /comfy/ Christmas will be a fun change of pace.
>>
File: 1467987922181.png (24KB, 881x438px) Image search: [Google]
1467987922181.png
24KB, 881x438px
>>28817255
>Florida
No way, man! Greeting from a fellow Floridian! Why is it so goddamn hot in November.
Thread posts: 534
Thread images: 141

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.