[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autists vote Left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: DieLinke-Lauti-AntiTTIPDemo.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
DieLinke-Lauti-AntiTTIPDemo.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
So it has been quite some time since I took that picture. It was on the Anti-TTIP demonstration in Berlin. Parties joined mostly to gather voters but the Left has taken this further. They now gather autists.

Anyways what do you think? Is this a viable tactic to get voters in the future? Free onaholes instead of pens? Feely Friendship politics instead of the tough reality?
>>
Oh yeah the Rainbow Dash banner is from the DieLinke youth. It reads "Performance terror? Sleep off"
>>
>>28796285
That picture is so unsettling. Anatomy, lighting, shading, colour everything is off. The book reads "Karl Marks" thought it's written Marx. And someone dared to sign it.
>>
Why the fuck is Obama almost kissing Hillary?
>>
>>28796292
>Performance terror
What the fuck does that mean?7
>>
>>28796336
It's how the lizard people communicate!
>>
>>28796336
He is kissing Merkel. The poster reads: "Solidarity not TTIP & CETA, is the tenderness of the peoples"
>>
>>28796336
that's Merkel you retard
>>
>>28796352
Oh yeah sorry I guess you can't translate that directly. It basically means beeing stressed too much by too much work.
>>
>>28796352
I'm gonna guess it means stage fright. "Sleep off" means "sleep in". This anon translated it much too literally.
>>
>>28796368
Nah it doesn't mean stagefright.See >>28796367

Well I was a little confused as I associate "sleep in" with forgetting about something unintentionally by sleeping. But that's not what it means it means sleeping over something because you want to and it's a positive thing.
>>
>>28796385
"sleep in" is pretty much the same as "ausschlafen" as far as I'm aware. You're thinking of "oversleeping" which is the one where you unintentionally miss something because your alarm didn't go off or something.
At least, I think. I'm Dutch and we haev "uitslapen" which is probably the same thing considering our languages are similar.
>>
>>28796427
Yeah right. Translater says oversleep is verschlafen so this makes sense.
>>
>>28796264
I, for one, would accept free onaholes
>>
>>28796264
It's less that the left is courting people who like MLP, and more that contrary to the makeup of this board, a sizable portion of the people who watch this show aren't right-wingers and don't really see the sense in being ashamed of watching it.

t. leftist
>>
>>28796264

This is a gathering of the communist party.
>>
>>28796544
While this creature with his mlp plushie is no good representative this thread was definetely made by the police guy himself. Come on this isn't even high quality fake. Even people in the thread noted that this was probably fake.
>>
File: leftypol weaboo.jpg (401KB, 1188x1515px) Image search: [Google]
leftypol weaboo.jpg
401KB, 1188x1515px
>>28796573

I looked the thread up. It's genuine. If he wanted this to be seen by as many people as possible, he would not have deleted it.

>people who watch this show aren't right-wingers and don't really see the sense in being ashamed of watching it.

The plushie guy is an accurate leftycuck representative then. You said it with your own words.
>>
>>28796697
This is what happens when you don't spank your kids when they do something wrong.
>>
>>28796697
>tfw right wing as fuck and own as many plushes as guns.
Feels good.
>>
>>28796697
You do realize >>28796573 and me (>>28796541) are different people right?

Also, if you're going to make cuck jokes at least put some effort in. Just tacking it onto every word that describes someone you disagree with is rebbit tier levels of laziness.
>>
>>28796882
>expecting poltards to not be lazy
all they care for is being lazy
>>
>>28796324
I'm pretty it's supposed to be marks as in cutie marks, not actually Karl Marx.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.