[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

creative writing thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: download (10).jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
10KB, 284x177px
what would equestria look like if celestia turned into a jealousy fueled creature like nmm
>>
>>28795314
I'm not gonna give you my ideas
>>
>>28795314
BUBBLING POOLS OF BLOOD
>>
>>28795314
Set the world on fire with bitter sweet desire
To chase away the night, let the whole world burn
Set the world on fire for bliss in sweet denial, oblivion and peace
Will you let me burn?
>>
File: 7b0.png (71KB, 200x355px) Image search: [Google]
7b0.png
71KB, 200x355px
>>28795314
>pic related
>>
>>28795314
>celestia you are not yourself when you are hungry
>anon grabs her by the horn and rapes her in the mouth at gunpoint
>better?
She cries as if she just got raped, which she was
>>
>>28795314

Nice try hasbro
>>
File: wut.jpg (12KB, 229x206px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
12KB, 229x206px
>>28796665
>>
File: Praise.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Praise.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>28795314
I can picture lots of cult-ey shit. A shit ton of ancient cultures thought the sun was a god, so what happens when sun god actually exists? Especially if she does the whole jealousy thing. Celestia herself tries not to be horribly vain, so this effective reversal might make her a completely stuck up cunt. Forcing all to call her by her title, even relatives or close friends, stamping out anything that might be considered better than her, ceremonies dedicated to just basking in her "glory". That kind of thing.
Praise the Sun
>>
>>28795314
Celestia would better be fueled by despair than jealousy. Her final form would be nightmare singularity. The life giving blood of the sun turned into infinite and inescapable darkness that threatens to consume everything in it's deathrattling.
>>
File: 678678678678.jpg (700KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
678678678678.jpg
700KB, 900x1165px
>>28796470
Basically this

I'd imagine she'd be even nastier of a threat than NM was.

Season 7 endboss confirmed?

It'd be nice if Celestia weren't depicted as a perfect infallible creature for a change.

>yfw she throws the fucking sun at you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.