[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God Fluttershy sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 16

File: large.png (216KB, 527x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
216KB, 527x1024px
She's LITERALLY the aquaman of equestria girls, her power is fucking useless.
>>
>>28794964
At least she's cute unlike the others.
>>
>>28794964
She can use her powers to talk to horses and have them give her sex. Sounds pretty based desu
>>
File: 1455754081820.png (117KB, 261x346px) Image search: [Google]
1455754081820.png
117KB, 261x346px
>>28794985
That... is brilliant.
You are a genius anon.
>>
>>28794964
she has a hook hand?
>>
>>28794964
if you read some superhero comics. you'd know how many possibilities it gives
>>
>>28794981
Isn't Twilight cute?
>>
File: e3d.png (179KB, 375x656px) Image search: [Google]
e3d.png
179KB, 375x656px
>>28794985
>She can use her powers to talk to horses and have them give her sex
>mfw
>>
File: 1477884385533.png (206KB, 435x667px) Image search: [Google]
1477884385533.png
206KB, 435x667px
>>28794981
>unlike the others.
Baka
>>
File: IMG_5571.jpg (220KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5571.jpg
220KB, 1440x1440px
>>28794985
O-oh my...
>>
>>28794995
That only works well if you bring outright monsters and supernatural creatures into the mix (like how they gave up and gave aquaman seamonsters because Sending even whales at justice league villains isn't going to do shit).
The other characters who can talk to animals have other Super powers to shore them up and use talking to animals as a utility power: ant man for example has other super powers.
Fluttershy is literally Ma-ti except shittier because there's no captain planet.
>>
>>28794964
Excuse me, that goes to sunset. At least fluttershy can summon a bear or some shit, sunset literally has ZERO combat capabilities.
>>
>>28794964
She's that Mexican kid on Captain Planet.
>>
>>28794964
>land's aquaman
Dropped
Have some green
>fluttershy ,darling , there's an ayylien or ayyliens destroying the city , why don't you help us
it's ummm it's because I'm shy
>darling you are a grown ass adult that can't be killed because you are in a show darling
Ummm I don't know that
>oh darling I'm sorry I forgot, but what's inexcusable is the fact that you had to overcome your fears before multiple times darling
Ummm this time is different
>why darling? Can you explain pls?
It's a different context...
>but we've been over this like a million times darling, and last time was more threatening darling
Rarity you don't understand that deep down inside I'm just a hollow shell of a mare/woman whose only personality is to be shy , and sometimes angry for comedic purposes
>you are not shy fluttershy
You are right rarity , I overcame my fears once again thanks you are a good friend rarity, what are we fighting
*video related
https://youtu.be/cMThv97LP9Q [Open]
Hey green man who is not anon, go away or I'll be forced to use "the stare"
>toyota suzuki maruchan anime samsung 1001010101
I'll use it right now!
>she stares at the ayyliens
>they return to the forest for no reason
>why darling you are absolutely amazing you are so brave
Thanks rarity, I learned that it's ok to be scared but you have to face your fears someday
>darling you said that last time darling
R8 the greentext?
Continue?
>>
>>28794964
It isn't useless if the series would give her opportunities to make it really useful.
>>
File: aquaman outrageous.png (229KB, 900x427px) Image search: [Google]
aquaman outrageous.png
229KB, 900x427px
>>28794985
Now thats using your powers for good.
>>
>>28795193
At their current rate normal animals will be fine since half of the mane 7 have pretty terrible superpowers.
>>
>>28796461
Fluttershy can't summon animals. She can only talk to animals.
Sunset has powers similar to Xavier and he has no combat capabilities yet he's still strong. Her power is obviously to show the leadership role shes taken on.
Her power will still be great for getting info and stealth crap.
>>
File: 1475466311343.png (817KB, 959x942px) Image search: [Google]
1475466311343.png
817KB, 959x942px
>>28795004
Not as cute as Fluttershy though
>>
>>28796520
>Sunset has powers similar to Xavier
do you even X-Men? Xavier is a damn telepath who can take complete control of your brain and make you do things. Sunset can barely read what others think or feel and only through physical contact
>>
>>28796520
No. Sunset is in "read only" mode, Xavier can take control in addition to reading your mind PLUS doesn't have to be touching you to do it.
The difference in Sunset and Xavier is like a person who's been banned on a message board and can only read others posts and someone with Outright Administrator priviledges.
>>28796516
Pinkie pie's Party Gambit and Rarity is a Defensive focused Green lantern.
Those are both pretty damned good powers.
>>
File: 3836218197_896967a38a.jpg (162KB, 422x500px) Image search: [Google]
3836218197_896967a38a.jpg
162KB, 422x500px
They just gotta increase the magnitude of Sunsets and Fluttershys powers.
They need to give Fluttershy powers on the level of Garukk Wildspeaker so she can summon large creatures like bears and lions and then increase Sunsets powers to Xavier level so she can read minds without touching people and maybe even control people. I wonder if her mind reading power is a reference to her mind control power she had as Sunset Satan and if she channels Satan like Twilight channels Midnight.
>>
>>28796602
I said half.
>>
>>28796558
>>28796602
Well maybe she just hasn't unlocked the full potential strength of her power yet. She only used it a couple times in the movie. Over time they will probably all get stronger and she may then be able to read minds without touching people and even take control of minds or alter memories
>>
>>28796610
why not just give Shy powers simmilar to Beast Boy? it would be fucking cool if they actually did that
>>
I just think there is no actual need to give Fluttershy a buff if they just gave her some method of talking to mythical beasts or even more outlandish creatures. She could easily become OP in the right circumstances.
>>
>>28796610
I think sunset having non-combat abilities is a response to people complaining about her soloing the climax at the end of Friendship games while the others stood and cheered as power batteries.
By making Sunset a non-combatant she's able to emphasize her TRUE talent, leadership: she's powerless without her team, but by the same token the team is lost without her.
It emphasizes that she's the leader due to her mental abilities without showing up the others since she's completely reliant on them.
>>
File: Image.jpg (27KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
27KB, 223x310px
>>28796657
I have this theory that when the show starts, every episode will be based around one of the main 7 like in FiM and at the end of each episode, their power gets stronger.
If they give Fluttershy enough power, she could summon shit like pic related. That would be damn strong.
>>
>>28796681
But Fluttershy cannot summon monsters, and it would be weird if she started doing so.
>>
>>28796681
Too dark for MLP and Fluttershy.
>>
File: 1417122074649.png (2MB, 2723x2379px) Image search: [Google]
1417122074649.png
2MB, 2723x2379px
>>28794985
>she can talk to tiny animals and tell them to penetrate your various orifices
>cock vore becomes more real than ever
>>
>>28796639
>>28796681
I don't think they should buff her ability to talk to animals, fluttershy is a non-combatant at heart. Instead they should give her "Support" powers. She should get either healing powers or "the stare" so she can Crowd control villains or patch up the others.
Fluttershy's powers should emphasize her gentle nature and essentially make her a WOW healer who helps her friends but rarely resorts to violence herself.
>>
>>28796681
But that seems kind of foolish to just admit the initial power was useless and then buff it to be functional, it would work better if you gave more opportunities to have her base power be way more helpful.
>>
>>28794964
>Fluttershy
>Meek and self-doubting
>Lowest self-esteem of all human/ponies
Yeah, sure, that gaudy attention-grabbing costume looks like something she's be comfortable wearing.
>>
Sunset would work well if they tied her empathy ability into a rogue like trait; like she could "borrow" the abilities of the other 6 by touching them (So long as they were willing) to get a weaker version of their abilities, so she could act as a wingman to the others depending on whatever abilities were the most useful.
They could even give her a nerfed version of her daydream form if she channeled all six's abilities at once, but only being able to maintain it for an incredibly short period of time and being drastically weaker.
>>
>>28796722
It's not admitting the initial power is useless. It would make sense that they got better with their powers the more they used them.
>>
Yeah i got nothing for Sunset, but with Fluttershy you can have her talk and help out a monster to befriend it.
>>
>>28796758
They just need to let her mind control panel people like in the first EG when she became Sunset Satan
>>
>>28796766
How do you go from talking to animals to summoning monsters?
>>
>>28794964
Remember guys, the mane 5 only used their powers twice on purpose. During Sunsets song and during the fight. Sunset never even used hers on purpose and Twilight only used hers at the end.
They may still have more power than they realize. They just need time to practice and use all they can do. And with Sunset for a teacher, I'm sure she's gonna make sure they are always practicing after seeing how excited Sunset was to have magic.
>>
>>28796825
I don't think so, the mane six are still primarily high school students, not super heroes, and there's no REASON for them to be training currently.
This isn't like sailor moon where there's a villainous group that the characters oppose and know they have to stop, there's no intelligence actively causing problems in their world: only random accidents of magic leaking through or that the mane six cause themselves.

so there's no reason for sunset to have them constantly training to be magical girls and use their powers because there's no opponent or purpose behind it.
>>
>>28796620
Twilight has powerful telekinesis, Applejack is Super strong, and Rainbow dash is quicksilver, all of which are very solid super powers.

The only character with crappy powers is fluttershy; Even sunset's power is good in a support role for intelligence gathering outside of combat. (and even counting sunset, that's less than a 1/3 of them being crap)
>>
>>28794985
should be /thread
>>
>>28796930
Don't you remember the end of LoE? Magic was leaking out of the statue. Sunset is gonna have some work to do when she gets back to CHS since it's her job to contain magic that's leaking through.
I'm sure some others will get infected with magic and they will have to battle them.
>>
>>28797016
That'll be like one movie plot and then everything will snap right back to normal.

Just like the dazzlings dissapeared and were never heard from again.
>>
>>28796963
Twilight mostly seems able to do the same things most unicorns can do in Equestria, unless she goes into her superform.

Applejack doesn't seem all stronger than her Equestria self, and really doesn't seem to be much stronger than what humans could achieve through intense training.

Rainbow Dash seems to bump into walls meaning she lacks any sort of fast reflexes, giving her powers some major downsides. Again we don't know how fast she can really run, only that she has great acceleration. Perhaps humans can meet her speed through intense training, or easily match her acceleration via tech.
>>
>>28796713
Huh. I saw a gif of someone shoving a worm down their dick some time ago. Guess I have context now.
>>
>>28797044
>Applejack doesn't seem all stronger than her Equestria self, and really doesn't seem to be much stronger than what humans could achieve through intense training.
Bullshit, no human would be able to one handed Plant a telephone pole sized object deep in the ground.
Even a highly buff and trained individual would have to do that with two hands and be having to go all out. the fact that she does it casually with one hand is pretty damned impressive.

As for twilight, its not about What she's doing as how STRONG she's able to use her telekinesis; She was able to knock away all the vines crushing the shield of rarity's with her telekinesis as an example of her power's strength.

A unicorn might be able to do MORE spells, but she is able to do that ONE spell very powerfully.
>>
File: large.png (479KB, 633x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
479KB, 633x1024px
>>28797110
>forgot the image of AJ
>>
>>28797110
Huh? Maud Pie was able to split a gigantic boulder in half in the show.

Are you saying her Equestria Girls self cant do that?

>Bullshit, no human would be able to one handed Plant a telephone pole sized object deep in the ground.

I don't remember that shot but I do remember when she chucks that boulder and that didn't look that impressive

Also I can name several humans who can do that from a variety of fictional universes, with no superpowers just intense training.
>>
>>28797110
the pole is nothng. she lifted a pretty big boulder
>>
>>28797119
That doesn't seem all that impressive.
>>
>>28797133
>>28797134
This guy is just a normal human.
>>
>>28797176
That's a video game.
>>
>>28797133
>Huh? Maud Pie was able to split a gigantic boulder in half in the show.
>Are you saying her Equestria Girls self cant do that?
No I was referring to the "Really doesn't seem to be much stronger than what a human could achieve through intense training" part.
No human could do what Applejack did when she one handed planted that pole in the ground like it was nothing, no matter how much they trained.

>Also I can name several humans who can do that from a variety of fictional universes
>FROM A VARIETY OF FICTIONAL UNIVERSES

Well, there's your problem. Just because a writer writes that batman can survive being punched by superman or shit like that doesn't mean that Superstrength in comics isn't super strength.

Applejack's vastly more powerful than what any human could ever hope to do IRL.
>>
>>28797185
What's your point?
>>
>>28797190
Her strength is not so insane that I think it wouldn't be possible in their world to reach those feats with intense training.
>>
>>28797176
>>28797185

Rocks have very weak kidney's; that's a scientific fact, everyone knows that.
>>
>>28797190
But it isn't superpowers if any human could theorhetically get them.
>>
>>28797235
There's no reason to assume that any human could train up to Applejack's level of strength.
Secondly, as your argument of of Non-powered individuals negating calling something a super power: Spider EXPLICITLY has super strength and yet Non-powered humans in Marvel are stronger than him (The kingpin for example), but nobody disputes spiderman having super strength.
>>
>>28797255
That's because his superstrength is unnatural for a human or he isn't a normal human.

>There's no reason to assume that any human could train up to Applejack's level of strength.

I wouldn't call bullshit on it though if it was either. It isn't so insane that it would be retarded to think it it would be possible. I would agree with you, but I wouldn't say that as a definitive yes because we know so little about the EQG world.
>>
>>28797278
Considering everyone in the EQG world is just a normal high school student with little combat training, I don't see that being unreasonable to assume that a human with training could match AJ in strength or survive some blows. They'd probably win too due to being way more skilled too.
>>
>>28797044
Yeah that's why I think EQG isn't going to be too centered on superhero-antics in its current state. Pinkie and Rarity are OP, maybe Twilight too. Without them, every other villain would have to be underpowered enough to not crush our heroes with ease.
>>
File: SM64_Mario_Swings_Bowser[1].png (1MB, 1125x900px) Image search: [Google]
SM64_Mario_Swings_Bowser[1].png
1MB, 1125x900px
>>28797110
He's also probably way faster than RD.
>>
Doesn't matter if humans could match AJ or RD naturally in strength or speed when there could easily just be tech designed to do the same thing.
>>
>>28797359
Yeah Bulk Biceps exists.

You can still handwave it by saying they are genetically modified in some way or just have them get augmented.
>>
>>28797343
LOLWUT?
Rainbow dash is so fast she moves as a blur, mario is still just at peak sprinter levels even when you fudge his abilities.
>>
>>28797359
Augmented human villain when?
>>
>>28797409
If I fudged his abilities Rainbow Dash would have no chance since I would just use Super Mario 64 Mario.
>>
>>28797343
Probably not, but he is definitely stronger than AJ.

>>28797359
I would like to see that actually.
>>
>>28794985
Dare I say it?

Green when?
>>
Applejack is probably about collossus level strong, they just haven't had much of a chance to show off the mane six doing crap.

Seriously, WTF, that fight was hella weak, the S4 finale was drastically better. Why not go all out like they did in that episode?
>>
>>28797343
It isn't fair to compare Mario to nearly anyone from the MLP franchise.
>>
rarity should use her powers for things besides shielding, she should be like she was as radiance
>>
>>28797411
Duh, its the government agent that's the antagonist of EQG 5.
>>
>>28797162
>I don't understand leaverage
>>
Power balance patch in EQG 5, buff Warriors, nerf wizards.
>>
>>28798600
Bud. Melee is so broken right now. Didn't you see that vid of an AJ dps and Rarity tank solo Gloriosa Daisy? The druid just sat with her thumb up her ass and the mage only did work in the end and the priest did absolutely nothing except encourage the mage to pop time warp.
>>
>>28798690
The rogue derped around the entire time and then Ninja'd the trinket drop too.
seriously, do not group with L33tD4shr0ckG0dd3ss22, she'll steal your shit everytime.
>>
File: 1477894041411.png (237KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1477894041411.png
237KB, 751x1063px
>>28798699
>"This is my 3rd time raiding with this group and my wings still haven't dropped."
>>
They should have a villain who creates monsters that Fluttershy can befriend with her magic.
>>
>>28798690
Did you even SEE the dps meters? the Party specced warlock did more than the rest of the raid combined.
>>
>>28798243
>Boss wanted me to flip a heavy as fuck table.
>Had a bunch already built, he went to get a crew.
>Tables come with bars sticking out to put hanging racks on.
>By the time he comes back I have flipped over three 600 lb tables by myself.
>He huffs off because he had to find three more guys to do a one man job.
>Also may have been smug as fuck at him because I am smarter.
>>
>>28798735
Now THAT seems like a good idea.
>>
>>28798735
It would be kind of unique to combine a magical girl series with Mons.
>>
>>28798735
That would be kind of cute.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.