[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

11-54

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: IncidentTC.png (685KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
IncidentTC.png
685KB, 1000x700px
Archive https://www.anonpone.com/11-54/

11-54 is the story of a filly exploring a strange facility filled with hostile creatures and unstable architecture.
You've gone quite a ways in the last few days but as it stands, your journey is not over.
So far you were born into this facility from mysterious tubes that litter the building. You've managed to die twice, only to
be re-born from the tubes. Along the way you met a pony who is your clone, who is much older than you, and remembers the
facility before if fell into disrepair. Your older clone who you've named Spearmint told you about the mental conditioning
program that the facility used to run, which left her a bit of a psychological mess. There are various hostile artificial
organisms created by the facility that lurk the halls. You are also being hunted by the automated security who seeks to
contain the artificial organisms. Along the way you've also meet an investigative reporter by the Name of Photo Bomb who was
in a helicopter that crashed into the building. Upon meeting the reporter you choose to name yourself Peppermint. After escaping a lab housing a bio-computer's and recently exploring an aquatic biology laboratory you got your ass kicked by a telepathic creature which lost you a good portion of your inventory.
You then traveled up stairs with your companions only to find another giant mole and a lab protected by another active A.I. You then back tracked into a storage room after killing a bio-luminescent creature that spearmint wanted to try eating.

What will you do now?

Come on in to the 11-54 CYOA and help this filly and her companions escape.
>>
File: 11-52-478.png (492KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-478.png
492KB, 768x768px
>You look at the tape in the player. It says "Alice in chains - Dirt" on it.
>You start playing the tape inside as you read some excerpts from the notebook.

[05-27 My journal]
[I'm tired. tired of everyone. I need time alone but I've been with the other subjects for a long time. I guess I'll miss 08-42 even if I am not good enough for her. Don't care. Need time alone...]
[... The Queen still calls out in my dreams I can hear her influence with every dream I want to say she was a better mom but I'm not so sure she was anymore. Something is stalking me. It knows I'm alone...]
[...I know days are a thing but I guess being here without the cycles the scientists kept us in makes it hard to keep track of. I wish I knew how long I go between writing these but when I feel like it is okay I guess...]
[...Died again today. Those shadow creatures are sneaky. I think I'll Go back up again. The lower levels are hard...] Saw one of us again today. He recognized me and was angry about me leaving. Said I betrayed them. I feel bad...]
[I haven't thought about 08-42 in a long while, but I saw her today. She likes me less now. What's worse is she still remembers me telling her what I thought of her. I think I'll find a place away from everyone again...]

>Thinking about your location you remember that you are in a storage room with another storage room through a set of double doors that leads back to another storage room that you spotted a forklift in through the door-windows.
there is also a door leading back to the way you came from.

What do you do?
>>
>>
>>28791213
>>28791223
Ask Spearment if she knew 05-27 or 08-42? Ask outside of that one weird dream we all had was there any odd ones involving a queen?

Keep an eye out and follow the blood trail.
>>
>>28791213
check out the other storage room carefully, then see if there's anything here worth taking.
>>
>>28791213
Ask the other's if I would, would you? Follow the blood trail that is.
>>
>>28791213
How fresh is the blood on the bloodtrail?
>>
>>28791213
Take the knife and offer it to PBS or Spear. See if the blanket or pillow are still salvageable. It's better than sleeping on the ground.
Where does the streak of blood lead off to? Think that crazy colt had anything to do with it?
>>
>>28791213
Check the last entry date of the journal and ask PBS what day or year it is.
>Died again today
OK so he's like us. This could end in three ways. One, he's another crazy that might try to kill or stop us. Two, he might be willing to help us. Three he'll just do whatever and mind his own business.
>>
Hurray! Bath is finally continuing with the cyoa!
>>
>>28791213
Play some funky tunes on that radio.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OBXRJgSd-aU
>>
>>28791213
What the fff-. What is the cover made of? Is . . . . Is that leather?
>>
>>28791649
It's probably just water damaged.
>>
>>28791656
Or the blood.
>>
File: 11-52-479.png (457KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-479.png
457KB, 768x768px
>>28791300
>>28791331
>>28791335
>>28791356
>>28791577
>>28791612
>>28791649
>>28791656
>You spend a moment running your hoof along the worn cardboard back of the notebook. It's soft feel entrances you for a moment as you read the last entry.
[Alone again. Sometime I wish I had stayed. I was foolish to run off. The queen says She'll have me again but I can't sleep with the others anymore. The music from outside is nice though. It comforts me. Maybe I can have more music I want when the queen takes us outside.]
>You give the knife, the radio and the pillow to PB for safe keeping.
Current supplies, a crowbar, a .45 sub machine (Empty), a scalpel, your flak jacket, ID badge for security guard Steak Styles, a .308 rifle (13 rounds), Shotgun (8 shells) a first-aid kit [partially used] notebook, radio, pillow, Francis Boomer t. Snek, a pen and some loose sheets of paper.

"Spear, have you ever had any dreams about "The Queen?""
>"That sounds familiure but... No, I think I have... A bunch. Does it say something about her in that book?"
"Yeah, take a look."
>You give the notebook to Spear.
"Hey, uh Photo Bomb?"
>"Yes?"
"This might be weird but what is the date? Year included."
>"Something like January twenty something Seven thousand and two... I think?"
"Hmmm... Hey Spear... Did you know a 05-27 or 08-42?"
>"No... I don't think so."
"Mmmm"
>You follow the Blood trial to the double doors that lead into the next storage room.
>Spearmint folds the blanket and drags it to the door, "I want to check the other room first."
"Okay"
>You open the door. and a horrible smell washes over you. You scrunch your nose and cringe.
>As you wonder why you never seem to find pleasant smells you spot a corpse that looks like it's been mostly eaten. It smells like it's only been like this a day or two you think.
>>
>>28791792
Try to avoid gagging as we look around for any other things in the room.
>>
>>28791792
Gross.Try to ignore the body and look around for anything useful.
>>
>>28791792
Check the forklift. Does it work?
>>
>>28791792
hmmm that's a suspicious shroom, and are those black dots spores? That could be bad. We should cover our snoots just to be safe. Make sure to boop them for luck first though.
>>
>>28791792
Warn PB to NOT come in here. She doesn't need to see this.
>>
File: 11-52-480.png (403KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-480.png
403KB, 768x768px
>>28791847
>>28791865
>>28791997
>>28792011
>You try not to gag as you push on into the room.
"PB you might want to hold your nose."
>"Wh- Fuck!.. What died in there!?"
"A pony."
>"Sweet letters to Twilight, That's bad."
>Photo Bomb picks up Spear's Blanket and wraps it around her nose.
>Flies swarm the pony's corpse but they seem to mostly avoid you.
>The three of you push on into the room. You briefly check the forklift but it seems to have been out of fuel for some time.
Eventually you come across a broken robot which seems to have busted open a box of needles and empty syringes and a box of what looks like some kind of battery packs.

You also spot a door that leads to a dark corridore.
>>
>>28792016
Was that a medical robot? Are there any label on the box of needles? Take the battery pack.
>>
>>28792016
Take a battery or two and a few empty syringes.
>>
>>28792016
Peak through the door, what do we see? Also does this room have any windows to the outside? Is there a way to climb up and see what's out there?
>>
File: 11-52-481.png (485KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-481.png
485KB, 768x768px
>>28792025
>>28792028
>>28792034
>Looking up you see that this storage room also has a big outside window. Well at least you think it has the outside on the other side since orange light pours in. unfortunately the window is much too high to climb to.
>You take a closer look at the robot. It looks like one of the floating robots that shot Spear last time you died.
>A sort of dread washes over you as you paw at the machine.
>You find one of the boxes that the needles came in. It says that they are multi purpose sterile needles.
>You swipe one of the batteries and look into the dark hallway.
>The hallway ahead of you looks like it has some growth you can also see some signage as your eyes adjust to the low light.
>>
Stopping here to sleep.
Good night.
>>
There are more dead things around here then I expected.
>>
>>28792186
I'm a little late, but I really like that look of surprise on Spearmint
>>28791792
See if one of the batteries fits in the radio. Can the radio get a signal?
>>
Can someone read those signs? They say Loading Elevator and Energy, right?
>>
>>28792186
Hang on what do those robots shoot again? Are we lucky enough to have found something we can crowbar open in order to receive precious boolets?
>>
>>28792186
Tell the others that we might've found another route other than going back to that ai door upstairs.
>>
>>28792186
We have to check out that window somehow. Can we try to stack crates?
>>
>>28792186
A loading elevator? Hell yeah! If we weren't lacking in ammo and an extra gun, we could try that to reach the top! We're there any crates that could'very Been opened with the crowbar?
>>
>>28792186
>>28794083
Yeah, we definitely need that crobar if we don't have one already. We should pry open all the crates we can too.
>>
>>28792186
Say hi to mister bonny by the window
>>
Whatever happened to photo bombs camera?
>>
>>28792186
Check the energy door.
>>
File: 1478138845686.jpg (2KB, 70x75px) Image search: [Google]
1478138845686.jpg
2KB, 70x75px
>>28795556
Say hi to this happy little goo puddle while we're at it.
>>
Throw the snaek!
>>
>>28798206
snek is not for throwing
>>
>>28792016
It's not that bad PB, she probably came back to life later.
>>
Slap PB on the ass.
>>
>>28801459
Then say go get em tiger
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.