[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Them's pissing dicks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Just a weekly reminder that this is the stupidest shit ever and has no business in the MLP fandom. Artists can stop making content for this crap. I am so sick of seeing it.
>>
>>28785230
U a babby.
>>
File: 1447209875095.png (277KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1447209875095.png
277KB, 700x700px
Cool opinion
>>
>>28785230
nice bait dood
>>
>>28785230
>look mom!
>I´m shitposting on /mlp/,yaaaay!
have a (You),OP
>>
>>28785230
This is why you're a narrow-minded faggot and why Hasbro rules over you. Communistic retard.
>>
>>28785230
What could we possibly do about it.
>>
File: trixie sleepy.png (242KB, 358x448px) Image search: [Google]
trixie sleepy.png
242KB, 358x448px
>>28785230
>>
File: 1476655543133.png (201KB, 368x383px) Image search: [Google]
1476655543133.png
201KB, 368x383px
Not even worth a (You).

Why is it that there's always some ultra-autist with sand in their vagina over someone or somethinig? I don't care that much about Mando. I don't care that much about BlackGryph0n (or however the fuck he spells his pseudonym). I don't care that much about the Crebers. I don't care that much about Peter New or his dick. I don't care that much about Jim Miller. I don't care that much about Jay Fosgitt. I don't care that much about Them's Fightin' Herds. I don't care that much about whatever your drama-du-jour is. I care about personal small horse and how fucking cute and sexy they are.

If you can't put together a cogent argument without being a complete bitch-nigga about it, you're basically taking a shit in the corner and turning on an oscillating fan, then shouting at the top of your lungs, "HI ANON! I SHIT ON YOUR FLOOR!" Be thankful no one can actually follow through on Internet Tough Guy threats, because if they could you'd get your ass beat.

Post reasonable argument, and some of us listen. Post bullshit, collect cheap (You)s, and make /mlp/ an even worse place to lurk.
>>
>>28785662
Nice pasta
>>
>>28785230
Have a pity (You), you poor child.
>>
>>28785230
Aren't you a hypocrite.
>>
Thanks for the weekly reminder that this game exists. I should draw up some fanart.
>>
>>28785842

I like you.
>>
I've seen this knocking around. What is it? A game?
>>
>>28786804
There used to be a 2d fighter pony fan game in the making called fighting is magic. It got shot down by Hasbro lawyers, so the devs decided to scrap the bulk of their work and finish the game without the pony IP, but came up with their own original characters and world instead.

These new designs are obviously still very close to MLP in style, and were actually made by Lauren Faust herself, who kinda joined the team out of spite for Hasbro. They also ran a crowdfund where they got over half a million of funding, got Mike Zaimont of Skullgirls fame to license their fighting game engine to them, paid for the fighting game gold standard GGPO netcode license, and this is a pretty high quality project with a lot of potential all around.

Though a lot of people are still pissed over the fact that they "abandoned" MLP and made their own (lucrative...) thing instead of fighting through and sticking to ponies. There is debate about whether or not this is still "pony" enough to be posted here at all. Though 4chan mods ruled that it is, if only because of how hard /v/ shits about it due to it's pony heritage.

That's the jiffy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.