[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTRORPG: Pretending to be Children Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 8

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (3MB, 1200x3024px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
3MB, 1200x3024px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
CALLING SHEETS!!
>>
>>28776216
http://pastebin.com/hrNsNEES
>>
File: Bed Sheet Ghost.jpg (44KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Bed Sheet Ghost.jpg
44KB, 1200x630px
>>28776216

http://pastebin.com/Hqa03pmD
with all of his hooves this time!

He can't really afford a costume, so he 'borrowed' a bedsheet and cut holes in it. It smells a little funny.
>>
File: bbdoom1.jpg (626KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bbdoom1.jpg
626KB, 680x1024px
>>28776216
http://pastebin.com/hk2vHcmk
>>
File: Hail Hydra.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hail Hydra.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>28776216
http://pastebin.com/P3xZpvT4

Tonight, the brave and valorous Lights Out takes to the dark side...in the name of candy, of course! Becoming a shield throwing super villain!
>>
>>28776216
http://pastebin.com/911iPtni
>>
>>28776216

http://pastebin.com/EFFq5wA0
>>
File: Suburb Map.png (103KB, 1446x836px) Image search: [Google]
Suburb Map.png
103KB, 1446x836px
>Erzähler [m. Unicorn Poet] 5/5
>Lights Out [f. batpony Ranger] 6/5
>Hasel [f. Pegasus Hermit] 5/5
>Kid Nero [m crystalpony Preacher] 5/5
>Urchin [m mudslime Samurai] 5/5
>Kazurat [m zigger Illusionist] 5/5

>>28776216
Tonight is Nightmare Night!
And in a transparent cry for attention Princess Luna has invited all of Equestria to partake in the biggest Nightmare Night festival Canterlot has ever host. Your parent's, the hip and cool horses they, totally weren't gonna miss this shindig and drove to Canterlot taking you with them. Along the way they acquainted other parents who shared the same vexation for having to drag toddlers throughout the entire festivities. In a remarkable feat of poor parenting they hired a stranger at the last minute to supervise you all. A college pony named Sick Wick. He might smell like burnt tire rubber laced with oregano but this guy's the guy your awful parents hired to watch over you.

"heheh hay little squirts" The rastafarian Unicorn spoke with a raspy laidback croak "hehe yeah, so like I'm suppose to look after you guys and shit but uuh hehe I'm not really it y'know. This guy, Fuckin wild cat, at my college haha hehheheh he's got a halloween bash happening in the neighborhood. So I'm just gonna chill there, burn some reefer. You guys have fun trick'or'treatin. Your parents already paid me so don't worry 'bout me okay little guys. Hehe laaaaaaaater."
And with that Sick Wick put on his headphone and lit a dooby. He walks away to the loudest, biggest house on the block.

Go ahead, pick a house, or panic, whatever kids do when left alone.
>>
>>28776381
Erzahler laughs. "Well that saves us the trouble of sneaking out. Too bad for him, I've already got a plan for maximum candy output."

He hops onto his bike, carrying a noodle cart. "Let's hit it, I'm Erzahler and I'm your tour guide for this evening. I get the big bars and jelly beans and the rest of you can fight over the shitty candy corn."

He leads the way to Horseshoe cul-de-sac.
>>
>>28776381
"Candy!"

Urchin says, running down Applewood Street in his simple ghost costume, heading down to a nicely decorated house in the front,

"I don't even have to steal it!"

he knocks on the door, holding out his empty coin pouch.
>>
>>28776381
The young, off-white pegasi, her green-mane done up into a pair of braided-pigtails leading down past her neck in a Germaneic dress, swings her pillow-case bag back and forth in her hooves as she listens to the drunken/high/insane(?) rastafarian unicorn drop them off where they are in the streets. She brings her pillow case up close to her chest, looking around with concern at the various strange ponies she doesn't know, and shouts out after the stallion, "W-wait! You can't just LEAVE us here! Mister!" She shouts, before her muzzle droops down more to the ground. "Gr-great..."

>>28776416
>>28776381
She moves slowly away from the other fillies to get closer to her brother, the shy filly looking up to him on his bike, "B-but Erzy, Papa said to stay with the older pony, y-you're gonna get us in trouble." She calls out after him, hurrying along on flappy wings as she tugs her pillow-case along with the stuffed animal and flash-light at the bottom.
>>
>>28776381
"So...we get to go out and get candy like the gwown ups?"
She raises her shield in the air with a cheer.
"Awesome!"

>>28776416
>>28776418
>>28776458
"Hey! I got an idea! Let's all split up, then come back hewe, and tell evewypony what each house is giving! That way we can get what we want and not what we don't want!"
She runs off to Miracle Horn Street before getting confirmation from the others, running the to the first house with a large, brown paper bag nearly as big as she is.
>>
>>28776458
"We're a lot safer looking after ourselves than we'd be with him looking after us. You don't want the kind of candy they pass out where he's going."

>>28776488
"Don't eat any before you get back, I'll trade you!"
>>
>>28776381

"Well, ain't that a slack-off."

Seeing the older unicorn go away, the zebra colt struggled with mixed feelings down there, ignoring the younger one in the process. From one hand, that was gold in wrong hooves. From the other, that was easy way out. Deciding to tell the parents truth about this guy AFTER he gets the candy, he was all up for the candy hunt ahead.

First, he needed a proper mount for the trat-or-treating though. Something, which the guards at the Canterlot gates would probably raise an eyebrow at, had they seen it. Now, where did he put those parts...

... and thus, the zebra began to fish out parts from in-between its bulky, blingity costume, piece by piece constructing... a mechanical undead snake look-a-like! Truly, a mount fit for a proud tomb king.

Hopefully, parts haven't gone missing along the
way to the capitol...

>Hat Magic
> DC10 to pull out an object wider than the hat.

>Improvise: automatic instant, recharge 3; Tossing a solution together can be better than stopping to make a plan. Your next roll succeeds on a 4+ but cannot crit.

[d10]
>>
>>28776458
>>28776381
The young crystal pony looks around from behind his tin mask in confusion [though none can see it]

"Is this unusual? I thought that strange unicorn was supposed to take us to candy?" he says walking along with Hasel.
>>28776416
"'I'm Nero. You seem knowledgeable of this festival. How does it work exactly? Do we just go to the houses and demand candy?"
>>
>>28776498
>[1d10: error]
>>
>>28776498
>>28776509

[1d10]
>>
>>28776500
"Yeah, you gotta go up and say 'Hey, candy please!' or something like that. They give you more if you recite the ancient, hallowed Nightmare Night chant, which they used to say to scare off Nightmare Moon: 'Nightmare Night, what a fright, give me something sweet to bite.'"
>>
>>28776496
"'Kay! But the Supew Fwuit Pops are all mine! Mwahaha!"
>>
>>28776488
As the bat filly shouts out her suggestion, the pegasi jumps with surprise, and flutters around to the far side of her brother's bike, "G-going off on our own? I-I don't think I'm old enough..."

>>28776496
"W-why? He just said he was gonna go to a party." She stomps a hoof, "I can't believe he just left, that bum..."

>>28776500
As Nero comes up to follow along with her and Erzy, her braided-tails jump a bit, clearly intimidated by the mask, and she paces beside the other side of his bike, "W-well yeah, he was SUPPOSED to... I-I guess some kids go out all by themselves but I never did..."
>>
>>28776526
Nero listens to this, hoof under his chin.

"What kind of devil is scared off by demands for sweets?"
>>28776534
"Our parents chose a very foolish guardian. What kind of fool abandons his charges so carelessly?"
>>
>>28776534

"I'm not all smiles with that either, but hey, look at the bright side for a sec. We get to do what we want and we can all blame him for anything after stuff happens"

>>28776526
>>28776562

The zebra colt is perplexed.

"Uhh, didn't they scare off Nightmare Moon by actually giving her candy? Like, you know, whole of Equestria hunting her down with more offerings after she's long had fill?"
>>
>>28776458
You hop on the pegs of Erzahler's cart and see what he sees.

>>28776458
>>28776458
Erzahler and Hasel ride their way down into the culdesac, the wind breezing past their fur as they do. Erzah bikes past a couple of other trickertreaters, unable to hear whatever their talking about as you speed by. You make it to the culdesac which has substantially more trickertreaters coming through than any of the streets you last saw.

>>28776488
>>28776500
You hop on over to Miracle Horn Street happy and oblivious. The first house you reach remarkably has some burnt marks on the concrete of the stoop, along with some ashes. Besides that their are decorations all over the place, totally looks like somewhere you'd get candy.

>>28776418
You go on to the first house. Two other trickertreaters marching out the porch before you, with glee in their faces and candy in their baskets. As they walk away you hear some parts of their conversation "noo! We can't seperate big bro! What if the bullies find us. They like to gang up on the ones on their own"
The door opens after you knock. A mare greets you "Hi little foal, Happy nightmare night." She drops a miniture candy bar into your bag "And why are you alone? don't you have any friends?"

>>28776498
You pull out some mechanical parts and all sorts of doohickey out of your hat. Once you finish blindly tinkering away you take a step back to look at your work. Its a cute looking snake tricycle. The parts were old so it looks like a hand me down, but at least it's original
>>
>>28776534
"Mom mom and dad went to a different kind of party. Sweaty back there went to a party where they're gonna do drugs and choke on their own vomit."

>>28776562
>>28776593
"I'll ask her the next time we're in Canterlot."

>>28776622
"Hmmm..."

He bikes on up to the least busy house. When they get to the front, he knocks on the door, straightening out his costume, standing tall.
>>
>>28776622
>Candy count: 1 mini

"Ghosts don't have friends. We're dead."

He says cheerfully, quickly running to the next house hoping for more candy.
>>
>>28776622
>>28776500
Corection: Kid Nero is actually with Hasel and Erzahler
>>
>>28776622
She looks at the ashes oddly, but figures it as noting as she rushes up to the door and knocks, reciting the lines to get some candy.
>>
>>28776593
"I-I guess that might happen, b-but, what if he blames it all on US instead...?"

>>28776636
Hasel's eyes open wide, "What?! Ewwww!" she sticks out her tongue, wretching, "W-what kind of báichī does DRUGS on Nightmare Night?!"

>>28776562
>>28776526
From behind her brother's bike, the Gretel look alike raises a hoof, "I-it's not just to scare her off: Nightmare Moon wants to eat us tonight, b-but if we give her candy, I think she likes that better so she'll leave us alone until next year."

She digs into her pillow-sake, pulling out the flash light and turning it on, then pointing it towards the trees, "She's probably watching us, right now... looking for us."

>>28776622
Grabbing on tightly to the bike with the noodle cart attached, Hasel keeps a steady eye out as she looks at all of the other, bigger kids going about the cul-de-sac. As it finally comes to a stop and she looks out at all the kids going through, she gets a little more nervous with the increase population, but imagines the candy population must be high here to draw so many. So she tugs on Erzy's mane roughly as she points at the first house on the left, fluttering slightly above the ground. "C-c'mon, I pick this one, I pick this one! T-they must be giving out a lot here for so many fillies to come."
>>
>>28776636
>>28776704
"S-she's here?!" the young colt asks in surprise, eyes scanning the trees.

"What a barbaric celebration! Forcing children to gather sweets to ward off a demon!" he complains angrily, crossing his arms.

"Not that I'm afraid of anything! My gods are many times greater then this fiend and her sweettooth!"
>>
File: Tomb Kings on snake mounts.jpg (38KB, 444x319px) Image search: [Google]
Tomb Kings on snake mounts.jpg
38KB, 444x319px
>mount+costume reference in pic related

>>28776622

Seeing everyone regroup and take off, Kazurat climbs his construct and begins to ride it, deciding to follow in the hoofsteps of the Saddle Arabian colt.

>>28776659

Hearing the conversation and witnessing the colt's attempt to leave early, Kazurat slides in from the side of the street, addressing aforementioned:

"No friendsssss? Even from placesssss.... BEYOND!?"

The serpent's hypnotic glare was working its magic...

>World Warp - giving the mare an impression of hallowed voices and shivering floor tiles, as if the undead were about to burst through it in a moment:

[1d10]

The zebra had the snake curl up behind the saddle arabian and rise it's head, arising suddenly from behind it with in a menacing ready-to-strike snake pose.

>Undead snake jumpscare:

[1d10]
>>
>>28776704
"Only losers who aren't gonna get some sick REAL candy."

>>28776764
"Fortunately for you, she's not picky about what kinda candy you give her. I dropped off some low-quality peasant chocolate one year and I've had good dreams ever since."

>>28776704
"But by the time we get to the head of that line, they'll already have given out so much that either we won't get any, or we'll only get a little bit."
>>
>>28776764
As you cross your arms, Hasel shakes her head, "H-hey, it's okay to be afraid you know. That's what everyone tells me, she's really, REALLY scary..." she reaches down at her dress, pulling down slightly at the hems, "But, th-that's why we wear costumes, see? She won't eat us if we're in disguise."

>>28776636
As Erzhaler goes up to the least busy house, she stays close to him, but as he rings the door bell she positions herself in front of him, putting out her pillow-sack first so she'll get the first load of candy. She thinks she does it rather slyly.
>>
>>28776831
She nods her head, "That's what I thought too. They're gonna be sorry they missed out on this..."

>Missed the post before I made this >>28776842 adding to it
As Erzhaler explains the logic of going up to the least busy house, she nods her head, "Okay, I guess that makes sense... oh! Wait, what if they're only not busy because they're already out of candy? C-could they give it out so early?!"
>>
>>28776659
Just as you walk out you bump into a burly pony sucking on an applejuice box. And next to him stands two other ponies. "Hay you should really watch where ya goin, squirt" the tallest of the three ponies says to you. He looks a bit older, probably a middleschooler

"Yeah, you tell em Rex" The shortest of the troupe says
"I am Burlap, dontcha see me tellin him. Now pipe"
"Huhuhuh yeah you tell him" The burlier pony with the juice box says. He seems a tad slow.
"What did I just say!" Rex barks

"Anyway I think you owe my friend some candy -wait. What, just one measly bar." He grabs it out of Urchin's basket with a quick motion.
>>28776786
You ride your snake up onto porch and slam right into the front door as it closes. when you get up you see some bullies harassing Urchin by the sidewalk.

>>28776703
You wait on the the porch in your cute little costume eager for some candy. The door is flung open and you are greeted by a belligerent blind elderly zebra. "Ya ain't goona get me wif duh burnin poop dis time! Ya mangy little rugrats! Come get some!" The Zebra swings his cane left and right trying to hit you

[1d10]

>>28776704
>>28776636
>>28776764
You find a house without any foals at all, lucky you. After you knock you end up standing at the door quite a while before someone answers. An elderly mare with a slow gait opens the door. "aww why hello little yuongyins. I bet you want some candy huh." She ambles over to the nighttable with a bowl of candy. Really taking her time with with. "here you go you little scamps. She drops a hoof full of jelly beans and taffy into eachother of your candy bags.
As you walk out of the house yard you find a young filly in a Nightmare Moon costume by the sidewalk crying as she hugs her basket full of candy.
>>
>>28776867
Urchin's muzzle bunches in frustration,

"Rex? You're named after something extinct! Gibbit back!"

he says, jumping on him.

first of all:
>Stance of the Cross: Self-inflicted helpless does not cause a wound of damage.
then:
>Purebred: A Saddle Arabian bloodline is a result of centuries of selective breeding. Though others may frown at such a practice, its results are obvious. And not only the positive ones. Choose one of your skills. You gain a +2 bonus to this skill. All your other skills suffer a -1 penalty. If you don’t have any skills that can receive the -1 penalty, then the -1 applies to your weapon skills and combat actions aside from the chosen skill. (Tackle)
>Grapple: passive, +1 to unarmed grabbing, throwing and wrestling down opponents
which modifies
Tackle: Recharge 2; Tackle an enemy to the ground, leaving yourself on the ground as well. One target enemy becomes helpless. You become helpless.
[1d10+3]
>>
>>28776842
"Pìgu, you think you're slick? If you get all the good ones, I'm putting a beetle in your strudel when we get back."

"If they already gave out the last of it, they'd either have turned out the lights, or they'd have gotten their house egged."

>>28776867
He securely locks his candy bag in a compartment in his noodle cart. "Thank you! Happy Nightmare Night!"

He bikes by the crying pony and stops. "What's the matter? You get scared? You're the scariest thing out here! Pretty good costume, you know."
>>
>>28776831
"Still yet. A cannibal devil appeased by chocolate and feeding on children? Lamashtu hardly presents so ghastly a visage!"
>>28776842
"I'm not afraid. But I am irritated. I was led to believe this was a day for gathering sweets, not a day for placating monsters!"
>>28776867
The young boy says the chant and gets his candy, looking it over with a pleased look, before putting a bit of taffy into his mouth. As he sees the crying girl, he walks over to her.

"Are you okay?" he asks.
>>
>>28776867
"Ahh, wait! Thewe isn't anything thewe! Just a filly wanting candy!"
She calls out, trying to talk the old zebra down from being so crazy.
"Please don't huwt me! I'm not actually a supew villain!"

>DC-1 to social rolls
[1d10]
>>
>>28776867

"Ow!"

The colt takes a moment to collect himself after the unplanned horizontal landing. Feeling the bum on his head, he's offput by the thought of even trying to trick-or-treat this house again. Given the painful experience, he doubts he'd just get the mood going enough as to perform for the audience there.

"Ugh... forsooth."

>>28776913

What catches his attention is the scene at the corner of his eye. One of the other kids that was being theoretically taken care of by the grown-up Unicorn was suffering from bullies already! Regardless of the outcome, he deemed it neceessary to report that when the time comes.

Meanwhile, he was all up for channeling his bad mood into giving these bullies a really bad day.

Mounting the snake again, he tucked himself closely behind its neck as he approached the situation and moved his mount's head, giving the impression as if were speaking on its own when he said these words as intimidatingly as he could to the remaining sidekicks:

"Having a sssweet tooth? You look like some fine ssssnacks yourselvesss!"

>Snake scare

[1d10]
>>
>>28776916
As her brother calls her an ass, she scrunches up her muzzle, looking up at him with puffy cheeks, "Ladies first! And if you put ANYTHING in my strudel then I'm gonna find spiders to put in your noodles..." she says with a tongue sticking out. "Bet they taste like spider-web anyhow..."

>>28776948
As Nero insists he isn't afraid, Hasel gives a small chuckle. "If you say so..." before she smiles, "Oh, well, we don't need to give her ALL of our candy, we get to keep most of it!"

She points at herself, "I-I'm Hasel, by the way. This is my brother Erzhaler. Who are you supposed to be dressed as?"

>>28776867
As the old lady opens the door, she smiles and shouts, "Nightmare Night! What a fright! Gimme something sweet to bite!" And waits eagerly for the down-pour of jelly beans and taffy from her bowl, although the length of time she makes her wait to do so does make her bite her cheek in anticipation as she flaps her wings impatiently.

After being filled on their candy, she looks at the crying girl, wandering up to the Nightmare Night filly with surprising forwardness for her shyness. "W-what's wrong? Are you scared?"
>>
>>28777003
"Gosh you're such a nerd."

Urchin says, rolling his eyes.
>>
>>28777019

The zebra looks from behind the snake's head:

"Wow, way to go, calling one out when he tries to help you. Do you want me to regret that already?"
>>
>>28777053
"I want my candy!"
>>
>>28777014
Nero glares at Hasel when he says he's scared again, not that she can see that behind his mask.

"My name is Nero. I'm dressed as 'Doctor Doom'. I don't actually know who that is, but his attire is quite strange for a physician."
>>
>>28776948
"Well, when you're imprisoned on the moon for a bajillion years, you can't be a picky eater."

>>28777014
He licks his lips in the manner he always does when he wants to annoy. "Why would I turn down some spider stew? I'll share some with you if you want. It's sooo good. Spiders tell some good stories, too."
>>
>>28777094
Lights Out sniffs a little bit and rubs where she got hit.
"I'm telling my mom on you later," she says than leaves before he has the chance to swing again.

She shakes herself off a bit and tries the house next door, going up to the door, knocking, and saying the Nightmare Night chant.
>>
>>28777118
*latew
>>
>>28777094
"Give it baaack!"

>Stance of the Tiger: You cannot benefit from weapon tags, but gain +2 to all normal attacks
>Pickpocket: requires helpless foe; can be used while helpless; Quickly snatch an item from a dazed enemy. On success, steal a weapon, armor piece, or other item from the opponent. If the enemy has nothing to steal, they roll at DC+2 to get up. Counts as a basic attack.
[1d10+1] (2-1 due to purebred)
rolling to get his candy back/get more candy then he started with
>>
>>28777118
>>28777139
sorry was deleting and reposting for neatness.

>>28776913
"Rex means King in latin! Dork!" Rex retorts
You successfully tackle Rex. Sending him to the ground. He struggles to get up as he launches insults at you
[1d10: 7]

"Ahh get off me you homo! I don't do that stuff with dumb little runts like you!" He then calls over to his grunts "c'mon boys what're you waiting for! an invitation get him"
And in a startle the two other ponies come over to put the beat down on you.
[1d10+1: 6 + 1 = 7] [1d10+1: 9 + 1 = 10]
>>28777003
The kids continue beating your friend. The shorter pony of the three named Burlap tells you "Hay nice bike." before continuing his belligerent kicking.

>>28776916
>>28776948
>>28777014
She shuts her wailing cries to little snibbles as Erzahler gets close to her. "*sniff* no I'm not.. I'm not the scariest thing..."
At further prodding by the rest of you she opens up "*sniff* A big mean bully took my Woona dolly wahaha!" She explodes in another cry before wiping her tears. "at first he wanted all my candy but I wouldn't give it to him, so he told me if I could beat him at jump rope I could keep my candy. A-and -and then when I lost he wanted it, but I couldn't give it. It took me a long time for all this.. So instead he took my woona doll and left to go play tetherball at the big house *sniff*"

>>28776975
You cannot quell this old Zebra's blood rage. He hits you with his cane and you lose 4hits. At 2/5
"Hahah! Yer tricks ain't gonna work on me ya scoundrels! Ye better get on git! Ah got many frustrations for the youth and good excuse for em."
>>
>>28777139
goes to
>>28777148
>>
>>28777080
"Y-your mask is pretty scary for a 'doctor' too..." Hasel mumbles, "He looks like the type that doesn't even give you a sucker after a shot." She looks down at her dress, pulling up on the sides of the skirt, "Do you wanna know what I am?"

>>28777084
As her threat completely backfires, the little sister bleches, shaking her head, "G-gross! You're a dumb egg, Erzy, no pony wants to eat SPIDERS!" She says with a tiny kick to your cart wheel. "What do you mean they 'tell good stories'?"

>>28777094
As the crying pony tells them her tale of woe, Hasel's eyes open wide as she's told that her luna dolly was stolen. "WHAT?! T-th-they took your dolly?!"

She opens up the pillow sack, reaching down to grab at her stuffed lion Shi-shi (chosen guardian of her candy hordes) and digs him out, giving the stuffed a lion a little nuzzle in re-assurance he'll never leave her before sticking him back in the candy bag. "T-that's awful! You should tell on those bullies, where's your mama and papa? They'll get her back for you!"
>>
>>28777157
last post to >>28777148
>>
>>28777157
"I do!" he corrects her. "Well, last night, when mom and mom were putting the last stitching and trimming on my costume, a spider came over and whispered in my ear a story about how they're gonna EAT ALL YOUR CANDY!"

He chucks a plastic toy spider down into Hasel's candy bag.

>>28777148
"What'd he look like?"
>>
>>28777084
"She was imprisoned upon the Moon? For how long? A 'bajillion' is not a real number."
>>28777157
Nero pulls down his hood, taking off the mask to reveal the pretty face of a crystal pony, short blonde hair with red eyes.

"I thought so, but it does get pretty hot wearing it. And sure, what are you dressed as?" he asks.
>>28777148
>>28777157
"He robbed you on a religious festival?! Does he treat your gods so callously? Hmmpf!"

"Stand here, I'll be right back." he says marching off to find this bully playing tetherball.
>>
>>28777148
>>28777139

Feeling conflicted intensified. The very first pony to commend his vehicle was clearly a part of a bully gang.

He couldn't just stand someone being treated this way though. Although he did not have the strength to fight off three ponies at once, he had his prided vehicle at his disposal. Hitting a few buttons, he had the snake extend its head like a crane and fish out the saddle arabian colt with its jaws (filled with fake teeth)

>Rescuing Urchin, assuming it needs a roll:
>Improvise - DC of above is 4+

[1d10]

If succesful in his attempt, he pedals away as fast as he can, fleeing atop of his snakemount, with Urchin still in the jaws' grasp:

>Sprinter: Once per combat you can perform feat of great speed as part of an escape or charge. If used to escape combat only fast fliers are able to catch up with you as long as there is open terrain. If used as part of a charging attack your attack will hit on a DC -1
>>
>>28777207
As Erzhaler chucks the spider into her bag, Hasel freaks out and drops her candy-sack on the ground, grabbing at the stuffed-lion in her sack to swat at the plastic spider before she realizes it's not real. She gets red in the face and re-collects her stuff, "N-no they didn't... you're just making that up like you do all the time."

She gives a smirk, "If they did, I'd just make papa gimme YOURS. He'd do it for me."

>>28777227
As he pulls off the mask, a small blush appears on Hasel's face, but she quickly shakes it off before she lets anyone see. "O-oh! Um, I'm Gretel!" She pulls at the hems of the skirt and gives a twirl in mid-air thanks to her wings, "From the fairy tale. Isn't it cute?"

>As you stomp off towards the big house
"W-wait! You might get hurt, w-we should tell a grown-up!"
>>
>>28777279
"I've never heard of her. What tale is she from?" he asks.

"Do you want to live forever?" he mocks, walking off.
>>
>>28777227
"Okay, it was closer to a thousand than a bajillion. Cause they got in a fight and they were jealous of each other."

>>28777279
"Yeah I'll bet he would, he lets you get away with too much. That's why me and Gallutz are gonna eat it all before you can steal it! Ha-ha!"
>>
>>28777118
"Go on ya harlot! I'll put the cane to her flank to and everyone'a all yalls!" He waves his cane at you in frustration as you walk on to the next house.

You stand at the porch of the next house and the door opens just as you finish your chant "Happy Nightmare Night!" A young colt greets you at the door, putting a chocolate bar in your basket "Aww why do you look so sad little filly. Did someone play a trick on you?"

>>28777139
You reach a hoof into one of their candy bags but just before your hoof can touch some sweet sweet candy your jaw is kicked in by the two ponies surrounding you. The burly pony says with glees "huhuh yeah that what you get and next we're gunna pee on you haha."

"No! Shut up Stokey we're not doing that. That's weird!" Rex says.

With your jaw locked and in pain you lose the energy to keep Rex down and really go helpless taking 7 hits.
>>28777233
>>28777139
Kazurat comes to the rescue grapping Urchin up from helpless. Who is now at 3/4. And drives all the way down to Horseshoe Culdesac with Urchin in his snake bike's mouth. You see the other half of your party, Kid Nero, Erzahler, and Hasel speaking with a crying girl.

>>28777157
You see a sting of jealousy in the little filly's eyes as she sees you snuggle your precious dolly.
She's just finished wiping away the tears and sounds more coherent now "N-no.. My parents left me with a criminally irresponsible pot head. *sniff* and he left me too.."
>>28777207
"He was wearing a megazord costume. Like from power rangers. And he likes to compliment himself a lot, like he's big stuff. but he's really just a big bully"

>>28777227
You go on your way, determined to give this villain his comeuppance. You don't find a tether ball in the area but hear the swings of a rope and the hitting of a ball from behind the backyard of the Largest house in the neighborhood. The one that pothead left too.
>>
>>28777302
"You never heard of it? Really? Um, well, its a filly and a colt who go out to the woods and find a big gingerbread house with candy in it. The witch who lives there lets them eat all the candy and they get fat, and then she tries to eat them...." She pauses, "I don't really remember what happened after that but I think an axe-stallion came to cut open the witches belly and get them out okay."

>"Do you want to live forever?"
"Umm.... yes? Kind of? At the least I want to keep all my candy tonight!"

>>28777322
"Thaaaaat's because I'm the little princess of the family." She says with a self-righteous smirk, fluttering happily there in the air before he lays out the counter-move to her plan. "B-but then you and Gallutz will get tummy-aches and lots of cavities eating it all at once like that! You don't want THAT, do you?!"

>>28777351
After she puts the stuffed-lion back in the bag, weary of the little girl's jealous look, she frowns, "Oh no... you too? I'm sorry..." she says, looking down at the ground, "Our parents are at a party too or we'd have them do it..."

"W-well, I-I don't really know if I want to get involved, but, if you come with us and point him out, I-I think I might have a way to steal the dolly back without him noticing. Will you take us?"
>>
>>28777351
"Thanks! And...kinda, I think?" She sounded more unsure than sad now.
"I think somepony played a twick on the stallion at that house," she says, pointing to the old zebra's house, "and then he thought I was playing a twick on him."
She gives a slight hum.
"So thewe must me a expewt twickstew on the loose! Becaweful tonight."
>>
>>28777390
"I'm not from around here." he confesses, listening to the story before walking off.
>>28777351
Nero heads towards the sound, looking for the one with the doll.
>>
>>28777351
He nods. "Welp, we're off. We'll be back with the doll before the night's over!"

Considering he and Hasel are the only ones who ACTUALLY KNOW what the bully looks like now, he goes to look for the bully.

>>28777390
"Whatever, we're big and tough colts. Holzkhole and Chiu will get the rest that we don't want. And you'll get NOTHING, cause you just know our parents are gonna chow down on your candy, if the spiders leave them any."
>>
>>28777351
>>28777390
>>28777398
>>28777440

The zebra drives him pimpin snakeride down the alley, greeting the other kids and putting down Urchin on the ground:

"Hey there! How's the trick-or-treating going for you so far?"

He eyes the little filly.

"Hey, you're a new one, aren't you? Name's Kazurat. What's the problem...?"
>>
>>28777351
Urchin sniffles.

"Now I've started with even less than I did before..."
>>
>>28777440
As Erzahler brings down the details of how her mother, father, other siblings, and worst of all spiders chow down the entirety of her candy, Hasel forces back a small yelp at the back of her throat, stomping a hoof against the side of the noodle cart, "No they won't! T-they'll let me have my candy, I earned it. W-why would spiders want MY candy anyhow, what'd I ever do to them? W-what if I just use some of my magic and hide it?"

As Erzy goes after the bullies knowing their descriptions, she tugs on his tail, "Wait, what if they steal our candy too? She said they were big colts, remember?"

>>28777448
>>28777459
As the pained Urchin and the tomb-snake riding zebra come rolling back up to them all, she gasps in surprise and dives behind Erzahler's cart again to avoid being run over. "D-did you guys already come back from the other streets? We've only been to one house so far but..." she looks at the filly, "Some bullies stole her dolly away."
>>
>>28777448
"Hi Kazuwat, my name is Lights Out. And I think I got twicked by an evil twickstew mastewmind; like evil supew genius levels of evil mastewmind!"
She rubs where she got hit.
"Still huwts, though. But its okay, cause these ponies have chocolate baws!"
>>
>>28777459

The zebra colt softens, seeing the other get down so much.

"Aw man... wait a sec... lemme just..."

He checks whether he can't fish out some of his emergency bubble gum to give some to Urchin to cheer him up.

Strange that you'd bring bubble gum to Nightmare Night, isn't it?
Yeah, that's exactly why it's emenergency bubble gum.

>Hat magic
>Generic object, DC 6

[1d10]

If he does, he'll give some to both Urchin and the crying little filly, denying himself partaking in it, as to not have everyone swarm around for it.

"Now, come on, that's just starters. I'm sure we'll get more soon! Once the grown-ups see what these bullies do, they ain't gonna keep a piece of candy after this night!"
>>
>>28777522
"They took my coin purse, though..."
>>
>>28777398
"Well then, I'll make sure to be extra careful this nightmare night. You be safe now." He closes the door. As you exit the yard you see the rest of your party walking along the road, with a filly dressed in a nightmare moon costume leading them.

>>28777390
>>28777440
"O-okay, I think I can do that" she gets up from the ground and picks up her basket "Thank you so much, if you get my woona back for me I'll give you all of my candy! I just want my dolly back."
As you two leave the culdesac the little filly in the nightmare moon costume leads the way to the Largest house on the block. "This is the mcgallopigin's house, they're always having parties. They have a tether ball in the backyard so it has to be where he went."
>>28777448
>>28777459
You both tag along as you head for the house party where the little filly think's the bully might be "A big jerk took my woona dolly and now we're gonna get it back" She says with determination in her voice.
>>28777448
>>28777459
>>28777440
>>28777390
You eventually reach the house party, and it's bustling with music. You knock at first but theres no response so you decide to just walk in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL2CcVlx1p8

The house is filled with ponies in costumes, drinking and dancing to loud music. Sick Wick catches eye of all you little kids and stops you on your way to the backdoor. "Whoooooaa, what're all you fillies doin here. This ain't a place for little squirts. You guys could get me in big trouble."

>>28777433
The only way into the backyard is through the house party. You barge in after getting no response from knocking and make your way to the backyard. There you see a pony with a doll in his hoof by a tether ball and arguing with three other ponies his age. They are presumably teasing him about having a doll.
>>
>>28777501
"Hasel, candy doesn't matter. This holiday is about the fun of the night. That's why I've been joking about your candy getting stolen by this that and the other; it's fun to tease you. But, it's not fun to get your doll stolen by some jerk. Maybe it's fun for the jerk, but if it comes at her expense, we can't let that slide."

>>28777629
He goes to the backyard, preparing three bits of candy with Distill Life beforehand.
>Defaulting because not in combat, otherwise [1d10+1]
>>
>>28777629
Disregard my reply
>>28777650

Use this one (keeping the 10):

>>28777629
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFjE5A4UAJI

"Hey faggot, your delivery's here."

He splashes the jerk with the stolen doll with a cup of hot noodles. Most of the noodles end up flying into the bully's mouth. They are indescribably delicious.

Love Poison: recharge 1 after effect ends, spell; Infatuates the target, making it more willing to help others for three turns. In combat, they can only make supportive or helpful actions (such as healing or helping to recover from helpless), and they prioritize the caster over all others. They do not deal counterattack damage if anyone fails against them while affected. Outside of combat they will be more willing to do whatever the caster says.
>>
>>28777501

The zebra colt's ears drop down:

"Nah, can't say we've cleared that one - though i wouldn't recommend it... had some nasty bullies out there. Barely got Urchin out, before they kicked the hoofnails out of him... wait, she had some bully trouble too?" - he repeats, turning his gaze to the other one, mentioned by Hasel - "This place's a bummer. Either it's a vey candy-rich distrct and all the nasties are out here or it's this whole place that stinks" - the striped colt speaks rather dejectedly - "I think we might need to stick together if we want to keep our candy after tonight. What you think?"

Although he directs this question primarily to Hasel, he looks at others expectantly too.

>>28777509

Kazurat seems to rejoice at the bat pony's act:

"Can't agree with you more, Lights Out. We're gonna get em in the name of justice, am i right, candy hero?"

>>28777557

Uhh... let me see if i can get a spare candy bag for you...

>Hat magic
>Generic object, DC:6

[1d10]
>>
>>28777629
Urchin follows along, still upset about his candy and bag.
>>
File: YamiGlows-s0ep1.gif (182KB, 611x460px) Image search: [Google]
YamiGlows-s0ep1.gif
182KB, 611x460px
>>28777629
Nero walks through the party, ignoring the odd sounds and smells, before coming out to the arguing ponies.

"Hey! Thief!" the boy says walking over to them.

"You took that doll from a girl you beat in a game of jump-rope. I've come to challenge you for it back!"

"Play me at tetherball for it!" the kid says angrily, pointing up at the bully.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10+1] Intimidate
>>
>>28777683
"Yeah! Justice shall be dealt tonight!"
She then looks at her super villain costume and laughs a bit.
"Haha, ignowe the costume! I'm totally on your side!"

>>28777629
"Thanks again!" She says happily, then rejoins everyone else on the trip to the mega party house.

She looks up at Sick Wick, putting on a small act by striking a pose.
"Feaw not! Fow we awe hewe to face off against a bunch of mean, evil twickstew mastewminds that ave made theiw hideout in this backyawd! So can we head back thewe please?"
She puts on her best 'sad puppy' eyes for him.
"Pleeeeeeeaaase?!"

>acting cute to get past any college kid 'security'/Sick Wick
>Social, DC -1
[1d10]
>>
>>28777650
Hasel pauses, looking down at the ground as her brother lectures her. "O-oh... I... I guess you're right. I-if it was between my dolly and my candy I'd pick my dolly in a heart beat." She sniffles, "S-sorry I said I was gonna force Dad to give me all your candy, Erzy. I was teasing too."

>>28777683
"Oh no!" She looks at Urchin, frowning, "Y-you guys run into other bullies too?! T-they're going to ruin this Nightmare Night for everyone!" She nods her head, "Y-yeah, we're going to go get her dolly back right now but we should ALL stick together..."

>>28777629
She shakes her head, "You don't need to give us any of it, we just wanna get your dolly back to you."

>>28777629
As they walk into the party, Hasel gags and feels the need to cover her muzzle, looking around at all the drinking ponies. "Ugh, i-it smells awful in here. Like Mama's collection of drinks but mixed with a bunch of barf to it..." She looks around the party looking for a way to the backyard before she's stopped by Sick Wick. Seeing the others making for the backdoor, she looks to the big pony and tries to distract him so that the others can go out the door more easily.

"W-what? Why not!?" She demands, moving up to Sick Wick and kicking him in the shin, "We got left out there all by ourselves and you said we could go wherever we wanted? Well, we wanted to come here! Is there something wrong with doing what YOU told us to do?"

[1d10] Distracting the shit out of him so he doesn't see the others going outside to confront the bullies and try to stop them.
>Also convincing him to let kids be kids
>>
>>28777768
"I'll be taking your gummy bears as compensation."

>>28777722
"Hang on - I'll get the doll and the filly outta here so they can go trick-or-treating in peace. But you should definitely give this guy what he deserves. If you win, I'll make him eat a pastry with a dung beetle in it."
>>
>>28777629
>>28777768
>>28777765

Having both the pegasus and the bat pony in agreement to stick together, he stays there for them and joins the chorus:

"Yeah, you're minding your business, so why don't you let handle ours? Isn't that what you planned to do in the first place!?"

>Persuasion support?

[1d10]

>>28777694

Seeing the sad Urchin be sad, he decides to offer up an alternative:

"You can have mine. I... i guess i can keep the candy in the snake's belly? I had it as a candy reserve container anyway. Guess it's gonna be a bit hard having others pour it there... but i'll manage! So you keep it."

And thus, he offered his own bag to Urchin, knowing tough times and a lot of improvisation are in store for him this day.
>>
>>28777883
"T-thanks..."
>>
>>28777683
you pull out a bag of coughdrops.
>>28777722
You manage to strike some fear into the kids by the tether ball.
"Who the heck are these chumps?" The one known as Rex wonders out loud.

The pony with the doll sees you as formidable challenge, if you are a little foal "haha! You wanna play me! No one can beat me a tether ball, I'm the very best at my school. So if you wanna embarass yourself be my guest." He passes the ball to you. "I'll let you hit first"

"Sheesh Ballhog, you're really in loooove with that doll aren't you. You gonna sleep with it too." Rex teases.
>>28777680
You amble past Sick Wick, completely disregarding him
You enter the backyard and see the the pony with the doll about to have a match of tetherball with kid Nero. You intervene by sending a cup of piping noodles his way. The soup splashes over his face and the pony screams with pain, but then his screams turns into screams of ecstacy. A dumb, drooling smile is on his face appears "That was amazing!! I'd do anything for another!"

>>28777768
"Listen filly this is a big pony's place. You can't be in here when we're tryin to get our groove on. I'm pretty sure it's illegal."
>>28777765
Sick wick fights your mental hold on him, but soon surrenders to your cuteness. "maan this ain't fair. Alright go ahead little fillies."
>>28777883
"Ehh yeah, I guess I had this one comin. If anyone asks you don't know me.. got it kid."
>>
>>28777966
"This guy... āiyā."

He takes the doll from the pony's hoof. "Play against Nero. And when he wins, you're gonna go to the filly's parents and apologize for what you did, then you're gonna give her any candy you might have gotten this evening."

>>28777883
>>28777765
>>28777768
>>28777722
"I got the doll, everyone. Let's roll. Still got a boatload of houses we need to hit!"
>>
>>28777966
Urchin sulks, deciding to sneak into the house itself.

[1d10+1] sneakin
>>
>>28777966

With a pouting face, Kazurat marches past Sick Wick. Teamwork victory achieved. If it can be called this way, he pondered..

>>28777994

He greets Erza in the way:

"And we got Sick Wick outta the way. Alright! Let's go then. You wanna join us?" - he asks the filly, about to get her doll handed back to her - "I don't think these streets are safe to walk about alone anymore... i think i don't like this place overall. You from Canterlot?"

He says that on the way outta this place, onward to more trick-or-treating.
>>
>>28777966
"Thank you!" She says to him happily and runs to the backyard.

When she gets to the backyard, she strikes a heroic pose with her shield and announces herself.
"Halt evil doews! Youw weign of tewwow ends now! Tuwn youwselves over willingly, or be dealt swift justice by Lights Out the Bwave and...uhm...Justiceful!"

>do these lowly thugs comply with this might filly of justice?! (or at least play along with diabeetus?)
>DC-1
[1d10]
>>
>>28777966
>>28777765
>>28777883
As Sick Wick initially dismisses her, Hasel frowns and puffs up her cheeks in agitation, ready to make a run for it before she sees Lights Out and Kazurat help her out with their own persuasive methods. She smiles at their success as the irresponsible colt leaves them be, she looks up at Sick Wick, nodding her head, "Never heard of you, mister!"

She looks to the others as she presses on outside to rejoin the others.

>>28777966
>>28777994
>>28777722
As she heads outside, she looks at the collection of large bullies with a gulp, shrinking back to the shadows as she sees her brother and friends being to deal with him. She keeps back and out of sight to avoid drawing the large middle-schoolers ire, and keeps a close eye on them.

As Erzhaler comes back, she asks, "Y-you got it already? Really?!" she frowns, looking back at the bullies, "B-but wait, Erzy, they stole something else too. They stole candy from one of the kids we were dropped off with earlier, Urchin I think he said his name was. A-and who knows what else."
>>
>>28777966
>>28778044
>>28778048

Kazurat stops momentarily in his tracks, hearing these words. Could these have really been the same bullies that they encountered?

He turned around to check on that...

... and if they were... well, he had a little speck of special dust to make what Lights Out said a tad more realistic...:

>World Warp - making Lights Out look like an intimidating, real-life hero of justice.

[1d10]
>>
>>28777994
"Y-yes sir!" Ballhog salutes you and then resumes his playing with Nero.

The three other kids in the backyard look at one another stupified by what just happened.

>>28777999
unnecessary, but you do so anyway. You slither into the house and follow the rest of the party to the backdoor.
>>28778044
"uhuhhh what?" The dull looking pony named Stokey utters.

"Hay did you mama knock your teeth out. No one can understand you." Rex calls out to you.
>>28778043
>>28777999
Once in the backyard you see those three bullies again, Rex, Stokey, and that short one called Burlap. And beside them are three bags filled to the brim with stolen candy. Somewhere in there is Urchin's single piece.

"Hay its you again! And these are you friends I bet. Wussy you come back cuz you can't take me on your own!" Rex hounds at Urchin.
>>
>>28778048
"Listen," he whispers, voice shivering a bit. "I don't know how I possibly got that lucky with that noodle toss. I didn't think I'd be good enough with my magic to get off that easily. I don't wanna get my ass kicked, so I'll just fork over my haul and mooch off what Bildhauerin and Vichyssoise picked up. I don't need that much candy anyway!"

>>28778043
"Yeah, sure, a bigger group's better."
>>
>>28778073
>>28778097
You manage to produce some wicked special effects as Lights Out stands up to the bullies. They still can't make out what she's saying but there sure as heck scared now.
"Stokey are you peeing yourself! Stop that! you're makin us look bad." Re looks back at you all "We're not scared of you. We've takin candy from dozens of kids and we plan on keepin it."
>>
>>28778097
"I hardly know them I just got carried by a snake and now I'm here. I'm not getting any candy this halloween..."
>>
>>28778105
Hasel looks back at the bullies as her brother explains their position. She looks down at the ground, but then looks back to the girl that the dolly was stolen from with a soft sigh, "Well, I guess it is a lot more important we got her dolly back after all." She huffs, "Can we still tell on them though? I don't want you to get beat up at all," she says with a quick grasp of your hoof, tugging it lightly, "That'd make this the official WORST Nightmare Night of all time! B-but I hate seeing bullies get away with stealing candy."

>>28778097
>>28778073
>>28778142
As the bullies tease at Urchin and Kazurat, Hasel huffs, going inbetween them and the bullies and refusing to acknowledge them with a single glance. "D-don't listen to them: I can give you some of my candy instead to make up for it. How much did they take?"
>>
>>28778183
"A-all of it..."

he sniffles
>>
>>28778132
Lights Out smirks and gives her shield a throw at the tetherball ball, looking to make it wrap around the pole, and then catch the shield when it bounces back.
"Justice demands you give that candy back to evewypony you took it from!"

>hitting the ball with a shield throw...
[1d10]
>...to make the intimidating declaration of justice scarier
>DC-1 from talent
[1d10]
>>
>>28778044
>>28778097

Deciding it's time to pull out the big guns, that is literally what Kazurat does. He hits the reconfiguration button on the mecha-tombsnake and has it re-form its inside to allow a hulking Nightmare Night's special airhorn terrorscreech cannon to pry itself out of his mount's flexible mouth. Hopefully, the spring locks would work out fine. It was sort of a prototype after all.

>Hat Magic
> DC10 to pull out an object wider than the hat.

>Improvise: ^ is DC: 4+

In case it succeeds:

"Justice cannon at your disposal, hero!"
>>
>>28778199

<Whoops, forgot the roll.>

[1d10]
>>
>>28778188
Hasel lowers her ears at the sound of that, "Oh no... w-well, how much was ALL of it? We could hurry up and catch all the houses you went to again?"

She digs into her bag, grabbing at one of the jelly-bean boxes to give to him, "Here's one to start, alright?"
>>
>>28778207
"Thanks... but they're just gonna take it again since they're right here."
>>
>>28778183
"Actually... I may not have to do that much after all. Looks like they've got it under control!" he remarks as Lights Out gets going.

>>28778188
He hands over the candy he got. "With nine brothers and sisters, I think I'll be fine if I hold off tonight."
>>
>>28778191
>>28778219
Hasel raises her brow, then turns behind to look at Lights Out throwing her shield, the pegasus gasping at the spot-on toss. "Oh wow! Look at her go..." she looks back at Erzhaler, chuckling as Hasel prods her brother with her hoof. "W-well SHE doesn't look all that scared of being beat up. Isn't a colt supposed to be braver than filles?"

>>28778218
"We won't let them, okay? I don't care HOW big they were, I-I'll cry if they get close and then all the adults inside will hear."
>>
>>28778219
The little filly in the nightmare night costume takes her woona doll from your hoof and gives you a big breathtaking hug "Thank you thank you thank you! I'm never going to let anyone take her away ever again. "She hands you her basket of candy "Here you can have it, theres more at home and I have my woona now."

>>28778199
The prototype doesn't work at all how it's intended and your bike ends up exploding. Shooting shrapnel everywhere. The effect does make Lights out look cooler though.

>>28778188
>>28778142
"Good. The weak should perish" Rex says with an acidic tone.

>>28778191
The other two ponies are already scared tobits from your previous display, of course with the help of Kazurat's special effects. They climb up the fence, ditching their respective bags of candy.

"Hay! Where are you guys going! You're my back up!" Rex cries out for his thugs to come back. Surrounded by ponies and on his own Rex decides to follow suit this time. Throwing his bag over the fence and climbing it.
"You win this time! But I'll be back! Next year to steal more candy. And then the next year, and the next and even when I'm grown up and it's starting to get weird. I'll always spoil the joys of ponies younger than me!" And with that you scared the bullies away leaving two big ass bags of candy for you all to share. And Nightmare night turned all alright. Except for when the party was raided by police and Sick Twick killed himself because he couldn't handle going to jail after the many number of lawsuits children's parents had been filing against him.

[PAUSE] Sorry it sucked Goodnight everybody!
>>
>>28778253
"You wanna die?" he asks, venomously brandishing a pastry.
>>
>>28778293
Hasel smiles back at Erzahler, "Uh uh! You can't kill me, if you kill me, I'll come back and haunt you for the rest of your life, and then mom, mom, dad, and everyone will get mad at you for giving them a haunted house. So there!" She says with a snicker, "N-now gimme one of the noodle cups, I wanna see if they're really that good."

She says as she goes to collect Urchin's candy, ready to pass it out along to the rest of the fillies that had it stolen that glorious NIghtmare Night.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.