[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Lightning Dust return in S7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: possible relation.jpg (96KB, 844x630px) Image search: [Google]
possible relation.jpg
96KB, 844x630px
Some of you probably noticed during the episode 'Top Bolt', but for those who missed it, when Sky Stinger's childhood was shown a certain little filly is briefly shown.

Said filly, while not having a cutie mark(this was likely deliberate) seems to share the body and main colors of Lightning Dust from the episode 'Wonderbolt Academy'.

This isn't the only thing that hints at the two being the same. LD's cutie mark is thematically similar to Sky's and the rest of his family, mostly revolving around a bolt/multiple bolts of lightning.

They also share similar contrails while flying at high speeds.

This would mean that she is actually younger than Sky, though. By a whole year at least. Why did she enter the academy before him? Perhaps there was just that much of a gap in their skill. Or maybe Sky flunked the written test. Who knows.

Now why would they make these two related? Perhaps Lightning Dust will make another appearance. She may even serve as the antagonist in the season premier, finale, or even both.

What are your thoughts, /mlp?
>>
File: dust.png (34KB, 93x242px) Image search: [Google]
dust.png
34KB, 93x242px
filly bump
>>
>>28776108
I want to know what happened to his other sisters.
>>
>>28776108
My thoughts are that they share similar colors and are mares, but nothing else.
>>
File: Lightning Dust in LoE.png (79KB, 230x400px) Image search: [Google]
Lightning Dust in LoE.png
79KB, 230x400px
>>28776108
Maybe

I would love to see her team up with Wind Ryder to go all Reserve Flash and Zoom on Rainbow for revenge.
>>
File: wink.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wink.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>28776286
I hadn't even thought about Windrider. He definitely could serve as the catalyst for the conflict.

I wonder how easily Dust would be on board with it, though. For all her faults, she seemed to hold Dash in high regards, and genuinely wanted to be friends with her. Getting booted out probably soured things between them some, but that wasn't even directly Dash's fault, it was hers.
>>
>>28776108
The colors are similar but definitely not the same, the baby does not have lighter orange streaks in its hair and it is darker. The hairstyle isn't the same either and baby pones tend to have hair that is virtually the same as their adult style.

I could see Dust and Stinger being related but that baby is definitely not LD.
>>
>>28776212
Oh shit waddup!
>>
>>28776108
I hope my waifu comes back
I've been on this ride for the long haul
>>
>>28776108
That filly did remind me of her a little, but I think it is just as likely that it was a coincidence.

>She may even serve as the antagonist in the season premier, finale, or even both.
I doubt that. At most she will be limited to a map episode if those continue next season. It would probably be like Viva Las Pegasus in that AJ helped the Flim Flam brothers friendship problem but there wasn't any change in the relationship between AJ and those two. It would probably be a mess to dig up anything from WA.

Sorta related, Lightning Dust's VA, Britt Irvin, voiced a character in the third EqG movie. I don't know if that means she would voice LD again but at least her involvement with DHX didn't end with WA.
>>
File: mlfw3537-1331413973783.jpg (18KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw3537-1331413973783.jpg
18KB, 600x750px
>>28776108
I don't see why they would do that, other than for the fun of it, but it's probably just a massive coincidence
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.