[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"This is some bomb-ass tea , Anon."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 17

File: Bomb Ass Tea.png (45KB, 176x250px) Image search: [Google]
Bomb Ass Tea.png
45KB, 176x250px
"This is some bomb-ass tea , Anon."
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (53KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
53KB, 450x338px
>>28767108
>>
>>28767108
That wasnt tea.
>>
>>28767108
That is a bomb ass, Shiney.
>>
>>28767129
It was liquid pride.
>>
>>28767108
OMG SHINNING A BOMB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e31hwkPJtRk
>>
>>28767108
I want to bomb your ass, Shiny.
with my cock
>>
File: ee4.png (249KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
ee4.png
249KB, 358x358px
>>28767141
>liquid pride
>>
File: 1420163900832.gif (196KB, 331x512px) Image search: [Google]
1420163900832.gif
196KB, 331x512px
>>28767108
>>
>You can't post this phrase ouytside of /mlp/ because the stupid barneyfag already blacklisted it
I wish I could kill barneyfag with my bear hands
>>
>>28767380
Then let us make memes with more common phrases.
>>
>>28767380
>Implying there is only one barneyfag
>>
>>28767398
It is an organized group, but simply killing one for real would make them all stop.
Nobody is that stupid to see one of the trolls gets killed to carry on, seriously.
>>
File: 1477780437757.jpg (72KB, 176x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477780437757.jpg
72KB, 176x250px
>>28767108
"What in the fuck is this creature, Anon?"
>>
>>28767424
>HI ANON! I FOUND THIS COOL SHINY THING YOU CAN HIT WITH A SLIPPER AND IT 'S SMOOTH LIKE A ROCK AND IT MAKES CRAZY NOISES SO IT'S NOT LIKE ANY ROCK I KNOW ABOUT AND SHINING HIT IT TOO AND IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN I ATE TOO MUCH CANDY REMEMBER WHEN I DID THAT?
>
>
>HIT IT AGAIN ANON
>>
>>28767463
I only speak English anon.
>>
>>28767136
That's ghay Anon
>>
>Well, its finally the day. The day you man up and decide to tell Shining the big news.
>You had invited shining over a few hours before. Twilight had told you that he was visiting and that this was "The perfect time".

>You begrudgingly agreed with her. Now is better than later. But still... You weren't good at this kind of thing.
>You have no idea how shining is going to react. You were wary of the way he over-reacted to things.
>Well... You were running out of time. Its now or never.
>"Anon?"
>Shit, what if he reacted poorly. what if he punched you straight in the nose and broke it with his massive hoof. What if-
>"Anon!"
>Shining snapped you straight out of your train of thought. Oh yea. He's right here in front of you. Dumbass.
>"Anon are you alright man?"
>"Uhh, sorry shining. I'm just spacing out today. Hows the tea?"
>"I gotta say, and I know I say this alot, but... This is some bomb ass tea anon"
>"Yea yea, I know already. Its the same tea as last time"
>He gazes at you inquisitively.
>"So what'd you call me over to your humble abode for? Just to hang out?"
>Sigh... Here we go...
>>
>>28768258
>"Now I'd like to tell you that I called you here just to hang out today... But I really do have something to ask you Shining."
>"Aww cmon Anon, I'm not that stupid, you never usually invite me over for tea unless you're having another one of your crises. So whats up?"
>"Well shining.... uhhh. I don't know what to say"
>"Just spit it out man, we've been bros for years now, you know you can tell me anything"
>"I'm not so sure I can tell you ANYTHING... Just please promise you won't take this the wrong way"
>"Anon, cut the shit and get to the chase, whats the deal?"
>"Well.... Its about Twilight..."
>"Twilight? Is something wrong? Why wouldn't she tell me that... SHE'S AVOIDING ME ISN'T SHE. OH NO. I knew I should have sent her more letters! This is just going to be like issue 54 of Ponyguy and his sister Hoofgirl! SHE'LL NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN ANON. WHAT HAVE I DON-"
>"Shining! Please shut the fuck up? Please? Holy shit dude you need to relax, it has nothing to do with any of that crap. Twiggy isn't mad at you. She's jus-"
>"Twiggy?"
>Shining finally puts down his cup of tea and stares at you as his eyes seem to gloss over.
>You tremble as you realize you've already slipped up. Sweat starts to bead at the top of your forehead.
>Wheres your handkerchief when you need it?
>"Uhh yea... Its just a name i like to call her. Ya know. Just a nickname."
>"But Twilight never lets anyone give her nicknames but me.. "
>You freeze as you realize he might already be catching on. Fuck it. You have to keep going. He can sense your apprehension.
>>
>>28768267
>"Anon," He places both hooves on the table and leans over to show you how serious he was "whats going on?"
>You really are sweating now. The bottom of your chair is getting moist and you're just about ready to slide off of it.
>"Uhh. Well. You see... Twily decided that. Uhh. I mean. Twi, I mean. Shit. Twilight said..."
>Shining slams his hooves on the table. The rattle of the spoon in the empty teacup rings in your ears
>"Anon I swear to Celestia, tell me what the hell is going on."
>"Well. I... Twilight and I decided-"
>"Twilight and I? What? Why are you saying it like that? You and her seem to be a little close recently. I don't know if I like it."
>The sweat is just pouring off you now. You're pretty sure your shirt is see through now. Shining had to of noticed how hard you're prespiring.
>This is NOT good.
>"Why is it you came with us last year to pick out our family's hearthwarming tree huh? And you and twilight always seeming to be in the same room during our annual hearthwarming eve party?"
>This is it. He's going to figure it out. He's going to take that teacup and fling it at your head at any moment now.
>>
>>28768278
>"How come you never talked to anyone else during that party huh? How come you and her decided to wear matching sweaters this year? Just to be cute? I think not."
>"For a "library assistant", you seem to spend alot of nights over at her treehouse. How come you and twilight seem to live together, even though you have a house here? You think spike doesn't tell me these things?"
>"Lots of "Research sessions" huh? Lots of very long "experiments" right?"
>His voice was getting louder. And you begin to shrink so far into your seat that you're afraid it may collapse.
>"Lots of late night "Studying". Making meals for her and spike huh? "Taking her home" when she's had too much to drink? You think I don't hear what happens here in ponyville cause i'm up hundreds of miles north?"
>"Well. I didn't. I mean... I don't think you don't hea-"
>"CAN IT ANON. I'M DOING THE TALKING NOW. I should have known something was going on between you two. You think I didn't notice the looks you give eachother? The way you smile at eachother like NOBODY could ever guess what you two are up to? THE JIG IS UP ANON"
>He stands up and throws the chair out behind him. This is it. You've pissed off the wrong unicorn prince.
>This is where you're going to die, hoveled in a corner in your small hut you call a house.
>"You think i'm gonna let some HUMAN APE TOUCH MY LITTLE SISTER? I'D RATHER SEE HER WITH ANYPONY ELSE BUT YOU ANON. You're the most SELFISH, DISGUSTING, POORLY MANNERED, TERRIBLY GROOMED, EXCUSE for a creature I've ever seen."
>"You seriously think I'd let you date my little twily? You think my parents would accept your sick fucking fetishes? Your awful internet derived humor? Your fucking stupid suit you wear around all the time?"
>At this point all you're doing is babbling and crying in a corner. This is how it ends. With phlegm covered tears streaming down your face, on the verge of shitting yourself.
>"But, twi and i lov-"
>"Don't FUCKING say that word to me!"
>>
>>28768289
>He flips the table. Tea kettle, sugar jar, milk jug and all. It shatters with a sickening sound. There goes your nice area rug.
>"Oh you think you're in love huh? You think your stupid little crush is love? You don't know what love is. You wouldn't know if it hit you in the face."
>"So anon, do you have anything to say for yourself? Huh?"
>He grabs you with his magic and brings you close to his face. You can feel the anger radiating off of him.
>"I have something to say to you, do you want to hear it? HUH? Do you?"
>The only thing you can let out is a small whimper. You are just about to shit yourself. And you had just gotten new underwear made by rarity for the holiday season.
>"You ready anon? You ready to hear what I have to say? HUH?"
>"y-y...yes?"
>"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!"
>Suddenly your back and front door slams open as pinkie pie and the whole gang throw themselves into the room
>Streamer bombs and confetti cannons go off with a loud blast
>Balloons seem to manifest out of nowhere and fill your ceiling
>Suddenly shining pulls you into a hug
>"HAHAH! Just kidding anon! I love you man. I heard you'd finally decided to talk to me about Twi today so we all wanted to mess with you. Do you seriously think none of us noticed? I'm married to the princess of love for fucks sake! Hahah!"
>"Anon? Umm? Anon? Are you ok"
>You were already out like a light once the cannons started firing.
>Your surprise party came to an abrupt halt as the sickening smell of your loaded pants permeated the room.
>There you were, drooling with your eyes rolled back in your head on the tea stained carpet with piss and shit streaming down your pants.
>"Uhhh pinkie? I think we killed him"

Fin
>>
File: 1466963641056.png (239KB, 338x470px) Image search: [Google]
1466963641056.png
239KB, 338x470px
>>28767108
This is some bomb-ass tea, son.
>>
File: 1470464390410.png (168KB, 967x346px) Image search: [Google]
1470464390410.png
168KB, 967x346px
>>28768301
Loved it
>>
File: 1467460126504.png (284KB, 727x705px) Image search: [Google]
1467460126504.png
284KB, 727x705px
>>28768301
That's a bomb-ass story, my dude.
>>
>>28767424
"Why does he taste like dragon's breath, Anon?"
>>
File: ark.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
ark.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>28767266
why am i laughing so hard at this retarded edit
>>
File: tearsjoyok.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tearsjoyok.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>28768301
Short and sweet.
Best kind of Green.
>>
File: bomb.jpg (113KB, 719x1112px) Image search: [Google]
bomb.jpg
113KB, 719x1112px
>>28767424
Is there a version of that with the old bugpony look?
>>
File: sips teadora.png (725KB, 1160x936px) Image search: [Google]
sips teadora.png
725KB, 1160x936px
this whole thread
>>
>>28768320
>>28768392
>>28769621
Why thank you! I always wanted to fill in the blanks on why shining would have tea time with anon in the first place.
>>
>>28770087
you filthy liar, it's a repost from an old story
>>
File: Tea with Shining.png (309KB, 1400x2260px) Image search: [Google]
Tea with Shining.png
309KB, 1400x2260px
>>28771366
>dubs confirm
>>
>>28768289
>our awful internet derived humor
kek
>>
>>28767266
[LOUD SLURPING INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>28771366
Yea dickhead. I was the one who wrote it. Who would fucking lie about that?
>>
>>28771377
>>28772975
But I do have to say I'm completely flattered someone capped my story.
>>
>>28767266
Why sipp when you can SUCC
>>
>>28767266

Why sipp when you can SUCC
>>
>>28767424
>>28767463
>wake up
>shower, shave
>dress
>head downstairs for breakfast
>take in the scene
>Shining has dragged something onto the antique table and is gingerly prodding it with a hoof
>Cadance is bouncing around on her tippy-hooves, alternating between throwing slices of toast at the 'weird shiny thing' and describing in a single breath, with actions, how she found the weird shiny thing
>these ponies...
>...you love these ponies
>>
>>28769679
I drew that one myself, I dunno all the MS paint versions.
>>
>>28767141
You mean male tears you feminists bitch
>>
>>
File: 0VR4Q7p.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
0VR4Q7p.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>28768301

>YWN shit your pants in front of all your pony friends.

Why god? why?
>>
>>28768289
>"You're the most SELFISH, DISGUSTING, POORLY MANNERED, TERRIBLY GROOMED, EXCUSE for a creature I've ever seen."
>"You seriously think I'd let you date my little twily? You think my parents would accept your sick fucking fetishes? Your awful internet derived humor? Your fucking stupid suit you wear around all the time?"
This horse really knows how to hurt.
>>
File: bombpinkie.jpg (109KB, 719x1112px) Image search: [Google]
bombpinkie.jpg
109KB, 719x1112px
>>28773392
Yeah, okay buddy.
>>
>>28767423
The real one stopped and I'm talking about the real BARNEYFAG that stalked a worker from dhx despite not even in the animation department
>>
>>28767108
>>
>>28777454
Nigga, did you really just bump this thread for no fucking reason
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.