[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get into a mlp fanfic >kickass charicters that i can relate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 13

File: dudewhat.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
dudewhat.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>get into a mlp fanfic
>kickass charicters that i can relate to and a good story
>about halfway through the story the charector turns into a mary/gary sue
>HUMANEZ ARE ALLS BADZ ECSEPTS OF ME OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
>>
>get into mlp fanfic
>"technicolor"
>"feet"
>"levitate"
>mane6 falls in love with the MC. She can't tell why she loves him, but there's something mysterious about him
>computers
>cellphones
>not using "somepony"

Why even bother writing at this point? Why not just kill yourself?
>>
>>28766838
GR2.
>>
File: 1458741945622.gif (689KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1458741945622.gif
689KB, 245x180px
>>28766886
>anon get to Equestria
>he steal Fluttershy from Discord
>>
>fimfiction fic
>rarity uses darling in every single sentence
>rainbow is a cunt for no reason
>twilight talks like an ultra sophisticated intellectual who just got her hooves on "words to make you sound smart" book
>apple's accent is so heavy you can't even understand what is she saying
>fl-luttt-ershy ke-keeps....uhm...t-t-t-talki-in-ng like...li-like this
>pinkiepiespeakssofastlikethislolsorandumXDDDD
I fucking hate when people do this.
>>
File: IMG_5598.jpg (119KB, 517x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5598.jpg
119KB, 517x755px
>>28766995
How much money would Discord have to pay in alimony?
>>
File: 1396666619210.gif (629KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1396666619210.gif
629KB, 640x633px
>read incomplete fic
>by the time I caught up there would most likely be a new chapter up
>nothing
>ask arthor why the long wait
>he goes on to say he got the new chapter outlined and just need to write it
>that was over a year ago
>he still logs in writing new stories
>>
>>28766838
Pic is my reaction to your post
>>
>wow. here i am, a human in equestria. the author starts my story with how I ended up here, but skips over all the difficult stuff and here i am
>now i work on applejack's farm and she says 'ah' and 'mah' a whole bunch and i'm, like, ripped now.
>of course [pony who is obviously author's waifu] enjoys [incredibly specific bullet-pointed list of fetishes]
>[background pony] wants to join in too, hell yeah mff bitch!, but feels uncertain and 'needs convincing'
>three chapters of exposition and worldbuilding for some reason
>sex scene
>NANI???? HUMAN STAMINA!!!!
>and they all fall asleep together in a cosy fade to black pile because that's probably what people do after having sex and everyone's ejaculated by now anyway
>>
File: 1461531309231.png (144KB, 513x362px) Image search: [Google]
1461531309231.png
144KB, 513x362px
>m/m clopfic
>main character parents are either a massive homophobe or under the impression they might be one

>every stallion penis must be compared to Big Mac's

>clopfic with an amazing sex scene
>climax is only a sentence long

>It's a fic that features a main character or meme horse

>It's a fic where Equestria is Earth 2.0
Just fuck my life up senpai
>>
I've read fim fics which start out fantastic, and then become shit halfway through, but I don't recall ever feeling like the characters devolved into mary sues.
>>
>>28767921
diffenent stories i guess.
>>
>Human gets to Equestria because Twilight fucked over a spell.

honestly how would you make a good reason to get transported to equestria?
>>
>Writing green.
>Add in a drunken fist fight scene.
>EDGE REEEEEEEE
I swear, every tucking time I add a hint of violence in a story, I get ree'd out of the thread by 'muh story can only have cuddles and mares being attracted to anon because lol perfect body' type of anons.
>>
File: 1477800030832.png (306KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
1477800030832.png
306KB, 1024x721px
>Anon is dude perfect.
>Pinkie is reddit tier annoying.
>Anon is le lonely :(((
>Still somehow manages to score or do X in the story.

>Ponies arent violent.
>Le cuddling and hoof holding XDDDD
>BOOP XDDDDD
>Pillow fights and shit like sprinkle machine guns.

>Thread about enslavement
>Every story is the same: Anon rescues mare from abuse/bad owner.
>If you even hint at the thought of punishment or usual slave things, anons lose their shit and go back to circle jerking over cuddle punishments.
>>
File: 1468332164639.jpg (30KB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468332164639.jpg
30KB, 533x300px
>>28770029
>If you even hint at the thought of punishment or usual slave things, anons lose their shit
If you're talking about slave pony general there's at least one persistent faggot who does nothing but reee at any writefag who so much as hints at real slave abuse and directs them to /sism/. Just ignore him or hell, take it as a badge of honor your green pissed off someone that bad. If your going to be an edge master either do it ironically with an edgy character who's a joke to everyone in the story or just go full edge. Half measures require good writing to make your reader think.
>>
>>28769966
Not to brag but I personally thought I had a somewhat clever means to introduce Anon to Equestria in my story. Or at least, it felt unique to me.
>>
File: 1477448814202.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1477448814202.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>28770029
>Ultra mega Jew supreme overlord
>>
File: what1.jpg (11KB, 244x220px) Image search: [Google]
what1.jpg
11KB, 244x220px
>>28769997
>writefag asking for ideas for next story
>Anons just make the usual generic suggestions such as Anon does have sex with Twilight
>suggested something out of the ordinary that doesn't involve Anon
>automatically get called a cuck, get told to fuck off, or some random meme
>>
>>28770227
It's more of the fact that all the stories are becoming the same thing. During the early days of the thread, I did consider writing about how horrible slave farms were from a pony POV Even had a scene drawn out where a group of people tried to liberate them by force , but realized that a few writers were reeed out of the thread for just whipping their slaves.
>>
File: 1473975506561.png (298KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473975506561.png
298KB, 900x900px
>>28770429
Fuck em. The more they cry the more people will stop and read your story. Hell, if you're an actual good writer people will read and critique your story in spite of autists reeeing in the corner. I remember one writefag writing about drowning Treehugger and the entire half of the thread was either his green or faggots crying for him to stop but he didn't. Instead by the end the fags who didn't like what he was writing fucked off and he was getting reply's for moar and even the occasional critique on his writing. In short your always gonna get some hostility when writing edgy pony stories from fags who only want you writing what they want. But not everyone wants the some old story.
>>
>>28767111
>rainbow is a cunt for no reason
But she’s always been like that.
>>
>>28770029
>Ponies arent violent.
God this anoys me.
We have seen plenty of violence from ponys so i dont know where people get the idea they are all softies.

They are at least violent enough to have invented the sling and between the party canons and pumpkin cannons they clearly have war cannons as well.

Its like people see equestria has a lot less violence then our world and somehow become convinced theres none at all.
>>
>>28769966
I think my personal favorite is "Bored Discord accidentally rips the multiverse a new one"

Other alternatives include:

Equestria being Earth's Future (or distant past) and Anon is either a human popsicle or time travel shenanigans ensued.

Ancient artifact (similar to the EqG mirror) that links to Earth, probably only under certain conditions.

Anon is summoned by a ritual, but whoever did it expected to get something else

Anon is an actual Alien from Space to Equestrian's (and he got there via the usual Sci-fi Anomaly of the Week reasons, hyperdrive glitched out, a wormhole, ancient gate network linked there, magic, routine survey of unexplored space, whatever)

there's lots of ways for it to go down.
>>
>>28770757
I have been meaning to write up a wizardanon in equestria green where he got there though a screwed up portal.
>>
File: 1468518771190.png (40KB, 818x881px) Image search: [Google]
1468518771190.png
40KB, 818x881px
>>28770757
Half of these aren't to bad. I'd be a little annoyed with the sciency/non magical alien reason if only because muh genre crossing. I'd probably still give it a try but others drop it.
>>
>>28770757
>Anon is an actual Alien
Humans from space is my favorite way of doing humans in Horseland. It might just be because of my massive science-fiction boner though.
>>
File: witness em.jpg (467KB, 1368x1500px) Image search: [Google]
witness em.jpg
467KB, 1368x1500px
>>28770606
>Bateman horse
>0606
>double dubs
>>
>>28770810
It's shows up a few times in the Technology isn't Magic threads, and there are a few stories I like on FimFiction with the premise (Arrow 18 and Article 2 come to mind)
>>
>>28770765
speaking of which i could have sworn i wrote up some stuff for that somewhere but i cant seem to find it
eh i can remember most of it
>>
File: 1424746779175.jpg (73KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
1424746779175.jpg
73KB, 625x469px
>>28770679
>>
>>28766995
>If author likes Discord, he is kinda the same, but loves protag for no reason and they oftenly hang out to drive ponies mad together
>If author dislikes Discord, he goes full edgelord, orchestrating 9/11 while keeping his usual demeanor, protag somehow outwits a chaos god, gets evidence and fucks Fluttershy
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.