[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when are we going to see these two get reformed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

So when are we going to see these two get reformed?
>>
>>28766167
you cant reform whats not broken. its not their fault people let themselves get scammed so easy.
>>
>>28766213
This. Hell they weren't even doing anything wrong at all in Viva Las Pegasus, both morally and legally. They were never really bad guys in the first place, just greedy. They wouldn't steal some kid's ice cream cone or hurt someone for fun, they're just motivated by money and will cut corners to earn a buck or two more. VLP showed that they're willing to act within the confines of the law if they can make enough money out of it. I reckon any 'reformation' of theirs will be something along the lines of using their skills to become legitimate businessponies instead of con artists. Heck, maybe Applejack will even show them how to set up their own farm.
>>
>>28766167
They were reformed in Viva Las Pegasus, characters don't all need to be goody two shoes.
>>
>>28766167
>Implying they did anything wrong in the first place
>>
>>28766167
they don't need a reformation
>>
>>28766167
>>28766298
>>28766399
>>28766409
>>28766412
>dey wuz good boys dindu nuffin
>>
>>28766167
We did.

In Viva Las Pegasus.
>>
>>28766425
t. Applejack
>>
File: 1475950806095.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1475950806095.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>28766425
>>
Flim and Flam live the mosty comfy lives in all of Equestria

>Travel all over the world
>Live comfy caravan life on the road
>Explore all of Equestrias wonders
>Don't need friends when your best friend is your brother
>Enjoy the thrill of outsmarting other ponies and making money
>Never actually harm any pony when scamming them
>Easily able to pack up and leave when pickings are slim

Are there two more redpilled ponies than them?
>>
They were just assholes, not evil. They're like Discord.
>>
>>28766167
im pretty sure they dindu nuffin
>>
>>28766506
Nah Discord was more chaotic evil or even chaotic neutral. Flim and Flam don't give a shit about anyone if they can't make any money off of them and they don't want to do anything bad to them other than separate them from their money.

Discord would fuck you around for fun but these two would only fuck you around for money.
>>
>>28766527
That's more what I meant. They just want money above all else.
>>
>>28766298
>maybe Applejack will even show them how to set up their own farm
I can see them becoming honest businessponies.

But not farmers. They're planners, not laborers.
>>
>>28766621
Their cutie marks are apples though.
>>
>>28766633
That's because they're seedy :)
>>
>>28766167
>ancap.mlp
>>
>>28766646
heh
>>
>>28766167

But they're already perfectly formed.
>>
>>28766213
>It's not their fault people let themselves be scammed
t. rotten corrupt company owner
>>
when the show becomes completely zombified and devoid of any quality and needs to be put down
>>
>>28768771
That point already passed, shill.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.