[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA - Just Another Day ch. 34

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: JaD0.png (289KB, 1000x1248px) Image search: [Google]
JaD0.png
289KB, 1000x1248px
>Ponyville seems to be a hotbed of excitement these days. Between the dragons roosting in the mountains, horrid monsters wandering out from the Everfree Forest, ancient ruins discovered deep in the earth, and the ever-presenting of all-out war between the Equestrians and the Gryphons, it seems like everypony looking for fame or fortune is flocking to this town.
>It is an age of knights, adventurers, dark magics, and destined heroes.
>You are none of these things.
>Your name is Pot Luck, and after saving your daughter from a corrupt Royal Guard, you just want to relax at home with your friends and newfound family.

Archives: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/anotherday

Characters: http://pastebin.com/RVB0Hjqp

>After a rather vigorous night of celebrating with some of your closest friends, you've begun a new days on the road to a better and brighter Ponyville.
>Princess Celestia will be holding an announcement in the afternoon, formally welcoming the changelings to Ponyville. You've been asked to give a little speech for it, as has Wispy.
>For now, though, you've got your hooves full with Honey Belle and Honey Oats, who still haven't quite healed the rift between them.

"What, um... what Oats is trying to say is that she would like to have a word with you. I think everyone here can agree it's high time we clear the air," you interject after realizing that Oats is going to be mumbling and staring at the floor if you didn't do anything.
>"I think that would be a good idea," Belle nods in agreement.
"Excellent. Why don't you two take a seat and I'll get some nibbles."
>You lead the two sisters, and lil Honey Comb, to a clear table and then grab some light grazing food from the kitchen for them.
>Unfortunately, despite the arrangement, neither side is saying much. They might need a nudge.

How nudge?
>>
>>28762046
They need a talking point. Something neutral they can both discuss to get started. How does Bell feel about hiring on Changelings? Oats is going to be trying it, after all.
>>
>>28762046
>>28762111
Sounds fine. If they go silent quickly after that it might be best to just be more direct and crass about it. "Do you hate each other?" Upon a no that means the worst case scenario is avoided so they should explain how they actually do feel about each other.
>>
>>28762111
>>28762140

"Soooooo...." you start off, hoping getting them talking about something would spurr a conversation. "How about them changelings, huh? Sure gonna be interesting with more of them around."
>"Going to be a lot of frightened ponies at first," Belle answers. "It might take a while to get past the initial fear factor."
>"It's a little scary at first, but if they're all as nice as Berry's been then I think we'll all get along," Oats remarks.
>Then the two fall deathly silent again, save for a quiet cough when you clear your throat.
>Time for plan B.
"Okay, this is just ridiculous! You two are family, you shouldn't be this cold to one another!"
>"You're not particularly friendly with your brother from what I heard," Belle replies.
"That's cause he's a raging asshole. Oats has made some mistakes but she wants to make amends... and I know for a fact that you don't want to keep this up either."
>The two sisters look to each for a moment, then glance nervously away.
>"Why did you do it?" Belle sighs quietly.
>"We both liked Flint. You knew that," Oats replies. "I was just... I was always jealous he chose you."
>"So you got him drunk and seduced him?"
>You quickly clap your hooves over Honey Comb's ears so he doesn't catch anything too inapproprite for his age.
>"I didn't want... I mean, I didn't intend to. Things just... they just got out hoof. We started drinking, and then we started talking, then laughing, and then he had his hooves all over me..."
>"Don't you try to blame this on Flint!" Belle snaps.
>"I'm not! I'm sorry... I'm just... I didn't mean to screw everything up." Oats buries her face into her hooves and starts sobbing.

Interject?
>>
>>28762230
Bell, I'm not absolving Oats of any blame, but it takes two to cheat. It's not something that can just be made right, but no one set out to hurt you. I know that doesn't make it hurt less, but it does mean if you give your sister another chance she's not going to hurt you again. She knows better now.
>>
>>28762230
We should probably take the foal out of the room his mom is crying in.
>>
Get Oats a glass of water, and pat her on the back.
See if oats is calming down or getting worse, try to gauge Belles reaction

"Belle, oats. You need to bury this. Your sister knows she did something terrible, she was literally too broken up about it to even speak with you."
>>
>>28762283
>>28762407

>Well, seems like Oats is out of the conversation for the moment. Before you can do anything, though, Honey Comb wriggles out from your grasp and scampers over to his mother's side, tucking into her lap and trying to provide some comfort to her.
"Belle, nothing anybody says can undo what's already been done... but you must know that your sister never intended to hurt you."
>"But if it hadn't been for her--"
"Then something may have happened; you can't know for certain how things might've played out differently, and it's pointless to do so because you can't change what's happened. All you can do is try to make things better, and can you really say things are better with the two of you like this?"
>"Well... I um..." Now it's Belle's turn to be left without words.
"Come on, Belle, I've seen how much it bothers you. And you can't deny how your sister feels about all this."
>You offer Oats some comfort as well, patting her on the shoulder and sliding over a small mug of water.
"Don't you think it's time to leave the past where it is?"
>Belle goes silent again, her gaze dropping as you see the shame start piling upon her. Finally the mare gets out of her seat and walks over to her sister. Without a word, she just throws her hooves around Oats and embraces her sister in a tight hug.
>"I forgive you," she whispers to Oats.
>The younger sister grows quieter, her sobs fading away as she wraps her hooves around Belle and Comb. It looks like things are finally going to get better?

Input action?
>>
>>28762439
Leave them be. The important part is over with, they can work out the rest themselves.
>>
>>28762452
>>28762439
Let's go bother Ember. She's slept in for a while now, time to get up and about. If she complains we can offer her a deal, she can stay in bed but we'll be in bed too cuddling her.
>>
>>28762452
>>28762486

>You decide to leave the sisters to bond and reconcile on their own; you've done all you need to do.
>You quickly slink away, heading back upstairs to check in on your grumpy kitchen assistant.
"Ember, are you up yet?" you call out as you poke your head into her room.
>"Buck off, you said I could stay in," Ember quips back.
"Either you get up or I'm coming in there after you. And I warn you, there will be cuddling involved."
>You can tell she's mulling her options over, and whether to call your bluff or not. She eventually relents with an audible groan.
>"Stupid ponies and your stupid cuddling," she mumbles.
"Come on, it's time to get to work."
>The two of you head down into the kitchen and set about preparing for the mid-day crowds.
>It winds up being a bit of a lighter crowd than usual today; you barely even need much help from Wispy when she returns from her delivery run. The reason for the light crowds becomes clear when a few hours later a Royal Guard stops by the tavern for a quick moment.
>"Attention citizens - Her Majesty, Princess Celestia, requests for all to gather at the town square for an important proclamation!"
>The few patrons you have start finishing up their meals quickly and head on their way to find out what all the fuss is about, and most probably hoping to get a good look at the Princess in person.
>"Hey Pot," Wispy approaches you, "Do you... do you want me to say something at the big announcement?"

Input action
>>
Do we even know what we're going to say?
>>
>>28762592
Give her a hug and a nuzzle. We think every changeling that's coming would appreciate it, but we want her to do what she wants to do. If she's not comfortable with talking then she can just go on stage with us.

>>28762632
The specifics will depend on what's said before our introduction, but it's generally just that changelings are just normal ponies with odd dietary habits that aren't inherently harmful, proven by our living with one for however long it's been.
>>
>>28762592
I think it would help, but you don't have to.
>>
>>28762633
>>28762647

>You give Wispy a quick hug and little nuzzle to reassure any concerns she might still be feeling.
"It's okay, sweetie. You don't have to say anything if you don't want to," you remind her, "but I'd really like you to be there on stage with me so we can show everybody in town that you're just like the rest of them."
>"Okay then," she nods and returns the hug in kind.
"Ember, do you want to come to?"
>"Why in Tartarus would I want to do that?" she grumbles back.
"Well, keep a watch on the inn then."
>You let Wispy hop up onto your back and then the two of your hurry along to meet with the Princess.
>In the town square, there's quite the gathering as you expected. While it's not everyone, it's safe to say that most of the town has gathered to see what the Princess has to see. There's a lot of curious faces mulling about, whispers going on between them as they speculate why the Princess is here. No doubt rumors about what happened in Canterlot has reached Ponyville.
>At the far side, you see the Princess on an elevated platform, along with an attachment of Guards who are keeping the crowds at a distance. There's quite a lot of normal-looking ponies standing near her as well, though when you notice Berry standing among them, you realize they're the new residents.
>"Ah, good afternoon Mr. Luck," Princess Celestia greets you as you arrive. "I was beginning to worry you might've forgotten. Now this will hopefully not take too longer - would you like to say your piece before or after Berry?"

Input action
>>
>>28762688
I'd say before Berry. We'll warm the crowd up for him.
>>
>>28762697
Yeah, best to start with something more familiar first.
>>
>>28762721
could we speak together? Pot and Wispy I mean
>>
>>28762688
"My fellow ponies, it is my duty to inform you that we will be inundated by an unstoppable hoarde of invaders. They will rape, rob and beat us, while our gov't gives them our homes. They will force us to worship Queen Chrysalis at threat of beheading, and charge us special taxes for not being them, so bend over, here they come!"

Oh wait, that's over in Eur-clop.

Sure, let's warm up the crowd for Barry!
>>
>>28762697
>>28762721
>>28762838

"It'll probably be a good idea if I go before Barry - that way I can warm up the crowd for him."
>"Makes sense," the aforementioned changeling nods in approval.
>"Then I'll let you know when it's your time," Princess Celestia adds.
>She guides you over to where you can waiting, standing off to the side alongside all the changelings. A lot of them give you curious looks, probably as they've only heard of you and what you've done to help save them.
>Celestia steps up to the center of the stage, raising a hoof to silence the murmuring crowds.
>"My subjects... my little ponies... I have asked you all here today for an important announcement, as well as to put to rest any rumors that you may have heard," the Princess begins, making good use of the ancient 'Royal Canterlot voice.' "There was an incident a few days ago in Canterlot - members of the Royal Guard, ponies who had sworn to defend the kingdom and its subjects, had been manipulated into believing that they knew what was best for the future of our kingdom. They betrayed me... betrayed all of us, in order to keep us all in fear, so that they could use that fear in order to stay in control. But today those fears shall be buried, and we will move forward together as a kingdom. To that end, effective immediately, all changelings are offered a one-time opportunity for amnesty and citizenship."
>The mentioning of changelings draws a mix of gasps and concerned murmurs from the crowds, but she silences them once again.
>"For too long, we have been allowing fear and hatred to divide our two people. We have all been told how they were monsters... that they were to be hunted and feared... but in truth, we were the monsters. We drove them from their homes, deprived them of freedom and a future. Many of you may know of somepony who's been hurt or lost a loved one; I know many of you still yearn for justice for the wrongs that have been committed."

(cont)
>>
>>28762878

>Celestia pauses and glances over to you.
>"But we cannot give in to those desires - now is the time to remember that our kingdom has prospered not because our armies were mighty or our magics unmatched, but because we live and work together in harmony and friendship. We stay honest, we share our fortunes and bounties with one another, care and nurture those in need, we remain loyal to our friends, and we spread joy and love."
>Celestia turns as gestures to the gathering of ponies behind her.
>"These are the first of the changelings to accept my offer of friendship. They have put their trust in me and in us that we will accept them for who they are, and give them a chance to build a life for themselves in Ponyville. I ask all of you to welcome them into your lives and into your hearts, so that together we can build a Ponyville that can serve as an inspiration to the world that all walks of life can exist together in harmony."
>Celestia then motions for you to step forward.
>"Now I'm sure many of you are familiar with Mr. Pot Luck, who runs the Sword and Board Inn. It may shock you to know that our kingdom now owes much to him for his selflessness and courage. But he also has a few words he wishes to share with you all."
>The Princess steps to the side and gives the stage to you.
>As you step forwad, you can feel all the eyes of the crowd settling upon you.

What do you say?
>>
>>28762882
Well, shit. How do we measure up to a speech like that?

What can we say? That Changelings are more like ponies than they think? That they've got feelings, wants, needs, and fears just like ponies do? Just because they eat differently doesn't mean that they're all so different. The first ponies who met griffons weren't so friendly at first were they?

Clearly it takes two to tango. Ponies can hardly claim the moral high ground when they threaten Changelings with death or imprisonment and nor can some changelings (we all know who) who claim that their bad lot in life is all ponies' fault for driving them out, yet prey on passing travellers and suck them dry...not like that you pervs.

Sure, you probably won't meet another that will agree with you all the time the first time, but if you can give the next pony the benefit of the doubt surely you can do so to a changeling. I mean, they even have four hooves! That's technically a closer relation than a minotaur or griffon is. We've (both ponies and Pot Luck) made friends with stranger species.

At that point, reveal Wispy and let her take over?
>>
>>28762882
"Hello, Ponyville! As some of you know, my inn stood for a time empty and abandoned. When I first began to rebuild it, I discovered that it contained hidden treasure- A small changeling filly, who you've all come to know as my adoptive daughter Wispy! In my further travels, I encountered more displaced, homeless and starving changelings, who I am happy to say would love to live with us as equals, in a symbiotic relationship with us, benefitting both our species greatly! They can be just as kind and giving as we can, and are overall quality ponies who I'm sure will improve our lives immeasurably through our interaction. So, please, help me welcome this lost band of changelings, let us show them some kindness, that they feel at home among us. Let us offer them jobs, places to sleep, let them earn their keep. Even offer them love, as they will need that especially, and I'm sure they'll earn it! Thank you ponies, for listening to me, and let's celebrate the beginning of a new era of understanding."

Cue Wispy, if she wants to speak.
>>
>>28762882
Many of you have eaten at my inn or used my delivery service, you've saw me do business around town and make friends with ponies everywhere. Ponyville welcomed me with open hooves and I can only hope that I've given as much back as I've taken. But that's just the pony way, not to make enemies, but to make friends wherever possible. Not just with other ponies, but with zebras, griffons, minotaurs, and whatever else was willing to hold out a hoof in friendship. There's nothing new here.

We've made friends many species, and in line with that many of you already look fondly on a changeling that has been in Ponyville as long as I have. An adorable little filly that serves you food at my inn, that takes food to you as part of my services, and that is with me when I go out.

Gesture for Wispy to come on stage and then nuzzle her.

When I first came to Ponyville I found a changeling filly cold and alone and I took her in just as Ponyville took me in. Throughout my time here she's won the hearts of ponies across town and no harm has come to any of them. From the solid miners to the toughest warriors to the hard working farmers.

My little Wispy is already an example of a changeling fitting into pony society, there's no reason we can't welcome others with open hooves.
>>
>>28762914
>>28762921
>>28762954

>You wish you could've gone before Celestia - hard to follow up a speech like that. Nonetheless, you're ready to give it your best shot.
>You clear your throat and step to the front of the stage.
"Hello Ponyville. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Pot Luck, and when I first came, all I wanted to do was turn a run-down old building into a passable inn. In that short time, you've all welcomed me with open hooves, and I can only hope to give back as much as you've all given. I've come to see what makes Ponyville so great - it's just as the Princess said, it's a town full of folks that open their hearts and hooves to anyone and everyone, be they pony, zebra, gryphon, minotaur, bovine, or even feline. Regardless of how many legs or what walk of life you hail from, Ponyville has always been welcoming and accepting. Well, there's nothing new here - these changelings are just like us. They've have feelings, wants, needs, fears, hopes and dreams, just like each and every one of you. Just because they eat a little differently doesn't make them monsters."
>You pause for a second to survey the crowd. They look a little mixed, some are still nervous but others seem to be warming up to the idea. You then motion for Wispy to come onto the stage and stand next to you.
"Now when I first came upon my inn, I found more than just a future home: I found a little treasure inside as well. And her name is Wispy, and she's a changeling. She showed me that they can be just as kind and giving as any pony, and all she wants is a little love in return."
>You give Wispy a little nuzzle for the crowd, keeping a hoof around her shoulder.
"I think many of you have come to know Wispy too, and you'd all agree that she's no more a monster than any other filly in town. She just wants to have a home, a family, and to grow up to be a big, strong adventurer like her hero."

(cont)
>>
>>28763011

>"Can I say something, too?" Wispy asks, looking up to you.
"Of course."
>You give her a little nudge forward, though you can see she's still a bit nervous standing in front of so many ponies.
>"Ummm, h-hello everyone," Wispy says, waving a hoof to the crowd. "I just...um, I just want to say that I know a lot of you have bad memories about changelings, and heard lots of really bad things about us but... but we just want to be friends. I used to think that the only way to be a changeling was to be mean to ponies and to hunt them and steal their love but... but living with Pot Luck showed me that love is meant to be shared, not taken. We don't have to be scared of each other. And, um... I guess that's all I have to say."
>Wispy then promptly shuffles back to your side, finding comfort in keeping close to you.

Do you say anything else or pass it on to Barry?
>>
>>28763014
Pull her up and onto our back to represent the normal image ponies have seen of us walking around town.

Then wink at the crowd with a smile. "What's more equine than stage fright?"
>>
>>28763014
talk about adopting Wispy as our daughter? Other than that, maybe point out the characters we've met along the way. Like those cats. And Zuri, and Dragon Skull. And...Julia?
>>
>>28763014
This
>>28763028
then "Speaking for the band of lost changelings we have here is Berry, a good friend, a solid co-adventurer, and someone I'm sure most of you will really like. Berry?"
>>
>>28763028
>>28763034

>You pick up Wispy and set her down upon your back. She nestles in nicely against the back of your neck, feeling far more secure with the proximity.
"See? She's honestly more scared of speaking in front of you than you are of her," you remark, prompting a brief chuckle from some of the crowd. "And speaking of changelings, I think there's another one you should meet - he's a good friend of mine, and I hope he'll soon be one of yours. This is Berry."
>You gesture for the changeling to join you on the stage. He steps forward, dropping his disguise in a show of transparency.
>"Good afternoon. Heh, you know I had all these things I wanted to say but it seems like Princess Celestia and Pot Luck have said the vast majority of it. All I can say really is that we're all here looking for the same thing out of life - a place to call home, friends and family that we can love, and a future to give to our children. I know it'll be hard trusting us after so many years of mistrust but... well, we're all going to have to go out on a limb and have faith in each other."
>At first there's some silence, then slowly one by one of the ponies start clapping their hooves. It looks like they're all very receptive to the idea. A few still look worried, but at the very least nobody looks angry or scared.
>You have a good feeling that these changelings are going to be okay.

Any last words?
>>
>>28763098
Thank them all for being open minded and then prompt Wispy to thank them as well. Invite the changelings and anyone that wants to talk to them back to the inn for lunch and conversation after they're done mingling with the crowd.
>>
>>28763109
Well short of proclaiming our everlasting support this is just about it.

I wonder if the other Elements of harmony will ever show themselves...
>>
>>28763098
"And one last thing, before I say goodnight and head back to my inn. One advantage of having a changeling for a friend is the ability to be seen in the company of celebrities, if you can talk your changeling friend into it. *pause for laughter*

"I want to thank our beloved Princess Celestia for her hoof in all of this, and I think we should all come and meet Berry and the other changelings close up and get to know them. Feel free to come by my inn tonight, too, I'm sure that we can help match up some help for those needing new employees etc etc. Thank you and let's mingle!"
>>
>>28763109
>>28763118

"Well I just want to thank you all for keeping an open mind and for welcoming our new neighbors. And I want to invite you all to come to the tavern to help meet and mingle with them - we'll be serving drinks at half-price for the rest of the day."
>That news prompts a number of ponies to let out a cheer. Hopefully it'll help the ponies break past their inhibitions with some good drinks at a good price.
>After a few more words from the Princess, including more gratitude, the crowds begin to disperse and the ponies go back to their lives. Berry and the other changelings look to you.
>"Sooo... drinks at your place, right?" Berry asks.
"Of course! And I do think I have some ideas for potential business opportunities. Now just close your eyes and picture this: cuddle cafe."
>The changelings exchange glances, mulling the words over but slowly start nodding their heads.
"Then follow me! I think this is the start of a beautiful business partnership."

(cont.)
>>
>>28763192

>Years later...
"Double lentil burgers and a large mead, order up!"
>You set the plate down on the counter and within seconds it's snatched up by Rosey Cheeks, one of the many changelings who now work at the Sword and Board Inn. It's a full house once again, much to your delight and you keep yourself plenty business pouring drinks and taking orders.
>You cast your eyes about the room, filled with ponies and changelings and gryphons of all shapes and sizes. There's laughter and music in the air, the love in the air is almost palpable.
>The door to the kitchen swings open and you see White Wine trotting on out. She slips behind the bar counter alongside you, leaning over to give you a quick peck on the cheek as she does so.
>"Belle and Rough Diamond are wondering if you're still free for another get together tonight," she reminds me, a playful look in her eyes.
"Shouldn't be a problem as long as someone can watch over things," you reply. "Hey Ember! Can you watch the kitchen tonight?" you shout into the kitchen.
>"Eat a dick!" Ember's voice rings back.
"She says yes," you chuckle to the mare beside you.
>Suddenly, the tavern door slams open, and in walks a towering, heavily-armored mare. But nobody flinches, of course, since it's just Sundance, who trots up to the bar.
>"I need to borrow your kid," Sundance demands in her usual terse fashion.
"Out to cause more trouble, eh?" you chuckle back. "Wispy! You're needed out front!"

(cont.)
>>
File: Doodle30_myrealchild.png (1MB, 1128x1577px) Image search: [Google]
Doodle30_myrealchild.png
1MB, 1128x1577px
>>28763195

>You hear some clattering and clammoring coming from Wispy's room, followed a second later by the pony bursting out. She's certainly grown a lot since her days as a little filly, now standing tall and proud, her vibrant orange mane tied back into a short ponytail. She's still half-dressed in her armor and struggling to try and get the rest of it on without losing her footing.
>"Just gimme a second, I almost got this!" she exclaims, stumbling across the tavern as she tightens down a few straps.
>"Hold still," Sundance instructs, shaking her head in amusement for a moment. Once the young mare is close enough, Sundance grabs hold of her and helps get the armour on straight.
>"So what's the job?"
>"A transport airship got taken over by some pirates - I've gathered all the other pegasus and gryphon adventurers and we're going to get it back."
>"I get to fight pirates?" Wispy exclaims in excitement. "Oh this is gonna be awesome!"
"Just be sure to be back before nightfall," you warn the pair.
>"Only if this kid can keep up," Sundance says, giving Wispy a playful punch in the shoulder. "Now grab your sword, pony who bags the least number of pirates is buying the drinks."
>Wispy bounds off in excitement, grabbing her sword before the pair head for the exit. Just as she's about to leave, though, Wispy stops and flies back over to you.
>"Bye dad, love ya!" she says hastily, giving you a quick hug and then flies back off again.
"Take care," you wave as they leave.
>You sigh quietly to yourself. They grow up so quickly, don't they.
>Just another day in Ponyville...

>The end.
>>
>>28763196
Well, that was a really nice conclusion to an epic CYOA. Thanks, Innkeeper!

I do trust it was her Awesome Magic Sword, of course.

I'll miss this, I hope the next incorporates elements of this one.
>>
>>28763196

And because it took way longer than I imagined, the pastebin epilogue so you know what happens to the others.

http://pastebin.com/TR2dqxNC

Suffice to say, while there's many things I wish I could've done better, and lots of things I could've gotten around to, I am still nonetheless very happy with JAD. It's been a fun experience, and I hope one day I can wrangle the time to do another.

Sooo... what do QM's usually do after the quest is done? Other than get drunk and be thankful the madness is finally over.
>>
>>28763196
And just like that, a saga ends.

It's not exactly the ending I had in mind from the beginning, but all things considered this isn't too bad.
Just wish there was some more words on the rest of our friends, and how they're doing. Prism, Airy, August and Tex, Azura, the Hearts, everyone.

So...JADnD when?
>>
>>28763235

Dunno. Gotta look at 5e a bit more and what this ponyfinder conversion i've read about is like.
>>
File: DubsIronWill.jpg (91KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DubsIronWill.jpg
91KB, 960x720px
>>28763222
An ending with trips, no less!

Yeah, get drunk, have a good bender, then we'll be hoping to see you back soon. I'd like to see the town fend off the next Great Menace starring all our friends, plus Julia Golem.

I mean. If you want to. Regardless, it's been a fun ride, and thanks again!
>>
>>28763222
Thanks for running, Inn, and for seeing it to the end. It's definitely been one one of my favourite quests.
>>
>>28763222
The lack of PotDance hurts just a little bit, but it's still a good end. Thanks for the fun times.
>>
>>28763222
>Sooo... what do QM's usually do after the quest is done?
Answer questions, do little in-character interviews, or just leave it off quietly and go back to being a normal user.

It was a great ride Innkeep, I hope you find the time to do another one day.
>>
>tfw no Cutie Swirl x Pot Luck moment in epilogue.
>>
>>28765760
>He still frequently visits the tavern for 'special drinks.'
>>
>>28765773
It doesn't feel intimate enough. Course, that's to be expected in an epilogue.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.