[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's her endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1253238.png (2MB, 5000x7512px) Image search: [Google]
1253238.png
2MB, 5000x7512px
What's her endgame?
>>
>>28759427
Bring down the Wonderbolts.
>>
>>28759427
Becoming the first non-Pegasus Wonderbolt.
>>
>>28759427
To molest all the fan fillies.
>>
She wants to be the very best. Like no one ever was.
>>
>>28759427
to kill OP
>>
>>28759461
Kind of difficult.

What a racist organization.
>>
>>28759427
to crash this series. with no survivors.
>>
>>28759586
If I take off the bodysuit will she mind
>>
>>28759586
>implying anyone will be left on the boat to drown when it finally sinks into the murky abyss it made for itself
>>
>>28759427
To exceed 70000 miles in a rotary without a rebuild
>>
>>28759427
To have everything she wants and still be an awful person.
>>
>>28759427
>wonderbolt glimmer
you know with the direction the show is going, this could easily happen
>>
>>28759597
It would be very sweaty.
>>
>>28759586
>TS: "No! This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!
>>
>>28759427
to replace twilight after the show jumped the gun in season 3 finale
>>
>>28759427
Stop spamming this pony.
t. Glimmerfag
>>
I'm going to make a thread where Glimmer, Nyx and Shimmer form a /mlp/ terrorist organization and crash threads with no survivors. No scruffy or CIA can stop them
>>
>>28759427
To get BIG GAINS
>>
>>28759427
Come into the real world and have sex with Harber.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.