[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING NORMIE BRONIES DON'T CARE THAT THEY RUINED THE BUGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: EQDfags, this is your mindset.png (18KB, 485x536px) Image search: [Google]
EQDfags, this is your mindset.png
18KB, 485x536px
FUCKING NORMIE BRONIES DON'T CARE THAT THEY RUINED THE BUGS
>>
>>28756930
>normie

wow I voted hate, r00d!

wtf I love bugs now
>>
>>28756930
what did he mean by this
>>
>>28756930
The fandom's autistic and will eat whatever shit is thrown at them. What else is new?
>>
>>28756930
>Still thinking people can think for themselves
They are like sheep, stupid and follow everything blindly. Just see how people here tells you to fuck off if you don't blindly like everything about the fucking show.
All this board is useful for is for shitposting.
>>
>>28757047
You're autistic and you're the exact opposite. Explain, Anon.
>>
This just shows once again that /mpl/ is nothing but a small echo chamber of hate for the series
>>
>>28756930
Those people love the show regardless of what they change so this was to be expected.
>>
>>28756930
Because if you look at them like they're the pony version of blood elves, then it's oddly more acceptable.
>>
>>28758335
>implying
>>
File: 7BP37JR.gif (1003KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
7BP37JR.gif
1003KB, 400x400px
>>
File: 1371432487230.png (90KB, 238x276px) Image search: [Google]
1371432487230.png
90KB, 238x276px
>>28756930
>EQD
>>
File: Haha.gif (3MB, 319x281px) Image search: [Google]
Haha.gif
3MB, 319x281px
>>28757114
>/mlp/ isn't an echo chamber going in the other direction.
>>
>still watching the show after S2 ended
I haven't and I don't care how much they ruin the show, I have achieved nirvana
>>
/mlp/ is literally the /pol/ of the fandom.

Neckbeards not realizing the majority doesn't think like them
>>
>>28756930

Just a little reminder that for hasbro, EQD is the voice of the whole fandom.
>>
>>28756930
I hate the design, but at the same time I'm tired of hating everything. I don't know how you people can go year after year of constant hate. So I've become apathetic to the show I once loved, and that's almost worse than the hate.
>>
>>28758335
What's strange is that people here don't even watch the series anymore in the first place.
>>
>>28758406
Some people hate things, some people just like to hate things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4mEgZMxsWA
>>
>>28758440
What's stranger is you say this while also being a person here.
Also, look at how many people have scammed the brony fandom at large, its well known that most bronies fall into the "good hearted but massively retarded" trope.
>>
>>28758393
/pol/ didn't give birth to 4chan.
>>
I stopped watching after the yak episode where the yaks from yakyakistan came to ponyville and destroyed everything if things didn't go their way.

i occasionally watch a newer episode if someone worth watching commentates it

papa bless, I miss you Soundspeed
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.