[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a better autism filter than this character? You can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: autismfilter.png (164KB, 669x1024px) Image search: [Google]
autismfilter.png
164KB, 669x1024px
Is there a better autism filter than this character? You can literally categorize people from ok to tumblrbabbies by how offended and triggered they are at Zephyr Breeze existing.
>>
>>28755933
His character - its litterally implying of anons existence. So...
>>
>>28755933
Nah, you can literally characterize people from somewhat cognizant and respectable to full blown garbo bin reeedit9k neets by how much they identify with him.
>>
>>28755994
This. I'm total shit, and love Zephyr.
>>
>>28755933
This is an outstanding study, Anon. Maybe you should submit it to the American Journal of Medicine.
>>
>>28755994
>If somebody defends or is not constantly offended by this character that must mean they identify with him! REEEEE GET OUT YOU'RE AS SHIT AS THIS CHARACTER I HATE REEEE YOU'RE THE SAME REEEE YOU SHOULD BE REMOVED JUST LIKE THIS CHARACTER REEEEEEE
>>
>>28755933
every episode of season 5 & 6 were forgettable, including OC Breeze
>>
>>28756281
>every episode
>including Crusaders of The Lost Mark
Sir, I kindly ask you to take that back or we'll have to face in a duel.
>>
>>28756290
>Crusaders of The Lost Mark
Had completely forgot about that episode until you mentioned it just now.
>>
>>28755933
>tumblrbabbies
What reason do Tumblr users have to hate him?
Cause he's a dude with a crush on Rainbow?
>>
File: current schedule.jpg (33KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
current schedule.jpg
33KB, 750x423px
>>28756294
Enough is enough. I will not tolerate such disrespect for AKR's most emotive and unforgettable episode ever. Please refer to pic related for my further plan of action regarding your existence. Have a good day.
>>
>>28756143
yo fuck you man I like zephyr and I can slightly identify with him because I too have problems with anxiety and succeeding and not being good enough. even though I have found my niche in this world and am studying to become an artist, I fear fucking up somehow and being kicked out because of my mental disabilities hindering me with my work.
>>
>>28755933
He was one of the highlights of s6, I need more episodes of him behaving obnoxious and hitting on top cunt.

I have absolutely zero clue why he gets so much hate but I'm not autistic so I guess that proves OP's point.
>>
>>28756656
>mental disabilities
>artist
>anxiety
>kicked out
I'm sensing you were/are an introverted high schooler who was quite in class and spent some time browsing deviant art. and that you have either one or a small group of friends who support your unhealthy behavior and exchange "life is unfair to me and my brain is special" stories. you probably had a "traumatic" experience like being sexually assaulted when you were at your moost vulnerable :(

TL,DR please grow up
>>
>>28756683
My friends don't give two shits about my disabilities and treat me like everyone else. I was verbally sexually assaulted, as were my friends, but we were seniors and talked to the principal and got the boys expelled from the class. I do spend some time on DA, I actually have an account there, 14EAGD, if you can figure that out you should look at it sometime. My ADD gives me problems focusing which is my biggest concern, and my Aspergers just gives me trouble communicating and connecting. Would never know that if you met me face to face. I'm studying to become a game designer and have grown up a bit, but obviously you haven't if my stating my opinion and how I connect with a character makes you butthurt.
Have a nice day :)
>>
>>28756715
Meh bait 3/10 here's a (You)
>>
>>28756725
no baiting, just stating facts and either confirming or denying your profiling, which, btw, was very close, nicely done.
>>
I am schizophrenic and we usually end homeless, that's why I hate that episode.
You can't cure mental illness with just watching a show for little girls.
>>
>>28756295
He practically R A P E D her with that UNWARRANTED shoulder touch!
>>
>>28756828
you can educate the viewers tho, let them know that this is a thing that exists and people do think like this. better a softer gentler image than the neon aggravated shit that ends up on headlines
>>
>>28756861
Tv shows like law and order make everybody with a mental illness like a fucking murder machine, the damage is done already.
Not everybody that has schizo like me, is super crazy like they picture us in tv.
>>
>>28755933
I prefer self-inserting as him over anon tbqh
>>
>>28756884
Yep, I agree. There's an artist that I used to follow on tumblr (they deleted their account due to too much hate) that is schizophrenic. They are a very nice and considerate person, and very much a pacifist, except when gaming with friends, but that's for comedic effect during streams. Nothing like the people who get headlined on NBC or Criminal Minds.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.