[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys. Serious question. Is horse shit edible? Have a chance to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: carlos.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
Guys. Serious question. Is horse shit edible? Have a chance to eat some soon and want to figure out if I will need to put ketchup on it or not to help improve the taste.
>>
yeah, of course. I work with three mares at a rich guy's farm in upstate New York BTW
>>
>>28755308
You eat our shit daily, I fail to see what the problem is.
>>
>>28755308
Everything is edible, at least once.
What kind of shitty question is this? Did you lost a bet?
>>
>>28755315

So if i were to bite into a pile of horse shit, would it be chewy or rough? Would I need to drink a lot of water or coca cola?
>>
>>28755308
I don't know where to begin.
Why are you eating shit?
Why horse shit?
Why is it on a planned date?
This kind of crap is supposed to happen on a whim one drunken night. Not something to mark on your calendar.
You're gonna need a lot of ketchup.
Try some other spices.
Try cooking it.
How fresh is it gonna be?
>>
>>28755484

No bet lost
Just want to fuck a horse
But until I can
Eating its shit is the next best thing
I will have that mare inside of me
>>
>>28755559
>mare
>inside of me
wut?
what is going inside of you?
>>
>>28755548

I want to eat horse shit because I love pony so goddamned much. But I can not fuck one because I would get arrested. so eating its shit is the next best thing. If I can not be inside of a mare, I want a mare inside of me.

What sort of spices should I use? I was thinking maybe oregano, or perhaps paprika.

It will be quite fresh.
>>
File: 27247247.jpg (20KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
27247247.jpg
20KB, 480x270px
>please put me on PTS
>the thread
>>
File: [deep concern intensifies].jpg (47KB, 676x450px) Image search: [Google]
[deep concern intensifies].jpg
47KB, 676x450px
>>28755308
Anon as a fake docter I cannot recommend eating horseshit.

>>28755548
How the hell is cooking horseshit in any spice going to make it any more appetizing?
>>
>>28755659

This is not PTS.
I really want to and am going to eat a pile of horse shit. But I have not done it before and want to make sure I do not throw up when I try.
>>
>>28755667
>How the hell is cooking horseshit in any spice going to make it any more appetizing?

Well. If you put enough cinnamon on it it will taste like cinnamon. But if you put say oregano or maybe crushed red pepper, it will even out the taste of the partially digested hay and grass.
>>
>>28755667
>How the hell is cooking horseshit in any spice going to make it any more appetizing?
I don't know. It depends on how you cook it.
Deep fry it.
We figured out how to deep fry ice in America, I'm sure we can do the same to horse shit.
>>
>>28755742
Vomiting when attempting to ingest something is your body's way of telling you that it shouldn't be ingested in the first place. If you throw up when you try, don't try to force it down. Just accept that it was a stupid idea to begin with.
>>
>>28755308
Humans are not supposed to eat grass or hay. Humans are not supposed to eat shit. Horseshit is grass and hay turned into shit.

Do the math.
>>
File: 346147247.png (25KB, 454x439px) Image search: [Google]
346147247.png
25KB, 454x439px
>all these idiots who actually believe this twat
hes not going to do it, and even if he did horse shit is 99% grass. they hardly digest a thing which is why they eat constantly. it passes right through them. many dogs make a steady diet out of horse shit. its not dangerous, its just stupid.
>>
>>28755806
Idiot
>>
File: 1474117734238.gif (315KB, 234x159px) Image search: [Google]
1474117734238.gif
315KB, 234x159px
>let me just unironically ingest feces: the thread
>>
>>28755751

Deep fried horse shit?
Hmm well I didn't think about doing that...
Maybe I will try that.
>>
Use horse manure to fertilize edible plants. then you're kinda eating horse shit.
I actually did a science project comparing it to cow shit and it works pretty damn well
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.