[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG- FUCK Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2

File: 1392519854984.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
1392519854984.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
kill me.

in which we pretend to be horses.

here's a pastebin, use it: http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT

but really, ask questions here: http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
File: port-city-franz-vohwinkel.jpg (108KB, 666x515px) Image search: [Google]
port-city-franz-vohwinkel.jpg
108KB, 666x515px
>>28747170
this time Oleo didn't accidently upload this on /tg/ edition. Post your damn sheets.

previously on Clockwork Conundrum
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28526270/#q28526280
>>
>>28747196
http://pastebin.com/1R7XvXUM
>>
>>28747196
http://pastebin.com/DueEQcbX
>>
>>28747196
pastebin.com/yS1SXcNn
>>
>>28747196
http://pastebin.com/vRNWdwc7
>>
>>28747201
>>28747202
>>28747205
>>28747225
Lil’ Wisp [Colt Unicorn] 5/5
Teddy [Eidolon] 5/5
Godfrey Shock [Male Griffon] 5/5
Alexandrite & Geode [Male/? Crystal Pony/?] 5/5, 5/5
Chance Hasit [Female Unicorn] 5/5

Steadily loosing more and more players edition.

also: ACTUALLY the last thread https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28581218/

An older mare with a hair tied in a bun and semi-rimless glasses approaches you, clipboard in hoof, standing inside the large textile mill which holds roughly a hundred mares and fillies working to mass produce clothing to ship across the world.

"We don't get odd groups of ruffians unless someone went missing. Believe me, it isn't the first time."
>>
>>28747287
"Do you recognize her from this picture?" Lil' Wisp holds up the job listing he still has from back home and the filly's picture.
>>
>>28747287
Shock raises an eyebrow, intrigued by this older mare's statement.
"Wait. This ain't the first time somepony's gone missin'?"
He frowns.
"Well, ya'll certainly seem mighty nonchalant bout it," he remarks.
>>
>>28747287
"Well we're certainly an odd group, but not ruffians."
>>
>>28747287
"Then you probably know why we're here then. Could you tell us anything about Chamomile, anything particular of note the night she went missing?"
>>
>>28747313
"I said her name, you child. No need to shove paper in my face. What are you, family?"

>>28747322
"Ponies are replaceable. It is not of my concern if they go off to marry some creature like you or not. I have a business to run."

>>28747328
"Please, you're already disrupting workflow, and now some ponies will get curious and start listening to our conversation and will work slower, and then I won't reach my quota. SANGUINE!"

she quickly snaps around and looks at a red-maned unicorn who is looking up from her workstation, distracted by your entrance,

"Again with the snooping. Do it a third time and I'll personally buck you to the street with your tail between your legs and no job!"

the mare quickly gets back to work, her head glued to the textile.

>>28747383
"She was dreadfully average. I couldn't fire her, but she wasn't exceptional either. We lose a girl every month or so, usually one of ones that live on the streets. Always at night, and they're always alone. Enough yet?"
>>
>>28747435
"Do you have any security cameras outside this building?"
Alexandrite questions.
"And you lose at least one a month? Has there been any similarities in all the mares that go missing?"
>>
>>28747435
"No, I'm one of the mercenaries hired to help find her!"

>>28747586
"Ooo! Good question!" The colt turns back to the lady.
"Maybe like their cutie marks or personalilitis?" He tries to help.
>>
>>28747435
"That's an awful lot of detail there on the mares you lose monthly. Has this been going on for a long time? Do you see any pattern in the day of the month or time of night?"

Chance says, looking at Sanguine.
>>
>>28747435
>>28747586
>Replace first line with
"Did she leave anything behind, in a locker perhaps?"
>>
>>28747435
Shock's eye twitches and he mumbles something underneath his breath.
"So you know jack all bout her wherabouts..."
He puts a claw on his chin, and looks at the sky.

"Well ain't this a mystery...this ain't the first time this has happened."

>>28747586
>>28747609
"Yeah. Any similarities? Even the smallest bit of one? Heck, maybe even how much they work could help."
>>
>>28747586
>>28747621

"We don't provide lockers, workers leave their personal effects underneath the tables they work at. To my knowledge, hers was clear. For similarities, only the information I provided. Otherwise it seems to be a random choice."

>>28747609
"I may hire fillies to work the textiles, but even I say your case is ridiculous."

the unicorn says, taken aback,

"No, first it was Pearl Brooch, then Shock Factor, then Minor Character, and now Chamomile. Unicorn, Pegasus, and two Earth Ponies. Pretty sure they didn't even know each other."

>>28747617
Sanguine is back to work, afraid of being caught not working again.

"About half a year. Day of the month, no clue. There was also a month where it didn't happen at all. As for time of night, I'm not here to see lock up. Ask Squinty."

the older mare says, pointing to the sleeping guard.

>>28747667
"Eh, I suppose one similarity is that they were all so average. None of them was ever caught stealing, they were for the most part on time. Hardly needed discipline more than once."
>>
>>28747775
"Maybe their eyes or manes? Maybe the liked the same soup!" The colt tries to draw some sort of connection.
>>
>>28747775
"So, good workers all around. From the sounds of it, you have some questionable employees, so all these mares never had the eye of higher management on them."
Alexandrite thinks out loud.
"Where can we find Squinty?"
>>
>>28747775
Chance trots over to the sleeping guard and gently taps him on the shoulder.

"Mr. uh, Squinty?"
>>
>>28747775
>>28747810
Alexandrite steps over to Squinty.
"Excuse me, Squinty? Can I speak with you a moment?"
He asks to wake the guard up.
>>
>>28747775
Shock sighs.
"So hardly any similarities, eh?..."

He crosses his front legs and meanders over to Squinty, and pokes him to wake him up.
>>
>>28747793
>>28747877

"No such connections. How many times to I repeat myself."
she scowls.

>>28747810
"We hire street urchins. Often they take the clothing with them, and we apprehend them. These were slightly less scummy urchins."

>>28747810
>>28747829
The rotund pony half jumps, half rolls off of his resting place and he hops to, his bushy mustache bunching out as his lips momentarily quiver in surprise,

"Brblblh! I say what for, what for!"

His prominent brows furrow, almost eclipsing his eyes in an expression that matches his namesake.

"Matron, do these need rapscallions need a bit of roughing up? Aye, put up your fisticuffs, I do say!"

the Matron rolls her eyes, looking at the guard with annoyance,

"Squinty, dear, these... investigators, wish to ask you a few questions. I trust you can provide some answers?"

The furrowed brows of the guard lessen, his serious expression melding to a more jovial one,

"Ah, why, you should of just said so. Indubitably, miss."

he turns to the party,

"Now, what is the problem today, I say?"
>>
>>28747945
*must I repeat myself.
>>
>>28747945
Wisp turns to Squinty, "Can you tell us anything that might help us find Cham?" He calls her what her dad called her and shows him the picture.
>>
>>28747945
As Squinty "puts up his fisticuffs", Seraph climbs off of Chance and puts up his paws.

Chance can't tell if he's being serious.

"What do you know about the mares that work here going missing?"
>>
>>28747945
"We're looking for the recently gone missing mare, Chamomile. And we were wondering if you saw or noticed anything that night she went missing, either with her or in the local area."
>>
>>28747995
"Cham? Cham... Cham Cham Cham... oh! Chamomile. Yes yes, she made me a cup of tea once, was quite good. Quite. She didn't come to work the past few days, a shame. She was the last to leave a few nights ago, dropped her books on the way out so I helped her pick them up. It's the least a gentleman like I could do."

>>28748004
>>28748010

"Ooooh, you're here about the missing mares are you. I hope Chamomile isn't joining them. Well now. Harum... let's see... Hmmmm. Ah, yes. Of course!"

the round pony says with a burst of remembrance,

"They always were the last to leave the factory!"

He says confidently,

"Every time. Always seemed darker than usual too. Perhaps everyone got out a bit late... Those ponies especially though."
>>
>>28748035
"So it was really late and really dark. Umm... anything else?" The young colt cocks his head.
>>
>>28748035
"Did they look like they were in a rush or anything? Did anything else seem off on those nights aside from the lighting?"
>>
>>28748035
"And then they just walked off into the darkness and... were never seen again?"
>>
>>28748035
Shock hums in thought.
"Okay, so we have an idea of a pattern based on time...were there any signs of other ponies or griffons or what have you in the area? Any shadows moving about during the late hours?"
>>
>>28748069
"Harummmm... You know, I do believe I would be on a hurray on a night like that. All sorts of vagabonds living 'round here, and not just the gryphons. Let's see..."

>>28748060
>>28748084

"No no... they stuck to the street lamps. Why was it so dark, then... oh!"

His belly jiggles in another bout of remembrance,

"Now I remember! Some of the lamps were extinguished a few nights ago. Not all of them, but there was certainly a dark part of the road I do say..."

he ponders a bit longer,

"I say... I think the lights were out in the same place every night the mares wen't missing!"

he chuckles,

"What a strange coincidence. Funny how those things work, I say."

>>28748110
"Oh no no, the alleyway is shadowy enough as is, any more shadow and it'll be as black as I like my tea!"

Squinty says, followed by a long hearty laugh,

"There are always some of those thugs that work at the other factory wondering about that time of night. Spooky fellows, especially the ones with the missing limbs. Like pirates from the story books my mother read me. She'd tell me Cap'n Tooth would come and get me if I didn't brush my teeth. Scared the willies out of me, I say. Kept my teeth clean, though!"
>>
>>28748153
*wandering
>>
>>28748153
"Could you point us at which lamps go out each time!?" He asks excitedly, seeing this going somewhere!
>>
>>28748153
"Hrmn...but to target mares leavin' from this here factory?... There's no doubt in my mind that there might be a motive behind these disappearances."

"The same place you say? Ya'll mind if ya show us where that place is? Might be good to do a lil' stakeout of the place."
He looks to the others.

"If'n we're gonna pull this off correctly, I reckon it'd be best t' wait till the night," he leans in to whisper, "We have one o' us follow the last mare who leaves this here factory, and e'rry one else stakeout the street. That sounds good, right?"
>>
>>28748153
"Not in a rush and roughly the same spot every night was open for an ambush. Where were these lights out, can you point it out?"
>>
>>28748153
"Huh, a lot about darkness."

She looks back at seraph, who is now back to his usual spot.

" 'Shame that Mr. Darkness isn't here. Shadow would of loved that whole monologue."

Seraph laughs.

Chance observes the lights. Perhaps the pattern they're in? Which way the paths with them lead?

[1d10] Perception
>>
>>28748168
>>28748200
>>28748191

"Harumm... I suppose not, I am protecting all these mares... You know, I could... harumph, what was I gonna say. Oh yes! I could tell you! Now, she was heading down to the right. That'll be Overlook Avenue... then two blocks down... harummph. Ah yes, yes. that'll be 13th Street. Yes, yes. Anything else, or will you continue your sleuthing outside? I do believe this conversation has left me quiet tired, I do say."

>>28748231
Peaking outside, there's no apparent differences in the lamp posts from afar. Two alleyways stem off from 13th Street and Overlook, from what you can see.
>>
>>28748252
"That's all for now, thank you. If you notice anything else suspicious, let us know. Like if there's ever another dark night like those times they went missing."

Alexandrite steps outside, looking down the road.
"Let's check around there, see if there's anything out of place or not."
He says to the others as he heads to 13th Street to check the area pointed out.
>Checking Location [1d10]
>>
>>28748252
Shock sighs and nods to Squinty.
"Thanks for the help, partner."

He exits the factory and heads down the street that Squinty pointed out earlier. He unfurls his wings and hovers to the rooftops to get a better vantage point as he gets a general idea of how 13th Street looks like.
>>
>>28748252
"Thanks, Squinty!"
>>
>>28748252
>>28748286
Noticing Alex's actions, Chance trots over to Overlook and looks around.

"I wonder why it's called Overlook." She says to Seraph, who probably isn't listening.
>>
>>28748348
>>28748318
>>28748286
"Hope you all find her. I will now retire for a short afternoon nap, I do say."

Squinty says, reclining back and crossing his hooves and closing his eyes (which to be honest doesn't look too much different than while they're open).

>>28748286
>>28748353
>>28748348

13th Street heads down to to the main marketplace where you met your current employer. However, it is long and winding, A homeless stallion sits underneath a tattered blanket, head poking out and muttering something while gnawing on what seems to be a stick. Two alleyways go diagonally in between 13th and Overlook, providing back access to a few slightly run down houses before each stopping at a brick wall on either end. Both have piles of refuse in it, presumably a dumping point for waste of nearby residents.

>>28748318
From above, you're able to see what's in the post above you. You can also see a few griffons lounging on roofs, roosting and makeshift nests and drinking booze. The brick walls at the end of the alleyways are about 2 feet thick, before leading to an alleyway facing the opposite direction.
>>
>>28748478
Wisp hops over to the homeless Stallion, "Hey, do you recognize this mare?" He pulls out the picture.
>>
>>28748478
Alexandrite looks down the two alleyways, the rows of rundown houses looking like an appealing place where a kidnapper would wait. But considering the lack of a trail, he walks down the lengths to check the brick walls. Perhaps there was a false wall they slipped through.
>Examine the brick walls for anything unusual [1d10]
>>
>>28748478
Shock hovers over the intersection, and perches himself atop a building.
"Hrmn...so they all went down this street. And it just so happens that they live somewhere down this street...they all were the last ones to leave, so it was dark... An intriguing coincidence, no doubt. Dang...it might just be better to wait till night falls."

He flies over the alleyways to check if there's anything that stands out.
>Supreme Survivor
>>
>>28748478
>>28748533
Chance follows Wisp closely, making sure he's safe.
>>
>>28748533
>>28748582
The homeless stallion jumps out of his blanket, grabbing the picture and smelling it,

"The monsters! They're not here! The are though, they're amongst us. They need the red. Fueeeel!"

He hands you the picture back politely, shaking,

"They don't fly. They fly. Different but same! They don't live in castles."

>>28748552
The walls are very much walls. Much of it is covered with graffiti. The trash here is thick, and you can see things moving under it. A rat pops up and hisses at you, it's size probably twice as a normal rodent.

>>28748558
You see a small trash fire in a barrel which is unattended. It's dim glow sheds the light of crumpled paces of paper next to it.
>>
>>28748705
Shock flies down to the trash fire and examines the pieces of paper.

"Hrmn...none of this makes sense, there are just homeless ponies here..."
He goes to where the others are after checking out the papers.
"Most likely culprits are those augmented employees...could be something else though..."
>>
>>28748705
Alexandrite glances down at the rat, not too much concern given what he's dealt with. He fells over the bricks, disappointed at the lack of any further signs of the disappearances.
"Nothing through the walls. The lights maybe, it was always the same ones he said..."
Alexandrite walks back down the alley, stopping to search the light posts that Squinty pointed out. He checks for any odd tampering with the devices, anything loose on the ground around the base or anything else of note near them.
>Examine [1d10]
>>
>>28748705
Chance moves to be in-between the Wisp ad the stallion.

"Right you are, them not living in castles. But they used to. And they do fly oddly. Thank you."

Chance realizes that was pretty weird.

"What, you guys don't speak gibberish?"

Seraph, once again, facepaws.
>>
>>28748582
>>28748705
>>28748552
"Hey, do you two get what he's saying? Because I'm dead confused."
Teddy is keeping an eye on the homeless stallion.
>>
>>28748751
>>28748759
"What'd the stallion say? You two find any good info, cause I haven't found jack."
Shock lifts his goggles off of his eyes.
>>
>>28748751
>>28748762
"Something about red fuel, wings and no wings, and castles but no castles... I think Chance understood him?"
>>
>>28748751
>>28748759
>>28748762
"What's going on? I've been checking the area, but I haven't found anything yet."
>>
>>28748769
Shock tilts his head.
"Red fuel...wings and no wing-"
He snaps his claws.
"The workers at that other factory. Remember how they had those tubes in their augments? They had red liquid inside of them. Going by what Squinty said, they hang out here at night time, making them prime suspects," he puts his claw on his chin, "I don't understand the castle and no castle part, though..."
>>
>>28748769
>>28748780
"You think they're being kidnapped to power those augments? That does sound, harrowing, but if they followed them all the way out here they would have been noticed you'd think."
>>
>>28748780
"I guess you didn't pay much attention in school Mr. Catbird. The only races that fly are pegasi aaaaannnd... that's right. Griffons. And where did griffons use to live? In King Grover's castle."

She pauses in her own triumph.

"Boom."

Seraph covers his face in second-hoof embarrassment.
>>
>>28748780
>>28748795
"Hmm... maybe they're ninjas?" He lets his childishness come up with his ideas.
>>
>>28748795
"I ain't saying anythin' till I get proof, but it's a lead nonetheless, sonny. If the streetlights were turned off, like Squinty had pointed out, the mares who got captured wouldn't be able to see them. Then they could've been smothered without anypony seeing it."

>>28748801
Shock flaps his wings as he deadpans.
"I take offense t' that, missy."

>>28748804
Shock shrugs.
"Well shoot, they could be."
>>
>>28748823
"So we're gonna get to fight Ninjas?"
>>
>>28748883
Shock grins and gives Wisp a thumbs up.
"Sure, Wisp. I guess you could say that."
>>
Pausing
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.