[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Pair Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Let's talk about putting two ponies together. Not romantically, but for story purposes. Which two ponies do you think have the best interactions when paired up for an episode? Which two do you want to see more of?
>>
>>28746821
Zephyr and Dash.
>>
>>28746821
Fluttershy and Rarity. Has there been an episode devoted to them since Green Isn't Your Color? It really seemed like they had a good bond.
>>
>>28746821
i'd to see something with rarity and twilight, maybe something about fancy royalty stuff. i don't think they ever had an episode together
>>
>>28746846
I should probably elaborate, not a meme post, but these two would easily have the most fun interactions, they were already amazing in Flutter Brutter, but if they have to go on an adventure together or something it will break my laugh box I just know it.
>>
>>28746886
Thinking back, I'm not sure there has been. Odd that their friendship was highlighted so much in that episode but hasn't really been a thing since.

>>28746896
Not even one yet. Actually, Twilight doesn't get many paired episodes in general. We've seen some with Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, but maybe two at most with Fluttershy and none at all with Applejack or Rarity.
>>
>>28747077
>We've seen some with Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, but maybe two at most with Fluttershy and none at all with Applejack or Rarity.
That's a shame, the interaction would be interesting to see, depending on the subject they would be on.
>>
I want Trixie and Sunshim to have a storyline. Too bad EQG Trixie is just a meme and doesn't really have any character

And for the record I know GlimGlam is basically nu-Sunset but, fuck it's not the same.
>>
File: they're just amigos dude.jpg (100KB, 949x842px) Image search: [Google]
they're just amigos dude.jpg
100KB, 949x842px
>>28746821
Twilight and Pinkie is what I'd like to see again. Mmmystery was great.
>>
>>28746821
Tbh I just want slice of life (the genre, not the episode) episodes with the Mane 6 actually interacting as friends without some outrageous and forced adventure plot. They didn't even need to add Glimshit to the mix because there are so many opportunities for interactions between just six ponies that you don't need to add another character to keep things interesting. There are 15 combinations of two characters from a group of six. That's half a season. Add in episodes that focus on bigger groups of characters or even just one of the Mane 6 and you have a full season that doesn't feel forced. Change the circumstances that the characters interact in and, holy shit, you have a limitless number of ideas that would actually focus on friendship! All the good episodes with two-character interactions that Anons are bringing up here are from earlier seasons because they still focused on the interaction and not the adventure.

I know that there's at least one Hasbro executive that's lurking here for episode ideas so here's hoping that this actually happens.

t. a pissed off oldfag
>>
File: 1332096687984.gif (3MB, 400x410px) Image search: [Google]
1332096687984.gif
3MB, 400x410px
>>
>>28748884
suggestion for you, fellow oldfag
>>
>>28748884

I like the current mix and it seems to me the writers do a good job containing the adventure to premiers and the finales. Just because the ponies travel more doesn't make it "adventure".

My favorite pairing on average has been Rainbow-Twilight, but I wish they would stop doing Applejack-Rarity for a few seasons. It's more common than anything by far already, and its part of the reason those two don't have much with other characters.

I want to eventually see a Rarity-Twilight and Flutttershy-Pinkie. We've never gotten either. Several other pairings haven't happened since the early days.

>>28747077

I count Applebuck Season as Applejack-Twilight since it's Twilight that works to get Applejack to accept help.
>>
>>28749443
I considered counting Applebuck Season, but I'm not sure if I should since most of the episode doesn't have the two of them interacting.

Then again, Twilight doesn't talk to many characters at all one-on-one, and when she does it's mostly for practical rather than personal reasons.
>>
>>28746821
Dash and literally anypony. She has great chemistry with basically every character.
>>
>>28750704
When was the last time we saw an episode with Dash and AJ, anyway? I feel like it wasn't too long ago but I can't recall anything more recent than Castle Mane-ia.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.