[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which character would most likely despise hugs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1462648604818.png (1MB, 1276x665px) Image search: [Google]
1462648604818.png
1MB, 1276x665px
Which character would most likely despise hugs?
>>
>>28745227
RD. I would normally say Spike but he's quick to give them too.
>>
>>28745227
>implying any of them want to be hugged by our autistic asses
>>
>>28745227
My hugs? All of them.
>>
>>28745249
>implying Pinkie isn't a hugslut to even the biggest and greasiest of stallions
>>
>>28745238
RD would pretend she despises hugs but secretly enjoy them.
>>
>>28745227
Probably Twilight Sparkle, AppleJack, Rainbow Dash. Out of the mane 6 there are to much to list.
>>
>>28745321
I know what you just typed is in english, but what the fuck does any of it mean.
>>
>>28745321
>Out of the mane 6 there are to much to list
There are only six, you tard. You just named half of them. If you think only one would be fine with hugs, just say that.
>>
>>28745227
I do see RD liking hugs only when she wants.
Like my ex... fkn slut...
>>
Definetly rarity. Too risky for the hair
>>
>>28745337
Did you read the question OP asked or are you retarded?
>>
>>28745408
See
>>28745344

Fucking retard ;^)
>>
>>28745344>>28745416
When I said out of the mane 6 I meant outside their group. Fucking retard.
>>
>>28745227
RD or Rarity
>>
>>28745428
That is not how you English, shitskin.
>>
>>28745618
I'm white but ok. Back to /pol/ wih you.
>>
Rainbow would pretend not to like it but she craves them in secret. Rarity doesn't like hugs unless she's in one of some very specific moods.
>>
>>28745669
Back to tumblr with you too, memester.
>>
File: tah dah!.jpg (128KB, 1787x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tah dah!.jpg
128KB, 1787x1920px
>>28745321
>>28745344
>Probably Twilight Sparkle, AppleJack, Rainbow Dash. Out of the mane 6 there are to much to list.
Let's break this down real quick, shall we?

>Probably Twilight Sparkle, AppleJack, Rainbow Dash.
The sentence started off fine. OP posted a picture of the Mane6 along with the question, so it's heavily implied OP meant that from the Mane6 characters, which one of the Mane6 would despise hugs.

>Out of the mane 6 there are to much to list.
Here's where the confusion arises. When you say, "out of the mane 6" in English, anons will interpret it as you still talking about only the six main characters of Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy. You've already listed off three of the six, and not going on to specify the rest can be assumed as lazy or illogical.

What was clearly meant is the following:
>Probably Twilight Sparkle, AppleJack, Rainbow Dash. Outside of the mane 6 there are to much to list.
Notice how changing "out of" to "outside of" eliminates the confusion. You're now finished with the Mane6, and you have moved on to characters outside of that group.

Hope that clears things up.
>>
>>28745227
From despise to accept
AJ
Celestia
TS
Luna
Rarity
SG
Spike
RD
FS
Ponks
>>
>>28747233
other than ponks everything is random as fuck
>>
>>28745227
That's simple, it would be Spike. He would despise you hugging Rarity.
>>
>>28747247

>implying hippieshy doesnt do weed
God, she even has a stoner friend
RD does steroids openly
Spike is an edgy kid
Glimmer drugged her subjects on our town
Rara is a coke whore (does it in secret)
Anything above is strobgly against them
>>
>>28747247
>>28747280

Damn, just noticed it says hugs instead of drugs
>>
>>28747293
Put the pot down, pedro. You're high.
>>
>>28745873
Thanks Ch'lee, you da bes
>>
>>28745227
Canonically, none of them really object to hugs. Dash is the most reluctant one but she still gets cuddly from time to time.
>>
>>28747324
and fluttershy would get extremely uncomfortable from being hugged or touched by ponies who are not close friends, because shyness
>>
>>28747351
Only Discord can hug her.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.